Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NCR3
Description: natural cytotoxicity triggering receptor 3
Alias: 1C7, CD337, LY117, MALS, NKp30, NK-p30, activating NK-A1 receptor, activating natural killer receptor p30, lymphocyte antigen 117, natural killer cell p30-related protein
Publications161 found, 100 shown here
- Human leukocyte antigen-B-associated transcript 3 is released from tumor cells and engages the NKp30 receptor on natural killer cellsElke Pogge von Strandmann
Department of Internal Medicine I, University Hospital of Cologne, Kerpener Str 62, D 50924 Cologne, Germany
Immunity 27:965-74. 2007The activity of natural killer (NK) cells is regulated by surface receptors, which direct target cell recognition. NKp30 (Natural Cytotoxicity Receptor 3) induces target cell lysis and is also crucial for the interaction with dendritic ..
- Expression of the DNAM-1 ligands, Nectin-2 (CD112) and poliovirus receptor (CD155), on dendritic cells: relevance for natural killer-dendritic cell interactionDaniela Pende
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, L go R Benzi 10, 16132 Genova, Italy
Blood 107:2030-6. 2006..Remarkably, in cytolytic assays, DNAM-1 cooperated with NKp30 in the NK-mediated killing of both immature and mature DCs and the degree of contribution of DNAM-1 appeared to ..
- Identification and molecular characterization of NKp30, a novel triggering receptor involved in natural cytotoxicity mediated by human natural killer cellsD Pende
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, 16132 Genova, Italy
J Exp Med 190:1505-16. 1999..In this study, by the generation of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs), we identified NKp30, a novel 30-kD triggering receptor selectively expressed by all resting and activated human natural killer (NK) ..
- Analysis of NK cell/DC interaction in NK-type lymphoproliferative disease of granular lymphocytes (LDGL): role of DNAM-1 and NKp30Mirna Balsamo
DI ME S Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale, Universita di Genova, Genova, Italy
Exp Hematol 37:1167-75. 2009..In this study, we analyze whether, in NK-lymphoproliferative disease of granular lymphocytes (LDGL) patients, this function could be altered and contribute to the persistence of the disease...
- NK-dependent DC maturation is mediated by TNFalpha and IFNgamma released upon engagement of the NKp30 triggering receptorMassimo Vitale
Istituto Scientifico per la Ricerca sul Cancro IST, Genova, Italy
Blood 106:566-71. 2005..While killing of immature DCs is dependent on the function of the NKp30 triggering receptor, the mechanism by which NK cells induce DC maturation is still unclear...
- Selective cross-talk among natural cytotoxicity receptors in human natural killer cellsRaffaella Augugliaro
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, Genoa, Italy
Eur J Immunol 33:1235-41. 2003..These receptors include NKp46, NKp30 and NKp44, collectively termed natural cytotoxicity receptors (NCR)...
- A Duffy binding-like domain is involved in the NKp30-mediated recognition of Plasmodium falciparum-parasitized erythrocytes by natural killer cellsElie Mavoungou
Medical Research Unit, Albert Schweitzer Hospital, Lambarene, Gabon
J Infect Dis 195:1521-31. 2007..We showed that with NKp30-immunoglobulin and NKp46-immunoglobulin fusion proteins and DBL-1alpha peptides NCRs are involved in the NK cell-..
- Expression analysis of the ligands for the Natural Killer cell receptors NKp30 and NKp44Andreina Byrd
Institute for Immunology, University Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
PLoS ONE 2:e1339. 2007..Identification of NCR ligands and their level of expression on normal and neoplastic cells has important implications for the rational design of immunotherapy strategies for cancer...
- Ligands for natural killer cell-activating receptors are expressed upon the maturation of normal myelomonocytic cells but at low levels in acute myeloid leukemiasPegah Nowbakht
Department of Research, Experimental Hematology, Basel University Hospital, Hebelstrasse 20, CH 4031 Basel, Switzerland
Blood 105:3615-22. 2005..To detect as-yet-unknown cell-surface molecules recognized by NCRs, we developed soluble forms of NKp30, NKp44, and NKp46 as staining reagents binding the putative cognate ligands...
