Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: TARBP2
Description: TARBP2, RISC loading complex RNA binding subunit
Alias: LOQS, TRBP, TRBP1, TRBP2, RISC-loading complex subunit TARBP2, TAR (HIV) RNA-binding protein 2, TAR (HIV) RNA-binding protein TRBP1, TAR (HIV-1) RNA binding protein 2, TAR RNA binding protein 2, trans-activation responsive RNA-binding protein
Publications195 found, 100 shown here
- Characterization of TRBP1 and TRBP2. Stable stem-loop structure at the 5' end of TRBP2 mRNA resembles HIV-1 TAR and is not found in its processed pseudogeneM Duarte
U332, Institut Cochin de Genetique Moleculaire, Paris, France
J Biomed Sci 7:494-506. 2000TRBP1 and TRBP2 cDNAs have been isolated based on the ability of the protein that they encode to bind HIV-1 TAR RNA. The two cDNAs have different 5' end-termini resulting in 21 additional amino acids for TRBP2 protein compared to TRBP1...
- Assessment of herbicides and organochlorine pesticides contamination in agricultural soils using gas chromatography-mass spectrometryWan Hong Wang
Inspection and Testing Center of Agro product Safety and Environment Quality, Institute of Applied Ecology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shenyang CN 110016, China
Commun Agric Appl Biol Sci 73:841-51. 2008..S.D) lower than 15%. The limits of quantification (LOQs) ranged from 0.03 to 1.06 microg x kg(-1) dry weight for different pesticides studied...
- Btf, a novel death-promoting transcriptional repressor that interacts with Bcl-2-related proteinsG M Kasof
Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine, Rutgers University, Piscataway, New Jersey 08854, USA
Mol Cell Biol 19:4390-404. 1999..Thus, btf may represent a novel tumor suppressor gene residing in a unique pathway by which the Bcl-2 family can regulate apoptosis...
- Characterization of a human TAR RNA-binding protein that activates the HIV-1 LTRA Gatignol
Laboratory of Molecular Microbiology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, MD 20892
Science 251:1597-600. 1991..A HeLa complementary DNA was isolated and characterized that encodes a TAR RNA-binding protein (TRBP). TRBP activated the HIV-1 LTR and was synergistic with Tat function.
- Double-stranded-RNA-dependent protein kinase and TAR RNA-binding protein form homo- and heterodimers in vivoG P Cosentino
Department of Biochemistry, McGill University, Montreal, QC Canada
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 92:9445-9. 1995..The mammalian dsRNA-binding protein TRBP, originally identified on the basis of its ability to bind the transactivation region (TAR) of human ..
- Relatedness of an RNA-binding motif in human immunodeficiency virus type 1 TAR RNA-binding protein TRBP to human P1/dsI kinase and Drosophila staufenA Gatignol
Laboratory of Molecular Microbiology, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Mol Cell Biol 13:2193-202. 1993b>TRBP is a human cellular protein that binds the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 TAR RNA. Here, we show that the intact presence of amino acids 247 to 267 in TRBP correlates with its ability to bind RNA...
- Sequential steps in Tat trans-activation of HIV-1 mediated through cellular DNA, RNA, and protein binding factorsA Gatignol
Unité 332 INSERM, Institut Cochin de Genetique Moleculaire, Paris, France
Gene Expr 5:217-28. 1996..We have previously cloned two of them by RNA probe recognition: TRBP and La...
- Analysis of a binding difference between the two dsRNA-binding domains in TRBP reveals the modular function of a KR-helix motifL Daviet
U332 INSERM, U529 INSERM, Institut Cochin de Genetique Moleculaire, Paris, France
Eur J Biochem 267:2419-31. 2000Double-stranded RNA-binding proteins constitute a large family with conserved domains called dsRBDs. One of these, TRBP, a protein that binds HIV-1 TAR RNA, has two dsRBDs (dsRBD1 and dsRBD2), as indicated by computer sequence homology...
- Two dimerization domains in the trans-activation response RNA-binding protein (TRBP) individually reverse the protein kinase R inhibition of HIV-1 long terminal repeat expressionA Daher
Molecular Oncology Group McGill AIDS Centre, Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, 3755 Cote Ste Catherine, Montreal H3T 1E2, Quebec, Canada
J Biol Chem 276:33899-905. 2001Trans-activation response (TAR) RNA-binding protein (TRBP) is a cellular protein that binds to the human immunodeficiency virus-1 (HIV-1) TAR element RNA...
- Organization of the human tarbp2 gene reveals two promoters that are repressed in an astrocytic cell lineS Bannwarth
Molecular Oncology Group, McGill AIDS Centre, Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec H3T 1E2, Canada
J Biol Chem 276:48803-13. 2001..We have isolated and characterized the complete tarbp2 gene (5493 bp) coding for the two TRBP proteins...
- Additive activity between the trans-activation response RNA-binding protein, TRBP2, and cyclin T1 on HIV type 1 expression and viral production in murine cellsPier Luigi Battisti
Molecular Oncology Group, Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, Montreal, Quebec H3T 1E2, Canada
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 19:767-78. 2003..The trans-activation response (TAR) RNA-binding protein 2 (TRBP2) increases HIV-1 LTR expression through TAR and protein kinase R (PKR) binding, but not through interactions with ..
- Merlin, a tumor suppressor, interacts with transactivation-responsive RNA-binding protein and inhibits its oncogenic activityJoo Yong Lee
Catholic Neuroscience Center, The Catholic University of Korea, Seoul 137 701, Korea
J Biol Chem 279:30265-73. 2004..modulators through protein-protein interactions, we identified transactivation-responsive RNA-binding protein (TRBP) as a merlin-binding protein in a yeast two-hybrid screen...
- TRBP recruits the Dicer complex to Ago2 for microRNA processing and gene silencingThimmaiah P Chendrimada
The Wistar Institute, 3601 Spruce Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Nature 436:740-4. 2005..Here we show that TRBP (the human immunodeficiency virus transactivating response RNA-binding protein), which contains three double-..
