Genomes and Genes
NY ESO 1
Gene Symbol: NY ESO 1
Description: cancer/testis antigen 1B
Alias: CT6.1, CTAG, CTAG1, ESO1, LAGE-2, LAGE2B, NY-ESO-1, cancer/testis antigen 1, New York esophageal squamous cell carcinoma 1, autoimmunogenic cancer/testis antigen NY-ESO-1, cancer antigen 3, cancer/testis antigen 6.1, l antigen family member 2
Products: NY ESO 1
Publications129 found, 100 shown here
- Demirovic A, Dzombeta T, Tomas D, Spajic B, Pavić I, Hudolin T, et al. Immunohistochemical expression of tumor antigens MAGE-A3/4 and NY-ESO-1 in renal oncocytoma and chromophobe renal cell carcinoma. Pathol Res Pract. 2010;206:695-9 pubmed publisher..0008). Our study has shown that RO had a significantly higher expression of both CTAs. However, additional research is needed to clarify their potential diagnostic implications. ..
- Wang J, Shivakumar S, Barker K, Tang Y, Wallstrom G, Park J, et al. Comparative Study of Autoantibody Responses between Lung Adenocarcinoma and Benign Pulmonary Nodules. J Thorac Oncol. 2016;11:334-45 pubmed publisher..They could potentially be part of companion molecular diagnostic modalities that will benefit subjects undergoing CT screening for lung cancer. ..
- Morosov X, Davoudi C, Baumgart M, Brocker M, Bott M. The copper-deprivation stimulon of Corynebacterium glutamicum comprises proteins for biogenesis of the actinobacterial cytochrome bc 1-aa 3 supercomplex. J Biol Chem. 2018;293:15628-15640 pubmed publisher..CopD of Pseudomonas syringae in the N-terminal half and to the cytochrome oxidase maturation protein CtaG of Bacillus subtilis in its C-terminal half...
- Schirmer U, Fiegl H, Pfeifer M, Zeimet A, Muller Holzner E, Bode P, et al. Epigenetic regulation of L1CAM in endometrial carcinoma: comparison to cancer-testis (CT-X) antigens. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:156 pubmed publisher..Although genes localized on Xq28 are often re-expressed by human tumors, L1CAM and CT-X antigens show distinct regulation in response to HADC inhibitors and 5-AzaC. ..
- Hong Y, Li Y, Pandit H, Li S, Pulliam Z, Zheng Q, et al. Epigenetic modulation enhances immunotherapy for hepatocellular carcinoma. Cell Immunol. 2019;336:66-74 pubmed publisher..A clinical trial of this feasible combination therapy of these clinically available agents is warranted. ..
- Woods K, Knights A, Anaka M, Schittenhelm R, Purcell A, Behren A, et al. Mismatch in epitope specificities between IFNÎ³ inflamed and uninflamed conditions leads to escape from T lymphocyte killing in melanoma. J Immunother Cancer. 2016;4:10 pubmed publisher..These data have implications for the design of cancer vaccines and adoptive T cell therapies. ..
- Rozera C, Cappellini G, D Agostino G, Santodonato L, Castiello L, Urbani F, et al. Intratumoral injection of IFN-alpha dendritic cells after dacarbazine activates anti-tumor immunity: results from a phase I trial in advanced melanoma. J Transl Med. 2015;13:139 pubmed publisher..Trial Registration Number not publicly available due to EudraCT regulations: https://www.clinicaltrialsregister.eu/doc/EU_CTR_FAQ.pdf. ..
- Phan G, Rosenberg S. Adoptive cell transfer for patients with metastatic melanoma: the potential and promise of cancer immunotherapy. Cancer Control. 2013;20:289-97 pubmed..Ongoing trials aiming to simplify the regimens may allow a broader range of patients to be treated and enable ACT to be offered by academic cancer centers. ..
- Fujiwara H. Adoptive immunotherapy for hematological malignancies using T cells gene-modified to express tumor antigen-specific receptors. Pharmaceuticals (Basel). 2014;7:1049-68 pubmed publisher..This article overviews the current status of this treatment option, and discusses challenging issues that still restrain the full effectiveness of this strategy, especially in the context of hematological malignancy. ..
- Marth C, Wieser V, Tsibulak I, Zeimet A. Immunotherapy in ovarian cancer: fake news or the real deal?. Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2019;29:201-211 pubmed publisher..Here, we summarize different immunotherapy approaches in ovarian cancer and discuss why immunotherapy in ovarian cancer is still in its infancy. ..
