Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: OASIS
Description: cAMP responsive element binding protein 3-like 1
Alias: OASIS, BBF-2 homolog, cAMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 1, cyclic AMP-responsive element-binding protein 3-like protein 1, old astrocyte specifically-induced substance
Publications141 found, 100 shown here
- OASIS is a transcriptional activator of CREB/ATF family with a transmembrane domainYoshihiro Omori
Laboratory of Genome Structure Analysis Human Genome Center, The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, 4 6 1 Shirokane dai, Minato ku, Tokyo 108 8639, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 293:470-7. 2002Murine OASIS is a putative CREB/ATF family transcription factor that is induced in gliosis, but its molecular role has not been determined...
- The CrebA/Creb3-like transcription factors are major and direct regulators of secretory capacityRebecca M Fox
Department of Cell Biology, The Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21205, USA
J Cell Biol 191:479-92. 2010..Finally, we found that the human CrebA orthologues, Creb3L1 and Creb3L2, have the ability to up-regulate the secretory pathway in nonsecretory cell types...
- Comprehensive identification of human bZIP interactions with coiled-coil arraysJohn R S Newman
Department of Biology, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 77 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
Science 300:2097-101. 2003..Biophysical studies in solution support the relative binding strengths observed with the arrays. New associations provide insights into the circadian clock and the unfolded protein response...
- Liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry method for simultaneous evaluation of activities of five cytochrome P450s using a five-drug cocktail and application to cytochrome P450 phenotyping studies in ratsShaoyu Zhang
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 871:78-89. 2008..Sample preparation was conducted with solid-phase extraction using Oasis HLB cartridges. The chromatography was performed using a C(18) column with mobile phase consisting of methanol/0...
- Simultaneous quantification of neutral and acidic pharmaceuticals and pesticides at the low-ng/l level in surface and waste waterS Ollers
Swiss Federal Institute for Environmental Science and Technology, Eawag, , Switzerland
J Chromatogr A 911:225-34. 2001..enrichment was achieved in one step with a newly developed solid-phase extraction procedure using the Waters Oasis HLB sorbent...
- Determination of phenolic and steroid endocrine disrupting compounds in environmental matricesAnastasia Arditsoglou
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Chemistry Department, Environmental Pollution Control Laboratory, 54124 Thessaloniki, Greece
Environ Sci Pollut Res Int 15:228-36. 2008....
- Development of an ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry multi-residue sulfonamide method and its application to water, manure slurry, and soils from swine rearing facilitiesWeilin L Shelver
USDA ARS, Biosciences Research Laboratory, 1605 Albrecht Boulevard, Fargo, ND 58105, USA
J Chromatogr A 1217:1273-82. 2010..Sample cleanup for ground water and surface water included using solid phase extraction (SPE) using Oasis hydrophilic-lipophilic balance (HLB) cartridges...
- Bacterial diversity of a soil sample from Schirmacher Oasis, AntarcticaS Shivaji
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Uppal Road, Hyderabad 500 007, India
Cell Mol Biol (Noisy-le-grand) 50:525-36. 2004The bacterial diversity of a soil sample collected in the vicinity of Lake Zub, Schirmacher Oasis, Antarctica, was determined both by establishing pure colonies of culturable bacteria and by cloning the total 16S rDNA of the soil and ..
- Comparison of capillary electrophoresis with HPLC for diagnosis of factitious hypoglycemiaR Paroni
Laboratory of Separative Techniques, IRCCS Ospedale San Raffaele, 20132 Milano, Italy
Clin Chem 46:1773-80. 2000..The aim of this study was to evaluate the performance of capillary electrophoresis (CE) as a quantitative method for determination of chlorpropamide, tolbutamide, glipizide, gliclazide, and glibenclamide in serum...
- Sample preparation on polymeric solid phase extraction sorbents for liquid chromatographic-tandem mass spectrometric analysis of human whole blood--a study on a number of beta-agonists and beta-antagonistsMartin Josefsson
Department of Forensic Chemistry, National Board of Forensic Medicine, Artillerigatan 12, S 581 33 Linköping, Sweden
J Chromatogr A 1120:1-12. 2006..human blood samples were evaluated including protein precipitation (PP) and solid phase extraction (SPE) on Waters Oasis polymeric columns...
- Comparative study of a solid-phase extraction system coupled to capillary electrophoresis in the determination of haloacetic compounds in tap waterD Martinez
Departament de Química Analíltica i Química Orgànica, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Tarragona, Spain
J Chromatogr A 827:105-12. 1998..exchanger), LiChrolut EN (a highly crosslinked styrene-divinylbenzene), Envi-Carb (a graphitized carbon black) and Oasis HLB [a macroporous poly(divinylbenzene-co-N-vinylpyrrolidone) copolymer], for the solid-phase extraction (SPE) of ..
- Comparison of simplified methods for pesticide residue analysis. Use of large-volume injection in capillary gas chromatographyF J Lopez
Experimental Science Department, University Jaume I, Castello, Spain
J Chromatogr A 823:25-33. 1998..Manual and automated solid-phase extraction procedures using the well known C18 cartridges and the new Oasis HLB have been applied to groundwater samples (5-50 ml) spiked with 1 ng of each pesticide...
- Liquid chromatographic analysis of cinchona alkaloids in beveragesMasao Horie
Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health, Department of Food Safety, 3 24 1 Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 169 0073, Japan
J AOAC Int 89:1042-7. 2006..A beverage with an alcohol content of more than 10% was loaded onto an OASIS HLB solid-phase extraction cartridge, after it was adjusted to pH 10 with 28% ammonium hydroxide...
- Determination of trenbolone and zeranol in bovine muscle and liver by liquid chromatography-electrospray mass spectrometryM Hori
Saitama Prefectural Institute of Public Health, Urawa, Japan
J Chromatogr A 882:53-62. 2000..2% metaphosphoric acid-acetonitrile (6:4, v/v), and the extracts were cleaned up on a OASIS HLB (60 mg) cartridge. The recoveries of the hormones from bovine muscle fortified at 2 ng/g were 82.3-85...