- TRBP, a regulator of cellular PKR and HIV-1 virus expression, interacts with Dicer and functions in RNA silencingAstrid D Haase
Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Maulbeerstrasse 66, 4508 Basel, Switzerland
EMBO Rep 6:961-7. 2005..In this work, we describe the identification of TRBP (human immunodeficiency virus (HIV-1) transactivating response (TAR) RNA-binding protein) as a protein partner of ..
- Cell-specific regulation of TRBP1 promoter by NF-Y transcription factor in lymphocytes and astrocytesSylvie Bannwarth
Molecular Oncology Group Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, Montreal, QC, Canada, H3T 1E2
J Mol Biol 355:898-910. 2006..TRBP1 and TRBP2 are double-stranded RNA binding proteins that increase HIV-1 gene expression...
- A human, ATP-independent, RISC assembly machine fueled by pre-miRNAElisavet Maniataki
Department of Pathology, Division of Neuropathology, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, 19104, USA
Genes Dev 19:2979-90. 2005..the assembly of human RISC by presenting pre-miRNA to immunopurified complexes that contain Ago2, Dicer, and TRBP. Mature miRNAs were produced in an ATP-independent manner and guided specific cleavage of cognate RNA targets in a ..
- The role of PACT in the RNA silencing pathwayYoontae Lee
Department of Biological Sciences and Research Center for Functional Cellulomics, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
EMBO J 25:522-32. 2006..as RNA-induced silencing complex (RISC) by multiple factors including hAgo2, the mRNA-targeting endonuclease, and TRBP (HIV-1 TAR RNA-binding protein), a dsRNA-binding protein that interacts with both Dicer and hAgo2...
- Small interfering RNAs against the TAR RNA binding protein, TRBP, a Dicer cofactor, inhibit human immunodeficiency virus type 1 long terminal repeat expression and viral productionHelen S Christensen
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Australia
J Virol 81:5121-31. 2007..complex, in which Dicer, Ago2, and the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 (HIV-1) TAR RNA binding protein (TRBP) are the main components...
- Human TRBP and PACT directly interact with each other and associate with dicer to facilitate the production of small interfering RNAKin Hang Kok
Department of Biochemistry, University of Hong Kong, 21 Sassoon Road, Pokfulam, Hong Kong, China
J Biol Chem 282:17649-57. 2007Mammalian Dicer interacts with double-stranded RNA-binding protein TRBP or PACT to mediate RNA interference and micro-RNA processing. TRBP and PACT are structurally related but exert opposite regulatory activities on PKR...
- In vitro reconstitution of the human RISC-loading complexIan J Macrae
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 105:512-7. 2008..action of a specialized assembly called the RISC-loading complex (RLC), comprising the proteins Ago2, Dicer, and TRBP. Here we show that the human RLC assembles spontaneously in vitro from purified components...
- TRBP control of PACT-induced phosphorylation of protein kinase R is reversed by stressAïcha Daher
Virus Cell Interactions Laboratory, Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Mol Cell Biol 29:254-65. 2009..PACT-induced PKR phosphorylation was restored in Tarbp2(-/-) murine tail fibroblasts and in HEK293T or HeLa cells when TRBP expression was reduced by RNA interference...
- dsRNA binding properties of RDE-4 and TRBP reflect their distinct roles in RNAiGreg S Parker
University of Utah, Department of Biochemistry HHMI, Salt Lake City, UT 84112 5650, USA
J Mol Biol 384:967-79. 2008..cleavage of long dsRNA to small interfering RNA (siRNA), while human trans-activation response RNA-binding protein (TRBP) functions downstream to pass siRNA to the RNA-induced silencing complex...
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms of microRNA machinery genes modify the risk of renal cell carcinomaYohei Horikawa
Department of Epidemiology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:7956-62. 2008..Compelling evidence has shown that miRNAs are involved in cancer initiation and progression. We hypothesized that genetic variations of the miRNA machinery genes could be associated with the risk of renal cell carcinoma...
- A TARBP2 mutation in human cancer impairs microRNA processing and DICER1 functionSonia A Melo
Cancer Epigenetics Laboratory, Spanish National Cancer Research Centre CNIO, 28029 Madrid, Spain
Nat Genet 41:365-70. 2009..Here we have identified truncating mutations in TARBP2 (TAR RNA-binding protein 2), encoding an integral component of a DICER1-containing complex, in sporadic and ..
- Characterization of the TRBP domain required for dicer interaction and function in RNA interferenceSylvanne M Daniels
Virus Cell Interactions Laboratory, Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
BMC Mol Biol 10:38. 2009Dicer, Ago2 and TRBP are the minimum components of the human RNA-induced silencing complex (RISC). While Dicer and Ago2 are RNases, TRBP is the double-stranded RNA binding protein (dsRBP) that loads small interfering RNA into the RISC...
- Phosphorylation of the human microRNA-generating complex mediates MAPK/Erk signalingZain Paroo
Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, 5323 Harry Hines Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Cell 139:112-22. 2009..We determined that the human miRNA-generating complex is comprised of Dicer and phospho-TRBP isoforms. Phosphorylation of TRBP is mediated by the mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) Erk...
- Structural insights into RNA processing by the human RISC-loading complexHong Wei Wang
Life Sciences Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California, USA
Nat Struct Mol Biol 16:1148-53. 2009..In humans, Argonaute2 (AGO2) assembles with the guide RNA-generating enzyme Dicer and the RNA-binding protein TRBP to form a RISC-loading complex (RLC), which is necessary for efficient transfer of nascent siRNAs and miRNAs from ..
- Structure of the human Dicer-TRBP complex by electron microscopyPick Wei Lau
National Resource for Automated Molecular Microscopy, The Scripps Institute, La Jolla, CA 92037, USA
Structure 17:1326-32. 2009..Here, we present the three-dimensional structure of human Dicer bound to the protein TRBP at approximately 20 A resolution determined by negative-stain electron microscopy (EM) and single-particle analysis...
- Structures of the first and second double-stranded RNA-binding domains of human TAR RNA-binding proteinSeisuke Yamashita
RIKEN Systems and Structural Biology Center, 1 7 22 Suehiro cho, Tsurumi, Yokohama 230 0045, Japan
Protein Sci 20:118-30. 2011The TAR RNA-binding Protein (TRBP) is a double-stranded RNA (dsRNA)-binding protein, which binds to Dicer and is required for the RNA interference pathway. TRBP consists of three dsRNA-binding domains (dsRBDs)...
