Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TRIM27
Description: tripartite motif containing 27
Alias: RFP, RNF76, RFP transforming protein, RING finger protein 76, ret finger protein, tripartite motif protein TRIM27, tripartite motif-containing 27, tripartite motif-containing protein 27, zinc finger protein RFP
Publications163 found, 100 shown here
- [Epidemiological study on factors affecting the hospitalization period of patients with active tuberculosis]Tadahiko Fujino
Department of Respiratory Diseases, NHO Kanagawa National Hospital, 666 1, Ochiai, Hadano shi, Kanagawa 257 8585, Japan
Kekkaku 83:567-72. 2008..We compared the time needed for sputum negative conversion of tubercle bacilli among patients with active tuberculosis to clarify factors affecting the hospitalization period...
- The Ret finger protein induces apoptosis via its RING finger-B box-coiled-coil motifSo Hee Dho
Laboratory of Functional Proteomics, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology, Taejon 305 333, Korea
J Biol Chem 278:31902-8. 2003The Ret finger protein (RFP) is a member of the tripartite motif family, which is characterized by a conserved RING finger, a B-box, and a coiled-coil domain (together called RBCC)...
- Involvement of the rfp tripartite motif in protein-protein interactions and subcellular distributionT Cao
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston 77030, USA
J Cell Sci 110:1563-71. 1997The ret finger protein (rfp) is a member of the B box zinc finger gene family which possesses a tripartite motif consisting of a RING finger, B box finger, and a coiled-coil domain...
- RET finger protein is a transcriptional repressor and interacts with enhancer of polycomb that has dual transcriptional functionsY Shimono
Departments of Pathology and Internal Medicine I, Nagoya University School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
J Biol Chem 275:39411-9. 2000b>RET finger protein (RFP) belongs to the large B-box RING finger protein family and is known to become oncogenic by fusion with RET tyrosine kinase...
- The Ret finger protein inhibits signaling mediated by the noncanonical and canonical IkappaB kinase family membersJikun Zha
Department of Cell Biology and Genetics, College of Life Sciences, Peking University, Beijing, China
J Immunol 176:1072-80. 2006..In yeast two-hybrid screens for potential IKKepsilon-interacting proteins, we identified Ret finger protein (RFP) as an IKKepsilon-interacting protein...
- Ret finger protein is a normal component of PML nuclear bodies and interacts directly with PMLT Cao
Department of Molecular Genetics, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston TX 77030, USA
J Cell Sci 111:1319-29. 1998The ret finger protein (rfp) is a member of the B-box zinc finger gene family many of which may function in growth regulation and in the appropriate context become oncogenic...
- Microspherule protein 1, Mi-2beta, and RET finger protein associate in the nucleolus and up-regulate ribosomal gene transcriptionKeiko Shimono
Department of Pathology, Center for Neurological Diseases and Cancer, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
J Biol Chem 280:39436-47. 2005..protein), we found that Mi-2beta, a component of a nucleosome remodeling and deacetylase (NuRD) complex, RET finger protein (RFP), and upstream binding factor (UBF) were associated with MCRS1...
- RFP represses transcriptional activation by bHLH transcription factorsAdrian J C Bloor
Department of Haematology, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, Cambridge University, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 2XY, UK
Oncogene 24:6729-36. 2005..Here we demonstrate for the first time that Ret finger protein (RFP), a member of the TRIM family of proteins initially identified as a recombined transforming gene from a ..
- PIAS proteins are involved in the SUMO-1 modification, intracellular translocation and transcriptional repressive activity of RET finger proteinTetsuo Matsuura
Department of Pathology, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
Exp Cell Res 308:65-77. 2005b>Ret finger protein (RFP) is a nuclear protein that is highly expressed in testis and in various tumor cell lines...
- [Isolation of MRSA from inpatients, staff and environment in the hospital]A Omori
Department of Internal Medicine, Nagasaki University
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 66:1396-403. 1992..Concerning the drug sensitivity, many MRSA strains were highly resistant to DMPPC and FOM, but the sensitivity to RFP was 0.1 microgram/ml or less in all strains except for one highly resistant strain (200 micrograms/ml or above)...
- [Prospects for development of new antituberculous drugs]Haruaki Tomioka
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Shimane Medical University, 89 1, Enya cho, Izumo shi, Shimane 693 8501, Japan
Kekkaku 77:573-84. 2002..tuberculosis, which exhibit in vitro resistance to at least two major antituberculous drug (usually INH and RFP) and cause intractable TB, has greatly contributed to the increased incidence of TB...
- [Genetic evaluation for rifampicin-susceptibility of Mycobacterium tuberculosis]H Ohno
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Nagasaki University School of Medicine
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 71:323-8. 1997We evaluated the relationship between rifampicin (RFP)-susceptibility and genetic alterations in rpoB gene of clinically isolated Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains, collected from different geographic locations within Japan...
- Improvements to the hemagglutination inhibition test for serological assessment of recombinant fowlpox-H5-avian-influenza vaccination in chickens and its use along with an agar gel immunodiffusion test for differentiating infected from noninfected vaccinaDavid E Swayne
Southeast Poultry Research Laboratory, Agricultural Research Service, U S Department of Agriculture, 934 College Station Road, Athens, Georgia 30605, USA
Avian Dis 51:697-704. 2007..virus vaccine containing an H5 hemagglutinin gene from A/turkey/Ireland/83 (H5N8) avian influenza (AI) virus (rFP-H5) and evaluated for correlation of immunological response by hemagglutination inhibition (HI) or agar gel ..
- A new genetic assay for rifampicin susceptibility of Mycobacterium tuberculosisS Kusunoki
Diagnostic Science Department, Shionogi and Co, Ltd, Osaka, Japan
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 69:1342-7. 1995A new method for testing rifampicin (RFP) susceptibility of Mycobacterium tuberculosis was developed...
- [Leukopenia due to anti-tuberculous chemotherapy including rifampicin and isoniazid]Naohiro Nagayama
Division of Respiratory Disease, National Organization Tokyo Hospital, 3 1 1, Takeoka, Kiyose shi, Tokyo 204 8585, Japan
Kekkaku 79:341-8. 2004To examine the incidence rate by age and gender of leukopenia caused by chemotherapy including rifampicin (RFP) and isoniazid (INH), and to study the relationships between the leukopenia and the hepatic side effect or other ..
