Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Cyp4a14
Description: cytochrome P450, family 4, subfamily a, polypeptide 14
Alias: AI314743, cytochrome P450 4A14, CYPIVA14, cyp4a14, cytochrome P450, 4a14, cytochrome P450-LA-omega 3, lauric acid omega-hydroxylase 3, long-chain fatty acid omega-monooxygenase
- Fisher C, Jackson J, Lickteig A, Augustine L, Cherrington N. Drug metabolizing enzyme induction pathways in experimental non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. Arch Toxicol. 2008;82:959-64 pubmed publisher..activation of these transcription factors and induction of downstream DME targets Cyp1A1, Cyp2B10, Cyp3A11, Cyp4A14 and NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1 (Nqo1), respectively...
- Fidelis P, Wilson L, Thomas K, Villalobos M, Oyekan A. Renal function and vasomotor activity in mice lacking the Cyp4a14 gene. Exp Biol Med (Maywood). 2010;235:1365-74 pubmed publisher..This study evaluated the effect of deletion of the Cyp4a14 gene on blood pressure, renal vascular responses and tubular function...
- Hayashi Y, Ito Y, Yanagiba Y, Kamijima M, Naito H, Nakajima T. Differences in metabolite burden of di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate in pregnant and postpartum dams and their offspring in relation to drug-metabolizing enzymes in mice. Arch Toxicol. 2012;86:563-9 pubmed publisher..two enzyme activities [lipase and uridine 5'-diphosphate-glucuronosyltransferase (UGT)] or expression of cytochrome P450 4A14 (CYP4A14) in dams (on gestational day 18 and postnatal day 2) and their offspring...
- Nyagode B, Williams I, Morgan E. Altered inflammatory responses to Citrobacter rodentium infection, but not bacterial lipopolysaccharide, in mice lacking the Cyp4a10 or Cyp4a14 genes. Inflammation. 2014;37:893-907 pubmed publisher..Here, we investigated the roles of Cyp4a10 and Cyp4a14 in the response to infection with C. rodentium...
- Heng Y, Kuo C, Jones P, Savory R, Schulz R, Tomlinson S, et al. A novel murine P-450 gene, Cyp4a14, is part of a cluster of Cyp4a and Cyp4b, but not of CYP4F, genes in mouse and humans. Biochem J. 1997;325 ( Pt 3):741-9 pubmed..The novel gene, designated Cyp4a14, has a GC rich sequence immediately 5' of the transcription start site, and is similar to the rat CYP4A2 and ..
- Enriquez A, Leclercq I, Farrell G, Robertson G. Altered expression of hepatic CYP2E1 and CYP4A in obese, diabetic ob/ob mice, and fa/fa Zucker rats. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 1999;255:300-6 pubmed..Further, they implicate leptin receptor signaling as a factor that may modulate expression of CYP gene products involved in fatty acid oxidation. ..
- Holla V, Adas F, Imig J, Zhao X, Price E, Olsen N, et al. Alterations in the regulation of androgen-sensitive Cyp 4a monooxygenases cause hypertension. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001;98:5211-6 pubmed