Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: Suz12
Description: SUZ12, polycomb repressive complex 2 subunit
Alias: CHET9, JJAZ1, polycomb protein SUZ12, chET 9 protein, chromatin precipitated E2F target 9 protein, joined to JAZF1 protein, suppressor of zeste 12 protein homolog
- Pasini D, Bracken A, Jensen M, Lazzerini Denchi E, Helin K. Suz12 is essential for mouse development and for EZH2 histone methyltransferase activity. EMBO J. 2004;23:4061-71 pubmedb>SUZ12 is a recently identified Polycomb group (PcG) protein, which together with EZH2 and EED forms different Polycomb repressive complexes (PRC2/3)...
- Cha T, Zhou B, Xia W, Wu Y, Yang C, Chen C, et al. Akt-mediated phosphorylation of EZH2 suppresses methylation of lysine 27 in histone H3. Science. 2005;310:306-10 pubmed..Our results imply that Akt regulates the methylation activity, through phosphorylation of EZH2, which may contribute to oncogenesis. ..
- Li H, Ma X, Wang J, Koontz J, Nucci M, Sklar J. Effects of rearrangement and allelic exclusion of JJAZ1/SUZ12 on cell proliferation and survival. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2007;104:20001-6 pubmed..We show here that both benign and malignant forms of this tumor have the JAZF1-JJAZ1 fusion but only the malignant form also exhibits exclusion of the unrearranged JJAZ1 allele...
- Kaneko S, Li G, Son J, Xu C, Margueron R, Neubert T, et al. Phosphorylation of the PRC2 component Ezh2 is cell cycle-regulated and up-regulates its binding to ncRNA. Genes Dev. 2010;24:2615-20 pubmed publisher..A phospho-mimic at residue 345 increased HOTAIR ncRNA binding to Ezh2, while the phospho-mimic at residue 487 was ineffectual. An Ezh2 domain comprising T345 was found to be important for binding to HOTAIR and the 5' end of Xist. ..
- Tsai M, Manor O, Wan Y, Mosammaparast N, Wang J, Lan F, et al. Long noncoding RNA as modular scaffold of histone modification complexes. Science. 2010;329:689-93 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that lincRNAs may serve as scaffolds by providing binding surfaces to assemble select histone modification enzymes, thereby specifying the pattern of histone modifications on target genes. ..
- Hansen K, Bracken A, Pasini D, Dietrich N, Gehani S, Monrad A, et al. A model for transmission of the H3K27me3 epigenetic mark. Nat Cell Biol. 2008;10:1291-300 pubmed publisher..Efficient binding requires an intact trimeric PRC2 complex containing EZH2, EED and SUZ12, but is independent of the catalytic SET domain of EZH2...
- Li H, Cai Q, Wu H, Vathipadiekal V, Dobbin Z, Li T, et al. SUZ12 promotes human epithelial ovarian cancer by suppressing apoptosis via silencing HRK. Mol Cancer Res. 2012;10:1462-72 pubmed publisherEpithelial ovarian cancer (EOC) ranks first as the cause of death for gynecological cancers in the United States. SUZ12 is a component of the polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) and is essential for PRC2-mediated gene silencing by ..
- Yap D, Chu J, Berg T, Schapira M, Cheng S, Moradian A, et al. Somatic mutations at EZH2 Y641 act dominantly through a mechanism of selectively altered PRC2 catalytic activity, to increase H3K27 trimethylation. Blood. 2011;117:2451-9 pubmed publisher..The dominant mode of action suggests that allele-specific EZH2 inhibitors should be a future therapeutic strategy for this disease. ..
- Fan Y, Shen B, Tan M, Mu X, Qin Y, Zhang F, et al. TGF-?-induced upregulation of malat1 promotes bladder cancer metastasis by associating with suz12. Clin Cancer Res. 2014;20:1531-41 pubmed publisher..malat1 knockdown inhibits TGF-?-induced EMT. malat1 is associated with suppressor of zeste 12 (suz12), and this association results in decrease of E-cadherin expression and increase of N-cadherin and fibronectin ..
