Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ZAP 70
Description: zeta chain of T cell receptor associated protein kinase 70
Alias: ADMIO2, IMD48, SRK, STCD, STD, TZK, ZAP-70, tyrosine-protein kinase ZAP-70, 70 kDa zeta-associated protein, 70 kDa zeta-chain associated protein, syk-related tyrosine kinase, zeta chain of T cell receptor associated protein kinase 70kDa, zeta-chain (TCR) associated protein kinase 70kDa, zeta-chain associated protein kinase, 70kD
Products: ZAP 70
- Chantepie S, Vaur D, Grunau C, Salaün V, Briand M, Parienti J, et al. ZAP-70 intron1 DNA methylation status: determination by pyrosequencing in B chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Leuk Res. 2010;34:800-8 pubmed publisher..0001), IgHv mutation status (n=106, p<.0001), time to treatment (p<.0001), and overall survival (p=.0014). Pyrosequencing of ZAP-70 provides a good alternative to flow cytometry. ..
- Bubeck Wardenburg J, Fu C, Jackman J, Flotow H, Wilkinson S, Williams D, et al. Phosphorylation of SLP-76 by the ZAP-70 protein-tyrosine kinase is required for T-cell receptor function. J Biol Chem. 1996;271:19641-4 pubmed..As SLP-76 interacts with both Grb2 and phospholipase C-gamma1, these data indicate that phosphorylation of SLP-76 by ZAP-70 provides an important functional link between the T-cell receptor and activation of ras and calcium pathways. ..
- Isakov N, Wange R, Burgess W, Watts J, Aebersold R, Samelson L. ZAP-70 binding specificity to T cell receptor tyrosine-based activation motifs: the tandem SH2 domains of ZAP-70 bind distinct tyrosine-based activation motifs with varying affinity. J Exp Med. 1995;181:375-80 pubmed..The cooperativity ensures higher affinity for the doubly phosphorylated ligand. Affinity differences of as much as 30-fold indicates a significant specificity of interaction of ZAP-70 SH2 domains for different phospho-TAMs. ..
- Negishi I, Motoyama N, Nakayama K, Senju S, Hatakeyama S, Zhang Q, et al. Essential role for ZAP-70 in both positive and negative selection of thymocytes. Nature. 1995;376:435-8 pubmed..Natural killer cell function was intact in the absence of ZAP-70. These data suggest that ZAP-70 is a central signalling molecule during thymic selection for CD4 and CD8 lineage. ..
- Wange R, Malek S, Desiderio S, Samelson L. Tandem SH2 domains of ZAP-70 bind to T cell antigen receptor zeta and CD3 epsilon from activated Jurkat T cells. J Biol Chem. 1993;268:19797-801 pubmed..ZAP-70 is also recovered in the binding assay, but this is likely to be a consequence of its interaction with multiple SH2 binding sites on the zeta-zeta and CD3 epsilon-containing dimers. ..
- Abraham L, Bankhead P, Pan X, Engel U, Fackler O. HIV-1 Nef limits communication between linker of activated T cells and SLP-76 to reduce formation of SLP-76-signaling microclusters following TCR stimulation. J Immunol. 2012;189:1898-910 pubmed publisher..Nef thus employs a dual mechanism to disturb early TCR signaling by limiting the communication between LAT and SLP-76 and preventing the dynamic formation of SLP-76-signaling MCs. ..
- Chan A, Kadlecek T, Elder M, Filipovich A, Kuo W, Iwashima M, et al. ZAP-70 deficiency in an autosomal recessive form of severe combined immunodeficiency. Science. 1994;264:1599-601 pubmed..This absence is associated with defects in TCR signal transduction, suggesting an important functional role for ZAP-70. ..
- Lin Y, Cheng Y, Huang J, Lin H, Yang B. Zap70 controls the interaction of talin with integrin to regulate the chemotactic directionality of T-cell migration. Mol Immunol. 2010;47:2022-9 pubmed publisher..Collectively, Zap70 modulates integrin activation by interacting with talin, which contributes to directionality of T-cell migration, severing as a potential target for anti-inflammation therapy. ..
