Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ZFP91
Description: ZFP91 zinc finger protein
Alias: DMS-8, DSM-8, PZF, ZFP-91, ZNF757, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase ZFP91, drug resistance-associated sequence in melanoma 8, penta zinc finger protein, zinc finger protein 757, zinc finger protein 91 homolog, zinc finger protein homologous to Zfp91 in mouse
- Studies on the adsorption behavior of trace amounts of 90Sr2+, 140La3+, 60Co2+, Ni2+ and Zr4+ cations on synthesized inorganic ion exchangersA Nilchi
Nuclear Science and Technology Research Institute, Nuclear Science Research School, J I H Research Laboratories, Tehran, Iran
J Hazard Mater 167:531-5. 2009Three inorganic ion exchangers namely potassium zinc hexacyanoferrate(II) (PZF), magnesium oxide-polyacrylonitrile composite (MgO-PAN) and ammonium molybdophosphate (AMP) were synthesized...
- PZF, a cDNA isolated from Lotus japonicus and soybean root nodule libraries, encodes a new plant member of the RING-finger family of zinc-binding proteinsL Schauser
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Aarhus, Denmark
Plant Physiol 107:1457-8. 1995
- Evaluation of matrices for the sorption and biodegradation of phenanthrenePierre Leglize
Laboratoire des Interactions Microorganismes, Minéraux, Matière Organique dans les Sols, LIMOS, UMR 7137 CNRS UHP Nancy I, Faculte des Sciences, BP 239, F54506 Vandoeuvre les Nancy Cedex, France
Water Res 40:2397-404. 2006..We evaluated three candidate matrices (activated carbon (AC), pouzzolana coated (PzF) or not (Pz) with heavy fuel oil) for phenanthrene (PHE) sorption capacity and the biodegradation of adsorbed PHE...
- Identification and characterization of the DNA-binding properties of a Zhangfei homologue in Japanese pufferfish, Takifugu rubripesGregory P Cockram
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ont, Canada N1G 2W1
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 339:1238-45. 2006..We found that the pufferfish Zhangfei (pZF) appeared to have all the functional domains known in human Zhangfei, including the conserved HCF1-binding motif; ..
- A mutant of Sindbis virus which is able to replicate in cells with reduced CTP makes a replicase/transcriptase with a decreased Km for CTPMei Ling Li
Department of Molecular Genetics, Microbiology and Immunology, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA
J Virol 78:9645-51. 2004We reported earlier the isolation and characterization of a Sindbis virus mutant, SV(PZF), that can grow in mosquito cells treated with pyrazofurin (PZF), a compound that interferes with pyrimidine biosynthesis (Y. H. Lin, P. Yadav, R...
- Do indices of coronary conductance after reperfusion reflect the extent of salvaged myocardium?Takahiro Shibata
Division of Cardiology, Department of Internal Medicine, Jikei University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Jpn Heart J 45:387-96. 2004Existing indices of coronary conductance (hyperemic flow-versus-pressure slope index, FPSI, and zero flow pressure, Pzf) have been developed as measures of microcoronary resistance...
- The Ginkgo biloba extract EGb 761 increases viability of hnt human neurons in culture and affectsthe expression of genes implicated in the stress responseC Soulie
INSERM U383, Hĵpital Necker, Paris, France
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 48:641-6. 2002..These results support the idea that modulation of target genes and transcription factors may be involved in the neuroprotective action of EGb 761...
- Restriction of a Sindbis virus mutant in BHK cells and relief of the restriction by the addition of adenosineYen Huei Lin
Department of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 675 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854 5635, USA
Virology 292:78-86. 2002SV(PZF) is a mutant of Sindbis virus (SV) which we selected on the basis of its ability to replicate in mosquito cells treated with pyrazofurin (PZF), a drug which inhibits pyrimidine nucleotide biosynthesis (Lin et al...
- Susceptibility loci associated with specific and shared subtypes of lymphoid malignanciesJoseph Vijai
Clinical Genetics Service, Department of Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York, USA
PLoS Genet 9:e1003220. 2013..These results, showing novel susceptibility regions and allelic heterogeneity, point to the existence of pathways of susceptibility to both shared as well as specific subtypes of lymphoid malignancy...
- Coronary microvascular dysfunction after myocardial infarction: increased coronary zero flow pressure both in the infarcted and in the remote myocardium is mainly related to left ventricular filling pressureP L Van Herck
Department of Cardiology, Antwerp University Hospital, Edegem, Belgium
Heart 93:1231-7. 2007..To investigate the underlying mechanisms of a decreased coronary flow reserve after myocardial infarction (MI) by analysing the characteristics of the diastolic hyperaemic coronary pressure-flow relationship...
- Live cell imaging of repetitive DNA sequences via GFP-tagged polydactyl zinc finger proteinsBeatrice I Lindhout
Institute of Biology Leiden, Department of Molecular and Developmental Genetics, Clusius Laboratory, Leiden University, Wassenaarseweg 64, 2333 AL, Leiden, The Netherlands
Nucleic Acids Res 35:e107. 2007..We constructed several polydactyl zinc finger (PZF) DNA-binding domains aimed to recognize specific DNA sequences in Arabidopsis and mouse and fused these with GFP...