- Preparing a business justification for going electronicA Orlando Ortiz
Radiology Department, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York, USA
Radiol Manage 24:14-21. 2002..A request for proposal (RFP) may facilitate this step...
- [External quality assessment of drug susceptibility testing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis]Satoshi Mitarai
Bacteriology Division, Mycobacterium Reference Centre, Research Institute of Tuberculosis, JATA, 3 1 24, Matsuyama, Kiyose shi, Tokyo 204 8533, Japan
Kekkaku 81:501-9. 2006..The Committee for Mycobacterial Examinations has planned and implemented the third external quality assessment of drug susceptibility testing for Mycobacterium tuberculosis to the hospital and private laboratories...
- [Non-tuberculous mycobacteriosis. What has been coming out]Akira Kajiki
Department of Respiratory Medicine, National Hospital Organization Ohmuta National Hospital, Fukuoka, Japan
Kekkaku 86:113-25. 2011..and Allergic Diseases) Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC) is refractory to therapy, containing rifampicin (RFP), ethambutol (EB), and clarithromycin (CAM)...
- [Drug-induced hepatotoxicity caused by anti-tuberculosis drugs in tuberculosis patients complicated with chronic hepatitis]Yugo Kaneko
Department of Pulmonary Medicine, Jikei University School of Medicine, 4 11 1, Izumihoncho, Komae shi, Tokyo 201 8601, Japan
Kekkaku 83:13-9. 2008..incidence of drug-induced hepatitis (DIH) caused by antituberculosis drugs including isoniazid (INH), rifampicin (RFP), with and without pyrazinamide (PZA), and to evaluate risk factors for DIH in tuberculosis patients complicated ..
- [Treatment of non-tuberculous pulmonary mycobacteriosis]Mitsunori Sakatani
National Hospital Organization Kinki chuo Chest Medical Center, 1180, Nagasone cho, Sakai shi, Osaka 591 8555, Japan
Kekkaku 81:35-50. 2006..The pulmonary diseases caused by M. kansasii or M. szulgai are usually treated by RFP, EB and INH, the same regimens with tuberculosis, which generally lead to sufficient results for patients...
- Single molecule analysis of a red fluorescent RecA protein reveals a defect in nucleoprotein filament nucleation that relates to its reduced biological functionsNaofumi Handa
Departments of Microbiology, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
J Biol Chem 284:18664-73. 2009..RecA protein (RecA803 protein) to monomeric red fluorescent protein (mRFP1) to produce a functional protein (RecA-RFP) that is suitable for in vivo and in vitro analysis...
- [Secular increase in the incidence rate of drug-induced hepatitis due to anti-tuberculosis chemotherapy including isoniazid and rifampicin]Naohiro Nagayama
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Tokyo National Hospital, 3 1 1, Takeoka, Kiyose shi, Tokyo 204 8585, Japan
Kekkaku 78:339-46. 2003..of drug-induced hepatitis (DIH) due to anti-tuberculosis chemotherapy including isoniazid (INH) and rifampicin (RFP), but not including pyrazinamide (PZA), we retrospectively studied the incidence rates of DIH in patients treated ..
- Effects of lung surfactants on rifampicin release rate from monodisperse rifampicin-loaded PLGA microspheresKeishiro Tomoda
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda, Chiba 278 8510, Japan
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 55:115-24. 2007..The effects of pulmonary surfactant on the rifampicin (RFP) release rate from RFP-loaded poly (lactide-co-glycolide) microspheres were studied...
- [Nosocomial infections due to methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA) at the Kagoshima University Hospital (2). Susceptibility to antibiotics]J Nishi
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Kagoshima University
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 65:1130-5. 1991..The results were as follows: 1) Susceptibility of MRSA strains was excellent to VCM, MINO, and RFP, followed by IMP, CLDM, and CPFX...
- [Management of adverse effects with antituberculosis chemotherapy]Kazunari Tsuyuguchi
National Hospital Organization Kinki chuo Chest Medical Center, 1180, Nagasone cho, Kita ku, Sakai shi, Osaka 591 8555, Japan
Kekkaku 86:87-99. 2011..As isoniazid (INH) and rifampicin (RFP) are key drugs for the cure, readministration of these drugs is often attempted by desensitization therapy...
- [Isolation of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) at the Hokusho Central Hospital--observation during the recent 4 years]H Mukae
Department of Internal Medicine, Hokusyou Central Hospital
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 64:1275-86. 1990..4%). Patients with cerebrovascular disease were 55.9% of all of the cases. But most of the MRSA strains were resistant to CZX, FOM, DMPPC, CMX, CEZ, CZON, CZX, most of the MRSA strains were sensitive to RFP, VCM, MINO, IPM/CS.
- [Characteristics and treatment outcomes of INH-resistant or RFP-resistant tuberculosis]Wakana Saito
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Tokyo National Hospital, 3 1 1, Takeoka, Kiyoseshi, Tokyo 204 8585, Japan
Kekkaku 78:611-7. 2003..In Japan the standard regimen has not been established even for INHr-TB, and the treatment has been done by each physician on the empirical bases...
- Requirement of vasculogenesis and blood circulation in late stages of liver growth in zebrafishSvetlana Korzh
Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore
BMC Dev Biol 8:84. 2008..In zebrafish, although it has been found that ECs are not required for liver budding, how and when the spatio-temporal pattern of liver growth is coordinated with ECs remains to be elucidated...
- Therapeutic effects of various initial combinations of chemotherapy including clarithromycin against Mycobacterium avium complex pulmonary diseaseNaoki Hasegawa
Division of Pulmonary Medicine, Department of Medicine, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Chest 136:1569-75. 2009....
- Subcellular localization of ammonium transporters in Dictyostelium discoideumJanet H Kirsten
Department of Biological Sciences, Vanderbilt University, VU Station B 351634, Nashville, TN 37235 1634, USA
BMC Cell Biol 9:71. 2008....
- The Relationship between Characteristics of Home Care Nursing Service Contracts under Managed Competition and Continuity of Care and Client Outcomes: Evidence from OntarioDiane Doran
Lawrence Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
Healthc Policy 2:97-113. 2007The purpose of this study was to investigate the impact of the Request for Proposal (RFP) process - specifically, the profit status of provider agencies awarded contracts, the service volume awarded and contract duration - on the quality ..