- Messmer D, Fecteau J, O Hayre M, Bharati I, Handel T, Kipps T. Chronic lymphocytic leukemia cells receive RAF-dependent survival signals in response to CXCL12 that are sensitive to inhibition by sorafenib. Blood. 2011;117:882-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, sorafenib may have clinical activity for patients with CLL, particularly those with ZAP-70(+) CLL. ..
- Dikeakos J, Atkins K, Thomas L, Emert Sedlak L, Byeon I, Jung J, et al. Small molecule inhibition of HIV-1-induced MHC-I down-regulation identifies a temporally regulated switch in Nef action. Mol Biol Cell. 2010;21:3279-92 pubmed publisher..Together, these studies resolve the seemingly controversial models that describe Nef-induced MHC-I down-regulation and provide new insights into the mechanism of Nef action. ..
- Iwashima M, Irving B, van Oers N, Chan A, Weiss A. Sequential interactions of the TCR with two distinct cytoplasmic tyrosine kinases. Science. 1994;263:1136-9 pubmed..Thus, TCR signal transduction is initiated by the sequential interaction of two PTKs with TCR ARAMs. ..
- Chen L, Apgar J, Huynh L, Dicker F, Giago McGahan T, Rassenti L, et al. ZAP-70 directly enhances IgM signaling in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2005;105:2036-41 pubmed
- Orchard J, Ibbotson R, Best G, Parker A, Oscier D. ZAP-70 in B cell malignancies. Leuk Lymphoma. 2005;46:1689-98 pubmed..The problems with ZAP-70 measurement, which has yet to be standardized, are reviewed together with its current status as a prognostic marker in CLL. ..
- Gobessi S, Laurenti L, Longo P, Sica S, Leone G, Efremov D. ZAP-70 enhances B-cell-receptor signaling despite absent or inefficient tyrosine kinase activation in chronic lymphocytic leukemia and lymphoma B cells. Blood. 2007;109:2032-9 pubmed..We conclude that the role of ZAP-70 in BCR signaling is quite distinct from its role in TCR signaling and is likely mediated by inhibition of events that terminate the signaling response. ..
- Chen L, Huynh L, Apgar J, Tang L, Rassenti L, Weiss A, et al. ZAP-70 enhances IgM signaling independent of its kinase activity in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2008;111:2685-92 pubmed..We conclude that ZAP-70 most likely acts as an adapter protein that facilitates B-cell receptor (BCR) signaling in CLL cells independent of its tyrosine kinase activity or its ability to interact with c-Cbl. ..
- Vasiliver Shamis G, Cho M, Hioe C, Dustin M. Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope gp120-induced partial T-cell receptor signaling creates an F-actin-depleted zone in the virological synapse. J Virol. 2009;83:11341-55 pubmed publisher..We propose a model in which the F-actin-depleted zone formed within the target CD4 T cell enhances the reception of virions by releasing the physical barrier for HIV-1 entry and facilitating postentry events. ..
- Zum Büschenfelde C, Wagner M, Lutzny G, Oelsner M, Feuerstacke Y, Decker T, et al. Recruitment of PKC-betaII to lipid rafts mediates apoptosis-resistance in chronic lymphocytic leukemia expressing ZAP-70. Leukemia. 2010;24:141-52 pubmed publisher..We provide evidence that this compound is highly active in leukemic cells and augments the cytotoxic effects of standard chemotherapeutic drugs. ..
- Liu H, Purbhoo M, Davis D, Rudd C. SH2 domain containing leukocyte phosphoprotein of 76-kDa (SLP-76) feedback regulation of ZAP-70 microclustering. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:10166-71 pubmed publisher..Our findings reconfigure the TCR signaling pathway by showing SLP-76 back-regulation of ZAP-70, an event that could ensure that signaling components are in balance for optimal T cell activation. ..
