Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TRRAP
Description: transformation/transcription domain associated protein
Alias: PAF350/400, PAF400, STAF40, TR-AP, Tra1, transformation/transcription domain-associated protein, 350/400 kDa PCAF-associated factor, tra1 homolog
Publications184 found, 100 shown here
- Identification of TATA-binding protein-free TAFII-containing complex subunits suggests a role in nucleosome acetylation and signal transductionM Brand
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS INSERM Université Louis Pasteur BP 163 67404 Illkirch Cedex, CU de Strasbourg, France
J Biol Chem 274:18285-9. 1999..The recently described TRRAP cofactor for oncogenic transcription factor pathways was also characterized as a TFTC subunit...
- TRRAP and GCN5 are used by c-Myc to activate RNA polymerase III transcriptionNiall S Kenneth
Institute of Biomedical and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow G12 8QQ, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:14917-22. 2007..2 h of its induction, c-Myc appears at these genes along with the histone acetyltransferase GCN5 and the cofactor TRRAP. At the same time, occupancy of the pol III-specific factor TFIIIB increases and histone H3 becomes ..
- H2A.Z.2.2 is an alternatively spliced histone H2A.Z variant that causes severe nucleosome destabilizationClemens Bönisch
Department of Molecular Biology, Adolf Butenandt Institute, Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, 80336 Munich, Germany
Nucleic Acids Res 40:5951-64. 2012..Our findings enrich the list of known human variants by an unusual protein belonging to the H2A.Z family that leads to the least stable nucleosome known to date...
- UV-damaged DNA-binding protein in the TFTC complex links DNA damage recognition to nucleosome acetylationM Brand
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Department of Transcriptional and Post Transcriptional Control of Gene Regulation, CNRS INSERM ULP, BP 163, 67404 Illkirch Cedex, CU de Strasbourg
EMBO J 20:3187-96. 2001..Thus, our experiments reveal a molecular link between DNA damage recognition and chromatin modification...
- Human STAGA complex is a chromatin-acetylating transcription coactivator that interacts with pre-mRNA splicing and DNA damage-binding factors in vivoE Martinez
Laboratories of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, The Rockefeller University, New York, New York 10021, USA
Mol Cell Biol 21:6782-95. 2001....
- Structural and functional conservation of the NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complex from yeast to humansYannick Doyon
Laval University Cancer Research Center, Hotel Dieu de Quebec, Quebec City, Quebec G1R 2J6, Canada
Mol Cell Biol 24:1884-96. 2004..In conclusion, the NuA4 HAT complex is highly conserved in eukaryotes, in which it plays primary roles in transcription, cellular response to DNA damage, and cell cycle control...
- Ataxin-7 is a subunit of GCN5 histone acetyltransferase-containing complexesDominique Helmlinger
Department of Molecular Pathology, Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS INSERM ULP, Illkirch, France
Hum Mol Genet 13:1257-65. 2004..We demonstrate here that ataxin-7 is the human orthologue of the yeast SAGA SGF73 subunit and is a bona fide subunit of the human TFTC-like transcriptional complexes...
- The mammalian YL1 protein is a shared subunit of the TRRAP/TIP60 histone acetyltransferase and SRCAP complexesYong Cai
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, Kansas City, Missouri 64110, USA
J Biol Chem 280:13665-70. 2005The multiprotein mammalian TRRAP/TIP60-containing histone acetyltransferase (HAT) complex performs critical functions in a variety of cellular processes including transcriptional activation, double strand DNA break repair, and apoptosis...
- The nuclear import of TAF10 is regulated by one of its three histone fold domain-containing interaction partnersEvi Soutoglou
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, UMR 7104, Department of Transcriptional and Post Transcriptional Control of Gene Regulation, BP 10142, 67404 Illkirch Cedex, CU de Strasbourg, France
Mol Cell Biol 25:4092-104. 2005....
- TAF9b (formerly TAF9L) is a bona fide TAF that has unique and overlapping roles with TAF9Mattia Frontini
Department of Transcription, Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, UMR 7104, BP 10142, 67404 Illkirch Cedex, CU de Strasbourg, France
Mol Cell Biol 25:4638-49. 2005..Taken together, these data demonstrate that TAF9 and TAF9b share some of their functions, but more importantly, they have distinct roles in the transcriptional regulatory process...
- Nuclear receptor function requires a TFTC-type histone acetyl transferase complexJunn Yanagisawa
Institute of Molecular and Cellular Biosciences, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, University of Tokyo, Yayoi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 0032, Japan
Mol Cell 9:553-62. 2002..This complex contains the GCN5 HAT, the c-Myc interacting protein TRRAP/PAF400, TAF(II)30, and other subunits...
- Polyglutamine-expanded ataxin-7 inhibits STAGA histone acetyltransferase activity to produce retinal degenerationVikas B Palhan
Laboratories of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Mass Spectrometry and Gaseous Ion Chemistry, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10021, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:8472-7. 2005....
- Novel subunits of the TATA binding protein free TAFII-containing transcription complex identified by matrix-assisted laser desorption/ionization-time of flight mass spectrometry following one-dimensional gel electrophoresisNukhet Cavusoglu
Laboratoire de Spectrometrie de Masse Bio Organique, UMR 7509, Strasbourg, France
Proteomics 3:217-23. 2003..This new characterization of TFTC complex confirmed the presence of already described subunits (TRRAP, GCN5, SAP130/KIA0017, TAF(II)150, TAF(II)135, TAF(II)100, TAF(II)80, TAF(II)20, SPT3 and PAF65beta)...
- Increased abundance of IncP-1beta plasmids and mercury resistance genes in mercury-polluted river sediments: first discovery of IncP-1beta plasmids with a complex mer transposon as the sole accessory elementKornelia Smalla
Federal Biological Research Centre for Agriculture and Forestry BBA, Messeweg 11 12, 38104 Braunschweig, Germany
Appl Environ Microbiol 72:7253-9. 2006..This transposon carries a rather complex set of mer genes and is inserted between Tra1 and Tra2.