- Dendritic cells release HLA-B-associated transcript-3 positive exosomes to regulate natural killer functionVenkateswara Rao Simhadri
Laboratory of Immune Therapy, Department of Internal Medicine I, Centre for Integrated Oncology Koeln Bonn, University of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
PLoS ONE 3:e3377. 2008b>NKp30, a natural cytotoxicity receptor expressed on NK cells is critically involved in direct cytotoxicity against various tumor cells and directs both maturation and selective killing of dendritic cells...
- A new member of the Ig superfamily and a V-ATPase G subunit are among the predicted products of novel genes close to the TNF locus in the human MHCM J Neville
Medical Research Council Immunochemistry Unit, Department of Biochemistry, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
J Immunol 162:4745-54. 1999..10 known genes in this region have been precisely positioned with the order allograft inflammatory factor 1, G1, 1C7, leukocyte-specific transcript 1 (B144), lymphotoxin B, TNF, lymphotoxin A, NB6, IKBL, BAT1 (centromere to telomere)..
- Evidence that the cellular ligand for the human NK cell activation receptor NKp30 is not a heparan sulfate glycosaminoglycanHilary S Warren
Division of Immunology and Genetics, John Curtin School of Medical Research, Australian National University, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
J Immunol 175:207-12. 2005b>NKp30 (NCR3, CD337) is a natural cytotoxicity receptor, expressed on subsets of human peripheral blood NK cells, involved in NK cell killing of tumor cells and immature dendritic cells...
- Genes in a 220-kb region spanning the TNF cluster in human MHCS R Nalabolu
Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine, New Haven, Connecticut 06536 0812, USA
Genomics 31:215-22. 1996..We also independently identified the BAT1 gene to be the well-conserved homologue of a previously described rat liver nuclear protein...
- Activation of natural killer cells by newcastle disease virus hemagglutinin-neuraminidaseMostafa Jarahian
German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg, Germany
J Virol 83:8108-21. 2009..cells showed enhanced expression of ligands for the natural cytotoxicity receptors NKp44 and NKp46, but not NKp30. Ligands for the activating receptor NKG2D were partially downregulated...
- Functional modifications of the CD4+ and the CD8+ subset due to maternal serumY E Vanderbeeken
Service d' Immunologie, , Brussels, Belgium
Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol 11:397-420. 1989..of a pool of maternal serum, retroplacental (MAT SR) or peripheral (MAT SP), or to a pool of male or calf serum (MALS or CS)...
- Multi-crystallin complexes exist in the water-soluble high molecular weight protein fractions of aging normal and cataractous human lensesK Srivastava
Department of Vision Sciences, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Worrell Bldg, 924 S 18th Street, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Exp Eye Res 87:356-66. 2008..During multi-angle light scattering (MALS), the HMW proteins from cataractous lenses exhibited species with lower molecular weight range than age-matched ..
- Phenotypic and cytolytic activity of Macaca nemestrina natural killer cells isolated from blood and expanded in vitroLaurence E Shields
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington, Seattle, Washington 98195 6460, USA
Am J Primatol 68:753-64. 2006..Subsets of these cells express CD56, NKp30, and NKp46...
- X-linked lymphoproliferative disease. 2B4 molecules displaying inhibitory rather than activating function are responsible for the inability of natural killer cells to kill Epstein-Barr virus-infected cellsS Parolini
Dipartimento di Scienze Biomediche e Biotecnologie, Universita di Brescia, 25123 Brescia, Italy
J Exp Med 192:337-46. 2000..Other receptors involved in NK cell triggering, including CD16, NKp46, NKp44, and NKp30, displayed a normal functional capability...
