Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: RAB1B
Description: RAB1B, member RAS oncogene family
Alias: ras-related protein Rab-1B, small GTP-binding protein
Publications108 found, 100 shown here
- Kamiya N, Kim H, King P. Regulation of bone and skeletal development by the SHP-2 protein tyrosine phosphatase. Bone. 2014;69:55-60 pubmed publisher..In this review the significance of these findings in mice to the understanding of the pathogenesis of skeletal abnormalities in humans with SHP-2 mutations is discussed. ..
- Wang X, Gan M, Li Y, Zhan W, Han T, Han X, et al. Cdc42 induces EGF receptor protein accumulation and promotes EGF receptor nuclear transport and cellular transformation. FEBS Lett. 2015;589:255-62 pubmed publisher..Moreover, constitutive Cdc42 activity facilitated the nuclear translocation of EGFR, and this indicates a novel mechanism through which Cdc42 might promote cellular transformation. ..
- LÃ³pez Ãšbeda R, GarcÃa VÃ¡zquez F, Romar R, Gadea J, MuÃ±oz M, Hunter R, et al. Oviductal Transcriptome Is Modified after Insemination during Spontaneous Ovulation in the Sow. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0130128 pubmed publisher..Genes in Network 2 included RAB1B and TOR3A, the latter being described for the first time in the oviduct and clearly expressed in the epithelial ..
- Nikoshkov A, Broliden K, Attarha S, Sviatoha V, HellstrÃ¶m A, Mints M, et al. Expression pattern of the PRDX2, RAB1A, RAB1B, RAB5A and RAB25 genes in normal and cancer cervical tissues. Int J Oncol. 2015;46:107-12 pubmed publisher..cancer development and alternative splicing, we aimed to analyze the splicing patterns of the PRDX2, RAB1A, RAB1B, RAB5A and RAB25 genes, which are associated with different cancers, in normal cervical tissue, preinvasive ..
- Sidjanin D, Park A, Ronchetti A, Martins J, Jackson W. TBC1D20 mediates autophagy as a key regulator of autophagosome maturation. Autophagy. 2016;12:1759-1775 pubmed..Biochemical studies have established TBC1D20 as a GAP for RAB1B and RAB2A...
- Motokawa M, Watanabe S, Nakatomi A, Kondoh T, Matsumoto T, Morifuji K, et al. A hot-spot mutation in CDC42 (p.Tyr64Cys) and novel phenotypes in the third patient with Takenouchi-Kosaki syndrome. J Hum Genet. 2018;63:387-390 pubmed publisher..Further studies and the accumulation of patients with CDC42 mutations are needed to clarify the phenotype in patients with TKS and the pathophysiological roles of the CDC42 mutation. ..
- Jalagadugula G, Goldfinger L, Mao G, Lambert M, Rao A. Defective RAB1B-related megakaryocytic ER-to-Golgi transport in RUNX1 haplodeficiency: impact on von Willebrand factor. Blood Adv. 2018;2:797-806 pubmed publisher..969-323G>T) revealed decreased RAB1B, which encodes a small G protein...
- Horner S, Wilkins C, Badil S, Iskarpatyoti J, Gale M. Proteomic analysis of mitochondrial-associated ER membranes (MAM) during RNA virus infection reveals dynamic changes in protein and organelle trafficking. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0117963 pubmed publisher..In addition, by using this comparative proteomics approach, we identified 3 new MAVS-interacting proteins, RAB1B, VTN, and LONP1, and defined LONP1 as a positive regulator of the RIG-I pathway...
- Pascoal Xavier M, Figueiredo A, Gomes L, Peruhype MagalhÃ£es V, Calzavara Silva C, Costa M, et al. RAP1 GTPase overexpression is associated with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0123531 pubmed publisher..In addition, stereotype ordinal regression analysis showed that this progressive increase in RAP1 expression more strongly impacted CIN 2/3 than CIN 1. Our findings suggest that RAP1 may be a useful biomarker for the diagnosis of CIN. ..