- Ethylnitrosourea-induced thymus-defective mutants identify roles of KIAA1440, TRRAP, and SKIV2L2 in teleost organ developmentNorimasa Iwanami
Division of Experimental Immunology, Institute for Genome Research, University of Tokushima, Tokushima, Japan
Eur J Immunol 39:2606-16. 2009..We found that the mutations in KIAA1440, TRRAP, and SKIV2L2 caused the defects in distinct steps of thymus development...
- Gene organization and nucleotide sequence of the primase region of IncP plasmids RP4 and R751L Miele
Max Planck Institut fur Molekulare Genetik, Abteilung Schuster, Berlin, Germany
DNA Seq 2:145-62. 1991The primase genes of RP4 are part of the primase operon located within the Tra1 region of this conjugative plasmid. The operon contains a total of seven transfer genes four of which (traA, B, C, D) are described here...
- Occupancy of the Drosophila hsp70 promoter by a subset of basal transcription factors diminishes upon transcriptional activationLyubov A Lebedeva
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Centre National de Recherche Scientifique, Unite Mixte de Recherche 7104, Universite Louis Pasteur de Strasbourg, BP 10142, Illkirch, France
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:18087-92. 2005..several TBP-associated factors (TAFs), TFIIB, TFIIF (RAP30), TFIIH (XPB), TBP-free/TAF-containg complex (GCN5 and TRRAP), and the Mediator complex subunit 13 before heat shock...
- Three yeast proteins related to the human candidate tumor suppressor p33(ING1) are associated with histone acetyltransferase activitiesR Loewith
Departments of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology and Oncology, University of Calgary Health Sciences Centre, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta T2N 4N1, Canada
Mol Cell Biol 20:3807-16. 2000..We demonstrated by yeast two-hybrid and coimmunoprecipitation tests that Yng2 interacts with Tra1, a component of histone acetyltransferase (HAT) complexes...
- Retroviral insertions in Evi12, a novel common virus integration site upstream of Tra1/Grp94, frequently coincide with insertions in the gene encoding the peripheral cannabinoid receptor Cnr2P J Valk
Institute of Hematology, Erasmus University Rotterdam, 3000 DR, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Virol 73:3595-602. 1999..Sequence analysis demonstrated that Evi12 is located upstream of the gene encoding the molecular chaperone Tra1/Grp94, which was previously mapped to mouse chromosome 10 and human chromosome 12q22-24...
- Down-regulation of TRRAP-dependent hTERT and TRRAP-independent CAD activation by Myc/Max contributes to the differentiation of HL60 cells after exposure to DMSOGuosheng Jiang
Department of Hemato Oncology, Institute of Basic Medicine, Shandong Academy of Medical Sciences, Jingshi Road 89, Jinan 250062, Shandong, China
Int Immunopharmacol 6:1204-13. 2006..Further study indicated that hTert activation is TRRAP-dependent while CAD activation is TRRAP-independent...
- Identification of NTN4, TRA1, and STC2 as prognostic markers in breast cancer in a screen for signal sequence encoding proteinsSelma Esseghir
Breakthrough Breast Cancer Research Centre, The Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Clin Cancer Res 13:3164-73. 2007..The purpose of this study was to assess the expression of these genes in human invasive breast tumors and to determine the significance of their expression for prognosis in breast cancer...
- Systematic genetic array analysis links the Saccharomyces cerevisiae SAGA/SLIK and NuA4 component Tra1 to multiple cellular processesStephen M T Hoke
Department of Biochemistry, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, London, N6A 5C1, Canada
BMC Genet 9:46. 2008b>Tra1 is an essential 437-kDa component of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae SAGA/SLIK and NuA4 histone acetyltransferase complexes...
- Two Drosophila Ada2 homologues function in different multiprotein complexesThomas Kusch
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania 16802, USA
Mol Cell Biol 23:3305-19. 2003..GNAT complexes from yeast to humans share several conserved subunits, such as Ada2, Ada3, Spt3, and Tra1/TRRAP. We have characterized these factors in Drosophila and found that the flies have two distinct Ada2 variants (..
- Gene expression profiles in human cells submitted to genotoxic stressElza T Sakamoto-Hojo
Departamento de Genetica, Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirao Preto, Ribeirao Preto, Brazil
Mutat Res 544:403-13. 2003..radiation-workers showed that several induced genes can be associated with cell response to ionizing radiation: TRRAP (cell cycle regulation), Ligase IV (DNA repair), MAPK8IP1 and MAPK10 (signal transduction), RASSF2 (apoptosis ..
- Coordinated translocation of mammalian Gli proteins and suppressor of fused to the primary ciliumHuiqing Zeng
Department of Biology, Eberly College of Science, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Pennsylvania, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e15900. 2010..Invertebrate Gli homologs Ci and Tra1, when over-expressed in ciliated mouse fibroblasts, fail to localize to the cilia, suggesting the lack of a ..
- MYC recruits the TIP60 histone acetyltransferase complex to chromatinScott R Frank
DNAX Research Institute, 901 California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
EMBO Rep 4:575-80. 2003..MYC associates with TRRAP, a subunit of distinct macromolecular complexes that contain the HATs GCN5/PCAF or TIP60...
- E1B-55-kilodalton protein is not required to block p53-induced transcription during adenovirus infectionUrs Hobom
Institut fur Virologie, Philipps Universitat Marburg, 35037 Marburg, Germany
J Virol 78:7685-97. 2004..this depends partially on p300 binding, but it depends even more strongly on the interaction of E1A with the p400/TRRAP protein complex...