- Brief report--human embryonic stem cell-derived mesenchymal progenitors possess strong immunosuppressive effects toward natural killer cells as well as T lymphocytesB Linju Yen
Regenerative Medicine Research Group, Institute of Cellular and System Medicine, National Health Research Institutes, Zhunan, Taiwan
Stem Cells 27:451-6. 2009..and can suppress the cytotoxic effects of activated NKs, as well as downregulating the NK-activating receptors NKp30 and NKp46...
- Determining the absolute, chemical-heterogeneity-corrected molar mass averages, distribution, and solution conformation of random copolymersImad A Haidar Ahmad
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 32306 4390, USA
Anal Bioanal Chem 396:1589-98. 2010..of separation by size-exclusion chromatography (SEC) with detection using multi-angle static light scattering (MALS), differential viscometry (VISC), differential refractometry (DRI), and ultraviolet absorption spectroscopy (UV) ..
- Complex analytical approach to characterization of the influence of carbon dioxide concentration on carbohydrate composition in Norway spruce needlesJana Cabálková
Institute of Analytical Chemistry v v i, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Department of Proteomics, Veveri 97, Brno CZ 60200, Czech Republic
J Chromatogr A 1148:189-99. 2007..Application of AsFlFFF and SEC, using refractive index (RI) and multi-angle light scattering (MALS) detectors to the water-rich extracts resulted in three or four main fractions covering molar masses from 10(3) to ..
- Retention behaviour of amylopectins in asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation studied by multi-angle light scattering detectionM van Bruijnsvoort
Division of Technical Analytical Chemistry, Centre for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Lund University, Sweden
J Chromatogr A 925:171-82. 2001Asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (FFF) with multi-angle light scattering (MALS) detection was applied for the fractionation of amylopectins from four different sources...
- Immunohistochemical detection and distribution of enamelysin (MMP-20) in human odontogenic tumorsT Takata
Department of Oral Pathology, Faculty of Dentistry, Hiroshima University, Japan
J Dent Res 79:1608-13. 2000..A monoclonal antibody (203-1C7) was generated against synthesized human enamelysin oligopeptide and was used to assess the immunolocalization of ..
- Complete physicochemical characterization of DNA/chitosan complexes by multiple detection using asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionationPei Lian Ma
Department of Chemical Engineering and Institute of Biomedical Engineering, Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, P O 6079 Succursale Centre Ville, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H3C 3A7
Anal Chem 82:9636-43. 2010Asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AF4) coupled with UV-vis spectrophotometry, multiangle light scattering (MALS), and dynamic light scattering (DLS) detection was used to analyze dispersions of DNA/rhodamine B labeled chitosan (..
- CD56highCD16-CD62L- NK cells accumulate in allergic contact dermatitis and contribute to the expression of allergic responsesTeresa Carbone
Laboratory of Immunology, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico, Rome, Italy
J Immunol 184:1102-10. 2010..NKG2A, intermediate to high levels of perforin, and the activating receptors, NKG2D, NKp44, and NKp46, but lacked NKp30 and killer Ig-related receptors...
- Selectable tolerance to herbicides by mutated acetolactate synthase genes integrated into the chloroplast genome of tobaccoMasanori Shimizu
Graduate School of Nutritional and Environmental Science, University of Shizuoka, Shizuoka 422 8526, Japan
Plant Physiol 147:1976-83. 2008..We generated a series of Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana) mutated ALS (mALS) genes and introduced constructs with mALS and the aminoglycoside 3'-adenyltransferase gene (aadA) into the tobacco ..
- [Treatment of celiac and mesenteric arteries stenoses with interventional radiologic techniques]Mao Qiang Wang
Department of Interventional Radiology, People s Liberation Army General Hospital, Beijing 100853, China
Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 43:1132-5. 2005..To evaluate the safety and efficacy of the interventional techniques for management of celiac and mesenteric arteries stenoses...
- Human CD80/IL2 lentivirus-transduced acute myeloid leukaemia (AML) cells promote natural killer (NK) cell activation and cytolytic activity: implications for a phase I clinical studyWendy Ingram
Department of Haematological Medicine, King s College London, London, UK
Br J Haematol 145:749-60. 2009..Expression of the activation receptors NKp30, NKp44, CD244, CD25, CD69 and HLA-DR significantly increased following allogeneic culture and a consistent ..