- Pressurized liquid extraction and anticholinesterase activity-based thin-layer chromatography with bioautography of Amaryllidaceae alkaloidsTomasz Mroczek
Department of Pharmacognosy with Medicinal Plant Laboratory Unit, Medical University, 1 Chodźki St, 20 093 Lublin, Poland
Anal Chim Acta 633:188-96. 2009..Crude extracts were purified on Oasis MCX cartridges, and the alkaloids eluted with 80-100% recoveries using methanol-10% ammonia solution (3:1, v/v)...
- Glycolytic and chitinolytic activities of Phlebotomus papatasi (Diptera: Psychodidae) from diverse ecological habitatsRaymond L Jacobson
Department of Parasitology, The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, P O Box 12272, Jerusalem 91120, Israel
Folia Parasitol (Praha) 54:301-9. 2007..major infections. Phlebotomus papatasi originating from diverse ecological habitats ranging from an oasis to desert sites were colonized...
- Unique arbuscular mycorrhizal fungal communities uncovered in date palm plantations and surrounding desert habitats of Southern ArabiaMohamed N Al-Yahya'ei
Zurich Basel Plant Science Center, Institute of Botany, University of Basel, Hebelstrasse 1, 4056 Basel, Switzerland
Mycorrhiza 21:195-209. 2011..The plantations were managed traditionally in an oasis and according to conventional guidelines at an experimental station...
- Long-term oral anticoagulant therapy in patients with unstable angina or suspected non-Q-wave myocardial infarction: organization to assess strategies for ischemic syndromes (OASIS) pilot study resultsS S Anand
From the Preventive Cardiology and Therapeutics Program, Hamilton Civics Hospital Research Centre, and Division of Cardiology, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
Circulation 98:1064-70. 1998..We studied the effects of long-term warfarin at 2 intensities in patients with AIS without ST elevation in 2 consecutive randomized controlled studies...
- Analytical strategy based on the use of liquid chromatography and gas chromatography with triple-quadrupole and time-of-flight MS analyzers for investigating organic contaminants in wastewaterE Pitarch
Research Institute for Pesticides and Water, University Jaume I, 12071 Castellon, Spain
Anal Bioanal Chem 397:2763-76. 2010..provided high chromatographic resolution and sensitivity and short analysis time, used sample extraction with Oasis HLB SPE cartridges and enabled the determination of 37 (more polar) pesticides...
- [Seroepidemiological study of malaria in the Algerian Sahara]E H Benzerroug
Service du Paludisme et des Maladies parasitaires, , El Biar, Alger,
Bull World Health Organ 69:713-23. 1991..by indirect immunofluorescence show prevalence of under 5% in the four successive surveys, whereas in HeÃ¯ha oasis over 50% of subjects over 30 years of age were found to be seropositive...
- Rapid determination of cyclamate in foods by solid-phase extraction and capillary electrophoresisMasao Horie
Department of Food Safety, Tokyo Metropolitan Institute of Public Health, 3 24 1 Hyakunin cho, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 169 0073, Japan
J Chromatogr A 1154:423-8. 2007..1 mol/L hydrochloric acid. After the sample was centrifuged, 25 mL of supernatant was loaded into an Oasis HLB SPE cartridge...
- Comparison of turbulent-flow chromatography with automated solid-phase extraction in 96-well plates and liquid-liquid extraction used as plasma sample preparation techniques for liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryD Zimmer
Bayer AG, Preclinical Pharmacokinetics, Wuppertal, Germany
J Chromatogr A 854:23-35. 1999..performance and validation results were achieved using HTLC Turbo-C18 columns (Cohesive Technologies) and Oasis HLB extraction columns (Waters). One 96-well plate with 96 plasma samples is analyzed within 5...
- Comparison of commercial solid-phase extraction sorbents for the sample preparation of potato glycoalkaloidsT Väänänen
Department of Chemistry, Laboratory of Organic Chemistry, Helsinki, Finland
J Chromatogr A 869:301-5. 2000In this study five different commercial sorbents C18, SCX, CN, Certify and Oasis HLB were compared for the solid-phase extraction of potato glycoalkaloids...
- Solid-phase extraction of polar organophosphorous pesticides from aqueous samples with oxidized carbon nanotubesQuanlong Li
State Key Laboratory of Marine Environmental Science, Environmental Science Research Center, Xiamen University, Xiamen, 361005, PR China
J Environ Monit 11:439-44. 2009..The four cartridges obtained, together with a commercial Oasis HLB cartridge, were used to extract six polar organophosphorous pesticides (OPPs), i.e...
- Measurement of spinal mobility in ankylosing spondylitis: comparison of occiput-to-wall and tragus-to-wall distanceLiesbeth Heuft-Dorenbosch
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University Hospital Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
J Rheumatol 31:1779-84. 2004..To investigate if the tragus-to-wall distance (TWD) is more reliable compared to the occiput-to-wall distance (OWD) as a measurement for thoracic spine extension in patients with ankylosing spondylitis (AS)...
- Determinants of hyperkyphosis in patients with ankylosing spondylitisD Vosse
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University Hospital Maastricht, PO Box 5800, 6202 AZ Maastricht, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 65:770-4. 2006..To determine clinical and radiographic determinants of hyperkyphosis in patients with ankylosing spondylitis...
- Monitoring of 8-oxo-7,8-dihydro-2'-deoxyguanosine in urine by high-performance liquid chromatography after pre-column derivatization with glyoxal reagentsMasatoki Katayama
Department of Functional Bioanalysis, Meiji Pharmaceutical University, 2 522 1, Noshio, Kiyose, Tokyo 204 8588, Japan
Biomed Chromatogr 20:800-5. 2006..Solid-phase extraction using an Oasis HLB cartridge avoided troublesome sample preparation steps, interference from charged species and frequent and ..