- Temperature-dependent conjugative transfer of R27: role of chromosome- and plasmid-encoded Hha and H-NS proteinsNúria Forns
Departament de Microbiologia, Facultat de Biologia, Universitat de Barcelona, Avda Diagonal 645, 08028 Barcelona, Spain
J Bacteriol 187:3950-9. 2005..At a nonpermissive temperature (33 degrees C), transcription of several ORFs in both transfer region 1 (Tra1) and Tra2 from R27 is upregulated in cells depleted of Hha-like and H-NS-like proteins...
- Pathway for differentiation of human embryonic stem cells to vascular cell components and their potential for vascular regenerationMasakatsu Sone
Department of Medicine and Clinical Science, Kyoto University Graduate School of Medicine, 54 Shogoin Kawahara cho, Sakyo ku, Kyoto 606 8507, Japan
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 27:2127-34. 2007..This time, we investigated kinetics of differentiation of human ES cells to vascular cells and examined their potential as a source for vascular regeneration...
- In vivo target of a transcriptional activator revealed by fluorescence resonance energy transferSukesh R Bhaumik
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Programs in Gene Function and Expression and Molecular Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts 01605, USA
Genes Dev 18:333-43. 2004..We use this method to show that the Tra1 subunit of the SAGA (Spt/Ada/Gcn5/acetyltransferase) complex is the direct in vivo target of the yeast activator ..
- Roles for the coactivators CBP and p300 and the APC/C E3 ubiquitin ligase in E1A-dependent cell transformationA S Turnell
Cancer Research UK Institute for Cancer Studies, The Medical School, The University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK
Br J Cancer 95:555-60. 2006..roles for the E1A-binding proteins pRb, p107, p130, cyclic AMP response element-binding protein (CBP)/p300, p400, TRRAP and CtBP in cellular transformation have been established...
- Analysis of chaperone proteins associated with human spermatozoa during capacitationL A Mitchell
Reproductive Science Group, Discipline of Biological Sciences, School of Environmental and Life Sciences, University of Newcastle, Callaghan, NSW, Australia
Mol Hum Reprod 13:605-13. 2007..a number of chaperone proteins in human spermatozoa including HSPE1, DNAJB1, HSPD1, HSPA1A, HSPCA, HSPH1, HSPA5 and TRA1, none of these molecules were expressed on the sperm surface...
- Automated, scalable culture of human embryonic stem cells in feeder-free conditionsRob J Thomas
Loughborough University, UK
Biotechnol Bioeng 102:1636-44. 2009..as evidenced by consistent proliferation during serial passage, expression of stem cell markers (OCT4, NANOG, TRA1-81, and SSEA-4), stable karyotype, and multi-germlayer differentiation in vitro, including to pharmacologically ..
- Binding of an Escherichia coli double-stranded DNA virus PRD1 to a receptor coded by an IncP-type plasmidM M Kotilainen
Department of Genetics, University of Helsinki, Finland
J Bacteriol 175:3089-95. 1993..The PRD1-resistant RP1 transposon mutants isolated were all Tra-, and the transposons were located in both the Tra1 and Tra2 regions.
- Genome-wide analysis of gene expression regulated by the HAT cofactor Trrap in conditional knockout cellsZdenko Herceg
International Agency for Research on Cancer, 150 cours Albert Thomas, 69008, Lyon, France
Nucleic Acids Res 31:7011-23. 2003Transactivation/transformation-domain associated protein (TRRAP) is a component of several multi-protein HAT complexes implicated in both transcriptional regulation and DNA repair...
- Disruption of Trrap causes early embryonic lethality and defects in cell cycle progressionZ Herceg
International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC, 150 cours Albert Thomas, F 69008, Lyon, France
Nat Genet 29:206-11. 2001The transactivation/transformation-domain associated protein (TRRAP) belongs to the Ataxia-telangiectasia mutated (ATM) super-family and has been identified as a cofactor for c-MYC-mediated oncogenic transformation...
- Adenovirus E1A requires the yeast SAGA histone acetyltransferase complex and associates with SAGA components Gcn5 and Tra1Caroline A Kulesza
Department of Microbiology and Cancer Center, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia, VA 22908, USA
Oncogene 21:1411-22. 2002..Also required was SAGA component Tra1, a homologue of the mammalian TRRAP protein which is required for c-myc and E1A induced cellular transformation...
- Nipped-A, the Tra1/TRRAP subunit of the Drosophila SAGA and Tip60 complexes, has multiple roles in Notch signaling during wing developmentMaria Gause
Edward A Doisy Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Saint Louis University School of Medicine, 1402 South Grand Boulevard, Saint Louis, MO 63104, USA
Mol Cell Biol 26:2347-59. 2006..Nipped-A is the fly homologue of the yeast Tra1 and human TRRAP proteins and is a key component of both the SAGA and Tip60 (NuA4) chromatin-modifying complexes...
- The FATC domains of PIKK proteins are functionally equivalent and participate in the Tip60-dependent activation of DNA-PKcs and ATMXiaofeng Jiang
Division of Genomic Stability and DNA Repair, Department of Radiation Oncology, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 281:15741-6. 2006Members of the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-related kinase (PIKK) family, including the ATM, DNA-PKcs, Atr, and Trrap proteins, function in signal transduction pathways that activate the DNA damage response...
- Structure/function analysis of the phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase domain of yeast tra1A Irina Mutiu
Department of Biochemistry, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A5C1, Canada
Genetics 177:151-66. 2007b>Tra1 is an essential component of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae SAGA and NuA4 complexes. Using targeted mutagenesis, we identified residues within its C-terminal phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase (PI3K) domain that are required for function...
- Loss of histone acetyltransferase cofactor transformation/transcription domain-associated protein impairs liver regeneration after toxic injuryVivek Shukla
International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC, Lyon, France
Hepatology 53:954-63. 2011..the role of the histone acetyltransferase (HAT) cofactor transformation/transcription domain-associated protein (TRRAP) and histone acetylation in the regulation of cell cycle and liver regeneration...