- Stress-induced phosphorylation of PACT reduces its interaction with TRBP and leads to PKR activationMadhurima Singh
Department of Biological Sciences, Developmental Biology and Anatomy, School of Medicine, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208, USA
Biochemistry 50:4550-60. 2011..In addition to positive regulation by PACT, PKR activity in cells is also negatively regulated by TRBP. In this study, we demonstrate for the first time that stress-induced phosphorylation at serine 287 significantly ..
- The role of Dicer protein partners in the processing of microRNA precursorsEdyta Koscianska
Laboratory of Cancer Genetics, Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry, Polish Academy of Sciences, Poznan, Poland
PLoS ONE 6:e28548. 2011..Human Dicer performs this function in cooperation with its protein partners, AGO2, PACT and TRBP. The exact role of these accessory proteins in Dicer activity is still poorly understood...
- TRBP alters human precursor microRNA processing in vitroHo Young Lee
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, California 94720, USA
RNA 18:2012-9. 2012..We show here that the human trans-activation response (TAR) RNA binding protein (TRBP), a known molecular partner of the miRNA processing enzyme Dicer, changes the rates of pre-miRNA cleavage in an RNA-..
- The RNA-binding region of human TRBP interacts with microRNA precursors through two independent domainsMatthieu P M H Benoit
CEA, Institut de Biologie Structurale Jean Pierre Ebel, Grenoble, France
Nucleic Acids Res 41:4241-52. 2013..HIV TAR element binding protein (TRBP) is a constituent of the Dicer complex, which augments complex stability and potentially functions in substrate ..
- Simultaneous determination of viloxazine, venlafaxine, imipramine, desipramine, sertraline, and amoxapine in whole blood: comparison of two extraction/cleanup procedures for capillary gas chromatography with nitrogen-phosphorus detectionM A Martinez
Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Toxicology, Ministry of Justice, Madrid, Spain
J Anal Toxicol 26:296-302. 2002..LODs and LOQs ranged from 21 to 100 ng/mL and from 70 to 330 ng/mL, respectively...
- A comparative solid-phase extraction study for the simultaneous determination of fluoxetine, amitriptyline, nortriptyline, trimipramine, maprotiline, clomipramine, and trazodone in whole blood by capillary gas-liquid chromatography with nitrogen-phosphoruM A Martinez
Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Toxicology, Ministry of Justice, C Luis Cabrera 9, 28002 Madrid, Spain
J Anal Toxicol 27:353-8. 2003..Limits of detection (LODs) and quantitation (LOQs) ranged from 13 to 146 ng/mL and from 44 to 485 ng/mL, respectively...
- Development and validation of a highly sensitive gas chromatographic-mass spectrometric screening method for the simultaneous determination of nanogram levels of fentanyl, sufentanil and alfentanil in air and surface contamination wipesNadine F J Van Nimmen
Laboratory for Occupational Hygiene and Toxicology, Department of Occupational, Environmental and Insurance Medicine, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Kapucijnenvoer 35, 6th Floor, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
J Chromatogr A 1035:249-59. 2004..wipe sampling method had LODs of 4 ng per wipe for fentanyl and sufentanil and 16 ng per wipe for alfentanil and LOQs of respectively, 14, 12, and 50 ng per wipe...
- Simultaneous determination of polyether ionophores, macrolides and lincosamides in hen eggs by liquid chromatography-electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry using a simple solvent extractionBernardete Ferraz Spisso
National Institute for Quality Control in Health Oswaldo Cruz Foundation INCQS FIOCRUZ, Av Brasil 4365, Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
Anal Chim Acta 682:82-92. 2010..04 (salinomycin) to 1.6 μgkg(-1) (lincomycin) were achieved. Method limits of quantification (LOQs) were from 0.14 to 5.3 μgkg(-1) for the same drugs, respectively...
- Urine concentrations of fentanyl and norfentanyl during application of Duragesic transdermal patchesAlphonse Poklis
Department of Pathology, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Richmond, Virginia 23298 0165, USA
J Anal Toxicol 28:422-5. 2004..The LODs and LOQs for F and NF were 3 ng/mL, respectively...
- A comparative solid-phase extraction study for the simultaneous determination of fluvoxamine, mianserin, doxepin, citalopram, paroxetine, and etoperidone in whole blood by capillary gas-liquid chromatography with nitrogen-phosphorus detectionMaria A Martinez
Department of Chemistry, National Institute of Toxicology, Ministry of Justice C Luis Cabrera 9, 28002 Madrid, Spain
J Anal Toxicol 28:174-80. 2004..Limits of detection (LODs) and quantitation (LOQs) for fluvoxamine, mianserin, doxepin, citalopram, and etoperidone ranged from 18 to 236 ng/mL and 60 to 786 ng/mL, ..
- Determination of antimicrobials in sludge from infiltration basins at two artificial recharge plants by pressurized liquid extraction-liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryM Silvia Díaz-Cruz
Department of Environmental Chemistry, Instituto de Investigaciones Químicas y Ambientales, Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Cientificas, C Jordi Girona 18 26, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1130:72-82. 2006..Limits of detections (LODs) between 1 pg/g and 0.2 ng/g and limits of quantifications (LOQs) between 5 pg/g and 0.6 ng/g were achieved. Good recovery values (57...
- Determination of nucleotides, nucleosides and their transformation products in Cordyceps by ion-pairing reversed-phase liquid chromatography-mass spectrometryF Q Yang
Institute of Chinese Medical Sciences, University of Macau, Macao SAR, China
J Chromatogr A 1217:5501-10. 2010..26-8.25microg/mL) with 5-chlorocytosine arabinoside as the internal standard. The overall LODs and LOQs were between 0.01-0.16microg/mL and 0.04-0.41microg/mL for the 16 analytes, respectively...
- Rapid simultaneous determination for organophosphorus pesticides in human serum by LC-MSShigeaki Inoue
Department of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Tokai University School of Medicine, Isehara, Kanagawa 259 1193, Japan
J Pharm Biomed Anal 44:258-64. 2007..The limits of detection (LODs) in serum ranged from 0.125 to 1 microg/ml, and the limits of quantitation (LOQs) ranged from 0.25 to 1.25 microg/ml. An excellent linearity was observed for these LOQs up to 8 microg/ml...
