Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: T
Description: T, brachyury homolog (mouse)
Alias: TFT, T brachyury homolog, brachyury protein, protein T
Publications132 found, 100 shown here
- Tyrosine kinase inhibitors and modifications of thyroid function tests: a reviewFrédéric Illouz
CHU d Angers, Département d Endocrinologie Diabétologie Nutrition, Angers Cedex, France
Eur J Endocrinol 160:331-6. 2009..and since then, some data have been published and have confirmed that TKI can affect the thyroid function tests (TFT)...
- Evaluation of performance and microbial ecology of sequencing batch reactor and membrane bioreactor treating thin-film transistor liquid crystal display wastewaterY J Wu
Department of Environmental Engineering, Sustainable Environment Research Center SERC, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Chinese Taiwan
Water Sci Technol 58:1085-93. 2008In Taiwan, a substantial amount of thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) wastewater is produced daily due to an increasing production of the opto-electronic industry in recent years...
- Ocular pharmacokinetics of acyclovir amino acid ester prodrugs in the anterior chamber: evaluation of their utility in treating ocular HSV infectionsSuresh Katragadda
Division of Pharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of Missouri Kansas City, Kansas City, MO, United States
Int J Pharm 359:15-24. 2008..To evaluate in vivo corneal absorption of the amino acid prodrugs of acyclovir (ACV) using a topical well model and microdialysis in rabbits...
- Role of platelet-derived endothelial cell growth factor/thymidine phosphorylase in fluoropyrimidine sensitivityM de Bruin
Department of Medical Oncology, VU University Medical Center, De Boelelaan 1117, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Br J Cancer 88:957-64. 2003..5'DFUR) and possibly 5-fluorouracil (5FU) and Ftorafur (Ft), but inactivates trifluorothymidine (TFT)...
- Hair loss in children in South-East Nigeria: common and uncommon casesEdith N Nnoruka
Sub Department of Dermatology, College of Medicine, and Department of Medicine, University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu, Nigeria
Int J Dermatol 46:18-22. 2007..This variable pattern of hair loss is seen in all regions, possibly based on the ethnic origin of hair types...
- Thought Field Therapy clinical applications: utilization in an HMO in behavioral medicine and behavioral health servicesC Sakai
Kaiser Behavioral Medicine and Behavioral Health Services, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
J Clin Psychol 57:1215-27. 2001Thought Field Therapy (TFT) is a self-administered treatment developed by psychologist Roger Callahan...
- A method to distinguish between the de novo induction of thymidine kinase mutants and the selection of pre-existing thymidine kinase mutants in the mouse lymphoma assayJianyong Wang
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR 72205, USA
Mutat Res 626:185-90. 2007..Trifluorothymidine (TFT), a thymidine analogue and the selection agent normally used in the MLA, and 4-nitroquinoline-1-oxide (4-NQO), a ..
- Trifluorothymidine resistance is associated with decreased thymidine kinase and equilibrative nucleoside transporter expression or increased secretory phospholipase A2Olaf H Temmink
Department of Medical Oncology, VU University Medical Center, PO Box 7057, 1007 MB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Mol Cancer Ther 9:1047-57. 2010Trifluorothymidine (TFT) is part of the novel oral formulation TAS-102, which is currently evaluated in phase II studies. Drug resistance is an important limitation of cancer therapy...
- Active pixel imagers incorporating pixel-level amplifiers based on polycrystalline-silicon thin-film transistorsYoucef El-Mohri
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 USA
Med Phys 36:3340-55. 2009..Compared to a-Si, poly-Si offers substantially higher mobilities, enabling higher TFT currents and the possibility of sophisticated AP designs based on both n- and p-channel TFTs...
- Physical and psychophysical characterization of a novel clinical system for digital mammographyStefano Rivetti
Department of Physics, Alma Mater Studiorum, University of Bologna, Bologna 40127, Italy
Med Phys 36:5139-48. 2009..In these detectors the readout is usually achieved through arrays of thin film transistors (TFTs). However, TFT readout tends to display noise characteristics worse than those from indirect detectors...
- Another ten stories in antiviral drug discovery (part C): "Old" and "new" antivirals, strategies, and perspectivesErik De Clercq
Rega Institute for Medical Research, K U Leuven, Minderbroedersstraat 10, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Med Res Rev 29:611-45. 2009..e. IDU, TFT) for the treatment of herpes simplex virus (HSV) infections; (vi) acyclic guanosine analogues (e.g...
- Clinical and microbiological features of dientamoebiasis in patients suspected of suffering from a parasitic gastrointestinal illness: a comparison of Dientamoeba fragilis and Giardia lamblia infectionsOlivier Vandenberg
Department of Microbiology, Saint Pierre University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium
Int J Infect Dis 10:255-61. 2006..To describe the clinical and microbiological features of Dientamoeba fragilis and Giardia lamblia infected patients, and to analyze the genetic variation of D. fragilis strains...
- Baff serum level predicts time to first treatment in early chronic lymphocytic leukemiaStefano Molica
Medical Oncology Unit, Hematology Oncology Department, Azienda Ospedaliera Pugliese Ciaccio, Catanzaro, Italy
Eur J Haematol 85:314-20. 2010..factor (BAFF of the TNF family) by evaluating the impact of these variables on the time to first treatment (TFT) in a series of 169 previously untreated CLL patients in Binet stage A...
- Serum level of CD26 predicts time to first treatment in early B-chronic lymphocytic leukemiaStefano Molica
Medical Oncology Unit, Hematology Oncology Department, Azienda Ospedaliera Pugliese Ciaccio, Viale Pio X 88100 Catanzaro, Italy
Eur J Haematol 83:208-14. 2009..CD26 (dipeptidyl peptidase IV, DPP IV) by evaluating the impact of these variables on the time to first treatment (TFT) in a series of 69 previously untreated Binet stage A B-cell CLL patients...