- Iliopoulos D, Lindahl Allen M, Polytarchou C, Hirsch H, Tsichlis P, Struhl K. Loss of miR-200 inhibition of Suz12 leads to polycomb-mediated repression required for the formation and maintenance of cancer stem cells. Mol Cell. 2010;39:761-72 pubmed publisher..Interestingly, miR-200b directly targets Suz12, a subunit of a polycomb repressor complex (PRC2)...
- Cui Y, Chen J, He Z, Xiao Y. SUZ12 depletion suppresses the proliferation of gastric cancer cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2013;31:778-84 pubmed publisherb>SUZ12 and EZH2 are two main components of polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) that is known to be of great importance in tumorigenesis. EZH2 has been reported to play a vital role in pathogenesis of human cancer...
- Koontz J, Soreng A, Nucci M, Kuo F, Pauwels P, Van den Berghe H, et al. Frequent fusion of the JAZF1 and JJAZ1 genes in endometrial stromal tumors. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2001;98:6348-53 pubmed..We have identified two zinc finger genes, which we have termed JAZF1 and JJAZ1, at the sites of the 7p15 and 17q21 breakpoints...
- Zoabi M, Sadeh R, de Bie P, Marquez V, Ciechanover A. PRAJA1 is a ubiquitin ligase for the polycomb repressive complex 2 proteins. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011;408:393-8 pubmed publisher..PRC2 core complex is composed of the histone methyltransferase EZH2, EED, and SUZ12. Knockdown of any of the PRC2 core subunits results in a concomitant loss of the other subunits which is mediated ..
- Lee T, Jenner R, Boyer L, Guenther M, Levine S, Kumar R, et al. Control of developmental regulators by Polycomb in human embryonic stem cells. Cell. 2006;125:301-13 pubmed..We have mapped the Polycomb Repressive Complex 2 (PRC2) subunit SUZ12 across the entire nonrepeat portion of the genome in human embryonic stem (ES) cells...
- Kuzmichev A, Nishioka K, Erdjument Bromage H, Tempst P, Reinberg D. Histone methyltransferase activity associated with a human multiprotein complex containing the Enhancer of Zeste protein. Genes Dev. 2002;16:2893-905 pubmed..The presence of Su(z)12, a strong suppressor of position effect variegation, in PRC2 suggests that PRC2 may play a widespread role in heterochromatin-mediated silencing. ..
- Lax S. [New features in the 2014 WHO classification of uterine neoplasms]. Pathologe. 2016;37:500-511 pubmed..Low grade stromal neoplasms frequently show gene fusions, such as JAZF1/SUZ12. High grade endometrial stromal sarcoma is newly defined by cyclin D1 overexpression and the presence of the ..
- Qu Y, Yang Q, Liu J, Shi B, Ji M, Li G, et al. c-Myc is Required for BRAFV600E-Induced Epigenetic Silencing by H3K27me3 in Tumorigenesis. Theranostics. 2017;7:2092-2107 pubmed publisher..changes in H3K27me3 through regulating the components of the polycomb repressive complex 2 (PRC2) genes Ezh2, Suz12 and Jarid2 at both transcriptional levels via direct binding to their regulatory elements and post-transcriptional ..
- Li F, Wu R, Cui X, Zha L, Yu L, Shi H, et al. Histone Deacetylase 1 (HDAC1) Negatively Regulates Thermogenic Program in Brown Adipocytes via Coordinated Regulation of Histone H3 Lysine 27 (H3K27) Deacetylation and Methylation. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:4523-36 pubmed publisher..complexes, including the H3K27 methyltransferase enhancer of zeste homologue (EZH2), suppressor of zeste 12 (SUZ12), and ring finger protein 2 (RNF2) from (and concomitant recruitment of H3K27 demethylase ubiquitously transcribed ..
- Yang Z, Li L, Xu M, Ju H, Hao M, Gu J, et al. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor involved epigenetic repression of UGT2B7 in colorectal carcinoma: A mechanism to alter morphine glucuronidation in tumor. Oncotarget. 2017;8:29138-29150 pubmed publisher..of main core factors in poly-comb repressive complex (PRC) 1 rather than PRC2 as the reason of the depression of SUZ12 in the later complex...
- Hopp L, LÃ¶ffler Wirth H, Binder H. Epigenetic Heterogeneity of B-Cell Lymphoma: DNA Methylation, Gene Expression and Chromatin States. Genes (Basel). 2015;6:812-40 pubmed publisher..are associated with epigenetic effects such as remodeling from transcriptionally inactive into active chromatin states, differential promoter methylation and the enrichment of targets of transcription factors such as EZH2 and SUZ12.
