Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Fcgr1
Description: Fc receptor, IgG, high affinity I
Alias: AI323638, AV092959, CD64, FcgammaRI, IGGHAFC, high affinity immunoglobulin gamma Fc receptor I, IgG high affinity Fc receptor, fc-gamma RI, fcRI, igG Fc receptor I
- Fossati Jimack L, Ioan Facsinay A, Reininger L, Chicheportiche Y, Watanabe N, Saito T, et al. Markedly different pathogenicity of four immunoglobulin G isotype-switch variants of an antierythrocyte autoantibody is based on their capacity to interact in vivo with the low-affinity Fcgamma receptor III. J Exp Med. 2000;191:1293-302 pubmed..variants of a 4C8 IgM antierythrocyte autoantibody and its relation to the contributions of the two FcgammaR, FcgammaRI, and FcgammaRIII, operative in the phagocytosis of opsonized particles...
- Bruhns P, Samuelsson A, Pollard J, Ravetch J. Colony-stimulating factor-1-dependent macrophages are responsible for IVIG protection in antibody-induced autoimmune disease. Immunity. 2003;18:573-81 pubmed
- Nimmerjahn F, Ravetch J. Divergent immunoglobulin g subclass activity through selective Fc receptor binding. Science. 2005;310:1510-2 pubmed..We suggest that these highly predictable functions assigned by Fc binding will be an important consideration in the design of therapeutic antibodies and vaccines. ..
- Jakus Z, Nemeth T, Verbeek J, Mocsai A. Critical but overlapping role of FcgammaRIII and FcgammaRIV in activation of murine neutrophils by immobilized immune complexes. J Immunol. 2008;180:618-29 pubmed..in FcR gamma-chain-deficient cells, but not by the single or combined deficiency of the gamma-chain-associated FcgammaRI and FcgammaRIII, or by blocking Abs against either FcgammaRIII or FcgammaRIV alone...
- Regnault A, Lankar D, Lacabanne V, Rodriguez A, Thery C, Rescigno M, et al. Fcgamma receptor-mediated induction of dendritic cell maturation and major histocompatibility complex class I-restricted antigen presentation after immune complex internalization. J Exp Med. 1999;189:371-80 pubmed..By promoting DC maturation and presentation on both MHC class I and II molecules, ICs should efficiently sensitize DCs for priming of both CD4(+) helper and CD8(+) cytotoxic T lymphocytes in vivo...
- Boross P, van Lent P, Martin Ramirez J, van der Kaa J, Mulder M, Claassens J, et al. Destructive arthritis in the absence of both FcgammaRI and FcgammaRIII. J Immunol. 2008;180:5083-91 pubmed..model of arthritis by analyzing disease development in double and triple knockout (KO) offspring from crosses of FcgammaRI KO, FcgammaRIII KO, FcgammaRI/III double KO, or FcR gamma-chain KO with the FcgammaRII KO on C57BL6 background, ..
- Qin H, Edberg J, Gibson A, Page G, Teng L, Kimberly R. Differential gene expression modulated by the cytoplasmic domain of Fc gamma RIa (CD64) alpha-chain. J Immunol. 2004;173:6211-9 pubmed..To assess the potential role of the CY domain of human FcgammaRIa (CD64) alpha-chain in the transcriptional regulation of receptor-induced gene expression, we developed stably transfected ..
- Sutterwala F, Noel G, Salgame P, Mosser D. Reversal of proinflammatory responses by ligating the macrophage Fcgamma receptor type I. J Exp Med. 1998;188:217-22 pubmed..Macrophages from mice lacking the FcR gamma chain, which is required for assembly and signaling by FcgammaRI and FcgammaRIII, failed to upregulate IL-10 in response to immune complexes...
- Nimmerjahn F, Bruhns P, Horiuchi K, Ravetch J. FcgammaRIV: a novel FcR with distinct IgG subclass specificity. Immunity. 2005;23:41-51 pubmed..These distinct binding affinities for the IgG subclasses to FcgammaRs account for their differential protective and pathogenic activities in vivo. ..