- Simultaneous ultra-high-pressure liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry determination of amphetamine and amphetamine-like stimulants, cocaine and its metabolites, and a cannabis metabolite in surface water and urban wastewaterLubertus Bijlsma
Research Institute for Pesticides and Water, University Jaume I, Castellon, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1216:3078-89. 2009..The sample pre-treatment consisted of a solid-phase extraction using Oasis MCX cartridges...
- Toward semantic interoperability in home health care: formally representing OASIS items for integration into a concept-oriented terminologyJeungok Choi
School of Nursing, Columbia University, New York, NY 10032, USA
J Am Med Inform Assoc 12:410-7. 2005The authors aimed to (1) formally represent OASIS-B1 concepts using the Logical Observation Identifiers, Names, and Codes (LOINC) semantic structure; (2) demonstrate integration of OASIS-B1 concepts into a concept-oriented terminology, ..
- A simplified protein precipitation/mixed-mode cation-exchange solid-phase extraction, followed by high-speed liquid chromatography/mass spectrometry, for the determination of a basic drug in human plasmaY J Xue
Preclinical Candidate Optimization, Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Bristol Myers Squibb, New Brunswick, NJ 08903, USA
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 20:2660-8. 2006..After vortexing and centrifugation, the supernatants were directly loaded onto an unconditioned Oasis MCX microElution 96-well extraction plate, where the protonated drug was retained on the negatively charged ..
- Determination of trichothecenes in cereals and cereal-based products by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryV M T Lattanzio
Institute of Sciences of Food Production, 70126 Bari, Italy
Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess 25:320-30. 2008..A clean-up procedure, based on reversed phase SPE Oasis HLB columns, was used, allowing good recoveries for all studied trichothecenes...
- Multi-residue analysis of drugs of abuse in wastewater and surface water by solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-positive electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometryDavid R Baker
University of Huddersfield, Department of Chemical and Biological Sciences, School of Applied Sciences, Queensgate, Huddersfield HD1 3DH, UK
J Chromatogr A 1218:1620-31. 2011..The method employed solid phase extraction with the usage of Oasis MCX sorbent and subsequent ultra performance liquid chromatography-positive electrospray ionisation tandem mass ..
- Retention behaviour of some high-intensity sweeteners on different SPE sorbentsAgata Zygler
Gdansk University of Technology, Chemical Faculty, Department of Analytical Chemistry, ul G Narutowicza 11 12, 80 233 Gdansk, Poland
Talanta 82:1742-8. 2010..SPE cartridges, such as Chromabond C18ec, Strata-X RP, Bakerbond Octadecyl, Bakerbond SDB-1, Bakerbond SPE Phenyl, Oasis HLB, LiChrolut RP-18, Supelclean LC-18, Discovery DSC-18 and Zorbax C18 were tested in order to evaluate their ..
- Patient perspectives: Tijuana cancer clinics in the post-NAFTA eraRalph W Moss
Cancer Communications, Inc, PO Box 1076, Lemont, PA 16851, USA
Integr Cancer Ther 4:65-86. 2005..Among the first clinics to be established were the Bio-Medical Center (Hoxsey therapy), Oasis of Hope (a Laetrile-oriented clinic), and a series of clinics affiliated with the Gerson diet therapy...
- Comparison of several solid-phase extraction sorbents for continuous determination of amines in water by gas chromatography-mass spectrometryBeatriz Jurado-Sánchez
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Campus of Rabanales, University of Cordoba, E 14071 Cordoba, Spain
Talanta 79:613-20. 2009..A systematic overview is given of the advantages and disadvantages of several sorbents (LiChrolut EN, Oasis HLB, RP-C(18), graphitized carbon black, fullerenes and nanotubes) in the retention of amine compounds and based ..
- Solid-phase extraction of polar hydrophilic aromatic sulfonates followed by capillary zone electrophoresis-UV absorbance detection and ion-pair liquid chromatography-diode array UV detection and electrospray mass spectrometryR Loos
Department of Environmental Chemistry, IIQAB-CSIC, Barcelona, Spain
J Chromatogr A 890:225-37. 2000..LiChrolut EN from Merck, Isolute ENV+ from International Sorbent Technology, HR-P from Macherey-Nagel and the new Oasis HLB poly(divinylbenzene-co-N-vinylpyrrolidone) copolymer from Waters...
- Environmental control of schistosomiasis through community participation in a Moroccan oasisEline Boelee
International Water Management Institute, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Trop Med Int Health 9:997-1004. 2004Summary Akka oasis, in the province of Tata, southern Morocco, is one of the oldest foci of urinary schistosomiasis in Morocco where transmission is still taking place...
- Cribra orbitalia in two temporally disjunct population samples from the Dakhleh Oasis, EgyptS I Fairgrieve
Anthropology Program and Department of Biology, Laurentian University, Sudbury, Ontario, Canada P3E 2C6
Am J Phys Anthropol 111:319-31. 2000..stress, occurs in 67% (n = 296) of the pre-Roman (n = 153) and Roman (n = 143) period crania from the Dakhleh Oasis, Egypt...
- Radiographic findings following two years of infliximab therapy in patients with ankylosing spondylitisDesiree van der Heijde
Department of Rheumatology, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Arthritis Rheum 58:3063-70. 2008..To evaluate the effect of infliximab on progression of structural damage over 2 years in patients with ankylosing spondylitis (AS)...
- In vivo efficacy of heated and non-heated humidifiers during nasal continuous positive airway pressure (nCPAP)-therapy for obstructive sleep apnoeaG H Wiest
Medical Department I, University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Germany
Respir Med 94:364-8. 2000..New Zealand and HumidAire, ResMed Ltd., Australia) and two non-heated (Oasis and Humidifier, both from Respironics Inc., U.S.A.) passover humidifiers under steady-state conditions...