- Kong G, Dalton M, Bubeck Wardenburg J, Straus D, Kurosaki T, Chan A. Distinct tyrosine phosphorylation sites in ZAP-70 mediate activation and negative regulation of antigen receptor function. Mol Cell Biol. 1996;16:5026-35 pubmed..In contrast, cells expressing mutations at Tyr-292 or -492 demonstrate hyperactive T- and B-cell antigen receptor phenotypes. Thus, phosphorylation of ZAP-70 mediates both activation and inactivation of antigen receptor signaling. ..
- Wiestner A, Rosenwald A, Barry T, Wright G, Davis R, Henrickson S, et al. ZAP-70 expression identifies a chronic lymphocytic leukemia subtype with unmutated immunoglobulin genes, inferior clinical outcome, and distinct gene expression profile. Blood. 2003;101:4944-51 pubmed..We developed reverse transcriptase-polymerase chain reaction and immunohistochemical assays for ZAP-70 expression that can be applied clinically and would yield important prognostic information for patients with CLL. ..
- Chen L, Widhopf G, Huynh L, Rassenti L, Rai K, Weiss A, et al. Expression of ZAP-70 is associated with increased B-cell receptor signaling in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood. 2002;100:4609-14 pubmed
- Ticchioni M, Charvet C, Noraz N, Lamy L, Steinberg M, Bernard A, et al. Signaling through ZAP-70 is required for CXCL12-mediated T-cell transendothelial migration. Blood. 2002;99:3111-8 pubmed..We conclude that cross-talk between the ZAP-70 signaling pathway and the chemokine receptor CXCR4 is required for T-cell migration. ..
- Plas D, Johnson R, Pingel J, Matthews R, Dalton M, Roy G, et al. Direct regulation of ZAP-70 by SHP-1 in T cell antigen receptor signaling. Science. 1996;272:1173-6 pubmed..Expression of a dominant negative mutant of SHP-1 in T cells increased the sensitivity of the antigen receptor. Thus, SHP-1 functions as a negative regulator of the T cell antigen receptor and in setting the threshold of activation. ..
- Elder M, Lin D, Clever J, Chan A, Hope T, Weiss A, et al. Human severe combined immunodeficiency due to a defect in ZAP-70, a T cell tyrosine kinase. Science. 1994;264:1596-9 pubmed..These findings demonstrate that ZAP-70 is essential for human T cell function and suggest that CD4+ and CD8+ T cells depend on different intracellular signaling pathways to support their development or survival. ..
- Marie Cardine A, Kirchgessner H, Bruyns E, Shevchenko A, Mann M, Autschbach F, et al. SHP2-interacting transmembrane adaptor protein (SIT), a novel disulfide-linked dimer regulating human T cell activation. J Exp Med. 1999;189:1181-94 pubmed..However, binding of SHP2 to SIT is not required for inhibition of NF-AT induction, suggesting that SIT not only regulates NF-AT activity but also controls NF-AT unrelated pathways of T cell activation involving SHP2. ..
- Kremer K, Humphreys T, Kumar A, Qian N, Hedin K. Distinct role of ZAP-70 and Src homology 2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 76 kDa in the prolonged activation of extracellular signal-regulated protein kinase by the stromal cell-derived factor-1 alpha/CXCL12 chemokine. J Immunol. 2003;171:360-7 pubmed..Together, our results describe the distinct mechanism by which SDF-1alpha stimulates prolonged ERK activation in T cells and indicate that this pathway is specific for cells expressing both ZAP-70 and SLP-76. ..
- Bu J, Shaw A, Chan A. Analysis of the interaction of ZAP-70 and syk protein-tyrosine kinases with the T-cell antigen receptor by plasmon resonance. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1995;92:5106-10 pubmed..These data provide insight into the mechanism by which the multisubunit TCR interacts with downstream effector molecules. ..
