Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Cd209b
Description: CD209b antigen
Alias: 1810030I22Rik, DC-SIGNR1, OtB7, SIGNR1, mSIGNR1, CD209 antigen-like protein B, DC-SIGN-related protein 1
- Numazaki M, Kato C, Kawauchi Y, Kajiwara T, Ishii M, Kojima N. Cross-linking of SIGNR1 activates JNK and induces TNF-alpha production in RAW264.7 cells that express SIGNR1. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009;386:202-6 pubmed publisherIn this study, we evaluated the signaling ability of SIGNR1 in murine macrophage-like RAW264.7 cells that stably expressed FLAG-tagged SIGNR1 (SIGNR1-FLAG)...
- Geijtenbeek T, Groot P, Nolte M, van Vliet S, Gangaram Panday S, van Duijnhoven G, et al. Marginal zone macrophages express a murine homologue of DC-SIGN that captures blood-borne antigens in vivo. Blood. 2002;100:2908-16 pubmed..We have isolated a murine homologue of DC-SIGN that is identical to the previously reported murine homologue mSIGNR1. mSIGNR1 is more closely related to the human DC-SIGN homologue L-SIGN than to DC-SIGN itself because mSIGNR1 is ..
- Koppel E, Litjens M, van den Berg V, van Kooyk Y, Geijtenbeek T. Interaction of SIGNR1 expressed by marginal zone macrophages with marginal zone B cells is essential to early IgM responses against Streptococcus pneumoniae. Mol Immunol. 2008;45:2881-7 pubmed publisher..Murine splenic marginal zone macrophages express the C-type lectin SIGNR1, which is crucial for the capture of S. pneumoniae from blood...
- Leeb T, Muller M. Comparative human-mouse-rat sequence analysis of the ICAM gene cluster on HSA 19p13.2 and a 185-kb porcine region from SSC 2q. Gene. 2004;343:239-44 pubmed..The loss of Icam3 in rodent genomes might be relevant for rodent-specific properties of the T-cell-mediated immune response. All the other investigated genes are conserved across all four investigated sequences. ..
- Takahara K, Tokieda S, Nagaoka K, Inaba K. Efficient capture of Candida albicans and zymosan by SIGNR1 augments TLR2-dependent TNF-? production. Int Immunol. 2012;24:89-96 pubmed publisherb>SIGNR1, a mouse C-type lectin, binds various pathogens, including Candida albicans. In this study, we explore the impact of SIGNR1 in the recognition of C...
- Koppel E, Wieland C, van den Berg V, Litjens M, Florquin S, van Kooyk Y, et al. Specific ICAM-3 grabbing nonintegrin-related 1 (SIGNR1) expressed by marginal zone macrophages is essential for defense against pulmonary Streptococcus pneumoniae infection. Eur J Immunol. 2005;35:2962-9 pubmedThe dendritic cell-specific ICAM-3-grabbing nonintegrin (DC-SIGN) homolog, SIGN-related 1 (SIGNR1) is a pathogen receptor expressed by splenic marginal zone and peritoneal macrophages, and is essential for clearance of Streptococcus ..
- Park J, Loh S, Cho E, Choi H, Na T, Nemeno J, et al. SIGN-R1 and complement factors are involved in the systemic clearance of radiation-induced apoptotic cells in whole-body irradiated mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;463:1064-70 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that SIGN-R1 and complement factors play an important role in the systemic clearance of radiation-induced apoptotic innate immune cells to maintain tissue homeostasis after Î³-irradiation. ..
- Kawauchi Y, Igarashi M, Kojima N. C-type lectin receptor SIGNR1 expressed on peritoneal phagocytic cells with an immature dendritic cell-like phenotype is involved in uptake of oligomannose-coated liposomes and subsequent cell maturation. Cell Immunol. 2014;287:121-8 pubmed publisherThe mannose-binding C-type lectin receptor SIGNR1 appears to be a structural and functional murine homologue of human DC-SIGN, but expression of SIGNR1 and its function in induction of immune responses in dendritic cell (DC) lineages ..
