Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TBXT
Description: T-box transcription factor T
Alias: SAVA, TFT, brachyury protein, T brachyury transcription factor, T, brachyury homolog, protein T
Publications114 found, 100 shown here
- Lantos J, Agaram N, Healey J, Hwang S. Recurrent skeletal extra-axial chordoma confirmed with brachyury: imaging features and review of the literature. Skeletal Radiol. 2013;42:1451-9 pubmed publisher..We report two cases of recurrent EAC confirmed by the expression of brachyury arising from the distal femur and distal tibia and describe the imaging findings from radiography and MRI at initial diagnosis and at recurrence. ..
- Larocca C, Cohen J, Fernando R, Huang B, Hamilton D, Palena C. An autocrine loop between TGF-Î²1 and the transcription factor brachyury controls the transition of human carcinoma cells into a mesenchymal phenotype. Mol Cancer Ther. 2013;12:1805-15 pubmed publisher..This study thus has implications for the future development of clinical trials using TGF-Î² inhibitors in combination with other anticancer agents. ..
- Tirabosco R, Mangham D, Rosenberg A, Vujovic S, Bousdras K, Pizzolitto S, et al. Brachyury expression in extra-axial skeletal and soft tissue chordomas: a marker that distinguishes chordoma from mixed tumor/myoepithelioma/parachordoma in soft tissue. Am J Surg Pathol. 2008;32:572-80 pubmed publisher
- Dai S, Zhuo M, Song L, Chen X, Yu Y, Zang G, et al. Lentiviral vector encoding ubiquitinated hepatitis B core antigen induces potent cellular immune responses and therapeutic immunity in HBV transgenic mice. Immunobiology. 2016;221:813-21 pubmed publisher..The therapeutic vaccine LV-Ub-HBcAg could break immune tolerance, and induce potent HBcAg specific cellular immune responses and therapeutic effects in HBV transgenic mice. ..
- van Hamburg J, Tas S. Molecular mechanisms underpinning T helper 17 cell heterogeneity and functions in rheumatoid arthritis. J Autoimmun. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Understanding these mechanisms creates great potential to identify and select novel therapeutic targets which could improve current therapies or lead to development of new treatment strategies in RA. ..
- Han M, Ji X, Li G, Sang N. NO2 inhalation enhances asthma susceptibility in a rat model. Environ Sci Pollut Res Int. 2017;24:27843-27854 pubmed publisher..These findings may provide a better understanding of mechanism of NO2-associated respiratory diseases. ..
- Stepensky P, Rensing Ehl A, Gather R, Revel Vilk S, Fischer U, Nabhani S, et al. Early-onset Evans syndrome, immunodeficiency, and premature immunosenescence associated with tripeptidyl-peptidase II deficiency. Blood. 2015;125:753-61 pubmed publisher..Determination of senescent lymphocytes should be part of the diagnostic evaluation of children with refractory multilineage cytopenias. ..
- Purgato M, Gastaldon C, Papola D, van Ommeren M, Barbui C, Tol W. Psychological therapies for the treatment of mental disorders in low- and middle-income countries affected by humanitarian crises. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018;7:CD011849 pubmed publisher..EMDR) in two comparisons; interpersonal psychotherapy (IPT) in three comparisons; thought field therapy (TFT) in three comparisons; and trauma or general supportive counselling in two comparisons...
- Wlodarczyk A, CÃ©dile O, Jensen K, Jasson A, Mony J, Khorooshi R, et al. Pathologic and Protective Roles for Microglial Subsets and Bone Marrow- and Blood-Derived Myeloid Cells in Central Nervous System Inflammation. Front Immunol. 2015;6:463 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data suggest that CD11c(+) microglia, CD11c(-) microglia, and infiltrating BMDM/DC represent separate and distinct populations and illustrate the heterogeneity of the CNS inflammatory environment. ..
- SchÃ¶nfelder T, Brandt M, Kossmann S, Knopp T, MÃ¼nzel T, Walter U, et al. Lack of T-bet reduces monocytic interleukin-12 formation and accelerates thrombus resolution in deep vein thrombosis. Sci Rep. 2018;8:3013 pubmed publisher..We conclude that inhibition of Tbet+ interleukin-12 forming myelomonocytic cells accelerated thrombus resolution. Modulating the inflammatory immune response might be an approach to improve therapy of DVT. ..