- Confocal fluorescence microscopy study of interaction between lens MIP26/AQP0 and crystallins in living cellsBing Fen Liu
Ophthalmic Research Surgery, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Cell Biochem 104:51-8. 2008..a donor and a crystallin (alphaA-, alphaB-, betaB2-, or gammaC-crystallin) tagged with a red fluorescence protein (RFP) as an acceptor. The two plasmids were cotransfected to HeLa cells...
- Efficacy of an inactivated and a fowlpox-vectored vaccine in Muscovy ducks against an Asian H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza viral challengeM Steensels
Veterinary and Agrochemical Research Center, Groeselenberg 99, 1180 Ukkel, Belgium
Avian Dis 51:325-31. 2007..isolate A/chicken/Italy/22A/98 H5N9 (H5N9-It) was compared with that of the fowlpox-vectored TROVACTM-AIV H5 (rFP-AIV-H5) vaccine against an H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza challenge...
- Rhesus rhadinovirus infection of rhesus fibroblasts occurs through clathrin-mediated endocytosisWei Zhang
The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, TX 78229, USA
J Virol 84:11709-17. 2010..Using a red fluorescent protein (RFP)-expressing recombinant RRV (RRV-RFP), we show that RRV particles are colocalized with markers of endocytosis (..
- [A case of pulmonary Mycobacterium fortuitum infection successfully treated with Kampo treatments]Tatsuya Nogami
Department of Japanese Oriental Kampo Medicine, Aso Iizuka Hospital
Kekkaku 81:525-9. 2006..suffering from these symptoms since 1982, though the intensive anti-mycobacterial chemotherapy such as three-drug (RFP, SM, and INH), twice two-drug (KM and SM and cycloserine and enviomycin) and four-drug (CAM, EB, RFP, and KM) ..
- Rapid tip-directed movement of Golgi equivalents in growing Aspergillus nidulans hyphae suggests a mechanism for delivery of growth-related materialsMichelle A Hubbard
Department of Biology, University of Saskatchewan, 112 Science Place, Saskatoon, SK S7N 5E2, Canada
Microbiology 154:1544-53. 2008..body/GE marker established in other systems, alpha-2,6-sialyltransferase, tagged with red fluorescent protein (ST-RFP). CopA-GFP and ST-RFP distributions responded similarly to brefeldin A, which impairs Golgi/GE trafficking...
- [Anti-tuberculosis chemotherapy]Masako Wada
Research Institute of Tuberculosis, Japan Anti Tuberculosis Association, Kiyose shi, Tokyo
Kekkaku 82:771-81. 2007..Introduction of rifampicin (RFP) in 1966 and re-evaluation of pyrazinamide (PZA) in early 1970's have brought a revolutionary change in the concept ..
- 331 blood antigen-compatibility between cloned beagles and transgenic cloned beaglesG A Kim
Department of Theriogenology and Biotechnology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Research Institute for Veterinary Science, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea
Reprod Fertil Dev 23:261-2. 2011..engineered from the same donor cell, BF3, although with the transfection of the red fluorescent protein (RFP) gene. All 6 beagles shared the same genetic background except for RFP gene insertion in their genome...
- Role of the parvicellular reticular formation in facilitating the jaw-opening reflex in rats by stimulation of the red nucleusYoshihide Satoh
Department of Physiology, The Nippon Dental University School of Dentistry at Niigata, 1 8 Hamaura cho, Niigata 951 8580, Japan
Brain Res 1083:145-50. 2006..projection fibers bilaterally, with contralateral dominance, to the part of the parvicellular reticular formation (RFp) containing premotor neurons projecting to the trigeminal motor nucleus...
- [Survey of anti-tuberculosis drug-induced severe liver injury in Japan]Eriko Shigeto
Department of Respiratory Medicine, National Hospital Organization, Higashihiroshima Medical Center, Hiroshima, Japan
Kekkaku 82:467-73. 2007..To clarify the incidence and clinical significance of anti-tuberculosis drug-induced liver injury...
- Interaction of Autographa californica multiple nucleopolyhedrovirus cathepsin protease progenitor (proV-CATH) with insect baculovirus chitinase as a mechanism for proV-CATH cellular retentionJeffrey J Hodgson
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Guelph, 50 Stone Road East, Guelph, ON N1G 2W1, Canada
J Virol 85:3918-29. 2011..Furthermore, the CHIA-green fluorescent protein (GFP) and proV-CATH-red fluorescent protein (RFP) fusion proteins colocalize in the ER...
- The treatment of mice infected with multi-drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis using DNA vaccines or in combination with rifampinYan Liang
The Institute for Tuberculosis Research, the Second Affiliated Hospital of Chinese PLA General Hospital, Beijing 100091, China
Vaccine 26:4536-40. 2008..In this study, the effects of Ag85A DNA or ESAT6/Ag85A chimeric DNA vaccines alone or in combination with rifampin (RFP) were studied for the treatment of mice with MDR-TB...
- Specific residues of the influenza A virus hemagglutinin viral RNA are important for efficient packaging into budding virionsGlenn A Marsh
Department of Microbiology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, 1 Gustave L Levy Place, New York, NY 10029, USA
J Virol 81:9727-36. 2007..the deltaHA virus with an artificial segment containing green fluorescent protein (GFP) or red fluorescent protein (RFP) with HA packaging regions (45 3' and 80 5' nucleotides) partially restored the growth of this virus to wild-type ..
- Breeding patterns of the JE vector Culex gelidus and its insect predators in rice cultivation areas of northern peninsular MalaysiaA Abu Hassan
School of Biological Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang
Trop Biomed 27:404-16. 2010..Six rice fields proper (RFP) and related drainage canals (DC) were visited through three cultivation cycles (CCs) over 17 months...
- [Clinical efficacy of kanamycin for Mycobacterium avium complex disease]Ayumi Suzuki
Course of Clinical Pharmacy, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Science, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, Tokyo, Japan
Yakugaku Zasshi 128:451-60. 2008No previous reports have compared clarithromycin (CAM), rifampicin (RFP) and ethambutol (EB) containing regimens with and without an aminoglycoside antibiotic kanamycin (KM) for the treatment of pulmonary Mycobacterium avium complex (MAC)..