- Determination of ink photoinitiators in packaged beverages by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometryGianni Sagratini
Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, Facolta di Farmacia, Universita di Camerino, Via S Agostino 1, 62032 Camerino, Italy
J Chromatogr A 1194:213-20. 2008..The lowest limits of detection (LODs) and limits of quantification (LOQs), obtained using GC/MS, were in the range 0.2-1 and 1-5 microgl(-1), respectively...
- The evolution of core proteins involved in microRNA biogenesisDennis Murphy
Bioinformatics, Molecular Discovery Research, GlaxoSmithKline, 1250 South Collegeville Road, UP1345, Collegeville, Pennsylvania 19426, USA
BMC Evol Biol 8:92. 2008....
- Quantitation of benzodiazepines in whole blood by electron impact-gas chromatography-mass spectrometryNicholas B Tiscione
Palm Beach County Sheriff s Office, 3228 Gun Club Road, West Palm Beach, Florida 33406, USA
J Anal Toxicol 32:644-52. 2008..common to most forensic toxicology laboratories were utilized while obtaining LODs from 5 to 50 ng/mL and LOQs of 50 ng/mL or less using 1 mL of sample...
- Xlrbpa, a double-stranded RNA-binding protein associated with ribosomes and heterogeneous nuclear RNPsC R Eckmann
Department of Cytology and Genetics, Institute of Botany, University of Vienna, A 1030 Vienna, Austria
J Cell Biol 138:239-53. 1997..overall organization of the protein suggest that Xlrbpa is the Xenopus homologue of human TAR-RNA binding protein (TRBP), a protein isolated by its ability to bind to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) TAR-RNA...
- Method validation and comparison of acetonitrile and acetone extraction for the analysis of 169 pesticides in soya grain by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryIonara R Pizzutti
Chemistry Department, Federal University of Santa Maria, Center of Research and Analysis of Residues and Contaminants, Santa Maria, RS, Brazil
J Chromatogr A 1216:4539-52. 2009..as % recoveries), precision (as repeatability of recovery experiments) and method limits of quantification (LOQs) were compared...
- Biological monitoring of aromatic diisocyanates in workers exposed to thermal degradation products of polyurethanesChristina Rosenberg
Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, Helsinki
J Environ Monit 4:711-6. 2002..The limits of quantification (LOQs) for the aromatic diamines 2,4- and 2,6-toluenediamine (2,4- and 2,6-TDA) and 4,4'-methylenedianiline (4,4'-MDA) ..
- p-Nitro-N-propylaniline/silica: synthesis, characterization, and its application in matrix solid phase dispersion for multiresidue analysis of pesticides in carrotsFernanda Contieri Abad
Laboratório de Química Analítica Ambiental e Oleoquímica, Instituto de Quimica, UFRGS, Porto Alegre, RS, Brazil
J Sep Sci 30:2109-16. 2007..The LOQs show that the developed method can be used to detect the pesticides investigated in carrots at concentrations below ..
- Temporal control of protein synthesis during spermatogenesisR E Braun
Department of Genetics, Box 357360, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Int J Androl 23:92-4. 2000..activation of the Prm1 mRNA in elongated spermatids requires the cytoplasmic double-stranded RNA binding protein TARBP2. Tarbp2 is expressed at low levels in many cells but is expressed at robust levels in late stage meiotic cells and ..
- A method for the analysis of six thyroid hormones in thyroid gland by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryTatsuya Kunisue
Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health, Empire State Plaza, P O Box 509, Albany, NY 12201 0509, USA
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 878:1725-30. 2010..99). The method quantification limits (LOQs) were determined to be 0.25 ng/mg TG for 3-T(1); 0.33 ng/mg TG for 3,3'- and 3,5-T(2); and 0...
- Development and validation of a multiresidue method for the analysis of 151 pesticide residues in strawberry by gas chromatography coupled to a triple quadrupole mass analyzerPatricia Plaza Bolaños
Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Almeria, 04071 Almeria, Spain
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 21:2282-94. 2007..98% for all compounds. Limits of detection (LODs) and limits of quantification (LOQs) were established as 4 and 10 microg/kg, respectively...
- Functional anatomy of the Drosophila microRNA-generating enzymeXuecheng Ye
Department of Biochemistry, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas, Dallas, Texas 75390 9038, USA
J Biol Chem 282:28373-8. 2007..RNase III Dicer-1 (Dcr-1) functions in tandem with the double-stranded (ds)RNA-binding protein Loquacious (Loqs) to catalyze the maturation of microRNAs (miRNAs) from precursor (pre)-miRNAs...
- Liquid chromatography-electrospray mass spectrometry multi-residue determination of pesticides in apples and pearsE Lacassie
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University Hospital, Limoges, France
J Chromatogr A 830:135-43. 1999..Limits of detection (LODs) and limits of quantitation (LOQs) ranged, respectively, from 0.01 to 0.02 mg/kg and from 0.02 to 0.05 mg/kg, with relative standard deviation (R.S.D...
- Normal microRNA maturation and germ-line stem cell maintenance requires Loquacious, a double-stranded RNA-binding domain proteinKlaus Forstemann
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
PLoS Biol 3:e236. 2005..by Dicer-1 requires the double-stranded RNA-binding domain (dsRBD) protein Loquacious (Loqs), a homolog of human TRBP, a protein first identified as binding the HIV trans-activator RNA (TAR)...
- Determination of indican, isatin, indirubin and indigotin in Isatis indigotica by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometryPeng Zou
Department of Pharmacy, Faculty of Science, National University of Singapore, 18 Science Drive 4, Singapore 117543
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 21:1239-46. 2007..01 ng for isatin, 0.01 ng for indrubin and 0.03 ng for indigotin, while the limits of quantitation (LOQs) were 0.015 ng for indican, 0.04 ng for isatin, 0.04 ng for indirubin and 0.1 ng for indigotin...
