Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TRAF3
Description: TNF receptor-associated factor 3
Alias: CAP-1, CAP1, CD40bp, CRAF1, IIAE5, LAP1, CD40 associated protein 1, CD40 binding protein, CD40 receptor associated factor 1, LMP1-associated protein 1
Publications182 found, 100 shown here
- Herpesvirus entry mediator, a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) family, interacts with members of the TNFR-associated factor family and activates the transcription factors NF-kappaB and AP-1S A Marsters
Department of Molecular Oncology, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, California 94080 4918, USA
J Biol Chem 272:14029-32. 1997..region of HVEM bound to several members of the TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) family, namely TRAF1, TRAF2, TRAF3, and TRAF5, but not to TRAF6...
- Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein-1 (LMP-1) 30-bp deletion and Xho I-loss is associated with type III nasopharyngeal carcinoma in MalaysiaHui Shien See
Department of Pathology, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Malaysia
World J Surg Oncol 6:18. 2008..Less is known about the relationship between these variants and the population characteristics and histological type...
- The Fn14 cytoplasmic tail binds tumour-necrosis-factor-receptor-associated factors 1, 2, 3 and 5 and mediates nuclear factor-kappaB activationSharron A N Brown
Vascular Biology Department, Jerome H Holland Laboratory for the Biomedical Sciences, American Red Cross, 15601 Crabbs Branch Way, Rockville, MD 20855, USA
Biochem J 371:395-403. 2003..These results indicate that Fn14 is a functional TWEAK receptor that can associate with four distinct TRAF family members and stimulate the NF-kappaB transcription factor signalling pathway...
- Regulation of the NF-kappaB-inducing kinase by tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3-induced degradationGongxian Liao
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, Pennsylvania 17033, USA
J Biol Chem 279:26243-50. 2004..of NIK regulation is through its dynamic interaction with the tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3 (TRAF3)...
- Regulation of antiviral responses by a direct and specific interaction between TRAF3 and CardifSupriya K Saha
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
EMBO J 25:3257-63. 2006..Here, we demonstrate that TRAF3, like Cardif, is required for type I interferon production in response to intracellular double-stranded RNA...
- TRADD-TRAF2 and TRADD-FADD interactions define two distinct TNF receptor 1 signal transduction pathwaysH Hsu
Tularik, Incorporated, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Cell 84:299-308. 1996..Thus, these two TNFR1-TRADD signaling cascades appear to bifurcate at TRADD...
- Toll-like receptor 3-mediated activation of NF-kappaB and IRF3 diverges at Toll-IL-1 receptor domain-containing adapter inducing IFN-betaZhengfan Jiang
University of Toronto, Toronto, ON, Canada M5G 2M9
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:3533-8. 2004..Therefore, double-stranded RNA-induced TLR3/TRIF-mediated NF-kappaB and IRF3 activation diverge at TRIF...
- Mediation of TNF receptor-associated factor effector functions by apoptosis signal-regulating kinase-1 (ASK1)K P Hoeflich
Department of Medical Biophysics, Ontario Cancer Institute, 610 University Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2M9, Canada
Oncogene 18:5814-20. 1999..Hence, ASK1 is a common mediator of TRAF-regulated SAPK and apoptosis signaling, and the TRAF2 - ASK1 connection completes the signaling cascade from TNF to SAPK/JNK activation...
- TNF-dependent recruitment of the protein kinase RIP to the TNF receptor-1 signaling complexH Hsu
Tularik, Incorporated, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Immunity 4:387-96. 1996..These results suggest that distinct domains of RIP participate in the TNF signaling cascades leading to apoptosis and NF-kappa B activation...
- Unique signaling properties of CTAR1 in LMP1-mediated transformationBernardo A Mainou
Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
J Virol 81:9680-92. 2007..Dominant-negative forms of TRAF2 and TRAF3 inhibited but did not fully block LMP1-mediated transformation...
- Lipopolysaccharide-mediated interferon regulatory factor activation involves TBK1-IKKepsilon-dependent Lys(63)-linked polyubiquitination and phosphorylation of TANK/I-TRAFJean Stéphane Gatot
Interdisciplinary Cluster for Applied Genoproteomics, Medical Chemistry, and Virology Immunology units, University of Liege, Sart Tilman, 4000 Liege, Belgium
J Biol Chem 282:31131-46. 2007..IKKepsilon-mediated IRF3/7 phosphorylations through some Toll-like receptor-dependent pathways and is part of a TRAF3-containing complex...
- The c-IAP-1 and c-IAP-2 proteins are direct inhibitors of specific caspasesN Roy
The Burnham Institute, Program on Apoptosis and Cell Death Research, 10901 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
EMBO J 16:6914-25. 1997..Taken together, these findings suggest that c-IAP-1 and c-IAP-2 function similarly to XIAP by inhibiting the distal cell death proteases, caspases-3 and -7, whereas NAIP presumably inhibits apoptosis via other targets...
- The Epstein-Barr virus transforming protein LMP1 engages signaling proteins for the tumor necrosis factor receptor familyG Mosialos
Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115
Cell 80:389-99. 1995..growth transformation and is now shown to interact with a novel human protein (LMP1-associated protein 1 [LAP1])...
- The NY-1 hantavirus Gn cytoplasmic tail coprecipitates TRAF3 and inhibits cellular interferon responses by disrupting TBK1-TRAF3 complex formationPeter J Alff
Molecular and Cellular Biology Graduate Program, SUNY at Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY 11794, USA
J Virol 82:9115-22. 2008..The formation of TBK1-TRAF3 complexes directs IRF-3 phosphorylation, and both IRF-3 and NF-kappaB activation are required for transcription ..
- TRAF5, an activator of NF-kappaB and putative signal transducer for the lymphotoxin-beta receptorH Nakano
Department of Immunology, Juntendo University, School of Medicine, 2 1 1 Hongo, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113, Japan
J Biol Chem 271:14661-4. 1996..These results show TRAF5 is functionally similar to TRAF2 in that both mediate activation NF-kappaB and implicate TRAF5 as a signal transducer for LT-betaR...
