Genomes and Genes
ribosomal protein L15
Gene Symbol: ribosomal protein L15
Description: ribosomal protein L15
Alias: EC45, L15, RPL10, RPLY10, RPYL10, 60S ribosomal protein L15
- Expression profile of differentially-regulated genes during progression of androgen-independent growth in human prostate cancer cellsDev Karan
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE 68198 4525, USA
Carcinogenesis 23:967-75. 2002..dependent kinase-2 (CDK-2), prostate-specific membrane antigen (PSM), cyclin H (CCNH), 60S ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10), 60S ribosomal protein L32 (RPL32), and 40S ribosomal protein S16 (RPS16)...
- Arabidopsis L10 ribosomal proteins in UV-B responsesMaría Lorena Falcone Ferreyra
Centro de Estudios Fotosintéticos y Bioquímicos CEFOBI, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Rosario, Argentina
Plant Signal Behav 5:1222-5. 2010Ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10) is an ubiquitous protein that participates in joining the 40S and 60S ribosomal subunits into a functional 80S ribosome; however, increasing evidences indicate that RPL10 from various organisms has multiple ..
- Characterization of a ribosomal protein L15 cDNA from Chironomus riparius (Diptera; Chironomidae): transcriptional regulation by cadmium and silver nanoparticlesPrakash M Gopalakrishnan Nair
School of Environmental Engineering and Graduate School of Energy and Environmental System Engineering, University of Seoul, Dongdaemun Gu, Republic of Korea
Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol 159:157-62. 2011A full-length ribosomal protein L15 cDNA from Chironomus riparius (CrRPL15) was identified from the Expressed Sequence Tag (EST) database developed vt 454 pyrosequencing, and expression of the corresponding mRNA was analyzed during ..
- Cloning and characterization of full-length human ribosomal protein L15 cDNA which was overexpressed in esophageal cancerQ Wang
National Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Cancer Institute, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, P O Box 2258, Beijing, 100021, China
Gene 263:205-9. 2001..EC45 encoded 204 amino acids, and it shared a 100% similarity with ribosomal protein L15 (635 bp, mRNA) in ORF, but no similarity in 5' UTR or 3' UTR...
- Functional interaction in establishment of ribosomal integrity between small subunit protein rpS6 and translational regulator rpL10/Grc5pKarin Pachler
Department of Cell Biology, Paris Lodron University Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
FEMS Yeast Res 5:271-80. 2004..b>RpL10/Grc5p is a component of the LSU and is a multifunctional translational regulator, operating in 60S subunit ..
- Identification of cold acclimated genes in leaves of Citrus unshiu by mRNA differential displayPing Lang
Department of Horticulture, Auburn University, Auburn, AL, 36849 USA
Gene 359:111-8. 2005..proteins encoded by the up-regulated genes were: 14-3-3 protein, 40S ribosomal protein S23, putative 60S ribosomal protein L15, nucleoside diphosphate kinase III protein, regulator of chromosome condensation-like protein, and amino ..
- Gene expression profiling of human HBV- and/or HCV-associated hepatocellular carcinoma cells using expressed sequence tagsSun Young Yoon
Laboratory of Human Genomics, Genome Research Center, Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology KRIBB, Daejeon 305 333, Korea
Int J Oncol 29:315-27. 2006..Among these, 14 genes (FTL, K-ALPHA1, LDHA, RPL4, ENO1, ANXA2, RPL9, RPL10, RPL13A, GNB2L1, AMBP, GC, A1BG, and SERPINC1), in addition to previously well-known liver cancer related genes, ..
- Novel deletion of RPL15 identified by array-comparative genomic hybridization in Diamond-Blackfan anemiaMichael Landowski
Division of Genetics and Program in Genomics, The Manton Center for Orphan Disease Research, Boston Children s Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
Hum Genet 132:1265-74. 2013..These data identify RPL15 as a new gene involved in DBA and further support the presence of large deletions in RP genes in DBA patients...
- XLID-causing mutations and associated genes challenged in light of data from large-scale human exome sequencingAmelie Piton
Department of Translational Medicine and Neurogenetics, Institut de Genetique et de Biologie Moleculaire et Cellulaire, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique Unité Mixte de Recherche 7104, Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité 964, University of Strasbourg, 67404 Illkirch Cedex, France Chaire de Génétique Humaine, College de France, 75231 Paris Cedex 05, France Electronic address
Am J Hum Genet 93:368-83. 2013..We also highlight 15 other genes (CCDC22, CLIC2, CNKSR2, FRMPD4, HCFC1, IGBP1, KIAA2022, KLF8, MAOA, NAA10, NLGN3, RPL10, SHROOM4, ZDHHC15, and ZNF261) for which replication studies are warranted...