- Karamitros D, Patmanidi A, Kotantaki P, Potocnik A, BÃ¤hr Ivacevic T, Benes V, et al. Geminin deletion increases the number of fetal hematopoietic stem cells by affecting the expression of key transcription factors. Development. 2015;142:70-81 pubmed publisher..Moreover, silencing geminin reduced recruitment of the PRC2 component SUZ12 to the HOXA9 locus and resulted in an increase in RNA polymerase II recruitment and H3K4 trimethylation (H3K4me3), ..
- Lv J, Qiu M, Xia W, Liu C, Xu Y, Wang J, et al. High expression of long non-coding RNA SBF2-AS1 promotes proliferation in non-small cell lung cancer. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2016;35:75 pubmed publisher..RNA immunoprecipitation discovered that SBF2-AS2 could bind with a core component of polycomb repressive complex2, SUZ12. Additionally chromatin immunoprecipitation assay demonstrated that, after silencing SBF2-AS1, the enrichment of ..
- DÃaz N, Piferrer F. Lasting effects of early exposure to temperature on the gonadal transcriptome at the time of sex differentiation in the European sea bass, a fish with mixed genetic and environmental sex determination. BMC Genomics. 2015;16:679 pubmed publisher..expression of several genes related to epigenetic regulatory mechanisms (hdac11, dicer1, ehmt2, jarid2a, pcgf2, suz12, mettl22)...
- Ju H, Zhang L, Mao L, Wu Y, Liu S, Ruan M, et al. A comprehensive genome-wide analysis of the long noncoding RNA expression profile in metastatic lymph nodes of oral mucosal melanoma. Gene. 2018;675:44-53 pubmed publisher..In the trans-regulation analysis, CTBP2 and SUZ12 regulated lncRNA expression in the core TF-lncRNA-gene network...
- Chen D, Huang J, Feng B, Pan B, De W, Wang R, et al. Histone deacetylase 1/Sp1/microRNA-200b signaling accounts for maintenance of cancer stem-like cells in human lung adenocarcinoma. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e109578 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the HDAC1/miR-200b/Suz-12-E-cadherin signaling might account for maintenance of CSCs and formation of chemoresistant phenotype in docetaxel-resistant LAD cells. ..
- Birve A, Sengupta A, Beuchle D, Larsson J, Kennison J, Rasmuson Lestander A -, et al. Su(z)12, a novel Drosophila Polycomb group gene that is conserved in vertebrates and plants. Development. 2001;128:3371-9 pubmed..Notably, EMF2 is a repressor of floral homeotic genes. These results suggest that at least some of the regulatory machinery that controls homeotic gene expression is conserved between animals and plants. ..
- Osio D, Rankin J, Koillinen H, Reynolds A, Van Esch H. Interstitial microdeletion of 17q11.2 is associated with hypotonia, fatigue, intellectual disability, and a subtle facial phenotype in three unrelated patients. Am J Med Genet A. 2017;: pubmed publisher..and contains seven genes, five of which are predicted to exhibit haploinsufficiency (CDK5R1, PSMD11, RHOT1, SUZ12, ZNF207) although none has yet been associated with genetic syndromes...
- Huang H, Ladanyi M, Soslow R. Molecular detection of JAZF1-JJAZ1 gene fusion in endometrial stromal neoplasms with classic and variant histology: evidence for genetic heterogeneity. Am J Surg Pathol. 2004;28:224-32 pubmed..features and contain the nonrandom t(7;17)(p15; q21), which results in the fusion of two novel genes, JAZF1 and JJAZ1. ESTs may pose diagnostic challenges when they involve extrauterine sites, present as metastases, or display ..
- Imagawa E, Higashimoto K, Sakai Y, Numakura C, Okamoto N, Matsunaga S, et al. Mutations in genes encoding polycomb repressive complex 2 subunits cause Weaver syndrome. Hum Mutat. 2017;38:637-648 pubmed publisher..707G>C, p.Arg236Thr) in EED (individual 2), and a missense mutation (c.1829A>T, p.Glu610Val) in SUZ12 (suppressor of zeste 12 homolog) (individual 3) inherited from her father (individual 4) with a mosaic mutation...