- Patrussi L, Savino M, Pellegrini M, Paccani S, Migliaccio E, Plyte S, et al. Cooperation and selectivity of the two Grb2 binding sites of p52Shc in T-cell antigen receptor signaling to Ras family GTPases and Myc-dependent survival. Oncogene. 2005;24:2218-28 pubmed..The data underline a pleiotropic and nonredundant role of Shc, mediated by both YY239/240 and Y317, in T-cell activation and survival. ..
- Pugh J, Nemat Gorgani N, Norman P, Guethlein L, Parham P. Human NK Cells Downregulate Zap70 and Syk in Response to Prolonged Activation or DNA Damage. J Immunol. 2018;200:1146-1158 pubmed publisher..Our findings show that human NK cells are able to terminate their functional activity without the aid of other immune cells through the downregulation of activation kinases. ..
- Pacini S, Ulivieri C, Di Somma M, Isacchi A, Lanfrancone L, Pelicci P, et al. Tyrosine 474 of ZAP-70 is required for association with the Shc adaptor and for T-cell antigen receptor-dependent gene activation. J Biol Chem. 1998;273:20487-93 pubmed..The data show that Tyr474 on ZAP-70 is required for TCR signaling and suggest that Shc association with ZAP-70 and the resulting phosphorylation of Shc might be an obligatory step in linking the activated TCR to the Ras pathway. ..
- Wei W, Wang X. Downstream Effect of Ramping Neuronal Activity through Synapses with Short-Term Plasticity. Neural Comput. 2016;28:652-66 pubmed publisher..effect of ramping neuronal activity through synapses that display short-term facilitation (STF) or depression (STD)...
- IÅŸÄ±ksaÃ§an N, Ã‡Ä±nar S, AktaÅŸ Ã‡etin E, Aktan M, Deniz G. Cytokine Contents in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia: Association with ZAP70 Expression. Turk J Haematol. 2016;33:202-8 pubmed publisher..SonuÃ§: Bu bulgular, hÃ¼cresel immÃ¼nitede hasarÄ±n olabileceÄŸini ve IL-4â€™Ã¼n birÃ§ok komplikasyonlara yol aÃ§arak hastalÄ±ÄŸÄ±n ilerlemesinde Ã¶nemli olabileceÄŸini dÃ¼ÅŸÃ¼ndÃ¼rtmektedir. ..
- Fenkl E, GRACIA JONES S, Orta R. Young Hispanic Men's HIV and STI Knowledge, Attitudes, Beliefs, and Behaviors. Hisp Health Care Int. 2016;14:109-15 pubmed publisher..completed the 80-item Community Health Packet, the 18-item Brief HIV Knowledge Questionnaire, and the 27-item STD Knowledge Questionnaire...
- Song X, Quek R, Gandra S, Cappell K, Fowler R, Cong Z. Productivity loss and indirect costs associated with cardiovascular events and related clinical procedures. BMC Health Serv Res. 2015;15:245 pubmed publisher..The objective of this study was to quantify workplace absenteeism (WA) and short-term disability (STD) hours and costs associated with cardiovascular events and related clinical procedures (CVERP) in United States ..
- Walsh J, Senn T, Scott Sheldon L, Vanable P, Carey M. Predicting condom use using the Information-Motivation-Behavioral Skills (IMB) model: a multivariate latent growth curve analysis. Ann Behav Med. 2011;42:235-44 pubmed publisher..changes in information, motivation, and behavioral skills over 9Â months relate to changes in condom use among STD clinic patients...
- Pang N, Zhang R, Li J, Zhang Z, Yuan H, Chen G, et al. Increased IL-10/IL-17 ratio is aggravated along with the prognosis of patients with chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;40:57-64 pubmed publisher..Altered Treg/Th17 and IL-10/IL-17 ratios in CLL would be aggravated along with the disease progression, which might be used as indicators for the disease prognosis. ..
