Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: SNRPE
Description: small nuclear ribonucleoprotein polypeptide E
Alias: HYPT11, SME, Sm-E, snRNP-E, small nuclear ribonucleoprotein E, sm protein E
Publications141 found, 100 shown here
- Wang J, Shivakumar S, Barker K, Tang Y, Wallstrom G, Park J, et al. Comparative Study of Autoantibody Responses between Lung Adenocarcinoma and Benign Pulmonary Nodules. J Thorac Oncol. 2016;11:334-45 pubmed publisher..They could potentially be part of companion molecular diagnostic modalities that will benefit subjects undergoing CT screening for lung cancer. ..
- Leduc N, Ahomadégbé C, Agossou M, Aline Fardin A, Mahjoubi L, Dufrenot Petitjean Roget L, et al. Incidence of Lung Adenocarcinoma Biomarker in a Caribbean and African Caribbean Population. J Thorac Oncol. 2016;11:769-773 pubmed publisher..These findings may be ascribed to low tobacco consumption as well as to genetic factors. Systematic screening in patients of African Caribbean origin should be prescribed. ..
- Heath E, Lynce F, Xiu J, Ellerbrock A, Reddy S, Obeid E, et al. Racial Disparities in the Molecular Landscape of Cancer. Anticancer Res. 2018;38:2235-2240 pubmed..These findings imply that there may be differences in carcinogenesis between AA and CC patients and that race may be a factor that should be considered regarding cancer incidence and outcome. ..
- Roskoski R. Cyclin-dependent protein kinase inhibitors including palbociclib as anticancer drugs. Pharmacol Res. 2016;107:249-275 pubmed publisher..As inhibitors of the cell cycle, it is not surprising that one of their most common toxicities is myelosuppression with decreased neutrophil production. ..
- Pietanza M, Hellmann M, Fiore J, Smith Marrone S, Basch E, Schwartz L, et al. Phase II Study of a Non-Platinum-Containing Doublet of Paclitaxel and Pemetrexed with Bevacizumab as Initial Therapy for Patients with Advanced Lung Adenocarcinomas. J Thorac Oncol. 2016;11:890-9 pubmed publisher..These results justify use of the PPB regimen in fit patients in whom three-drug regimens including bevacizumab are appropriate. ..
- Roncati L. Microsatellite Instability Predicts Response to Anti-PD1 Immunotherapy in Metastatic Melanoma. Acta Dermatovenerol Croat. 2018;26:341-343 pubmed
- Martín Sánchez P, Luengo A, Griera M, Orea M, López Olañeta M, Chiloeches A, et al. H- ras deletion protects against angiotensin II-induced arterial hypertension and cardiac remodeling through protein kinase G-Iβ pathway activation. FASEB J. 2018;32:920-934 pubmed publisher..de Frutos, S., Rodríguez-Puyol, M., Calleros, L., Rodríguez-Puyol, D. H- ras deletion protects against angiotensin II-induced arterial hypertension and cardiac remodeling through protein kinase G-Iβ pathway activation. ..
- Lemstrová R, Brynychová V, Hughes D, Hlaváč V, Dvorak P, Doherty J, et al. Dysregulation of KRAS signaling in pancreatic cancer is not associated with KRAS mutations and outcome. Oncol Lett. 2017;14:5980-5988 pubmed publisher..This may partly explain the failure of KRAS-targeted therapies in PDAC...
- Mahoney K, Freeman G, McDermott D. The Next Immune-Checkpoint Inhibitors: PD-1/PD-L1 Blockade in Melanoma. Clin Ther. 2015;37:764-82 pubmed publisher..As these treatments become available to patients, education regarding the recognition and management of immune-related effects of immune-checkpoint blockade will be essential for maximizing clinical benefit. ..
- Chu C, Chang S, Wang H, Yang S, Lai K, Lee T. Prognostic Values of EPDR1 Hypermethylation and Its Inhibitory Function on Tumor Invasion in Colorectal Cancer. Cancers (Basel). 2018;10: pubmed publisher..These results suggest that DNA methylation-mediated EPDR1 epigenetic silencing may play an important role in preventing CRC progression. ..
- Sunami K, Furuta K, Tsuta K, Sasada S, Izumo T, Nakaoku T, et al. Multiplex Diagnosis of Oncogenic Fusion and MET Exon Skipping by Molecular Counting Using Formalin-Fixed Paraffin Embedded Lung Adenocarcinoma Tissues. J Thorac Oncol. 2016;11:203-12 pubmed publisher..The MC assay allows multiplex detection of oncogenic fusion and exon-skipped transcripts in tumor samples, including in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded samples obtained in the clinic. ..