- Horse-mounted invaders from the Russo-Kazakh steppe or agricultural colonists from western Central Asia? A craniometric investigation of the Bronze Age settlement of XinjiangBrian E Hemphill
Department of Sociology and Anthropology, California State University at Bakersfield, Bakersfield, California 93311 1099, USA
Am J Phys Anthropol 124:199-222. 2004..These are the "steppe hypothesis" and the "Bactrian oasis hypothesis...
- Optimised separation procedures for the simultaneous assay of three plant hormones in liquid biofertilisersPanadda Tansupo
Department of Chemistry and Center of Excellence for Innovation in Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen 40002, Thailand
Phytochem Anal 21:157-62. 2010..This, in addition to increased awareness of organic farming, has generated considerable interest in the evaluation of renewable biofertilisers...
- Reflections about bizarre mummification practices on mummies at Egypt's Dakhleh oasis: a reviewArthur C Aufderheide
Paleobiology Laboratory, Department of Pathology, University of Minnesota Medical School, Duluth 55812, USA
Anthropol Anz 67:385-90. 2009About 100 mummified human remains were excavated from the Dakhleh Oasis in Egypt's Western Desert. Of these, less than half were examined by dissection. These dated to the Late Ptolemaic and Roman Periods...
- Efficacy and safety of fondaparinux versus enoxaparin in patients with acute coronary syndromes treated with glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors or thienopyridines: results from the OASIS 5 (Fifth Organization to Assess Strategies in Ischemic Syndromes) triaSanjit S Jolly
Department of Medicine, Hamilton Health Sciences, Population Health Research Institute, McMaster University, McMaster Clinic Room 630, Hamilton General Hospital, 237 Barton Street East, Hamilton, Ontario L8L 2X2, Canada
J Am Coll Cardiol 54:468-76. 2009..This study sought to evaluate the relative safety and efficacy of fondaparinux and enoxaparin in patients with acute coronary syndromes (ACS) treated with glycoprotein (GP) IIb/IIIa inhibitors or thienopyridines...
- West Nile virus-induced neuroinflammation: glial infection and capsid protein-mediated neurovirulenceGuido van Marle
Departments of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, University of Calgary, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
J Virol 81:10933-49. 2007..of the protective astrocyte-specific endoplasmic reticulum stress sensor gene, OASIS (for old astrocyte specifically induced substance), was evident in WNVE patients compared to non-WNVE controls...
- Subjective assessment of a new moisturizing mouth spray for the symptomatic relief of dry mouthSoha Shirodaria
GlaxoSmithKline, Weybridge, UK
J Clin Dent 17:45-51. 2006A randomized clinical trial (Study 1) and consumer usage test (Study 2) were conducted to evaluate the acceptability and efficacy of OASIS Mouth Moisturizing Spray in subjects experiencing dry mouth.
- Determination of paralytic shellfish poisoning toxins in Norwegian shellfish by liquid chromatography with fluorescence and tandem mass spectrometry detectionS J Sayfritz
Department of Food Safety and Infection Biology, Norwegian School of Veterinary Science, P O Box 8146 Dep, 0033, Oslo, Norway
Toxicon 52:330-40. 2008..The final extract solution was cleaned-up using a combination of Oasis HLB and Carbograph activated carbon SPE columns...
- Reconstructing infant weaning histories at Roman period Kellis, Egypt using stable isotope analysis of dentitionTosha L Dupras
Department of Anthropology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL 32816, USA
Am J Phys Anthropol 134:63-74. 2007..Previous investigations of infant weaning patterns at the Dakhleh Oasis, Egypt, relied on cross-sectional isotope data...
- Evaluation of a combined polymer system for use in relieving the symptoms of xerostomiaRuth A Corcoran
GlaxoSmithKline, Weybridge, UK
J Clin Dent 17:34-8. 2006....
- Environmental engineering interventions to control the expansion of salty lakes and marshes in siwa oasisHesham M El-Naggar
Environmental Engineering, Environmental Health Department, High Institute of Public Health, Alexandria University, Egypt
J Egypt Public Health Assoc 85:223-45. 2010The main activity in Siwa Oasis society is the agriculture, it depends on the groundwater. The agricultural drainage water and the unused saline water of naturally flowing springs are poured into four main salty lakes...
- Seasonal patterns of growth, dehydrins and water-soluble carbohydrates in genotypes of Dactylis glomerata varying in summer dormancyF Volaire
Institut National de Recherche Agronomique, LEPSE, 2 place Viala, 34060 Montpellier, France
Ann Bot 95:981-90. 2005..the present work was to characterize summer dormancy and dehydration tolerance in two cultivars of Dactylis glomerata (dormant 'Kasbah', non-dormant 'Oasis') and their hybrid using physiological indicators associated with these traits.
- Fluoroquinolone antibiotics determination in piggeries environmental watersA Pena
Group of Bromatology CEF, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Coimbra, 3000 548, Coimbra, Portugal
J Environ Monit 12:642-6. 2010..Water samples were acidified before being percolated through Oasis HLB cartridges or through a tandem system consisting of strong anion-exchange and Oasis HLB cartridges...
- Comparison of different sorbent materials for on-line solid-phase extraction with liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometry of phenolsR Wissiack
Institute of Analytical Chemistry, Vienna University of Technology, Austria
J Chromatogr A 896:159-70. 2000..Six different SPE materials (C18 HD, Polymer Labs PLRP-s, Hamilton PRP-1, Hysphere GP, Hysphere SH and Waters Oasis) were tested...