- Wanderley V, Neves F, Nascimento M, Monteiro G, Lobo N, Oliveira M, et al. Detection of Incomplete Root Fractures in Endodontically Treated Teeth Using Different High-resolution Cone-beam Computed Tomographic Imaging Protocols. J Endod. 2017;43:1720-1724 pubmed publisher..the CBCT unit PreXion 3D (Teracom, San Mateo, CA) operating at 2 different protocols: high resolution/standard (HI-STD) (19 seconds and 512 basis images) and high resolution/high density (HI-HI) (37 seconds and 1024 basis images)...
- Alnawaiseh M, Zumhagen L, Rosentreter A, Eter N. Intraocular lens power calculation using standard formulas and ray tracing after DMEK in patients with Fuchs endothelial dystrophy. BMC Ophthalmol. 2017;17:152 pubmed publisher..We also performed the IOL calculation using four third-generation formulas (SRK-T, Hoffer-Q, Holladay-1 and Haigis)...
- Jayamani J, Naisini A, Madhan B, Shanmugam G. Ferulic acid, a natural phenolic compound, as a potential inhibitor for collagen fibril formation and its propagation. Int J Biol Macromol. 2018;113:277-284 pubmed publisher..The current study demonstrates that FA is a potential inhibitor of collagen fibrillation and its propagation and thus it can be considered for therapeutic studies to make FA as a remedy for the plaques related to collagen deposition. ..
- Qi R, Zhang P, Qiu L, Fang L, Yang Q, Sun F, et al. [Clinical significance of ZAP-70 protein expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia/small lymphocytic lymphoma]. Zhonghua Bing Li Xue Za Zhi. 2009;38:329-32 pubmed..991, P = 0.008). Follow-up information was available in 51 patients. Among the 21 dead cases, 15 died of CLL/SLL or the related infection. A positive expression of ZAP-70 protein in CLL/SLL suggests a poor prognosis. ..
- Ross M, Essien E, Ekong E, James T, Amos C, Ogungbade G, et al. The impact of a situationally focused individual human immunodeficiency virus/sexually transmitted disease risk-reduction intervention on risk behavior in a 1-year cohort of Nigerian military personnel. Mil Med. 2006;171:970-5 pubmedHuman immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and sexually transmitted disease (STD)-related risks in peacekeeping troops is a concern when they are stationed in areas of high HIV prevalence...
- Kohmann D, LÃ¼ttjohann A, Seidenbecher T, Coulon P, Pape H. Short-term depression of gap junctional coupling in reticular thalamic neurons of absence epileptic rats. J Physiol. 2016;594:5695-710 pubmed publisher..Rhythmic activation resulted in a Ca(2+) -dependent short-term depression (STD) of electrical coupling between pairs of RTN neurons in epileptic rats, but not in RTN of a non-epileptic control ..
- Lanier L, Corliss B, Wu J, Leong C, Phillips J. Immunoreceptor DAP12 bearing a tyrosine-based activation motif is involved in activating NK cells. Nature. 1998;391:703-7 pubmed..Phosphorylated DAP12 peptides bind ZAP-70 and Syk protein tyrosine kinases, suggesting that the activation pathway is similar to that of the T- and B-cell antigen receptors. ..
- Velan B, Yadgar Y. On the implications of desexualizing vaccines against sexually transmitted diseases: health policy challenges in a multicultural society. Isr J Health Policy Res. 2017;6:30 pubmed publisher..people who believe that HPV vaccination leads to increased promiscuity, people who believe that protection against STD is not relevant to their children, and people who are not comfortable discussing the sexuality of their children...
- Garofalo T, Lenti L, Longo A, Misasi R, Mattei V, Pontieri G, et al. Association of GM3 with Zap-70 induced by T cell activation in plasma membrane microdomains: GM3 as a marker of microdomains in human lymphocytes. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:11233-8 pubmed..These findings suggest that GM3 is a component of a multimolecular signaling complex involved in T cell activation. ..
- Liu Y, Yuan J, Zhang L, Zhang Y, Cai S, Yu J, et al. Effects of tryptophan supplementation on growth performance, antioxidative activity, and meat quality of ducks under high stocking density. Poult Sci. 2015;94:1894-901 pubmed publisherHigh stocking density (STD) could affect duck welfare and production. The objective of our study was to investigate whether dietary tryptophan (TRP) supplementation could alleviate the detrimental effects of high STD on ducks...
