Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: PEAK1
Description: NKF3 kinase family member
Alias: SGK269, pseudopodium enriched atypical kinase, pseudopodium-enriched atypical kinase 1, sugen kinase 269, tyrosine-protein kinase SgK269
- Characterization of size-fractionated cDNA libraries generated by the in vitro recombination-assisted methodOsamu Ohara
Department of Human Gene Research, Kazusa DNA Research Institute, Kisarazu, Chiba, Japan
DNA Res 9:47-57. 2002..Taking all these results together, we here conclude that this new method for the construction of size-fractionated cDNA libraries makes it possible to analyze cDNAs efficiently and comprehensively...
- The protein kinase complement of the human genomeG Manning
SUGEN Inc, 230 East Grand Avenue, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Science 298:1912-34. 2002..We also identified 106 protein kinase pseudogenes. Chromosomal mapping revealed several small clusters of kinase genes and revealed that 244 kinases map to disease loci or cancer amplicons...
- The mouse kinome: discovery and comparative genomics of all mouse protein kinasesSean Caenepeel
SUGEN, Incorporated, 230 East Grand Avenue, South San Francisco, CA 94025, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:11707-12. 2004..Chromosomal mapping links 163 kinases to mutant phenotypes and unlocks the use of mouse genetics to determine functions of orthologous human kinases...
- Pseudopodium-enriched atypical kinase 1 regulates the cytoskeleton and cancer progression [corrected]Yingchun Wang
Department of Pathology, Moores Cancer Center, University of California, La Jolla, CA 92093, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:10920-5. 2010..Here, we report the discovery of a cytoskeleton-associated kinase, pseudopodium-enriched atypical kinase 1 (PEAK1). PEAK1 is a 190-kDa nonreceptor tyrosine kinase that localizes to actin filaments and focal adhesions...
- Mechanisms of Lamellipodia Growth and RetractionRichard L Klemke; Fiscal Year: 2010..We will also determine whether KIAA2002 contributes to cancer progression by regulating cell invasion and metastasis. ..