- Fondaparinux: a pharmacoeconomic review of its use in the management of non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndromeKate McKeage
Adis, a Wolters Kluwer Business, Auckland, New Zealand
Pharmacoeconomics 28:687-98. 2010..In OASIS-5, a large pivotal trial in patients with non-ST-segment elevation acute coronary syndrome (NSTE-ACS), ..
- Determination of synthetic phenolic antioxidants and their metabolites in water samples by downscaled solid-phase extraction, silylation and gas chromatography-mass spectrometryRosario Rodil
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Sciences, IIAA Institute for Food Analysis and Research, University of Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1217:6428-35. 2010..This was achieved by a miniaturised solid-phase extraction (SPE) with 10mg Oasis HLB cartridges, which allow to achieve a concentration factor of 200, reducing organic solvent wastes (1 mL of ..
- Universal approach for mesofluidic handling of bead suspensions in lab-on-valve formatHugo M Oliveira
REQUIMTE, Departamento de Quimica, Faculdade de Farmacia, Universidade do Porto, Rua Anibal Cunha, 164, 4099 030 Porto, Portugal
Talanta 84:846-52. 2011..protocols were applied to four commercial reversed-phase sorbent materials with different sorptive surfaces: Oasis HLB, SupelMIP β-receptors, Lichrolut EN and Discovery DSC-MCAX, and the mass of sorbent packed in each ..
- Assessment of enthesitis in ankylosing spondylitisL Heuft-Dorenbosch
Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University Hospital Maastricht, Maastricht, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 62:127-32. 2003....
- Development of an ASAS-endorsed disease activity score (ASDAS) in patients with ankylosing spondylitisC Lukas
University Hospital and CAPHRI Research Institute, Maastricht 6202 AZ, The Netherlands
Ann Rheum Dis 68:18-24. 2009..To develop a new index for disease activity in ankylosing spondylitis (ASDAS) that is truthful, discriminative and feasible, and includes domains/items that are considered relevant by patients and doctors...
- Simultaneous determination and confirmation of chloramphenicol, thiamphenicol, florfenicol and florfenicol amine in chicken muscle by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometrySuxia Zhang
Department of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology, College of Veterinary Medicine, China Agricultural University, Beijing 100094, People s Republic of China
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 875:399-404. 2008..Samples were extracted with basic ethyl acetate, defatted with hexane, and cleaned up on Oasis MCX cartridges...
- Early versus late initiation of negative pressure wound therapy: examining the impact on home care length of stayMona M Baharestani
East Tennessee State University, Center for Nursing Research, Johnson City, Tennessee 37614, USA
Ostomy Wound Manage 54:48-53. 2008..health care, a nonrandomized, retrospective analysis was performed on the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) information for home care patients with NPWT-treated Stage III or Stage IV pressure ulcers (N = 98) or surgical ..
- Hippocampus and remote spatial memory in ratsRobert E Clark
Veterans Affairs Medical Center, San Diego, California, USA
Hippocampus 15:260-72. 2005..following hippocampal lesions in three different tests of spatial memory: (1) the standard water maze; (2) the Oasis maze, a dry-land version of the water maze; and (3) the annular water maze, where training and testing occur ..
- Determination of multi-class pesticides in wines by solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometryAnastasios Economou
General Chemical State Laboratory, Pesticide Residues Laboratory, 16 An Tsocha Street, 115 21 Athens, Greece
J Chromatogr A 1216:5856-67. 2009..The proposed method makes use of a solid-phase extraction (SPE) procedure with Oasis HLB cartridges that combines isolation of the pesticides and sample clean-up in a single step...
- Simultaneous determination of parabens, triclosan and triclocarban in water by liquid chromatography/electrospray ionisation tandem mass spectrometryIria González-Mariño
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Nutrition and Food Sciences, IIAA Institute for Food Analysis and Research, University of Santiago de Compostela, 15782 Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 23:1756-66. 2009..Prior to LC/MS/MS, analytes are preconcentrated by solid-phase extraction (SPE) on Oasis HLB (60 mg) cartridges at natural sample pH and subsequently eluted with 4 mL of methanol...
- Sensitive method for the determination of the antiarrhythmic drug detajmium in serum by solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatography with fluorimetric detectionR Oertel
Institute of Clinical Pharmacology, Medical Faculty Carl Gustav Carus, Technical University Dresden, Germany
J Chromatogr A 846:217-22. 1999..5) and the extraction of detajmium and ajmaline, which was used as an internal standard, was carried out with Oasis cartridges (Waters). The chromatographic separation was performed on a RP18 column...
- Determination of sulfonated azo dyes in river water samples by capillary zone electrophoresisM Pérez-Urquiza
Departament de Quimica Analitica, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain
J Chromatogr A 883:277-83. 2000..53 microg/ml. Spiked river water samples (100 ml), containing different concentration levels (0.025-0.150 microg/ml) of the dyes were analyzed after acidification (pH 3) and pre-concentration in disposable SPE Oasis HLB, 1 ml cartridges.
- Determination of phenoxyalkanoic acids and other herbicides at the ng/ml level in water by solid-phase extraction with poly(divinylbenzene-co-N-vinylpyrrolidone) sorbent and high-performance liquid chromatography--diode-array detectionM Peruzzi
ARPAT, Dipartimento Provinciale di Firenze, Italy
J Chromatogr A 867:169-75. 2000..5 ng/ml using solid-phase extraction (SPE) and HPLC-DAD. Different SPE materials (RP-C18, ENV+, ENV+-C8, SAX and Oasis HLB) were tested...
- Transcriptional regulation of VEGFA by the endoplasmic reticulum stress transducer OASIS in ARPE-19 cellsHidetaka Miyagi
Department of Biochemistry, Graduate School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima, Japan
PLoS ONE 8:e55155. 2013..Recent studies have demonstrated that the unfolded protein response is involved in the transcriptional regulation of VEGFA. However, the precise regulation of VEGFA in the human retina is not fully understood...