- Karouzakis E, Trenkmann M, Gay R, Michel B, Gay S, Neidhart M. Epigenome analysis reveals TBX5 as a novel transcription factor involved in the activation of rheumatoid arthritis synovial fibroblasts. J Immunol. 2014;193:4945-51 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data show that TBX5 is a novel inducer of important chemokines in RASF. Thus, we conclude that RASF contribute to the inflammatory processes operating in the pathogenesis of RA via epigenetic control of TBX5. ..
- Luo X, Jia S, Li R, Gao P, Zhang Y. Occupational exposure to 50 Hz magnetic fields does not alter responses of inflammatory genes and activation of splenic lymphocytes in mice. Int J Occup Med Environ Health. 2016;29:277-91 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, under the applied experimental conditions, occupational exposure to 50 Hz magnetic field did not alter responses of inflammatory genes and activation of splenic lymphocytes in mice, except for body weight. ..
- Unger S, Seidl M, van Schouwenburg P, Rakhmanov M, Bulashevska A, Frede N, et al. The TH1 phenotype of follicular helper T cells indicates an IFN-?-associated immune dysregulation in patients with CD21low common variable immunodeficiency. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..CD21low B cells might serve as a marker of this IFN-?-associated dysregulation. ..
- Al Bataineh M, Kinlough C, Poland P, Pastor Soler N, Sutton T, Mang H, et al. Muc1 enhances the Î²-catenin protective pathway during ischemia-reperfusion injury. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol. 2016;310:F569-79 pubmed publisher..Altogether, the data clearly indicate that Muc1 protection during acute kidney injury proceeds by enhancing both the HIF-1 and Î²-catenin protective pathways. ..
- Xu L, Ding W, Stohl L, Zhou X, Azizi S, Chuang E, et al. Regulation of T Helper Cell Responses During Antigen Presentation by Norepinephrine-exposed Endothelial Cells. Immunology. 2017;: pubmed publisher..This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved...
- Song S, Lee S, Park D, Oh S, Lim K. The anti-allergic activity of Lactobacillus plantarum L67 and its application to yogurt. J Dairy Sci. 2016;99:9372-9382 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that L. plantarum L67, made available as yogurt starters and dietary supplements, has the potential to prevent allergy-related immune disorders. ..
- Yang G, Yu J, Su J, Jiao L, Liu X, Zhu Y. Oral Administration of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG Ameliorates Salmonella Infantis-Induced Inflammation in a Pig Model via Activation of the IL-22BP/IL-22/STAT3 Pathway. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2017;7:323 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the mechanism by which LGG ameliorates the intestinal inflammation caused by S. Infantis involves the upregulation of T-bet, activation of STAT3, and downregulation of CCL20. ..
- Ye L, Song D, Jin M, Wang X. Therapeutic roles of telocytes in OVA-induced acute asthma in mice. J Cell Mol Med. 2017;21:2863-2871 pubmed publisher..TCs and the combination of TCs with MSCs could improve the airway inflammation and airway hyper-responsiveness and can be a new alternative for asthma therapy. ..
- Cheng Y, Ren J, Zhao J, Wang J, Zhou Y, Li G, et al. MicroRNA-155 regulates interferon-? production in natural killer cells via Tim-3 signalling in chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Immunology. 2015;145:485-97 pubmed publisher..These data indicate that HCV-induced, miR-155-regulated Tim-3 expression regulates NK cell function, suggesting a novel mechanism for balancing immune clearance and immune injury during chronic viral infection. ..
- Chen H, Luo B, Yang X, Xiong J, Liu Z, Jiang M, et al. Therapeutic effects of nonerythropoietic erythropoietin analog ARA290 in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis rat. J Neuroimmunol. 2014;268:64-70 pubmed publisher..In summary, our study here showed that ARA290 could alter T cell function to suppress inflammation to ameliorate EAE, suggesting that ARA290 may be a new therapeutic candidate for multiple sclerosis. ..
- Glanville N, Peel T, Schröder A, Aniscenko J, Walton R, Finotto S, et al. Tbet Deficiency Causes T Helper Cell Dependent Airways Eosinophilia and Mucus Hypersecretion in Response to Rhinovirus Infection. PLoS Pathog. 2016;12:e1005913 pubmed publisher..RV induction of T helper 2 and T helper 17 responses may therefore have an important role in directly driving features of allergic airways disease such as eosinophilia and mucus hypersecretion during asthma exacerbations. ..
