Gene Symbol: neurotrypsin
Description: serine protease 12
Alias: BSSP-3, BSSP3, MRT1, neurotrypsin, brain-specific serine protease 3, leydin, protease, serine 12, protease, serine, 12 (neurotrypsin, motopsin)
- Rasulov A, Mamedli Z, Gordeyev S, Kozlov N, Dzhumabaev H. Short-term outcomes after transanal and laparoscopic total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer. Tech Coloproctol. 2016;20:227-34 pubmed publisher..From October 2013 to January 2015, consecutive patients undergoing transanal or laparoscopic TME for biopsy-proven mrT1-4aN0-2M0 rectal cancer were included in a prospective database...
- Gschwend T, Krueger S, Kozlov S, Wolfer D, Sonderegger P. Neurotrypsin, a novel multidomain serine protease expressed in the nervous system. Mol Cell Neurosci. 1997;9:207-19 pubmedWe have cloned a novel murine cDNA encoding a multidomain serine protease, termed neurotrypsin, which exhibits an unprecedented domain composition...
- Poorafshar M, Hellman L. Cloning and structural analysis of leydin, a novel human serine protease expressed by the Leydig cells of the testis. Eur J Biochem. 1999;261:244-50 pubmed..We therefore propose the name leydin for this novel protease...
- Molinari F, Rio M, Meskenaite V, Encha Razavi F, Auge J, Bacq D, et al. Truncating neurotrypsin mutation in autosomal recessive nonsyndromic mental retardation. Science. 2002;298:1779-81 pubmedA 4-base pair deletion in the neuronal serine protease neurotrypsin gene was associated with autosomal recessive nonsyndromic mental retardation (MR)...
- Proba K, Gschwend T, Sonderegger P. Cloning and sequencing of the cDNA encoding human neurotrypsin. Biochim Biophys Acta. 1998;1396:143-7 pubmedcDNA clones encoding human neurotrypsin have been isolated from a human fetal brain cDNA library using a PCR-amplified probe...
- Kozlov S, Riegel M, Kinter J, Hintsch G, Cinelli P, Schinzel A, et al. Assignment of the gene encoding the neuronal multidomain serine protease neurotrypsin (PRSS12) to human chromosome band 4q25-->q26 by in situ hybridization. Cytogenet Cell Genet. 1999;84:107-8 pubmed