- Dale B, Traum D, Erdjument Bromage H, Tempst P, Greenberg S. Phagocytosis in macrophages lacking Cbl reveals an unsuspected role for Fc gamma receptor signaling and actin assembly in target binding. J Immunol. 2009;182:5654-62 pubmed publisher..They suggest that dynamic engagement of TKs and the cytoskeleton enables macrophages to serve as cellular "Venus fly traps", with the capacity to capture phagocytic targets under conditions of limiting opsonin density. ..
- Hidaka T, Suzuki Y, Yamashita M, Shibata T, Tanaka Y, Horikoshi S, et al. Amelioration of crescentic glomerulonephritis by RhoA kinase inhibitor, Fasudil, through podocyte protection and prevention of leukocyte migration. Am J Pathol. 2008;172:603-14 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, fasudil treatment prevents crescent formation and disease progression in anti-GBM GN by preventing AngII-induced podocyte injury and leukocyte migration. ..
- Liepkalns J, Hod E, Stowell S, Cadwell C, Spitalnik S, Zimring J. Biphasic clearance of incompatible red blood cells through a novel mechanism requiring neither complement nor Fc? receptors in a murine model. Transfusion. 2012;52:2631-45 pubmed publisher..However, the mechanism(s) of phagocytosis in the second phase required neither C3 nor Fc?Rs. These findings demonstrate novel mechanistic biology of HTRs. ..
- Hjelm F, Carlsson F, Verbeek S, Heyman B. IgG3-mediated enhancement of the antibody response is normal in Fc gammaRI-deficient mice. Scand J Immunol. 2005;62:453-61 pubmed..These findings argue against a significant involvement of Fc gammaRs in IgG3-mediated enhancement of antibody responses and support our previous conclusion that complement plays a major role. ..
- Godau J, Heller T, Hawlisch H, Trappe M, Howells E, Best J, et al. C5a initiates the inflammatory cascade in immune complex peritonitis. J Immunol. 2004;173:3437-45 pubmed..We conclude that complement activation and C5a generation are prerequisites for IC-induced inflammation through activating FcgammaR, which amplifies complement-induced inflammation in autoimmunity...
- Flannagan R, Harrison R, Yip C, Jaqaman K, Grinstein S. Dynamic macrophage "probing" is required for the efficient capture of phagocytic targets. J Cell Biol. 2010;191:1205-18 pubmed publisher..Active probing by phagocytes is most important when confronted by scarcely opsonized and/or highly mobile targets. ..
- Skokowa J, Ali S, Felda O, Kumar V, Konrad S, Shushakova N, et al. Macrophages induce the inflammatory response in the pulmonary Arthus reaction through G alpha i2 activation that controls C5aR and Fc receptor cooperation. J Immunol. 2005;174:3041-50 pubmed
- Valdimarsson G, De Sousa P, Kidder G. Coexpression of gap junction proteins in the cumulus-oocyte complex. Mol Reprod Dev. 1993;36:7-15 pubmed..We could find no evidence of the incorporation of the oocyte's store of Cx32 into gap junctions during postfertilization development.(ABSTRACT TRUNCATED AT 250 WORDS) ..
- Xie T, Liang J, Liu N, Wang Q, Li Y, Noble P, et al. MicroRNA-127 inhibits lung inflammation by targeting IgG Fc? receptor I. J Immunol. 2012;188:2437-44 pubmed publisher..Looking into the mechanisms of regulation of inflammation by miR-127, we found that IgG Fc?RI (CD64) was a target of miR-127, as evidenced by reduced CD64 protein expression in macrophages overexpressing miR-127...
- Bevaart L, Jansen M, Van Vugt M, Verbeek J, van de Winkel J, Leusen J. The high-affinity IgG receptor, FcgammaRI, plays a central role in antibody therapy of experimental melanoma. Cancer Res. 2006;66:1261-4 pubmed..Treatment of individual FcgammaR knock-out mice revealed the high-affinity IgG receptor, FcgammaRI (CD64), to represent the central FcgammaR for TA99-induced antitumor effects...