- Requirements for the natural killer cell-mediated induction of IgG1 and IgG2a expression in B lymphocytesNing Gao
Laboratory of Molecular Pathology, Department of Molecular Pathology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX 75390, USA
Int Immunol 20:645-57. 2008..In addition, NK cells can also upregulate mRNA for the T-box transcription factor (T-bet) in B cells without being able to induce further differentiation...
- p53, mutations, and apoptosis in genistein-exposed human lymphoblastoid cellsS M Morris
Division of Genetic and Reproductive Toxicology, National Center for Toxicological Research, Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, AR 72079, USA
Mutat Res 405:41-56. 1998..tk) locus (both the normal-growth and slow-growth phenotypes) was determined by resistance to trifluorothymidine (TFT) and at the hypoxanthine phosphoribosyl transferase (hprt) locus by resistance to 6-thioguanine (6-TG)...
- Emergence of cross-resistant herpes simplex virus following topical drug therapy in rabbit keratitisC Fardeau
, INSERM U 86, , Paris, France
Curr Eye Res 10:151-8. 1991..virus (HSV-1) in rabbit cornea treated with either IUdR (idoxuridine), IDC (idoxycytidine), ACV (acyclovir), TFT (trifluridine), or Ara A (adenine arabinoside)...
- Efficacy of antiviral agents in feline herpetic keratitis: results of an in vitro studyD L Williams
Department of Clinical Veterinary Medicine, University of Cambridge, Madingley Road, Cambridge, United Kingdom
Curr Eye Res 29:215-8. 2004..To determine, by a plaque reduction assay, the in vitro efficacy of novel antiviral agents in the treatment of feline herpes virus 1 (FHV-1) keratitis in the domestic cat (Felis felis)...
- Serum thrombopoietin compared with ZAP-70 and immunoglobulin heavy-chain gene mutation status as a predictor of time to first treatment in early chronic lymphocytic leukemiaStefano Molica
Department of Oncology Hematology, Azienda Ospedaliera Pugliese Ciaccio, Catanzaro, Italy
Leuk Lymphoma 49:62-7. 2008..according to known and putative prognostic parameters was also evaluated as time to first treatment (TFT). The univariate Cox proportional hazard model demonstrated that the absence of IgV(H) mutational status (p = 0...
- Crohn's disease--defect in innate defenceMichael Gersemann
Internal Medicine I, Robert Bosch Hospital, Auerbachstrasse 110, Stuttgart, Germany
World J Gastroenterol 14:5499-503. 2008..Crohn's ileitis is associated with a reduced expression of the Wnt signalling pathway transcription factor T-cell factor 4 (TCF4), which is regulating Paneth cell differentiation...
- Prognosis of hormone-dependent breast cancers: implications of the presence of dysfunctional transcriptional networks activated by insulin via the immune transcription factor T-betKasi McCune
Department of Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Cancer Res 70:685-96. 2010..The transcription factor T-bet is a negative regulator of GATA-3 in the immune system...
- Additive noise properties of active matrix flat-panel imagersM Maolinbay
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan Medical Center, Ann Arbor 48109, USA
Med Phys 27:1841-54. 2000..Pixel noise is further divided into the following components: TFT thermal noise, shot and 1/f noise associated with the TFT and photodiode leakage currents, and TFT transient noise...
- In vitro synergism of trifluorothymidine and ganciclovir against HSV-1Jeffery A Hobden
Department of Microbiology, Immunology, and Parasitology, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 52:830-3. 2011To determine whether trifluorothymidine (TFT) and ganciclovir (GCV) are synergistic against herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1).
- Scan equalization digital radiography (SEDR) implemented with an amorphous selenium flat-panel detector: initial experienceXinming Liu
Department of Imaging Physics, Digital Imaging Research Laboratory, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030 4009, USA
Phys Med Biol 54:6959-78. 2009..equalization digital radiography (SEDR) system implemented with an amorphous silicon (a-Si) thin-film transistor (TFT) array-based flat-panel detector...
- Quantitative SIMS depth profiling of diffusion barrier gate-oxynitride structures in TFT-LCDsSabine Dreer
Institute of Chemical Technologies and Analytics, Vienna University of Technology, Getreidemarkt 9 164 AC, 1060 Vienna, Austria
Anal Bioanal Chem 379:599-604. 2004Gate oxynitride structures of TFT-LCDs were investigated by SIMS, and successful solutions are demonstrated to overcome difficulties arising due to the charging effects of the multilayer systems, the matrix effect of the method, and the ..
- Biological treatment of thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) wastewaterC N Lei
Department of Environmental Engineering, Sustainable Environment Research Center SERC, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Chinese Taiwan
Water Sci Technol 58:1001-6. 2008The amount of pollutants produced during manufacturing processes of TFT-LCD (thin-film transistor liquid crystal display) substantially increases due to an increasing production of the opto-electronic industry in Taiwan...
- Levels of interferon-gamma and transcription factor T-bet in progressive periodontal lesions in patients with chronic periodontitisNicolas Dutzan
Periodontal Biology Laboratory, Department of Conservative Dentistry, Dentistry Faculty, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile
J Periodontol 80:290-6. 2009..During the generation of a primary CD4(+) T helper 1 (Th1) response, interferon-gamma (IFN-gamma) acts as a positive regulator by selectively inducing Th1 ..
- Comparison of HSV-1 thymidine kinase-dependent and -independent inhibition of replication-competent adenoviral vectors by a panel of drugsOliver Wildner
Ruhr Universitat Bochum, Abteilung für Molekulare und Medizinische Virologie, Bldg MA, Rm 6 40, D 44801 Bochum, Germany
Cancer Gene Ther 10:791-802. 2003..the fluorinated pyrimidine analogs 5-fluoro-2'-deoxyuridine (FUdR), 5-fluorouridine (FUR), and trifluorothymidine (TFT), with a mean 50% inhibitory concentration (IC(50)) ranging from 0.12 to 0.32 microM...