- Chew D, Zeitz C, Worthley M, Grantham H, Beltrame J, Arstall M, et al. Randomized Comparison of High-Sensitivity Troponin Reporting in Undifferentiated Chest Pain Assessment. Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2016;9:542-53 pubmed publisher..Patients were allocated to hs-TnT reporting (hs-report) or standard reporting (std-report; Roche Elecys). The primary end point was death and new or recurrent acute coronary syndrome by 12 months...
- Sun Q, Yang H, Tang P, Liu J, Wang W, Li H. Interactions of cinnamaldehyde and its metabolite cinnamic acid with human serum albumin and interference of other food additives. Food Chem. 2018;243:74-81 pubmed publisher..NMR analysis revealed CNMA and CA both bound to HSA, and STD-NMR experiments established CNMA and CA primarily interacted with site I and site II of HSA, respectively...
- Hu X, Chen F, Ding F, Lin X, Wang X, He H, et al. [Coverage of HIV related follow-up intervention and antiretroviral treatment and its correlation among HIV-positive men who have sex with men of 3 cities in China]. Zhonghua Yu Fang Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2015;49:945-9 pubmed..21(2.33-11.66) times of the local residents and the possibility among participants who were diagnosed STD in the last year increased to 2.70(1.12-6...
- Duarte M, Seixas A, Peres de Carvalho M, Tasca T, Macedo A. Amaurocine: Anti-Trichomonas vaginalis protein produced by the basidiomycete Amauroderma camerarium. Exp Parasitol. 2016;161:6-11 pubmed publisherTrichomonas vaginalis is the causative agent of trichomoniasis, the most common nonviral STD worldwide. This infection can lead to severe health conditions, especially when women are affected...
- Brockdorff J, Williams S, Couture C, Mustelin T. Dephosphorylation of ZAP-70 and inhibition of T cell activation by activated SHP1. Eur J Immunol. 1999;29:2539-50 pubmed..Instead, we propose that ligation of a distinct inhibitory receptor leads to the recruitment of SHP1 via its SH2 domains, activation of SHP1 and subsequently inhibition of TCR signals if the inhibitory receptor is juxtaposed to the TCR. ..
- Crespo M, Villamor N, Gine E, Muntañola A, Colomer D, Marafioti T, et al. ZAP-70 expression in normal pro/pre B cells, mature B cells, and in B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Clin Cancer Res. 2006;12:726-34 pubmed
- Huang M, Wang J, Chang H, Kuo C, Tok T, Lin S. CDC25A, VAV1, TP73, BRCA1 and ZAP70 gene overexpression correlates with radiation response in colorectal cancer. Oncol Rep. 2011;25:1297-306 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that CDC25A, VAV1, TP73, BRCA1 and ZAP70 may be novel markers for predicting the effectiveness of radiotherapy in CRC patients. ..
- Alsadeq A, Fedders H, Vokuhl C, Belau N, Zimmermann M, Wirbelauer T, et al. The role of ZAP70 kinase in acute lymphoblastic leukemia infiltration into the central nervous system. Haematologica. 2017;102:346-355 pubmed publisher..00, 95% confidence interval, 2.00-60.62). We propose zeta-chain-associated protein kinase 70, CCR7 and CXCR4 as markers of central nervous system infiltration in acute lymphoblastic leukemia warranting prospective investigation. ..
- Thurm C, Poltorak M, Reimer E, Brinkmann M, Leichert L, Schraven B, et al. A highly conserved redox-active Mx(2)CWx(6)R motif regulates Zap70 stability and activity. Oncotarget. 2017;8:30805-30816 pubmed publisher..We believe that this motif has the potential to become a novel target for the development of therapeutic tools to modulate the expression/activity of kinases. ..