- Physiological functions of endoplasmic reticulum stress transducer OASIS in central nervous systemAtsushi Saito
Department of Biochemistry, Institute of Biomedical and Health Sciences, University of Hiroshima, 1 2 3 Kasumi, Minami Ku, Hiroshima, 734 8553, Japan
Anat Sci Int 89:11-20. 2014..These membrane-bound bZIP transcription factors include OASIS, BBF2H7 CREBH, CREB4 and Luman, and are collectively referred to as OASIS family members...
- Gliosis-specific transcription factor OASIS coincides with proteoglycan core protein genes in the glial scar and inhibits neurite outgrowthKen Iseki
Department of Emergency and Critical Care Medicine, Yamagata University School of Medicine, Iida Nishi, Yamagata, Japan
Biomed Res 33:345-53. 2012b>OASIS gene, a member of the CREB/ATF transcription factor family, is upregulated in gliosis after CNS injury. However it remains to be determined how OASIS is implicated in gliotic reaction...
- OASIS-HT: design of a pharmacogenomic dose-finding studyJan A Staessen
Department of Molecular and Cardiovascular Research, Hypertension and Cardiovascular Rehabilitation Unit, Study Coordinating Centre, University of Leuven, Belgium
Pharmacogenomics 6:755-75. 2005..The Ouabain and Adducin for Specific Intervention on Sodium in HyperTension (OASIS-HT) trial is an early Phase II dose-finding study, which will be conducted across 39 European centers...
- Development of a hydrophilic interaction chromatography-mass spectrometry assay for spectinomycin and lincomycin in liquid hog manure supernatant and run-off from croplandKerry M Peru
National Water Research Institute, Environment Canada, 11 Innovation Boulevard, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada S7N 3H5
J Chromatogr A 1107:152-8. 2006..Sample extracts were prepared using solid-phase extraction (SPE) employing a weak cation-exchange resin (Oasis WCX) for extraction of spectinomycin. An Oasis HLB cartridge was used for extraction of lincomycin...
- [Epidemiology and risk factors in osteoarthritis: literature review data from "OASIS" study]L De Filippis
Unità Operativa di Reumatologia, Universita di Messina, Messina, Italy
Reumatismo 56:169-84. 2004..we explain the results of a study conducted in the South of Italy called the OstheoArtrithis Southern Italy Study (OASIS) that involved 456 doctors and 1782 patients of three different regions. The mean age of these patients was 66...
- OASIS: an automated program for global investigation of bacterial and archaeal insertion sequencesDavid G Robinson
Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology and Faculty of Arts and Sciences Center for Systems Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Nucleic Acids Res 40:e174. 2012..We have developed an open-source program called OASIS, or Optimized Annotation System for Insertion Sequences, which automatically annotates ISs within sequenced ..
- Is early Class III protraction facemask treatment effective? A multicentre, randomized, controlled trial: 3-year follow-upNicky Anne Mandall
N A Mandall, Tameside General Hospital, Ashton u Lyne, Lancashire, UK
J Orthod 39:176-85. 2012..To investigate the effectiveness of early class III protraction facemask treatment in children under 10 years of age at 3-year follow-up...
- [Risk of obstetric anal sphincter injury in vaginal births could be reduced]Sari Räisänen
Duodecim 128:1981-7. 2012Obstetric anal sphincter injury (OASIS) is a well-known, serious complication of vaginal delivery that can have serious implications for women's subsequent health...
- Determination of UV filters in river water samples by in-line SPE-CE-MSIrene Maijó
Department of Analytical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry, Faculty of Chemistry, Rovira i Virgili University, Tarragona, Spain
Electrophoresis 34:374-82. 2013..40 μg/mL. For the in-line SPE-CE-ESI-MS method, three different sorbents were evaluated and compared: Oasis HLB, Oasis MCX, and Oasis MAX...
- Performance of the linear ion trap Orbitrap mass analyzer for qualitative and quantitative analysis of drugs of abuse and relevant metabolites in sewage waterLubertus Bijlsma
Research Institute for Pesticides and Water, University Jaume I, Castellon, Spain
Anal Chim Acta 768:102-10. 2013..The developed methodology consisted of automatic solid-phase extraction using Oasis HLB cartridges, chromatographic separation of the targeted drugs, full-scan accurate mass data acquisition under ..
- Treatment of acute pulmonary embolism: local effects of three hydrodynamic thrombectomy devices in an ex vivo porcine modelJürgen Biederer
Department of Diagnostic Radiology, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein Campus Kiel, Germany
J Endovasc Ther 13:549-60. 2006..To report an ex vivo study on the local effects of hydrodynamic thrombectomy for the treatment of acute pulmonary embolism (off-label use)...
- Expression of the novel transcription factor OASIS, which belongs to the CREB/ATF family, in mouse embryo with special reference to bone developmentT Nikaido
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Fukushima Medical University School of Medicine, 1 Hikarigaoka, Fukushima 960 1295, Japan
Histochem Cell Biol 116:141-8. 2001The OASIS gene, which encodes a novel CREB/ATF family member, was isolated from long-term cultured astrocytes that were employed as an in vitro gliosis model...
- [Measurement of scotopic pupils: comparison of scotic pupil measurements using a colvard pupilometer and the slitlamp green light test]W Sekundo
Klinik für Augenheilkunde der Philipps Universität Marburg
Ophthalmologe 100:815-8. 2003..The aim of the study was to compare the accuracy and the reproducibility of scotopic pupil measurements using two different methods...
- Recognition of late-life depression in home care: accuracy of the outcome and assessment information setEllen L Brown
Weill Medical College of Cornell University, White Plains, New York 10605, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 52:995-9. 2004This study evaluated the accuracy of home care nurses' ratings of the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) depression items...