- Diagnosing unsuspected hypopituitarism in adults from suggestive thyroid function test resultsDavid Preiss
Department of Biochemistry, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Castle Street, Glasgow, UK
Ann Clin Biochem 45:70-5. 2008..2 cases/100,000/year by following up abnormal TFTs. The aim of this study was to verify the incidence of unsuspected hypopituitarism diagnosed by reflective testing on such samples in a Scottish population...
- Mechanism of trifluorothymidine potentiation of oxaliplatin-induced cytotoxicity to colorectal cancer cellsO H Temmink
Department of Medical Oncology, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Br J Cancer 96:231-40. 2007..The pyrimidine analog trifluorothymidine (TFT) forms together with a thymidine phosphorylase inhibitor (TPI) the anticancer drug formulation TAS-102, in which ..
- Controlled delivery of T-box21 small interfering RNA ameliorates autoimmune alopecia (Alopecia Areata) in a C3H/HeJ mouse modelMotonobu Nakamura
Department of Dermatology, Gunma University, Maebashi, Japan
Am J Pathol 172:650-8. 2008..Here we confirmed that infiltrating CD4 T lymphocytes around hair follicles of patients with alopecia areata were primarily CCR5-positive with few CCR4-..
- T-bet is required for protection against vaccinia virus infectionMasanori Matsui
Department of Microbiology, Saitama Medical School, Moroyama cho, Iruma gun, Japan
J Virol 79:12798-806. 2005The transcription factor T-bet regulates the differentiation of CD4(+) T-helper type 1 (Th1) cells and represses Th2 lineage commitment...
- [Pyrolysis characteristics of medical waste compositions containing PVC (polyvinyl chloride)]Na Deng
School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Tianjin Uninversity, Tianjin 300072, China
Huan Jing Ke Xue 29:837-43. 2008..of medical waste compositions containing PVC (polyvinyl chloride), thermogravimetric study of tube for transfusion (TFT) and sample collector for urine (SCFU) was carried out using the thermogravimetric analyser (TGA) with N2...
- Intravenous immunoglobulin induces proliferation and immunoglobulin synthesis from B cells of patients with common variable immunodeficiency: a mechanism underlying the beneficial effect of IVIg in primary immunodeficienciesJagadeesh Bayry
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité 872, F 75006 Paris, France
J Autoimmun 36:9-15. 2011..stimulation by IVIg is not associated with induction of B cell effector cytokine IFN-γ and of transcription factor T-bet...
- Microbial ecology and performance of nitrifying bacteria in an aerobic membrane bioreactor treating thin-film transistor liquid crystal display wastewaterL M Whang
Department of Environmental Engineering, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Chinese Taiwan
Water Sci Technol 58:2365-71. 2008This study was conducted to evaluate the long-term performance of an aerobic membrane bioreactor (MBR), treating TFT-LCD wastewater containing dimethyl sulphoxide (DMSO), monoethanolamine (MEA) and tetra-methyl ammonium hydroxide (TMAH), ..
- Interleukin-10 induces uteroglobin-related protein (UGRP) 1 gene expression in lung epithelial cells through homeodomain transcription factor T/EBP/NKX2.1Achara Srisodsai
Laboratory of Metabolism, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892, USA
J Biol Chem 279:54358-68. 2004UGRP1 is a downstream target gene for homeodomain transcription factor T/EBP/NKX2.1, which is predominantly expressed in lung epithelial cells, and may play an anti-inflammatory role in lung inflammation...
- Triple Faeces Test: an effective tool for detection of intestinal parasites in routine clinical practiceT van Gool
Section of Parasitology, Department of Medical Microbiology, L1 110, Academic Medical Centre, Meibergdreef 9, 1105 AZ, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 22:284-90. 2003..The results of the test, called the "Triple Faeces Test" (TFT), were compared with those of the conventional diagnostic method, i.e...
- Children's immunology, what can we learn from animal studies (2): Modulation of systemic Th1/Th2 immune response in infant mice after prenatal exposure to low-level toluene and toll-like receptor (TLR) 2 ligandShoji Yamamoto
National Institute for Environmental Studies, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan
J Toxicol Sci 34:SP341-8. 2009..On the other hand, splenic expression of transcription factor T-bet (Th1-specific), GATA-3 (Th2-specific) and Foxp3 (gene marker for regulatory CD4+CD25+ T-cells) mRNAs was ..
- T-bet transcription factor detection facilitates the diagnosis of minimal hairy cell leukemia infiltrates in bone marrow trephinesKorinna Johrens
Consultation and Reference Center for Hematopathology at the Institute of Pathology, Charite Campus Benjamin Franklin, Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Germany
Am J Surg Pathol 31:1181-5. 2007..Among the antibodies tested those directed against the T-cell associated transcription factor T-bet showed the required specificity: (1) T-bet is highly expressed in all 85 ..
- Heterogeneity stabilizes reciprocal altruism interactionsM A Fishman
Department of Zoology, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, 69978, Israel
J Theor Biol 209:87-95. 2001..Furthermore, this cooperation is implemented via unmodified tit-for-tat (TfT) strategy...
- IL-7 receptor expression provides the potential for long-term survival of both CD62Lhigh central memory T cells and Th1 effector cells during Leishmania major infectionSara L Colpitts
Department of Pathobiology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Immunol 182:5702-11. 2009..Our laboratory has described two populations of Leishmania-induced CD4(+) T cells that contribute to immunity: CD62L(high) central memory T (T(CM)) cells and CD62L(low) effector T cells...
- Potential for medical error: incorrectly completed request forms for thyroid function tests limit pathologists' advice to cliniciansAnnalise E Zemlin
Division of Chemical Pathology, National Health Laboratory Service, Tygerberg Hospital, Stellenbosch University, Tygerberg, W Cape
S Afr Med J 99:668-71. 2009..Interpretative comments are added to all TFT results.