- Behrendt N, Schultewolter T, Busam K, Frosina D, Spagnoli G, Jungbluth A. [Expression of cancer testis (CT) antigens in pediatric and adolescent melanomas]. Pathologe. 2017;38:303-311 pubmed publisher..It supports the notion that pediatric melanomas show a different biological behavior than their adult counterparts. ..
- Park J, Kwon M, Kim K, Kim T, Hong S, Kim C, et al. Immune Checkpoint Inhibitor-induced Reinvigoration of Tumor-infiltrating CD8+ T Cells is Determined by Their Differentiation Status in Glioblastoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2019;25:2549-2559 pubmed publisher..In primary GBM, the differentiation status of CD8+ TILs determines their reinvigoration ability upon ICI treatment. ..
- Safi S, Yamauchi Y, Rathinasamy A, Stamova S, Eichhorn M, Warth A, et al. Functional T cells targeting tumor-associated antigens are predictive for recurrence-free survival of patients with radically operated non-small cell lung cancer. Oncoimmunology. 2017;6:e1360458 pubmed publisher..Our findings suggest the therapeutic relevance of Aurora kinase A, HER2/neu, NY-ESO-1, and p53 as targets for immunotherapy. This study is registered on Clinicaltrials.gov with trial identification number: NCT02515760...
- Xu X, Wang L, Yanagida M. Whole-Genome Sequencing of Suppressor DNA Mixtures Identifies Pathways That Compensate for Chromosome Segregation Defects in Schizosaccharomyces pombe. G3 (Bethesda). 2018;8:1031-1038 pubmed publisher..Loss of Wpl1, a releaser of cohesin, compensates for the Eso1 mutation, which may destabilize sister chromatid cohesion...
- Gordeeva O. Cancer-testis antigens: Unique cancer stem cell biomarkers and targets for cancer therapy. Semin Cancer Biol. 2018;53:75-89 pubmed publisher..Additionally, new approaches in development of effective CTA-based therapies exclusively targeting cancer stem cells will be discussed. ..
- Sandfeld Paulsen B, Aggerholm Pedersen N, Bæk R, Jakobsen K, Meldgaard P, Folkersen B, et al. Exosomal proteins as prognostic biomarkers in non-small cell lung cancer. Mol Oncol. 2016;10:1595-1602 pubmed publisher..We illustrate the promising aspects associated with the use of exosomal membrane-bound proteins as a biomarker and demonstrate that they are a strong prognostic biomarker in NSCLC. ..
- Wennhold K, Thelen M, Schlößer H, Haustein N, Reuter S, Garcia Marquez M, et al. Using Antigen-Specific B Cells to Combine Antibody and T Cell-Based Cancer Immunotherapy. Cancer Immunol Res. 2017;5:730-743 pubmed publisher..Our results describe a technique for the exploitation of B-cell effector functions and provide the rationale for their use in combinatorial cancer immunotherapy. Cancer Immunol Res; 5(9); 730-43. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Tong Z, Yang B, Hopke P, Zhang K. Microenvironmental air quality impact of a commercial-scale biomass heating system. Environ Pollut. 2017;220:1112-1120 pubmed publisher..The Comprehensive Turbulent Aerosol Dynamics and Gas Chemistry (CTAG) model was then applied to simulate the spatial variations of primary PM2.5 without ESP...
- Zhao F, Zhang R, Wang J, Wu D, Pan M, Li M, et al. Effective tumor immunity to melanoma mediated by B16F10 cancer stem cell vaccine. Int Immunopharmacol. 2017;52:238-244 pubmed publisher..Collectively, the findings may represent a new powerful approach for treatment of melanoma by B16F10 CSC vaccination. ..
- Yen C, Chen T. Next frontiers in systemic therapy for soft tissue sarcoma. Chin Clin Oncol. 2018;7:43 pubmed publisher..These new frontiers of treatment that are developed with better insights into sarcoma and immune biology hopefully will change the treatment paradigm of advanced STS in the future. ..
- Burgess M, Gorantla V, Weiss K, Tawbi H. Immunotherapy in Sarcoma: Future Horizons. Curr Oncol Rep. 2015;17:52 pubmed publisher..While immunotherapy has induced some responses in sarcomas, further research will help clarify optimal patient selection for future clinical trials and new combinatorial immunotherapeutic strategies. ..