- Court N, Vasseur V, Vacher R, Fremond C, Shebzukhov Y, Yeremeev V, et al. Partial redundancy of the pattern recognition receptors, scavenger receptors, and C-type lectins for the long-term control of Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection. J Immunol. 2010;184:7057-70 pubmed publisher..tuberculosis infection, in sharp contrast with the nonredundant, essential role of the TNF, IL-1, or IFN-gamma pathway for host resistance to M. tuberculosis. ..
- Kawauchi Y, Kuroda Y, Kojima N. Comparison of the carbohydrate preference of SIGNR1 as a phagocytic receptor with the preference as an adhesion molecule. Int Immunopharmacol. 2014;19:27-36 pubmed publisher..In the present study, we compared the carbohydrate preference of the C-type lectin SIGNR1 as a cell adhesion molecule with that of SIGNR1 as a phagocytic receptor, using a series of neoglycolipids (NGLs) ..
- Ohtani M, Iyori M, Saeki A, Tanizume N, Into T, Hasebe A, et al. Involvement of suppressor of cytokine signalling-1-mediated degradation of MyD88-adaptor-like protein in the suppression of Toll-like receptor 2-mediated signalling by the murine C-type lectin SIGNR1-mediated signalling. Cell Microbiol. 2012;14:40-57 pubmed publisher..The murine dendritic cell line XS106 cells were stimulated with the murine C-type lectin SIGNR1 ligand lipoarabinomannan and the Toll-like receptor 2 ligand FSL-1...
- Takahara K, Arita T, Tokieda S, Shibata N, Okawa Y, Tateno H, et al. Difference in fine specificity to polysaccharides of Candida albicans mannoprotein between mouse SIGNR1 and human DC-SIGN. Infect Immun. 2012;80:1699-706 pubmed publisherC-type lectin SIGNR1 directly recognizes Candida albicans and zymosan and has been considered to share properties of polysaccharide recognition with human DC-SIGN (hDC-SIGN)...
- Diana J, Moura I, Vaugier C, Gestin A, Tissandié E, Beaudoin L, et al. Secretory IgA induces tolerogenic dendritic cells through SIGNR1 dampening autoimmunity in mice. J Immunol. 2013;191:2335-43 pubmed publisher..This discovery may offer new insights about mucosal-derived DC immunoregulation through SIgA opening new therapeutic approaches to autoimmune diseases. ..
- Yano J, Palmer G, Eberle K, Peters B, Vogl T, McKenzie A, et al. Vaginal epithelial cell-derived S100 alarmins induced by Candida albicans via pattern recognition receptor interactions are sufficient but not necessary for the acute neutrophil response during experimental vaginal candidiasis. Infect Immun. 2014;82:783-92 pubmed publisher..In PRR analyses, whereas Toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4)- and SIGNR1-deficient vaginal epithelial cells showed a dramatic reduction in C...
- Cox N, Pilling D, Gomer R. DC-SIGN activation mediates the differential effects of SAP and CRP on the innate immune system and inhibits fibrosis in mice. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:8385-90 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that SAP activates DC-SIGN to regulate the innate immune system differently from CRP, and that DC-SIGN is a target for antifibrotics. ..
- De Muylder G, DaulouÃ¨de S, Lecordier L, Uzureau P, Morias Y, Van den Abbeele J, et al. A Trypanosoma brucei kinesin heavy chain promotes parasite growth by triggering host arginase activity. PLoS Pathog. 2013;9:e1003731 pubmed publisher..Moreover, in the late stage of infection, the inhibition of NO synthesis by TbKHC1 contributes to liver pathogenicity. ..
- Baribaud F, Pohlmann S, Sparwasser T, Kimata M, Choi Y, Haggarty B, et al. Functional and antigenic characterization of human, rhesus macaque, pigtailed macaque, and murine DC-SIGN. J Virol. 2001;75:10281-9 pubmed
- You Y, Myers R, Freeberg L, Foote J, Kearney J, Justement L, et al. Marginal zone B cells regulate antigen capture by marginal zone macrophages. J Immunol. 2011;186:2172-81 pubmed publisher..Thus, MZ B cells regulate expression of molecules on macrophages that are important for trapping Ag, which, in turn, is required for Ag capture by the B cells. ..