- Moore T, Risbrough V, Baker D, Larson G, Glenn D, Nievergelt C, et al. Effects of military service and deployment on clinical symptomatology: The role of trauma exposure and social support. J Psychiatr Res. 2017;95:121-128 pubmed publisher..high) as the grouping variables. Insomnia increased post-deployment regardless of deployment trauma (std. effect for high-trauma and low-trauma = 0.39 and 0.26, respectively)...
- Frezzato F, Accordi B, Trimarco V, Gattazzo C, Martini V, Milani G, et al. Profiling B cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia by reverse phase protein array: Focus on apoptotic proteins. J Leukoc Biol. 2016;100:1061-1070 pubmed..This study identified some molecules, particularly those involved in apoptosis control, which could be considered for further studies to design new therapeutic strategies in CLL. ..
- Labadia M, Jakes S, Grygon C, Greenwood D, Schembri King J, Lukas S, et al. Interaction between the SH2 domains of ZAP-70 and the tyrosine-based activation motif 1 sequence of the zeta subunit of the T-cell receptor. Arch Biochem Biophys. 1997;342:117-25 pubmed..Finally, thermal denaturation experiments showed an increase in stability and cooperativity in unfolding for the protein-phosphopeptide complex relative to the protein alone. ..
- Cadra S, Gucciardi A, Valignat M, Theodoly O, Vacaflores A, Houtman J, et al. ROZA-XL, an improved FRET based biosensor with an increased dynamic range for visualizing zeta associated protein 70 kD (ZAP-70) tyrosine kinase activity in live T cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;459:405-10 pubmed publisher
- Catipovic B, Schneck J, Brummet M, Marsh D, Rafnar T. Csk is constitutively associated with a 60-kDa tyrosine-phosphorylated protein in human T cells. J Biol Chem. 1996;271:9698-703 pubmed
- Cruse J, Lewis R, Webb R, Sanders C, Suggs J. Zap-70 and CD38 as predictors of IgVH mutation in CLL. Exp Mol Pathol. 2007;83:459-61 pubmed..These data point to the need for a more extensive study to evaluate the significance of Zap-70 and CD38 expression as indicators of IgVH mutation status and prognosis of CLL patients. ..
- Juno J, Fowke K. Clarifying the role of G protein signaling in HIV infection: new approaches to an old question. AIDS Rev. 2010;12:164-76 pubmed
- Hartgroves L, Lin J, Langen H, Zech T, Weiss A, Harder T. Synergistic assembly of linker for activation of T cells signaling protein complexes in T cell plasma membrane domains. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:20389-94 pubmed..Taken together our data suggest a synergistic assembly of multimolecular TCR.LAT signal transduction complexes in T cell plasma membrane domains. ..
- Arshad R, Angelini L, Zander T, Di Puccio F, El Rich M, Schmidt H. Spinal loads and trunk muscles forces during level walking - A combined in vivo and in silico study on six subjects. J Biomech. 2018;70:113-123 pubmed publisher..antero-posterior and medio-lateral shear forces were 130-179%, 2-15% and 1-6%, with max standard deviation (±STD) of 40%, 6% and 3% of the body weight...
- Guirado M, De Aos I, Orta T, Rivas L, Terhorst C, Zubiaur M, et al. Phosphorylation of the N-terminal and C-terminal CD3-epsilon-ITAM tyrosines is differentially regulated in T cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002;291:574-81 pubmed..Overall, the data suggest that the sequential and coordinated phosphorylation of CD3-epsilon-ITAM tyrosines provides to CD3-epsilon the potential to interact with multiple downstream effectors and signaling pathways. ..
- Katzav S, Sutherland M, Packham G, Yi T, Weiss A. The protein tyrosine kinase ZAP-70 can associate with the SH2 domain of proto-Vav. J Biol Chem. 1994;269:32579-85 pubmed..Binding of this PTK to Vav-SH2 is inhibited by a ZAP-70-specific synthetic tyrosine phosphopeptide. We suggest that ZAP-70 may function as a PTK for proto-Vav. ..