- Shida A, Futawatari N, Fukuyama T, Ichiki Y, Takahashi Y, Nishi Y, et al. Frequent High Expression of Kita-Kyushu Lung Cancer Antigen-1 (KK-LC-1) in Gastric Cancer. Anticancer Res. 2015;35:3575-9 pubmed..KK-LC-1 should be categorized as a CTA. The frequency of KK-LC-1 expression was higher than that of the other CTAs. KK-LC-1 might be a useful target for immunotherapy and in diagnosis of gastric cancer. ..
- Singh A, Winslow T, Kermany M, Goritz V, Heit L, Miller A, et al. A Pilot Study of Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy Combined with Cytoreductive Nephrectomy for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2017;23:5055-5065 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these studies provide evidence of immunomodulation following SBRT in mRCC. Clin Cancer Res; 23(17); 5055-65. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Nagai S, Sugiyama D. Current Trends in Clinical Development of Gene and Cellular Therapeutic Products for Cancer in Japan. Clin Ther. 2019;41:174-184.e3 pubmed publisher..Current trends in clinical development of gene and cellular therapeutic products for cancer in Japan are discussed. ..
- Kageyama S. [Cancer immunotherapy using gene-engineered T cells]. Rinsho Ketsueki. 2018;59:216-224 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, there are potential risks in using high-affinity TCRs and in targeting tumor antigens that may also be expressed in normal tissues. ..
- Wang M, Lomeli S, Franklin W, Lee S, Pantuck A, Zeng G. Optimizing peptide epitope-based autoantibody detection in cancer patients. Am J Clin Exp Immunol. 2017;6:84-91 pubmed..Thus, when the full-length protein is not available for conjugating onto microspheres, a mixture of B-cell epitopes is the method of choice for using Luminex multiplex assay to detect autoAb response in cancer patients...
- Taylor D, Gercel Taylor C, Parker L. Patient-derived tumor-reactive antibodies as diagnostic markers for ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2009;115:112-120 pubmed publisher..Thus, the quantitative assessment of IgG reactive with specific tumor-derived exosomal proteins can be used as diagnostic markers for ovarian cancer. ..
- Wijkhuisen A, Savatier A, Cordeiro N, LÃ©onetti M. Production of antigen-specific human IgGs by in vitro immunization. BMC Biotechnol. 2016;16:22 pubmed publisher..Our ZZTat-based in vitro immunization approach that offers the possibility to raise an IgG Ab response against NY-ESO-1 might represent a valuable first stage for the generation of fully human IgG specific Abs. ..
- Liu Z, Meng Q, Bartek J, Poiret T, Persson O, Rane L, et al. Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes (TILs) from patients with glioma. Oncoimmunology. 2017;6:e1252894 pubmed publisher..IL-2/IL-15/IL-21 expanded TILs represent a viable source for the cellular therapy of patients with gliomas...
- Simon P, Omokoko T, Breitkreuz A, Hebich L, Kreiter S, Attig S, et al. Functional TCR retrieval from single antigen-specific human T cells reveals multiple novel epitopes. Cancer Immunol Res. 2014;2:1230-44 pubmed publisher..The proof-of-concept studies with TAAs NY-ESO-1 and TPTE revealed multiple novel TCR specificities. Our approach enables the rational development of immunotherapy strategies by providing antigen-specific TCRs and immunogenic epitopes. ..
- Schimo S, Wittig I, Pos K, Ludwig B. Cytochrome c Oxidase Biogenesis and Metallochaperone Interactions: Steps in the Assembly Pathway of a Bacterial Complex. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0170037 pubmed publisher..We propose a model for COX biogenesis in which maturation of newly translated COX SUI is initially assisted by CtaG, a chaperone implicated in CuB site metallation, followed by the interaction with the heme chaperone Surf1c to ..
- Wang J, Figueroa J, Wallstrom G, Barker K, Park J, Demirkan G, et al. Plasma Autoantibodies Associated with Basal-like Breast Cancers. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2015;24:1332-40 pubmed publisher..Our study identifies 13 AAb markers associated specifically with BLBC and may improve detection or management of this deadly disease. ..
- Song B, Zhen S, Meng F. T cell inflammation profile after surgical resection may predict tumor recurrence in HBV-related hepatocellular carcinoma. Int Immunopharmacol. 2016;41:35-41 pubmed publisher..Together, these data indicated that HCC recurrence was associated with the type and robustness of T cell responses. ..
- Goto Y, Yamagishi Y, Shintomi Kawamura M, Abe M, Tanno Y, Watanabe Y. Pds5 Regulates Sister-Chromatid Cohesion and Chromosome Bi-orientation through a Conserved Protein Interaction Module. Curr Biol. 2017;27:1005-1012 pubmed publisher..Similarly, and through the same motifs, fission yeast Pds5 binds to Wpl1/Wapl and acetyltransferase Eso1/Eco1, in addition to Hrk1...