- Reduction of late in-stent stenosis in a porcine coronary artery model by cobalt chromium stents with a nanocoat of polyphosphazene (Polyzene-F)Ulrike Stampfl
Department of Radiology, University of Heidelberg, INF 110, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 31:1184-92. 2008..this study was to investigate the potential of nanoscale coating with the highly biocompatible polymer Polyzene-F (PZF), in combination with cobalt chromium and stainless steel stents, to reduce in-stent stenosis, thrombogenicity, and ..
- Transcriptional analysis of buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) oocytes during in vitro maturation using bovine cDNA microarrayO M Kandil
Department of Animal Reproduction and A I, National Research Centre, Dokki, Giza, Egypt
Reprod Domest Anim 45:63-74. 2010..Among these, transcription factors (ZFP91), M-phase mitotic cell cycle (MPHOSPH9), growth factor (BMP15) and DNA binding (HMGN2) were found to be up-..
- Coronary microvascular resistance index immediately after primary percutaneous coronary intervention as a predictor of the transmural extent of infarction in patients with ST-segment elevation anterior acute myocardial infarctionHironori Kitabata
Department of Cardiovascular Medicine, Wakayama Medical University, Wakayama, Japan
JACC Cardiovasc Imaging 2:263-72. 2009....
- Long-term functional improvement and gene expression changes after bone marrow-derived multipotent progenitor cell transplantation in myocardial infarctionMohammad NurulQadr Jameel
University of Minnesota Health Science Center, 420 Delaware Street SE, Minneapolis, MN 55455, USA
Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol 298:H1348-56. 2010....
- A retroviral vector common integration site between leupaxin and zinc finger protein 91 (ZFP91) observed in baboon hematopoietic repopulating cellsHans Peter Kiem
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, Wash, USA
Exp Hematol 38:819-22, 822.e1-3. 2010..Here we characterized a retroviral CIS observed at high frequency in baboon hematopoietic repopulating cells that has not been described previously...
- Zinc finger-mediated live cell imaging in Arabidopsis rootsBeatrice I Lindhout
Clusius Laboratory, Department of Molecular and Developmental Genetics, Institute of Biology, Leiden University, Leiden, The Netherlands
Methods Mol Biol 649:383-98. 2010..A module of consecutive zinc finger domains, designated a polydactyl zinc finger (PZF) domain, is thus capable of binding an extended number of base pairs of DNA...
- An atypical E3 ligase zinc finger protein 91 stabilizes and activates NF-kappaB-inducing kinase via Lys63-linked ubiquitinationXuejun Jin
Center for Molecular Cancer Research, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Ochang, Chungbuk 363 883, Republic of Korea
J Biol Chem 285:30539-47. 2010..Here, we report a novel NF-κB-related zinc finger protein 91 (ZFP91) that stabilizes and activates NIK in a ubiquitination-dependent manner...
- Zinc-finger protein 91 plays a key role in LIGHT-induced activation of non-canonical NF-κB pathwayHong Ri Jin
Center for Molecular Cancer Research, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Ochang, Chungbuk 363 883, Republic of Korea
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 400:581-6. 2010..In this report we demonstrate that a novel zinc-finger protein 91 (ZFP91) is a critical regulator in LIGHT-induced activation of non-canonical NF-κB pathway...
- Noninvasive field measurement of low-frequency ultrasonic transducers operating in sealed vesselsGerald Harvey
Centre for Ultrasonic Engineering CUE, Department of Electronic and Electrical Engineering, University of Strathclyde, Glasgow, Scotland G1 1XW
IEEE Trans Ultrason Ferroelectr Freq Control 53:1749-58. 2006..Next, the finite element code PZF(lex) was employed for the prediction of pressure fields within cylindrical cell configurations...
- A widely expressed novel C2H2 zinc-finger protein with multiple consensus phosphorylation sites is conserved in mouse and manY Saotome
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY 10032
Gene 152:233-8. 1995We have cloned a murine cDNA whose deduced sequence encodes a 455-amino-acid (aa) zinc-finger protein (Zfp), PZf (penta Zf protein)...
- Identification of novel ARF binding proteins by two-hybrid screeningVan Tompkins
Department of Pharmacology, The University of Iowa, College of Medicine, Iowa City 52242, USA
Cell Cycle 5:641-6. 2006..The potential physiological roles of these novel ARF binding proteins in regulating ARF signaling are discussed...
- Determination of coronary zero flow pressure by analysis of the baseline pressure-flow relationship in humansS Nanto
Cardiovascular Division of Kansai Rosai Hospital, Amagasaki, Japan
Jpn Circ J 65:793-6. 2001The present study seeks to estimate the difference between coronary zero flow pressure (Pzf) by analysis of the baseline pressure-flow relationship and the Pzf calculated during a long diastole in humans...