- Salih A, Kakamad F, Nihad H. Hyperfunctioning papillary thyroid carcinoma: A case report with literature review. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2016;26:202-4 pubmed publisher..Free T3: 11.09pmol/L, free T4: 34.41pmol/L, TFT: less than 0.005mIU/ml, Neck ultrasound showed features of background thyroiditis...
- Jo V, Hornick J, Qian X. Utility of brachyury in distinction of chordoma from cytomorphologic mimics in fine-needle aspiration and core needle biopsy. Diagn Cytopathol. 2014;42:647-52 pubmed publisher..As a single test, brachyury has higher sensitivity than a combined panel of S-100 and epithelial markers. When added to the conventional panel, brachyury increases sensitivity to 100% without sacrificing specificity. ..
- Chen S, Jiao J, Jiang D, Wan Z, Li L, Li K, et al. T-box transcription factor Brachyury in lung cancer cells inhibits macrophage infiltration by suppressing CCL2 and CCL4 chemokines. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:5881-90 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings shed light on the novel role of Brachyury in regulation of macrophage infiltration. ..
- Lay M, Méndez J, Delgado Aguilar M, Bun K, Vilaseca F. Strong and electrically conductive nanopaper from cellulose nanofibers and polypyrrole. Carbohydr Polym. 2016;152:361-369 pubmed publisher..2 10(-2)Scm(-1), with a specific capacitance of 7.4Fg(-1). The final materials are strong and conductive nanopapers that can find application as biodegradable flexible thin-film transistor (TFT) or as flexible biosensor.
- Kamata M, Asami M, Matsui Y. Presence of the ?-triketone herbicide tefuryltrione in drinking water sources and its degradation product in drinking waters. Chemosphere. 2017;178:333-339 pubmed publisher..Among these herbicides, tefuryltrione (TFT) is the first registered herbicide for rice farming, and recently its distribution has grown dramatically...
- Zdraveska N, Zdravkovska M, Anastasovska V, Sukarova Angelovska E, Kocova M. Diagnostic re-evaluation of congenital hypothyroidism in Macedonia: predictors for transient or permanent hypothyroidism. Endocr Connect. 2018;7:278-285 pubmed publisher..Thyroid function testing (TFT), ultrasound and Technetium-99m pertechnetate thyroid scan were performed thereafter...
- Hu S, Ning H, Lu K, Fang Z, Li Y, Yao R, et al. Mobility Enhancement in Amorphous In-Ga-Zn-O Thin-Film Transistor by Induced Metallic in Nanoparticles and Cu Electrodes. Nanomaterials (Basel). 2018;8: pubmed publisherIn this work, we fabricated a high-mobility amorphous indium-gallium-zinc-oxide (a-IGZO) thin-film transistor (TFT) based on alumina oxide (Al 2 O 3 ) passivation layer (PVL) and copper (Cu) source/drain electrodes (S/D)...
- Graser A, Ekici A, Sopel N, Melichar V, Zimmermann T, Papadopoulos N, et al. Rhinovirus inhibits IL-17A and the downstream immune responses in allergic asthma. Mucosal Immunol. 2016;9:1183-92 pubmed publisher..In both cases IL-17A contributes to fend off RV1b infection by inducing genes downstream of interferon type I pathway. ..
- Gao P, Lan L, Lin Z, Sun S, Li Y, Song W, et al. Low-temperature, high-mobility, solution-processed metal oxide semiconductors fabricated with oxygen radical assisted perchlorate aqueous precursors. Chem Commun (Camb). 2017;53:6436-6439 pubmed publisher..The optimized In2O3-TFT fabricated via this precursor exhibits a saturation mobility of 14.5 cm2 V-1 s-1...
- Omair M, Akhavan P, Naraghi A, Mittoo S, Xiong J, Weber D, et al. The Dorsal 4-finger Technique: A Novel Method to Examine Metacarpophalangeal Joints in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis. J Rheumatol. 2018;45:329-334 pubmed publisher..MCP) joints of patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and compare it to the traditional 2-finger technique (TFT) using ultrasound (US) as a gold standard. Four rheumatologists evaluated 180 MCP joints of 18 patients with RA...