- Baik C, Myall N, Wakelee H. Targeting BRAF-Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: From Molecular Profiling to Rationally Designed Therapy. Oncologist. 2017;22:786-796 pubmed publisher..Optimization of screening strategies for rare mutations and the choice of appropriate agents on an individual basis will be key to providing timely and successful intervention. ..
- Campanella N, Scapulatempo Neto C, Abrahão Machado L, Torres de Oliveira A, Berardinelli G, Guimarães D, et al. Lack of microsatellite instability in gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Oncol Lett. 2017;14:5221-5228 pubmed publisher..The results of the present study indicated that MSI is not involved in GIST tumorigenesis and, therefore, cannot serve as a biomarker to immunotherapy response in GIST...
- Campbell S, Franks C, Borne A, Shin M, Zhang L, Hsu K. Chemoproteomic Discovery of a Ritanserin-Targeted Kinase Network Mediating Apoptotic Cell Death of Lung Tumor Cells. Mol Pharmacol. 2018;94:1246-1255 pubmed publisher..The unique target landscape combined with acceptable safety profiles in humans provides new opportunities for repositioning ritanserin in cancer. ..
- Schroyer A, Stimes N, Abi Saab W, Chadee D. MLK3 phosphorylation by ERK1/2 is required for oxidative stress-induced invasion of colorectal cancer cells. Oncogene. 2017;: pubmed publisher..Oncogene advance online publication, 30 October 2017; doi:10.1038/onc.2017.396...
- Pacholczyk M, Czernicki J, Ferenc T. [The effect of solar ultraviolet radiation (UVR) on induction of skin cancers]. Med Pr. 2016;67:255-66 pubmed publisher..Mutacje genu BRAF stwierdzano w ok. 50% przypadków CMM. Mutacje genu P53 nie s? charakterystyczne dla komórek CMM. Med. Pr. 2016;67(2):255–266. ..
- Friedland P, Thomas A, Naran A, Amanuel B, Grieu Iacopetta F, Carrello A, et al. Human papillomavirus and gene mutations in head and neck squamous carcinomas. ANZ J Surg. 2012;82:362-6 pubmed publisher..Gene mutation frequencies were low in all cancers tested and routine testing not recommended. ..
- Vandenbussche C, Illei P, Lin M, Ettinger D, Maleki Z. Molecular alterations in non-small cell lung carcinomas of the young. Hum Pathol. 2014;45:2379-87 pubmed publisher..The frequency of KRAS mutation is significantly greater than what was previously found in young Japanese patients. ..
- Konstantakou E, Voutsinas G, Velentzas A, Basogianni A, Paronis E, Balafas E, et al. 3-BrPA eliminates human bladder cancer cells with highly oncogenic signatures via engagement of specific death programs and perturbation of multiple signaling and metabolic determinants. Mol Cancer. 2015;14:135 pubmed publisher..Altogether, it seems that 3-BrPA represents a promising agent for bladder cancer targeted therapy. ..
- Zhou L, Shi M, Zhao L, Lin Z, Tang Z, Sun H, et al. Clonorchis sinensis lysophospholipase A upregulates IL-25 expression in macrophages as a potential pathway to liver fibrosis. Parasit Vectors. 2017;10:295 pubmed publisher..CsLysoPLA activates HSCs by upregulating IL-25 in macrophages through the PKA-dependent B-Raf/ERK1/2 pathway and potentially promotes hepatic fibrosis during C. sinensis infection. ..
- Koelzer V, Dawson H, Andersson E, Karamitopoulou E, Masucci G, Lugli A, et al. Active immunosurveillance in the tumor microenvironment of colorectal cancer is associated with low frequency tumor budding and improved outcome. Transl Res. 2015;166:207-17 pubmed publisher..A combined profile of MHC-I/CD8/TIA1 improves the prognostic value of antitumoral effector cells and should be preferred to a single marker approach. ..
- Lv X, Wang D, Ma Y, Long Z. Analysis of the oncogene BRAF mutation and the correlation of the expression of wild-type BRAF and CREB1 in endometriosis. Int J Mol Med. 2018;41:1349-1356 pubmed publisher..It is reasonable to speculate that CREB1 may activate the transcription of wtBRAF through directly binding to its promoter, increasing BRAF expression and regulating the cell proliferation, migration and invasion of endometriosis. ..