- Monosome Formation during Translation Initiation Requires the Serine/Arginine-Rich Protein Npl3Claudia Baierlein
Abteilung für Molekulare Genetik, Institut fur Mikrobiologie und Genetik, Göttinger Zentrum für Molekulare Biowissenschaften, Georg August Universitat Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany
Mol Cell Biol 33:4811-23. 2013..In addition, we found specific genetic interactions with the ribosomal subunit joining factors Rpl10 and eukaryotic translation initiation factor 5B/Fun12 and detected a substantially decreased binding of npl3Δ100 ..
- Identification of dysregulated genes in cutaneous squamous cell carcinomaChantip Dang
Department of Dermatology, Charite, Skin Cancer Center Charite, University Hospital of Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Oncol Rep 16:513-9. 2006..02), while RPL15 and LGTN were down-regulated (p < 0.03). The genes differentially expressed during skin carcinogenesis may prove useful in order to understand the origin and progression of cutaneous SCC and for diagnostic approaches...
- Genetic and epigenetic analysis of non-small cell lung cancer with NotI-microarraysAlexey A Dmitriev
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Epigenetics 7:502-13. 2012....
- Integrity of the P-site is probed during maturation of the 60S ribosomal subunitCyril Bussiere
Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712, USA
J Cell Biol 197:747-59. 2012..In this paper, we show that a loop of Rpl10 that embraces the P-site transfer ribonucleic acid was required for release of Tif6, 90 Å away...
- Formulation and evaluation of matrix type mucoadhesive tablets aimed at treating oral aphthaYuri Ikeuchi-Takahashi
Department of Drug Delivery Research, Hoshi University, Shinagawa ku, Tokyo, Japan
Drug Dev Ind Pharm 39:1254-61. 2013..Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are administered for pain relief from oral mucositis. However, the systemic administration of NSAIDs is limited due to the side effects of thrombocytopenia...
- Frameshift mutation in p53 regulator RPL26 is associated with multiple physical abnormalities and a specific pre-ribosomal RNA processing defect in diamond-blackfan anemiaHanna T Gazda
Division of Genetics and Program in Genomics, The Manton Center for Orphan Disease Research, Children s Hospital Boston, 3 BlackfanCircle, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Hum Mutat 33:1037-44. 2012..We completed a large-scale screen of 79 RP genes by sequencing 16 RP genes (RPL3, RPL7, RPL8, RPL10, RPL14, RPL17, RPL19, RPL23A, RPL26, RPL27, RPL35, RPL36A, RPL39, RPS4X, RPS4Y1, and RPS21) in 96 DBA probands...
- Isolation and identification of the immune-relevant ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10/QM-like gene) from the large yellow croaker Pseudosciaena crocea (Pisces: Sciaenidae)X Chen
Department of Marine Technology, College of Ocean, Nantong University, Nantong, China
Genet Mol Res 11:3755-65. 2012In order to investigate the immune role of ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10/QM-like gene) in marine fish, we challenged the large yellow croaker Pseudosciaena (= Larimichthys) crocea, the most important marine fish culture species in China, ..
- New evidence for differential roles of l10 ribosomal proteins from ArabidopsisMaría Lorena Falcone Ferreyra
Centro de Estudios Fotosintéticos y Bioquímicos, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Suipacha 531, Rosario, Argentina
Plant Physiol 163:378-91. 2013The RIBOSOMAL PROTEIN L10 (RPL10) is an integral component of the eukaryotic ribosome large subunit...
- Identification and validation of reference genes for gene expression analysis using quantitative PCR in Spodoptera litura (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)Yanhui Lu
College of Plant Science and Technology, Huazhong Agricultural University, Wuhan, China
PLoS ONE 8:e68059. 2013..genes, elongation factor 1 alpha (EF1), glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase (GAPDH), ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10), ribosomal protein S3 (RPS3), beta actin (ACTB), beta FTZ-F1 (FTZF1), ubiquinol-cytochrome c reductase (UCCR), ..
