Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Cxcl11
Description: chemokine (C-X-C motif) ligand 11
Alias: Cxc11, H174, I-tac, Ip9, Itac, Scyb11, Scyb9b, b-R1, betaR1, C-X-C motif chemokine 11, interferon-inducible T-cell alpha chemoattractant, small inducible cytokine subfamily B (Cys-X-Cys), member 11, small-inducible cytokine B11
- Meyer M, Hensbergen P, van der Raaij Helmer E, Brandacher G, Margreiter R, Heufler C, et al. Cross reactivity of three T cell attracting murine chemokines stimulating the CXC chemokine receptor CXCR3 and their induction in cultured cells and during allograft rejection. Eur J Immunol. 2001;31:2521-7 pubmed..murine gene homologous to the human T cell attracting chemokine CXC receptor ligand 11 (CXCL11, also termed I-TAC, SCYB11, ss-R1, H174, IP-9)...
- Sierro F, Biben C, Martínez Muñoz L, Mellado M, Ransohoff R, Li M, et al. Disrupted cardiac development but normal hematopoiesis in mice deficient in the second CXCL12/SDF-1 receptor, CXCR7. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007;104:14759-64 pubmed..Our results reveal a specialized role for CXCR7 in endothelial biology and valve development and highlight the distinct developmental role of evolutionary conserved chemokine receptors such as CXCR7 and CXCR4. ..
- Yates C, Whaley D, Y Chen A, Kulesekaran P, Hebda P, Wells A. ELR-negative CXC chemokine CXCL11 (IP-9/I-TAC) facilitates dermal and epidermal maturation during wound repair. Am J Pathol. 2008;173:643-52 pubmed publisher..equivalently binds four different ELR-devoid CXC chemokines (ie, PF4/CXCL4, IP-10/CXCL10, MIG/CXCL9, and IP-9/CXCL11), we sought to identify the ligand that coordinates epidermal coverage with the maturation of the underlying ..
- Crawford M, Zhu Y, Green C, Burdick M, Sanz P, Alem F, et al. Antimicrobial effects of interferon-inducible CXC chemokines against Bacillus anthracis spores and bacilli. Infect Immun. 2009;77:1664-78 pubmed publisher..we sought to determine whether the interferon-inducible Glu-Leu-Arg-negative CXC chemokines CXCL9, CXCL10, and CXCL11 exhibit antimicrobial activities against Bacillus anthracis...
- Severin I, Gaudry J, Johnson Z, Kungl A, Jansma A, Gesslbauer B, et al. Characterization of the chemokine CXCL11-heparin interaction suggests two different affinities for glycosaminoglycans. J Biol Chem. 2010;285:17713-24 pubmed publisher..In this study we characterized the GAG-binding epitopes of the chemokine I-TAC/CXCL11. Four separate clusters of basic residues were mutated to alanine and tested for their ability to bind to GAGs in ..
- Lefebvre S, Fliniaux I, Schneider P, Mikkola M. Identification of ectodysplasin target genes reveals the involvement of chemokines in hair development. J Invest Dermatol. 2012;132:1094-102 pubmed publisher..Surprisingly, we identified two ligands of the chemokine receptor cxcR3, cxcl10 and cxcl11, as new hair-specific transcriptional targets of Eda...
- Li S, Pettersson U, Hoorelbeke B, Kolaczkowska E, Schelfhout K, Martens E, et al. Interference with glycosaminoglycan-chemokine interactions with a probe to alter leukocyte recruitment and inflammation in vivo. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e104107 pubmed publisher..COAM and heparan sulphate bound the mouse CXC chemokines KC/CXCL1, MIP-2/CXCL2, IP-10/CXCL10 and I-TAC/CXCL11 and the CC chemokine RANTES/CCL5 with affinities in the nanomolar range, whereas no binding interactions were ..
- Happel K, Rudner X, Quinton L, Movassaghi J, Clark C, Odden A, et al. Acute alcohol intoxication suppresses the pulmonary ELR-negative CXC chemokine response to lipopolysaccharide. Alcohol. 2007;41:325-33 pubmed..interferon-inducible protein 10 (IP-10 or CXCL10), and interferon-inducible T cell alpha chemoattractant (I-TAC or CXCL11). Male C57BL/6 or C3H/HeN mice were given an intraperitoneal injection of ethanol (3...
- Meyer M, Erdel M, Duba H, Werner E, Werner Felmayer G. Cloning, genomic sequence, and chromosome mapping of Scyb11, the murine homologue of SCYB11 (alias betaR1/H174/SCYB9B/I-TAC/IP-9/CXCL11). Cytogenet Cell Genet. 2000;88:278-82 pubmed..related to MIG and SCYB10 was recently characterized and termed SCYB11 (alias betaR1/H174/SCYB9B/I-TAC/IP-9/CXCL11)...
- Roebrock K, Sunderkotter C, Münck N, Wolf M, Nippe N, Barczyk K, et al. Epidermal expression of I-TAC (Cxcl11) instructs adaptive Th2-type immunity. FASEB J. 2014;28:1724-34 pubmed publisher..We found a marked up-regulation of the chemokine I-TAC (Cxcl11) during the first 2 d of infection in the epidermis of susceptible but not of resistant mice...