- Drueppel D, Schultheis B, Solass W, Ergonenc H, Tempfer C. Primary malignant melanoma of the breast: case report and review of the literature. Anticancer Res. 2015;35:1709-13 pubmed..With a follow-up of 6 months, the patient is still alive with no evidence of disease. PMMB is rare and may be successfully treated with surgical excision. Locally advanced PMMB may occur without regional and distant metastases. ..
- Lin J, Ritterhouse L, Ali S, Bailey M, Schrock A, Gainor J, et al. ROS1 Fusions Rarely Overlap with Other Oncogenic Drivers in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. J Thorac Oncol. 2017;12:872-877 pubmed publisher..ROS1 rearrangements rarely overlap with alterations in EGFR, KRAS, ALK, or other targetable oncogenes in NSCLC. ..
- Cui L, Lei L, Lv Y, Zhang R, Liu X, Li M, et al. blaNDM-1-producing multidrug-resistant Escherichia coli isolated from a companion dog in China. J Glob Antimicrob Resist. 2017;13:24-27 pubmed publisher..and various carbapenemase genes, including blaNDM, blaIMP, blaVIM, blaSME, blaIMI, blaKPC, blaGES, blaSPM, blaGIM, blaNMCCiechanowska M, Kowalczyk M, Lapot M, Malewski T, Antkowiak B, Brytan M, et al. Effect of corticotropin releasing hormone and corticotropin releasing hormone nist on biosynthesis of gonadotropin relasing hormone and gonadotropin relasing hormone receptor in the hypothalamic-pituitary unit of follicular-phase ewes and contributio. J Physiol Pharmacol. 2018;69: pubmed publisher..biosynthesis in the preoptic area (POA), anterior (AH) and ventromedial hypothalamus (VMH), stalk/median eminence (SME), and on GnRHR in the anterior pituitary (AP) using an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA); second, we used ..Aivatiadou E, Mattei E, Ceriani M, Tilia L, Berruti G. Impaired fertility and spermiogenetic disorders with loss of cell adhesion in male mice expressing an interfering Rap1 mutant. Mol Biol Cell. 2007;18:1530-42 pubmed..In conclusion, interfering with Rap1 function during spermiogenesis leads to reduced fertility by impairment of germ-Sertoli cell contacts; our transgenic mouse provides an in vivo model to study the regulation of ES dynamics. ..Hoogendijk A, Diks S, Peppelenbosch M, van der Poll T, Wieland C. Kinase activity profiling of gram-negative pneumonia. Mol Med. 2011;17:741-7 pubmed publisher..This study reaffirms the importance of classic inflammation pathways, such as MAPK and TGF? signaling and reveals less known involvement of glycogen synthase kinase 3? (GSK-3?), AKT and SRC signaling cassettes in pneumonia. ..Chen G, Dudley J, Tseng L, Smith K, Gurda G, Gocke C, et al. Lymph node metastases of melanoma: challenges for BRAF mutation detection. Hum Pathol. 2015;46:113-9 pubmed publisher..The higher incidence of p.V600E mutations in LNs may prompt further studies to elucidate if the p.V600E mutation in primary tumors is associated with a higher risk of LN metastasis. ..Karlou M, Saetta A, Korkolopoulou P, Levidou G, Papanastasiou P, Boltetsou E, et al. Activation of extracellular regulated kinases (ERK1/2) predicts poor prognosis in urothelial bladder carcinoma and is not associated with B-Raf gene mutations. Pathology. 2009;41:327-34 pubmed publisher..Moreover, it implicates ERK activation in the acquisition of a more aggressive phenotype. However, the assessment of pERK1/2 expression does not seem to add to the prognostic information provided by classical prognosticators. ..Leung A, Nagai K, Li J. Structure of the spliceosomal U4 snRNP core domain and its implication for snRNP biogenesis. Nature. 2011;473:536-9 pubmed publisher..U1, U2, U4 and U5 small nuclear ribonucleoproteins (snRNPs), contain seven Sm proteins (SmB/B', SmD1, SmD2, SmD3, SmE, SmF and SmG) in common...Gomes I, Filho E, Mariz D, Borges A, Tonetto M, Firoozmand L, et al. In vivo Evaluation of Proximal Resin Composite Restorations performed using Three Different Matrix Systems. J Contemp Dent Pract. 