- Different antigens trigger different Th1/Th2 reactions in neonatal mononuclear cells (MNCs) relating to T-bet/GATA-3 expressionHong Ren Yu
Division of Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Chang Gung Children s Hospital, Chang Gung University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan, ROC
J Leukoc Biol 74:952-8. 2003..Th1/Th2 reactions as demonstrated by IL-4/IFNgamma production and mRNA expression, and transcriptional factors T-bet/GATA-3 mRNA expression in mononuclear cells from human umbilical cord blood (CBMC)...
- Differential activation of cell death and autophagy results in an increased cytotoxic potential for trifluorothymidine compared to 5-fluorouracil in colon cancer cellsIrene V Bijnsdorp
Department of Medical Oncology, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Int J Cancer 126:2457-68. 2010Trifluorothymidine (TFT) is part of the oral drug formulation TAS-102. Both 5-fluorouracil (5-FU) and TFT can inhibit thymidylate synthase and be incorporated into DNA. TFT shows only moderate cross-resistance to 5-FU...
- When should we be conducting thyroid function tests in newborns and young infants?Michael O Ogundele
Department of Paediatrics, Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Trust, Combe Park, Bath BA1 3NG, UK
Arch Dis Child 95:151-2. 2010An audit of local practice was undertaken as regards requests for thyroid function tests (TFT) in children aged between birth and 3 months at two local hospitals in South West England between 2005 and 2008...
- Synergistic inhibition of herpesvirus replication by docosanol and antiviral nucleoside analogsJohn F Marcelletti
Avanir Pharmaceuticals, 11388 Sorrento Valley Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
Antiviral Res 56:153-66. 2002..intensified the inhibition of HSV production by all tested nucleoside analogs, including trifluorothymidine (TFT), adenine arabinoside (Ara-A), and ribavirin...
- The utilization of thin film transistor liquid crystal display waste glass as a pozzolanic materialK L Lin
Department of Environmental Engineering, National Ilan University 1, Section 1, Shen Lung Road, Yi Lan City 26047, Taiwan, ROC
J Hazard Mater 163:916-21. 2009..behavior of waste glass blended cement (WGBC) paste used in thin film transistor liquid crystal displays (TFT-LCD). X-ray diffraction (XRD) results demonstrate that the TFT-LCD waste glass was entirely non-crystalline...
- Blockade of transforming growth factor beta upregulates T-box transcription factor T-bet, and increases T helper cell type 1 cytokine and matrix metalloproteinase-3 production in the human gut mucosaA Di Sabatino
Centre for Infectious Disease, Institute of Cell and Molecular Science, Barts, London School of Medicine and Dentistry, Whitechapel, London E1 2AT, UK
Gut 57:605-12. 2008The role of transforming growth factor beta (TGFbeta) in inhibiting T cell function in the normal gut has been studied in animal models...
- Improvement of routine diagnosis of intestinal parasites with multiple sampling and SAF-fixative in the triple-faeces-testOlivier Vandenberg
Department of Microbiology, Saint Pierre University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium
Acta Gastroenterol Belg 69:361-6. 2006..With application of the Triple-Faeces-Test (TFT) protocol, where both multiple sampling and a SAF-fixative are included, these practical problems could be overcome...
- Influence of room lighting on grey-scale perception with a CRT-and a TFT monitor displayR Haak
Department of Operative Dentistry and Periodontology, University of Cologne, Koln, Germany
Dentomaxillofac Radiol 31:193-7. 2002To determine the influence of ambient lighting on grey-scale perception using a cathode-ray tube (CRT) and a thin film transistor (TFT) computer display.
- Simple and rapid enzymatic method for the synthesis of single-strand oligonucleotides containing trifluorothymidineNorihiko Suzuki
Tokushima Research Center, Taiho Pharmaceutical Co Ltd, 224 2 Hiraishi Ebisuno, Kawauchi, Tokushima, Japan
Nucleosides Nucleotides Nucleic Acids 29:896-904. 2010To investigate the mechanism of trifluorothymidine (TFT)-induced DNA damage, we developed an enzymatic method for the synthesis of single-strand oligonucleotides containing TFT-monophosphate residues...
- The Hollow Fibre Assay as a model for in vivo pharmacodynamics of fluoropyrimidines in colon cancer cellsO H Temmink
Department of Medical Oncology, VU University Medical Center, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Br J Cancer 96:61-6. 2007..TAS-102 is a new oral drug formulation, which is composed of trifluorothymidine (TFT) and thymidine phosphorylase inhibitor (TPI), which prevents TFT degradation...
- Brief trauma intervention with Rwandan genocide-survivors using thought field therapySuzanne Connolly
Int J Emerg Ment Health 13:161-72. 2011This randomized waitlist control study examined the efficacy of Thought Field Therapy (TFT) in reducing Posttraumatic Stress Disorder symptoms in survivors of the 1994 genocide in Rwanda...
- Aberrant nuclear localization of EBP50 promotes colorectal carcinogenesis in xenotransplanted mice by modulating TCF-1 and β-catenin interactionsYu Yu Lin
Graduate Institute of Molecular Medicine, National Taiwan University College of Medicine, Taipei, Taiwan
J Clin Invest 122:1881-94. 2012..stabilized upon Wnt activation and accumulates in the nucleus, where it can interact with the transcription factor T cell factor (TCF) to transactivate gene expression...
- Effects of NH₄⁺ on Ce(IV) electro-regeneration in simulated and real spent TFT-LCD Cr-etching solutionsTe San Chen
Department of Environmental Engineering and Science, National Pingtung University of Science and Technology, 1 Hseuh Fu Road, Nei Pu Hsiang, Pingtung 91201, Taiwan
J Environ Manage 104:85-90. 2012..in 4 M HNO(3) in the presence/absence of NH(4)(+) and real spent thin-film transistor liquid-crystal display (TFT-LCD) Cr-etching solutions...
- Polymer substrate temperature sensor array for brain interfacesInsoo Kim
Department of Engineering Sciences and Mechanics, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA16802, USA insoo psu edu
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2011:3286-9. 2011We developed an implantable thin film transistor temperature sensor (TFT-TS) to measure temperature changes in the brain. These changes are assumed to be associated with cerebral metabolism and neuronal activity...