- Molecular basis for CD40 signaling mediated by TRAF3C Z Ni
Cancer Center, The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 97:10395-9. 2000..crystal structure of a 20-residue fragment from the cytoplasmic domain of CD40 in complex with the TRAF domain of TRAF3. The CD40 fragment binds as a hairpin loop across the surface of the TRAF domain...
- Critical role of TRAF3 in the Toll-like receptor-dependent and -independent antiviral responseGagik Oganesyan
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, University of California, Los Angeles, 609 Charles E Young Dr East, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Nature 439:208-11. 2006..Here we demonstrate that cells lacking TRAF3, a member of the TNF receptor-associated factor family, are defective in type I IFN responses activated by several ..
- The C-terminal activating region 2 of the Epstein-Barr virus-encoded latent membrane protein 1 activates NF-kappaB through TRAF6 and TAK1Liming Wu
Department of Biochemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clearwater Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
J Biol Chem 281:2162-9. 2006..Although the CTAR1-mediated NF-kappaB activation was previously shown to be TRAF3-dependent, we showed here that the CTAR2-mediated NF-kappaB activation is mainly TRAF6-dependent but TRAF2/5-..
- LMP1 protein from the Epstein-Barr virus is a structural CD40 decoy in B lymphocytes for binding to TRAF3ShuangDing Wu
Cancer Center, The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Biol Chem 280:33620-6. 2005..TRAFs are intracellular co-inducers of downstream signaling from CD40 and other TNFRs, and TRAF3 is required for activation of B lymphocytes by LMP1...
- Key molecular contacts promote recognition of the BAFF receptor by TNF receptor-associated factor 3: implications for intracellular signaling regulationChao Zhou Ni
Cancer Research Center, The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Immunol 173:7394-400. 2004..However, BAFF-R binds only one TRAF adaptor, TRAF3, and this interaction negatively regulates activation of NF-kappaB...
- Involvement of CRAF1, a relative of TRAF, in CD40 signalingG Cheng
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge 02139
Science 267:1494-8. 1995..A yeast two-hybrid screen identified a gene, CRAF1, encoding a protein that interacts directly with the CD40 cytoplasmic tail through a region of similarity to the ..
- Downstream regulator TANK binds to the CD40 recognition site on TRAF3Chenglong Li
Cancer Research Center, The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Structure 10:403-11. 2002..The crystal structure of a region of TANK bound to TRAF3 has been determined and compared to a similar CD40/TRAF3 complex. TANK and CD40 bind to the same crevice on TRAF3...
- Structurally distinct recognition motifs in lymphotoxin-beta receptor and CD40 for tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor (TRAF)-mediated signalingChenglong Li
Cancer Research Center, The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Biol Chem 278:50523-9. 2003..In this study, the crystal structure of a region of the cytoplasmic domain of LTbetaR bound to TRAF3 has revealed an unexpected new recognition motif, 388IPEEGD393, for TRAF3 binding...
- A novel RING finger protein interacts with the cytoplasmic domain of CD40H M Hu
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor 48109
J Biol Chem 269:30069-72. 1994..This is the first identification of a molecule that interacts with CD40 and whose sequence suggests a potential role in signaling...
- TNF receptor family member BCMA (B cell maturation) associates with TNF receptor-associated factor (TRAF) 1, TRAF2, and TRAF3 and activates NF-kappa B, elk-1, c-Jun N-terminal kinase, and p38 mitogen-activated protein kinaseA Hatzoglou
Laboratory of Experimental Endocrinology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Crete, Heraklion, Greece
J Immunol 165:1322-30. 2000..performed in transfected cells showed that BCMA associates with TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) 1, TRAF2, and TRAF3 adaptor proteins...
- Lymphotoxin beta receptor induces interleukin 8 gene expression via NF-kappaB and AP-1 activationYing Hsin Chang
Department of Pharmacology, College of Medicine, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan
Exp Cell Res 278:166-74. 2002..This suggests that IL-8 induction by LTbetaR is via TRAFs-elicited signaling pathways, including NIK/IKK-dependent NF-kappaB activation and ASK/MKK/JNK-dependent AP-1 activation...
- Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 induces micronucleus formation, represses DNA repair and enhances sensitivity to DNA-damaging agents in human epithelial cellsMing Tsan Liu
National Health Research Institutes, 3F No 109, Section 6, Min Chuan East Road, Taipei 114, Taiwan
Oncogene 23:2531-9. 2004..Based on these results, we suggest that disruption of DNA repair by LMP-1 results in an accumulation of unrepaired DNA and consequent genomic instability, which may contribute to the oncogenesis of LMP1 in human epithelial cells...
- A novel mechanism of CD40-induced apoptosis of carcinoma cells involving TRAF3 and JNK/AP-1 activationN T Georgopoulos
Institute of Molecular Medicine, Epidemiology and Cancer Research, St James s University Hospital, Leeds LS9 7TF, UK
Cell Death Differ 13:1789-801. 2006..involving rapid upregulation of TNFR-associated factor (TRAF)3 protein, without concomitant upregulation of TRAF3 mRNA, followed by activation of the c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK)/activator protein-1 (AP-1) pathway and induction ..
- Immunohistochemical analysis of in vivo patterns of TRAF-3 expression, a member of the TNF receptor-associated factor familyS Krajewski
The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
J Immunol 159:5841-52. 1997..The findings establish for the first time the cell type- and differentiation-specific patterns of expression of a member of the TRAF family of proteins...
- TNF receptor (TNFR)-associated factor (TRAF) 3 serves as an inhibitor of TRAF2/5-mediated activation of the noncanonical NF-kappaB pathway by TRAF-binding TNFRsJulia Hauer
Institut für Immunologie der Universität München, Goethestrasse 31, 80366 Munich, Germany
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:2874-9. 2005..Via TRAF2/5, CD40 activates both the canonical and the noncanonical NF-kappaB pathways. We observed that TRAF3 specifically blocked the NF-kappaB activation via TRAF2/5...
- Protein-protein interactions in TRAF3Kathryn R Ely
The Burnham Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 597:114-21. 2007..For example, CD40 binds to TRAF2, TRAF3 and TRAF6 to control B cell differentiation, proliferation and growth...