- Ganesan L, Joshi T, Fang H, Kutala V, Roda J, Trotta R, et al. FcgammaR-induced production of superoxide and inflammatory cytokines is differentially regulated by SHIP through its influence on PI3K and/or Ras/Erk pathways. Blood. 2006;108:718-25 pubmed..In contrast, inhibition of Ras/Erk, but not PI3K, suppressed IL-1beta production in these cells. Together, these data demonstrate that SHIP regulates phagocytosis-associated events through the inhibition of PI3K and Ras/Erk pathways. ..
- Gavin A, Leiter E, Hogarth P. Mouse FcgammaRI: identification and functional characterization of five new alleles. Immunogenetics. 2000;51:206-11 pubmedThe mouse Fcgr1 gene encoding the high-affinity IgG receptor (FcgammaRI) exists as two known alleles, FcgammaRI-BALB and FcgammaRI-NOD, and these alleles exhibit functional differences...
- Shao H, Pandey A, O Shea K, Seldin M, Dixit V. Characterization of B61, the ligand for the Eck receptor protein-tyrosine kinase. J Biol Chem. 1995;270:5636-41 pubmed..Finally, the gene for B61 was localized to a specific position on mouse chromosome 3 by interspecific back-cross analysis. ..
- Rodriguez W, Mold C, Kataranovski M, Hutt J, Marnell L, Verbeek J, et al. C-reactive protein-mediated suppression of nephrotoxic nephritis: role of macrophages, complement, and Fcgamma receptors. J Immunol. 2007;178:530-8 pubmed..b>FcgammaRI(-/-) mice developed NTN, but were only transiently protected by CRP treatment...
- Dower N, Seldin M, Pugh S, Stone J. Organization and chromosomal locations of Rap1a/Krev sequences in the mouse. Mamm Genome. 1992;3:162-7 pubmed..Rap1a-rs2 is more distantly related to the gene sequence and is located on Chr 2 near Actc-1. ..
- Jönsson F, Mancardi D, Zhao W, Kita Y, Iannascoli B, Khun H, et al. Human Fc?RIIA induces anaphylactic and allergic reactions. Blood. 2012;119:2533-44 pubmed publisher..Supporting these findings, human mast cells, monocytes and neutrophils produced anaphylactogenic mediators after Fc?RIIA engagement. IgG and Fc?RIIA may therefore contribute to allergic and anaphylactic reactions in humans. ..
- Wines B, Trist H, Ramsland P, Hogarth P. A common site of the Fc receptor gamma subunit interacts with the unrelated immunoreceptors FcalphaRI and FcepsilonRI. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:17108-13 pubmed..Taken together these data provide a molecular basis for understanding how disparate receptor families assemble with the FcRgamma subunit. ..
- Krishnan S, Liu F, Abrol R, Hodges J, Goddard W, Prasadarao N. The interaction of N-glycans in FcÎ³ receptor I Î±-chain with Escherichia coli K1 outer membrane protein A for entry into macrophages: experimental and computational analysis. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:30937-49 pubmed publisher..Together, this integration of experimental and computational studies reveals how the N-glycans in FcÎ³RIa interact with the OmpA of E. coli K1 for inducing the disease pathogenesis. ..
- Ikegami H, Fujisawa T, Makino S, Ogihara T. Congenic mapping and candidate sequencing of susceptibility genes for Type 1 diabetes in the NOD mouse. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2003;1005:196-204 pubmed..In contrast, NOD. IIS-Idd10 congenic mice, which share the same alleles at Fcgr1, a previous candidate for Idd10, as the NOD mouse, were protected from type 1 diabetes, suggesting that Fcgr1 may ..
- Zhao M, Trimbeger M, Li N, Diaz L, Shapiro S, Liu Z. Role of FcRs in animal model of autoimmune bullous pemphigoid. J Immunol. 2006;177:3398-405 pubmed..Results from this study establish that Fc gammaRIII plays a critical role in the activation of infiltrating neutrophils and the subsequent blistering in experimental BP. ..
- Strait R, Hicks W, Barasa N, Mahler A, Khodoun M, Köhl J, et al. MHC class I-specific antibody binding to nonhematopoietic cells drives complement activation to induce transfusion-related acute lung injury in mice. J Exp Med. 2011;208:2525-44 pubmed publisher..These observations have important implications for the prevention and treatment of TRALI. ..