- Analysis of carbamate and phenylurea pesticide residues in fruit juices by solid-phase microextraction and liquid chromatography-mass spectrometryGianni Sagratini
Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, Facolta di Farmacia, Universita di Camerino, Via S Agostino 1, 62032 Camerino, Italy
J Chromatogr A 1147:135-43. 2007..All the limits of quantification (LOQs) were in the range of 0.005-0...
- Chemometric assisted solid-phase microextraction for the determination of anti-inflammatory and antiepileptic drugs in river water by liquid chromatography-diode array detectionL Vera-Candioti
Laboratorio de Desarrollo Analítico y Quimiometría LADAQ, Cátedra de Química Analítica I, Facultad de Bioquimica y Ciencias Biologicas, Universidad Nacional del Litoral, Ciudad Universitaria, Santa Fe S3000ZAA, Argentina
J Chromatogr A 1211:22-32. 2008..Method detection limits were in the range of 0.5-3.0 microgL(-1) and limits of quantitation (LOQs) were between 1.0 and 4.0 microgL(-1) for pharmaceutical compounds in river water samples...
- Multiresidue determination of pesticides in apples and pears by gas chromatography-mass spectrometryE Lacassie
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University Hospital, Limoges, France
J Chromatogr A 805:319-26. 1998..An excellent linearity was observed from these LOQs up to 500 mg/kg. Intermediate (inter-assay) precision and accuracy were satisfactory...
- Multi-class confirmatory method for analyzing trace levels of tetracyline and quinolone antibiotics in pig tissues by ultra-performance liquid chromatography coupled with tandem mass spectrometryBing Shao
Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention, Beijing 100013, China
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 21:3487-96. 2007..1 to 17.8% (n=6). The limits of quantitation (LOQs) of quinolones and tetracyclines in different tissues ranged from 0.03-4.50 microg/kg and 0.16-10...
- Simultaneous determination of different classes of antibiotics in fish and livestock by CE-MSAna Juan-García
Laboratori de Bromatologia i Toxicologia, Facultat de Farmacia, Universitat de Valencia, Av Vicent Andres Estelles s n, Burjassot, Valencia, Spain
Electrophoresis 28:4180-91. 2007..External matrix matched calibration curves were used to achieve accurate quantitative results. The LODs and LOQs (below 18 and 50 ng/kg, respectively) were in all cases lower than the maximum residue limits for these compounds ..
- Applicability of cloud point extraction coupled with microwave-assisted back-extraction to the determination of organophosphorous pesticides in human urine by gas chromatography with flame photometry detectionGuifang Jia
Department of Applied Chemistry, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100094, China
J Hazard Mater 159:300-5. 2008..04 ng mL(-1) for diazinon and 0.08 ng mL(-1) for parathion-methyl. The limits of quantification (LOQs) were 0.21, 0.12, 0.24, 0.21 and 0.21 ng mL(-1), respectively...
- High-performance thin-layer chromatographic determination of digoxin and related compounds, digoxigenin bisdigitoxoside and gitoxin, in digoxin drug substance and tabletsG W Ponder
Department of Medicinal Chemistry, College of Pharmacy, University of Georgia, Athens 30602-2352
J Chromatogr A 659:177-83. 1994..The LOQs for both DBD and gitoxin were 0.12 ng per 5-mm band with LODs of 0.4 ng per 5-mm band...
- Multiresidue pesticide analysis of ginseng powders using acetonitrile- or acetone-based extraction, solid-phase extraction cleanup, and gas chromatography-mass spectrometry/selective ion monitoring (GC-MS/SIM) or -tandem mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS)Jon W Wong
Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition, US Food and Drug Administration, HFS 706, 5100 Paint Branch Parkway, College Park, Maryland 20740 3835, USA
J Agric Food Chem 58:5884-96. 2010..The geometric mean limits of quantitation (LOQs) were 53 and 6 microg/kg for the acetonitrile extraction and 48 and 7 microg/kg for the acetone-based extraction ..
- Confirmatory analysis of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs in bovine milk by high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorescence detectionPasquale Gallo
Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale del Mezzogiorno, Dipartimento di Chimica, Via Salute, 2, 80055 Portici, NA, Italy
J Chromatogr A 1217:2832-9. 2010..The procedure described is simple and selective. Limits of quantification (LOQs) ranging between 0...
- Evaluation of automated direct sample introduction with comprehensive two-dimensional gas chromatography/time-of-flight mass spectrometry for the screening analysis of dioxins in fish oilEunha Hoh
US Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Research Service, Eastern Regional Research Center, 600 East Mermaid Lane, Wyndmoor, PA 19038, USA
J Chromatogr A 1201:69-77. 2008..The sample size for the method was 2g of cod liver oil, which achieved limits of quantitation (LOQs) of 0.019-7.8 pg/g toxic equivalent quotients for the individual PCDD/Fs...
- Analysis of steroids in yeast-mediated cell culture by on-line solid-phase extraction coupled high-performance liquid chromatography electrospray-ionization/mass spectrometry and novel continuous postcolumn infusion of internal standard techniqueCheanyeh Cheng
Department of Chemistry, Chung Yuan Christian University, 200 Chung Pei Road, Chungli 32023, Taiwan, ROC
Anal Chim Acta 623:168-77. 2008..99 and had a linear range from 0 to 50 ng mL(-1). The limit of detections (LODs) and the limit of quantitations (LOQs) for steroids analyzed were from 0.12 to 0.36 ng mL(-1) and from 0.4 to 1.2 ng mL(-1), respectively...
- TRBP homolog interacts with eukaryotic initiation factor 6 (eIF6) in Fenneropenaeus chinensisShuai Wang
School of Life Sciences, Shandong University, and The Key Laboratory of Plant Cell Engineering and Germplasm Innovation of Ministry of Education, Jinan, Shandong, China
J Immunol 182:5250-8. 2009..These genes have been designated Fc-TRBP1-3...
- Ultrasound-assisted extraction and derivatization of sterols and fatty alcohols from olive leaves and drupes prior to determination by gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryM Orozco-Solano
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Annex Marie Curie Building, Campus of Rabanales, University of Cordoba, 14071 Cordoba, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1217:1227-35. 2010..8 x 10(-2) to 2 microg/l and 5.0-6.0 microg/l, respectively. The LOQs range from 0.3 to 0.9 microg/l and 17.0 to 21.0 microg/l, and the linear dynamic ranges are between LOQ and 25...