- Vidor F, Meyers T, Hilleringmann U. Inverter Circuits Using ZnO Nanoparticle Based Thin-Film Transistors for Flexible Electronic Applications. Nanomaterials (Basel). 2016;6: pubmed publisher..Aiming at the evaluation of the TFT characteristics for digital circuit applications, inverter circuits using a load TFT in the pull-up network and an ..
- Smereka J, Szarpak L, Rodriguez Nunez A, Ladny J, Leung S, Ruetzler K. A randomized comparison of three chest compression techniques and associated hemodynamic effect during infant CPR: A randomized manikin study. Am J Emerg Med. 2017;35:1420-1425 pubmed publisher..Each session was randomly assigned to the conventional two-thumb (TTHT), the conventional two-finger (TFT) or the nTTT...
- Notas G, Kampa M, Malliaraki N, Petrodaskalaki M, Papavasileiou S, Castanas E. Implementation of thyroid function tests algorithms by clinical laboratories: A four-year experience of good clinical and diagnostic practice in a tertiary hospital in Greece. Eur J Intern Med. 2018;54:81-86 pubmed publisher..Between April 2013 and March 2016, we applied a laboratory controlled algorithm for inpatient TFT assays after TSH and did not perform further tests, unless a justified bypass was requested by the treating ..
- Seillet C, Belz G, Huntington N. Development, Homeostasis, and Heterogeneity of NK Cells and ILC1. Curr Top Microbiol Immunol. 2016;395:37-61 pubmed publisher..Here, we review recent advances in our understanding of peripheral cNK cell and ILC1 heterogeneity in terms of their development, phenotype, homeostasis, and effector functions. ..
- Zimmermann J, KÃ¼hl A, Weber M, GrÃ¼n J, LÃ¶ffler J, Haftmann C, et al. T-bet expression by Th cells promotes type 1 inflammation but is dispensable for colitis. Mucosal Immunol. 2016;9:1487-1499 pubmed publisher..While neutralization of IL-17A exacerbated colitis induced by wild-type or T-bet-deficient Th cells, neutralization of IFN-Î³ completely abolished colitis. ..
- Huang P, Zhou Y, Liu Z, Zhang P. Interaction between ANXA1 and GATA-3 in Immunosuppression of CD4+ T Cells. Mediators Inflamm. 2016;2016:1701059 pubmed..It is proposed that the interactions between ANXA1 and GATA-3 may provide clues to understand the immunosuppression and have potential as new therapeutic targets in immunotherapy after sepsis. ..
- Tan T, Mathis D, Benoist C. Singular role for T-BET+CXCR3+ regulatory T cells in protection from autoimmune diabetes. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016;113:14103-14108 pubmed..Our results suggest the possibility of fine therapeutic targeting of Treg cells, in a tissue- and cell-subset-specific fashion, as a more focused immunotherapy for T1D. ..
- Ding Y, Zhu C, Liu J, Duan Y, Yi Z, Xiao J, et al. Flexible small-channel thin-film transistors by electrohydrodynamic lithography. Nanoscale. 2017;: pubmed publisher..can be digitally printed on flexible substrates (Si wafer or plastic), which can act as the channel mask of TFT instead of a photolithography reticle...
- Ghebranious N, Blank R, Raggio C, Staubli J, McPherson E, Ivacic L, et al. A missense T (Brachyury) mutation contributes to vertebral malformations. J Bone Miner Res. 2008;23:1576-83 pubmed publisher..TBX6 mutations do not seem to be associated with CVM. We hypothesize that epistatic interactions between T and other developmental genes and the environment modulate the phenotypic consequences of T variants. ..
- Palena C, Roselli M, Litzinger M, Ferroni P, Costarelli L, Spila A, et al. Overexpression of the EMT driver brachyury in breast carcinomas: association with poor prognosis. J Natl Cancer Inst. 2014;106: pubmed publisher..The studies reported here provide the rationale for the use of a vaccine targeting brachyury for the therapy of human breast cancer, either as a monotherapy or in combination therapies. ..
- Rubtsova K, Rubtsov A, Cancro M, Marrack P. Age-Associated B Cells: A T-bet-Dependent Effector with Roles in Protective and Pathogenic Immunity. J Immunol. 2015;195:1933-7 pubmed publisher..We also suggest that the protective versus pathogenic actions of these cells reflect appropriate versus aberrant engagement of regulatory mechanisms that control the Ab responses to nucleic acid-containing Ags. ..