- Tarzi R, Davies K, Robson M, Fossati Jimack L, Saito T, Walport M, et al. Nephrotoxic nephritis is mediated by Fcgamma receptors on circulating leukocytes and not intrinsic renal cells. Kidney Int. 2002;62:2087-96 pubmed..mice lack the gamma chain signaling subunit and therefore do not express the activator Fcgamma receptors (FcgammaRI and FcgammaRIII) or the high affinity IgE receptor, FcepsilonRI...
- Breij E, Heijnen P, Vloet R, Saito T, van de Winkel J, Dijkstra C, et al. The FcRgamma chain is not essential for induction of experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (EAE) or anti-myelin antibody-mediated exacerbation of EAE. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol. 2005;64:304-11 pubmed..Macrophages and microglia express activating Fcgamma receptors (FcgammaRI and FcgammaRIII), which depend on the FcRgamma chain for surface expression and signaling...
- Quilliam A, Osman N, McKenzie I, Hogarth P. Biochemical characterization of murine Fc gamma RI. Immunology. 1993;78:358-63 pubmedThe biochemical analysis of murine Fc gamma RI has been difficult because this receptor is co-expressed with other Fc receptors on the cell surface of myeloid cells and all precipitate together with immune complexes...
- Jensen J, Peters L, Borrego A, Ribeiro O, Cabrera W, Starobinas N, et al. Involvement of antibody production quantitative trait loci in the susceptibility to pristane-induced arthritis in the mouse. Genes Immun. 2006;7:44-50 pubmed..Moreover, the different cytokine and IgG isotype profiles observed in HIII and LIII lines after PIA induction are useful to candidate genes endowed with the regulation of the Ab production and arthritis phenotypes. ..
- Law M, Lee Y, Morales J, Ning G, Huang W, Pabon J, et al. Cutting Edge: Drebrin-Regulated Actin Dynamics Regulate IgE-Dependent Mast Cell Activation and Allergic Responses. J Immunol. 2015;195:426-30 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that Drebrin regulates the actin cytoskeleton and calcium responses in mast cells, thus regulating mast cell function in vivo. ..
- Taylor K, Shinde Patil V, Colson Y. Reconstitution of allogeneic hemopoietic stem cells: the essential role of FcR gamma and the TCR beta-chain-FCp33 complex. J Immunol. 2006;177:1444-50 pubmed
- Chu N, Thomas B, Patel S, Buxbaum L. IgG1 is pathogenic in Leishmania mexicana infection. J Immunol. 2010;185:6939-46 pubmed publisher..mexicana infection. Further investigations are required to better determine the cell type responsible for this immunosuppressive Fc?RIII-induced IL-10 pathway and whether IgG2a/c is protective...
- Karlsson M, Wernersson S, Díaz de Ståhl T, Gustavsson S, Heyman B. Efficient IgG-mediated suppression of primary antibody responses in Fcgamma receptor-deficient mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1999;96:2244-9 pubmed..of the response to sheep erythrocytes in animals lacking the known IgG-binding receptors FcgammaRIIB, FcgammaRI + III, FcgammaRI + IIB + III, and FcRn (the neonatal Fc receptor) as in wild-type animals...
- Leclercq G, Plum J. Developmentally ordered appearance of a functional Fc gamma receptor on TCR V gamma 3 thymocytes. Evidence for stimulation-induced expression. J Immunol. 1994;153:2429-35 pubmed..Collectively, our findings show that mature TCR V gamma 3 thymocytes express a functional Fc gamma R; evidence is presented that this could be a result of in vivo activation of these cells. ..
- Hamaguchi Y, Xiu Y, Komura K, Nimmerjahn F, Tedder T. Antibody isotype-specific engagement of Fcgamma receptors regulates B lymphocyte depletion during CD20 immunotherapy. J Exp Med. 2006;203:743-53 pubmed..these CD20 mAb subclass differences, B cell depletion was assessed in mice deficient or blocked for stimulatory FcgammaRI, FcgammaRIII, FcgammaRIV, or FcR common gamma chain, or inhibitory FcgammaRIIB...