- Rifampicin-loaded liposomes for the passive targeting to alveolar macrophages: in vitro and in vivo evaluationMarco Zaru
Dipartimento Farmaco Chimico Tecnologico, Universita degli Studi di Cagliari, Cagliari, Italy
J Liposome Res 19:68-76. 2009..agents to macrophages, in this work we have prepared and characterized re-dispersible freeze-dried rifampicin (RFP)-loaded vesicles by using soy lecithin (SL) and a commercial, enriched mixture of soy phosphatidylcholine (..
- The Arabidopsis small G protein ROP2 is activated by light in guard cells and inhibits light-induced stomatal openingByeong Wook Jeon
POSTECH UZH Global Research Laboratories, Division of Molecular Life Sciences, POSTECH, Pohang 790 784, Korea
Plant Cell 20:75-87. 2008..of Vicia faba expressing Arabidopsis thaliana constitutively active (CA) ROP2 fused to red fluorescent protein (RFP-CA-ROP2), fluorescence localized exclusively at the plasma membrane, whereas a dominant negative version of RFP-..
- Function of the rfb gene cluster and the rfe gene in the synthesis of O antigen by Shigella dysenteriae 1J D Klena
Department of Microbiology, Arizona State University, Tempe 85287
Mol Microbiol 9:393-402. 1993..DNA insert containing genes from the rfb cluster of Shigella dysenteriae 1 and a smaller insert containing the rfp gene from a S...
- 52-kD SS-A/Ro: genomic structure and identification of an alternatively spliced transcript encoding a novel leucine zipper-minus autoantigen expressed in fetal and adult heartE K Chan
W M Keck Autoimmune Disease Center, Department of Molecular and Experimental Medicine, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Exp Med 182:983-92. 1995..Exon 7 is the longest and encodes the rfp-like domain and the 3' untranslated region...
- How to satisfy both clinical and information technology goals in designing a successful picture archiving and communication systemL C Beird
Veterans Affairs Ann Arbor Healthcare System, MI 48105, USA
J Digit Imaging 13:10-2. 2000..This needs assessment needs to be made before issuing a request for proposal (RFP) and interviewing vendors. (3) The team needs to be small to be effective...
- Presumptive pre-Sertoli cells express genes involved in cell proliferation and cell signalling during a critical window in early testis differentiationAron T Cory
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Montreal, Saint Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada
Mol Reprod Dev 74:1491-504. 2007..A mouse model expressing Red Fluorescent Protein (RFP) under the control of a hybrid mouse/pig SRY promoter (HybSRYp-RFP) was used to purify cells from embryonic day 12...
- Hansen's disease in Portugal: multibacillary patients treated between 1988 and 2003S Medeiros
Dermatology Department, Curry Cabral Hospital, Lisbon, Portugal
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 23:29-35. 2009..Patients were then treated with rifampicine (RFP), clofazimine (CLF) and dapsone (DDS) for a minimum of 2 years or until smear negativity...
- Posterior lateral hypothalamic axon terminals are in contact with trigeminal premotor neurons in the parvicellular reticular formation of the rat medulla oblongataKazuki Notsu
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Shimane University School of Medicine, Izumo 693 8501, Japan
Brain Res 1244:71-81. 2008..After cholera toxin B subunit (CTb) injection into the parvicellular reticular formation (RFp) of the rat medulla oblongata, where many trigeminal premotor neurons have been known to exist, numerous CTb-..
- Amygdaloid axon terminals are in contact with trigeminal premotor neurons in the parvicellular reticular formation of the rat medulla oblongataYukihiko Yasui
Department of Anatomy and Morphological Neuroscience, Shimane University School of Medicine, Izumo 693 8501, Japan
Brain Res 1016:129-34. 2004..were distributed bilaterally with a clear-cut ipsilateral dominance in the parvicellular reticular formation (RFp), where many CTb-labeled neurons existed bilaterally with slightly ipsilateral dominance...
- One-step preparation of rifampicin/poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) nanoparticle-containing mannitol microspheres using a four-fluid nozzle spray drier for inhalation therapy of tuberculosisKatsuya Ohashi
Laboratory of Pharmaceutics and Drug Delivery, School of Pharmacy, Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Life Sciences, 1432 1 Horinouchi, Hachioji, Tokyo, Japan
J Control Release 135:19-24. 2009We prepared rifampicin (RFP)/poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) (PLGA) nanoparticle-containing mannitol (MAN) microspheres for inhalation therapy of tuberculosis using a four-fluid nozzle spray drier in one step...
- Efficacy of a fowlpox-vectored avian influenza H5 vaccine against Asian H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza virus challengeMichel Bublot
Merial SAS, Discovery Research, Lyon 69007, France
Avian Dis 51:498-500. 2007A recombinant fowlpox-avian influenza (AI) H5 vaccine (rFP-AIV-HS) expressing the hemagglutinin of the A/turkey/Ireland/1378/83 H5N8 AI isolate has been used in Central America since 1998 to control H5N2 low pathogenicity AI...
- Genotypic variability at the major histocompatibility complex (B and Rfp-Y) in Camperos broiler chickensG M Iglesias
Facultad de Ciencias Veterinarias, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Anim Genet 34:88-95. 2003..The MHC B haplotypes contribute resistance to Marek's and other diseases of economic importance. The Rfp-Y, a second cluster of MHC genes in the chicken, may also contribute to disease resistance...
- Dobutamine echocardiography in idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy: clinical and prognostic implicationsBruno Pinamonti
Department of Cardiology, Ospedale Maggiore, Piazza Ospedale 1, 34129, Trieste, Italy
Eur J Heart Fail 4:49-61. 2002..fraction (LVEF) with a peak value > or =40%, and a reversed restrictive left ventricular filling pattern (RFP) if present at baseline study...
- Generation of living color transgenic zebrafish to trace somatostatin-expressing cells and endocrine pancreas organizationZhen Li
Department of Biological Sciences, National University of Singapore, Singapore 119260, Singapore
Differentiation 77:128-34. 2009In the present study, both gfp and rfp transgenic zebrafish lines using a 2.5-kb zebrafish somatostatin2 (sst2) promoter were generated...