- Nagase M, Kurihara H, Aiba A, Young M, Sakai T. Deletion of Rac1GTPase in the Myeloid Lineage Protects against Inflammation-Mediated Kidney Injury in Mice. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0150886 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that Rac1 in macrophage is a novel target for the treatment of kidney disease through inhibition of cytokine production. ..
- Nogi M, Satoh K, Sunamura S, Kikuchi N, Satoh T, Kurosawa R, et al. SmgGDS Prevents Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Formation and Rupture by Phenotypic Preservation of Aortic Smooth Muscle Cells. Circulation. 2018;: pubmed publisher..b>Conclusions -These results suggest that SmgGDS is a novel therapeutic target for the prevention and treatment of TAA. ..
- Yano H, Kobayashi I, Onodera Y, Luton F, Franco M, Mazaki Y, et al. Fbx8 makes Arf6 refractory to function via ubiquitination. Mol Biol Cell. 2008;19:822-32 pubmed..Our results indicate that dysfunction of Fbx8 expression may contribute to the invasiveness of some breast cancer cells. ..
- Heffernan L, Simpson J. The trials and tubule-ations of Rab6 involvement in Golgi-to-ER retrograde transport. Biochem Soc Trans. 2014;42:1453-9 pubmed publisher..In the present mini-review, we have highlighted the key experiments that have characterized this transport pathway so far and also have discussed the challenges that lie ahead with respect to its further characterization. ..
- Matsuto M, Kano F, Murata M. Reconstitution of the targeting of Rab6A to the Golgi apparatus in semi-intact HeLa cells: A role of BICD2 in stabilizing Rab6A on Golgi membranes and a concerted role of Rab6A/BICD2 interactions in Golgi-to-ER retrograde transport. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1853:2592-609 pubmed publisher
- Tang X, Xie C, Wang Y, Wang X. Localization of Rab3A-binding site on C2A domain of synaptotagmin I to reveal its regulatory mechanism. Int J Biol Macromol. 2017;96:736-742 pubmed publisher..These results have contributed to the comprehension of action mechanism of Rab3 and synaptotagmin in the regulation of synaptic vesicle exocytosis. ..
- Wu N, Ren D, Li S, Ma W, Hu S, Jin Y, et al. RCC2 over-expression in tumor cells alters apoptosis and drug sensitivity by regulating Rac1 activation. BMC Cancer. 2018;18:67 pubmed publisherb>Small GTP binding protein Rac1 is a component of NADPH oxidases and is essential for superoxide-induced cell death...
- Sugiura H, Yasuda S, Katsurabayashi S, Kawano H, Endo K, Takasaki K, et al. Rheb activation disrupts spine synapse formation through accumulation of syntenin in tuberous sclerosis complex. Nat Commun. 2015;6:6842 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that Rheb-syntenin signalling may be a novel therapeutic target for abnormalities in spine and shaft synapses in TSC neurons. ..
- Mizuno H, Taketomi A. MicroRNA-101 inhibits the expression of Rhes, a striatal-enriched small G-protein, at the post-transcriptional level in vitro. BMC Res Notes. 2018;11:528 pubmed publisher..These results support our hypothesis that Rhes expression is regulated by miRNA and indicate that miR-101 may be a potent modulator of Rhes expression in striatal neurons. ..
- Lubeck B, Lapinski P, Bauler T, Oliver J, Hughes E, Saunders T, et al. Blood vascular abnormalities in Rasa1(R780Q) knockin mice: implications for the pathogenesis of capillary malformation-arteriovenous malformation. Am J Pathol. 2014;184:3163-9 pubmed publisher..More important, findings indicate that inhibition of Ras signaling is likely to represent an effective means of therapy for this disease. ..
- de Boor S, Knyphausen P, Kuhlmann N, Wroblowski S, Brenig J, Scislowski L, et al. Small GTP-binding protein Ran is regulated by posttranslational lysine acetylation. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:E3679-88 pubmed publisher..Moreover, Ran was acetylated by CBP/p300 and Tip60 in vitro and on transferase overexpression in vivo. Overall, this study addresses many important challenges of the acetylome field, which will be discussed. ..
