Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Gpsm1
Description: G-protein signalling modulator 1 (AGS3-like, C. elegans)
Alias: 1810037C22Rik, AW107933, Ags3, G-protein-signaling modulator 1, activator of G-protein signaling 3
- Sanada K, Tsai L. G protein betagamma subunits and AGS3 control spindle orientation and asymmetric cell fate of cerebral cortical progenitors. Cell. 2005;122:119-31 pubmed..Silencing AGS3, a nonreceptor activator of Gbetagamma, results in defects similar to the impairment of Gbetagamma, providing ..
- Kwon M, Pavlov T, Nozu K, Rasmussen S, Ilatovskaya D, Lerch Gaggl A, et al. G-protein signaling modulator 1 deficiency accelerates cystic disease in an orthologous mouse model of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:21462-7 pubmed publisher..In this study, we describe a functional role for the accessory protein, G-protein signaling modulator 1 (GPSM1), also known as activator of G-protein signaling 3, to act as a modulator of cyst progression in an orthologous ..
- Blumer J, Bernard M, Peterson Y, Nezu J, Chung P, Dunican D, et al. Interaction of activator of G-protein signaling 3 (AGS3) with LKB1, a serine/threonine kinase involved in cell polarity and cell cycle progression: phosphorylation of the G-protein regulatory (GPR) motif as a regulatory mechanism for the interaction . J Biol Chem. 2003;278:23217-20 pubmedActivator of G-protein signaling 3 (AGS3) has a modular domain structure consisting of seven tetratricopeptide repeats (TPRs) and four G-protein regulatory (GPR) motifs...
- Lamberti A, Sanges C, Chambery A, Migliaccio N, Rosso F, Di Maro A, et al. Analysis of interaction partners for eukaryotic translation elongation factor 1A M-domain by functional proteomics. Biochimie. 2011;93:1738-46 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, a co-localization of SORBS2 and eEF1A was evidenced at level of plasma membrane, thus suggesting the involvement of eEF1A1 in novel key signal transduction complexes. ..
- Vural A, Al Khodor S, Cheung G, Shi C, Srinivasan L, McQuiston T, et al. Activator of G-Protein Signaling 3-Induced Lysosomal Biogenesis Limits Macrophage Intracellular Bacterial Infection. J Immunol. 2016;196:846-56 pubmed publisher..In this article, we demonstrate that activator of G-protein signaling 3 (AGS3), an LPS-inducible protein in macrophages, affects both lysosomal biogenesis and activity...