- Combining asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation with light-scattering and inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometric detection for characterization of nanoclay used in biopolymer nanocompositesB Schmidt
Department of Basic Sciences and Environment, University of Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, C DK 1871, Denmark
Food Addit Contam Part A Chem Anal Control Expo Risk Assess 26:1619-27. 2009..system combining asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AF(4)) with multi-angle light-scattering detection (MALS) and inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) is presented...
- IGF-1 gene transfer into denervated rat laryngeal muscleP W Flint
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21203 6402, USA
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 125:274-9. 1999....
- Extraction of hyaluronic acid (HA) from rooster comb and characterization using flow field-flow fractionation (FlFFF) coupled with multiangle light scattering (MALS)Dong Young Kang
Department of Chemistry, Hannam University, Daejeon, Korea
J Sep Sci 33:3530-6. 2010..20×10(6) and 94.7 nm, respectively. When the sample solution was filtered through a 0.45 μm disposable syringe filter, they were reduced down to 3.8×10(5) and 50.1 nm, respectively...
- Molecular characterization of the MalT-dependent periplasmic alpha-amylase of Escherichia coli encoded by malSE Schneider
Department of Biology, University of Konstanz, Federal Republic of Germany
J Biol Chem 267:5148-54. 1992b>malS, the gene encoding the periplasmic alpha-amylase, is under the regulatory control of the MalT protein, the gene activator of the Escherichia coli maltose system. We sequenced the DNA region encoding malS and its control elements...
- SEC-MALS characterization of microbial polyhydroxyalkanoatesEma Zagar
National Institute of Chemistry, Hajdrihova 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Biomacromolecules 5:628-36. 2004..was performed using size exclusion chromatography coupled to a multi-angle light scattering detector (SEC-MALS). Absolute molar mass averages, molar mass distribution, and the radius of gyration were determined...
- Quaternary size distribution of soluble aggregates of glutathione-S-transferase-purified viral protein as determined by asymmetrical flow field flow fractionation and dynamic light scatteringDaniel I Lipin
Centre for Biomolecular Engineering, Australian Institute for Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, The University of Queensland, Brisbane, Queensland 4072, Australia
J Chromatogr A 1190:204-14. 2008..10(3)kDa), as determined by asymmetrical flow field flow fractionation with multiple angle light scattering (AFFFF-MALS)...
- Field validation of a competitive ELISA for detection of Theileria annulata infectionStefanie Renneker
Veterinary Infection Biology and Immunology, Research Center Borstel, Parkallee 22, 23845, Borstel, Germany
Parasitol Res 106:47-53. 2009..specificity, a competitive ELISA (cELISA) was developed using recombinant TaSP antigen and a monoclonal antibody (1C7) specifically binding to TaSP. Since the cELISA accurately differentiated T...
- Asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation with multi-angle light scattering detection for the analysis of structured nanoparticlesAndrea Zattoni
Department of Chemistry G Ciamician, University of Bologna, via F Selmi 2, I 40126 Bologna, Italy
J Chromatogr A 1216:9106-12. 2009..Asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AF4) with multi-angle light scattering (MALS) detection is able to size-separate and to characterize nanosized analytes in dispersion...
- Natural killer cell dysfunction during acute infection with foot-and-mouth disease virusFelix N Toka
Plum Island Animal Disease Center, Agricultural Research Service, USDA, Greenport, New York 11944, USA
Clin Vaccine Immunol 16:1738-49. 2009..animals are not productively infected, but virus exposure in vivo resulted in the significant induction of NKp30 and Toll-like receptor 3 expression and the moderate activation of SOCS3 and interleukin-15 receptor mRNA...