- Chen Z, Guo M, Song G, Gao J, Zhang Y, Jing Z, et al. Schisandrin B inhibits Th1/Th17 differentiation and promotes regulatory T cell expansion in mouse lymphocytes. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;35:257-264 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we conclude that Sch-B can modulate differentiation of naïve CD4+ T cells into specific lineages of effector cells, which may have potential benefits for treatment of autoimmune diseases. ..
- Núñez Rodríguez I, Neves A. Evolution of cooperation in a particular case of the infinitely repeated prisoner's dilemma with three strategies. J Math Biol. 2016;73:1665-1690 pubmed..existence or non-existence of the equilbria for the dynamics for all possible values of the parameters, given that ATFT individuals are close enough to TFT. For most values of the parameters the dynamics can be completely determined.
- Mota J, Fonseca L, Braghiroli M, Hoff P. Review on TAS-102 development and its use for metastatic colorectal cancer. Crit Rev Oncol Hematol. 2016;104:91-7 pubmed publisherTAS-102 is the combination of trifluridine (TFT) with tipiracil (TPI) in a 1:0.5 molar ratio. TFT is a fluoropyrimidine that retains cytotoxic activity in 5-fluorouracil resistant cell lines...
- Nuro Gyina P, Rieser E, Granitto M, Pei W, Liu Y, Lee P, et al. Regulation of effector function of CNS autoreactive CD4 T cells through inhibitory receptors and IL-7RÎ±. J Neuroinflammation. 2016;13:302 pubmed..Therefore, interference with inhibitory pathways and IL-7RÎ± expression may suppress the encephalitogenic potential of myelin-specific CD4 T cells and have therapeutic benefits for MS patients. ..
- Levine A, Mendoza A, Hemmers S, Moltedo B, Niec R, Schizas M, et al. Corrigendum: Stability and function of regulatory T cells expressing the transcription factor T-bet. Nature. 2017;550:142 pubmed publisher..This corrects the article DOI: 10.1038/nature22360...
- Hu Y, Mintz A, Shah S, Quinones Hinojosa A, Hsu W. The FGFR/MEK/ERK/brachyury pathway is critical for chordoma cell growth and survival. Carcinogenesis. 2014;35:1491-9 pubmed publisher..Those findings highlight that FGFR/MEK/ERK/brachyury pathway coordinately regulates chordoma cell growth and survival and may represent a novel chemotherapeutic target for chordoma. ..
- Lee H, He X, Mookerjee Basu J, Zhongping D, Hua X, Nicolas E, et al. Disregulated expression of the transcription factor ThPOK during T-cell development leads to high incidence of T-cell lymphomas. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:7773-8 pubmed publisher..Our results collectively define a novel role for ThPOK as an oncogene and precisely map the stage in thymopoiesis susceptible to ThPOK-dependent tumor initiation. ..
- Luca A, Alexa T, DondaÅŸ A, CrÄƒcanÄƒ I, BÄƒdescu M, Bohotin C. THE EFFECTS OF RIBOFLAVIN AND METHYLENE BLUE ON NOCICEPTION AND VISCERAL PAIN. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi. 2015;119:466-72 pubmed..Nociception was evaluated by means of Hot Plate Test (HPT) and TFT (Tail Flick Test). Visceral pain was evaluated 2h after administration...
- Staub B, Doignon Camus N, Marques Carneiro J, Bacon Ã, Bonnefond A. Age-related differences in the use of automatic and controlled processes in a situation of sustained attention. Neuropsychologia. 2015;75:607-16 pubmed publisher..older adults have yielded inconsistent results: age-related decline in studies using traditionally formatted tasks (TFT), in which subjects have to respond to rare targets, and preservation in studies using Go/No-Go tasks, in which ..
- Lee K, Singh M, Ussar S, Wetzel P, Hirshman M, Goodyear L, et al. Tbx15 controls skeletal muscle fibre-type determination and muscle metabolism. Nat Commun. 2015;6:8054 pubmed publisher..Thus, Tbx15 is one of a limited number of transcription factors to be identified with a critical role in regulating glycolytic fibre identity and muscle metabolism. ..
- Huber K, Sarmay G, Kovesdi D. MZ B cells migrate in a T-bet dependent manner and might contribute to the remission of collagen-induced arthritis by the secretion of IL-10. Eur J Immunol. 2016;46:2239-46 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that T-bet might contribute to the remission of CIA by facilitating the regulatory potential of IL-10-positive MZ B cells. ..
