Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Ahcyl1
Description: S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase-like 1
Alias: 1110034F20Rik, AA409031, AA414901, Ahcy-rs3, DCAL, Irbit, S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase-like protein 1, IP3R binding protein released with inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate, S-adenosyl-L-homocysteine hydrolase 2, S-adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase, related sequence 3, adoHcyase 2
- Kiefer H, Mizutani A, Iemura S, Natsume T, Ando H, Kuroda Y, et al. Inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor-binding protein released with inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate (IRBIT) associates with components of the mRNA 3' processing machinery in a phosphorylation-dependent manner and inhibits polyadenylation. J Biol Chem. 2009;284:10694-705 pubmed publisherb>IRBIT is a recently identified protein that modulates the activities of both inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor and pancreas-type Na(+)/HCO(3)(-) cotransporter 1, and the multisite phosphorylation of IRBIT is required for achieving ..
- Kawaai K, Mizutani A, Shoji H, Ogawa N, Ebisui E, Kuroda Y, et al. IRBIT regulates CaMKIIÎ± activity and contributes to catecholamine homeostasis through tyrosine hydroxylase phosphorylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:5515-20 pubmed publisherInositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor (IP3R) binding protein released with IP3 (IRBIT) contributes to various physiological events (electrolyte transport and fluid secretion, mRNA polyadenylation, and the maintenance of genomic integrity)..
- Ando H, Kawaai K, Mikoshiba K. IRBIT: a regulator of ion channels and ion transporters. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2014;1843:2195-204 pubmed publisherIRBIT (also called AHCYL1) was originally identified as a binding protein of the intracellular Ca(2+) channel inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) receptor and functions as an inhibitory regulator of this receptor...
- Gomi T, Takusagawa F, Nishizawa M, Agussalim B, Usui I, Sugiyama E, et al. Cloning, bacterial expression, and unique structure of adenosylhomocysteine hydrolase-like protein 1, or inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor-binding protein from mouse kidney. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2008;1784:1786-94 pubmed publisher..hydrolase (SAHase)-like protein 1 (SAH-L), also called inositol 1,4,5-triphosphate receptor-binding protein (IRBIT) is a novel protein involved in fish embryo development and calcium release in mammalian cells through protein-..
- Devogelaere B, Sammels E, De Smedt H. The IRBIT domain adds new functions to the AHCY family. Bioessays. 2008;30:642-52 pubmed publisherDuring the past few years, the IRBIT domain has emerged as an important add-on of S-adenosyl-L-homocystein hydrolase (AHCY), thereby creating the new family of AHCY-like proteins...
- Devogelaere B, Beullens M, Sammels E, Derua R, Waelkens E, Van Lint J, et al. Protein phosphatase-1 is a novel regulator of the interaction between IRBIT and the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor. Biochem J. 2007;407:303-11 pubmedb>IRBIT is an IP3R [IP3 (inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) receptor]-binding protein that competes with IP3 for binding to the IP3R. Phosphorylation of IRBIT is essential for the interaction with the IP3R...
- Ando H, Mizutani A, Matsu ura T, Mikoshiba K. IRBIT, a novel inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate (IP3) receptor-binding protein, is released from the IP3 receptor upon IP3 binding to the receptor. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:10602-12 pubmed..Herein, we report a novel protein, termed IRBIT (IP(3)R binding protein released with inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate), which interacts with type 1 IP(3)R (IP(3)R1) ..
- Shirakabe K, Priori G, Yamada H, Ando H, Horita S, Fujita T, et al. IRBIT, an inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor-binding protein, specifically binds to and activates pancreas-type Na+/HCO3- cotransporter 1 (pNBC1). Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2006;103:9542-7 pubmed..We previously identified an IP(3)R binding protein, termed IP(3)R binding protein released with IP(3) (IRBIT)...
- Ando H, Hirose M, Gainche L, Kawaai K, Bonneau B, Ijuin T, et al. IRBIT Interacts with the Catalytic Core of Phosphatidylinositol Phosphate Kinase Type IÎ± and IIÎ± through Conserved Catalytic Aspartate Residues. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0141569 pubmed publisher..b>IRBIT (IP3R-binding protein released with inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate) is a multifunctional protein that regulates ..