- Caspase-mediated cleavage converts the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-associated factor (TRAF)-1 from a selective modulator of TNF receptor signaling to a general inhibitor of NF-kappaB activationFrank Henkler
Institute of Cell Biology and Immunology, University of Stuttgart, Allmandring 31, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
J Biol Chem 278:29216-30. 2003..In contrast, a corresponding fragment generated by cleavage of TRAF3 showed no effect in this regard...
- The influence of bladder volume on the position and mobility of the urethrovesical junctionH P Dietz
Dunedin School of Medicine, University of Otago, New Zealand
Int Urogynecol J Pelvic Floor Dysfunct 10:3-6. 1999..Funneling of the proximal urethra, however, is more easily observed with a full bladder. Imaging of the lower urinary tract should be undertaken at defined bladder volumes...
- TANK potentiates tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor-mediated c-Jun N-terminal kinase/stress-activated protein kinase activation through the germinal center kinase pathwayA I Chin
Molecular Biology Institute, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California Los Angeles, 90095, USA
Mol Cell Biol 19:6665-72. 1999..Here we show that TANK synergized with TRAF2, TRAF5, and TRAF6 but not with TRAF3 in SAPK activation...
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor associated factor 2 is a mediator of NF-kappa B activation by latent infection membrane protein 1, the Epstein-Barr virus transforming proteinK M Kaye
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:11085-90. 1996..virus transforming protein, associates with tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR) associated factor 1 (TRAF1) and TRAF3. Since TRAF2 has been implicated in TNFR-mediated NF-kappa B activation, we have evaluated the role of TRAF2 in ..
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 6 (TRAF6) stimulates extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) activity in CD40 signaling along a ras-independent pathwayM Kashiwada
Department of Immunology, National Institute of Infectious Diseases, Tokyo, Japan
J Exp Med 187:237-44. 1998..The CD40 cytoplasmic tail interacts with tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor (TRAF)2, TRAF3, TRAF5, and TRAF6. These TRAF proteins, with the exception of TRAF3, are required for NF kappa B activation...
- TRAF5, a novel tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor family protein, mediates CD40 signalingT K Ishida
Department of Oncology, University of Tokyo, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:9437-42. 1996..factor (TRAF) domain in its carboxyl terminus and is most homologous to TRAF3, also known as CRAF1, CD40bp, or LAP-1, a previously identified CD40-associated factor...
- TRAF1 is involved in the classical NF-kappaB activation and CD30-induced alternative activity in Hodgkin's lymphoma cellsFeng Guo
The First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou, PR China
Mol Immunol 46:2441-8. 2009..We report that all TRAFs except TRAF3 are expressed at mRNA and protein levels in B cell-derived Hodgkin's lymphoma cell lines (L428 and KM-H2)...
- The binding site for TRAF2 and TRAF3 but not for TRAF6 is essential for CD40-mediated immunoglobulin class switchingHaifa Jabara
Division of Immunology, Children s Hospital and Department of Pediatrics, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Immunity 17:265-76. 2002..wild-type (WT) and mutant CD40 transgenes that lacked the binding motifs for TRAF6 (CD40deltaTRAF6), TRAF2 and TRAF3 (CD40deltaTRAF2/3), or both (CD40deltaTRAFs) into B cells of CD40(-/-) mice...
- TRAF2-mediated activation of NF-kappa B by TNF receptor 2 and CD40M Rothe
Molecular Biology Department, Tularik, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Science 269:1424-7. 1995..Overexpression of TRAF2, but not TRAF1 or TRAF3, was sufficient to induce NF-kappa B activation...
- An 11-amino acid sequence in the cytoplasmic domain of CD40 is sufficient for activation of c-Jun N-terminal kinase, activation of MAPKAP kinase-2, phosphorylation of I kappa B alpha, and protection of WEHI-231 cells from anti-IgM-induced growth arrestC L Sutherland
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
J Immunol 162:4720-30. 1999..This is the same region of CD40 required for binding the TNF receptor-associated factor-2 (TRAF2), TRAF3, and TRAF5 adapter proteins...
- Specificities of CD40 signaling: involvement of TRAF2 in CD40-induced NF-kappaB activation and intercellular adhesion molecule-1 up-regulationH H Lee
Department of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center, Molecular Biology Institute, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 96:1421-6. 1999Several tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor (TRAF) family proteins including TRAF2, TRAF3, TRAF5, and TRAF6, as well as Jak3, have been implicated as potential mediators of CD40 signaling...
- The leader proteinase of foot-and-mouth disease virus negatively regulates the type I interferon pathway by acting as a viral deubiquitinaseDang Wang
Laboratory of Infectious Diseases, College of Veterinary Medicine, Huazhong Agricultural University, 1 Shi zi shan Street, Wuhan 430070, China
J Virol 85:3758-66. 2011..acid-inducible gene I (RIG-I), TANK-binding kinase 1 (TBK1), TNF receptor-associated factor 6 (TRAF6), and TRAF3, key signaling molecules in activation of type I IFN response...
- Roles of TNF receptor-associated factor 3 in signaling to B lymphocytes by carboxyl-terminal activating regions 1 and 2 of the EBV-encoded oncoprotein latent membrane protein 1Ping Xie
Department of Microbiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Immunol 173:5546-55. 2004..The present study further investigated how TRAF3 participates in LMP1 signaling...
- Cooperation between TNF receptor-associated factors 1 and 2 in CD40 signalingPing Xie
Department of Microbiology, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52242, USA
J Immunol 176:5388-400. 2006..an increased amount of TRAF2 was recruited to lipid rafts, and subsequently, more robust degradation of TRAF2 and TRAF3 was induced in response to CD40 signaling...
- Allosteric regulation of the ubiquitin:NIK and ubiquitin:TRAF3 E3 ligases by the lymphotoxin-beta receptorHideki Sanjo
Division of Molecular Immunology, La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Biol Chem 285:17148-55. 2010..We found that insertion of a charge-repulsion mutation in the receptor-binding crevice of TRAF3 ablated binding of both LTbetaR and NIK suggesting a common recognition site...