- TRA1, a novel mRNA highly expressed in leukemogenic mouse monocytic sublines but not in nonleukemogenic sublinesT Kasukabe
Department of Chemotherapy, Saitama Cancer Center Research Institute, Ina, Japan
Blood 89:2975-85. 1997..The gene corresponding to 15T01, named TRA1, was isolated from an Mm-P cDNA library...
- A molecular compendium of genes expressed in multiple myelomaJaime O Claudio
Division of Experimental Therapeutics, Toronto General Research Institute, University Health Network, 610 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario, M5G 2M9 Canada
Blood 100:2175-86. 2002..genes identified by sequencing, such as a novel putative disulfide isomerase (MGC3178), tumor rejection antigen TRA1, heat shock 70-kDa protein 5, and annexin A2, were also differentially expressed between myeloma and B lymphoma ..
- The novel SLIK histone acetyltransferase complex functions in the yeast retrograde response pathwayMarilyn G Pray-Grant
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Mol Cell Biol 22:8774-86. 2002..and Ada proteins, the Gcn5 acetyltransferase, a subset of TATA-binding-protein-associated factors (TAF(II)s), and Tra1. Here we report the identification of SLIK (SAGA-like), a complex related in composition to SAGA...
- Stimulation of c-MYC transcriptional activity and acetylation by recruitment of the cofactor CBPJörg Vervoorts
Institut fur Molekularbiologie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Carl Neuberg Strasse 1, 30625 Hannover, Germany
EMBO Rep 4:484-90. 2003..This modification does not require MYC box II, suggesting that it is independent of TRRAP complexes...
- Protein kinase A potentiates adrenal 4 binding protein/steroidogenic factor 1 transactivation by reintegrating the subcellular dynamic interactions of the nuclear receptor with its cofactors, general control nonderepressed-5/transformation/transcription dWuQiang Fan
Department of Medicine and Bioregulatory Science, Graduate School of Medical Science, Kyushu University, Maidashi 3 1 1, Higashi ku, Fukuoka 812 8582, Japan
Mol Endocrinol 18:127-41. 2004..The subcellular distributions of GCN5 (general control nonderepressed) and TRRAP (transformation/transcription domain-associated protein), both of which were recently proved to be working in the ..
- Genetic and bioinformatic analysis of 41C and the 2R heterochromatin of Drosophila melanogaster: a window on the heterochromatin-euchromatin junctionSteven H Myster
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill 27599 3280, USA
Genetics 166:807-22. 2004..This allowed us to assign two of the complementation groups to particular "computed/curated genes" (CGs), one of which is Nipped-A, which our evidence suggests encodes Drosophila Tra1/TRRAP.
- Function of a eukaryotic transcription activator during the transcription cycleJames Fishburn
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 1100 Fairview Ave North, Mailstop A1 162, Seattle, Washington 98109, USA
Mol Cell 18:369-78. 2005..The crosslinking targets were identified as Tra1, Gal11, and Taf12, subunits of four complexes (SAGA, NuA4, Mediator, and TFIID) known to play a role in gene ..
- The APC tumor suppressor counteracts beta-catenin activation and H3K4 methylation at Wnt target genesJose Sierra
Regulatory Biology Laboratory, The Salk Insitute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Genes Dev 20:586-600. 2006..The beta-cat C-terminal activation domain associates with TRRAP/TIP60 and mixed-lineage-leukemia (MLL1/MLL2) SET1-type chromatin-modifying complexes in vitro, and we show that ..
- Gene expression profiling of paired ovarian tumors obtained prior to and following adjuvant chemotherapy: molecular signatures of chemoresistant tumorsSylvain L'espérance
Department of Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Laval University, Quebec G1K 7P4, Canada
Int J Oncol 29:5-24. 2006..Down-regulated genes in post-CT samples mostly included genes implicated in chemosensitivity (GRP, TRA1, ADPRTL1, TRF4-2), cell proliferation and cell cycle control (NGFRAP1, TPD52L1, TAX1BP1) and tumor suppression and ..
- A bovine oviduct epithelial cell suspension culture system suitable for studying embryo-maternal interactions: morphological and functional characterizationRegine Rottmayer
Institute of Molecular Animal Breeding and Biotechnology, Gene Center of the Ludwig Maximilians University Munich, Munich, Germany
Reproduction 132:637-48. 2006..A reductase (HMGCR), oviductal glycoprotein 1 (OVGP1), progesterone receptor (PGR), and tumor rejection antigen 1 (TRA1)) throughout the 24 h culture period...
- Genome-wide array-based comparative genomic hybridization analysis of pancreatic adenocarcinoma: identification of genetic indicators that predict patient outcomePanayiotis Loukopoulos
Pathology Division, National Cancer Center Research Institute, 51 1, Tsukiji, Chuo Ku, Tokyo, USA
Cancer Sci 98:392-400. 2007..Expression profiling of amplified genes identified Smurf1 and TRRAP at 7q22.1, BCAS1 at 20q13.2-3, and VCL at 10q22.1 as potential novel oncogenes...
- The glycans of stem cellsPascal M Lanctot
Glycobiology Research and Training Center, Department of Medicine, University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Curr Opin Chem Biol 11:373-80. 2007..epitopes such as the stage-specific embryonic antigens (Lewis X/SSEA-1, SSEA3-4) and tumor-rejection antigens (TRA1-60, 1-81) are ideally suited for identifying and isolating specific cell types from heterogeneous populations...
- Drug-selected human lung cancer stem cells: cytokine network, tumorigenic and metastatic propertiesVera Levina
University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
PLoS ONE 3:e3077. 2008....
- Physical interaction between the histone acetyl transferase Tip60 and the DNA double-strand breaks sensor MRN complexCatherine Chailleux
LBCMCP, CNRS and University of Toulouse, 118 route de Narbonne, 31062 Toulouse, France
Biochem J 426:365-71. 2010..Taken together, our results describe a physical link between a DNA damage sensor and a histone-modifying enzyme, and provide important new insights into the role and mechanism of action of Tip60 in the process of DNA DSB repair...