- Investigation of a unique short open reading frame within the 3' untranslated region of the canine distemper virus matrix messenger RNADominique Wiener
Department of Clinical Research and Veterinary Public Health, Vetsuisse Faculty, University of Bern, Bremgartenstrasse 109a, 3001 Bern, Switzerland
Virus Res 153:234-43. 2010..An expression plasmid encoding the M2 ORF tagged both at its N-terminal (HA) and C-terminal domains (RFP), was first constructed...
- Phagocytic activity of alveolar macrophages toward polystyrene latex microspheres and PLGA microspheres loaded with anti-tuberculosis agentTaizo Hasegawa
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda, Chiba 278 8510, Japan
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 60:221-8. 2007..toward poly(lactic-co-glycolic acid) (PLGA) microspheres (MS) loaded with the anti-tuberculosis agent rifampicin (RFP-PLGA MS) has been shown to be effective for the treatment of tuberculosis...
- Projections from the red nucleus to the parvicellular reticular formation and the cervical spinal cord in the rat, with special reference to innervation by branching axonsY Yasui
Department of Anatomy 2nd Division, Shimane Medical University, Izumo 693 8501, Japan
Brain Res 923:187-92. 2001..were distributed contralaterally in the lateral tegmental field including the parvicellular reticular formation (RFp), and ipsilaterally in the medial reticular formation...
- [Clinical analysis of drug interaction between rifampicin and clarithromycin which are used for treating pulmonary Mycobacterium avium complex infection]Hisashi Taki
Department of Pharmacy, NHO Higashi Nagoya National Hospital, 5 101, Umemorizaka, Meito ku, Nagoya shi, Aichi 465 8620, Japan
Kekkaku 82:641-6. 2007We reviewed the interaction between rifampicin (RFP) and clarithromycin (CAM) during treatment of pulmonary Mycobacterium avium complex infection.
- Intravenous ciprofloxacin versus erythromycin in the treatment of Legionella pneumoniaShusaku Haranaga
Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, Control and Prevention of Infectious Diseases First Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, University of the Ryukyus, Okinawa, Japan
Intern Med 46:353-7. 2007Erythromycin (EM) and rifampicin (RFP) have mainly been used to treat patients with Legionella pneumonia...
- Distinct roles for Dectin-1 and TLR4 in the pathogenesis of Aspergillus fumigatus keratitisSixto M Leal
Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio, United States of America
PLoS Pathog 6:e1000976. 2010..of the pathogenesis of Aspergillus keratitis, we developed a murine model in which red fluorescent protein (RFP)-expressing A. fumigatus (Af293...
- Functions of Varicella-zoster virus ORF23 capsid protein in viral replication and the pathogenesis of skin infectionVaishali Chaudhuri
Stanford University School of Medicine, 300 Pasteur Dr, S 354, Stanford, CA 94305, USA
J Virol 82:10231-46. 2008..Expression of ORF23 as a red fluorescent protein (RFP) fusion protein appeared to have a dominant negative effect on replication that was rescued by ORF23 expression ..
- Molecular behavior in living mitotic cells of human centromere heterochromatin protein HPLalpha ectopically expressed as a fusion to red fluorescent proteinK Sugimoto
Division ofApplied Biochemistry, Graduate School of Agriculture and Biological Sciences, Osaka Prefecture University, Sakai, Japan
Cell Struct Funct 26:705-18. 2001..heterochromatin protein HP1alpha and kinetochore protein CENP-A were differentially expressed as fusions to red (RFP-HP1) and green fluorescent proteins (GFP-CENP-A)...
- Do acute-phase reactants predict response to glucocorticoid therapy in retroperitoneal fibrosis?Marina N Magrey
Department of Rheumatic and Immunologic Diseases, Cleveland Clinic Lerner College of Medicine of Case Western Reserve University, 9500 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland, OH, 44195, USA
Arthritis Rheum 61:674-9. 2009..the value of the erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR) and the C-reactive protein (CRP) level at the time of diagnosis for predicting radiographic response to glucocorticoid therapy in patients with retroperitoneal fibrosis (RFP).
- Cell culture and animal infection with distinct Trypanosoma cruzi strains expressing red and green fluorescent proteinsS F Pires
Departamento de Bioquimica e Imunologia, Instituto de Ciências Biológicas UFMG, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais, Av Antonio Carlos 6627, 31270 901 Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
Int J Parasitol 38:289-97. 2008..an expression vector that allows the integration of green fluorescent protein (GFP) and red fluorescent protein (RFP) genes into the beta-tubulin locus by homologous recombination...
- Ubiquitination-deubiquitination by the TRIM27-USP7 complex regulates tumor necrosis factor alpha-induced apoptosisMohammad Mahabub Uz Zaman
Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, RIKEN Tsukuba Institute, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 33:4971-84. 2013..Here, we show that TRIM27, a tripartite motif (TRIM) protein containing RING finger, B-box, and coiled-coil domains, positively regulates ..
- Regulation of PTEN/Akt pathway enhances cardiomyogenesis and attenuates adverse left ventricular remodeling following thymosin β4 Overexpressing embryonic stem cell transplantation in the infarcted heartBinbin Yan
Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences, College of Medicine, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e75580. 2013..Accordingly, we established stable mouse ES cell lines, RFP-ESCs and Tβ4-ESCs, expressing RFP and an RFP-Tβ4 fusion protein, respectively...
- In vivo cell biology of cancer cells visualized with fluorescent proteinsRobert M Hoffman
AntiCancer, Inc, San Diego, CA 92111, USA
Curr Top Dev Biol 70:121-44. 2005..An example of the new cell biology is dual-color fluorescence imaging using red fluorescent protein (RFP)-expressing tumors transplanted in green fluorescent protein (GFP)-expressing transgenic mice...
- [Anti-drug pattern of drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis and analysis of mutation in drug-target genes]Jun Mukaigawa
Department of Microbiology, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health
Kansenshogaku Zasshi 79:388-96. 2005..2000 to 2003, to find which were resistant to any of the four main anti-MTB drugs, isoniazid (INH), rifampicin (RFP), streptomycin (SM), and ethambutol (EMB)...