- Solea senegalensis genes responding to lipopolysaccharide and copper sulphate challenges: large-scale identification by suppression subtractive hybridization and absolute quantification of transcriptional profiles by real-time RT-PCRMaría José Prieto-Alamo
University of Cordoba, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Spain
Aquat Toxicol 91:312-9. 2009..components), and ferritin M, HP and TF (iron homeostasis), or play a crucial role in its regulation, like TRAF3. Other mRNAs studied encode proteins involved in metabolism, like TKT and NDUFA4, the response to stimulus, like ..
- Acquisition of host-derived CD40L by HIV-1 in vivo and its functional consequences in the B-cell compartmentMichael Imbeault
Centre de Recherche en Infectiologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Québec CHUL, 2705 Boul Laurier, Quebec, Canada
J Virol 85:2189-200. 2011..factors and associated proteins (NFKB1, NFKBIA, NFKBIE), second messengers involved in CD40 signaling (TRAF1, TRAF3, MAP2K1, phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase), and the activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) were identified...
- Specificity of TRAF3 in its negative regulation of the noncanonical NF-kappa B pathwayJeannie Q He
Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics, University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
J Biol Chem 282:3688-94. 2007..Whereas TRAF2, 5, and 6 are activators of the canonical NF-kappaB signaling pathway, TRAF3 is an inhibitor of the noncanonical NF-kappaB pathway...
- Intestinal microcirculation and gut permeability in acute pancreatitis: early changes and therapeutic implicationsH G Hotz
Department of Surgery, Universitatsklinikum Benjamin Franklin, Freie Universitat Berlin, Berlin, Germany
J Gastrointest Surg 2:518-25. 1998....
- [Study of gene expression difference in lung carcinogenesis by cDNA microarray]Zai Mei Peng
Department of Respiratory Medicine, Second Xiangya Hospital, Central South University, Changsha, Hunan, PR China
Ai Zheng 23:150-4. 2004....
- TRAF5 is a downstream target of MAVS in antiviral innate immune signalingEric D Tang
Laboratory of Molecular Signalling, Division of Oral Biology and Medicine, University of California Los Angeles School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
PLoS ONE 5:e9172. 2010..MAVS dimerization in response to viral RNA, allowing the CARD to bind to and activate the downstream effector TRAF3. Notably, dimerization of the MAVS CARD alone is sufficient to activate IRF3, IRF7, and NF-kappaB...
- RIP2 is a novel NF-kappaB-activating and cell death-inducing kinaseJ V McCarthy
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0602, USA
J Biol Chem 273:16968-75. 1998..cIAP1 and with members of the TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) family, specifically TRAF1, TRAF5, and TRAF6, but not with TRAF2, TRAF3, or TRAF4. These TRAF interactions mediate the recruitment of RIP2 to receptor signaling complexes.
- TRAF3 controls activation of the canonical and alternative NFkappaB by the lymphotoxin beta receptorPradeep Bista
Department of Immunology, Biogen Idec, Inc, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
J Biol Chem 285:12971-8. 2010Components of lymphotoxin beta receptor (LTBR)-associated signaling complexes, including TRAF2, TRAF3, NIK, IKK1, and IKK2 have been shown to participate in the coupling of LTBR to NFkappaB...
- TRAF3 and its biological functionJeannie Q He
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, 8University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
Adv Exp Med Biol 597:48-59. 2007Tumor necrosis factor receptor associated factor 3 (TRAF3) is one of the most enigmatic members in the TRAF family that consists of six members, TRAF1 to 6...
- Expression profiles of carp IRF-3/-7 correlate with the up-regulation of RIG-I/MAVS/TRAF3/TBK1, four pivotal molecules in RIG-I signaling pathwayHong Feng
State Key Laboratory of Freshwater Ecology and Biotechnology, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan 430072, China
Fish Shellfish Immunol 30:1159-69. 2011..acid-inducible gene I) and downstream signaling molecules, MAVS (mitochondrial antiviral signaling protein), TRAF3 (TNF-receptor-associated factor 3) and TBK1 (TANK-binding kinase 1), have significant roles in the recognition of ..
- Coronavirus nonstructural protein 16 is a cap-0 binding enzyme possessing (nucleoside-2'O)-methyltransferase activityEtienne Decroly
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolecules Biologiques, CNRS and Universités d Aix Marseille I et II, UMR 6098, ESIL case 925, 13288 Marseille, France
J Virol 82:8071-84. 2008....
- CD40-mediated activation of NF-kappa B in airway epithelial cellsStacie M Propst
Department of Physiology and Biophysics, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama 35294, USA
J Biol Chem 277:37054-63. 2002..Stable transfectants expressing wild-type or mutant forms of the cytoplasmic domain of CD40 suggested that TRAF3, but not TRAF2, binding was essential for CD40-mediated RANTES expression...
- TNF receptor-associated factor 1 is a positive regulator of the NF-kappaB alternative pathwayAlfonso Lavorgna
Dipartimento di Biologia e Patologia Cellulare e Molecolare, Federico II University of Naples, Naples, Italy
Mol Immunol 46:3278-82. 2009..Ectopic expression of TRAF1 causes degradation of TRAF3, stabilization of NIK, and processing of p100 to produce the mature form p52...
- Roles of TRAF2 and TRAF3 in Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1-induced alternative NF-kappaB activationYoon Jae Song
Department of Life Science, Kyungwon University, Kyeonggi Do, Korea
Virus Genes 41:174-80. 2010..CTAR2 activates TRAF6, IKKbeta and IKKgamma-dependent canonical NF-kappaB pathway, CTAR1 interacts with TRAF2 and TRAF3 and activates NIK and IKKalpha-dependent alternative NF-kappaB pathway involving p100 processing into functional ..
- Rapid CD40-mediated rescue from CD95-induced apoptosis requires TNFR-associated factor-6 and PI3KRebecca J Benson
Medical Scientist Training Program and Immunology Graduate Program, University of Iowa and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Iowa City 52245, USA
Eur J Immunol 36:2535-43. 2006..Signaling via a CD40 mutant that does not bind TNFR-associated factor (TRAF)1, TRAF2, and TRAF3 rescued B cells from CD95-induced apoptosis...