- Gorai B, Sivaraman T. Delineating residues for haemolytic activities of snake venom cardiotoxin 1 from Naja naja as probed by molecular dynamics simulations and in vitro validations. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;95:1022-1036 pubmed publisher..one of principal toxic components causing haemolysis and damaging various cells and belong to three-finger toxin (TFT) superfamily of snake venoms...
- Reuter M, Del Rio Estrada P, Buggert M, Petrovas C, Ferrando Martinez S, Nguyen S, et al. HIV-Specific CD8+ T Cells Exhibit Reduced and Differentially Regulated Cytolytic Activity in Lymphoid Tissue. Cell Rep. 2017;21:3458-3470 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that a state of immune privilege against CD8+ T cell-mediated cytolysis exists in lymphoid tissue, potentially facilitating the persistence of HIV. ..
- Cai W, Zhu Z, Wei J, Fang Z, Ning H, Zheng Z, et al. A Simple Method for High-Performance, Solution-Processed, Amorphous ZrO? Gate Insulator TFT with a High Concentration Precursor. Materials (Basel). 2017;10: pubmed publisher..It shows the importance of thickness, roughness, and annealing temperature in solution-processed dielectric oxide TFT and provides an approach to precisely control solution-processed oxide films thickness.
- Yang X, Ng D, Alcorta D, Liebsch N, Sheridan E, Li S, et al. T (brachyury) gene duplication confers major susceptibility to familial chordoma. Nat Genet. 2009;41:1176-8 pubmed publisher..Our findings highlight the value of screening for complex genomic rearrangements in searches for cancer-susceptibility genes. ..
- Kilic N, Feldhaus S, Kilic E, Tennstedt P, Wicklein D, Wasielewski R, et al. Brachyury expression predicts poor prognosis at early stages of colorectal cancer. Eur J Cancer. 2011;47:1080-5 pubmed publisher..Hence a subset of colorectal cancers exists in which the ability to metastasise is already present at early stages of tumour growth and this high risk group can now be detected by immunohistochemistry. ..
- Agopian A, Bhalla A, Boerwinkle E, Finnell R, Grove M, Hixson J, et al. Exon sequencing of PAX3 and T (brachyury) in cases with spina bifida. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol. 2013;97:597-601 pubmed publisher..Rare and novel variants in these genes were also identified in affected individuals. However, additional studies will be required to determine whether these variants influence the risk of spina bifida. ..
- Ohne Y, Silver J, Thompson Snipes L, Collet M, Blanck J, Cantarel B, et al. IL-1 is a critical regulator of group 2 innate lymphoid cell function and plasticity. Nat Immunol. 2016;17:646-55 pubmed publisher..Thus, we have identified a previously unknown role for IL-1? in facilitating ILC2 maturation and plasticity. ..
- Shih Y, Abarca R, de Luna M, Huang Y, Lu M. Recovery of phosphorus from synthetic wastewaters by struvite crystallization in a fluidized-bed reactor: Effects of pH, phosphate concentration and coexisting ions. Chemosphere. 2017;173:466-473 pubmed publisher..In the presence of NO3- and CH3COO- (for synthesizing TFT-LCD wastewater), and F- and SO42- (for synthesizing semiconductor wastewater), CR% ..
- Park H, Song A, Choi D, Kim H, Kwon J, Chung K. Enhancement of the Device Performance and the Stability with a Homojunction-structured Tungsten Indium Zinc Oxide Thin Film Transistor. Sci Rep. 2017;7:11634 pubmed publisher..To explain enhancements of the device performance and stability of the homojunction-structured WIZO-TFT, a systematic investigation of correlation between device performance and physical properties at the interface ..
- Goh Y, Ahn J, Lee J, Park W, Ko Park S, Jeon S. Efficient Suppression of Defects and Charge Trapping in High Density In-Sn-Zn-O Thin Film Transistor Prepared using Microwave-Assisted Sputter. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces. 2017;9:36962-36970 pubmed publisher..the ion bombardment energy, resulting in forming low defect generation in ITZO and presenting high performance ITZO TFT. We expect the proposed high density plasma sputtering method to be applicable to a wide range of oxide ..
