Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RAB41
Description: RAB43, member RAS oncogene family
Alias: RAB11B, RAB41, ras-related protein Rab-43, ras-related protein Rab-41
- Silvis M, Bertrand C, Ameen N, Golin Bisello F, Butterworth M, Frizzell R, et al. Rab11b regulates the apical recycling of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in polarized intestinal epithelial cells. Mol Biol Cell. 2009;20:2337-50 pubmed publisher..Western blotting of immunoisolated Rab11a or Rab11b vesicles revealed localization of endogenous CFTR within both compartments...
- Du P, Pirouz M, Choi J, Huebner A, Clement K, Meissner A, et al. An Intermediate Pluripotent State Controlled by MicroRNAs Is Required for the Naive-to-Primed Stem Cell Transition. Cell Stem Cell. 2018;22:851-864.e5 pubmed publisher..Thus, dynamic ISY1 regulates poised pluripotency through miRNAs to control ESC fate. ..
- Udayar V, Buggia PrÃ©vot V, Guerreiro R, Siegel G, Rambabu N, Soohoo A, et al. A paired RNAi and RabGAP overexpression screen identifies Rab11 as a regulator of Î²-amyloid production. Cell Rep. 2013;5:1536-51 pubmed publisher..a significant genetic association of Rab11A with late-onset AD, and network analysis identified Rab11A and Rab11B as components of the late-onset AD risk network, suggesting a causal link between Rab11 and AD...
- Gallo L, Liao Y, Ruiz W, Clayton D, Li M, Liu Y, et al. TBC1D9B functions as a GTPase-activating protein for Rab11a in polarized MDCK cells. Mol Biol Cell. 2014;25:3779-97 pubmed publisher..5 mM), TBC1D9B interacted via its Tre2-Bub2-Cdc16 (TBC) domain with Rab11a, Rab11b, and Rab4a in a nucleotide-dependent manner...
- Agop Nersesian C, Egarter S, Langsley G, Foth B, Ferguson D, Meissner M. Biogenesis of the inner membrane complex is dependent on vesicular transport by the alveolate specific GTPase Rab11B. PLoS Pathog. 2010;6:e1001029 pubmed publisher..factor is involved in the specific transport of vesicles from the Golgi to the IMC and identified the small GTPase Rab11B as an alveolate specific Rab-GTPase that localises to the growing end of the IMC during replication of Toxoplasma ..
- Shimura M, Mizuma M, Takadate T, Katoh Y, Suzuki T, Iseki M, et al. A novel liver metastasis-correlated protein of pancreatic neuroendocrine neoplasm (PanNEN) discovered by proteomic analysis. Oncotarget. 2018;9:24291-24303 pubmed publisher..We focused on ANXA6, CNPY2, RAB11B and TUBB3, all of which had higher expressions in LT...
- Yeung V, Webber J, Dunlop E, Morgan H, Hutton J, Gurney M, et al. Rab35-dependent extracellular nanovesicles are required for induction of tumour supporting stroma. Nanoscale. 2018;10:8547-8559 pubmed publisher..We highlight that RAB11B and RAB35 regulate phenotypically distinct nanovesicle populations, each accounting for only around 20% of the ..
- Appelbaum T, Becker D, Santana E, Aguirre G. Molecular studies of phenotype variation in canine RPGR-XLPRA1. Mol Vis. 2016;22:319-31 pubmed..spanning the entire RPGR interacting and protein trafficking genes (RAB8A, RPGRIP1L, CEP290, CC2D2A, DFNB31, and RAB11B) were genotyped in the pedigree...
- Gomi H, Osawa H, Uno R, Yasui T, Hosaka M, Torii S, et al. Canine Salivary Glands: Analysis of Rab and SNARE Protein Expression and SNARE Complex Formation With Diverse Tissue Properties. J Histochem Cytochem. 2017;65:637-653 pubmed publisher..Similarly, Rab proteins (Rab3d, Rab11a, Rab11b, Rab27a, and Rab27b) and soluble N-ethylmaleimide-sensitive fusion protein attachment protein receptor (SNARE) ..
- Cox J, Kansal R, Whitt M. Rab43 regulates the sorting of a subset of membrane protein cargo through the medial Golgi. Mol Biol Cell. 2016;27:1834-44 pubmed publisher..Our data demonstrate that Rab43 regulates the sorting of a subset of membrane-spanning cargo as they progress through the medial Golgi. ..
- Schlick B, Massoner P, Lueking A, Charoentong P, Blattner M, Schaefer G, et al. Serum Autoantibodies in Chronic Prostate Inflammation in Prostate Cancer Patients. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0147739 pubmed publisher..Three autoantibodies were significantly upregulated in both screens, MUT, RAB11B and CSRP2 (p>0.05), two, SPOP and ZNF671, close to statistical significance (p = 0.051 and 0.076)...