- RIP4 (DIK/PKK), a novel member of the RIP kinase family, activates NF-kappa B and is processed during apoptosisEtienne Meylan
Institute of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, 155 Chemin des Boveresses, CH 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
EMBO Rep 3:1201-8. 2002..RIP4 binds to several members of the TRAF protein family, and DN versions of TRAF1, TRAF3 and TRAF6 inhibit RIP4-induced NF-kappa B activation...
- Lymphocyte-specific TRAF3 transgenic mice have enhanced humoral responses and develop plasmacytosis, autoimmunity, inflammation, and cancerJuan M Zapata
Burnham Institute for Medical Research, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Blood 113:4595-603. 2009Tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-associated factor 3 (TRAF3) regulates both innate and adaptive immunity by modulating signaling by Toll-like receptors (TLR) and TNF receptors...
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus M protein inhibits type I interferon production by impeding the formation of TRAF3.TANK.TBK1/IKKepsilon complexKam Leung Siu
Department of Biochemistry, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong
J Biol Chem 284:16202-9. 2009..M protein physically associates with RIG-I, TBK1, IKKepsilon, and TRAF3 and likely sequesters some of them in membrane-associated cytoplasmic compartments...
- Respiratory syncytial virus nonstructural proteins decrease levels of multiple members of the cellular interferon pathwaysSamer Swedan
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of South Alabama, College of Medicine, 307 University Blvd, Mobile, AL 36688 0002, USA
J Virol 83:9682-93. 2009..We found that both NS1 and NS2 decreased the levels of TRAF3, a strategic integrator of multiple IFN-inducing signals, although NS1 was more efficient...
- Phase I/II combined chemoimmunotherapy with carcinoembryonic antigen-derived HLA-A2-restricted CAP-1 peptide and irinotecan, 5-fluorouracil, and leucovorin in patients with primary metastatic colorectal cancerMartin R Weihrauch
Center for Experimental Medicine, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Clin Cancer Res 11:5993-6001. 2005....
- IRF7 activation by Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 requires localization at activation sites and TRAF6, but not TRAF2 or TRAF3Yoon Jae Song
Department of Microbiology, Channing Laboratory Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, 181 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:18448-53. 2008..IRF7 activation required TRAF6 and RIP1, but not TRAF2 or TRAF3. LMP1 Y(384)YD(386), which are required for TRADD and RIP1 binding and for NF-kappaB activation, were not required ..
- Differential TRAF3 utilization by a variant human CD40 receptor with enhanced signalingAnna L Peters
Medical Scientist Training Program and Immunology Graduate Program, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 52240, USA
J Immunol 185:6555-62. 2010..In contrast, TRAF3 can serve as a negative regulator of CD40 signaling, and CD40 signals are amplified in TRAF3(-/-) B cells...
- The TRAF6, but not the TRAF2/3, binding domain of CD40 is required for cytokine production in human lung fibroblastsJeffrey M Purkerson
Department of Pediatrics, University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, NY 14642, USA
Eur J Immunol 35:2920-8. 2005..amino acids of the CD40ct encompassing the TRAF6 binding site (1-35), and amino acids 35-53 containing the TRAF2/TRAF3 binding domain were expressed in human lung fibroblasts as fusion proteins with the extracellular domain of human ..
- Gene expression profiling of ameloblastoma and human tooth germ by means of a cDNA microarrayK Heikinheimo
Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Institute of Dentistry, University of Turku, Lemminkaisenkatu 2, FIN 20520 Turku, Finland
J Dent Res 81:525-30. 2002..Genes for sonic hedgehog (SHH), TNF-receptor-associated-factor 3 (TRAF3), rhoGTP-ase-activating protein 4 (ARHGAP4), deleted in colorectal carcinoma (DCC), cadherins 12 and 13 (CDH12 and ..
- Potential of garlic and its active constituent, S-allyl cysteine, as antihypertensive and cardioprotective in presence of captoprilS M Asdaq
Department of Phaarmacology, Krupanidhi College of Pharmacy, Varthur Hobli, Chikkabellandur Village, Carmalaram Post, Bangalore 560035, India
Phytomedicine 17:1016-26. 2010..This study may represent an advertence on concomitant use of garlic or its bioactive constituent, SACS, with captopril...
- The TbMTr1 spliced leader RNA cap 1 2'-O-ribose methyltransferase from Trypanosoma brucei acts with substrate specificityBidyottam Mittra
Department of Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, California 90095, USA
J Biol Chem 283:3161-72. 2008In metazoa cap 1 (m(7)GpppNmp-RNA) is linked to higher levels of translation; however, the enzyme responsible remains unidentified...
- Recruitment of CD40 and tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factors 2 and 3 to membrane microdomains during CD40 signalingB S Hostager
Departments of Microbiology and Internal Medicine, University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa 52242, USA
J Biol Chem 275:15392-8. 2000..We found that CD40 engagement also results in its recruitment, together with TRAF2 and TRAF3, to membrane microdomains, regions of the plasma membrane enriched in signaling molecules such as the Src family ..
- [The action mechanisms of unclassical NF-kappaB activity and TRAF3 expression in Hodgkin's lymphoma cells]Feng Guo
Central Lab, the First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University Department of Hematology, The First Affiliated Hospital of Soochow University, Suzhou 215006, China
Zhonghua Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 30:678-82. 2009....
- Control of canonical NF-kappaB activation through the NIK-IKK complex pathwayBrian Zarnegar
Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetics, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:3503-8. 2008..factor receptor-associated factors (TRAFs) have identified positive roles for TRAF2, TRAF5, and TRAF6, but not TRAF3, in canonical (p50-dependent) NF-kappaB activation...
- The TRAF3-binding site of human molluscipox virus FLIP molecule MC159 is critical for its capacity to inhibit Fas-induced apoptosisM Thurau
Department of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, BIL Biomedical Research Center, Chemin des Boveresses 155, Epalinges, Switzerland
Cell Death Differ 13:1577-85. 2006..Our findings provide evidence that a MC159/TRAF2/TRAF3 complex regulates a new aspect of Fas signaling, and identify MC159 FLIP as a molecule that targets multiple ..
