Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RPL21
Description: ribosomal protein L21
Alias: HYPT12, L21, 60S ribosomal protein L21, large ribosomal subunit protein eL21
- RomÃ¡n L, Acosta F, Padilla D, El Aamri F, Bravo J, Vega B, et al. The in vitro immunomodulatory effect of extracellular products (ECPs) of Vagococcus fluvialis L21 on European sea bass (Dicentrarchus labrax) leucocytes. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;42:517-21 pubmed publisher..of sea bass after incubation with the extracellular products (ECPs) of the probiotic strain Vagococcus fluvialis L21 and polyinosinic:polycytidylic acid (POLY I:C), at different times (T1.5, T6, T12, T24, T48 and T72)...
- Lozano A, Caridad J, de Paz J, Villarrubia González G, Bajo J. Smart Waste Collection System with Low Consumption LoRaWAN Nodes and Route Optimization. Sensors (Basel). 2018;18: pubmed publisher..Wireless technologies such as LoRa and low consumption microcontrollers, such as the SAM L21 family make the implementation and deployment of this kind of sensor network possible...
- Raman G, Choi K, Park S. Phylogenetic Relationships of the Fern Cyrtomium falcatum (Dryopteridaceae) from Dokdo Island, Sea of East Japan, Based on Chloroplast Genome Sequencing. Genes (Basel). 2016;7: pubmed..falcatum, whereas trnP-GGG and rpl21 were lacking...
- Sun W, Chun J, Kim D, Ahn J, Kim M, Hwang I, et al. Molecular cloning and characterization of porcine ribosomal protein L21. J Vet Sci. 2017;18:531-540 pubmed publisherRibosomal protein L21 (RPL21) is a structural component of the 60S subunit of the eukaryotic ribosome. This protein has an important role in protein synthesis and the occurrence of hereditary diseases...
- Sadekova N, Boudreau G, Jalbert B, Norton K. The effects of housing conditions on baseline cardiovascular parameters and the sensitivity to detect changes in contractility in telemetry-implanted dogs. J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods. 2016;81:60-74 pubmed publisher..Four animals were instrumented with DSI HD-L21 implants for continuous 24-hour assessment of systemic arterial pressures, left ventricular pressures, heart rate ..
- Suman S, Mishra A, Kulshrestha A. A systems approach for the elucidation of crucial genes and network constituents of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia 1 (CIN1). Mol Biosyst. 2017;13:549-555 pubmed publisher..4 genes, namely PABPC1, RPS27, RPL13A and RPL21, were found to be overlapping among hubs and module genes of the PPI network and also part of the significant ..
- Beaulieu L, Clancy L, Tanriverdi K, Benjamin E, Kramer C, Weinberg E, et al. Specific Inflammatory Stimuli Lead to Distinct Platelet Responses in Mice and Humans. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0131688 pubmed publisher..Genes, such as Serpina1a, Ttr, Fgg, Rpl21, and Alb, were uniquely affected by infection and diet...
- Raman G, Choi K, Park S. Phylogenetic Relationships of the Fern Cyrtomium falcatum (Dryopteridaceae) from Dokdo Island Based on Chloroplast Genome Sequencing. Genes (Basel). 2016;7: pubmed publisher..falcatum, whereas trnP-GGG and rpl21 were lacking...
- Maouche R, Burgos H, My L, Viala J, Gourse R, Bouveret E. Coexpression of Escherichia coli obgE, Encoding the Evolutionarily Conserved Obg GTPase, with Ribosomal Proteins L21 and L27. J Bacteriol. 2016;198:1857-1867 pubmed publisher..Our results thus demonstrate that obgE expression is coupled to ribosomal gene expression. ..
- Squatrito M, Mancino M, Donzelli M, Areces L, Draetta G. EBP1 is a nucleolar growth-regulating protein that is part of pre-ribosomal ribonucleoprotein complexes. Oncogene. 2004;23:4454-65 pubmed..Our findings indicate that EBP1 is a nucleolar growth-regulating protein, and we propose that it could represent a new link between ribosome biosynthesis and cell proliferation. ..
- Zhou C, Zang D, Jin Y, Wu H, Liu Z, Du J, et al. Mutation in ribosomal protein L21 underlies hereditary hypotrichosis simplex. Hum Mutat. 2011;32:710-4 pubmed publisher..The cause of the disease in this family was identified as a c.95G>A (p.Arg32Gln) mutation in the RPL21 gene, which encoding the ribosomal protein L21...