- Dubois C, Panicot Dubois L, Merrill Skoloff G, Furie B, Furie B. Glycoprotein VI-dependent and -independent pathways of thrombus formation in vivo. Blood. 2006;107:3902-6 pubmed..It may thus be important when considering targets for antithrombotic therapy to use multiple animal models with diverse pathways to thrombus formation. ..
- Wakayama H, Hasegawa Y, Kawabe T, Hara T, Matsuo S, Mizuno M, et al. Abolition of anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody-mediated glomerulonephritis in FcRgamma-deficient mice. Eur J Immunol. 2000;30:1182-90 pubmed..These findings suggest that FcgammaR may initiate anti-GBM antibody-mediated renal disease. We conclude that FcgammaR rather than the complement system is critically involved in the development of type II hypersensitivity diseases. ..
- Yamasaki S, Ishikawa E, Sakuma M, Hara H, Ogata K, Saito T. Mincle is an ITAM-coupled activating receptor that senses damaged cells. Nat Immunol. 2008;9:1179-88 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that Mincle is a receptor that senses nonhomeostatic cell death and thereby induces the production of inflammatory cytokines to drive the infiltration of neutrophils into damaged tissue. ..
- Zhou H, Xiong H, Li H, Plevy S, Walden P, Sassaroli M, et al. Microtubule-associated serine/threonine kinase-205 kDa and Fc gamma receptor control IL-12 p40 synthesis and NF-kappa B activation. J Immunol. 2004;172:2559-68 pubmed..Finally, macrophage FcgammaR ligation regulates MAST205 by inducing the rapid ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of the protein. ..
- Pilling D, Crawford J, Verbeek J, Gomer R. Inhibition of murine fibrocyte differentiation by cross-linked IgG is dependent on Fc?RI. J Leukoc Biol. 2014;96:275-82 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that IgG-mediated inhibition of fibrocyte differentiation is mediated by Fc?Rs, with Fc?RI mediating most of the signaling. ..
- Baumann U, Kohl J, Tschernig T, Schwerter Strumpf K, Verbeek J, Schmidt R, et al. A codominant role of Fc gamma RI/III and C5aR in the reverse Arthus reaction. J Immunol. 2000;164:1065-70 pubmed..In this paper, we demonstrate that, in response to IgG immune complex formation, FcgammaRI/III- and C5aR-mediated pathways are both necessary and only together are they sufficient to trigger the full ..
- van der Poel C, Spaapen R, van de Winkel J, Leusen J. Functional characteristics of the high affinity IgG receptor, Fc?RI. J Immunol. 2011;186:2699-704 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, an analysis of potential polymorphisms within the FCGR1A gene is provided. ..
- Kingsmore S, Spicer A, Gendler S, Seldin M. Genetic mapping of the tumor-associated mucin 1 gene on mouse chromosome 3. Mamm Genome. 1995;6:378-9 pubmed
- Minard Colin V, Xiu Y, Poe J, Horikawa M, Magro C, Hamaguchi Y, et al. Lymphoma depletion during CD20 immunotherapy in mice is mediated by macrophage FcgammaRI, FcgammaRIII, and FcgammaRIV. Blood. 2008;112:1205-13 pubmed publisher..Cooperative FcgammaRIV, FcgammaRIII, and FcgammaRI interactions mediated optimal lymphoma depletion by CD20 mAb in vivo, whereas clodronate-mediated depletion of ..
- Baudino L, Nimmerjahn F, Azeredo da Silveira S, Martinez Soria E, Saito T, Carroll M, et al. Differential contribution of three activating IgG Fc receptors (FcgammaRI, FcgammaRIII, and FcgammaRIV) to IgG2a- and IgG2b-induced autoimmune hemolytic anemia in mice. J Immunol. 2008;180:1948-53 pubmedMurine phagocytes express three different activating IgG FcgammaR: FcgammaRI is specific for IgG2a; FcgammaRIII for IgG1, IgG2a, and IgG2b; and FcgammaRIV for IgG2a and IgG2b...