- Determination of seven arsenic species in seafood by ion exchange chromatography coupled to inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry following microwave assisted extraction: method validation and occurrence dataAxelle Leufroy
Unité des Contaminants Inorganiques et Minéraux de l Environnement, Agence Nationale de Sécurité Sanitaire de l Alimentation, de l Environnement et du Travail, Anses, avenue du General de Gaulle, F 94706 Maisons Alfort, France
Talanta 83:770-9. 2011..Figures of merit (linearity, LOQs (0.019-0...
- [Biological characteristics and effect of TNF-alpha binding peptide and TNFR blocking peptide in vitro]Bing jiao Yin
Department of Immunology, Tongji Medical College of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan 430030, China
Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi 23:172-5. 2007To investigate the biological characteristics and effect of TNF-alpha binding peptide (TBP) and TNFR blocking peptide (TRBP) in vitro.
- Development of a liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry method for the quantification of fumonisin B1, B2 and B3 in cornflakesC Paepens
Laboratory of Food Analysis, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ghent University, UGent, Harelbekestraat 72, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 19:2021-9. 2005..The LOD concentrations for FB1, FB2 and FB3 were 20, 7.5 and 12.5 microg/kg. The LOQs were 40 microg/kg for FB1, 15 microg/kg for FB2 and 25 microg/kg for FB3...
- Multiresidue analysis of four pesticide residues in water dropwort (Oenanthe javanica) via pressurized liquid extraction, supercritical fluid extraction, and liquid-liquid extraction and gas chromatographic determinationHyang Rang Jeon
Natural Products Chemistry Laboratory, Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology, College of Agriculture and Life Science, Chonnam National University, 300 Yong Bong Dong, Buk Ku, Gwangju 500 757, Republic of Korea
J Sep Sci 30:1953-63. 2007..The LODs were achieved at a range of levels from 0.001 to 0.063 ppm, depending on the pesticide utilized. The LOQs, which ranged from 0.003 to 0...
- Interactions between the double-stranded RNA-binding proteins TRBP and PACT define the Medipal domain that mediates protein-protein interactionsGhislaine Laraki
Virus Cell Interactions Laboratory, Lady Davis Institute for Medical Research, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
RNA Biol 5:92-103. 2008The double-stranded (ds) RNA binding proteins, TRBP and PACT bind the interferon-induced protein kinase PKR and dsRNA. TRBP inhibits, whereas PACT activates PKR...
- A method for the quantification of biomarkers of exposure to acrylonitrile and 1,3-butadiene in human urine by column-switching liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryT Schettgen
Institute for Occupational and Social Medicine, Medical Faculty, RWTH Aachen University, Pauwelsstrasse 30, 52074, Aachen, Germany
Anal Bioanal Chem 393:969-81. 2009..The limits of quantification (LOQs) for DHBMA, MHBMA, and CEMA were 10 microg/L, 2 microg/L, and 1 microg/L urine, respectively, and were sufficient ..
- Extraction and determination of some psychotropic drugs in urine samples using dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction followed by high-performance liquid chromatographyChaomei Xiong
College of Pharmacy, Tongji Medical Center, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, PR China
J Pharm Biomed Anal 49:572-8. 2009..The detection limits (LODs) and quantification (LOQs) of the proposed approach were 3 and 10 ng mL(-1) for amitryptiline, 7 and 21 ng mL(-1) for clomipramine, and 8 and ..
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of steroidal saponins in crude extracts from Paris polyphylla var. yunnanensis and P. polyphylla var. chinensis by high performance liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometryTing Zhang
Murad Research Center for Modernized Chinese Medicine, Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Shanghai 201203, China
J Pharm Biomed Anal 51:114-24. 2010..The limits of detection (LODs) and quantitation (LOQs) ranged, respectively, from 0.5 to 10 ng/mL and 2 to 34 ng/mL depending on six various compounds...
- Residue analysis of multi-class pesticides in watermelon by LC-MS/MSSemin Park
Department of Chemistry and Research Institute of Life Science, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju, Republic of Korea
J Sep Sci 33:493-501. 2010..MS/MS experiments were performed in ESI positive ion and multiple reaction monitoring modes. The LOQs were in the range of 1-26 microg/kg, thereby indicating good sensitivity...
- A validated high performance liquid chromatography method for the analysis of thymol and carvacrol in Thymus vulgaris L. volatile oilH Hajimehdipoor
Traditional Medicine and Materia Medica Research Center and Department of Traditional Pharmacy, School of Traditional Medicine, Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran
Pharmacogn Mag 6:154-8. 2010..7%, 97.6%) for thymol and carvacrol, respectively. The limits of detection (LODs) and limits of quantization (LOQs) were calculated to be 2.8, 0.6 µg/ml and 8.6, 1.8 µg/ml for thymol and carvacrol, respectively...
- Determination of tetracyclines in bovine kidney by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry with on-line extraction and clean-upN Van Eeckhout
Laboratory of Food Analysis, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Ghent University, Harelbekestraat 72, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 14:280-5. 2000..The limits of quantification (LOQs) for tetracycline, oxytetracycline, chlortetracycline and doxycyline were 36, 46, 47 and 42 microgram/kg, ..
- Headspace solid-phase microextraction of cannabinoids in human head hair samplesCarolina Dizioli Rodrigues de Oliveira
Faculdade de Ciencias Farmaceuticas, Universidade de Sao Paulo USP, Av São Paulo, Brazil
J Sep Sci 30:128-34. 2007..GC-MS was used to identify and quantify the analytes in SIM mode. The LOQs and LODs obtained were 0.07 and 0.12 ng/mg, respectively, for all the studied cannabinoids...
- Development and optimization of an LC-MS/MS-based method for simultaneous quantification of vitamin D2 , vitamin D3 , 25-hydroxyvitamin D2 and 25-hydroxyvitamin D3Jiri Adamec
Bindley Bioscience Center, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN, USA
J Sep Sci 34:11-20. 2011..The LOQs for all analytes tested were 1 ng/mL for hydroxylated molecules and 2 ng/mL for the parent vitamin Ds...