- Seto S, Tsujimura K, Koide Y. Rab GTPases regulating phagosome maturation are differentially recruited to mycobacterial phagosomes. Traffic. 2011;12:407-20 pubmed publisher..tb-containing phagosomes is involved in arresting phagosome maturation and inhibiting phagolysosome biogenesis. ..
- Katsogiannou M, Andrieu C, Baylot V, Baudot A, Dusetti N, Gayet O, et al. The functional landscape of Hsp27 reveals new cellular processes such as DNA repair and alternative splicing and proposes novel anticancer targets. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2014;13:3585-601 pubmed publisher..Validation of Hsp27 involvement in both processes in human prostate cancer cells supports our system biology-predicted functions and provides new insights into Hsp27 roles in cancer cells. ..
- Onyango D, Howard S, Neherin K, Yanez D, Stark J. Tetratricopeptide repeat factor XAB2 mediates the end resection step of homologous recombination. Nucleic Acids Res. 2016;44:5702-16 pubmed publisher..In summary, we suggest that the XAB2 complex mediates DNA damage response events important for the end resection step of HR, and speculate that its adjacent-localization relative to DSBs marked by ?H2AX is important for this function. ..
- Du P, Wang L, Sliz P, Gregory R. A Biogenesis Step Upstream of Microprocessor Controls miR-17âˆ¼92 Expression. Cell. 2015;162:885-99 pubmed publisher..Thus, developmentally regulated pro-miRNA processing is a key step controlling miRNA expression and explains the posttranscriptional control of miR-17âˆ¼92 expression in development. ..
- Roussa E, Speer J, Chudotvorova I, Khakipoor S, Smirnov S, Rivera C, et al. The membrane trafficking and functionality of the K+-Cl- co-transporter KCC2 is regulated by TGF-?2. J Cell Sci. 2016;129:3485-98 pubmed publisher..pathway from TGF-?2 to cAMP-response-element-binding protein (CREB) and Ras-associated binding protein 11b (Rab11b) as the underlying mechanism for TGF-?2-mediated KCC2 trafficking and functional activation...
- Ying G, Gerstner C, Frederick J, Boye S, Hauswirth W, Baehr W. Small GTPases Rab8a and Rab11a Are Dispensable for Rhodopsin Transport in Mouse Photoreceptors. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0161236 pubmed publisher..Absence of phenotype after expression of four dn Rab GTPases in a Rab8a-/- retina suggests that Rab8b and Rab11b paralogs maybe dispensable as well...
- Mana G, Clapero F, Panieri E, Panero V, Böttcher R, Tseng H, et al. PPFIA1 drives active ?5?1 integrin recycling and controls fibronectin fibrillogenesis and vascular morphogenesis. Nat Commun. 2016;7:13546 pubmed publisher..We identify a pathway, comprising the regulators of post-Golgi carrier formation PI4KB and AP-1A, the small GTPase Rab11B, the surface tyrosine phosphatase receptor PTPRF and its adaptor PPFIA1, which we propose acts as a funnel ..
- Lamothe S, Zhang S. The serum- and glucocorticoid-inducible kinases SGK1 and SGK3 regulate hERG channel expression via ubiquitin ligase Nedd4-2 and GTPase Rab11. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:15075-84 pubmed publisher..These results show that SGK enhances the expression level of mature hERG channels by inhibiting Nedd4-2 as well as by promoting Rab11-mediated hERG recycling. ..
- Atambayeva S, Niyazova R, Ivashchenko A, Pyrkova A, Pinsky I, Akimniyazova A, et al. The Binding Sites of miR-619-5p in the mRNAs of Human and Orthologous Genes. BMC Genomics. 2017;18:428 pubmed publisher..Identical nucleotide sequences of binding sites encode different amino acids in different proteins. The binding sites of miR-619-5p in 3'UTRs, 5'UTRs and CDSs are conservative in the orthologous mammalian genes. ..
- Romano J, Sonda S, Bergbower E, Smith M, Coppens I. Toxoplasma gondii salvages sphingolipids from the host Golgi through the rerouting of selected Rab vesicles to the parasitophorous vacuole. Mol Biol Cell. 2013;24:1974-95 pubmed publisher..Thus our results reveal that T. gondii relies on host-derived sphingolipids for its development and scavenges these lipids via Golgi-derived vesicles. ..
- Li C, Wei Z, Fan Y, Huang W, Su Y, Li H, et al. The GTPase Rab43 Controls the Anterograde ER-Golgi Trafficking and Sorting of GPCRs. Cell Rep. 2017;21:1089-1101 pubmed publisher..These data reveal a crucial role for Rab43 in anterograde ER-Golgi transport of nascent GPCRs, as well as the ER sorting of GPCR members by virtue of its ability to interact directly. ..