- A comparative study of the TF-Test®, Kato-Katz, Hoffman-Pons-Janer, Willis and Baermann-Moraes coprologic methods for the detection of human parasitosisGabriela Lanna Xavier de Carvalho
Núcleo de Pesquisa em Ciências Biológicas, Universidade Federal de Ouro Preto, MG, Brasil
Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz 107:80-4. 2012This study compares the diagnostic accuracy of the TF-Test(®) (TFT) for human parasitosis with results obtained using the traditional Kato-Katz (KK), Hoffman-Pons-Janer (HPJ), Willis and Baermann-Moraes (BM) techniques...
- The ergonomics approach for thin film transistor-liquid crystal display manufacturing processChih Wei Lu
Industrial and Systems Engineering Department, Chung Yuan Christian University, 200, Chung Pei Rd, Chung Li, Taiwan 32023, ROC
Work 41:5627-30. 2012The thin film transistor-liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) has been used all over the world. Although the manufacture process of TFT-LCD was highly automated, employees are hired to do manual job in module assembly process...
- T-box 21 transcription factor is responsible for distorted T(H)2 differentiation in human peripheral CD4+ T cellsOsamu Kaminuma
Department of Allergy and Immunology, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Medical Science, Tokyo, Japan
J Allergy Clin Immunol 123:813-23.e3. 2009Regardless of T(H)1/T(H)2 theory, CD4(+) T cells of patients with allergic asthma, a typical T(H)2 disease, and those of healthy subjects expressed equivalent levels of IFN-gamma, even though T(H)2 cytokines were significantly ..
- Aging dynamics of solution-processed amorphous oxide semiconductor field effect transistorsChangdeuck Bae
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Yonsei University, 134 Shinchon dong, Seodaemun gu, Seoul 120 749, South Korea, School of Advanced Materials Engineering, Kookmin University, Jeongneung gil 77, Seoul 136 702, South Korea, and LCD R and D Center, Samsung Electronics Co Ltd, Gyeonggi do 449 711, South Korea
ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 2:626-32. 2010..oxide (a-IGZO) layers as amorphous oxide semiconductors (AOSs) for transparent, flexible thin-film transistor (TFT) applications...
- The function of follicular helper T cells is regulated by the strength of T cell antigen receptor bindingNicolas Fazilleau
Department of Immunology and Microbial Sciences, La Jolla, California, USA
Nat Immunol 10:375-84. 2009How follicular helper T cells (T(FH) cells) differentiate to regulate B cell immunity is critical for effective protein vaccination...
- [Ocular coherence tomography in age-related macular degeneration patients treated with photodynamic therapy with verteporforin]Arnaldo Furman Bordon
Departamento de Oftalmologia da Universidade Federal de São Paulo São Paulo SP Brasil
Arq Bras Oftalmol 71:799-804. 2008..To identify the optical coherence tomography (OCT) findings in patients with age-related macular degeneration (ARMD) treated with photodynamic therapy (PDT)...
- Nanometer-scale oxide thin film transistor with potential for high-density image sensor applicationsSanghun Jeon
Semiconductor Device Laboratory and Analytical Engineering Center, Samsung Advanced Institute of Technology, Samsung Electronics Corporations, Yongin si, Gyeonggi do 446 712, Republic of Korea
ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 3:1-6. 2011..Specifically, the a-IGZO TFT with 180 nm gate length is probed to exhibit remarkable performance including low 1/f noise and high output gain, ..
- The TLX1 oncogene drives aneuploidy in T cell transformationKim De Keersmaecker
Institute for Cancer Genetics, Columbia University, New York, New York, USA
Nat Med 16:1321-7. 2010The TLX1 oncogene (encoding the transcription factor T cell leukemia homeobox protein-1) has a major role in the pathogenesis of T cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL)...
- Generalist genes analysis of DNA markers associated with mathematical ability and disability reveals shared influence across ages and abilitiesSophia J Docherty
King s College London, MRC Social, Genetic and Developmental Psychiatry Centre, Institute of Psychiatry, De Crespigny Park, London, SE5 8AF, UK
BMC Genet 11:61. 2010..The 4927 children in this genotyped sample have also been studied at 7, 9 and 12 years of age on measures of mathematical ability, as well as on other cognitive and learning abilities...
- [Effects of garlicin on the expression of transcription factor T-bet and GATA-3 in blood lymph cells in rats with allergic rhinitis]Dong Chen
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, First Affiliated Hospital of SUN Yet san University, Guangzhou 510080, China
Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Tou Jing Wai Ke Za Zhi 45:133-8. 2010To investigate the effects of garlicin on the expression of transcription factors T-bet and GATA-3 in blood lymph cells of experimental rats with allergic rhinitis.
- Transfer of stimulus control from a TFT to CRT screenRenee Caron Richards Railton
University of Waikato, Hamilton, New Zealand
Behav Processes 85:111-5. 2010..screens; however, there is some evidence that these give different results to non-flickering thin film transistor (TFT) screens. Hens' critical flicker fusion frequency ranges between 80 and 90 Hz--above standard CRT screens...
- Effects of the silicon core structures on the hole mobility of star-shaped oligothiophenesJoji Ohshita
Department of Applied Chemistry, Graduate School of Engineering, Hiroshima University, Higashi Hiroshima, 739 8527, Japan
Dalton Trans 39:9314-20. 2010..A top-contact type thin film transistor (TFT) with a vapour-deposited film of tris[(ethylterthiophenyl)dimethylsilyl]methylsilane (3T(3)Si(4)) showed field-..
- Fabrication of pt/au concentric spheres from triblock copolymerHaeng Deog Koh
Department of Polymer Science and Engineering, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts 01003
ACS Nano 4:1124-30. 2010Dispersion of an aqueous H(2)PtCl(6) solution into a trifluorotoluene (TFT) solution of a polystyrene-block-poly(2-vinylpyridine)-block-poly(ethylene oxide) (PS-b-P2VP-b-PEO) triblock copolymer produced an emulsion-induced hollow micelle ..