- Okabe S, Tauchi T, Ohyashiki K, Broxmeyer H. Stromal-cell-derived factor-1/CXCL12-induced chemotaxis of a T cell line involves intracellular signaling through Cbl and Cbl-b and their regulation by Src kinases and CD45. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2006;36:308-14 pubmed..Our results implicate CD45, Cbl, Cbl-b, src kinases and potentially other associated proteins as mediators of SDF-1alpha/CXCL12-induced cell migration of Jurkat T cells. ..
- Braiman A, Barda Saad M, Sommers C, Samelson L. Recruitment and activation of PLCgamma1 in T cells: a new insight into old domains. EMBO J. 2006;25:774-84 pubmed..These novel findings entailed revision of the currently accepted model of PLCgamma1 recruitment and activation in T lymphocytes. ..
- Montesano G, Allegrini D, Colombo L, Rossetti L, Pece A. Features of the normal choriocapillaris with OCT-angiography: Density estimation and textural properties. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0185256 pubmed publisher..01. The density measured with the individual OR was 0.52 ± 0.07 (mean ± STD). Similar density values (0.51 ± 0.07) were obtained using a fixed ROI radius of 450 ?m...
- Bonura A, Vizzini A, Vlah S, Gervasi F, Longo A, Melis M, et al. Ci8 short, a novel LPS-induced peptide from the ascidian Ciona intestinalis, modulates responses of the human immune system. Immunobiology. 2018;223:210-219 pubmed publisher..This paper describes a new molecule that modulates important responses of the human adaptive immune system. ..
- Gladkikh A, Potashnikova D, Tatarskiy V, Yastrebova M, Khamidullina A, Barteneva N, et al. Comparison of the mRNA expression profile of B-cell receptor components in normal CD5-high B-lymphocytes and chronic lymphocytic leukemia: a key role of ZAP70. Cancer Med. 2017;6:2984-2997 pubmed publisher..05). We also show that ZAP70 is the only gene that is differentially expressed in CD5-high and CD5-low normal B-lymphocytes, confirming the key role of Zap-70 tyrosine kinase in BCR signaling alterations in B-CLL. ..
- Milia E, Di Somma M, Baldoni F, Chiari R, Lanfrancone L, Pelicci P, et al. The aminoterminal phosphotyrosine binding domain of Shc associates with ZAP-70 and mediates TCR dependent gene activation. Oncogene. 1996;13:767-75 pubmed..A significant inhibition of NF-AT activation by TCR triggering was observed, showing a functional involvement of She in TCR signaling through its PTB domain and suggesting an important role for She association with ZAP-70. ..
- Muro R, Nitta T, Nakano K, Okamura T, Takayanagi H, Suzuki H. γδTCR recruits the Syk/PI3K axis to drive proinflammatory differentiation program. J Clin Invest. 2018;128:415-426 pubmed publisher..Thus, we deciphered lineage-specific TCR signaling and identified the Syk/PI3K pathway as a critical determinant of proinflammatory γδT cell differentiation. ..
- Williams P, Ekundayo O. Study of distribution and factors affecting syphilis epidemic among inner-city minorities of Baltimore. Public Health. 2001;115:387-93 pubmed..Syphilis, a sexually transmitted disease (STD) which seemed to have disappeared or had been controlled over the years, has now re-emerged as a major public ..
- Huang W, Ditlev J, Chiang H, Rosen M, Groves J. Allosteric Modulation of Grb2 Recruitment to the Intrinsically Disordered Scaffold Protein, LAT, by Remote Site Phosphorylation. J Am Chem Soc. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that signal transmission through LAT is strongly gated and requires multiple phosphorylation events before efficient signal transmission is achieved...
- Eliopoulos A, Das S, Tsichlis P. The tyrosine kinase Syk regulates TPL2 activation signals. J Biol Chem. 2006;281:1371-80 pubmed..These data therefore dissect the TNF receptor 1 proximal events that regulate Tpl2 and ERK and highlight a role for RIP1, TRAF2, and Syk in this pathway. ..