- Bian J, Zhang S, Yi M, Yue M, Liu H. The mechanisms behind decreased internalization of angiotensin II type 1 receptor. Vascul Pharmacol. 2018;103-105:1-7 pubmed publisher..In addition, lower expression of AT1R-associated protein (ATRAP) or higher expression of AT1R-associated protein 1 (ARAP1) can reduce receptor internalization. ..
- Knyphausen P, Kuhlmann N, de Boor S, Lammers M. Lysine-acetylation as a fundamental regulator of Ran function: Implications for signaling of proteins of the Ras-superfamily. Small Gtpases. 2015;6:189-95 pubmed publisher..We will discuss recent findings of lysine-acetylation as a novel modification to regulate Ras-protein signaling. ..
- Gupta R, Naushad S, Baker S. Phylogenomic analyses and molecular signatures for the class Halobacteria and its two major clades: a proposal for division of the class Halobacteria into an emended order Halobacteriales and two new orders, Haloferacales ord. nov. and Natrialbales o. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol. 2015;65:1050-69 pubmed publisher..nov. and Haloferacaceae fam. nov. Other members of the class Halobacteria that are not members of these two orders will remain part of the emended order Halobacteriales in an emended family Halobacteriaceae. ..
- Labandeira Garcia J, RodrÃguez Perez A, Villar Cheda B, Borrajo A, Dominguez Meijide A, Guerra M. Rho Kinase and Dopaminergic Degeneration: A Promising Therapeutic Target for Parkinson's Disease. Neuroscientist. 2015;21:616-29 pubmed publisher..However, it is necessary to develop more potent and selective ROCK inhibitors to reduce side effects and enhance the efficacy. ..
- Jiang Z, Wang H, Zhang G, Zhao R, Bie T, Zhang R, et al. Characterization of a small GTP-binding protein gene TaRab18 from wheat involved in the stripe rust resistance. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2017;113:40-50 pubmed publisher..The research herein, will improve our understanding of the roles of Rab in wheat resistance. ..
- Galea G, Bexiga M, Panarella A, O Neill E, Simpson J. A high-content screening microscopy approach to dissect the role of Rab proteins in Golgi-to-ER retrograde trafficking. J Cell Sci. 2015;128:2339-49 pubmed publisher..In addition to demonstrating roles for Rab1a, Rab1b, Rab2a, and Rab6a or Rab6a' in this transport step, we also identified Rab10 and Rab11a as playing a role and ..
- Zhang Q, Wang B, Wei J, Wang X, Han Q, Kang Z. TaNTF2, a contributor for wheat resistance to the stripe rust pathogen. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2018;123:260-267 pubmed publisher..Our results demonstrated that TaNTF2 was a contributor for wheat resistance to the stripe rust pathogen, which will help to comprehensively understand the NTF2/Ran modulating mechanism in wheat-Pst interaction. ..
- Minami T, Satoh K, Nogi M, Kudo S, Miyata S, Tanaka S, et al. Statins up-regulate SmgGDS through Î²1-integrin/Akt1 pathway in endothelial cells. Cardiovasc Res. 2016;109:151-61 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that statins selectively up-regulate SmgGDS in endothelial cells, for which the Î²1-integrin/Akt1 pathway may be involved, demonstrating the novel aspects of the pleiotropic effects of statins. ..
- Bourmoum M, Charles R, Claing A. The GTPase ARF6 Controls ROS Production to Mediate Angiotensin II-Induced Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Proliferation. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0148097 pubmed publisher..In turn, increased ROS acts to activate the MAPK pathway. These signaling events represent a new molecular mechanism by which Ang II can promote proliferation of VSMC. ..
- White R, Cianciotto N. Type II Secretion Is Necessary for Optimal Association of the Legionella-Containing Vacuole with Macrophage Rab1B but Enhances Intracellular Replication Mainly by Rab1B-Independent Mechanisms. Infect Immun. 2016;84:3313-3327 pubmed..At 4 h postinoculation, mutant LCVs had a significantly reduced association with Rab1B, a host GTPase that facilitates the tethering of endoplasmic reticulum (ER)-derived vesicles to LCVs...