- Determination of five beta-blockers in wastewaters by coupled-column liquid chromatography and fluorescence detectionP Parrilla Vázquez
Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Almeria, La Canada de San Urbano, 04120 Almeria, Spain
Anal Chim Acta 666:38-44. 2010..0020 microg L(-1). Limits of quantification (LOQs) obtained in the matrix according to IUPAC, ranged between 0.0052 and 0...
- Determination of volatile nitrosamines in various meat products using comprehensive gas chromatography-nitrogen chemiluminescence detectionMustafa Z Ozel
The University of York, Department of Chemistry, Heslington, York, UK
Food Chem Toxicol 48:3268-73. 2010..The LODs using this method were between 1.66-3.86 and LOQs between 6.96-16.71 μg L(-1)...
- High-throughput quantification for a drug mixture in rat plasma-a comparison of Ultra Performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry with high-performance liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometryKate Yu
Waters Corporation, Milford, MA, USA
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 20:544-52. 2006..Limits of quantification (LOQs) for both HPLC and UPLC methods were evaluated...
- Evaluation of boldenone formation and related steroids transformations in veal faeces by liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometryFrancesco Arioli
Department of Veterinary Sciences and Technologies for Food Safety, University of Milan, Via Celoria 10, Milan, Italy
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 22:217-23. 2008..Norethandrolone was the internal standard. The linearity (R(2): 0.987-0.999), sensitivity (LODs: 0.3 to 1.0 ng/mL; LOQs: 1.0 to 3.0 ng/mL), precision (intra-day CVs: 2.6-8.2; inter-day CVs: 4.5-11...
- Evaluation of use of a dicationic liquid stationary phase in the fast and conventional gas chromatographic analysis of health-hazardous C18 cis/trans fatty acidsCarla Ragonese
Dipartimento Farmaco Chimico, Facolta di Farmacia, Università dei Messina, Viale Annunziata, I 98168, Messina, Italy
Anal Chem 81:5561-8. 2009..15 (7.3 ppm) and 0.18 ng (9.1 ppm) on-column, respectively, while LOQs (considering a S/N of 10) were 0.49 (24.3 ppm) and 0.60 ng (30...
- Development of a high-performance liquid chromatography method to monitor the residues of benzimidazoles in bovine milkDongmei Chen
MAO Key Laboratory of Food Safety Evaluation National Reference Laboratory of Veterinary Drug Residues HZAU, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, Hubei 430070, PR China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 878:2928-32. 2010..The UV-detection was set at 292nm. The method is very sensitive to each analyte with limits of quantification (LOQs) of lower than 10μgkg(-1)...
- [The molecular interaction between P53 and telomeric repeat binding protein 1 in vitro]Ling Li
Department of Pathology, Peking University School of Basic Medical Sciences, Beijing 100083, China
Beijing Da Xue Xue Bao 36:510-3. 2004..This study aimed to clarify the molecular regulation of P53 through telomere pathway by the investigation of molecular interaction between P53 and the main telomere associated protein telomeric repeat binding protein 1(TRBP1) in vitro.
- Development of a multi-residue method for the determination of 18 carbamates in tobacco by high-performance liquid chromatography/positive electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometryB Mayer-Helm
Gallaher Austria Tabak, R and D, Hasnerstrasse 127, 1160 Vienna, Austria
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 20:529-36. 2006..The limits of quantification (LOQs) ranged between 0.01 and 0...
- The dsRNA protein kinase PKR: virus and cell controlM A Garcia
Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Centro Nacional de Biotecnologia, CSIC, Ciudad Universitaria Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Biochimie 89:799-811. 2007..of PKR can also be regulated by cellular proteins, either positively (RAX/PACT; Mda7) or negatively (p58IPK, TRBP, nucleophosmin, Hsp90/70)...
- How to slice: snapshots of Argonaute in actionJames S Parker
Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, South Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3QU, UK
Silence 1:3. 2010..of transcriptional gene silencing complex), interacting directly or indirectly with Dicer proteins, R2D2/Loquacious/TRBP and GW182 family proteins in the former, and Chp1 and Tas3 in the latter...
- A double-stranded RNA binding protein required for activation of repressed messages in mammalian germ cellsJ Zhong
Department of Genetics, University of Washington, Seattle 98195, USA
Nat Genet 22:171-4. 1999..We have previously suggested that the double-stranded (ds) RNA binding protein Prbp (encoded by the gene Tarbp2) functions as a translational regulator during mouse spermatogenesis...
- Rapid and sensitive ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography-quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometry for the quantification of amitraz and identification of its degradation products in fruitsYolanda Pico
Laboratori de Bromatologia i Toxicologia, Facultat de Farmacia, Universitat de Valencia, Av Vicent Andres Estelles s n, 46100 Burjassot, Valencia, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1203:36-46. 2008..Using MS/MS, recoveries, linearity and precision were similar but LOQs were higher because the intense fragmentation of the protonated molecules in the product mass spectrum...
- Regulating the regulators: posttranslational modifications of RNA silencing factorsInha Heo
School of Biological Sciences and National Creative Research Initiatives Center, Seoul National University, Seoul 151 742, Korea
Cell 139:28-31. 2009..Recent papers, including one in this issue of Cell (Paroo et al., 2009), now reveal the posttranslational modifications that take part in the regulation of the core RNA silencing factors, Ago, Piwi, and TRBP.
- Tetracycline antibiotics in hospital and municipal wastewaters: a pilot study in PortugalA Pena
Group of Health Surveillance, CEF, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Coimbra, Health Sciences Campus, Azinhaga de Santa Comba, 3000 548 Coimbra, Portugal
Anal Bioanal Chem 396:2929-36. 2010..The proposed method allowed good sensitivity, accuracy, and precision. LOQs were 0.5 microg l(-1) for ETC and TC and 15 and 5 microg l(-1) for MIN and DC, respectively...
- Micellar electrokinetic chromatography for the determination of cortisol in urine samples in view of biomedical studiesIlona Oledzka
Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Medical University of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland
Electrophoresis 31:2356-64. 2010..The proposed method was validated for specificity, linearity, LODs and LOQs, precision and trueness. The LOQ for cortisol equaled 5 ng/mL...