- Defining a threshold surface density of vitronectin for the stable expansion of human embryonic stem cellsLynn Y W Yap
Stem Cells and Tissue Repair Group, Institute of Medical Biology, Agency for Science, Technology and Research A STAR, Singapore, Singapore
Tissue Eng Part C Methods 17:193-207. 2011..Cells maintain expression of pluripotent markers Tra1-60 and OCT-4 and are karyotypically normal after 20 passages of continuous culture...
- [Type 1 diabetes impairs compensatory response after myocardial infarction; role of tissue hypothyroidism and effects of thyroid hormone administration]Dennis V Cokkinos
Département cardiovasculaire, Fondation de Recherches Iatrobiologiques de l Académie d Athènes, 4 Soranou Ephessiou Str, 115 27 Athens, Greece
Bull Acad Natl Med 195:151-64; discussion 164-5. 2011..AMI resulted in tissue hypothyroidism due to significant downregulation of the TH receptors TRa1 and TRbeta1 in the TOD myocardium, while no change in plasma T3 or T4 was observed This response was associated ..
- Analysis of Gal4-directed transcription activation using Tra1 mutants selectively defective for interaction with Gal4Ling Lin
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, MA 01605, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:1997-2002. 2012..Previous studies have provided evidence that the Tra1 subunit of the yeast SAGA (Spt-Ada-Gcn5-acetyltransferase) complex is the target of the yeast activator Gal4...
- Functional genomics identifies therapeutic targets for MYC-driven cancerMasafumi Toyoshima
Department of Human Biology, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:9545-50. 2012..In addition, genes involved in histone acetylation and transcriptional elongation, such as TRRAP and BRD4, were identified, indicating that the screen revealed known MYC-associated pathways...
- Germline copy number variation of genes involved in chromatin remodelling in families suggestive of Li-Fraumeni syndrome with brain tumoursJuliette Aury-Landas
1 INSERM, U1079, Faculty of Medicine, University of Rouen, Rouen, France 2 Institute for Research and Innovation in Biomedicine, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Eur J Hum Genet 21:1369-76. 2013..Remarkably, in four patients who had developed each brain tumour, the detected CNV overlap the KDM1A, MTA3, TRRAP or SIRT3 genes encoding p53 partners involved in histone methylation or acetylation...
- Colorectal cancer cell lines are representative models of the main molecular subtypes of primary cancerDmitri Mouradov
Authors Affiliations Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research Systems Biology and Personalised Medicine Division Structural Biology Division Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, Department of Medical Biology, University of Melbourne, Parkville VLSCI Life Sciences Computation Centre, a collaboration between Melbourne, Monash and LaTrobe Universities, c o The University of Melbourne, Carlton Oncogenic Transcription Laboratory, Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Austin, Vic, Australia Cancer and Population Studies Group, Queensland Institute of Medical Research, Herston, QLD, Australia Group of Molecular Oncology, CIBBIM Nanomedicine, Vall d Hebron University Hospital, Research Institute VHIR, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Passeig Vall d Hebron, 119 129, 08035 Barcelona CIBER de Bioingeniería, Biomateriales y Nanomedicina CIBER BBN Spain Ludwig Collaborative Laboratory for Cancer Biology and Therapy, Department of Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research Ltd, New York, New York Cancer and Immunogenetics Laboratory, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine WIMM, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford and Molecular and Population Genetics Laboratory, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, Oxford, United KingdomAuthors Affiliations Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research Systems Biology and Personalised Medicine Division Structural Biology Division Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences, Department of Medical Biology, University of Melbourne
Cancer Res 74:3238-47. 2014..ARID1A, CHD6, and SRCAP) and histone methylation or acetylation (ASH1L, EP300, EP400, MLL2, MLL3, PRDM2, and TRRAP)...
- Trrap-dependent histone acetylation specifically regulates cell-cycle gene transcription to control neural progenitor fate decisionsAlicia Tapias
Leibniz Institute for Age Research, Fritz Lipmann Institute FLI, Beutenbergstrasse 11, 07745 Jena, Germany
Cell Stem Cell 14:632-43. 2014..we show that the histone acetyltransferase (HAT) cofactor transformation/transcription domain-associated protein (Trrap) specifically regulates activation of cell-cycle genes, thereby integrating discrete cell-intrinsic programs of ..
- Robust Expansion of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells: Integration of Bioprocess Design With Transcriptomic and Metabolomic CharacterizationMarta M Silva
IBET, Instituto de Biologia Experimental e Tecnologica, Oeiras, Portugal Instituto de Tecnologia Química e Biológica, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Oeiras, Portugal
Stem Cells Transl Med 4:731-42. 2015..Both hESC lines maintained the expression of stemness markers such as Oct-4, Nanog, SSEA-4, and TRA1-60 and the ability to spontaneously differentiate into the three germ layers...
- Derivation of Genea016 human embryonic stem cell lineBiljana Dumevska
Genea Biocells, Sydney, Australia
Stem Cell Res 16:24-8. 2016..Pluripotency of Genea016 was demonstrated with 77% of cells expressing Nanog, 95% Oct4, 53% Tra1-60 and 98% SSEA4, a PluriTest Pluripotency score of 28.4, Novelty score of 1.37 and Alkaline Phosphatase activity...
- Derivation of Genea042 human embryonic stem cell lineBiljana Dumevska
Genea Biocells, Sydney, Australia
Stem Cell Res 16:318-21. 2016..Pluripotency of Genea042 was demonstrated with 81% of cells expressing Nanog, 95% Oct4, 53% Tra1-60 and 97% SSEA4, a PluriTest Pluripotency score of 30.06, Novelty score of 1.24 and Alkaline Phosphatase activity...