- Matsumoto S, Fujii S, Kikuchi A. Arl4c is a key regulator of tubulogenesis and tumourigenesis as a target gene of Wnt-?-catenin and growth factor-Ras signalling. J Biochem. 2017;161:27-35 pubmed publisher..Arl4c expression was also involved in the tumour formation of colorectal and lung cancers. In this review, we focus on Arl4c as a novel Wnt signal target molecule that links epithelial tubulogenesis to tumourigenesis. ..
- Chung H, Rathor N, Wang S, Wang J, Rao J. RhoA enhances store-operated Ca2+ entry and intestinal epithelial restitution by interacting with TRPC1 after wounding. Am J Physiol Gastrointest Liver Physiol. 2015;309:G759-67 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that RhoA interacts with and activates TRPC1 and thus stimulates rapid epithelial restitution after injury by inducing Ca(2+) signaling. ..
- Sharma S, Gupta R, Deswal R. Dioscorea alata tuber proteome analysis shows over thirty dioscorin isoforms and novel tuber proteins. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2017;114:128-137 pubmed publisher..DREB 1A, caffeic acid 3-O-methyltransferase and Rab-1 small GTP binding protein were identified perhaps for the first time in the Dioscorea proteome...
- Ramírez Peinado S, Ignashkova T, van Raam B, Baumann J, Sennott E, Gendarme M, et al. TRAPPC13 modulates autophagy and the response to Golgi stress. J Cell Sci. 2017;130:2251-2265 pubmed publisher..TRAPP complex acts as a guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) for Ypt1, which is homologous to human Rab1a and Rab1b. Here, we show that human TRAPPC13 and other TRAPP subunits are critically involved in the survival response to ..
- Choi J, Shin Y, Yoon J, Kim C, Lee J, Jeon J, et al. Molecular mechanism of constitutively active Rab11A was revealed by crystal structure of Rab11A S20V. FEBS Lett. 2016;590:819-27 pubmed publisher..In our observations, substituted V20 of Rab11A was found to interfere with proper localization of the water molecule, which mediated GTP hydrolysis, resulting in GTP being locked in an active form of Rab11A S20V. ..
- Zhou W, Li X, Premont R. Expanding functions of GIT Arf GTPase-activating proteins, PIX Rho guanine nucleotide exchange factors and GIT-PIX complexes. J Cell Sci. 2016;129:1963-74 pubmed publisher..Further, we draw attention to gaps in crucial information that remain to be filled to allow a better understanding of the many roles of the GIT-PIX complex in health and disease. ..
- Conley LaComb M, Semaan L, Singareddy R, Li Y, Heath E, Kim S, et al. Pharmacological targeting of CXCL12/CXCR4 signaling in prostate cancer bone metastasis. Mol Cancer. 2016;15:68 pubmed..suggest that lipid raft membrane microdomains are key sites for CXCL12/CXCR4 transactivation of HER2 via small GTP binding protein G?i2 and Src kinase...
- Sedgwick A, Olivia Balmert M, D SOUZA SCHOREY C. The formation of giant plasma membrane vesicles enable new insights into the regulation of cholesterol efflux. Exp Cell Res. 2018;365:194-207 pubmed publisher..Thus, monitoring the formation of GPMVs provides a new avenue to better understand diseases whose pathology may be sensitive to alterations in cellular cholesterol. ..
- Lubeck B, Lapinski P, Oliver J, Ksionda O, Parada L, Zhu Y, et al. Cutting Edge: Codeletion of the Ras GTPase-Activating Proteins (RasGAPs) Neurofibromin 1 and p120 RasGAP in T Cells Results in the Development of T Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia. J Immunol. 2015;195:31-5 pubmed publisher..These findings highlight RASA1 and NF1 as cotumor suppressors in the T cell lineage. ..