- Polymorphisms of nuclear factor-κB family genes are associated with development of multiple myeloma and treatment outcome in patients receiving bortezomib-based regimensJuan Du
Department of Hematology, The Myeloma and Lymphoma Center, Changzheng Hospital, The Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China
Haematologica 96:729-37. 2011..Nevertheless, patients treated with this drug eventually relapse. We hypothesized that the nuclear factor-κB pathway may be associated with multiple myeloma and patients' responses to bortezomib...
- TRADD protein is an essential component of the RIG-like helicase antiviral pathwayMarie Cecile Michallet
Department of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, Chemin des Boveresses 155, CH 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
Immunity 28:651-61. 2008..TRADD is recruited to Cardif and orchestrated complex formation with the E3 ubiquitin ligase TRAF3 and TANK and with FADD and RIP1, leading to the activation of IRF3 and NF-kappaB...
- TRAF2 and TRAF3 signal adapters act cooperatively to control the maturation and survival signals delivered to B cells by the BAFF receptorSandra Gardam
Garvan Institute of Medical Research, 384 Victoria St, Darlinghurst NSW 2010, Australia
Immunity 28:391-401. 2008Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factors 2 and 3 (TRAF2 and TRAF3) were shown to function in a cooperative and nonredundant manner to suppress nuclear factor-kappaB2 (NF-kappaB2) activation, gene expression, and survival in ..
- The role of apoptosis signal-regulating kinase 1 in lymphotoxin-beta receptor-mediated cell deathMei Chieh Chen
Institute and Department of Microbiology and Immunology, National Yang Ming University, Shih Pai, Taipei 11221, Taiwan
J Biol Chem 278:16073-81. 2003..Cross-linking of LTbetaR is able to recruit TRAF3 and TRAF5 to activate ASK1, whereas its activity is inhibited by free radical scavenger carboxyfullerenes...
- Specificity in Toll-like receptor signalling through distinct effector functions of TRAF3 and TRAF6Hans Hacker
Laboratory of Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction, Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, California 92093, USA
Nature 439:204-7. 2006..Using MyD88 as a prototypical adaptor, we identified TNF receptor-associated factor 3 (TRAF3) as a new component of TIR signalling complexes that is recruited along with TRAF6...
- Interleukin 1 receptor signaling regulates DUBA expression and facilitates Toll-like receptor 9-driven antiinflammatory cytokine productionJose M Gonzalez-Navajas
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
J Exp Med 207:2799-807. 2010..type I (IL-1RI) is essential for TLR9-dependent activation of tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3 (TRAF3) and for production of the antiinflammatory cytokines IL-10 and type I interferon (IFN)...
- MCP-induced protein 1 deubiquitinates TRAF proteins and negatively regulates JNK and NF-kappaB signalingJian Liang
Burnett School of Biomedical Sciences, College of Medicine, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32816, USA
J Exp Med 207:2959-73. 2010..c-Jun N-terminal kinase (JNK) and NF-κB activity by removing ubiquitin moieties from proteins, including TRAF2, TRAF3, and TRAF6. MCPIP1-deficient mice spontaneously developed fatal inflammatory syndrome...
- Lamins in disease: why do ubiquitously expressed nuclear envelope proteins give rise to tissue-specific disease phenotypes?C J Hutchison
The Department of Biological Sciences, The University of Durham, South Road, Durham DH1 3LE, UK
J Cell Sci 114:9-19. 2001..Several integral membrane proteins including emerin, LBR, LAP1 and LAP2 bind to nuclear lamins in vitro and can influence lamin function and dynamics in vivo...
- Nonredundant and complementary functions of TRAF2 and TRAF3 in a ubiquitination cascade that activates NIK-dependent alternative NF-kappaB signalingSivakumar Vallabhapurapu
Laboratory of Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction, Departments of Pharmacology and Pathology, Cancer Center, University of California, San Diego, California 93093, USA
Nat Immunol 9:1364-70. 2008The adaptor and signaling proteins TRAF2, TRAF3, cIAP1 and cIAP2 may inhibit alternative nuclear factor-kappaB (NF-kappaB) signaling in resting cells by targeting NF-kappaB-inducing kinase (NIK) for ubiquitin-dependent degradation, thus ..
- Human TRAF3 adaptor molecule deficiency leads to impaired Toll-like receptor 3 response and susceptibility to herpes simplex encephalitisRebeca Pérez de Diego
Laboratory of Human Genetics of Infectious Diseases, Necker Branch, Inserm U980, Necker Medical School, Paris, France
Immunity 33:400-11. 2010Tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-associated factor 3 (TRAF3) functions downstream of multiple TNF receptors and receptors that induce interferon-α (IFN-α), IFN-β, and IFN-λ production, including Toll-like receptor 3 (TLR3), which ..
- Ubiquitination of the Epstein-Barr virus-encoded latent membrane protein 1 depends on the integrity of the TRAF binding siteSylvia Rothenberger
Institute of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, Ch des Boveresses 155, 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
Oncogene 22:5614-8. 2003..have previously shown that LMP1 recruits the adapter protein tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3 (TRAF3) to lipid rafts...
- OTUD7B controls non-canonical NF-κB activation through deubiquitination of TRAF3Hongbo Hu
Department of Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, 7455 Fannin Street, BOX 902, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Nature 494:371-4. 2013..the non-canonical NF-κB pathway involves degradation of an inhibitory protein, TNF receptor-associated factor 3 (TRAF3), but how this signalling event is controlled is still unknown...
- HIV-1 Tat C-mediated regulation of tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor-3 by microRNA 32 in human microgliaRitu Mishra
Laboratory of Neurovirology and Inflammation Biology, Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology CCMB, Council of Scientific and Industrial Research CSIR, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500007, India
J Neuroinflammation 9:131. 2012..HIV-1 Tat is known to be secreted from productively infected cells and can affect neighboring uninfected cells by modulating cellular gene expression in a bystander fashion...
- The noncanonical NF-κB pathwayShao Cong Sun
Department of Immunology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Immunol Rev 246:125-40. 2012..NIK is targeted for continuous degradation by a tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-associated factor-3 (TRAF3)-dependent E3 ubiquitin ligase...