- Derivation of NEM2 affected human embryonic stem cell line Genea079Biljana Dumevska
Genea Biocells, Sydney, Australia
Stem Cell Res 16:440-2. 2016..The hESC line had pluripotent cell morphology, 86% of cells expressed Nanog, 95% Oct4, 54% Tra1-60 and 98% SSEA4 and gave a PluriTest Pluripotency score of 30.25, Novelty of 1.21...
- Derivation of NEM2 affected human embryonic stem cell line Genea080Biljana Dumevska
Genea Biocells, Sydney, Australia Electronic address
Stem Cell Res 16:443-5. 2016..The hESC line had pluripotent cell morphology, 90% of cells expressed Nanog, 95% Oct4, 54% Tra1-60 and 99% SSEA4 and gave a PluriTest Pluripotency score of 32.08, Novelty of 1.3...
- Derivation of Huntington Disease affected Genea046 human embryonic stem cell lineBiljana Dumevska
Genea Biocells, Sydney, Australia Electronic address
Stem Cell Res 16:446-8. 2016..The hESC line had pluripotent cell morphology, 85% of cells expressed Nanog, 92% Oct4, 75% Tra1-60 and 99% SSEA4 and demonstrated Alkaline Phosphatase activity...
- Derivation of Huntington Disease affected Genea090 human embryonic stem cell lineBiljana Dumevska
Genea Biocells, Sydney, Australia
Stem Cell Res 16:519-21. 2016..The hESC line had pluripotent cell morphology, 91% of cells expressed Nanog, 95% Oct4, 90% Tra1-60 and 100% SSEA4 and gave a pluritest pluripotency score of 30.91, novelty of 1.23...
- Derivation of Genea015 human embryonic stem cell lineBiljana Dumevska
Genea Biocells, Sydney, Australia
Stem Cell Res 16:534-6. 2016..Pluripotency of Genea015 was demonstrated with 80% of cells expressing Nanog, 97% Oct4, 75% Tra1-60 and 98% SSEA4, a PluriTest Pluripotency score of 29.52, Novelty score of 1.3 and Alkaline Phosphatase activity...
- Ataxia telangiectasia mutated (ATM) interacts with p400 ATPase for an efficient DNA damage responseRebecca J Smith
Institute of Fundamental Sciences, Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand
BMC Mol Biol 17:22. 2016Ataxia telangiectasia mutated (ATM) and TRRAP proteins belong to the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-related kinase family and are involved in DNA damage repair and chromatin remodeling...
- Nucleotide sequence and organization of genes flanking the transfer origin of promiscuous plasmid RP4G Ziegelin
Max Planck Institut fur Molekulare Genetik, Abteilung Schuster, Berlin, F R G
DNA Seq 1:303-27. 1991The nucleotide sequence of the relaxase operon and the leader operon which are part of the Tra1 region of the promiscuous plasmid RP4 was determined...
- Functional and mutational analysis of conjugative transfer region 1 (Tra1) from the IncHI1 plasmid R27Trevor D Lawley
Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6G 2R3
J Bacteriol 184:2173-80. 2002The conjugative transfer region 1 (Tra1) of the IncHI1 plasmid R27 was subjected to DNA sequence analysis, mutagenesis, genetic complementation, and an H-pilus-specific phage assay...
- TIP49, but not TRRAP, modulates c-Myc and E2F1 dependent apoptosisKerri A Dugan
Department of Molecular Biology, Princeton University, New Jersey 08544 1014, USA
Oncogene 21:5835-43. 2002We previously described two nuclear cofactors, TRRAP and TIP49, that have functional roles in Myc-mediated oncogenesis...
- Analysis of the mobilization region of the broad-host-range IncQ-like plasmid pTC-F14 and its ability to interact with a related plasmid, pTF-FC2Leonardo J van Zyl
Department of Microbiology, University of Stellenbosch, Matieland 7600, South Africa
J Bacteriol 185:6104-11. 2003..genes was sequenced and encoded five Mob proteins that were related to those of the DNA processing (Dtr or Tra1) region of IncP plasmids rather than to the three-Mob-protein system of the IncQ group 1 plasmids (e.g...
- A new class of C. elegans synMuv genes implicates a Tip60/NuA4-like HAT complex as a negative regulator of Ras signalingCraig J Ceol
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Biology, 68 425, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Dev Cell 6:563-76. 2004..These new class C synMuv genes encode TRRAP, MYST family histone acetyltransferase, and Enhancer of Polycomb homologs, which form a putative C...
- Molecular architecture of the S. cerevisiae SAGA complexPei Yun Jenny Wu
Department of Genetics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Cell 15:199-208. 2004..Three components that perform distinct regulatory functions, Spt3, Gcn5, and Tra1, are spatially separated, underscoring the modular nature of the complex...
- HAT cofactor Trrap regulates the mitotic checkpoint by modulation of Mad1 and Mad2 expressionHai Li
Group of Gene Environment Biology, International Agency for Research on Cancer IARC, Lyon, France
EMBO J 23:4824-34. 2004As a component of chromatin-modifying complexes with histone acetyltransferase (HAT) activity, TRRAP has been shown to be involved in various cellular processes including gene transcription and oncogenic transformation...
- Stimulation of Myc transactivation by the TATA binding protein in promoter-reporter assaysJohn F Barrett
Department of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland 21205, USA
BMC Biochem 6:7. 2005..The role of Myc in transcriptional activation involves its binding to TRRAP and histone acetylases; however, Myc's ability to activate transcription in transient transfection assays is ..
- Glutamine-expanded ataxin-7 alters TFTC/STAGA recruitment and chromatin structure leading to photoreceptor dysfunctionDominique Helmlinger
Department of Molecular Pathology, Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS INSERM ULP, Illkirch, France
PLoS Biol 4:e67. 2006..We show here that TFTC/STAGA complexes purified from SCA7 mice have normal TRRAP, GCN5, TAF12, and SPT3 levels and that their histone or nucleosomal acetylation activities are unaffected...