- Li S, Huang Q, Zhang B, Zhang J, Liu X, Lu M, et al. Small GTP-binding protein PdRanBP regulates vascular tissue development in poplar. BMC Genet. 2016;17:96 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results demonstrated that PdRanBP is a nuclear, vascular tissue development-associated protein in P. deltoides. ..
- Samuel M, Rath N, Masre S, Boyle S, Greenhalgh D, Kochetkova M, et al. Tissue-selective expression of a conditionally-active ROCK2-estrogen receptor fusion protein. Genesis. 2016;54:636-646 pubmed publisher..Birth Defects Research (Part A) 106:636-646, 2016. © 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Li H, Wang X, Wen C, Huo Z, Wang W, Zhan Q, et al. Long noncoding RNA NORAD, a novel competing endogenous RNA, enhances the hypoxia-induced epithelial-mesenchymal transition to promote metastasis in pancreatic cancer. Mol Cancer. 2017;16:169 pubmed publisher..In particular, NORAD may function as a ceRNA to regulate the expression of the small GTP binding protein RhoA through competition for hsa-miR-125a-3p, thereby promoting EMT...
- Weaver L, Ems McClung S, Chen S, Yang G, Shaw S, Walczak C. The Ran-GTP gradient spatially regulates XCTK2 in the spindle. Curr Biol. 2015;25:1509-14 pubmed publisherRan is a small GTP binding protein that was originally identified as a regulator of nucleocytoplasmic transport  and subsequently found to be important for spindle formation [2-5]...
- Shimokawa H, Satoh K. 2015 ATVB Plenary Lecture: translational research on rho-kinase in cardiovascular medicine. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2015;35:1756-69 pubmed publisher..In addition to fasudil, many other ROCK inhibitors are currently under development for various indications. Thus, the ROCK pathway is an important novel therapeutic target in cardiovascular medicine. ..
- Brugnoli A, Napolitano F, Usiello A, Morari M. Genetic deletion of Rhes or pharmacological blockade of mTORC1 prevent striato-nigral neurons activation in levodopa-induced dyskinesia. Neurobiol Dis. 2016;85:155-163 pubmed publisher..However, mTORC1 blockade seems to provide a more favorable behavioral outcome and a wider effect on neurochemical correlates of dyskinesia. ..
- Shimokawa H, Sunamura S, Satoh K. RhoA/Rho-Kinase in the Cardiovascular System. Circ Res. 2016;118:352-66 pubmed publisher..Herein, we will review the recent advances about the importance of RhoA/Rho-kinase in the cardiovascular system. ..
- Xue Q, Yu C, Wang Y, Liu L, Zhang K, Fang C, et al. miR-9 and miR-124 synergistically affect regulation of dendritic branching via the AKT/GSK3Î² pathway by targeting Rap2a. Sci Rep. 2016;6:26781 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal a novel pathway in which miR-9 and miR-124 synergistically repress expression of Rap2a to sustain homeostatic dendritic complexity during neuronal development and maturation. ..
- Caplan S. Into the linker's DENN: A tyrosine's control of autophagy. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:7283-7284 pubmed publisher..Xu and McPherson now identify a novel mechanism of DENND3 intramolecular binding that is regulated by the phosphorylation of a single tyrosine residue. ..
- Lapinski P, Lubeck B, Chen D, Doosti A, Zawieja S, Davis M, et al. RASA1 regulates the function of lymphatic vessel valves in mice. J Clin Invest. 2017;127:2569-2585 pubmed publisher..Thus, RASA1 catalytic activity is essential for the function and development of LV valves. These data provide a partial explanation for LV leakage defects and potentially other LV abnormalities observed in CM-AVM. ..
- Roma Rodrigues C, Pereira F, Alves de Matos A, Fernandes M, Baptista P, Fernandes A. Smuggling gold nanoparticles across cell types - A new role for exosomes in gene silencing. Nanomedicine. 2017;13:1389-1398 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, communication between tumor and normal cells was observed both in terms of alterations in c-Myc gene expression and transportation of the AuNPs, mediating gene silencing in secondary cells. ..