- Zhang H, Xing Z, Mani S, Bancel B, Durantel D, Zoulim F, et al. RNA helicase DEAD box protein 5 regulates Polycomb repressive complex 2/Hox transcript antisense intergenic RNA function in hepatitis B virus infection and hepatocarcinogenesis. Hepatology. 2016;64:1033-48 pubmed publisher..In HBV replicating cells, including virus-associated HCCs, suppressor of zeste 12 homolog (SUZ12), a core subunit of Polycomb repressive complex2 (PRC2), undergoes proteasomal degradation...
- Sato T, Kaneda A, Tsuji S, Isagawa T, Yamamoto S, Fujita T, et al. PRC2 overexpression and PRC2-target gene repression relating to poorer prognosis in small cell lung cancer. Sci Rep. 2013;3:1911 pubmed publisher..Treatment with EZH2 inhibitors, DZNep and GSK126, resulted in growth repression of SCLC cell lines. High PRC2 expression was suggested to contribute to gene repression in SCLC, and may play a role in genesis of SCLC. ..
- Li H, Wang J, Mor G, Sklar J. A neoplastic gene fusion mimics trans-splicing of RNAs in normal human cells. Science. 2008;321:1357-61 pubmed publisher..chimeric RNA joining 5' exons of the JAZF1 gene on chromosome 7p15 to 3' exons of the Polycomb group gene JJAZ1/SUZ12 on chromosome 17q11 and that this RNA is translated into JAZF1-JJAZ1, a protein with anti-apoptotic activity...
- Margueron R, Li G, Sarma K, Blais A, Zavadil J, Woodcock C, et al. Ezh1 and Ezh2 maintain repressive chromatin through different mechanisms. Mol Cell. 2008;32:503-18 pubmed publisher..These results might reflect subfunctionalization of a PcG protein during evolution. ..
- Benard A, Goossens Beumer I, van Hoesel A, Horati H, Putter H, Zeestraten E, et al. Prognostic value of polycomb proteins EZH2, BMI1 and SUZ12 and histone modification H3K27me3 in colorectal cancer. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e108265 pubmed publisher..In search for new biomarkers, we investigated the expression of Polycomb-group (PcG) proteins EZH2, BMI1 and SUZ12 and associated histone modification H3K27me3 in colorectal cancer...
- Boros J, Arnoult N, Stroobant V, Collet J, Decottignies A. Polycomb repressive complex 2 and H3K27me3 cooperate with H3K9 methylation to maintain heterochromatin protein 1? at chromatin. Mol Cell Biol. 2014;34:3662-74 pubmed publisher..We found that the EZH2 and SUZ12 subunits of PRC2 are required for HP1? stability, as knockdown of either protein led to HP1? degradation...
- Bhatnagar S, Gazin C, Chamberlain L, Ou J, Zhu X, Tushir J, et al. TRIM37 is a new histone H2A ubiquitin ligase and breast cancer oncoprotein. Nature. 2014;516:116-20 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results reveal TRIM37 as an oncogenic H2A ubiquitin ligase that is overexpressed in a subset of breast cancers and promotes transformation by facilitating silencing of tumour suppressors and other genes. ..
- Ghalandary M, Behmanesh M, Sadeghizadeh M. Evaluating of suppressor of zeste 12 and chromobox homolog 8 genes expression showed two possible origins for gastric cancer development. Indian J Cancer. 2015;52:27-31 pubmed publisher..Suppressor of zeste 12 (SUZ12) and chromobox homolog 8 (CBX8) proteins are two components of epigenetic regulators that their function in the ..
- Wang A, Juan A, Ko K, Tsai P, Zare H, Dell Orso S, et al. The Elongation Factor Spt6 Maintains ESC Pluripotency by Controlling Super-Enhancers and Counteracting Polycomb Proteins. Mol Cell. 2017;68:398-413.e6 pubmed publisher..In ESCs, Spt6 interacted with the PRC2 core subunit Suz12 and prevented H3K27me3 accumulation at ESC super-enhancers and associated promoters...