- Vodolazhsky D, Kutilin D, Mogushkova K, Kit O. Specific Features of Transcription Activity of Cancer-Testis Antigens in Patients with Metastatic and Non-Metastatic Breast Cancer. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2018;165:382-385 pubmed publisher..of 16 genes (MAGEA1, MAGEA2, MAGEA3, MAGEA4, MAGEB1, MAGEB2, GAGE1, GAGE3, GAGE4, MAGEC1, BAGE, XAGE3, NY-ESO1, SSX2, SYCP1, and PRAME1) was analyzed by RT-qPCR method in biopsy specimens of the mammary gland tissues obtained ..
- Bhardwaj S, Schlackow M, Rabajdova M, Gullerova M. Transcription facilitates sister chromatid cohesion on chromosomal arms. Nucleic Acids Res. 2016;44:6676-92 pubmed publisher..Chromatin bound cohesin at the loading sites co-localizes with Pds5 and Eso1 resulting in stable cohesion...
- Whitfield C, Turley A, Tuite E, Connolly B, Pike A. Enzymatic Method for the Synthesis of Long DNA Sequences with Multiple Repeat Units. Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. 2015;54:8971-4 pubmed publisher..A]n /[T]n , [AG]n /[TC]n , [A2 G]n /[T2 C]n , [A3 G]n /[T3 C]n , [A4 G]n /[T4 C]n , [A9 G]n /[T9 C]n , [GATC]n /[CTAG]n , and [ACTGATCAGC]n /[TGACTAGTCG]n , indicating that the method is extremely flexible with regard to the repeat ..
- Carey B, Boswijk K, Mabrok M, Rowe P, Connor A, Saif I, et al. A reliable method for avoiding false negative results with Luminex single antigen beads; evidence of the prozone effect. Transpl Immunol. 2016;37:23-27 pubmed publisher..used to aid risk stratification to assess immunological risk of humoral rejection in solid organ transplantation (CTAG/BTAG guidelines) ...
- Faramarzi S, Ghafouri Fard S. Melanoma: a prototype of cancer-testis antigen-expressing malignancies. Immunotherapy. 2017;9:1103-1113 pubmed publisher..Numerous clinical trials are now ongoing to evaluate CTA-based immunotherapeutic effects in melanoma patient's survival. NY-ESO-1 and MAGE antigens have the most promising results up to now...
- Tan M, Dolton G, Gerry A, Brewer J, Bennett A, Pumphrey N, et al. Human leucocyte antigen class I-redirected anti-tumour CD4+ T cells require a higher T cell receptor binding affinity for optimal activity than CD8+ T cells. Clin Exp Immunol. 2017;187:124-137 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the CD4+ T cell component of current adoptive therapies using TCRs optimized for CD8+ T cells is below par and that there is room for substantial improvement. ..
- Gnjatic S, Atanackovic D, Jager E, Matsuo M, Selvakumar A, Altorki N, et al. Survey of naturally occurring CD4+ T cell responses against NY-ESO-1 in cancer patients: correlation with antibody responses. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2003;100:8862-7 pubmed
- Giavina Bianchi M, Giavina Bianchi P, Sotto M, Muzikansky A, Kalil J, Festa Neto C, et al. Increased NY-ESO-1 expression and reduced infiltrating CD3+ T cells in cutaneous melanoma. J Immunol Res. 2015;2015:761378 pubmed publisher..NY-ESO-1 expression in melanoma was associated with tumor progression, including increased tumor thickness, and with reduced tumor infiltrating lymphocytes. ..
- Reardon E, Hong J, Straughan D, Azoury S, Zhang M, Schrump D. Pulmonary Metastases Exhibit Epigenetic Clonality: Implications for Precision Cancer Therapy. Ann Thorac Surg. 2015;100:1839-48; discussion 1848 pubmed publisher..Pulmonary metastases exhibit patient-specific epigenetic clonality, which may be exploited for precision therapies targeting aberrant CT or TS gene expression. PRC-2 may be a shared target for epigenetic therapy of pulmonary metastases. ..
- Fonteneau J, Brilot F, MÃ¼nz C, GannagÃ© M. The Tumor Antigen NY-ESO-1 Mediates Direct Recognition of Melanoma Cells by CD4+ T Cells after Intercellular Antigen Transfer. J Immunol. 2016;196:64-71 pubmed publisher..Therefore, both elevated NY-ESO-1 release and macroautophagy targeting could improve melanoma cell recognition by CD4(+) T cells and should be explored during immunotherapy of melanoma. ..