- Haque R, Iuvone P, He L, Choi K, Ngo A, Gokhale S, et al. The MicroRNA-21 signaling pathway is involved in prorenin receptor (PRR) -induced VEGF expression in ARPE-19 cells under a hyperglycemic condition. Mol Vis. 2017;23:251-262 pubmed..Therefore, miR-21 may serve as a potential therapeutic target for diabetes-induced retinal pathology. ..
- Ohkawara H, Ikeda K, Ogawa K, Takeishi Y. MEMBRANE TYPE 1-MATRIX METALLOPROTEINASE (MT1-MMP) IDENTIFIED AS A MULTIFUNCTIONAL REGULATOR OF VASCULAR RESPONSES. Fukushima J Med Sci. 2015;61:91-100 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the MT1-MMP-mediated signaling axis may be a promising target for treating atherosclerosis and subsequent cardiovascular diseases. ..
- Montresor A, Toffali L, Mirenda M, Rigo A, Vinante F, Laudanna C. JAK2 tyrosine kinase mediates integrin activation induced by CXCL12 in B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Oncotarget. 2015;6:34245-57 pubmed publisher..Our results reveal JAK2 as critical component of chemokine signaling in CLL B-lymphocytes and indicate JAK inhibition as a potentially useful new pharmacological approach to B-CLL treatment. ..
- Connor M, Pulsifer A, Price C, Abu Kwaik Y, Lawrenz M. Yersinia pestis Requires Host Rab1b for Survival in Macrophages. PLoS Pathog. 2015;11:e1005241 pubmed publisher..Here we demonstrate for the first time that host Rab1b is required for Y. pestis to effectively evade killing by macrophages...
- ..Circ J 2016; 80: 1491-1498). ..
- Yamayoshi S, Neumann G, Kawaoka Y. Role of the GTPase Rab1b in ebolavirus particle formation. J Virol. 2010;84:4816-20 pubmed publisher..Here, we show that dominant-negative mutants of the GTPase Rab1b interfere with VP40-mediated particle formation...
- Fischer J, Weide T, Barnekow A. The MICAL proteins and rab1: a possible link to the cytoskeleton?. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2005;328:415-23 pubmed..Furthermore, we investigated the connection between MICAL proteins and the cytoskeleton. Using the microtubule depolymerizing drug nocodazole we detected a link between MICAL-1 and -3, and the microtubule cytoskeleton. ..
- Machner M, Isberg R. A bifunctional bacterial protein links GDI displacement to Rab1 activation. Science. 2007;318:974-7 pubmed..Thus, GDF and GEF activity can be promoted by a single protein, and GDF activity can coordinate Rab1 recruitment from the GDI-bound pool. ..
- Jiang H, Sun H, Gao S, Li L, Hu X, Wu J, et al. Loss of RAB1B promotes triple-negative breast cancer metastasis by activating TGF-Î²/SMAD signaling. Oncotarget. 2015;6:16352-65 pubmed..quantitative proteomic analyses in highly metastatic and parental breast cancer cell line, we found that RAB1B, a member of the RAS oncogene family, was significantly down-regulated in highly metastatic breast cancer cells...
- Goldenring J, Soroka C, Shen K, Tang L, Rodriguez W, Vaughan H, et al. Enrichment of rab11, a small GTP-binding protein, in gastric parietal cells. Am J Physiol. 1994;267:G187-94 pubmed..These results suggest that rab11 is enriched in parietal cells and is associated with intracellular tubulovesicles...
- Nachmias D, Sklan E, Ehrlich M, Bacharach E. Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope proteins traffic toward virion assembly sites via a TBC1D20/Rab1-regulated pathway. Retrovirology. 2012;9:7 pubmed publisher..These findings add TBC1D20 to the network of host factors regulating HIV replication cycle. ..
- Zoppino F, Militello R, Slavin I, Alvarez C, Colombo M. Autophagosome formation depends on the small GTPase Rab1 and functional ER exit sites. Traffic. 2010;11:1246-61 pubmed publisher..We have investigated the role of the secretory pathway in autophagosome biogenesis. Sar1 and Rab1b are monomeric GTPases that control traffic from the endoplasmic reticulum (ER) to the Golgi...