- Uppington H, Menager N, Boross P, Wood J, Sheppard M, Verbeek S, et al. Effect of immune serum and role of individual Fcgamma receptors on the intracellular distribution and survival of Salmonella enterica serovar Typhimurium in murine macrophages. Immunology. 2006;119:147-58 pubmed..However, opsonization of bacteria with immune serum did not increase either nitric oxide production in response to S. enterica serovar Typhimurium or fusion of phagosomes with lysosomes. ..
- Moore T, Ananaba G, Bolier J, Bowers S, Belay T, Eko F, et al. Fc receptor regulation of protective immunity against Chlamydia trachomatis. Immunology. 2002;105:213-21 pubmed..Microbiological analysis of genital chlamydial infection in FcR knockout (FcRKO) mice lacking the activatory FcgammaRI (CD64) and FcRgammaIII (CD16), as well as the inhibitory FcgammaRIIB1 (CD32), revealed a greater intensity of ..
- Negishi Koga T, Gober H, Sumiya E, Komatsu N, Okamoto K, Sawa S, et al. Immune complexes regulate bone metabolism through FcRÎ³ signalling. Nat Commun. 2015;6:6637 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate a link between the adaptive immunity and bone, suggesting a regulatory role for ICs in bone resorption in general, and not only in inflammatory diseases. ..
- Xing D, Hage F, Chen Y, McCrory M, Feng W, Skibinski G, et al. Exaggerated neointima formation in human C-reactive protein transgenic mice is IgG Fc receptor type I (Fc gamma RI)-dependent. Am J Pathol. 2008;172:22-30 pubmed..OVX NTG, CRPtg, and CRPtg lacking Fc gamma RI, Fc gamma RIIb, Fc gamma RIII, or the common gamma chain (FcR gamma) had their common carotid artery ligated...
- Yoshida M, Kobayashi K, Kuo T, Bry L, Glickman J, Claypool S, et al. Neonatal Fc receptor for IgG regulates mucosal immune responses to luminal bacteria. J Clin Invest. 2006;116:2142-2151 pubmed
- Jakus Z, Simon E, Frommhold D, Sperandio M, MÃ³csai A. Critical role of phospholipase Cgamma2 in integrin and Fc receptor-mediated neutrophil functions and the effector phase of autoimmune arthritis. J Exp Med. 2009;206:577-93 pubmed publisher..These results identify PLCgamma2 as a critical player of integrin and Fc receptor-mediated neutrophil functions and the neutrophil-mediated effector phase of autoimmune arthritis. ..
- Ganesan L, Wei G, Pengal R, Moldovan L, Moldovan N, Ostrowski M, et al. The serine/threonine kinase Akt Promotes Fc gamma receptor-mediated phagocytosis in murine macrophages through the activation of p70S6 kinase. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:54416-25 pubmed..These findings demonstrate a novel role for Akt in phagocytosis through the activation of p70S6 kinase. ..
- Prins J, Todd J, Rodrigues N, Ghosh S, Hogarth P, Wicker L, et al. Linkage on chromosome 3 of autoimmune diabetes and defective Fc receptor for IgG in NOD mice. Science. 1993;260:695-8 pubmed..defect also mapped to this segment, which encodes the high-affinity Fc receptor for immunoglobulin G (IgG), Fc gamma RI. The NOD Fcgr1 allele, which results in a deletion of the cytoplasmic tail, caused a 73 percent reduction in ..
- Bhalerao J, Tylzanowski P, Filie J, Kozak C, Merregaert J. Molecular cloning, characterization, and genetic mapping of the cDNA coding for a novel secretory protein of mouse. Demonstration of alternative splicing in skin and cartilage. J Biol Chem. 1995;270:16385-94 pubmed..Alternative splicing may serve as a mechanism for generating functional diversity in the Ecm1 gene. ..
- de Jong J, Schuurhuis D, Ioan Facsinay A, van der Voort E, Huizinga T, Ossendorp F, et al. Murine Fc receptors for IgG are redundant in facilitating presentation of immune complex derived antigen to CD8+ T cells in vivo. Mol Immunol. 2006;43:2045-50 pubmed..four types of FcgammaReceptors (FcgammaR) via which they are able to capture IC; three activating receptors (FcgammaRI, III and IV) and one inhibitory receptor (FcgammaRII)...
