Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: H13
Description: histocompatibility 13
Alias: 1200006O09Rik, 4930443L17Rik, 5031424B04Rik, AV020344, H-13, Hm13, PSL3, Spp, minor histocompatibility antigen H13, presenilin-like aspartyl protease, presenilin-like protein 3, signal peptide peptidase beta
- Palm J, Heyner S, Brinster R. Differential immunofluorescence of fertilized mouse eggs with H-2 and non-H-2 antibody. J Exp Med. 1971;133:1282-93 pubmed..The results suggest that the initial expression of histocompatibility genes varies and support the hypothesis that the appearance of these cell components may relate to specific stages of differentiation. ..
- Higuchi T, Maruyama T, Jaramillo A, Mohanakumar T. Induction of obliterative airway disease in murine tracheal allografts by CD8+ CTLs recognizing a single minor histocompatibility antigen. J Immunol. 2005;174:1871-8 pubmed..Thus, the goal of this study was to define the role of a single mHAg mismatch at the polymorphic H13 allele in the development of obliterative airway disease (OAD) after murine heterotopic tracheal transplantation...
- Vojtiskova M, Poláčková M, Pokorna Z. Histocompatibility antigens on mouse spermatozoa. Folia Biol (Praha). 1969;15:322-32 pubmed
- Oliveira C, Querido B, Sluijter M, de Groot A, van der Zee R, Rabelink M, et al. New role of signal peptide peptidase to liberate C-terminal peptides for MHC class I presentation. J Immunol. 2013;191:4020-8 pubmed publisherThe signal peptide peptidase (SPP) is an intramembrane cleaving aspartyl protease involved in release of leader peptide remnants from the endoplasmic reticulum membrane, hence its name...
- Zuberi A, Dudley M, Christianson G, Roopenian D. Gene mapping in a murine cell line by immunoselection with cytotoxic T lymphocytes. Genomics. 1994;19:273-9 pubmed..We suggest that Tc immunoselection against minor H antigens is a promising approach for targeting negative selection to specified chromosomal regions and can provide high-resolution genetic map information. ..
- Graff R, Kurtz M, Paul R, Martin D, Roopenian D. Additional mapping of mouse chromosome 2 genes. Immunogenetics. 1991;33:96-100 pubmed..Hd-1 typing indicated that Hd-1 maps distal to [H-42, H-44] and proximal to un. The gene order [pa, B2m, H-3], we, [H-42, H-45], Hd-1, un, H-13, at, with H-44 mapping centromeric to Hd-1, is indicated by the data. ..
- Sackler A, Weltman A. Metabolic and endocrine differences between the mutation whirler and normal female mice. J Exp Zool. 1967;164:133-40 pubmed
- Ostrov D, Roden M, Shi W, Palmieri E, Christianson G, Mendoza L, et al. How H13 histocompatibility peptides differing by a single methyl group and lacking conventional MHC binding anchor motifs determine self-nonself discrimination. J Immunol. 2002;168:283-9 pubmedThe mouse H13 minor histocompatibility (H) Ag, originally detected as a barrier to allograft transplants, is remarkable in that rejection is a consequence of an extremely subtle interchange, P4(Val/Ile), in a nonamer H2-D(b)-bound ..
- Urny J, Hermans Borgmeyer I, Schaller H. Cell-surface expression of a new splice variant of the mouse signal peptide peptidase. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2006;1759:159-65 pubmedThe signal peptide peptidase (SPP) is an intramembrane-cleaving aspartyl protease that acts on type II transmembrane proteins. SPP substrates include signal peptides after they have been cleaved from a preprotein, hence the name...
- Graff R, Bailey D. The non-H-2 histocompatibility loci and their antigens. Transplant Rev. 1973;15:26-49 pubmed
- Huang Z, Han Z, Zhang F, He H, Yu S, Wu Q. Spatiotemporal expression of retrogene-host pair Mcts2/H13 in mouse embryo, and Mcts2 has no influence on H13 transcription pattern in NIH/3T3 cells. Acta Histochem. 2014;116:312-8 pubmed publisherMcts2 and H13 comprise an imprinted retrogene-host gene pair. Imprinted genes have been proved to be closely related with embryo development...
- Graff R, Hildemann W, Snell G. Histocompatibility genes of mice. VI. Allografts in mice congenic at various non-H-2 histocompatibility loci. Transplantation. 1966;4:425-37 pubmed