- Mihai Gazdag E, Streller A, Haneburger I, Hilbi H, Vetter I, Goody R, et al. Mechanism of Rab1b deactivation by the Legionella pneumophila GAP LepB. EMBO Rep. 2013;14:199-205 pubmed publisher..We present the crystal structure of the Rab1b:LepB complex together with a thorough biochemical analysis and show that the GAP domain of LepB consists of an ..
- Romero N, Dumur C, Martinez H, García I, Monetta P, Slavin I, et al. Rab1b overexpression modifies Golgi size and gene expression in HeLa cells and modulates the thyrotrophin response in thyroid cells in culture. Mol Biol Cell. 2013;24:617-32 pubmed publisherb>Rab1b belongs to the Rab-GTPase family that regulates membrane trafficking and signal transduction systems able to control diverse cellular activities, including gene expression...
- Yang X, Cui S, Zeng L, Cheng T, Li X, Chi J, et al. Overexpression of Rab1B and MMP9 predicts poor survival and good response to chemotherapy in patients with colorectal cancer. Aging (Albany NY). 2017;9:914-931 pubmed publisherb>Rab1B has recently been reported to be involved in human cancer, but the role of Rab1B in colorectal cancer (CRC) remains unclear...
- Rocha N, Payne F, Huang Doran I, Sleigh A, Fawcett K, Adams C, et al. The metabolic syndrome- associated small G protein ARL15 plays a role in adipocyte differentiation and adiponectin secretion. Sci Rep. 2017;7:17593 pubmed publisher..These findings provide evidence that ARL15 plays a role in adipocyte differentiation and adiponectin secretion, and raise the possibility that human ARL15 haploinsufficiency predisposes to lipodystrophy. ..
- Gavriljuk K, Gazdag E, Itzen A, Kötting C, Goody R, Gerwert K. Catalytic mechanism of a mammalian Rab·RabGAP complex in atomic detail. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012;109:21348-53 pubmed publisher..The combination of X-ray structure analysis and time-resolved FTIR spectroscopy provides detailed insight in the catalysis of human Rab GTPases. ..
- Schoebel S, Cichy A, Goody R, Itzen A. Protein LidA from Legionella is a Rab GTPase supereffector. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2011;108:17945-50 pubmed publisher..For Rab1b and Rab8a, these affinities are extraordinarily high, but for the more weakly bound Rab6a, K(d) values of 4 nM for ..
- Bayer M, Fischer J, Kremerskothen J, Ossendorf E, Matanis T, Konczal M, et al. Identification and characterization of Iporin as a novel interaction partner for rab1. BMC Cell Biol. 2005;6:15 pubmedThe small GTPase rab1a and its isoform rab1b are essential regulating components in the vesicle transport between the ER and the Golgi apparatus...
- Steger M, Tonelli F, Ito G, Davies P, Trost M, Vetter M, et al. Phosphoproteomics reveals that Parkinson's disease kinase LRRK2 regulates a subset of Rab GTPases. elife. 2016;5: pubmed publisher..Our findings uncover a key class of bona-fide LRRK2 substrates and a novel regulatory mechanism of Rabs that connects them to PD. ..
- Kakuta S, Yamaguchi J, Suzuki C, Sasaki M, Kazuno S, Uchiyama Y. Small GTPase Rab1B is associated with ATG9A vesicles and regulates autophagosome formation. FASEB J. 2017;31:3757-3773 pubmed publisher..Knockdown studies of Rab1B showed a suppression of autophagy...
- Soldati T, Rancaño C, Geissler H, Pfeffer S. Rab7 and Rab9 are recruited onto late endosomes by biochemically distinguishable processes. J Biol Chem. 1995;270:25541-8 pubmed..Purified, prenylated Rab1B, Rab7, and Rab9 proteins were each reconstituted as stoichiometric complexes with purified GDP dissociation ..