- Rimoldi D, Rubio Godoy V, Dutoit V, Lienard D, Salvi S, Guillaume P, et al. Efficient simultaneous presentation of NY-ESO-1/LAGE-1 primary and nonprimary open reading frame-derived CTL epitopes in melanoma. J Immunol. 2000;165:7253-61 pubmed..These findings underscore the in vivo immunological relevance of CTL epitopes derived from nonprimary ORF products and support their use as candidate vaccines for inducing tumor specific cell-mediated immunity against cancer. ..
- Singh N, Kulikovskaya I, Barrett D, Binder Scholl G, Jakobsen B, Martinez D, et al. T cells targeting NY-ESO-1 demonstrate efficacy against disseminated neuroblastoma. Oncoimmunology. 2016;5:e1040216 pubmed..These data demonstrate that NY-ESO-1 is an antigen target in neuroblastoma and that targeted T cells represent a potential therapeutic option for patients with neuroblastoma. ..
- Satie A, Rajpert De Meyts E, Spagnoli G, Henno S, Olivo L, Jacobsen G, et al. The cancer-testis gene, NY-ESO-1, is expressed in normal fetal and adult testes and in spermatocytic seminomas and testicular carcinoma in situ. Lab Invest. 2002;82:775-80 pubmed
- Gjerstorff M, Pøhl M, Olsen K, Ditzel H. Analysis of GAGE, NY-ESO-1 and SP17 cancer/testis antigen expression in early stage non-small cell lung carcinoma. BMC Cancer. 2013;13:466 pubmed publisher..Our study demonstrates that GAGE, NY-ESO-1 and SP17 cancer/testis antigens are candidate targets for immunotherapy of NSCLC and further suggest that multi-antigen vaccines may be beneficial. ..
- Böckler D, Brunkwall J, Taylor P, Mangialardi N, Husing J, Larzon T. Thoracic Endovascular Aortic Repair of Aortic Arch Pathologies with the Conformable Thoracic Aortic Graft: Early and 2 year Results from a European Multicentre Registry. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2016;51:791-800 pubmed publisherTo assess safety, effectiveness and clinical outcome of the conformable thoracic aortic endograft (CTAG) in the treatment of aortic arch pathologies...
- Purbhoo M, Sutton D, Brewer J, Mullings R, Hill M, Mahon T, et al. Quantifying and imaging NY-ESO-1/LAGE-1-derived epitopes on tumor cells using high affinity T cell receptors. J Immunol. 2006;176:7308-16 pubmed..By single molecule fluorescence microscopy, we directly visualize HLA-peptide presentation for the first time, demonstrating that NY-ESO-1/LAGE-1-positive tumor cells present 10-50 NY-ESO-1/LAGE-1(157-165) epitopes per cell. ..
- Xia Q, Liu S, Li F, Huang W, Shi L, Zhou X. Sperm protein 17, MAGE-C1 and NY-ESO-1 in hepatocellular carcinoma: expression frequency and their correlation with clinical parameters. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013;6:1610-6 pubmed..Sp17 is highly expressed in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. The frequency of Sp17 expression is closely related to the pathologic differentiation in hepatocellular carcinoma. ..
- Klar A, Gopinadh J, Kleber S, Wadle A, Renner C. Treatment with 5-Aza-2'-Deoxycytidine Induces Expression of NY-ESO-1 and Facilitates Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte-Mediated Tumor Cell Killing. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0139221 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that NY-ESO-1 directed immunotherapy with specific CAR T cells might benefit from concomitant DAC treatment. ..
- Fuchs E. Immunotherapy of Myelodysplastic Syndrome: You Can Run, but You Can't Hide. Clin Cancer Res. 2018;24:991-993 pubmed publisher..i>Clin Cancer Res; 24(5); 991-3. Â©2017 AACRSee related article by Griffiths et al., p. 1019. ..
- Baia G, Caballero O, Ho J, Zhao Q, Cohen T, Binder Z, et al. NY-ESO-1 expression in meningioma suggests a rationale for new immunotherapeutic approaches. Cancer Immunol Res. 2013;1:296-302 pubmed publisher..Considering the limited treatment options for patients with meningioma, the potential of NY-ESO-1-based immunotherapy should be explored. ..