- Partial bioaugmentation to remove 3-chloroaniline slows bacterial species turnover rate in bioreactorsMichael W Falk
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Ghausi Hall, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616, USA
Water Res 47:7109-19. 2013..Four replicate membrane bioreactors (MBRs) operating in parallel were amended with Pseudomonas putida UWC3 (pWDL7::rfp), a strain that carries the upper pathway genes necessary for partial degradation of 3-CA on its plasmid...
- [In vitro combined effect of meropenem and various antimicrobial agents against beta-lactamase-nonproducing ampicillin-resistant Haemophilus influenzae and penicillin-resistant Streptococcus pneumoniae]Katsunori Kanazawa
Discovery Research Laboratories II, Research Division, Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals Co, Ltd, 3 1 98, Kasugade Naka, Konohana ku, Osaka 554 0022, Japan
Jpn J Antibiot 58:168-78. 2005..assay using 23 clinical isolates of BLNAR, MEPM+cefotaxime (CTX), MEPM+ampicillin (ABPC), and MEPM+rifampicin (RFP) showed synergistic effect (21 strains, 6 strains, 4 strains, respectively) or additive effect (2 strains, 17 ..
- Tumor vascularization is critical for oncolytic vaccinia virus treatment of peritoneal carcinomatosisKathryn Ottolino-Perry
Division of Experimental Therapeutics, Toronto General Research Institute, University Health Network, Toronto, Ontario, Canada Institute of Medical Science, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Int J Cancer 134:717-30. 2014..Here, we described the use of vvDD-SR-RFP, a recombinant vaccinia virus, in xenograft and syngeneic models of colorectal PC...
- Stable RNA interference (RNAi) as an option for anti-bcr-abl therapyM Scherr
Department Hematology and Oncology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Gene Ther 12:12-21. 2005..Using lentiviral gene transfer of transcription cassettes for anti-bcr-abl shRNAs and red fluorescence protein (RFP) as a quantitative reporter, we demonstrate that stable but not transient RNAi can efficiently deplete bcr-abl+ ..
- Preparation and properties of monodispersed rifampicin-loaded poly(lactide-co-glycolide) microspheresFuminori Ito
Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Tokyo University of Science, 2641 Yamazaki, Noda, Chiba 278 8510, Japan
Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces 39:17-21. 2004Monodispersed rifampicin (RFP)-loaded poly(lactide-co-glycolide) (PLGA) microspheres were prepared by a solvent evaporation method...
- Broad-host-range plasmids for red fluorescent protein labeling of gram-negative bacteria for use in the zebrafish model systemJohn T Singer
Department of Molecular and Biomedical Sciences, University of Maine, Orono, ME 04469, USA
Appl Environ Microbiol 76:3467-74. 2010..bacteria in the zebrafish (Danio rerio), a series of plasmids was constructed for the red fluorescent protein (RFP) labeling of a variety of fish and human pathogens...
- Use of a dual reporter plasmid to demonstrate Bactofection with an attenuated AroA(-) derivative of Pasteurella multocida B:2Sarah Othman
Institute of Infection, Immunity and Inflammation, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, United Kingdom
PLoS ONE 8:e71524. 2013A reporter plasmid pSRG has been developed which expresses red fluorescent protein (RFP) from a constitutive prokaryotic promoter within Pasteurella multocida B:2 and green fluorescent protein (GFP) from a constitutive eukaryotic ..
- Immunologic abnormalities and surgical experiences in recurrent facial nerve paralysisSertac Yetiser
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Gulhane Medical School, Etik Ankara, Turkey
Otol Neurotol 23:772-8; discussion 778. 2002To document immunologic findings in patients with recurrent facial paralysis (RFP) and to compare the results of the surgery with the results of medical treatment.
- Tagging of genomic STAT3 and STAT1 with fluorescent proteins and insertion of a luciferase reporter in the cyclin D1 gene provides a modified A549 cell line to screen for selective STAT3 inhibitorsAndrey Samsonov
Cell Based Assays Reporter Cell Lines, Sigma Aldrich, St Louis, Missouri, USA
PLoS ONE 8:e68391. 2013..these important cancer related genes, we tagged STAT3 and STAT1 loci with fluorescent protein (FP) sequences (RFP and GFP respectively) by targeted integration via zinc finger nuclease (ZFN)--mediated homologous recombination in ..
- Maize DBF1-interactor protein 1 containing an R3H domain is a potential regulator of DBF1 activity in stress responsesAbdelaty Saleh
Departamento de Genetica Molecular, Instituto de Biologia Molecular de Barcelona, IBMB, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, CSIC, 18 26 Jordi Girona, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
Plant J 46:747-57. 2006..Subcellular localization of DIP1 showed that the protein fusion DIP1-Red Flourescent Protein (RFP) was mainly localized in the cytoplasm...
- The C2A domain in dysferlin is important for association with MG53 (TRIM72)Chie Matsuda
Biomedical Research Institute, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Department of Neuromuscular Research, National Institute of Neuroscience, National Center of Neurology and Psychiatry
PLoS Curr 4:e5035add8caff4. 2012..To examine the biological role of the association between dysferlin and MG53, we co-expressed EGFP-dysferlin with RFP-tagged wild-type MG53 or RFP-tagged mutant MG53 (RFP-C242A-MG53) in mouse skeletal muscle, and observed molecular ..
- Fluorescent protein-labeled glucocorticoid receptor alpha isoform trafficking in cultured human trabecular meshwork cellsAdnan Dibas
Department of Pharmacology and Neuroscience, University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth, 3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX 76107, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 53:2938-50. 2012..To characterize the roles of the cytoskeleton and heat shock protein 90 (HSP90) in steroid-induced glucocorticoid receptor alpha (GRα) translocation in cultured human trabecular meshwork cells...
- katG (SER 315 THR) gene mutation in isoniazid resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosisS B Marahatta
Department of Community Medicine, Kathmandu University School of Medical Sciences University, Dhulikhel Hospital, Kavre, Nepal
Kathmandu Univ Med J (KUMJ) 9:19-23. 2011BACKGROUND Isoniazid (INH) together with Rifampicin (RFP) forms the cornerstone of a short chemotherapy course for tuberculosis (TB) treatment...
