Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Dnm3
Description: dynamin 3
Alias: 9630020E24Rik, AW061159, B230343F03Rik, C530045C17, Dyna III, mKIAA0820, dynamin-3, dynamin III, t-dynamin, testicular dynamin
- Gideons E, Lin P, Mahgoub M, Kavalali E, Monteggia L. Chronic lithium treatment elicits its antimanic effects via BDNF-TrkB dependent synaptic downscaling. elife. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..Collectively, these findings demonstrate a requirement for BDNF in the antimanic action of lithium and identify enhanced dynamin-dependent endocytosis of AMPARs as a potential mechanism underlying the therapeutic effects of lithium. ..
- Noakes P, Chin D, Kim S, Liang S, Phillips W. Expression and localisation of dynamin and syntaxin during neural development and neuromuscular synapse formation. J Comp Neurol. 1999;410:531-40 pubmed..day (P0), the short carboxy-terminal splicing form of dynamin I (dynamin I*b) was up-regulated, as was dynamin III, relative to dynamin II mRNA...
- Grossman G, Ebke L, Beight C, Jang G, Crabb J, Hagstrom S. Protein partners of dynamin-1 in the retina. Vis Neurosci. 2013;30:129-39 pubmed publisher..This finding is confirmed by western blot analysis. Results further implicate dynamin-1 in vesicular protein transport processes relevant to synaptic and post-Golgi pathways and indicate a possible role in photoreceptor stability. ..
- Rowton M, Ramos P, Anderson D, Rhee J, Cunliffe H, Rawls A. Regulation of mesenchymal-to-epithelial transition by PARAXIS during somitogenesis. Dev Dyn. 2013;242:1332-44 pubmed publisher..These data demonstrate that PARAXIS initiates and stabilizes somite epithelialization by integrating signals from multiple pathways to control the reorganization of the ECM, cytoskeleton, and adhesion junctions during MET. ..
- Salinas S, Zussy C, Loustalot F, Henaff D, Menendez G, Morton P, et al. Disruption of the coxsackievirus and adenovirus receptor-homodimeric interaction triggers lipid microdomain- and dynamin-dependent endocytosis and lysosomal targeting. J Biol Chem. 2014;289:680-95 pubmed publisher..Moreover, ligands that disrupted the homodimeric CAR interactions in its D1 domains triggered an internalization cascade involving sequences in its intracellular tail. ..