- Hanna A, Kutbee A, Subedi R, OOI B, Hussain M. Wavy Architecture Thin-Film Transistor for Ultrahigh Resolution Flexible Displays. Small. 2017;: pubmed publisherA novel wavy-shaped thin-film-transistor (TFT) architecture, capable of achieving 70% higher drive current per unit chip area when compared with planar conventional TFT architectures, is reported for flexible display application...
- Herrmann B. Action of the Brachyury gene in mouse embryogenesis. Ciba Found Symp. 1992;165:78-86; discussion 86-91 pubmed..Recent results suggest that the T gene encodes a nuclear factor involved in establishing notochord cell identity and differentiation, and is directly or indirectly involved in the organization of axial development. ..
- Gokhale P, Giesberts A, Andrews P. Brachyury is expressed by human teratocarcinoma cells in the absence of mesodermal differentiation. Cell Growth Differ. 2000;11:157-62 pubmed..Thus, in human teratocarcinomas, Brachyury expression is not necessarily an indicator of commitment to mesodermal differentiation...
- Sun S, Sun W, Xia L, Liu L, Du R, He L, et al. The T-box transcription factor Brachyury promotes renal interstitial fibrosis by repressing E-cadherin expression. Cell Commun Signal. 2014;12:76 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate for the first time that Brachyury plays an important role in regulating TGF-Î²1-mediated renal EMT and could be an attractive target for progression of renal disease therapies. ..
- Wang K, Hu Q, Wang L, Chen W, Tian K, Cao C, et al. T gene isoform expression pattern is significantly different between chordomas and notochords. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2015;467:261-7 pubmed publisher..The distinct expression patterns of these T gene isoforms may contribute to the pathogenesis of skull base chordomas. However, further studies on the function of these isoforms are needed. ..
- Yi W, Zhang P, Liang Y, Zhou Y, Shen H, Fan C, et al. T-bet-mediated Tim-3 expression dampens monocyte function during chronic hepatitis C virus infection. Immunology. 2017;150:301-311 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal a novel mechanism for Tim-3 regulation via T-bet during HCV infection, providing new targets to combat this global epidemic viral disease. ..
- Yao R, Zheng Z, Zeng Y, Liu X, Ning H, Hu S, et al. All-Aluminum Thin Film Transistor Fabrication at Room Temperature. Materials (Basel). 2017;10: pubmed publisher..As a result, the all-aluminum TFT with two Al?O?/AZO heterojunction units exhibited a mobility of 2...
- Noviyana I, Lestari A, Putri M, Won M, Bae J, Heo Y, et al. High Mobility Thin Film Transistors Based on Amorphous Indium Zinc Tin Oxide. Materials (Basel). 2017;10: pubmed publisher..Annealing treatment was carried out for as-deposited films at various temperatures to investigate its effect on TFT performances...
- Choi D, Hong S, Son Y. Characteristics of Indium Tin Oxide (ITO) Nanoparticles Recovered by Lift-off Method from TFT-LCD Panel Scraps. Materials (Basel). 2014;7:7662-7669 pubmed publisher..indium-tin-oxide (ITO) nanoparticles were simply recovered from the thin film transistor-liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) panel scraps by means of lift-off method...
- Ahmad S, Ansari M, Nadeem A, Bakheet S, Almutairi M, Attia S. Adenosine A2A receptor signaling affects IL-21/IL-22 cytokines and GATA3/T-bet transcription factor expression in CD4+ T cells from a BTBR T+ Itpr3tf/J mouse model of autism. J Neuroimmunol. 2017;311:59-67 pubmed publisher..Our results indicate that A2AR agonists may represent a new class of compounds that can be developed for use in the treatment of autistic and neuroimmune dysfunctions. ..
- Zhang Q, Qi M, Wang J. Star-shaped oligothiophene-functionalized truxene materials as stationary phases for capillary gas chromatography. J Chromatogr A. 2017;1525:152-160 pubmed publisherThis work reports oligothiophene-functionalized truxene-based stationary phases (TTT, TDT and TFT) with a unique star-shaped ?-conjugated architecture for gas chromatographic (GC) separations...
- Rajput R, Pathak V. The Effect of Daily versus Weekly Levothyroxine Replacement on Thyroid Function Test in Hypothyroid Patients at a Tertiary Care Centre in Haryana. Eur Thyroid J. 2017;6:250-254 pubmed publisherWe compare the effect of daily versus weekly levothyroxine (LT4) replacement on thyroid function test (TFT) in hypothyroid patients at a tertiary care centre in Haryana.