- The residues between the two transformation effector sites of Epstein-Barr virus latent membrane protein 1 are not critical for B-lymphocyte growth transformationK M Izumi
Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Channing Laboratories, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115 5804, USA
J Virol 73:9908-16. 1999..terminus to constitutively engage the tumor necrosis factor receptor (TNFR)-associated factors TRAF1, TRAF2, TRAF3, and TRAF5 and the TNFR-associated death domain proteins TRADD and RIP, thereby activating NF-kappaB and c-Jun N-..
- A novel member of the TRAF family of putative signal transducing proteins binds to the cytosolic domain of CD40T Sato
La Jolla Cancer Research Foundation, Oncogene and Tumor Suppressor Gene Program, CA 92037
FEBS Lett 358:113-8. 1995....
- Presence of a new conserved domain in CART1, a novel member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated protein family, which is expressed in breast carcinomaC H Regnier
Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, CNRS INSERM ULP, C U de Strasbourg, France
J Biol Chem 270:25715-21. 1995..Moreover, in these malignant cells, the CART1 protein is localized in the nucleus. Altogether, these observations indicate that CART1 may be involved in TNF-related cytokine signal transduction in breast carcinoma...
- Ubiquitin-specific protease 4 (USP4) targets TRAF2 and TRAF6 for deubiquitination and inhibits TNFα-induced cancer cell migrationNing Xiao
Institute of Biomedical Sciences and School of Life Sciences, East China Normal University, Shanghai 200241, China
Biochem J 441:979-86. 2012..We found that USP4 specifically interacts with TRAF2 and TRAF6, but not TRAF3. Moreover, USP4 associates with TRAF6 both in vitro and in vivo, independent of its deubiquitinase activity...
- 4-1BB and Ox40 are members of a tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-nerve growth factor receptor subfamily that bind TNF receptor-associated factors and activate nuclear factor kappaBR H Arch
Department of Medicine, Howard Hughes Medical Institute, The University of Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA
Mol Cell Biol 18:558-65. 1998..While 4-1BB bound TRAF2 and TRAF1, Ox40 interacted with TRAF3 and TRAF2...
- MIP-T3 is a negative regulator of innate type I IFN responseMing Him James Ng
Department of Biochemistry, The University of Hong Kong, Pokfulam, Hong Kong, China
J Immunol 187:6473-82. 2011..MIP-T3 interacts specifically with TRAF3, but its function in innate IFN response remains unclear...
- NF-kappaB activation in CD27 signaling: involvement of TNF receptor-associated factors in its signaling and identification of functional region of CD27H Yamamoto
Department of Medicine III, Osaka University Medical School, Japan
J Immunol 161:4753-9. 1998..Either TNF receptor-associated factor-2 (TRAF2) or TRAF3 binds to the CD27 molecule from the coimmunoprecipitation experiment...
- Therapy of established tumors in a novel murine model transgenic for human carcinoembryonic antigen and HLA-A2 with a combination of anti-idiotype vaccine and CTL peptides of carcinoembryonic antigenAsim Saha
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio 45267 0509, USA
Cancer Res 67:2881-92. 2007..were enhanced in groups of mice immunized with agonist peptide for CEA(691) (YMIGMLVGV)-pulsed dendritic cells or CAP1-6D (YLSGADLNL, agonist peptide for CAP-1)-pulsed dendritic cells...
- Chimeric polyomavirus-derived virus-like particles: the immunogenicity of an inserted peptide applied without adjuvant to mice depends on its insertion site and its flanking linker sequenceRobert Lawatscheck
University of Potsdam, Institute of Biochemistry and Biology, Department of Biotechnology, Potsdam Golm, Germany
Viral Immunol 20:453-60. 2007..Our results indicate that hamster polyomavirus-derived VLPs represent a highly immunogenic carrier for foreign insertions that might be useful for clinical and therapeutic applications...
- TNFR-associated factor family protein expression in normal tissues and lymphoid malignanciesJ M Zapata
The Burnham Institute, Program on Apoptosis and Cell Death Regulation, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
J Immunol 165:5084-96. 2000..TRAF1 was also highly inducible by CD40 ligand in cultured germinal center B cells, whereas TRAF2, TRAF3, TRAF5, and TRAF6 were relatively unchanged...
- CD40 ligand-induced carcinoma cell death: a balance between activation of TNFR-associated factor (TRAF) 3-dependent death signals and suppression of TRAF6-dependent survival signalsTaha Elmetwali
Cancer Research United Kingdom Institute for Cancer Studies, School of Cancer Sciences, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom
J Immunol 184:1111-20. 2010..These data provide mechanistic insights into the consequences of CD40 activation in carcinoma cells and how these might be exploited in the clinical development of CD40-targeted anticancer therapies...
- MECHANISMS OF IGE SYNTHESIS BY B CELLSRaif Geha; Fiscal Year: 2007..IC) domain of CD40 has a binding site for Jak3, one for TRAF6 and one for the TRAF proteins TRAF2 and TRAF3 (TRAF2/3 site)...
- MECHANISMS OF IGE SYNTHESIS BY B CELLSRaif Geha; Fiscal Year: 2006..IC) domain of CD40 has a binding site for Jak3, one for TRAF6 and one for the TRAF proteins TRAF2 and TRAF3 (TRAF2/3 site)...
- Regulation of Type 2 NF-kappaB Activation and InflammationGenhong Cheng; Fiscal Year: 2009..and the mechanisms of action of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-associated factors 2 and 3 (TRAF2 and TRAF3) and NF-KB inducing kinase (NIK) in the regulation of NF-KB activation and in suppression of inflammatory and ..
- Regulation of Type 2 NF-kappaB Activation and InflammationGenhong Cheng; Fiscal Year: 2010..and the mechanisms of action of the tumor necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-associated factors 2 and 3 (TRAF2 and TRAF3) and NF-KB inducing kinase (NIK) in the regulation of NF-KB activation and in suppression of inflammatory and ..
- Role of TRAF1 in signaling by TNFR2 family membersErdyni Tsitsikov; Fiscal Year: 2007..Each of TNFR2 family receptors may associate with one or several TRAF signal transduction molecules. TRAF2, TRAF3, TRAF5, and TRAF6 were shown to participate in signal transduction and activation of NF-kappaB and AP-1 ..