- Ferrari L, Scuvera G, Tucci A, Bianchessi D, Rusconi F, Menni F, et al. Identification of an atypical microdeletion generating the RNF135-SUZ12 chimeric gene and causing a position effect in an NF1 patient with overgrowth. Hum Genet. 2017;136:1329-1339 pubmed publisher..that led to the generation of a chimeric gene consisting of three exons of RNF135 and eleven exons of SUZ12. Interestingly, the deletion shares a common RNF135-centred region with another deletion described in a non-NF1 ..
- Weinmann A, Bartley S, Zhang T, Zhang M, Farnham P. Use of chromatin immunoprecipitation to clone novel E2F target promoters. Mol Cell Biol. 2001;21:6820-32 pubmed
- Okada M, Ohtake F, Nishikawa H, Wu W, Saeki Y, Takana K, et al. Liganded ERÎ± Stimulates the E3 Ubiquitin Ligase Activity of UBE3C to Facilitate Cell Proliferation. Mol Endocrinol. 2015;29:1646-57 pubmed publisher..The mitotic role of estrogen may contribute to its effects on proliferation in addition to its roles in target gene expression. ..
- Riising E, Boggio R, Chiocca S, Helin K, Pasini D. The polycomb repressive complex 2 is a potential target of SUMO modifications. PLoS ONE. 2008;3:e2704 pubmed publisher..Here we show that the two PRC2 components SUZ12 and EZH2 are sumoylated in vitro and in vivo...
- Wong J, Jack M, Li Y, O Neill C. The epigenetic bivalency of core pancreatic ?-cell transcription factor genes within mouse pluripotent embryonic stem cells is not affected by knockdown of the polycomb repressive complex 2, SUZ12. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e97820 pubmed publisher..polycomb repressor complex 2 acts as a histone 3 lysine 27 methylase and an essential component of this complex, SUZ12, was enriched at the ?-cell transcription factors in embryonic stem cells and was reduced MIN6...
- Amat R, Gudas L. RAR? is required for correct deposition and removal of Suz12 and H2A.Z in embryonic stem cells. J Cell Physiol. 2011;226:293-8 pubmed publisher..Z and the polycomb group protein Suz12 at RA target genes, and that in embryonic stem cells both RAR? and Suz12 exist in a multi-protein complex in the ..
- Babbio F, Pistore C, Curti L, Castiglioni I, Kunderfranco P, Brino L, et al. The SRA protein UHRF1 promotes epigenetic crosstalks and is involved in prostate cancer progression. Oncogene. 2012;31:4878-87 pubmed publisher..Deregulated expression of UHRF1 is involved in the prostate cancer pathogenesis and might represent a useful marker to distinguish indolent cancer from those at high risk of lethal progression. ..
- Staats P, Garcia J, Dias Santagata D, Kuhlmann G, Stubbs H, McCluggage W, et al. Uterine tumors resembling ovarian sex cord tumors (UTROSCT) lack the JAZF1-JJAZ1 translocation frequently seen in endometrial stromal tumors. Am J Surg Pathol. 2009;33:1206-12 pubmed publisher..Recently, several studies have revealed a recurrent t(7;17) translocation resulting in a JAZF1-JJAZ1 gene fusion in over 60% of EST and its variants, including 2 out of 4 endometrial stromal tumors with sex cord-..
- Hu H, Yang Y, Ji Q, Zhao W, Jiang B, Liu R, et al. CRL4B catalyzes H2AK119 monoubiquitination and coordinates with PRC2 to promote tumorigenesis. Cancer Cell. 2012;22:781-95 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that CUL4B promotes tumorigenesis, supporting the pursuit of CUL4B as a target for cancer therapy. ..
- Kim E, Kim M, Woo D, Shin Y, Shin J, Chang N, et al. Phosphorylation of EZH2 activates STAT3 signaling via STAT3 methylation and promotes tumorigenicity of glioblastoma stem-like cells. Cancer Cell. 2013;23:839-52 pubmed publisher..Inhibition of EZH2 reverses the silencing of Polycomb target genes and diminishes STAT3 activity, suggesting therapeutic strategies. ..
- Ballaré C, Lange M, Lapinaite A, Martin G, Morey L, Pascual G, et al. Phf19 links methylated Lys36 of histone H3 to regulation of Polycomb activity. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2012;19:1257-65 pubmed publisher..These findings show that the interaction of Phf19 with H3K36me2 and H3K36me3 is essential for PRC2 complex activity and for proper regulation of gene repression in embryonic stem cells. ..