- Newton Cheh C, Guo C, Wang T, O Donnell C, Levy D, Larson M. Genome-wide association study of electrocardiographic and heart rate variability traits: the Framingham Heart Study. BMC Med Genet. 2007;8 Suppl 1:S7 pubmed
- Odintsova T, Müller E, Ivanov A, Egorov T, Bienert R, Vladimirov S, et al. Characterization and analysis of posttranslational modifications of the human large cytoplasmic ribosomal subunit proteins by mass spectrometry and Edman sequencing. J Protein Chem. 2003;22:249-58 pubmed..masses in accordance with the SwissProt database (June 2002) masses (proteins L6, L7, L9, L13, L15, L17, L18, L21, L22, L24, L26, L27, L30, L32, L34, L35, L36, L37, L37A, L38, L39, L41)...
- Bortoluzzi S, d Alessi F, Romualdi C, Danieli G. Differential expression of genes coding for ribosomal proteins in different human tissues. Bioinformatics. 2001;17:1152-7 pubmed..bio.unipd.it/GETProfiles/). firstname.lastname@example.org ..
- Spring S, Bunk B, Sproer C, Schumann P, Rohde M, Tindall B, et al. Characterization of the first cultured representative of Verrucomicrobia subdivision 5 indicates the proposal of a novel phylum. ISME J. 2016;10:2801-2816 pubmed publisherThe recently isolated strain L21-Fru-ABT represents moderately halophilic, obligately anaerobic and saccharolytic bacteria that thrive in the suboxic transition zones of hypersaline microbial mats...
- Xin X, Wang T, Liu X, Sui G, Jin C, Yue Y, et al. A yeast two-hybrid assay reveals CMYA1 interacting proteins. C R Biol. 2017;340:314-323 pubmed publisher..There were 27 candidate-interacting proteins identified in this screen. Three of the 27 proteins (RPL35A, RPL21 and EIF3G) interacted with both CMYA1 and the Xin-repeats, and this interaction was further confirmed using one-to-..
- Ojima Kato T, Yamamoto N, Nagai S, Shima K, Akiyama Y, Ota J, et al. Application of proteotyping Strain Solution™ ver. 2 software and theoretically calculated mass database in MALDI-TOF MS typing of Salmonella serotype. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2017;101:8557-8569 pubmed publisher..of Salmonella enterica subspecies enterica consisting of 12 biomarker proteins: ribosomal proteins S8, L15, L17, L21, L25, and S7, Mn-cofactor-containing superoxide dismutase (SodA), peptidyl-prolyl cis-trans isomerase C (PPIase C), ..
- Zhang W, Hawse J, Huang Q, Sheets N, Miller K, Horwitz J, et al. Decreased expression of ribosomal proteins in human age-related cataract. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2002;43:198-204 pubmed..decreased level of expression in cataract compared with normal lenses was identified as encoding ribosomal protein L21. Three additional ribosomal proteins, L15, L13a, and L7a, also exhibited decreased expression in cataract compared ..
- Albertsen H, Smith S, Mazoyer S, Fujimoto E, Stevens J, Williams B, et al. A physical map and candidate genes in the BRCA1 region on chromosome 17q12-21. Nat Genet. 1994;7:472-9 pubmed..These new reagents should facilitate the identification of BRCA1. ..
- Frigerio J, Dagorn J, Iovanna J. Cloning, sequencing and expression of the L5, L21, L27a, L28, S5, S9, S10 and S29 human ribosomal protein mRNAs. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1995;1262:64-8 pubmed..1995), in press), we isolated several clones corresponding to homologs of rat ribosomal protein mRNAs L5, L21, L27a, L28, S5, S9, S10 and S29...
- Liu F, Jin Z, Wang Y, Bi Y, Melton J. Plastid Genome of Dictyopteris divaricata (Dictyotales, Phaeophyceae): Understanding the Evolution of Plastid Genomes in Brown Algae. Mar Biotechnol (NY). 2017;19:627-637 pubmed publisher..The D. divaricata IRs contained rpl21, making its IRs larger than representatives from the orders Fucales and Laminariales, but was smaller than that ..