- Equine umbilical cord blood contains a population of stem cells that express Oct4 and differentiate into mesodermal and endodermal cell typesSarah A Reed
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida 32611, USA
J Cell Physiol 215:329-36. 2008..The cells exhibit a fibroblast-like morphology and express the stem cell markers Oct4, SSEA-1, Tra1-60 and Tra1-81...
- Tel2 regulates the stability of PI3K-related protein kinasesHiroyuki Takai
Laboratory for Cell Biology and Genetics, The Rockefeller University, 1230 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065, USA
Cell 131:1248-59. 2007..with morphological effect on genitalia 1 (SMG1), and transformation/transcription domain-associated protein (TRRAP), and curbed mTOR signaling, indicating that Tel2 affects all six mammalian PIKKs...
- Evidence of galectin-1 involvement in glioma chemoresistanceMarie Le Mercier
Laboratory of Toxicology, Institute of Pharmacy, Free University of Brussels ULB, Brussels, Belgium
Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 229:172-83. 2008..also impairs the expression levels of seven other genes implicated in chemoresistance: ORP150, HERP, GRP78/Bip, TRA1, BNIP3L, GADD45B and CYR61, some of which are located in the ER and whose expression is also known to be modified ..
- Fe65 is required for Tip60-directed histone H4 acetylation at DNA strand breaksMaria Stante
CEINGE Centro d Ingegneria Genetica Biotecnologie Avanzate, European School of Molecular Medicine, and Dipartimento di Biochimica e Biotecnologie Mediche, Universita di Napoli Federico II, I 80145 Napoli, Italy
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 106:5093-8. 2009..We demonstrated that Fe65 knockdown impaired recruitment of Tip60-TRRAP complex to DNA double strand breaks and decreased histone H4 acetylation...
- Maintenance of pluripotency in human embryonic stem cells cultured on a synthetic substrate in conditioned mediumMagdalena M Mahlstedt
School of Pharmacy, University of Nottingham, Nottingham, UK
Biotechnol Bioeng 105:130-40. 2010..on PE-TCPS was gauged by consistent proliferation during serial passage, expression of stem cell markers (OCT4, TRA1-60, and SSEA-4), stable karyotype and multi-germlayer differentiation in vitro, including to pharmacologically ..
- Derivation and characterization of human fetal MSCs: an alternative cell source for large-scale production of cardioprotective microparticlesRuenn Chai Lai
Institute of Medical Biology, Agency for Science Technology and Research ASTAR, Singapore
J Mol Cell Cardiol 48:1215-24. 2010..Unlike previously described fetal MSCs, they did not express pluripotency-associated markers such as Oct4, Nanog or Tra1-60...
- Mutational analysis of the C-terminal FATC domain of Saccharomyces cerevisiae Tra1Stephen M T Hoke
Department of Biochemistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Canada
Curr Genet 56:447-65. 2010b>Tra1 is a component of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae SAGA and NuA4 complexes and a member of the PIKK family, which contain a C-terminal phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-like (PI3K) domain followed by a 35-residue FATC domain...
- Differentially expressed genes associated with cisplatin resistance in human ovarian adenocarcinoma cell line A2780Peter Solar
Laboratory for Cell Biology, Institute of Biology and Ecology, P J Safarik University, Kosice, Slovak Republic
Cancer Lett 309:11-8. 2011..in numerous and diverse cellular processes, such as inhibition of apoptosis (ARHGDIB), stress response (HSPCA, TRA1), chromatin condensation (CNAP1, RanBP2), invasiveness of cells (MMP10), alteration of Ca(2+) homeostasis (ASPH, ..
- Stem cell markers as predictors of oral cancer invasionAmanda Siu
Department of Orofacial Sciences, University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143 0422, USA
Anticancer Res 32:1163-6. 2012..and western blotting, we examined the expression of stem cell markers tumor-rejection antigen 1-60 (TRA1-60) and octamer-binding transcription factor 3/ 4 (OCT3/4) to determine their relationship with cell invasiveness...
- Genetic evidence links the ASTRA protein chaperone component Tti2 to the SAGA transcription factor Tra1Julie Genereaux
Department of Biochemistry, Schulich School of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada N6A5C1
Genetics 191:765-80. 2012b>Tra1 is a 3744-residue component of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae SAGA, NuA4, and ASTRA complexes...
- The SAGA histone acetyltransferase complex regulates leucine uptake through the Agp3 permease in fission yeastHidekazu Takahashi
Chemical Genetics Laboratory Chemical Genomics Research Group, RIKEN Advanced Science Institute, Wako, Saitama 351 0198, Japan
J Biol Chem 287:38158-67. 2012..Deletion of tra1(+) caused the opposite phenotypes...
- De novo gene mutations highlight patterns of genetic and neural complexity in schizophreniaBin Xu
Department of Psychiatry, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
Nat Genet 44:1365-9. 2012..We found four genes (LAMA2, DPYD, TRRAP and VPS39) affected by recurrent de novo events within or across the two populations, which is unlikely to have ..
- SOX2-LIN28/let-7 pathway regulates proliferation and neurogenesis in neural precursorsFlavio Cimadamore
Center for Neuroscience, Aging, and Stem Cell Research, Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E3017-26. 2013..In conclusion, we discovered the SOX2-LIN28/let-7 pathway as a unique molecular mechanism governing NPC proliferation and neurogenic potential. ..
- Generation and characterization of leukemia inhibitory factor-dependent equine induced pluripotent stem cells from adult dermal fibroblastsDeanne J Whitworth
1 School of Veterinary Science, University of Queensland, Gatton, Queensland, Australia
Stem Cells Dev 23:1515-23. 2014..Immunocytochemistry confirmed that they produce NANOG, REX1, SSEA4, TRA1-60, and TRA1-81...