2015;16:643-7 pubmed..to a carrier matrix and wood wedge (G1-MMW); group 2: sectioned and precontoured metal matrix and elastic wedge (G2-SME); and group 3: a polyester strip and reflective wedge (G3-PMR)...Chino A, Nagayama S, Ishikawa H, Morishige K, Kishihara T, Arai M, et al. Cancer emerging from the recurrence of sessile serrated adenoma/polyp resected endoscopically 5 years ago. Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2016;46:89-95 pubmed publisher..This report highlights the need for the follow-up colonoscopy after endoscopic resection and rethinking our resection procedures to improve treatment. ..Rao S, Muralidhara -, Yenisetti S, Rajini P. Evidence of neuroprotective effects of saffron and crocin in a Drosophila model of parkinsonism. Neurotoxicology. 2016;52:230-42 pubmed publisher..Hence, we investigated the neuroprotective efficacy of saffron methanolic extract (SME) and its active constituent, crocin (CR) employing a Drosophila model of parkinsonism...Chang Y, Levason W, Light M, Reid G. Niobium tetrachloride complexes with thio-, seleno- and telluro-ether coordination - synthesis and structures. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:16262-16274 pubmedNbCl4 reacts with the dithioethers MeS(CH2)nSMe (n = 2 or 3), iPrS(CH2)2SiPr or o-C6H4(CH2SEt)2 in a 1?:?1 molar ..Candevir Ulu A, Guven Gokmen T, Kibar F, Kurtaran B, Onlen C, Kuscu F, et al. Molecular epidemiology of carbapenem-resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae at a Turkish centre: Is the increase of resistance a threat for Europe?. J Glob Antimicrob Resist. 2017;11:10-16 pubmed publisher..5%), followed by blaVIM (45.9%) and blaSME (37.8%). The blaNDM gene was detected in 20 isolates (20.4%)...Chang Y, Hector A, Levason W, Reid G, Whittam J. Synthesis and properties of MoCl4 complexes with thio- and seleno-ethers and their use for chemical vapour deposition of MoSe2 and MoS2 films. Dalton Trans. 2018;47:2406-2414 pubmed publisher..with L (L = Me2S, Me2Se, THT, Â½MeSCH2CH2SMe) in CH2Cl2 solution, or reaction of MoCl5 with excess L' (L' = nBu..Carissimi C, Baccon J, Straccia M, Chiarella P, Maiolica A, Sawyer A, et al. Unrip is a component of SMN complexes active in snRNP assembly. FEBS Lett. 2005;579:2348-54 pubmed..These results demonstrate that unrip functions in the pathway of snRNP biogenesis and is a marker of cellular SMN complexes active in snRNP assembly. ..Lathrop J, Ezell B. Validation in the Absence of Observed Events. Risk Anal. 2016;36:653-65 pubmed publisher..with nine WMD terrorism risk assessment models, we then describe three best use of available data pitfalls: SME confidence bias, lack of SME cross-referencing, and problematic initiation rates...Alvarez M, García M, Garcia Vivo D, Ruiz M, Toyos A. The doubly-bonded ditungsten anion [W2Cp2(?-PPh2)(NO)2](-): an entry to the chemistry of unsaturated nitrosyl complexes. Dalton Trans. 2016;45:13300-3 pubmed publisher..2.75 Å), and its reaction with S8 yielded the electron-precise derivative Na[W2Cp2(?-PPh2)(?-S)(NO)2], which was methylated by Me2SO4 to give the thiolate complex [W2Cp2(?-PPh2)(?-SMe)(NO)2].Shao Q, Xu Z, Wang J, Shi J, Zhu W. Energetics and structural characterization of the "DFG-flip" conformational transition of B-RAF kinase: a SITS molecular dynamics study. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2017;19:1257-1267 pubmed publisher..The detailed analysis of hydrophobic interactions involved in the conformational transition may show a suitable pathway for the development of the B-RAF inhibitor. ..Chen M, Wan L, Zhang J, Zhang J, Méndez L, Clohessy J, et al. Deregulated PP1α phosphatase activity towards MAPK activation is antagonized by a tumor suppressive failsafe mechanism. Nat Commun. 2018;9:159 pubmed publisher..Our findings therefore reveal a PP1α/PML molecular network that is genetically altered in human cancer towards aberrant MAPK activation, with important therapeutic implications. ..Naas T, Dortet L, Iorga B. Structural and Functional Aspects of Class A Carbapenemases. Curr Drug Targets. 