- Exome sequencing identifies mutation in CNOT3 and ribosomal genes RPL5 and RPL10 in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemiaKim De Keersmaecker
Center for Human Genetics, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
Nat Genet 45:186-90. 2013..In addition, we identify mutations affecting the ribosomal proteins RPL5 and RPL10 in 12 of 122 (9.8%) pediatric T-ALLs, with recurrent alterations of Arg98 in RPL10...
- Evolutionary implications of intron-exon distribution and the properties and sequences of the RPL10A gene in eukaryotesEva M Del Campo
Department of Plant Biology, Universidad de Alcala, 28871 Alcala de Henares, Madrid, Spain
Mol Phylogenet Evol 66:857-67. 2013The RPL10A gene encodes the RPL10 protein, required for joining 40S and 60S subunits into a functional 80S ribosome...
- NotI Microarrays: Novel Epigenetic Markers for Early Detection and Prognosis of High Grade Serous Ovarian CancerVladimir Kashuba
Department of Microbiology, Tumor and Cell Biology, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm SE 171 77, Sweden
Int J Mol Sci 13:13352-77. 2012..The sensitivity of the set is equal to (80 ± 13)% and the specificity is (88 ± 12)%. Using this technique we plan to validate this panel with new epithelial ovarian cancer samples and add markers from other chromosomes...
- EBP1 is a nucleolar growth-regulating protein that is part of pre-ribosomal ribonucleoprotein complexesMassimo Squatrito
European Institute of Oncology, 435 Via Ripamonti, 20141 Milan, Italy
Oncogene 23:4454-65. 2004..Our findings indicate that EBP1 is a nucleolar growth-regulating protein, and we propose that it could represent a new link between ribosome biosynthesis and cell proliferation...
- Characterization of the nuclear export adaptor protein Nmd3 in association with the 60S ribosomal subunitJayati Sengupta
Wadsworth Center, New York State Department of Health, Albany, NY 12201, USA
J Cell Biol 189:1079-86. 2010..around helices 38, 69, and 95 of the 25S ribosomal RNA (rRNA), the helix 95 region being adjacent to the protein Rpl10. We identify the intersubunit side of the large subunit as the binding site for Nmd3...
- Plant L10 ribosomal proteins have different roles during development and translation under ultraviolet-B stressMaría Lorena Falcone Ferreyra
Centro de Estudios Fotosintéticos y Bioquímicos, Universidad Nacional de Rosario, Suipacha 531, Rosario, Argentina
Plant Physiol 153:1878-94. 2010Ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10) proteins are ubiquitous in the plant kingdom...
- Development of murine leukemia virus-based retroviral vectors with a minimum possibility of cis-activationJ Jang
Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics, Seoul National University, Seoul, Korea
Gene Ther 18:240-9. 2011..the enhancer-free U3, first by making it easier to construct a producer line and then by introducing the cellular RPL10 promoter as an internal promoter...
- Housekeeping gene transcript abundance in bovine fertilized and cloned embryosPablo J Ross
Department of Animal Science, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
Cell Reprogram 12:709-17. 2010..On the other hand, Histone H2A.2 and PPIA were similar between IVF and SCNT embryos at each stage analyzed, although they varied across stages as previously mentioned...
- Identification of differentially expressed genes in bovine follicular cystic ovariesChangyong Choe
Animal Genetic Resources Station, National Institute of Animal Science, RDA, Namwon 590 832, Korea
Korean J Physiol Pharmacol 14:265-72. 2010..We identified two DEGs in the FCFs: ribosomal protein L15 (RPL15) and microtubule-associated protein 1B (MAP1B) based on BLAST searches of the NCBI GenBank...
- Hmo1 directs pre-initiation complex assembly to an appropriate site on its target gene promoters by masking a nucleosome-free regionKoji Kasahara
Division of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Graduate School of Nanobioscience, Yokohama City University, Yokohama 230 0045, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 39:4136-50. 2011..start site (TSS) of the Hmo1-enriched RPS5 promoter shifted upstream, while the TSS of the Hmo1-limited RPL10 promoter did not shift...
- The establishment of a library screening method based on yeast two-hybrid system and its use to determine the potential interactions of liver proteins in ayu, Plecoglossus altivelisY H Shi
Faculty of Life Science and Biotechnology, Ningbo University, Ningbo 315211, PR China
Fish Shellfish Immunol 30:1184-7. 2011..8%. Of the 11 unique PPIs, 9 interactions including FGB/FGG, CaM/Spna2, C9/Apo-AI-1, α₂M/Ft, RPL10/RPL5, C8α/C9, FGG/Apo-AI-1, LECT2/Tf, and Apo-AI-2/C9 were previously reported...