- Kloudova K, Hromádková H, Partlová S, Brtnický T, Rob L, Bartunkova J, et al. Expression of tumor antigens on primary ovarian cancer cells compared to established ovarian cancer cell lines. Oncotarget. 2016;7:46120-46126 pubmed publisher..The combination of OV-90 and OVCAR-3 cell lines showed the highest overlap with patients' samples in the TAA expression profile. ..
- Srivastava P, Paluch B, Matsuzaki J, James S, Collamat Lai G, Blagitko Dorfs N, et al. Induction of cancer testis antigen expression in circulating acute myeloid leukemia blasts following hypomethylating agent monotherapy. Oncotarget. 2016;7:12840-56 pubmed publisher..Induction of CTA expression sufficient for recognition by T-cells occurs in AML patients receiving decitabine. Vaccination against NY-ESO-1 in this patient population is feasible. ..
- Ping Y, Liu C, Zhang Y. T-cell receptor-engineered T cells for cancer treatment: current status and future directions. Protein Cell. 2018;9:254-266 pubmed publisher..We also discuss how to enhance the function of TCR-engineered T cells and prolong their longevity in the tumor microenvironment. ..
- Fukuyama T, Futawatari N, Ichiki Y, Shida A, Yamazaki T, Nishi Y, et al. Correlation Between Expression of the Cancer/Testis Antigen KK-LC-1 and Helicobacter pylori Infection in Gastric Cancer. In Vivo. 2017;31:403-407 pubmed..KK-LC-1 was frequently expressed in gastric cancer caused by H. pylori infection. The risk diagnosis for gastric cancer might be more accurate if KK-LC-1 expression status were also considered. ..
- Pearce H, Hutton P, Chaudhri S, Porfiri E, Patel P, Viney R, et al. Spontaneous CD4+ and CD8+ T-cell responses directed against cancer testis antigens are present in the peripheral blood of testicular cancer patients. Eur J Immunol. 2017;47:1232-1242 pubmed publisherCancer/testis antigen (CTAg) expression is restricted to spermatogenic cells in an immune-privileged site within the testis...
- Ohkuri T, Sato M, Abe H, Tsuji K, Yamagishi Y, Ikeda H, et al. Identification of a novel NY-ESO-1 promiscuous helper epitope presented by multiple MHC class II molecules found frequently in the Japanese population. Cancer Sci. 2007;98:1092-8 pubmed..These findings expand the usefulness of NY-ESO-1 as a tool for tumor vaccine therapy in eliciting NY-ESO-1-specific helper T-cell responses, especially in Japanese cancer patients. ..
- Uchiyama M, Terunuma J, Hanaoka F. The Protein Level of Rev1, a TLS Polymerase in Fission Yeast, Is Strictly Regulated during the Cell Cycle and after DNA Damage. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0130000 pubmed publisher..In fission yeast, Eso1 (polÎ·), Kpa1/DinB (polÎº), Rev1, and PolÎ¶ (a complex of Rev3 and Rev7) have been identified as translesion ..
- Szender J, Eng K, Matsuzaki J, Miliotto A, Gnjatic S, Tsuji T, et al. HLA superfamily assignment is a predictor of immune response to cancer testis antigens and survival in ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2016;142:158-162 pubmed publisher..001). HLA type appears to be associated with spontaneous anti-CT antigen antibodies, as well as with the overall risk of ovarian cancer. ..
- Zhu T, Si Y, Fang Y, Chen B, Yang J, Jiang J, et al. Early outcomes of the conformable stent graft for acute complicated and uncomplicated type B aortic dissection. J Vasc Surg. 2017;66:1644-1652 pubmed publisher..the safety, efficacy, and outcomes of the conformable thoracic endograft (Conformable TAG Thoracic Endoprosthesis [CTAG]; W. L...
- MyÅ¡ÃkovÃ¡ D, Adkins I, HradilovÃ¡ N, Palata O, Å imonek J, Pozniak J, et al. Case-Control Study: Smoking History Affects the Production of Tumor Antigen-Specific Antibodies NY-ESO-1 in Patients with Lung Cancer in Comparison with Cancer Disease-Free Group. J Thorac Oncol. 2017;12:249-257 pubmed publisher..Here we prospectively analyzed the serum frequencies of New York esophageal squamous cell carcinoma 1 (NY-ESO-1), human epidermal growth factor 2/neu, and melanoma-associated antigen A4 (MAGE-A4) ..
- Stanley G. Partial distal deployment for precise placement of the GORE Thoracic Endoprosthesis. J Vasc Surg. 2017;66:661-665 pubmed publisher..L. Gore & Associates, Flagstaff, Ariz) and the GORE Conformable TAG Thoracic Endoprosthesis (CTAG) are commonly implanted and effective stent grafts for use during thoracic endovascular aortic repair...