2016;17:1006-28 pubmed..Class A carbapenemases may be chromosomally-encoded (SME, NmcA, SFC-1, BIC-1, PenA, FPH-1, SHV-38), plasmid-encoded (KPC, GES, FRI-1) or both (IMI)...Mann K, Ying H, Juan J, Jenkins N, Copeland N. KRAS-related proteins in pancreatic cancer. Pharmacol Ther. 2016;168:29-42 pubmed publisher..Combinatorial therapies are now being explored as an approach to overcome RAS-induced therapeutic resistance in pancreatic cancer. ..Ide M, Koba S, Sueoka Aragane N, Sato A, Nagano Y, Inoue T, et al. Mutation Profile of B-Raf Gene Analyzed by fully Automated System and Clinical Features in Japanese Melanoma Patients. Pathol Oncol Res. 2017;23:181-188 pubmed publisher..The QP system is a simple and sensitive method to determine BRAF V600E mutation, and will be useful tool for patient-oriented therapy with BRAF inhibitors. ..Gerić M, Domijan A, Gluščić V, Janusić R, Sarcevic B, Garaj Vrhovac V. Cytogenetic status and oxidative stress parameters in patients with thyroid diseases. Mutat Res. 2016;810:22-29 pubmed publisher..Human biomonitoring studies enable a risk assessment of general population, such data could be used to identify risk subgroups. ..Sinicrope F, Shi Q, Allegra C, Smyrk T, Thibodeau S, Goldberg R, et al. Association of DNA Mismatch Repair and Mutations in BRAF and KRAS With Survival After Recurrence in Stage III Colon Cancers : A Secondary Analysis of 2 Randomized Clinical Trials. JAMA Oncol. 2017;3:472-480 pubmed publisher..These biomarkers have implications for patient management at recurrence. clinicaltrials.gov Identifiers: NCT00079274 and NCT00096278. ..Cutts A, Venn O, Dilthey A, Gupta A, Vavoulis D, Dreau H, et al. Characterisation of the changing genomic landscape of metastatic melanoma using cell free DNA. NPJ Genom Med. 2017;2:25 pubmed publisher..Our findings have potential clinical applications where high quality tumour-tissue derived DNA is not available...Xie H, Li Y, Yu F, Xie X, Qiu K, Fu J. An Investigation of Molecular Docking and Molecular Dynamic Simulation on Imidazopyridines as B-Raf Kinase Inhibitors. Int J Mol Sci. 2015;16:27350-61 pubmed publisher..These results are expected to understand the binding between B-Raf and imidazopyridines and provide some useful information to design potential B-Raf inhibitors. ..Saito Y, Nakagawa T, Kakihana A, Nakamura Y, Nabika T, Kasai M, et al. Yeast Two-Hybrid and One-Hybrid Screenings Identify Regulators of hsp70 Gene Expression. J Cell Biochem. 2016;117:2109-17 pubmed publisher..revealed that hsp70 promoter activation is enhanced by the transcriptional co-activator AF9 and splicing mediator SNRPE, but suppressed by the coiled-coil domain-containing protein CCDC127...Zhao X, Zhang Y, Qin W, Cao J, Zhang Y, Ni J, et al. Serotonin type-1D receptor stimulation of A-type K(+) channel decreases membrane excitability through the protein kinase A- and B-Raf-dependent p38 MAPK pathways in mouse trigeminal ganglion neurons. Cell Signal. 2016;28:979-88 pubmed publisher..This 5-HT1D receptor effect may contribute to neuronal hypoexcitability in small TG neurons. ..Eagles J, Jimeno A. Cobimetinib: inhibiting MEK1/2 in BRAF V600-mutant melanoma. Drugs Today (Barc). 2016;52:593-605 pubmed publisher..Therefore, new trials are beginning to investigate the addition of a third targeted agent or immunotherapy in order to increase the durability of treatment response. These trials are already showing promising preliminary results. ..Xu W, Jiang H, Yang K, Wang Y, Zhang Q, Zuo J. Development and in vivo evaluation of self-microemulsion as delivery system for ?-mangostin. Kaohsiung J Med Sci. 2017;33:116-123 pubmed publisher..To augment the potential clinical efficacy, MG-loaded self-microemulsion (MG-SME) was designed and prepared in this study, and its potential as a drug loading system was evaluated based on the ..Tomić T, Olausson J, Wilzén A, Sabel M, Truvé K, Sjögren H, et al. A new GTF2I-BRAF fusion mediating MAPK pathway activation in pilocytic astrocytoma. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0175638 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the consistency and growing list of BRAF/RAF gene fusions suggests these rearrangements to be informative tumor markers in molecular diagnostics, which could guide future treatment strategies. ..Gonçalves P, Rocha Brito K, Fernandes M, Abrantes J, Duran N, Ferreira Halder C. Violacein induces death of RAS-mutated metastatic melanoma by impairing autophagy process. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:14049-14058 pubmed..Besides, an inhibition of AXL and AKT was detected. All these molecular events propitiate an inhibition of autophagy, and consequently, melanoma cell death by apoptosis. ..Bidinotto L, Véo C, Loaiza E, De França A, Lorenzi A, Rosa L, et al. Low mutation percentage of KRAS and BRAF genes in Brazilian anal tumors. Mol Med Rep. 2016;14:3791-7 pubmed publisher..As there is a low mutation percentage in SCCs, adenocarcinomas and HSIL, there may exist other underlying molecular alterations that result in anal cancer development, which require further elucidation. ..Smith C, Nossoni Z, Toth M, Stewart N, Frase H, Vakulenko S. Role of the Conserved Disulfide Bridge in Class A Carbapenemases. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:22196-22206 pubmed..In contrast, the corresponding hydrogen-bonding networks in NMCA, SFC-1, and SME-1 carbapenemases are less intensive, and as a consequence, disruption of the disulfide bridge in these enzymes ..Ang J, Pal A, Asad Y, Henley A, Valenti M, Box G, et al. Modulation of Plasma Metabolite Biomarkers of the MAPK Pathway with MEK Inhibitor RO4987655: Pharmacodynamic and Predictive Potential in Metastatic Melanoma. Mol Cancer Ther. 2017;16:2315-2323 pubmed publisher..i>Mol Cancer Ther; 16(10); 2315-23. ©2017 AACR. ..Lu T, Yang C, Zhang L, Fei F, Chen X, Xue Z. Metal Complexes with a Hexadentate Macrocyclic Diamine-Tetracarbene Ligand. Inorg Chem. 2017;56:11917-11928 pubmed publisher..4) are obtained by transmetalation of 1 and 2 with AuCl(SMe2), respectively...Musioł M, Jurczyk S, Kwiecień M, Smola Dmochowska A, Domański M, Janeczek H, et al. The impact of shape memory test on degradation profile of a bioresorbable polymer. J Mech Behav Biomed Mater. 2018;81:39-45 pubmed publisherThe semicrystalline poly(L-lactide) (PLLA) belongs to the materials with shape memory effect (SME) and as a bioresorbable and biocompatible polymer it have found many applications in medical and pharmaceutical field...Cohen J, Labenski M, Mastrandrea N, Canatsey R, Monks T, Lau S. Transcriptional and post-translational modifications of B-Raf in quinol-thioether induced tuberous sclerosis renal cell carcinoma. Mol Carcinog. 2016;55:1243-50 pubmed publisher..Transcriptional and post-translational characterization of critical kinases, such as B-Raf, may contribute to the progression of tuberous sclerosis RCC. (246/250) Â© 2015 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..Pagano J, Dorhout J, Waterman R, Czerwinski K, Kiplinger J. Phenylsilane as a safe, versatile alternative to hydrogen for the synthesis of actinide hydrides. Chem Commun (Camb). 2015;51:17379-81 pubmed publisher..demonstrated by the preparation of a variety of organometallic complexes, including, for the first time, (C5Me5)2U(SMe)2, (C5Me5)2Th(C4Ph4), (C5Me5)2U(C4Ph4), (C5Me5)2ThS5, and (C5Me5)2U(bipy) using [(C5Me5)2An(H)(Î¼-H)]2 (An = Th, ..Lin M, Hung C, Aljuffali I, Sung C, Huang C, Fang J. Cationic amphiphile in phospholipid bilayer or oil-water interface of nanocarriers affects planktonic and biofilm bacteria killing. Nanomedicine. 2017;13:353-361 pubmed publisherA cationic amphiphile, soyaethyl morpholinium ethosulfate (SME), immobilized in liposomes or nanoemulsions, was prepared in an attempt to compare the antibacterial activity between SME intercalated in the phospholipid bilayer and oil-..Adhikari A, Sárosi M, Grell T, Lönnecke P, Hey Hawkins E. Unusual Reactivity of Sodium Tetramesityltetraphosphanediide towards Cyclohexyl Isocyanide. Chemistry. 