- MYC interacts with the human STAGA coactivator complex via multivalent contacts with the GCN5 and TRRAP subunitsNa Zhang
Department of Biochemistry, University of California Riverside, 900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1839:395-405. 2014..TAD-interacting coactivators have been identified, including the transcription/transformation-associated protein (TRRAP), a subunit of different histone acetyltransferase (HAT) complexes such as the human "SPT3-TAF9-GCN5 ..
- A Site-Specific Integrated Col2.3GFP Reporter Identifies Osteoblasts Within Mineralized Tissue Formed In Vivo by Human Embryonic Stem CellsXiaonan Xin
Department of Reconstructive Sciences, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, Connecticut, USA
Stem Cells Transl Med 3:1125-37. 2014..The karyotype was normal, and pluripotency was demonstrated by Tra1-60 immunostaining, pluripotent low density reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction array and embryoid body ..
- Architecture of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae SAGA transcription coactivator complexYan Han
Division of Basic Sciences, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, USA Biological Physics, Structure and Design Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
EMBO J 33:2534-46. 2014..The large activator-binding subunit Tra1 primarily connects to the TFIID-like core via its FAT domain...
- Recruitment of Gcn5-containing complexes during c-Myc-dependent gene activation. Structure and function aspectsElizabeth M Flinn
Section for Natural Sciences, Södertörns högskola, Box 4101, Huddinge 141 04, Sweden
J Biol Chem 277:23399-406. 2002..The yeast SAGA complex, which is orthologous to the human GCN5-TRRAP complex that interacts with Myc in human cells, plays a role in Myc-mediated chromatin opening at the promoter but ..
- Transcriptional organization of the temperature-sensitive transfer system from the IncHI1 plasmid R27Guillermina Alonso
Instituto de Biologia Experimental, Facultad de Ciencias, Universidad Central de Venezuela Caracas, Venezuela
Microbiology 151:3563-73. 2005..R27, the prototypical IncHI1 plasmid, contains transfer genes clustered in two regions of the plasmid, Tra1 and Tra2...
- [Role of general transcription factors and the TFTC complex in transcription activation in vivo as revealed with a model of the hsp70 gene]L A Lebedeva
Genetika 43:32-7. 2007..TBP, TBP-associated TAF proteins, TFIIB, TFIIF (RAP30), TFIIH (XPB), the TFTC complex (GCN5 and TRRAP), and a Mediator complex subunit (MEDI 3) were detected on the promoter before heat induction...
- NMR- and circular dichroism-monitored lipid binding studies suggest a general role for the FATC domain as membrane anchor of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase-related kinases (PIKK)Lisa A M Sommer
Department of Chemistry, Technische Universitat Munchen, Lichtenbergstrasse 4, 85747 Garching, Germany
J Biol Chem 288:20046-63. 2013..different membrane mimetics for the FATC domains of human DNA-PKcs, human ATM, human ATR, human SMG-1, and human TRRAP by NMR and CD spectroscopy...
- MECHANISMS OF TRANSCRIPTIONAL REGULATION IN CHROMATINJerry L Workman; Fiscal Year: 2010..implicated in the development of cancer, includingtumor suppressor and proto-oncogenes (for example, Inil, Moz, TRRAP, p33-INGl). Thus, the discovery and analysis of these complexes advances our understanding of human disease...
- MICHAEL DAVID COLE; Fiscal Year: 2016..We purified, cloned and characterized a nuclear cofactor, called TRRAP, for TRansformation/tRansactivation Associated Protein, that is dependent on MBII for binding to Myc...
- Hannele Ruohola-Baker; Fiscal Year: 2014..capability to replicate both in hypoxia and normoxia, genome wide mRNA and miRNA profiles, cell surface marker, TRA1 and SSEA expression and capacity to form teratomas...
- James A DeCaprio; Fiscal Year: 2016..The synMuvC class genes form the NuA4 complex containing TRRAP, EP400, TIP60, and EPC homologues...
- CYCLIN T AND HIV1 TAT TRANSACTIVATIONKatherine Jones; Fiscal Year: 2009..SKIP as a P-TEFb-associated elongation factor that functions downstream of the Tat:P-TEFb to recruit c-Myc and TRRAP to the viral genome and promote H3K4 methylation at the integrated HIV-1 proviral promoter...
- James A DeCaprio; Fiscal Year: 2016..application is that Merkel cell polyomavirus (MCPyV) small T antigen (ST) binding to Myc homologues and the Tip60/TRRAP complex is required for viral mediated oncogenesis of Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC)...
- Role of ribosomal proteins in regulating c-MycHua Lu; Fiscal Year: 2012..by this transcriptional activator, consequently inhibiting the association of one of the c-Myc coactivators, TRRAP, which also binds to MBII, with c-Myc at these promoters...
- Alternative processing and antisense regulation of thyroid hormone receptor mRNASTEPHEN MUNROE; Fiscal Year: 2007..One, designated TRa1, mediates the cellular response to thyroid hormone (T3)...
- STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF SV40 NON-VIRION PROTEINSDavid Livingston; Fiscal Year: 2007..therapeutic target in MDM2 overexpressing human tumor cells and 4) to decipher the biochemical functions of TRRAP and p400 and to determine how a suitable perturbation of their function[unreadable] translates into an E1A and ..
- Role of TRRAP in the p53-Mediated Transcription of mdm2Steven McMahon; Fiscal Year: 2007..We have shown that recruitment of the ATM-related TRRAP protein is essential for p53-mediated activation of mdm2 transcription...
- Full karyotype single cell interphase analysisSantiago Munne; Fiscal Year: 2005..In phase-I we propose to develop two of the three sets of probes, and to test that these probes will work with 90% efficiency after three rounds of hybridization in single polar bodies. ..
- Role of epigenetic changes induced by dietary and environmental factors in cancerZdenko Herceg; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..