- Molecular characterization and structure analysis of RPL10/QM-like protein from the red drum Sciaenops ocellatus (Sciaenidae)X Chen
State Key Laboratory of Marine Environmental Science, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China
Genet Mol Res 10:576-87. 2011....
- Differential expression of a set of genes in follicular and classic variants of papillary thyroid carcinomaYusuf Ziya Igci
Department of Medical Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Gaziantep, 27310, Gaziantep, Turkey
Endocr Pathol 22:86-96. 2011....
- Proteomic analysis of the secretory response of Aspergillus niger to D-maltose and D-xyloseJosé Miguel P Ferreira de Oliveira
Fungal Systems Biology, Laboratory of Systems and Synthetic Biology, Wageningen University, Wageningen, The Netherlands
PLoS ONE 6:e20865. 2011..In agreement with our previous findings for D-xylose induction, D-maltose induction leads to recruitment of proteins involved in proteasome-mediated degradation...
- A novel interaction between interferon-inducible protein p56 and ribosomal protein L15 in gastric cancer cellsYu An Hsu
Department of Life Science, National Tsing Hua University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
DNA Cell Biol 30:671-9. 2011..Using a T7 phage display library, we identified ribosomal protein L15 (RPL15) as a novel interacting partner of p56. The p56-RPL15 interaction was confirmed by pull-down assays...
- Ribosomal protein genes RPS10 and RPS26 are commonly mutated in Diamond-Blackfan anemiaLeana Doherty
Division of Genetics and Program in Genomics, The Manton Center for Orphan Disease Research, Children s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Am J Hum Genet 86:222-8. 2010....
- Dosage-dependent severity of the phenotype in patients with mental retardation due to a recurrent copy-number gain at Xq28 mediated by an unusual recombinationJoke Vandewalle
Human Genome Laboratory, Department for Molecular and Developmental Genetics, VIB, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Am J Hum Genet 85:809-22. 2009..54 Mb. The copy-number gain always includes 18 annotated genes, of which RPL10, ATP6AP1 and GDI1 are highly expressed in brain. From these, GDI1 is the most likely candidate gene...
- Discovery of the rpl10 gene in diverse plant mitochondrial genomes and its probable replacement by the nuclear gene for chloroplast RPL10 in two lineages of angiospermsNakao Kubo
Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences, Kyoto Prefectural University, Seika, Kyoto, Japan
DNA Res 17:1-9. 2010..Here, we show that one of these conserved ORFs is actually the gene for ribosomal protein L10 (rpl10) in plant...
- Defining the order in which Nmd3p and Rpl10p load onto nascent 60S ribosomal subunitsMatthew West
Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, ESB 325, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712 1095, USA
Mol Cell Biol 25:3802-13. 2005..Furthermore, the dominant LSG1 mutant also traps a mutant Rpl10 protein that does not normally bind stably to the subunit...
- A genetic and molecular characterization of two proximal heterochromatic genes on chromosome 3 of Drosophila melanogasterSandra R Schulze
Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University, Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Genetics 169:2165-77. 2005..The second gene in this study, Dbp80, is very large and also appears to show a transcriptional dependence upon HP1; however, it does not correspond to any known lethal complementation group and is likely to be a nonessential gene...
- Release of the export adapter, Nmd3p, from the 60S ribosomal subunit requires Rpl10p and the cytoplasmic GTPase Lsg1pJohn Hedges
Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX 78712 1095, USA
EMBO J 24:567-79. 2005..Mutations in LSG1 or RPL10 blocked Nmd3-GFP shuttling into the nucleus and export of pre-60S subunits from the nucleus...
- Expression patterns of esophageal cancer deregulated genes in C57BL/6J mouse embryogenesisJian Zhang
National Laboratory of Molecular Oncology, Cancer Institute, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing 100021, China
World J Gastroenterol 10:1088-92. 2004....
- Translation of both 5'TOP and non-TOP host mRNAs continues into the late phase of Baculovirus infectionM M van Oers
Laboratory of Virology, Wageningen University, Binnenhaven 11, 6709 PD Wageningen, The Netherlands
Insect Mol Biol 12:75-84. 2003Complete cDNA sequences were obtained for ribosomal protein (rp) L15 and eukaryotic initiation factor eIF2alpha from the lepidopteran insect Spodoptera frugiperda, and for elongation factor eEF2 from S. exigua...