- Grah J, Samija M, Juretic A, Sarcevic B, Sobat H. Immunohystochemical expression of cancer/testis antigens (MAGE-A3/4, NY-ESO-1) in non-small cell lung cancer: the relationship with clinical-pathological features. Coll Antropol. 2008;32:731-6 pubmed
- Ries J, Mollaoglu N, Vairaktaris E, Neukam F, Nkenke E. Diagnostic and therapeutic relevance of NY-ESO-1 expression in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Anticancer Res. 2009;29:5125-30 pubmed..In addition, NY-ESO-1 might be a candidate for immunotherapy and polyvaccination in patients suffering from OSCC. ..
- Grupp K, Ospina Klinck D, Tsourlakis M, Koop C, Wilczak W, Adam M, et al. NY-ESO-1 expression is tightly linked to TMPRSS2-ERG fusion in prostate cancer. Prostate. 2014;74:1012-22 pubmed publisher..The impact of these interactions on the likelihood of response to immunotherapy is unclear. The prognostic impact of NY-ESO-1 expression is little and not independent of histologic variables. ..
- Kerkar S, Wang Z, Lasota J, Park T, Patel K, Groh E, et al. MAGE-A is More Highly Expressed Than NY-ESO-1 in a Systematic Immunohistochemical Analysis of 3668 Cases. J Immunother. 2016;39:181-7 pubmed publisher..5%) and nonseminomas (40.1%/4.7%). In summary, MAGE-A is more highly expressed than NY-ESO-1 in a majority of human malignancies, and targeting MAGE-A may benefit a large number of patients. ..
- Meistere I, Werner S, Zayakin P, Silina K, Rulle U, Pismennaja A, et al. The Prevalence of Cancer-Associated Autoantibodies in Patients with Gastric Cancer and Progressive Grades of Premalignant Lesions. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2017;26:1564-1574 pubmed publisher..i>Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev; 26(10); 1564-74. ©2017 AACR. ..
- Resnick M, Sabo E, Kondratev S, Kerner H, Spagnoli G, Yakirevich E. Cancer-testis antigen expression in uterine malignancies with an emphasis on carcinosarcomas and papillary serous carcinomas. Int J Cancer. 2002;101:190-5 pubmed..These results suggest that CT antigen expression by these tumors may represent a novel target for immunotherapy. ..
- Oi S, Natsume A, Ito M, Kondo Y, Shimato S, Maeda Y, et al. Synergistic induction of NY-ESO-1 antigen expression by a novel histone deacetylase inhibitor, valproic acid, with 5-aza-2'-deoxycytidine in glioma cells. J Neurooncol. 2009;92:15-22 pubmed publisher..These findings not only shed light on an epigenetic immunotherapy, but also suggest that the silencing of NY-ESO-1 is mediated by histone modification. ..
- Karbach J, Gnjatic S, Bender A, Neumann A, Weidmann E, Yuan J, et al. Tumor-reactive CD8+ T-cell responses after vaccination with NY-ESO-1 peptide, CpG 7909 and Montanide ISA-51: association with survival. Int J Cancer. 2010;126:909-18 pubmed publisher..In 6 of 9 patients developing NY-ESO-1-specific immune responses, a favorable clinical outcome with overall survival times of 43+, 42+, 42+, 39+, 36+ and 27+ months, respectively, was observed. ..
- Hanagiri T, Shigematsu Y, Shinohara S, Takenaka M, Oka S, Chikaishi Y, et al. Clinical significance of expression of cancer/testis antigen and down-regulation of HLA class-I in patients with stage I non-small cell lung cancer. Anticancer Res. 2013;33:2123-8 pubmed..0477). Reduced expression of HLA class-I was an unfavorable prognostic factor in patients with positive expression of CT antigen, and represents an important hurdle to antigen-based cancer immunotherapy. ..
- Aung P, Liu Y, Ballester L, Robbins P, Rosenberg S, Lee C. Expression of New York esophageal squamous cell carcinoma-1 in primary and metastatic melanoma. Hum Pathol. 2014;45:259-67 pubmed publisher..These findings provide evidence of the value of this specific adoptive cell transfer therapy for the treatment of metastatic melanoma. ..
- Laban S, Atanackovic D, Luetkens T, Knecht R, Busch C, Freytag M, et al. Simultaneous cytoplasmic and nuclear protein expression of melanoma antigen-A family and NY-ESO-1 cancer-testis antigens represents an independent marker for poor survival in head and neck cancer. Int J Cancer. 2014;135:1142-52 pubmed publisher..The development of immunotherapeutic strategies targeting these CTA may, therefore, be a promising approach to improve the outcome of HNSCC patients. ..