- Correlation of infrared pupillometers and CCD-camera imaging from aberrometry and videokeratography for determining scotopic pupil sizeThomas Kohnen
Department of Ophthalmology, Johann Wolfgang Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
J Cataract Refract Surg 30:2116-23. 2004..To compare 2 infrared pupillometers with a videokeratographer and 2 aberrometers for the determination of scotopic pupil size...
- Investigation of commercial sorbents for the analysis of opioid peptides in human plasma by on-line SPE-CEFernando Benavente
Department of Analytical Chemistry, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
J Sep Sci 33:1294-304. 2010In this study, we investigated the performance of several commercial sorbents (Sep-pack) C18, (t)C18, C8 and (t)C2, Oasis HLB, Isolute ENV+, Strata-X and Oasis MCX) for the determination of opioid peptides by solid-phase extraction ..
- Selectivity and efficiency of different reversed-phase and mixed-mode sorbents to preconcentrate and isolate aroma moleculesLaura Culleré
Department of Analytical Chemistry, Faculty of Sciences, University of Zaragoza, Pza San Francisco s n, 50009 Zaragoza, Spain
J Chromatogr A 1217:1557-66. 2010..2,3,5-trimethylpyrazine, most efficiently extracted with Strata XC at acidic pH, and indole best retained with Oasis MCX and Strata XC at any pH...
- Evaluation of the use of performance reference compounds in an Oasis-HLB adsorbent based passive sampler for improving water concentration estimates of polar herbicides in freshwaterNicolas Mazzella
Cemagref, UR REBX, 50 avenue de Verdun, Gazinet, F 33612 Cestas cedex, France
Environ Sci Technol 44:1713-9. 2010..deuterium labeled atrazine-desisopropyl (DIA-d5) was chosen as PRC because of its relatively high fugacity from Oasis HLB (the POCIS adsorbent used) and our earlier evidence of its isotropic exchange...
- Simple and rapid analysis of sennoside A and sennoside B contained in crude drugs and crude drug products by solid-phase extraction and high-performance liquid chromatographyKatsuhiro Yamasaki
Osaka Prefectural Institute of Public Health, 1 3 69 Nakamichi, Higashinari ku, Osaka, Japan
J Nat Med 64:126-32. 2010..The sample solution was purified using an Oasis MAX cartridge, which has strong anion-exchange and reversed-phase properties...
- Quantitative determination of the novel anticancer drug E7070 (indisulam) and its metabolite (1,4-benzenedisulphonamide) in human plasma, urine and faeces by high-performance liquid chromatography coupled with electrospray ionization tandem mass spectromeJan Hendrik Beumer
Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Slotervaart Hospital The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Louwesweg 6, 1066 EC Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 18:2839-48. 2004..which were used as internal standards, were isolated from the biological matrix by solid-phase extraction with OASIS cartridges (0...
- [Impact of groundwater resource temporal-spatial change in Minqin oasis on ecological security of irrigation region landscape]Dongmei Song
Institute of Geographical Sciences and Nature Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100101, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 15:1815-20. 2004..this paper studied the impact of groundwater resource temporal-spatial change in the lake area of Minqin Oasis on the ecological security of irrigation region landscape...
- [Effects of farmland use type and winter irrigation on nitrate accumulation in sandy farmland soil]Rong Yang
Linze Inland River Basin Comprehensive Research Station, Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Lanzhou 730000, China
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 20:615-23. 2009With the sandy farmland in the marginal oasis in middle reaches of Heihe River Basin, Northwest China as test object, this paper studied soil NO3- -N accumulation and leaching under effects of different farmland use type and winter ..
- OASIS, a CREB/ATF-family member, modulates UPR signalling in astrocytesShinichi Kondo
Department of Anatomy, Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki, Kihara 5200, Kiyotake, Miyazaki 889 1692, Japan
Nat Cell Biol 7:186-94. 2005..Here, we identified OASIS as a novel ER stress transducer...
- [Preliminary research on environmental characteristics of oasis-desert ecotone]Baoquan Jia
Institute of Forestry, Chinese Academy of Forestry, Beijing 100091
Ying Yong Sheng Tai Xue Bao 13:1104-8. 2002Taking Minqin Oasis in the downstream of Shiyanghe Rivers as example, the shrub characteristics of sand dune, which was closely related to the vegetation of the interface between the outside of oasis and desert, was studied in this paper...
- In vitro effectiveness of mechanical thrombectomy devices for large vessel diameter and low-pressure fluid dynamic applicationsStefan Muller-Hulsbeck
Department of Radiology, University Hospital, Arnold Heller Strasse 9, 24105 Kiel, Germany
J Vasc Interv Radiol 13:831-9. 2002..in vitro the efficacy of clot removal of the AngioJet (AJ; new 6-F generation), Hydrolyser (HL; 6-F), and Oasis (OS; 6-F) hydrodynamic thrombectomy devices and the Amplatz Thrombectomy Device fragmentation catheter (ATD; 8-F ..
- Variations between countries in invasive cardiac procedures and outcomes in patients with suspected unstable angina or myocardial infarction without initial ST elevation. OASIS (Organisation to Assess Strategies for Ischaemic Syndromes) Registry InvestigaS Yusuf
McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Lancet 352:507-14. 1998....
- Identification of a novel gene, OASIS, which encodes for a putative CREB/ATF family transcription factor in the long-term cultured astrocytes and gliotic tissueY Honma
Department of Cell Science, Institute of Biomedical Sciences, 1 Hikarigaoka, Fukushima City, Fukushima 960 1295, Japan
Brain Res Mol Brain Res 69:93-103. 1999..We identified and characterized a gene (named OASIS, for old astrocyte specifically-induced substance) expressed in long-term cultured mouse astrocytes, or 'old ..