- 32 neuron-specific expression of the red fluorescence protein in cloned dogsH J Oh
Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Reprod Fertil Dev 24:128. 2011..For SCNT, synapsin 1-red fluorescence protein (SYN1-RFP) was introduced into female beagle adipose-derived stem cell via lentiviral vector infection...
- Chronic conventional resistance exercise reduces blood pressure in stage 1 hypertensive menMilton R Moraes
Departament of Biophysics, Universidade Federal University of São Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
J Strength Cond Res 26:1122-9. 2012..Moreover, the benefits of BP reduction achieved with RE training remained unchanged for up to 4 weeks without exercise...
- Cellulose affinity purification of fusion proteins tagged with fungal family 1 cellulose-binding domainNaohisa Sugimoto
Department of Biomaterial Sciences, Graduate School of Agricultural and Life Sciences, The University of Tokyo, 1 1 1 Yayoi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8657, Japan
Protein Expr Purif 82:290-6. 2012N- or C-terminal fusions of red-fluorescent protein (RFP) with various fungal cellulose-binding domains (CBDs) belonging to carbohydrate binding module (CBM) family 1 were expressed in a Pichia pastoris expression system, and the ..
- Simultaneous determination of isoniazid, rifampicin, levofloxacin in mouse tissues and plasma by high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryPing Fei Fang
Clinical Pharmacy and Pharmacology Research Institute, Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha 410011, China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 878:2286-91. 2010..mass spectrometry (HPLC-MS/MS) method for simultaneous determination of isoniazid (INH), rifampicin (RFP) and levofloxacin (LVX) in mouse tissues and plasma has been developed and validated, using gatifloxacin as the ..
- Impact of diastolic dysfunction on the development of heart failure in diabetic patients after acute myocardial infarctionDoron Aronson
Department of Cardiology, Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel
Circ Heart Fail 3:125-31. 2010..However, there are no data regarding the contribution of diastolic dysfunction to the development of heart failure (HF) in diabetic patients after acute myocardial infarction...
- Magnetosome expression of functional camelid antibody fragments (nanobodies) in Magnetospirillum gryphiswaldenseAnna Pollithy
Ludwig Maximilians Universitat Munchen, Dept Biologie I, Bereich Mikrobiologie, Biozentrum der LMU, Großhaderner Str 2 4, D 82152 Martinsried, Germany
Appl Environ Microbiol 77:6165-71. 2011..Magnetosome-specific expression of a red fluorescent protein (RFP)-binding nanobody (RBP) in vivo was accomplished by genetic fusion of RBP to the magnetosome protein MamC in the ..
- Some attenuated variants of vesicular stomatitis virus show enhanced oncolytic activity against human glioblastoma cells relative to normal brain cellsGuido Wollmann
Department of Neurosurgery, Yale University School of Medicine, 333 Cedar St, New Haven, CT 06520, USA
J Virol 84:1563-73. 2010..Attenuations included gene shifting (VSV-p1-GFP/RFP), M protein mutation (VSV-M51), G protein cytoplasmic tail truncations (VSV-CT1/CT9), G protein deletions (VSV-dG-..
- Lentivirus-based DsRed-2-transfected pancreatic cancer cells for deep in vivo imaging of metastatic diseaseJiahua Zhou
Department of General Surgery, Zhong Da Hospital, Southeast University, Nanjing, China
J Surg Res 157:63-70. 2009..In this report, we developed in vitro, a stable high-expression red fluorescent protein (RFP) transductant of the pancreatic cancer cells with a lentiviral expression vector containing the DsRed-2 RFP gene...
- Enterostatin alters protein trafficking to inhibit insulin secretion in Beta-TC6 cellsMiejung Park
Center for Advanced Nutrition, Utah State University, 4715 Old Main Hill, Logan, UT 84322 4715, USA
Peptides 30:1866-73. 2009..cells with either a green fluorescent protein (GFP) tagged F1-ATPase beta subunit or a red fluorescent protein (RFP) tagged F1-ATPase alpha subunit to study the effects of enterostatin on translocation of its own receptor protein...
- Transient expression of red and yellow fluorescent protein vectors in HCT-8 cells infected with Cryptosporidium parvumZeynep Koloren
Department of Biology, University of Ordu, Ordu, Turkey
Parasitol Res 105:1023-9. 2009Electroporation in combination with the red and yellow fluorescent protein (RFP and YFP, respectively) reporter systems results in transient gene expression in HCT-8 cell lines infected and uninfected with Cryptosporidium parvum...
- Transthyretin mouse transgenes direct RFP expression or Cre-mediated recombination throughout the visceral endodermGloria S Kwon
Developmental Biology Program, Sloan Kettering Institute, New York, New York
Genesis 47:spcone. 2009Laser scanning confocal images of embryonic day (E) 5.5 (left pair) and 6.5 (right pair) Ttr::RFP ; Afp::GFP transgenic mouse embryos expressing red fluorescent protein (RFP) and green fluorescent protein (GFP) reporters in the visceral ..
- Lung proliferative and clearance responses to inhaled para-aramid RFP in exposed hamsters and rats: comparisons with chrysotile asbestos fibersD B Warheit
DuPont Haskell Laboratory, Newark, DE 19714, USA
Environ Health Perspect 105:1219-22. 1997This study compared pulmonary effects of para-aramid respirable-sized, fiber-shaped particles (RFP) (p-aramid fibrils) and chrysotile asbestos fiber exposures in rats...
- Taxol induces paraptosis independent of both protein synthesis and MAPK pathwayQingrui Sun
MOE Key Laboratory of Laser Life Science and Institute of Laser Life Science, South China Normal University, Guangzhou, China
J Cell Physiol 222:421-32. 2010..protein (EGFP) was used to probe the cell morphological change, while ER-targeted red fluorescent protein (er-RFP) was used to probe ER spatial distribution...
- The F-BAR protein Syp1 negatively regulates WASp-Arp2/3 complex activity during endocytic patch formationDouglas R Boettner
Department of Molecular and Cellular Pharmacology, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, FL 33136, USA
Curr Biol 19:1979-87. 2009..To address this, we analyzed the yeast arp2-7 allele, which is biochemically unique in causing unregulated actin assembly in vitro in the absence of Arp2/3 activators...
