Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Eya3
Description: EYA transcriptional coactivator and phosphatase 3
Alias: AI844637, eyes absent homolog 3, eyes absent 3 homolog
- Masumoto K, Ukai Tadenuma M, Kasukawa T, Nagano M, Uno K, Tsujino K, et al. Acute induction of Eya3 by late-night light stimulation triggers TSH? expression in photoperiodism. Curr Biol. 2010;20:2199-206 pubmed publisher..we searched for candidate upstream genes by looking for expression that preceded TSH?'s, and we identified the Eya3 gene...
- Zimmerman J, Bui Q, Steingrimsson E, Nagle D, Fu W, Genin A, et al. Cloning and characterization of two vertebrate homologs of the Drosophila eyes absent gene. Genome Res. 1997;7:128-41 pubmed..Our findings support the notion that several families of genes (Pax-6/eyeless, Six-3/sine oculis, and Eya) play related and critical roles in the eye for both files and vertebrates. ..
- Ikeda K, Watanabe Y, Ohto H, Kawakami K. Molecular interaction and synergistic activation of a promoter by Six, Eya, and Dach proteins mediated through CREB binding protein. Mol Cell Biol. 2002;22:6759-66 pubmed..Recruitment of CBP to the immobilized chromatin DNA template was dependent on FLAG-Dach and GAL4-Eya3. These results indicate that CBP is a mediator of the interaction between Eya and Dach...
- Herron B, Liddell R, Parker A, Grant S, Kinne J, Fisher J, et al. A mutation in stratifin is responsible for the repeated epilation (Er) phenotype in mice. Nat Genet. 2005;37:1210-2 pubmed..Er/+ mice expressed a truncated Sfn protein, which probably contributes to the defects in Er/Er and Er/+ epidermis and to cancer development in Er/+ mice. ..
- Soker T, Dalke C, Puk O, Floss T, Becker L, Bolle I, et al. Pleiotropic effects in Eya3 knockout mice. BMC Dev Biol. 2008;8:118 pubmed publisher..The functions of its mammalian orthologs Eya1-4 are only partially understood and no mouse model exists for Eya3. Therefore, we characterized the phenotype of a new Eya3 knockout mouse mutant...
- Sano T, Nagata S. Characterization of the threonine-phosphatase of mouse eyes absent 3. FEBS Lett. 2011;585:2714-9 pubmed publisher..Using various mutants of mouse EYA3, we showed that the 68-amino acid domain between positions 53 and 120 was necessary and sufficient for its ..