2016;22:15664-15668 pubmed publisher..With catalytic amounts of AgBF4 , 2 was the major product. The reaction of 2 with [CuBr(SMe2 )] (1:1) produced bromido-bridged dimeric CuI complex 5...Asati V, Mahapatra D, Bharti S. K-Ras and its inhibitors towards personalized cancer treatment: Pharmacological and structural perspectives. Eur J Med Chem. 2017;125:299-314 pubmed publisher..This review focuses primarily on the Ras/Raf/MEK/ERK signaling pathway including K-Ras mutation as therapeutic target, inhibitors and their structure activity relationships (SARs) for the design and development of anticancer agents. ..Sargent G, Banwell C, Strazdins L, Dixon J. Time and participation in workplace health promotion: Australian qualitative study. Health Promot Int. 2016;: pubmed publisher..To date, few workplaces, particularly small and medium sized enterprises (SME), or their workers, have adopted Workplace Health Promotion (WHP), raising questions as to why...Farrell D, Sader H, Rhomberg P, Scangarella Oman N, Flamm R. In Vitro Activity of Gepotidacin (GSK2140944) against Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2017;61: pubmed publisher..gonorrhoeae strains for the investigation of postantibiotic (PAE) and subinhibitory (PAE-SME) effects. The MIC50 and MIC90 for gepotidacin against the 25 N...Ghisolfi A, Fliedel C, de FrÃ©mont P, Braunstein P. Mono- and polynuclear Ag(i) complexes of N-functionalized bis(diphenylphosphino)amine DPPA-type ligands: synthesis, solid-state structures and reactivity. Dalton Trans. 2017;46:5571-5586 pubmed publisher..the N-functionalized DPPA-type ligands (Ph2P)2N(p-Z)C6H4 [Z = H (1a), SMe (1b), OMe (1c)] with AgBF4 was investigated and revealed an unexpected influence of the para substituent ..Argast G, Croy C, Couts K, Zhang Z, Litman E, Chan D, et al. Plexin B1 is repressed by oncogenic B-Raf signaling and functions as a tumor suppressor in melanoma cells. Oncogene. 2009;28:2697-709 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest that B-Raf/MKK/ERK provides a permissive environment for melanoma genesis by modulating plexin B1. ..Wang M, Kuchiba A, Ogino S. A Meta-Regression Method for Studying Etiological Heterogeneity Across Disease Subtypes Classified by Multiple Biomarkers. Am J Epidemiol. 2015;182:263-70 pubmed publisher..This method can be widely useful as molecular diagnostics and genomic technologies become routine in clinical medicine and public health. ..Seo J, Macentee M, Brondani M. The use of Subject Matter Experts in Validating an Oral Health-Related Quality of Life measure in Korean. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2015;13:138 pubmed publisher..b>SME's varied between 10 and 41 years of clinical experience and were mostly males (# 7)...Zhang X, Ma S, Zhang R, Li S, Zhu D, Han D, et al. Oncostatin M-induced cardiomyocyte dedifferentiation regulates the progression of diabetic cardiomyopathy through B-Raf/Mek/Erk signaling pathway. Acta Biochim Biophys Sin (Shanghai). 2016;48:257-65 pubmed publisher..The mechanism of OSM-induced cardiomyocyte dedifferentiation is associated with B-Raf/Mek/Erk signaling pathway through the OSM receptor OÎ². ..Prieur A, Cappellini M, Habif G, Lefranc M, Mazard T, Morency E, et al. Targeting the Wnt Pathway and Cancer Stem Cells with Anti-progastrin Humanized Antibodies as a Potential Treatment for K-RAS-Mutated Colorectal Cancer. Clin Cancer Res. 2017;23:5267-5280 pubmed publisher..i>Clin Cancer Res; 23(17); 5267-80. ©2017 AACR. ..Fujita K, Chen X, Homma H, Tagawa K, Amano M, Saito A, et al. Targeting Tyro3 ameliorates a model of PGRN-mutant FTLD-TDP via tau-mediated synaptic pathology. Nat Commun. 2018;9:433 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these results suggest that targeting of early-stage and aggregation-independent tau signaling represents a promising therapeutic strategy for this disease. ..Matej R, Rohan Z, Nemejcova K, Dundr P. [Molecular pathology of lung cancer in routine diagnostic practice: 2017 update]. Cesk Patol. 