- Generation of a recloned transgenic cat expressing red fluorescence proteinS J Cho
Division of Applied Life Science BK21, Graduate School of Gyeongsang National University, Jinju, South Korea
Theriogenology 73:848-55. 2010Somatic cells from a first-generation red fluorescence protein transgenic cat (first RFP TG cat) were used to produce a recloned RFP transgenic cat (Re-RFP TG cat) (Felis catus) that systemically expressed RFP...
- Genetic variation and regulatory networks: Mechanisms and complexityDANA PE ER; Fiscal Year: 2009..These tools will be made publicly available, including a friendly graphical user interface and visualization. ..
- NIH Director's Pioneer AwardJunying Yuan; Fiscal Year: 2009..No Abstract provided ..
- Analyzer for Monitoring Personal Environmental Exposure to Fluids and MaterialsMATTHEW CUSACK; Fiscal Year: 2010..Pursuant to that mission, the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) released the RFP topic stating their objective and mission that "human health and human disease result from three interactive ..
- Appalachian Regional Informatics Consortium (ARIC)Planning ProjectBrian Phillips; Fiscal Year: 2005..The technical planning document will establish the criteria to create a Request for Proposal (RFP) to be submitted to potential developers and vendors...
- Intravenous Protein Therapy for Treatment of Congenital Muscular DystrophyBradley L Hodges; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have prepared and distributed a request for proposal (RFP) to various contract manufacturing organizations (CMO) for the production of large quantities of GLP-grade of the ..
- PRECLINICAL EVAL. OF THERAPIES FOR MICROSPORIDIAL INFECTELIZABETH DIDIER; Fiscal Year: 2000..This RFP represents a segment of the Opportunistic Infections Research Branch's drug discovery and development program, ..
- EFFICACY TRIAL OF AN ACELLULAR PERTUSSIS VACCINEDonato Greco; Fiscal Year: 2000..Sites were developed in Canada, Italy and Sweden following a Part I award September 30, 1990 in response to RFP 90-30...
- Targeted tumoricidal bacteriaMing Zhao; Fiscal Year: 2007..imaging systems that enable the visualization of green fluorescent protein (GFP)- and red fluorescent protein (RFP)- expressing tumors and bacteria (Nature Reviews Cancer 5, 796-806, 2005; Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci...
- Rapid Estimation of Influenza Vaccine Effectiveness in a Wisconsin Population CohEdward Belongia; Fiscal Year: 2010..To meet optional Objective 5 in the RFP, we will recruit a stratified random sample of elderly, non-institutionalized cohort members (65 years old) for ..
- PDK1 and PPARdelta Signaling in Mammary TumorigenesisRobert I Glazer; Fiscal Year: 2010..will be studied by fluorescent confocal microscopic imaging of live tumor cells expressing PDK1-GFP and PPAR<5-RFP. Aim #3: Determine the genetic consequences and tumorigenic effects of PDK1 and PPARrf expression in the mammary ..
- Molecular Modulators of Breast-Bone MetastasisJohn Price; Fiscal Year: 2004..These sublines have previously been stably transfected with a construct that expresses red fluorescent protein (RFP) to allow full fluorescent body imaging of metastases in the in vivo bone metastatic models...
- Divalent cation activation of the integrin-mediated malignant phenotype in pancreMichael Bouvet; Fiscal Year: 2010..Aim: We will utilize our red fluorescent protein orthotopic mouse model, in which cancer cells are labeled with RFP, to examine the use of divalent cations as surgical adjuvant therapy during pancreatic cancer resection and as ..
- Localization of Recombination sites in E. coliSteven J Sandler; Fiscal Year: 2010..These reagents include RecA-GFP, SSB-GFP and sulAp-gfp. Similar reagents: RecA-YFP, SSB-CFP and sulAp-rfp (yellow, cyan and red fluorescent proteins respectively) will be built so that one can measure all three at once in ..
- Corneal HSV-1: Immunopathologic Mechanisms of HSKSteven L Wechsler; Fiscal Year: 2010..GFP, YFP, RFP tagged CJLAT and wt viruses will also be employed. 3...
- Imageable tumor-targeting bacteriaMing Zhao; Fiscal Year: 2006..imaging systems that enable the visualization of green fluorescent protein (GFP)- and red fluorescent protein (RFP)-expressing tumors and bacteria (Lancet Oncology 3, 546-556, 2002; Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 98, 9814-9818, 2001)...
- NORTH CENTRAL APPALACHIA BREAST CANCER EDUCATION SUMMITPaul Brown; Fiscal Year: 1993..An RFP will be distributed at the Summit to encourage community coalitions to submit a proposal to hold a follow-up summit ..
- A Lymphatic-specific fluorescent transgenic modelYoung Kwon Hong; Fiscal Year: 2007..Here, we propose the generation of a transgenic mouse line that expresses the red fluorescent protein (RFP) specifically in the lymphatic system. We plan to achieve this goal by undertaking 2 separate approaches...
- SUCCIMER REDUCTION OF TISSUE PB AND TOXICITYNELLIE LAUGHLIN; Fiscal Year: 2000..The proposed studies, which parallel recently initiated pediatric human clinical trials (RFP NIH-ES 92-32), will use the rhesus monkey as a well-established, nonhuman primate model of childhood lead exposure...
- Confocal Live Cell Imaging InstrumentWILLIAM KINSEY; Fiscal Year: 2004..Dr. Godwin will require the ability to image GFP and RFP constructs in living zebrafish embryos. Drs...
- Evaluation of the cutaneous microbiome in psoriasisMartin J Blaser; Fiscal Year: 2011..Since causality is complex and often difficult to prove, and beyond the scope of this RFP, our overall hypothesis is that there are alterations in the cutaneous microbiome in areas of skin affected by ..
- MULTIPHOTON CONFOCAL MICROSCOPELiza A Pon; Fiscal Year: 2010..g. YFP, RFP, DiI), 2) multicolor exci- tation, 3) detection of weaker signals, and 4) imaging thicker samples (>100-200 5m)...
- Novel Molecular Tools for Transsynaptic Circuit AnalysisHaig Keshishian; Fiscal Year: 2007..The carrier proteins will convey various cargos, such as GFP and RFP, across synapses in either a forward or reverse direction...