- Connor M, Pulsifer A, CHUNG D, Rouchka E, Ceresa B, Lawrenz M. Yersinia pestis Targets the Host Endosome Recycling Pathway during the Biogenesis of the Yersinia-Containing Vacuole To Avoid Killing by Macrophages. MBio. 2018;9: pubmed publisher..Moreover, we demonstrated that Y. pestis actively recruits Rab4a and Rab11b to the YCV in a type three secretion system-independent manner, indicating remodeling of the YCV by Y...
- Guo J, Chen L, Chen S, Liu X, Saiyin H, Deng Q, et al. Isolation, expression pattern of a novel human RAB gene RAB41 and characterization of its intronless homolog RAB41P. DNA Seq. 2003;14:431-5 pubmed..Through data mining, a novel human RAB41 gene was predicted and subsequently isolated from human testis. The open reading frame of RAB41 is 636bp in length...
- Gerondopoulos A, Bastos R, Yoshimura S, Anderson R, Carpanini S, Aligianis I, et al. Rab18 and a Rab18 GEF complex are required for normal ER structure. J Cell Biol. 2014;205:707-20 pubmed publisher..Micro syndrome is therefore a disease characterized by direct loss of Rab18 function or loss of Rab18 activation at the ER by its GEF Rab3GAP. ..
- Lamers I, Reijnders M, Venselaar H, Kraus A, Jansen S, de Vries B, et al. Recurrent De Novo Mutations Disturbing the GTP/GDP Binding Pocket of RAB11B Cause Intellectual Disability and a Distinctive Brain Phenotype. Am J Hum Genet. 2017;101:824-832 pubmed publisher..Here, we report five individuals with two recurrent de novo missense mutations in RAB11B; c.64G>A; p.Val22Met in three individuals and c.202G>A; p.Ala68Thr in two individuals...
- Chou C, Hwang G, Hageman D, Han L, Agrawal P, Pisitkun T, et al. Identification of UT-A1 and AQP2 interacting proteins in rat inner medullary collecting duct. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2017;:ajpcell.00082.2017 pubmed publisher..Among the proteins unique to the AQP2 list were several Rab proteins (Rab1a, Rab2a, Rab5b, Rab5c, Rab7a, Rab11a, Rab11b, Rab14, Rab17) involved in membrane trafficking...
- Han M, Huang B, Chen A, Zhang X, Xu R, Wang J, et al. High expression of RAB43 predicts poor prognosis and is associated with epithelial-mesenchymal transition in gliomas. Oncol Rep. 2017;37:903-912 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, a high level of RAB43 was significantly associated with the malignant phenotypes of gliomas, which suggests that RAB43 may serve as a novel biomarker and a potential therapeutic target for gliomas. ..
- Silva J, Martins N, Henriques R, Soares H. HIV-1 Nef Impairs the Formation of Calcium Membrane Territories Controlling the Signaling Nanoarchitecture at the Immunological Synapse. J Immunol. 2016;197:4042-4052 pubmed..messenger Ca2+ We found that HIV-1 Nef specifically associates with the traffic regulators MAL and Rab11b compelling the vesicular accumulation of Lck...
- Steger M, Diez F, Dhekne H, Lis P, Nirujogi R, Karayel Ö, et al. Systematic proteomic analysis of LRRK2-mediated Rab GTPase phosphorylation establishes a connection to ciliogenesis. elife. 2017;6: pubmed publisher..These results implicate LRRK2 in primary ciliogenesis and suggest that Rab-mediated protein transport and/or signaling defects at cilia may contribute to LRRK2-dependent pathologies. ..
- MacRae A, Mayerle M, Hrabeta Robinson E, Chalkley R, Guthrie C, Burlingame A, et al. Prp8 positioning of U5 snRNA is linked to 5' splice site recognition. RNA. 2018;: pubmed publisher..Together the data suggest that adjustments in interactions between Prp8 and U5 snRNA help establish proper positioning of the pre-mRNA into the active site to enhance 5' splice site fidelity. ..
- Pylypenko O, Attanda W, Gauquelin C, Lahmani M, Coulibaly D, Baron B, et al. Structural basis of myosin V Rab GTPase-dependent cargo recognition. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:20443-8 pubmed publisher..With atomic structural insights, these structures also show how either the partner or the GTD structural plasticity upon association is critical for selective recruitment of the motor. ..
- Kretzer N, Theisen D, Tussiwand R, Briseño C, Grajales Reyes G, Wu X, et al. RAB43 facilitates cross-presentation of cell-associated antigens by CD8?+ dendritic cells. J Exp Med. 2016;213:2871-2883 pubmed..These results suggest that RAB43 provides a specialized activity used in cross-presentation selectively by CD8?+ DCs but not other antigen-presenting cells. ..
- Grimsey N, Coronel L, Cordova I, Trejo J. Recycling and Endosomal Sorting of Protease-activated Receptor-1 Is Distinctly Regulated by Rab11A and Rab11B Proteins. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:2223-36 pubmed publisher..In addition to known mediators of PAR1 endocytosis, we identified Rab11B as a critical regulator of PAR1 trafficking...