- Hou X, Hagemann N, Schoebel S, Blankenfeldt W, Goody R, Erdmann K, et al. A structural basis for Lowe syndrome caused by mutations in the Rab-binding domain of OCRL1. EMBO J. 2011;30:1659-70 pubmed publisher..domain (RBD) of OCRL1 in complex with Rab8a and the kinetic binding analysis of OCRL1 with several Rab GTPases (Rab1b, Rab5a, Rab6a and Rab8a)...
- Li Y, Liu Y, Shi F, Cheng L, She J. Knockdown of Rap1b Enhances Apoptosis and Autophagy in Gastric Cancer Cells via the PI3K/Akt/mTOR Pathway. Oncol Res. 2016;24:287-293 pubmed..This might provide a new understanding and represent a novel therapeutic target for human GC. ..
- Chen D, Guo J, Gahl W. RAB GTPases expressed in human melanoma cells. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1997;1355:1-6 pubmed
- Halberg N, Sengelaub C, Navrazhina K, Molina H, Uryu K, Tavazoie S. PITPNC1 Recruits RAB1B to the Golgi Network to Drive Malignant Secretion. Cancer Cell. 2016;29:339-353 pubmed publisher..studies reveal that PITPNC1 promotes malignant secretion by binding Golgi-resident PI4P and localizing RAB1B to the Golgi...
- Withers C, Brown D, Byiringiro I, Allen M, Condon K, Satin J, et al. Rad GTPase is essential for the regulation of bone density and bone marrow adipose tissue in mice. Bone. 2017;103:270-280 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal a novel in vivo function for Rad and establish a role for Rad signaling in the complex physiological control of skeletal homeostasis and bone marrow adiposity. ..
- Lin D, Jiang Q, Ma X, Zheng K, Gong X, Teng S, et al. Rice TSV3 Encoding Obg-Like GTPase Protein Is Essential for Chloroplast Development During the Early Leaf Stage Under Cold Stress. G3 (Bethesda). 2018;8:253-263 pubmed publisher..These observations suggest that the rice nuclear-encoded TSV3 plays important roles in chloroplast development at the early leaf stage under cold stress. ..
- Slavin I, García I, Monetta P, Martinez H, Romero N, Alvarez C. Role of Rab1b in COPII dynamics and function. Eur J Cell Biol. 2011;90:301-11 pubmed publisher..In this study, we analyze the involvement of Rab1b in COPII dynamics and function by expressing either the Rab1b negative-mutant (Rab1N121I) or the Rab1b GTP ..
- Mochizuki Y, Ohashi R, Kawamura T, Iwanari H, Kodama T, Naito M, et al. Phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphatase myotubularin-related protein 6 (MTMR6) is regulated by small GTPase Rab1B in the early secretory and autophagic pathways. J Biol Chem. 2013;288:1009-21 pubmed publisher..MTMR6 preferentially interacted with GDP-bound Rab1B via the GRAM domain and partly overlapped with Rab1B in the pericentrosomal and peri-Golgi regions in normal rat ..
- Nandez R, Balkin D, Messa M, Liang L, Paradise S, Czapla H, et al. A role of OCRL in clathrin-coated pit dynamics and uncoating revealed by studies of Lowe syndrome cells. elife. 2014;3:e02975 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that OCRL acts as an uncoating factor and that defects in clathrin-mediated endocytosis likely contribute to pathology in patients with OCRL mutations. ..
- Takacs C, Andreo U, Dao Thi V, Wu X, Gleason C, Itano M, et al. Differential Regulation of Lipoprotein and Hepatitis C Virus Secretion by Rab1b. Cell Rep. 2017;21:431-441 pubmed publisher..We identified several candidate pathways, including those mediated by Rab11 and Rab8. Surprisingly, inhibition of Rab1b, the major regulator of transport from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi, differently affected the secretion ..
- Zhao H, Ettala O, Vaananen H. Intracellular membrane trafficking pathways in bone-resorbing osteoclasts revealed by cloning and subcellular localization studies of small GTP-binding rab proteins. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2002;293:1060-5 pubmed..b>Rab1B, rab4B, rab5C, rab7, rab9, rab11B, and rab35 were identified from rat osteoclasts in this study...