- Chan Y, Goke J, Lu X, Venkatesan N, Feng B, Su I, et al. A PRC2-dependent repressive role of PRDM14 in human embryonic stem cells and induced pluripotent stem cell reprogramming. Stem Cells. 2013;31:682-92 pubmed publisher..In summary, our study reveals a repressive role of PRDM14 in the maintenance and induction of pluripotency and identifies PRDM14 as a new regulator of PRC2. ..
- Buschbeck M, Uribesalgo I, Wibowo I, Rué P, Martin D, Gutierrez A, et al. The histone variant macroH2A is an epigenetic regulator of key developmental genes. Nat Struct Mol Biol. 2009;16:1074-9 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data demonstrate that macroH2A variants constitute an important epigenetic mark involved in the concerted regulation of gene expression programs during cellular differentiation and vertebrate development. ..
- Englert N, Luo G, Goldstein J, Surapureddi S. Epigenetic modification of histone 3 lysine 27: mediator subunit MED25 is required for the dissociation of polycomb repressive complex 2 from the promoter of cytochrome P450 2C9. J Biol Chem. 2015;290:2264-78 pubmed publisher..Thus, MED25 is important for regulating the epigenetic landscape resulting in transcriptional activation of a highly inducible gene, CYP2C9. ..
- Wu L, Murat P, Matak Vinkovic D, Murrell A, Balasubramanian S. Binding interactions between long noncoding RNA HOTAIR and PRC2 proteins. Biochemistry. 2013;52:9519-27 pubmed publisher..This 89-mer represents a minimal binding motif, as further deletion of nucleotides results in substantial loss of affinity for PRC2. These findings provide molecular insights into an important system involved in epigenetic regulation. ..
- Furuno K, Masatsugu T, Sonoda M, Sasazuki T, Yamamoto K. Association of Polycomb group SUZ12 with WD-repeat protein MEP50 that binds to histone H2A selectively in vitro. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2006;345:1051-8 pubmedb>SUZ12 is a Polycomb group protein that forms Polycomb repressive complexes (PRC2/3) together with EED and histone methyltransferase EZH2...
- Wienken M, Dickmanns A, Nemajerova A, Kramer D, Najafova Z, WEISS M, et al. MDM2 Associates with Polycomb Repressor Complex 2 and Enhances Stemness-Promoting Chromatin Modifications Independent of p53. Mol Cell. 2016;61:68-83 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, MDM2 supports the Polycomb-mediated repression of lineage-specific genes, independent of p53. ..
- De Raedt T, Beert E, Pasmant E, Luscan A, Brems H, Ortonne N, et al. PRC2 loss amplifies Ras-driven transcription and confers sensitivity to BRD4-based therapies. Nature. 2014;514:247-51 pubmed publisher..Here we provide genomic, cellular, and mouse modelling data demonstrating that the polycomb group gene SUZ12 functions as tumour suppressor in PNS tumours, high-grade gliomas and melanomas by cooperating with mutations in ..
- Zhang H, Niu B, Hu J, Ge S, Wang H, Li T, et al. Interruption of intrachromosomal looping by CCCTC binding factor decoy proteins abrogates genomic imprinting of human insulin-like growth factor II. J Cell Biol. 2011;193:475-87 pubmed publisher..The N-terminal domain of CTCF interacts with SUZ12, part of the polycomb repressive complex-2 (PRC2), to silence the maternal allele...
- Sneeringer C, Scott M, Kuntz K, Knutson S, Pollock R, Richon V, et al. Coordinated activities of wild-type plus mutant EZH2 drive tumor-associated hypertrimethylation of lysine 27 on histone H3 (H3K27) in human B-cell lymphomas. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2010;107:20980-5 pubmed publisher..To our knowledge, this is the first example of a human disease that is dependent on the coordinated activities of normal and disease-associated mutant enzymatic function. ..
- Zhang J, Wu W, Xu S, Zhang J, Zhang J, Yu Q, et al. MicroRNA-105 inhibits human glioma cell malignancy by directly targeting SUZ12. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317705766 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results indicate that miR-105 plays a significant role in tumor behavior and malignant progression, which may provide a novel therapeutic strategy for the treatment of glioma and other cancers. ..