- Létourneau S, van Leeuwen E, Krieg C, Martin C, Pantaleo G, Sprent J, et al. IL-2/anti-IL-2 antibody complexes show strong biological activity by avoiding interaction with IL-2 receptor alpha subunit CD25. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:2171-6 pubmed publisher..These data suggest an unpredicted role for CD25 in IL-2 homeostasis. ..
- Luo Y, Pollard J, Casadevall A. Fcgamma receptor cross-linking stimulates cell proliferation of macrophages via the ERK pathway. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:4232-42 pubmed publisher..This effect was mediated by the activating FcgammaR, including FcgammaRI and III, via their Fcgamma subunit...
- Lee C, Lotfi Emran S, Erdinc M, Murata K, Velidedeoglu E, Fox Talbot K, et al. The involvement of FcR mechanisms in antibody-mediated rejection. Transplantation. 2007;84:1324-34 pubmed..Our findings indicate that IgG1 Allo-mAbs to major histocompatibility complex class I antigens can augment graft injury by stimulating EC to produce MCP-1 and by activating mononuclear cells through their Fc receptors. ..
- Nishimoto T, Okazaki Y, Numajiri M, Kuwana M. Mouse immune thrombocytopenia is associated with Th1 bias and expression of activating Fc? receptors. Int J Hematol. 2017;105:598-605 pubmed publisher..In summary, Th1 polarization and macrophages' activating Fc?R expression profile are associated with the development of ITP in Treg-deficient mice. ..
- Osman N, Kozak C, McKenzie I, Hogarth P. Structure and mapping of the gene encoding mouse high affinity Fc gamma RI and chromosomal location of the human Fc gamma RI gene. J Immunol. 1992;148:1570-5 pubmedWe describe the isolation and characterization of the gene encoding the mouse high affinity Fc receptor Fc gamma RI. Using a mouse cDNA Fc gamma RI probe four unique overlapping genomic clones were isolated and were found to encode the ..
- He L, Zhang G, Liu W, Gao T, Sheikh K. Anti-Ganglioside Antibodies Induce Nodal and Axonal Injury via FcÎ³ Receptor-Mediated Inflammation. J Neurosci. 2015;35:6770-85 pubmed publisher..These studies provide new evidence that the activating FcÎ³Rs-mediated inflammation plays a critical role in anti-ganglioside Abs-induced neuropathy (injury to intact nerve fibers) in GBS. ..
- Hughes C, Finney B, Koentgen F, Lowe K, Watson S. The N-terminal SH2 domain of Syk is required for (hem)ITAM, but not integrin, signaling in mouse platelets. Blood. 2015;125:144-54 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that Î±IIbÎ²3 regulates Syk through an ITAM-independent pathway in mice and provide novel insight into the course of events underlying Syk activation and hemITAM phosphorylation by CLEC-2. ..
- de Souza C, Morel L, Cabrera W, Starobinas N, Ribeiro O, Siqueira M, et al. Quantitative trait loci in Chromosomes 3, 8, and 9 regulate antibody production against Salmonella flagellar antigens in the mouse. Mamm Genome. 2004;15:630-6 pubmed..HIII and LIII lines differ in the resistance to several diseases, therefore, the relevance of these QTL with the genetic factors involved in infections, autoimmunity, and neoplastic disease progression is discussed. ..
- DiLillo D, Tan G, Palese P, Ravetch J. Broadly neutralizing hemagglutinin stalk-specific antibodies require Fc?R interactions for protection against influenza virus in vivo. Nat Med. 2014;20:143-51 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal a previously uncharacterized property of bNAbs and guide an approach toward enhancing mAb-mediated antiviral therapeutics. ..
- Albanesi M, Mancardi D, Macdonald L, Iannascoli B, Zitvogel L, Murphy A, et al. Cutting edge: Fc?RIII (CD16) and Fc?RI (CD64) are responsible for anti-glycoprotein 75 monoclonal antibody TA99 therapy for experimental metastatic B16 melanoma. J Immunol. 2012;189:5513-7 pubmed publisher..Our finding that mouse Fc?RIII contributes to Ab-induced tumor reduction correlates with clinical data on its human functional equivalent human Fc?RIIIA (CD16A). ..