- Implementation of a cost-effective HPLC/UV-approach for medical routine quantification of donepezil in human serumRalf Koeber
Clinical Pharmacology Psychopharmacology, Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, University of Regensburg, Universitatsstrasse 84, 93053 Regensburg, Germany
J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 881:1-11. 2012..The analytical procedure involves an offline serum preextraction using solid phase extraction (SPE) cartridges (Oasis® HLB, Waters Co)...
- Roles of the endoplasmic reticulum stress transducer OASIS in fracture healingTaro Funamoto
Division of Orthopedic Surgery, Department of Medicine of Sensory and Motor Organs, Faculty of Medicine, University of Miyazaki, 5200 Kihara, Kiyotake, Miyazaki 889 1692, Japan
Bone 49:724-32. 2011A new type of endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress transducer, Old Astrocyte Specifically Induced Substance (OASIS), which is induced by bone morphogenetic protein-2 (BMP2), has been reported to activate the transcription of type I collagen ..
- FUS-CREB3L2/L1-positive sarcomas show a specific gene expression profile with upregulation of CD24 and FOXL1Emely Möller
Department of Clinical Genetics, University and Regional Laboratories, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Clin Cancer Res 17:2646-56. 2011..The present study aimed to extract LGFMS-specific, and putatively FUS-CREB3L2-dependent, gene expression patterns to learn more about the pathogenesis of this tumor...
- A versatile system of high-flow high performance liquid chromatography with tandem mass spectrometry for rapid direct-injection analysis of plasma samples for quantitation of a beta-lactam drug candidate and its open-ring biotransformation productM Jemal
Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, Bioanalytical Research, Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics, P O Box 191, New Brunswick, NJ 08903 0191, USA
Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 13:1462-71. 1999..The HPLC system used two columns: an Oasis column (1 x 50 mm, 30 microm) as the on-line extraction column and a conventional C18 column (2 x 50 mm, 5 microm) ..
- Monitoring of priority pesticides and other organic pollutants in river water from portugal by gas chromatography-mass spectrometry and liquid chromatography-atmospheric pressure chemical ionization mass spectrometryD de Almeida Azevedo
Department of Organic Chemistry, Institute of Chemistry, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
J Chromatogr A 879:13-26. 2000..First, off-line solid-phase extraction of 200 ml of river water using an OASIS solid-phase extraction cartridge, followed by GC-MS was used...
- Solid-phase extraction and ultra high-performance liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry analysis of the gastrointestinal absorption of emodin in different digestive segments of ratsWeijun Kong
China Military Institute of Chinese Materia Medica, Military Hospital of China, Beijing, PR China
J Sep Sci 34:260-7. 2011..Plasma samples were pre-purified by solid-phase extraction (SPE) with Oasis MAX cartridge...
- Purification of crude DNA oligonucleotides by solid-phase extraction and reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatographyM Gilar
Waters Corporation, Milford, MA 01757, USA
J Chromatogr A 890:167-77. 2000..developed purification protocols based on a reversed-phase mechanism ("trityl on" purification) using a 96-well Oasis HLB extraction plate...
- Understanding Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Outcomes of Medicare Home Health CJOAN DAVITT; Fiscal Year: 2010..This mixed methods study will combine data from the Outcome Assessment Information Set (OASIS), Home Health Agency Standard Analytical File (HHASAF), Provider of Services (POS) file, census, and Area Resource ..
- Home Care Outcomes of Expanded Home Health Aide RolesCatherine Kelleher; Fiscal Year: 2006..Patient baseline/outcome data will be obtained via OASIS, a standardized HHC clinical/demographic data set collected routinely for HHC patients, other agency clinical, ..
- Evaluating home care nursing outcomes with OASIS and NOCJulia Stocker; Fiscal Year: 2003..of this study is to explore the sensitivity and responsiveness of the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS) and the Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) in measuring differences in outcomes of heart disease patients who ..
- Testing a Model of Quality Care in Home HealthMary Lynn; Fiscal Year: 2006..the need for a uniform, standardized data set that could be used to evaluate the attainment of specific outcomes, OASIS, a structured assessment tool completed by a nurse 3 or 4 times, as relevant, for each patient was developed...
- Air Pollution on Adiposity and Vascular Dysfunction: White or Brown Matters?Qinghua Sun; Fiscal Year: 2010..in a whole body exposure system Ohios Air Pollution Exposure System for the Interrogation of Systemic Effects (OASIS)-1 up to 24 weeks...
- HCV Treatment of IDUs after Buprenorphine StabilizationDiana Sylvestre; Fiscal Year: 2004..For the past several years, Dr. Sylvestre and her colleagues at OASIS (Organization to Achieve Solutions in Substance-Abuse) have successfully treated nearly 100 methadone patients for ..
- Market Competition and the Quality of Home Health ServicesDANIEL E POLSKY; Fiscal Year: 2010..The file will be created from Medicare and OASIS data by linking Medicare claims for hospitals to the home health agency claim and OASIS data for those patients ..
- HIV Risk Reduction for Drug Dependent Black MenLarry Gant; Fiscal Year: 2005..We will conduct this phase with 80 men recruited from the Oasis site of Detroit Rescue Mission Ministries (DRMM)...
- PREVENTING CVD IN CHILDREN-AN INTERGENERATIONAL APPROACHDebra Haire Joshu; Fiscal Year: 2003..and Healthy People 2000 Guidelines and is implemented through the Older Adult Services and Information Systems (OASIS) Intergenerational Tutoring Program, a community-based organization for older adults...
- Metabolism of Carcinogens and Drugs by Human P450sF Guengerich; Fiscal Year: 2005..The proposed plans are based on the working central hypothesis, developed on the oasis of the literature in the field and our own experience, that rate-limiting steps for mammalian P450s differ among ..
- Development of the Post Acute Care Supplement (PACS) Research FilesThomas E MaCurdy; Fiscal Year: 2010..care, the Minimum Data Set (MDS), which covers nursing homes, and the Outcome and Assessment Information Set (OASIS), which covers home health care...