- Complete nucleotide sequence of the S10-spc operon of phytoplasma: gene organization and genetic code resemble those of Bacillus subtilisShin Ichi Miyata
Laboratory of Bioresource Technology, Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo, Kashiwa, Chiba Japan
DNA Cell Biol 21:527-34. 2002..These data derived from the gene organization, and the genetic code deviation support the hypothesis that phytoplasmal genes resemble those of acholeplasmas and Bacillus more than those of other mollicutes...
- RPL29 codes for a non-essential protein of the 60S ribosomal subunit in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and exhibits synthetic lethality with mutations in genes for proteins required for subunit couplingMarie Laure DeLabre
Department of Biochemistry, Dartmouth Medical School, Hanover, NH 03755, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1574:255-61. 2002..The Deltarpl29 strain exhibits synthetic lethality with mutations in RPL10, the gene encoding an essential 60S ribosomal subunit protein that is required for 60S to 40S subunit joining...
- Sequencing and analysis of the Thermus thermophilus ribosomal protein gene cluster equivalent to the spectinomycin operonV S Vysotskaya
Department of Structure and Function of the Ribosome, Institute of Protein Research, Russian Academy of Sciences, Pushchino, Moscow Region
Gene 193:23-30. 1997..analysis of this gene cluster showed that the gene arrangement (S17, L14, L24, L5, S14, S8, L6, L18, S5, L30 and L15) is identical to that of eubacteria. However, T...
- The Thermoplasma acidophilum rpl15 gene encodes a homologue of eukaryotic ribosomal proteins L15/YL10P Zwickl
Max Planck Institut fur Biochemie, Martinsried, Germany
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 209:684-8. 1995..basis of the deduced amino acid sequence, encodes a homologue of the eukaryotic large subunit ribosomal proteins, L15/YL10. This gene, rpl15, was identified as an open reading frame (ORF) located 2...
- A novel operon organization involving the genes for chorismate synthase (aromatic biosynthesis pathway) and ribosomal GTPase center proteins (L11, L1, L10, L12: rplKAJL) in cyanobacterium Synechocystis PCC 6803J Schmidt
Max Planck Institut fur Molekulare Genetik, Berlin Dahlem, Germany
J Biol Chem 268:27447-57. 1993..The gene order is shown to be: rpl11-86bp spacer-rpl1-460bp spacer-rpl10-87-bp spacer-rpl12-206bp spacer-aroC...
- Characterization of rps17, rp19 and rpl15: three nucleus-encoded plastid ribosomal protein genesM D Thompson
Department of Plant Biology, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul 55108
Plant Mol Biol 18:931-44. 1992..A 7 bp sequence motif, whose consensus is 5'-AGGCCCA-3', flanked by AT-rich regions was identified between 38 and 73 nucleotides upstream of the rps17, rpl9 and rpl15 transcriptional initiation sites...
- Overexpression of ribosomal protein L15 is associated with cell proliferation in gastric cancerHui Wang
Department of Vascular and Endocrine Surgery, Xijing Hospital, The Fourth Military Medical University, 17 Changle Western Road, Xi an 710032, China
BMC Cancer 6:91. 2006..In our previous study of microarray, ribosomal protein L15 (RPL15) was identified as an upregulated gene in gastric cancer.
- Heterochromatic genes in Drosophila: a comparative analysis of two genesSandra R Schulze
Department of Molecular Biology snd Biochemistry, Simon Fraser University, Canada
Genetics 173:1433-45. 2006..This study shows that Dbp80 and RpL15 can function in contrasting chromatin contexts on an evolutionary timescale. The complex history of these genes also provides unique insight into the dynamic nature of genome evolution...
- Mutations in the ribosomal protein gene RPL10 suggest a novel modulating disease mechanism for autismS M Klauck
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis, Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum DKFZ, Heidelberg, Germany
Mol Psychiatry 11:1073-84. 2006..We have identified two missense mutations in the ribosomal protein gene RPL10 located in Xq28 in two independent families with autism...
- Ribosomal protein L10 is encoded in the mitochondrial genome of many land plants and green algaeJeffrey P Mower
Department of Agronomy and Horticulture, University of Nebraska, Center for Plant Science Innovation, Lincoln, NE, USA
BMC Evol Biol 9:265. 2009..However, an ORF, termed orf-bryo1, was recently found to be conserved among bryophytes suggesting that it might indeed encode a functional mitochondrial protein...