- Hogarth P, Hibbs M, Bonadonna L, Scott B, Witort E, Pietersz G, et al. The mouse Fc receptor for IgG (Ly-17): molecular cloning and specificity. Immunogenetics. 1987;26:161-8 pubmed..Northern analysis, immune complex binding, and serological studies demonstrate that the receptor encoded by the cDNA clone binds mouse IgG gamma 1/2b and rabbit IgG complexes. ..
- Gray C, Lawrence R. A role for antibody and Fc receptor in the clearance of Brugia malayi microfilariae. Eur J Immunol. 2002;32:1114-20 pubmed..These data indicate that Ab plays an important role in vivo in Mf killing in mice and this role is mediated via the FcR. ..
- Serezani C, Aronoff D, Sitrin R, Peters Golden M. FcgammaRI ligation leads to a complex with BLT1 in lipid rafts that enhances rat lung macrophage antimicrobial functions. Blood. 2009;114:3316-24 pubmed publisher..with formation of a complex consisting of BLT1, its primary coupled G protein G alpha i3, Src kinase, and Fc gamma RI within LRs. This association was dependent on Src-mediated phosphorylation of BLT1...
- Seeling M, Hillenhoff U, David J, Schett G, Tuckermann J, Lux A, et al. Inflammatory monocytes and Fc? receptor IV on osteoclasts are critical for bone destruction during inflammatory arthritis in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:10729-34 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that osteoclastogenesis is directly influenced by IgG autoantibody binding to select activating Fc?Rs on immature osteoclasts, resulting in enhanced osteoclast generation and, ultimately, bone destruction. ..
- Hibbs M, Walker I, Kirszbaum L, Pietersz G, Deacon N, Chambers G, et al. The murine Fc receptor for immunoglobulin: purification, partial amino acid sequence, and isolation of cDNA clones. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1986;83:6980-4 pubmed..Thus, the presence of coding information at the 5' and 3' ends of this clone suggests that full-length Fc receptor cDNA spans greater than 1 kilobase. ..
- Pajukanta P, Bodnar J, Sallinen R, Chu M, Airaksinen T, Xiao Q, et al. Fine mapping of Hyplip1 and the human homolog, a potential locus for FCHL. Mamm Genome. 2001;12:238-45 pubmed..Further studies identifying and sequencing the Hyplip1 gene will show whether the same gene predisposes to hyperlipidemia in human and mouse. ..
- Crawford J, Pilling D, Gomer R. Fc?RI mediates serum amyloid P inhibition of fibrocyte differentiation. J Leukoc Biol. 2012;92:699-711 pubmed publisher..In murine cells, deletion of FcR? or Fc?RI (CD64) significantly reduced sensitivity to SAP...
- Nabbe K, van Lent P, Holthuysen A, Kolls J, Verbeek S, van den Berg W. FcgammaRI up-regulation induced by local adenoviral-mediated interferon-gamma production aggravates chondrocyte death during immune complex-mediated arthritis. Am J Pathol. 2003;163:743-52 pubmedUsing various FcgammaR-deficient mice, we have obtained suggestive evidence that FcgammaRI on macrophages is responsible for severe cartilage destruction during arthritis mediated by immune complexes (ICs)...
- Saeland E, Vidarsson G, Leusen J, Van Garderen E, Nahm M, Vile Weekhout H, et al. Central role of complement in passive protection by human IgG1 and IgG2 anti-pneumococcal antibodies in mice. J Immunol. 2003;170:6158-64 pubmed..b>FcgammaRI- and III-deficient mice, as well as the combined FcgammaRI, II, and III knockout mice, were protected by passive ..
- Yamaji K, Ikegami H, Fujisawa T, Noso S, Nojima K, Babaya N, et al. Evidence for Cd101 but not Fcgr1 as candidate for type 1 diabetes locus, Idd10. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;331:536-42 pubmed..In this study, we investigated the candidacy of Fcgr1 and Cd101 for Idd10, by congenic mapping and candidate gene sequencing...