- Mendelian genetic predisposition to herpes simplex encephalitis in childhoodJean Laurent Casanova; Fiscal Year: 2010..evidence that there are at least two other HSE-predisposing genes involved in the TLR3 pathway, TRIF and TRAF3, as well as two homozygous regions linked to HSE, in which new HSE- predisposing genes HSEL1 and HSEL2 are likely ..
- Cellular dissection of herpes simplex encephalitis with iPS cellsJean Laurent Casanova; Fiscal Year: 2010..We recently discovered an AR form of TLR3 deficiency, as well as AD TRIF, TRAF3 and TBK1 defects (unpublished)...
- Viral Mediated Type I Interferon InductionGenhong Cheng; Fiscal Year: 2007..Our preliminary studies indicated that TNF receptor associated factor 3 (TRAF3) might be a critical modulator of type I interferon induction in both immune and non-immune cells during viral ..
- Viral Mediated Type I Interferon InductionGenhong Cheng; Fiscal Year: 2010..Our preliminary studies indicated that TNF receptor associated factor 3 (TRAF3) might be a critical modulator of type I interferon induction in both immune and non-immune cells during viral ..
- EPSTEIN BARR VIRUS LMP1 MEDIATED ONCOGENICITYElliott Kieff; Fiscal Year: 2004..6) Evaluate the role of TRAF3 in LMP1, CD40, and LTbetaR signaling through observing differences in RNAs with LMP1 expression or CD40 or LTbetaR ..
- CHROMOSOMAL ABNORMALITIES IN MYELOMA AS DETECTED BY FISHRafael Fonseca; Fiscal Year: 2010..Can bortezomib result in better responses and outcome in patients with HR-MM? 4. Can NF-kB hyperactivation or TRAF3 inactivation predict improved outcome with bortezomib? 5...
- Molecular Mechanisms Regulating Noncanonical NF-kB SignalingShao Cong Sun; Fiscal Year: 2009..role of noncanonical NF-kB in the regulation of Th17 differentiation and EAE pathogenesis, (3) examine the role of TRAF3 in NIK regulation and Th17 cell differentiation, and (4) define the domains/motifs of NIK that are required for ..
- Molecular Mechanisms Regulating Noncanonical NF-kB SignalingShao Cong Sun; Fiscal Year: 2010..a novel mechanism of NIK regulation, which appears to involve its dynamic interaction with a negative regulator, TRAF3, and modulation of its expression level...
- ASSEMBLY/REGULATION OF CD40 RECEPTOR COMPLEX IN B CELLSRandolph Noelle; Fiscal Year: 2001..Preliminary data are presented that show that in a human B-cell line both TRAF2 and TRAF3 are recruited to the CD40 receptor complex within minutes of ligand binding...
- Genes in X-linked Ectodermal Dysplasia ReceptorPREET CHAUDHARY; Fiscal Year: 2006..We have characterized the signaling pathways activated by XEDAR and discovered that it binds to TRAF3 and TRAF6 in a ligand-dependent fashion and activates the NF-kappaB and JNK pathways...
- Epstein-Barr Virus LMP-1 Mediated OncogenicityElliott Kieff; Fiscal Year: 2007..2 focuses on identifying missing components of LMP1 TES1 and TES2 NF-kB activation by characterizing TRAF2, TRAF3, NIK, TRADD, TRAF6 and IRAKI associated proteins by tandem affinity pull-down experiments...
- Epstein-Barr Virus LMP-1 Mediated OncongenicityElliott D Kieff; Fiscal Year: 2010..2 focuses on identifying missing components of LMP1 TES1 and TES2 NF-kB activation by characterizing TRAF2, TRAF3, NIK, TRADD, TRAF6 and IRAKI associated proteins by tandem affinity pull-down experiments...
- Anti-HIV Microbicide: Cellulose Acetate Phthalate (CAP)A Robert Neurath; Fiscal Year: 2004..The proposed research is expected to help transform this ideal into a reality. ..
- Anti-GM1b IgM for Detection of Localized Prostate CancerMepur Ravindranath; Fiscal Year: 2005....
- TLR-mediated Signaling Complex Formation and Regulation of Effector FunctionsHans Haecker; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have demonstrated the proof of principle for this approach by identifying TRAF3 as a critical component of TLR signaling pathways...
- C/EBPbeta Isoform Function & Regulation by Tyrosine KinasesCynthia Zahnow; Fiscal Year: 2009..Encoded by an intronless gene, C/EBPB is expressed as several distinct protein isoforms (LAP1, LAP2 and LIP) whose expression is tightly regulated by the differential use of a number of in-frame translation ..
- Anxiety and Alcohol Drinking in a Genetic Animal Model of AlcoholismJULIA ANN CHESTER; Fiscal Year: 2010..toward alcohol drinking behavior in mouse lines that have been selectively bred for high (HAP1 and HAP2) or low (LAP1 and LAP2) alcohol preference...
- Anxiety and Alcohol Drinking in a Genetic Animal Model of AlcoholismJULIA CHESTER; Fiscal Year: 2007..toward alcohol drinking behavior in mouse lines that have been selectively bred for high (HAP1 and HAP2) or low (LAP1 and LAP2) alcohol preference...
- TRAFs and Rafts in CD40 Signaling to B LymphocytesGAIL BISHOP; Fiscal Year: 2004..regulate CD40 signaling, by investigating the nature of the CD40-induced modification of raft-recruited TRAF2 and TRAF3, how this modification is regulated and what role it plays in CD40 signaling, and identifying the protein-protein ..
- Regulation of NF-kapaB and IKK by proinflammatory stimuliMichael Karin; Fiscal Year: 2010..In addition we will continue to study the role of TRAF2 and its relative TRAF3 in controlling the activation of the IKK-dependent alternative NF-?B signaling pathway in response to engagement ..
- Regulation of NF-kapaB and IKK by proinflammatory stimuliMichael Karin; Fiscal Year: 2010..In addition we will continue to study the role of TRAF2 and its relative TRAF3 in controlling the activation of the IKKa-dependent alternative NF-kB signaling pathway in response to engagement ..