- Conserved threonine residues within the A-loop of the receptor NIK differentially regulate the kinase function required for antiviral signalingAnesia A Santos
Departamento de Bioquimica e Biologia Molecular BIOAGRO, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, Vicosa, MG, Brazil
PLoS ONE 4:e5781. 2009..Thr-474 and Thr-469 residues antagonistically affected NIK-mediated nuclear relocation of the downstream effector rpL10. These results establish that NIK1 functions as an authentic defense receptor as it requires activation to elicit ..
- Neurogenin 3 and neurogenic differentiation 1 are retained in the cytoplasm of multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 islet and pancreatic endocrine tumor cellsMargareta H Lejonklou
Department of Medical Sciences, Uppsala University, Uppsala, Sweden
Pancreas 38:259-66. 2009....
- Functional characterization of ribosomal protein L15 from Saccharomyces cerevisiaeIvailo Simoff
Södertörn University, Huddinge, Sweden
Curr Genet 55:111-25. 2009..The lack of function was not caused by a failure of the protein to enter the yeast nucleus...
- An investigation of ribosomal protein L10 gene in autism spectrum disordersXiaohong Gong
Human Genetics and Cognitive Functions, CNRS URA 2182 Genes, Synapses and Cognition, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
BMC Med Genet 10:7. 2009..The ribosomal protein L10 (RPL10) gene, located on chromosome Xq28, codes for a key protein in assembling large ribosomal subunit and protein ..
- The ribosomal protein L10/QM-like protein is a component of the NIK-mediated antiviral signalingCarolina S Rocha
Departamento de Bioquimica e Biologia Molecular, BIOAGRO, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, 36570 000 Vicosa, MG, Brazil
Virology 380:165-9. 2008..Here, we further characterized this layer of plant innate defense by identifying the ribosomal protein L10 (rpL10), a QM-like protein, as a downstream effector of the antiviral signaling...
- Saccharomyces cerevisiae HMO1 interacts with TFIID and participates in start site selection by RNA polymerase IIKoji Kasahara
Division of Molecular and Cellular Biology, International Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, Yokohama City University, Yokohama, 230 0045, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 36:1343-57. 2008..an upstream shift in transcriptional start sites of RPS5, RPS16A, RPL23B, RPL27B and RPL32, but not of RPS31, RPL10, TEF2 and ADH1, indicating that HMO1 may participate in start site selection of a subset of class II genes ..
- Mutational analysis of the ribosomal protein Rpl10 from yeastAnne Hofer
Section of Molecular Genetics and Microbiology, Institute for Cellular and Molecular Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, 1 University Station A5000, Austin, TX 78712, USA
J Biol Chem 282:32630-9. 2007Yeast Rpl10 belongs to the L10e family of ribosomal proteins. In the large (60 S) subunit, Rpl10 is positioned in a cleft between the central protuberance and the GTPase-activating center...
- Identification and expression analysis of genes associated with bovine blastocyst formationKaren Goossens
Department of Nutrition, Genetics and Ethology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ghent University, Merelbeke, Belgium
BMC Dev Biol 7:64. 2007..This information could lead to improvements of in vitro embryo production procedures...
- Rat gene mapping in the post-genome sequencing era: the continued utility of cell hybrids to localize rat genes (Cks2, Ephb4, Fabp5, Il13ra1, Rpl10, Ssr4)C Szpirer
Institut de Biologie et de Médecine Moléculaires, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Gosselies, Belgium
Cytogenet Genome Res 116:61-4. 2007..On the basis of the sample we examined, it thus appears that a classical gene mapping method is still required to localize about 3% of the rat genes, as if 3% of the rat gene sequences were lacking in the current rat genome sequence...
- Ribosomal proteins Rpl10 and Rps6 are potent regulators of yeast replicative life spanAndreas Chiocchetti
Department of Cell Biology, University of Salzburg, Hellbrunnerstrasse 34, A 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Exp Gerontol 42:275-86. 2007..RPs Rpl10 and Rps6 are known translational regulators...
- Sequence identification of 2,375 human brain genesM D Adams
Receptor Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Section, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland 20892
Nature 355:632-4. 1992..These data represent an approximate doubling of the number of human genes identified by DNA sequencing and may represent as many as 5% of the genes in the human genome...