- Osteopontin modulates the generation of memory CD8+ T cells during influenza virus infectionJunko Morimoto
Division of Molecular Immunology, Institute for Genetic Medicine, Hokkaido University, Sapporo 060 0815, Japan
J Immunol 187:5671-83. 2011..Memory CD8(+) T cells are a critical component of protective immunity against infections and cancers...
- A comprehensive evaluation of the prognostic significance of 13q deletions in patients with B-chronic lymphocytic leukaemiaDaniel L Van Dyke
Division of Laboratory Genetics, Mayo Clinic, 200 First Street SW, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Br J Haematol 148:544-50. 2010..Patients with a heterozygous 13q- and those with a homozygous deletion had similar time to first treatment (TFT) and overall survival (OS)...
- Inhibition of suppressive T cell factor 1 (TCF-1) isoforms in naive CD4+ T cells is mediated by IL-4/STAT6 signalingElisabeth Maier
Department of Molecular Biology, University of Salzburg, Hellbrunner Strasse 34, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
J Biol Chem 286:919-28. 2011The Wnt pathway transcription factor T cell factor 1 (TCF-1) plays essential roles in the control of several developmental processes, including T cell development in the thymus...
- Parasitological diagnosis combining an internally controlled real-time PCR assay for the detection of four protozoa in stool samples with a testing algorithm for microscopyL E S Bruijnesteijn van Coppenraet
Laboratory of Medical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, Isala Clinics, Zwolle, The Netherlands
Clin Microbiol Infect 15:869-74. 2009..and Dientamoeba fragilis in single faecal samples were compared with Triple Faeces Test (TFT) microscopy results from 397 patient samples...
- Association of TBX21 promoter polymorphisms with type 1 autoimmune hepatitis in a Chinese populationSong Chen
Institute of Infectious Diseases, Southwest Hospital, The Third Military Medical University, Chongqing, China
Hum Immunol 72:69-73. 2011The T-box transcription factor T-bet is a key regulator for the lineage commitment in CD4 Th1 cells and CD8 T cells by activating the hallmark production of interferon-γ, and its expression level is linked to autoimmune diseases...
- Entrance skin dose during radiofrequency catheter ablation for tachyarrhythmia: a multicenter studyTakashi Kidouchi
Department of Radiology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 34:563-70. 2011..To assess the entrance skin dose (ESD) during radiofrequency catheter ablation procedures for tachyarrhythmia including atrial fibrillation (Af)...
- Preliminary results for an adaptive family treatment for drug abuse in Hispanic youthDaniel A Santisteban
El Centro, School of Nursing and Health Studies, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL 33124, USA
J Fam Psychol 25:610-4. 2011..and their families were randomized either to the experimental treatment or to traditional family therapy (TFT) and were assessed at baseline and 8-month follow-up...
- Vaccination of mice with salmonella expressing VapA: mucosal and systemic Th1 responses provide protection against Rhodococcus equi infectionAline F Oliveira
Departamento de Biologia Celular e Molecular e Bioagentes Patogênicos, Faculdade de Medicina de Ribeirao Preto, Universidade de Sao Paulo, Ribeirao Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil
PLoS ONE 5:e8644. 2010..mice produce high levels of Th1 cytokines and show a prominent mRNA expression of the Th1 transcription factor T-bet, in detriment of the Th2 transcription factor GATA-3. Following R...
- Dual-gate thin-film transistors, integrated circuits and sensorsMark Jan Spijkman
Philips Research Laboratories, High Tech Campus, AE Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Adv Mater 23:3231-42. 2011The first dual-gate thin-film transistor (DGTFT) was reported in 1981 with CdSe as the semiconductor. Other TFT technologies such as a-Si:H and organic semiconductors have led to additional ways of making DGTFTs...
- The ability of the mouse lymphoma TK assay to detect aneugensMichael D Fellows
AstraZeneca, R and D Alderley Park, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 4TG, UK
Mutagenesis 26:771-81. 2011..The largest increases in mutant number were seen with taxol and carbendazim; therefore, trifluorothymidine (TFT)-resistant clones resulting from treatment with them were cultured and analysed for chromosome 11 copy number using ..
- The transcription factor T-bet controls regulatory T cell homeostasis and function during type 1 inflammationMeghan A Koch
Benaroya Research Institute, Seattle, Washington, USA
Nat Immunol 10:595-602. 2009Several subsets of Foxp3(+) regulatory T cells (T(reg) cells) work in concert to maintain immune homeostasis. However, the molecular bases underlying the phenotypic and functional diversity of T(reg) cells remain obscure...
- Grey-scale reversed radiographic display in the detection of approximal cariesRainer Haak
Centre of Dental Medicine, Department of Operative Dentistry and Periodontology, University of Cologne, Kerpener Strasse 32, D 50931 Köln, Germany
J Dent 33:65-71. 2005..Purpose of this study was to determine the influence of grey-scale reversal of digital radiographic images on the detection of proximal caries...
- T-bet controls autoaggressive CD8 lymphocyte responses in type 1 diabetesAmy E Juedes
Division of Developmental Immunology, La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, 10355 Science Center Dr, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
J Exp Med 199:1153-62. 2004The T-box transcription factor T-bet is known to control lineage commitment and interferon-gamma production by T helper 1 (Th1) CD4 lymphocytes...
- Female steroid hormones use signal transducers and activators of transcription protein-mediated pathways to modulate the expression of T-bet in epithelial cells: a mechanism for local immune regulation in the human reproductive tractKei Kawana
Fearing Research Laboratory, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
Mol Endocrinol 19:2047-59. 2005The transcription factor T-bet promotes the differentiation of inflammatory Th1 T helper cells...