- Lee H, Bak S, An S, Kim J, Yun E, Kim M, et al. Highly Efficient Thin Film Transistor via Cross-Linking of 1T Edge Functional 2H Molybdenum Disulfides. ACS Nano. 2017;: pubmed publisher..crystalline materials or inhomogeneous film formation limits a high electrical property of channel for a commercial TFT, especially for flexible electronics...
- Li Y, Yang M, Zhang G, Li L, Ye B, Huang C, et al. Transcription factor TBX18 promotes adult rat bone mesenchymal stem cell differentiation to biological pacemaker cells. Int J Mol Med. 2017;: pubmed publisher..The findings demonstrated that direct conversion of BMSCs to biological pacemaker cells via TBX18 is a feasible method in the field of cardiology...
- Kelley M, Shi J, Ballew B, Hyland P, Li W, Rotunno M, et al. Characterization of T gene sequence variants and germline duplications in familial and sporadic chordoma. Hum Genet. 2014;133:1289-97 pubmed publisher..Our findings further highlight the importance of the T gene in the pathogenesis of both familial and sporadic chordoma and suggest a complex susceptibility related to T. ..
- Li K, Ying M, Feng D, Du J, Chen S, Dan B, et al. Brachyury promotes tamoxifen resistance in breast cancer by targeting SIRT1. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;84:28-33 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our data, as a proof of principle, indicate that Brachyury is a candidate marker for predicting the clinical efficacy of tamoxifen and targeting SIRT1 could overcome resistance to tamoxifen in breast cancer cells. ..
- Bettegowda C, Yip S, Lo S, Fisher C, Boriani S, Rhines L, et al. Spinal column chordoma: prognostic significance of clinical variables and T (brachyury) gene SNP rs2305089 for local recurrence and overall survival. Neuro Oncol. 2017;19:405-413 pubmed publisher..This is the first time the rs2305089 SNP has been implicated in the prognosis of individuals with chordoma, suggesting that screening all patients may be instructive for risk stratification. ..
- Klevorn L, Berrien Elliott M, Yuan J, Kuehm L, Felock G, Crowe S, et al. Rescue of Tolerant CD8+ T Cells during Cancer Immunotherapy with IL2:Antibody Complexes. Cancer Immunol Res. 2016;4:1016-1026 pubmed..Cancer Immunol Res; 4(12); 1016-26. Â©2016 AACR. ..
- Shin Y, Kim S, Kim K, Kim M, Oh S, Jeong J. The Mobility Enhancement of Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide Transistors via Low-temperature Crystallization using a Tantalum Catalytic Layer. Sci Rep. 2017;7:10885 pubmed publisher..1?cm2/V·s for an amorphous IGZO TFT without a catalytic layer...
- Yao K, Peng C, Zhang Y, Zykova T, Lee M, Lee S, et al. RSK2 phosphorylates T-bet to attenuate colon cancer metastasis and growth. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017;114:12791-12796 pubmed publisher..Overall, these results indicate that phosphorylation of T-bet is required for the inhibition of colon cancer metastasis and growth through a positive regulation of RSK2/T-bet/IFN? signaling. ..
- Park J, Hur J, Jeon S. Quantitative Analysis of Charge Trapping and Classification of Sub-gap States in MoS2 TFT by Pulse I-V Method. Nanotechnology. 2017;: pubmed publisher..In this report, we present quantitative analysis on the charge trapping mechanism of MoS2 TFT by fast pulse I-V method and the space charge limited current (SCLC) measurement...
- Morrison K, Papapetrou C, Attwood J, Hol F, Lynch S, Sampath A, et al. Genetic mapping of the human homologue (T) of mouse T(Brachyury) and a search for allele association between human T and spina bifida. Hum Mol Genet. 1996;5:669-74 pubmed..Using this test we find evidence for a significant (p = 0.02) association between transmission of the TIVS7-2 allele of the human T gene and spina bifida. ..
- Bondue A, Lapouge G, Paulissen C, Semeraro C, Iacovino M, Kyba M, et al. Mesp1 acts as a master regulator of multipotent cardiovascular progenitor specification. Cell Stem Cell. 2008;3:69-84 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrate that Mesp1 acts as a key regulatory switch during cardiovascular specification, residing at the top of the hierarchy of the gene network responsible for cardiovascular cell-fate determination. ..