- Dispersive liquid-liquid microextraction followed by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry for the rapid and sensitive determination of UV filters in environmental water samplesN Negreira
Departamento de Quimica Analitica, Nutricion y Bromatologia, Instituto de Investigacion y Analisis Alimentario, Universidad de Santiago de Compostela, 15782, Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Anal Bioanal Chem 398:995-1004. 2010..Limits of quantification (LOQs) between 2 and 14 ng L(-1), inter-day variability (evaluated with relative standard deviations, RSDs) from 9% to ..
- Determination of betaines in vegetable oils by capillary electrophoresis tandem mass spectrometry--application to the detection of olive oil adulteration with seed oilsLaura Sánchez-Hernández
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, University of Alcalá Ctra Madrid Barcelona, Alcala De Henares Madrid, Spain
Electrophoresis 32:1394-401. 2011..8 to 10.7% for corrected peak areas) and accuracy by means of recovery studies (from 80 to 99%) and LODs and LOQs at 0.1 ppb level...
- [Quantitative determination of xylo-oligosaccharides in xylo-oligosaccharide products with high performance anion-exchange chromatography coupled with pulsed amperometric detection]Li Fan
Key Laboratory of Forest Genetics and Biotechnology, Ministry of Education, Nanjing Forestry University, Nanjing 210037, China
Se Pu 29:75-8. 2011..804-8.607 mg/L. The detection limits (LODs) and the quantification limits (LOQs) were 0.064 -0.111 mg/L and 0.214 -0.371 mg/L, respectively...
- siRNA repositioning for guide strand selection by human Dicer complexesCameron L Noland
Department of Molecular and Cell Biology, University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA
Mol Cell 43:110-21. 2011The human ribonuclease Dicer and its double-stranded RNA (dsRNA)-binding protein (dsRBP) partners TRBP and PACT play important roles in the biogenesis of regulatory RNAs...
- FUNCTION ANALYSIS OF THE DSRNA REGULATED NUCLEAR FACTORSGlen Barber; Fiscal Year: 2004..abstract_text> ..
- Scott A Showalter; Fiscal Year: 2015..There are at least ten dsRBDs involved in miRNA production: two in DGCR8, one in Drosha, one in Dicer, three in TRBP, and three in PACT...
- A NEW METHOD FOR THE ANALYSIS OF VITAMIN DFred E Regnier; Fiscal Year: 2011..Using PTAD derivatization and methylamine, LOQs of 10 - 20 pg/mL have been accomplished for five vitamin D metabolites...
- Quantitative stepwise analysis of RNA interferenceSua Myong; Fiscal Year: 2012..The main components of the RNA silencing proteins include Dicer, TRBP and Argonaute (AGO), which make up the RNA induced silencing complex (RISC)...
- Phillip D Zamore; Fiscal Year: 2016..The function of Dicer proteins is modified by their dsRNA-binding partner proteins-Loquacious (Loqs) and R2D2 in flies...
- Suppression of the Interferon Response by the Hepatitis C VirusFRANCIS VINCENT CHISARI; Fiscal Year: 2010..g. PACT, TRBP, P58). In Specific Aim 3, we will determine how PKR phosphorylation confers a survival advantage for HCV...
- Structure and Function of microRNA Gene Regulation ComplexesRoss Wilson; Fiscal Year: 2013..The focus of the research herein is to investigate the RLC proteins Dicer and TRBP, both of which occur at reduced or undetectable levels in cancer cells according to recent findings...
- Characterization of TRBP-containing complexesRamin Shiekhattar; Fiscal Year: 2009..of microRNA pathway revealed the association of the RNase III enzyme Dicer with the oncogenic protein TRBP. Dicer is the enzyme responsible for the generation of mature microRNA and processing of exogenous double-stranded ..
- Silencing Suppression Mechanism of a Herpes Simplex Virus Virion ComponentNIL CELEBI CHERUKURI; Fiscal Year: 2009..suppressor activity will be examined with known components of the RNA-induced silencing complex (RISC), including TRBP (a PACT homolog), Argonaute 2 (Ago2), and Dicer...
- NEW COMBINATORIAL APPROACH TO RNA LIGAND DISCOVERYALEXEY ELISEEV; Fiscal Year: 2001..exposed to the immobilized TAR, followed by dissociation of the complex by TAR-selective peptides, such as Tat and TRBP. Subsequent mass spectrometry analysis of the selected binders should yield complete structure of the selected ..
- Understanding the Mechanism of RNA Interference (RNAi)Phillip Zamore; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Innate Intracellular MechanismsGlen N Barber; Fiscal Year: 2010..The importance of STING in innate signaling will be determined. Understanding how these pathways function has significant impact on understanding pathogenesis and for developing novel therapeutics and vaccines to combat disease. ..
- Targeted Therapy for Burkitt Lymphoma in Resource Poor SettingsGlen N Barber; Fiscal Year: 2010..Our long term goal is to develop a targeted, efficacious, antiviral-based therapy for EBV (HIV) associated lymphoma that is applicable in developing nations. ..
- Mechanisms of VSV-mediated OncolysisGlen N Barber; Fiscal Year: 2010..Understanding how these pathways function has significant impact on understanding pathogenesis and for developing novel therapeutics and vaccines to combat disease. ..
- A FADD-Associated Helicase Essential for Host DefenseGlen Barber; Fiscal Year: 2008..We anticipate that these studies will improve our knowledge of pathogenesis and provide new concepts for the rational design of novel therapeutic and vaccine strategies. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Role of PKR in Growth RegulationGlen Barber; Fiscal Year: 2008..We propose that these aims will lend insight into mechanisms of cell signaling, tumorigenesis and interferon-mediated actions in the cell. ..
- Transcriptional Regulation of Oocyte-Specific GenesJia Song; Fiscal Year: 2007..Defining transcription complexes that regulate several oocyte gene promoters will create a paradigm in gene regulatory networks that orchestrates the development of oocytes and further our knowledge in reproductive biology. ..
- Immunogenicity of Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) like particlesGlen Barber; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..