- Identification of differentially expressed genes in human melanoma cells with acquired resistance to various antineoplastic drugsC Grottke
Institute of Pathology, Charite, Campus Mitte, Humboldt University Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Int J Cancer 88:535-46. 2000..Further characterization of these genes may yield inside into the biology and development of drug resistance in malignant melanoma...
- Identification of genes responsive to BPDE treatment in HeLa cells using cDNA expression assaysZ Yu
Centre for Environmental Health and the Department of Biology, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Environ Mol Mutagen 36:201-5. 2000..These results suggest unknown functions or regulatory circuits for several of the responsive genes and demonstrate the complexity of cellular responses to genotoxic insults...
- Assessment of myocardial viability using coronary zero flow pressure after successful angioplasty in patients with acute anterior myocardial infarctionK Shimada
Department of Internal Medicine and Cardiology Graduate School of Medicine, Osaka City University Medical School, Osaka, Japan
Heart 89:71-6. 2003To investigate the relation between coronary flow reserve (CFR), coronary zero flow pressure (Pzf), and residual myocardial viability in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Identification of a novel human gene, ZFP91, involved in acute myelogenous leukemiaMotoko Unoki
Laboratory of Molecular Medicine, Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo 108 8639, Japan
Int J Oncol 22:1217-23. 2003..Its 92.5% identity in amino-acid sequence to the murine penta zinc finger protein (mPZf; gene symbol Zfp91), led us to term it ZFP91...
- Coronary flow--pressure relationship distal to epicardial stenosisNobuhiro Tanaka
The Second Department of Internal Medicine, Tokyo Medical University, Japan
Circ J 67:525-9. 2003..as the flow - pressure slope index (FPSI) and the X-intercept of the slope was calculated as zero-flow pressure (Pzf). The slope of the curve increased from 2.0+/-2.6 to 4.5+/-4.1 (p<0...
- DNA microarray analysis of region-specific gene expression in the mouse epididymisNelson Hsia
Department of Cell Biology and Biochemistry, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, Lubbock, Texas 79430, USA
Biol Reprod 70:448-57. 2004..The studies presented here show a global survey of region-specific gene expression in the epididymis, identifying 15287 sequences, the majority of which have not previously been shown to be expressed in this organ...
- Multiplex differential display identifies a novel zinc-finger protein repressed during withdrawal from cocaineD J Ennulat
McLean Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Belmont, MA 02178 9106, USA
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 49:299-302. 1997..The DNA sequence of 8G226 exhibited near identity with a mouse zinc-finger protein (PZf) and is thus likely to represent a transcriptional regulator...
- Influence of zero flow pressure on fractional flow reserveTom E Claessens
Institute of Biomedical Technology IBiTech, Hydraulics Laboratory, Ghent University, Sint Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Biomech Model Mechanobiol 3:48-55. 2004..We hypothesize that the presence of a zero flow pressure (Pzf), requires a modification of this equation...
- Effect of chronotropic and inotropic stimulation on the coronary pressure-flow relation in left ventricular hypertrophyD J Duncker
Thoraxcenter, Erasmus University Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Basic Res Cardiol 92:271-86. 1997..and contractility to the exaggerated exercise-induced increases in effective back pressure (pressure at zero flow; Pzf). Ascending aortic banding in seven dogs increased the LV to body weight ratio to 7.7 +/- 0.3 g/kg compared to 4...
- Isolation of candidate hybrid sterility 1 genes by cDNA selection in a 1.1 megabase pair region on mouse chromosome 17Z Trachtulec
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Miami School of Medicine, 1600 N W 10th Avenue, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Mamm Genome 8:312-6. 1997..correspond to the proteasome subunit C5 (locus Psmb1), ornithine decarboxylase (Odc-rs15), and penta-zinc finger (Zfp91-rs1) transcripts...
- Three classes of C2H2 zinc finger proteinsS Iuchi
Department of Cell Biology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Cell Mol Life Sci 58:625-35. 2001..In contrast to proteins with triple-C2H2 fingers, proteins with multiple-adjacent-C2H2 fingers can bind multiple, different ligands. Proteins with a number of separated-paired fingers bind to the target by means of only a single pair...
- Regulation of Sindbis Virus Subgenomic RNA SynthesisVictor Stollar; Fiscal Year: 2007..We bring to our proposed studies, three new in vitro systems that we have developed, and a unique viral mutant, SV-pzf, that is deficient in the synthesis of SG RNA...
- Regulation of Sindbis Virus Subgenomic RNA SynthesisVictor Stollar; Fiscal Year: 2010..We bring to our proposed studies, three new in vitro systems that we have developed, and a unique viral mutant, SV-pzf, that is deficient in the synthesis of SG RNA...
- Nucleotide Pools and the Replication of Sindbis VirusVictor Stollar; Fiscal Year: 2003..We have shown that pyrazofurin (PZF), a compound that prevents the synthesis of pyrimidine nucleotides inhibits the replication of SV in mosquito cells...