Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RNF39
Description: ring finger protein 39
Alias: HZF, HZFW, LIRF, RING finger protein 39, LTP (long-term potentiation) induced RING finger protein, protein HZFw
- Van Manen D, Kootstra N, Boeser Nunnink B, Handulle M, van t Wout A, Schuitemaker H. Association of HLA-C and HCP5 gene regions with the clinical course of HIV-1 infection. AIDS. 2009;23:19-28 pubmed publisher..SNPs) in the gene regions of HLA-C and HCP5 to be associated with viral load at set point and SNPs in the RNF39/ZNRD1 gene region to be associated with HIV-1 disease course...
- Limou S, Le Clerc S, Coulonges C, Carpentier W, Dina C, Delaneau O, et al. Genomewide association study of an AIDS-nonprogression cohort emphasizes the role played by HLA genes (ANRS Genomewide Association Study 02). J Infect Dis. 2009;199:419-26 pubmed publisher..The present study, the first GWAS of HIV-1 nonprogressors, underscores the potential for some HLA genes to control disease progression soon after infection. ..
- Trachtenberg E, Bhattacharya T, Ladner M, Phair J, Erlich H, Wolinsky S. The HLA-B/-C haplotype block contains major determinants for host control of HIV. Genes Immun. 2009;10:673-7 pubmed publisher..polymorphisms, which associated with either viral set point (HCP5 and 5' HLA-C) or with HIV disease progression (RNF39 and ZNRD1)...
- Orimo A, Yamagishi T, Tominaga N, Yamauchi Y, Hishinuma T, Okada K, et al. Molecular cloning of testis-abundant finger Protein/Ring finger protein 23 (RNF23), a novel RING-B box-coiled coil-B30.2 protein on the class I region of the human MHC. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2000;276:45-51 pubmed..2 proteins such as RFP, RFB30/HERF1, AFP, and HZF had been localized. These findings demonstrate that several RBCC-B30...
- Cree B, Rioux J, McCauley J, Gourraud P, Goyette P, McElroy J, et al. A major histocompatibility Class I locus contributes to multiple sclerosis susceptibility independently from HLA-DRB1*15:01. PLoS ONE. 2010;5:e11296 pubmed publisher..A MHC Class I locus contributes to MS susceptibility independently of the HLA-DRB1*15:01 haplotype. ..
- Das S, Raj L, Zhao B, Kimura Y, Bernstein A, Aaronson S, et al. Hzf Determines cell survival upon genotoxic stress by modulating p53 transactivation. Cell. 2007;130:624-37 pubmed..We show here that hematopoietic zinc finger (Hzf), a zinc-finger-containing p53 target gene, modulates p53 transactivation functions in an autoregulatory feedback ..