Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Art1
Description: ADP-ribosyltransferase 1
Alias: ADPRT, ARTC1, Yac-1, ADP-ribosyltransferase C2 and C3 toxin-like 1, GPI-linked NAD(P)(+)--arginine ADP-ribosyltransferase 1, mono(ADP-ribosyl)transferase 1
- Cloning and characterization of a novel membrane-associated lymphocyte NAD:arginine ADP-ribosyltransferaseI J Okazaki
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Branch, NHLBI, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Biol Chem 271:22052-7. 1996....
- Molecular characterization of a glycosylphosphatidylinositol-linked ADP-ribosyltransferase from lymphocytesI J Okazaki
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Branch, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892 1434, USA
Blood 88:915-21. 1996..Thus, we have cloned a novel gene that has properties identical to the transferase detected in CTL, and may be involved in the NAD-dependent regulation of proliferation and cytotoxicity...
- Assignment of the human and mouse genes for muscle ecto mono (ADPribosyl)transferase to a conserved linkage group on human chromosome 11p15 and mouse chromosome 7F Koch-Nolte
Department of Immunology, University Hospital, Hamburg, 20246, Federal Republic of Germany
Genomics 36:215-6. 1996
- Prostate cancer progression, metastasis, and gene expression in transgenic miceC Perez-stable
Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and Department of Medicine, University of Miami School of Medicine, Florida 33101, USA
Cancer Res 57:900-6. 1997..We propose the Ggamma/T-15 transgenic line as a model of highly aggressive androgen-independent metastatic prostate carcinoma with features similar to end-stage prostate cancer in humans...
- Molecular cloning of a functional murine arginine-specific mono-ADP-ribosyltransferase and its expression in lymphoid cellsY Yu
Department of Molecular Microbiology and Immunology, USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles 90033, USA
DNA Cell Biol 16:235-44. 1997A protein mono-ADP-ribosyltransferase (ADPRT), anchored in the cell membrane as a glycosylphosphatidylinositol (GPI)-anchored cell-surface enzyme, was recently described on murine cytotoxic T cells (CTL)...
- Molecular characterization and expression of the gene for mouse NAD+:arginine ecto-mono(ADP-ribosyl)transferase, Art1R Braren
Institute for Immunology, University Hospital, Martinistr 52, D 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Biochem J 336:561-8. 1998..We have characterized the gene for mouse arginine-specific ADP-ribosyltransferase, Art1. Southern blot analyses indicate that Art1 is a single-copy gene...
- Structure, chromosomal localization, and expression of the gene for mouse ecto-mono(ADP-ribosyl)transferase ART5G Glowacki
Institute for Immunology, University Hospital, Martinistrasse 52, 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Gene 275:267-77. 2001..6 cM in close proximity to the Art1, Art2a and Art2b genes...
- The family of toxin-related ecto-ADP-ribosyltransferases in humans and the mouseGustavo Glowacki
Institute of Immunology, University Hospital, Martinistrasse 52, D 20246 Hamburg, Germany
Protein Sci 11:1657-70. 2002..This suggests that the two enzyme families that catalyze reversible mono-ADP-ribosylation either were lost from the genomes of these nonchordata eucaryotes or were subject to horizontal gene transfer between kingdoms...
- Identification of regulatory domains in ADP-ribosyltransferase-1 that determine transferase and NAD glycohydrolase activitiesChristelle Bourgeois
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Branch, NHLBI, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892 1590, USA
J Biol Chem 278:26351-5. 2003Mono-ADP-ribosyltransferases (ART1-7) transfer ADP-ribose from NAD+ to proteins (transferase activity) or water (NAD glycohydrolase activity)...