Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Ampd3
Description: adenosine monophosphate deaminase 3
Alias: AMP deaminase 3, AMP deaminase H-type, heart-type AMPD
- O Brien W, Berka V, Tsai A, Zhao Z, Lee C. CD73 and AMPD3 deficiency enhance metabolic performance via erythrocyte ATP that decreases hemoglobin oxygen affinity. Sci Rep. 2015;5:13147 pubmed publisher..of endogenous erythrocyte AMP levels modulates systemic metabolism, we generated mice deficient in both CD73 and AMPD3, the key catabolic enzymes for extracellular and intra-erythrocyte AMP, respectively...
- Hortle E, Nijagal B, Bauer D, Jensen L, Ahn S, Cockburn I, et al. Adenosine monophosphate deaminase 3 activation shortens erythrocyte half-life and provides malaria resistance in mice. Blood. 2016;128:1290-301 pubmed publisher..N-ethyl-N-nitrosourea-induced mutation that causes a gain of function in adenosine 5'-monophosphate deaminase (AMPD3)...
- Hong S, Zhou W, Fang B, Lu W, Loro E, Damle M, et al. Dissociation of muscle insulin sensitivity from exercise endurance in mice by HDAC3 depletion. Nat Med. 2017;23:223-234 pubmed publisher..in HDAC3-depleted muscles, a fuel switch caused by the activation of anaplerotic reactions driven by AMP deaminase 3 (Ampd3) and catabolism of branched-chain amino acids...
- O Brien W, Ling H, Zhao Z, Lee C. New insights on the regulation of the adenine nucleotide pool of erythrocytes in mouse models. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180948 pubmed publisher..adenine nucleotide levels corresponding to altered oxygen saturation in mice deficient in both CD73 and AMPD3. Here we further investigate how these Ampd3-/-/Cd73-/- mice respond to the administered dose of AMP in comparison ..
- Sermsuvitayawong K, Wang X, Nagabukuro A, Matsuda Y, Morisaki H, Toyama K, et al. Genomic organization of Ampd3, heart-type AMPD gene, located in mouse chromosome 7. Mamm Genome. 1997;8:767-9 pubmed