- Regulation of IFN-gamma production by B effector 1 cells: essential roles for T-bet and the IFN-gamma receptorDavid P Harris
Trudeau Institute, Saranac Lake, NY 12983, USA
J Immunol 174:6781-90. 2005..B cells by either Th1 cells or IL-12/IL-18 is absolutely dependent on expression of the IFN-gammaR and the T-box transcription factor, T-bet...
- Chest radiography: a comparison of image quality and effective dose using four digital systemsA Pascoal
ME and P, King s College London, London, UK
Radiat Prot Dosimetry 114:273-7. 2005..radiography was compared for four digital imaging systems that used three different detector technologies: a-Si/TFT flat-panel detector (FPD), scanning-slot/charge-coupled device (CCD) and photostimuable phosphor (PSP)...
- A crucial role for T-bet in selectin ligand expression in T helper 1 (Th1) cellsGreg H Underhill
Department of Microbiology Immunology, Feinberg School of Medicine, Northwestern University, 303 E Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
Blood 106:3867-73. 2005Proinflammatory T helper 1 (Th1) cells express high levels of carbohydrate ligands for the endothelial selectins, but the molecular basis for this phenotype is incompletely understood...
- Increased susceptibility of mice lacking T-bet to infection with Mycobacterium tuberculosis correlates with increased IL-10 and decreased IFN-gamma productionBrandon M Sullivan
Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115, USA
J Immunol 175:4593-602. 2005..Considerable work has demonstrated that the transcription factor, T-bet, is required for IFN-gamma expression and fundamental to the generation of type 1 immunity in multiple cell ..
- An alternate line erasure and readout (ALER) method for implementing slot-scan imaging technique with a flat-panel detector--initial experiencesXinming Liu
Department of Imaging Physics, University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Unit 056, Houston, TX 77030, USA
IEEE Trans Med Imaging 25:496-502. 2006..for implementing slot-scan digital radiography technique with an amorphous silicon (a-Si) thin-film transistor (TFT) array based flat-panel detector...
- The T-box transcription factor T-bet in immunity and autoimmunityStanford L Peng
Inflammation, Autoimmunity and Transplantation Research, Roche Palo Alto, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
Cell Mol Immunol 3:87-95. 2006The T-box transcription factor T-bet (Tbx21) has emerged as a key regulator of type 1-like immunity, playing critical roles in the establishment and/or maintenance of effector cell fates in T and B lymphocytes, as well as dendritic cells ..
- IFN-gamma-inducing transcription factor, T-bet is upregulated by estrogen in murine splenocytes: role of IL-27 but not IL-12Ebru Karpuzoglu
Center for Molecular Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Department of Biomedical Sciences and Pathobiology, Virginia Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA 24061, USA
Mol Immunol 44:1808-14. 2007..Since IFN-gamma is regulated by T-bet, in this study, we investigated whether estrogen induces T-bet expression in primary murine splenocytes...
- A caveolin-3 mutant that causes limb girdle muscular dystrophy type 1C disrupts Src localization and activity and induces apoptosis in skeletal myotubesGayle M Smythe
Department of Neurology and Neurological Science, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California 94305 5235, USA
J Cell Sci 116:4739-49. 2003..One of these mutations (here termed the 'TFT mutation') results in a deletion of a tripeptide (DeltaTFT(63-65)) that affects the scaffolding and oligomerization ..
- Nitrification-denitrification of opto-electronic industrial wastewater by anoxic/aerobic processT K Chen
Institute of Environmental Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
J Environ Sci Health A Tox Hazard Subst Environ Eng 38:2157-67. 2003..Raw wastewater from an actual TFT-LCD manufacturing plant was obtained as the sample for looking into the feasibility of opto-electronic industrial ..
- Bromovinyldeoxyuridine (BVDU) and trifluorothymidine (TFT) in dendritic corneal ulceration: a double blind controlled studyW J Power
Royal Victoria Eye and Ear Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Curr Eye Res 10:183-7. 1991..corneal dendritic ulceration were randomly entered into a double blind clinical trial comparing BVDU eyedrops with TFT eyedrops. Of those receiving TFT 100% healed in a mean time of 6...
- Luminance of the surround and visual fatigue of VDT operatorsA Wolska
Central Institute for Labour Protection, Warszawa, 00 701, Poland
Int J Occup Saf Ergon 5:553-81. 1999..The same experiments were done for CRT (Cathode Ray Tube) and LCD TFT (Liquid Crystal Display with Thin Film Transistor) screens...
- Effect of famciclovir on herpes simplex virus type 1 corneal disease and establishment of latency in rabbitsJ M Loutsch
Department of Ophthalmology, LSU Eye Center, Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center, New Orleans, Louisiana 70112 2234, USA
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 45:2044-53. 2001..The efficacy of 250 mg of FCV per kg was also compared to topical treatment with 1% trifluorothymidine (TFT). Although TFT treatment was more effective at reducing eye disease, FCV-treated rabbits had a better survival rate...
- Raising and lowering of heart rate variability: some clinical findings of Thought Field TherapyR J Callahan
Callahan Techniques, Ltd, La Quinta, CA 92253, USA
J Clin Psychol 57:1175-86. 2001This clinical report presents some of the findings in Thought Field Therapy (TFT) that show both raising and lowering of heart rate variability (HRV)...
- T-bet regulates IgG class switching and pathogenic autoantibody productionStanford L Peng
Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MA 02115 6017, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 99:5545-50. 2002..The T-box transcription factor T-bet directly regulates Th1 lineage commitment by CD4 T cells, but its role in B ..
- Quantitative evaluation of three advanced laparoscopic viewing technologies: a stereo endoscope, an image projection display, and a TFT displayM Wentink
OCP Man Machine Systems, Delft University of Technology, Mekelweg 2, 2628CD, Delft, The Netherlands
Surg Endosc 16:1237-41. 2002..The aim of the study was to objectively compare three technologically advanced laparoscopic viewing systems with the standard viewing system currently used in most Dutch hospitals...