2017;53:159-166 pubmed..The aim of this review is to summarize the role of the most relevant molecules that could also serve as the therapeutic target for practicing pathologists...Woppmann A, Rinke J, Luhrmann R. Direct cross-linking of snRNP proteins F and 70K to snRNAs by ultra-violet radiation in situ. Nucleic Acids Res. 1988;16:10985-1004 pubmed..1987) it is likely that the 70K protein directly interacts with a sub-region of the first stem loop structure. ..Kauke M, Traxlmayr M, Parker J, Kiefer J, Knihtila R, McGee J, et al. An engineered protein antagonist of K-Ras/B-Raf interaction. Sci Rep. 2017;7:5831 pubmed publisher..1.6 complex reveals an extensive hydrophobic interface that can serve as a template to advance the development of high affinity, non-covalent inhibitors of K-Ras oncogenic mutants. ..McConnell T, Cho S, Frilander M, Steitz J. Branchpoint selection in the splicing of U12-dependent introns in vitro. RNA. 2002;8:579-86 pubmed..oA gene (XTF), and the first intron of the human Sm E gene (SME). In vitro splicing in HeLa nuclear extract confirmed U12-dependent splicing of each of these introns...Jamali S, Mousavi N, Bagherzadeh M, Kia R, Samouei H. Stimuli-responsive emissive behavior of 1- and 1,3-connectivities in azulene-based imine ligands: cycloplatination and Pt-Tl dative bond formation. Dalton Trans. 2017;46:11327-11334 pubmed publisher..The cyclometalation of the monoimine ligand by platinum gave the cyclometalated complex [PtMe(SMe2)(3')], 5, (where the prime denotes the cyclometalated ligand 3)...Patel P, Suram A, Mirani N, Bischof O, Herbig U. Derepression of hTERT gene expression promotes escape from oncogene-induced cellular senescence. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016;113:E5024-33 pubmed publisher..Together, our data demonstrate that cells arrested in OIS retain the potential to escape senescence by mechanisms that involve derepression of hTERT expression. ..Quidville V, Alsafadi S, Goubar A, Commo F, Scott V, Pioche Durieu C, et al. Targeting the deregulated spliceosome core machinery in cancer cells triggers mTOR blockade and autophagy. Cancer Res. 2013;73:2247-58 pubmed publisher..siRNA-mediated depletion of SmE (SNRPE) or SmD1 (SNRPD1) led to a marked reduction of cell viability in breast, lung, and melanoma cancer cell lines, ..Wang Z, Wang P, Ma J, Chai Y, Hu H, Gao W, et al. Design of Potent B-RafV600E Inhibitors by MCSS Strategy. Chem Biol Drug Des. 2017;: pubmed publisher..The result showed that compound 5n had an impressive enzyme inhibitory and anti-proliferation activity, suggesting a promising potential in the future study. This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved...Chen H, Chang H, Chang J, Tang Y, Cheng Y, Lin L, et al. Enhanced B-Raf-mediated NRF2 gene transcription and HATs-mediated NRF2 protein acetylation contributes to ABCC1-mediated chemoresistance and glutathione-mediated survival in acquired topoisomerase II poison-resistant cancer cells. Free Radic Biol Med. 2017;113:505-518 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that blockade of NRF2 signaling may enhance therapeutic efficacy and reduce the survival of Top II poison-refractory tumors in clinical. ..Charroux B, Pellizzoni L, Perkinson R, Yong J, Shevchenko A, Mann M, et al. Gemin4. A novel component of the SMN complex that is found in both gems and nucleoli. J Cell Biol. 2000;148:1177-86 pubmed..Interestingly, Gemin4 is also detected in the nucleoli, suggesting that the SMN complex may also function in preribosomal RNA processing or ribosome assembly. ..Yamamura Y, Murakoshi T, Hishida M, Saito K. Examination of molecular packing in orthogonal smectic liquid crystal phases: a guide for molecular design of functional smectic phases. Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2017;19:25518-25526 pubmed publisher..The reported layer spacings (dsmectic) of six homologues of mesogens exhibiting orthogonal smectic phases (SmE, SmB, and SmA phases) are reexamined...Baccon J, Pellizzoni L, Rappsilber J, Mann M, Dreyfuss G. Identification and characterization of Gemin7, a novel component of the survival of motor neuron complex. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:31957-62 pubmed..Gemin7 interacts with several Sm proteins of spliceosomal small nuclear ribonucleoproteins, in particular, with SmE. With the identification of Gemin7, the inventory of the core components of the SMN complex appears essentially ..