- Grah J, Katalinic D, Juretic A, Santek F, Samarzija M. Clinical significance of immunohistochemical expression of cancer/testis tumor-associated antigens (MAGE-A1, MAGE-A3/4, NY-ESO-1) in patients with non-small cell lung cancer. Tumori. 2014;100:60-8 pubmed publisher..This paper deals with the clinical significance of the immunohistochemical expression of MAGE-A1, MAGE-A3/4 and NY-ESO-1 antigens in patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC)...
- Taborska P, Stakheev D, Strizova Z, Vavrova K, Podrazil M, Bartunkova J, et al. Personalized ex vivo multiple peptide enrichment and detection of T cells reactive to multiple tumor-associated antigens in prostate cancer patients. Med Oncol. 2017;34:173 pubmed publisher..Our strategy revealed that the personalized multiple peptide-mediated ex vivo enrichment with multiple TAAs-reactive T cells in the PCa patient's lymphocytes is a viable approach for development of T cell immunotherapy of PCa. ..
- Liu Z, Poiret T, Persson O, Meng Q, Rane L, Bartek J, et al. NY-ESO-1- and survivin-specific T-cell responses in the peripheral blood from patients with glioma. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2018;67:237-246 pubmed publisher..NY-ESO-1-expanded T-cells recognized naturally processed and presented epitopes. NY-ESO-1 or survivin expression in glioma represents viable targets for anticancer-directed T-cells for the biological therapy of patients with glioma. ..
- Bodey B, Bodey V, Siegel S. Expression in childhood primary brain tumors of NY-ESO-1, a cancer/testis antigen: an immunohistochemical study. In Vivo. 2008;22:83-7 pubmed..These data suggest that antigen-directed immunotherapy of primary brain tumors could target cancer/testis antigens (CTAs), especially those expressed at higher frequency such as NY-ESO-1. ..
- Milne K, Barnes R, Girardin A, Mawer M, Nesslinger N, Ng A, et al. Tumor-infiltrating T cells correlate with NY-ESO-1-specific autoantibodies in ovarian cancer. PLoS ONE. 2008;3:e3409 pubmed publisher..We hypothesized that autoantibody and T cell responses may be correlated in EOC and directed toward the same antigens...
- Fourcade J, Kudela P, Sun Z, Shen H, Land S, Lenzner D, et al. PD-1 is a regulator of NY-ESO-1-specific CD8+ T cell expansion in melanoma patients. J Immunol. 2009;182:5240-9 pubmed publisher..They further support the use of PD-1/PD-L1 pathway blockade in cancer patients to partially restore NY-ESO-1-specific CD8(+) T cell numbers and functions, increasing the likelihood of tumor regression. ..
- Hemminger J, Iwenofu O. NY-ESO-1 is a sensitive and specific immunohistochemical marker for myxoid and round cell liposarcomas among related mesenchymal myxoid neoplasms. Mod Pathol. 2013;26:1204-10 pubmed publisher..The assessment of NY-ESO-1 expression by immunohistochemistry in the appropriate setting provides a cheaper, faster, and more accessible confirmatory test. ..
- Gunda V, Frederick D, Bernasconi M, Wargo J, Parangi S. A potential role for immunotherapy in thyroid cancer by enhancing NY-ESO-1 cancer antigen expression. Thyroid. 2014;24:1241-50 pubmed publisher..Our data suggest that many differentiated thyroid cancer cells can be pressed to express immune antigens, which can then be utilized in TCR-based immunotherapeutic interventions. ..
- Golnik R, Lehmann A, Kloetzel P, Ebstein F. Major Histocompatibility Complex (MHC) Class I Processing of the NY-ESO-1 Antigen Is Regulated by Rpn10 and Rpn13 Proteins and Immunoproteasomes following Non-lysine Ubiquitination. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:8805-15 pubmed publisher..In summary, our data underscore the significance of atypical ubiquitination in the modulation of MHC class I antigen processing. ..
- Schmidt J, Guillaume P, Dojcinovic D, Karbach J, Coukos G, Luescher I. In silico and cell-based analyses reveal strong divergence between prediction and observation of T-cell-recognized tumor antigen T-cell epitopes. J Biol Chem. 2017;292:11840-11849 pubmed publisher..This observation highlights the need for improving in silico predictions of peptide immunogenicity. ..