- Developmental expression of the T-box transcription factor T-bet/Tbx21 during mouse embryogenesisAndrea Faedo
Stem Cell Research Institute SCRI, Istituto Scientifico HS Raffaele, Via Olgettina, 58 Milan, Italy
Mech Dev 116:157-60. 2002A novel type of DNA-binding domain, the 'T-box' domain, characterizes an increasingly large family of transcription factors (Trends Genet. 15 (1999) 154)...
- Landmark identification on direct digital versus film-based cephalometric radiographs: a human skull studyRalf Kurt Willy Schulze
Department of Oral Surgery, Dental School, Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz, Augustusplatz 2, D 55131 Mainz, Germany
Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 122:635-42. 2002..Digital images were displayed on a 15.1-in TFT monitor in 3:1 mode (20 x 26 cm)...
- Influence of displayed image size on radiographic detection of approximal cariesR Haak
Centre of Dental Medicine, Department of Operative Dentistry and Periodontology, University of Cologne, Koln, Germany
Dentomaxillofac Radiol 32:242-6. 2003To evaluate the validity of approximal caries detection on digital bitewing radiographs displayed at different image sizes on either a cathode ray tube (CRT) monitor or a thin film transistor (TFT) monitor.
- MASDA, AN AMORPHOUS SILICON IMAGER FOR RADIOTHERAPYLarry Antonuk; Fiscal Year: 1992..6x25.6 cm2 imaging surface with lens of thousands of individual sensors and thin film transistors (TFT's) made from a relatively new class of solid-state materials, hydrogenated amorphous silicon, whose properties are ..
- Digital x-ray imaged based on Hgl2 polycrystalline filmsJAN IWANCZYK; Fiscal Year: 2002..on HgI2 polycrystalline films coupled to large area flat panel amorphous silicon (a-Si:H) thin-film transistor (TFT)-addressed readout arrays...
- Control of Effector and Memory T Cell Development by Inflammatory SignalsSusan M Kaech; Fiscal Year: 2010Immunological memory is a cardinal property of the adaptive immune system and memory CD8 T cells play a critical role in providing long-term protective immunity against reoccurring infectious disease and cancers...
- Flat-panel X-ray Imaging Detector with Avalanche GainWei Zhao; Fiscal Year: 2010..optical image to charge and provide a programmable gain;and a large area active matrix (AM) thin film transistor (TFT) array to read out the image electronically in real-time...
- OCULAR DISPOSITION OF ACYCLOGUANOSINE ANALOGUESAshim Mitra; Fiscal Year: 2005..constitutes significant therapeutic advantage over the current therapy using highly cytotoxic trifluorothymidine (TFT)...
- Therapeutic immunoregulation mediated by TGF-??-induced iTregs in autoimmune arthSong Guo Zheng; Fiscal Year: 2010..The current proposal plans to develop a novel approach that tests the central hypothesis: CD4?? regulatory T cells (iTregs) generated with IL-2 and TGF-2 are stable in an inflammatory milieu and are able to treat collagen-..
- MICROBIAL DEGRADATION OF AGENT ORANGEAnanda Chakrabarty; Fiscal Year: 1993..the chlorocatechol (clc) genes for 3Cba and 2,4-D dissimilation are highly homologous, the 2,4,5-T degradative (tft) genes show no homology with any of the genomic DNA of a large number of pseudomonads and other bacteria...
- Development of CMV-specific T Cell Memory in Lung Transplant RecipientsJohn F McDyer; Fiscal Year: 2010..The mechanisms by which D+R- LTRs develop and maintain protective CMV-specific T cell immunity, particularly within the lung allograft, remain incompletely understood...
- T cell activation requirement in autoimmune demyelinationMichael K Racke; Fiscal Year: 2010Experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis (EAE) is a T cell mediated, autoimmune disorder characterized by central nervous system (CNS) inflammation and demyelination, features reminiscent of the human disease, multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- T-bet and Tumor ImmunityLaurie Glimcher; Fiscal Year: 2009..by type 1 immune responses, particularly via the cytokine IFNgamma, whose secretion is highly dependent on helper T cells...
- Intranet-based Tobacco Prevention Program for ChildrenJudy Andrews; Fiscal Year: 2009..guide for teachers and parent newsletters; (4) Examine change from 5th to 7th grade in the mechanisms that the TFT program is designed to target, and assess if these cognitive mechanisms serve to mediate the effects of the program ..
- Intranet-based Tobacco Prevention Program for ChildrenJudy Andrews; Fiscal Year: 2007..guide for teachers and parent newsletters; (4) Examine change from 5th to 7th grade in the mechanisms that the TFT program is designed to target, and assess if these cognitive mechanisms serve to mediate the effects of the program ..
- Intranet-based Tobacco Prevention Program for ChildrenJudy A Andrews; Fiscal Year: 2010..guide for teachers and parent newsletters;(4) Examine change from 5th to 7th grade in the mechanisms that the TFT program is designed to target, and assess if these cognitive mechanisms serve to mediate the effects of the program ..
- Flat-panel X-ray Imaging Detector with Avalanche GainWei Zhao; Fiscal Year: 2007..a-Se) photoconductor (which we call HARP) with increased gain and active matrix (AM) thin film transistor (TFT) readout, and improve the low dose imaging performance of flat-panel x-ray imaging detectors...
- Optimized Digital Mammography with an a-Se FP ImagerChris Shaw; Fiscal Year: 2007..Digital Mammography (SEDM) system using an amorphous selenium and amorphous silicon thin film transistor (aSe/aSi TFT) array based flat-panel imager as the x-ray detector...
- Molecular Characterization of T-bet's Role in ImmunityAMY WEINMANN; Fiscal Year: 2007..The transcription factor T-bet appears to play a significant role in the development of CD4+ T helper 1 cells...
- MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF THE IGE ALLERGIC RESPONSERaif Geha; Fiscal Year: 2007..In project #1, based on her previous findings that the transcription factor T-bet dictates the Thl genetic program while the NFAT transcription factors control the production of IL-4, L...