- Tanne A, Ma B, Boudou F, Tailleux L, Botella H, Badell E, et al. A murine DC-SIGN homologue contributes to early host defense against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. J Exp Med. 2009;206:2205-20 pubmed publisher..this molecule in the host response to pathogens in vivo, by generating mouse lines lacking the DC-SIGN homologues SIGNR1, SIGNR3, and SIGNR5. Resistance to Mycobacterium tuberculosis was impaired only in SIGNR3-deficient animals...
- Srivastava V, Manchanda M, Gupta S, Singla R, Behera D, Das G, et al. Toll-like receptor 2 and DC-SIGNR1 differentially regulate suppressors of cytokine signaling 1 in dendritic cells during Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:25532-41 pubmed publisher..regulation of Toll-like receptor 2 (TLR2) and dendritic cell-specific ICAM-3 grabbing non-integrin receptor 1 (DC-SIGNR1)-mediated SOCS1 expression in DCs during M. tb infection...
- Doz E, Rose S, Nigou J, Gilleron M, Puzo G, Erard F, et al. Acylation determines the toll-like receptor (TLR)-dependent positive versus TLR2-, mannose receptor-, and SIGNR1-independent negative regulation of pro-inflammatory cytokines by mycobacterial lipomannan. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:26014-25 pubmed..necrosis factor secretion by murine macrophages was independent of TLR2, mannose receptor, or the murine ortholog SIGNR1. We further determined that tri-acyl-LM, an agonist of TLR2/TLR1, promoted interleukin-12 p40 and NO secretion ..
- Takahara K, Tokieda S, Nagaoka K, Takeda T, Kimura Y, Inaba K. C-type lectin SIGNR1 enhances cellular oxidative burst response against C. albicans in cooperation with Dectin-1. Eur J Immunol. 2011;41:1435-44 pubmed publisherWe investigated the role of SIGNR1 in the recognition of Candida albicans and the subsequent cellular oxidative burst response. Soluble SIGNR1 (sSIGNR1) tetramer bound equally to zymosan and both heat-killed (HK) and live C...
- Kawauchi Y, Takagi H, Hanafusa K, Kono M, Yamatani M, Kojima N. SIGNR1-mediated phagocytosis, but not SIGNR1-mediated endocytosis or cell adhesion, suppresses LPS-induced secretion of IL-6 from murine macrophages. Cytokine. 2015;71:45-53 pubmed publisher..In the present study, we demonstrated that phagocytosis mediated by a mouse mannose-binding CLR, SIGNR1 significantly suppressed the LPS-induced secretion of the specific pro-inflammatory cytokines from the resident ..
- Saunders S, Walsh C, Barlow J, Mangan N, Taylor P, McKenzie A, et al. The C-type lectin SIGNR1 binds Schistosoma mansoni antigens in vitro, but SIGNR1-deficient mice have normal responses during schistosome infection. Infect Immun. 2009;77:399-404 pubmed publisher..mansoni eggs. We show that SIGNR1 (SIGN-related 1; CD209b), a murine homologue of DC-SIGN that is expressed on macrophages, also binds both ..
- Quintana Murci L. [Natural selection of DC-SIGN and its homologues L-SIGN and mSIGNR1 in pathogen recognition and innate immunity]. Med Sci (Paris). 2006;22:29-32 pubmed
- Yan X, Li W, Pan L, Fu E, Xie Y, Chen M, et al. Lewis Lung Cancer Cells Promote SIGNR1(CD209b)-Mediated Macrophages Polarization Induced by IL-4 to Facilitate Immune Evasion. J Cell Biochem. 2016;117:1158-66 pubmed publisher..migration of LLCs, as measured by transwell assays, but migration was suppressed after blockade of SIGNR1 using CD209b antibody...