- Physicochemical features of ultra-high viscosity alginatesHenning Storz
Institute for Technical and Macromolecular Chemistry, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Carbohydr Res 344:985-95. 2009..Fluorescence and (1)H NMR spectroscopies, viscometry, and multi-angle light scattering (MALS) were used for elucidation of the chemical structure, molar mass, and coil size...
- Reliability and validity of the upper-extremity Motor Activity Log-14 for measuring real-world arm useGitendra Uswatte
Department of Psychology, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL 35294, USA
Stroke 36:2493-6. 2005..This article examines the psychometrics of the 14-item version of this instrument in 2 chronic stroke samples with mild-to-moderate upper-extremity hemiparesis...
- Masticatory function after unilateral distal extension removable partial denture treatment: intra-individual comparison with opposite dentulous sideWacharasak Tumrasvin
Removable Prosthodontics, Department of Masticatory Function Rehabilitation, Division of Oral Health Sciences, Graduate School, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Japan
J Med Dent Sci 52:35-41. 2005..Both masticatory parameters were evaluated separately on each chewing side. MAls and MBFs obtained from the RPD replaced side (0.65 +/- 0...
- Particle size characterization by quadruple-detector hydrodynamic chromatographyAmandaa K Brewer
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, 32306 4390, USA
Anal Bioanal Chem 393:295-302. 2009..a quadruple-detector hydrodynamic chromatography (HDC) method utilizing static multiangle light scattering (MALS), quasi-elastic light scattering (QELS), differential viscometry (VISC), and differential refractometry (DRI), and ..
- Comparative evaluation of size-exclusion chromatography and viscometry for the characterisation of celluloseAnne Laurence Dupont
Centre de Recherches sur la Conservation, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication, Museum national d histoire naturelle, 75005 Paris, France
J Chromatogr A 1026:129-41. 2004The analysis using size-exclusion chromatography (SEC) with multi-angle light scattering (MALS) and differential refractive index (DRI) detection of cellulose dissolved in lithium chloride/N,N-dimethylacetamide (LiCI/DMAc) is evaluated ..
- Identification of the transcription factor responsible for L-malate-dependent regulation in the marine Antarctic bacterium Pseudoalteromonas haloplanktis TAC125Rosanna Papa
Department of Public Health Sciences, La Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
FEMS Microbiol Lett 295:177-86. 2009..Recently, a functionally active two-component system consisting of malS and malR genes possibly involved in the expression of a C4-dicarboxylate transporter system (dctAB operon) was ..
- Distribution analysis of ultra-high molecular mass poly(ethylene oxide) containing silica particles by size-exclusion chromatography with dual light-scattering and refractometric detectionBedrich Porsch
Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Heyrovsky Sq 2, 16206 Prague 6, Czech Republic
J Chromatogr A 1068:249-60. 2005..SEC) systems, connected in-line either to a low-angle light scattering (LALS) or to a multiangle light scattering (MALS) detector, are employed for determination of molecular mass distributions (MMD) of poly(ethylene oxide) (PEO) ..
- NKG2D and natural cytotoxicity receptors are involved in natural killer cell interaction with self-antigen presenting cells and stromal cellsAlessandro Poggi
Laboratory of Experimental Oncology D, National Institute for Cancer Research, c o CBA Torre A1, Largo R Benzi 10, 16132 Genoa, Italy
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1109:47-57. 2007..The natural cytotoxicity receptors NKp30 and NKp46 are responsible for the delivery of lethal hit to APC, whereas NKG2D-activating receptor, the ligand of ..
- Celiac revascularization as a requisite for treating the median arcuate ligament syndromeXiujie Wang
Department of Surgery, Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, Englewood, NJ 07631, USA
Ann Vasc Surg 22:571-4. 2008Median arcuate ligament syndrome (MALS) is a rare and often misunderstood condition characterized by compression of the proximal portion of the celiac artery by the median arcuate ligament...
- The natural cytotoxicity receptor NKp46 is dispensable for IL-22-mediated innate intestinal immune defense against Citrobacter rodentiumNaoko Satoh-Takayama
Cytokines and Lymphoid Development Unit, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
J Immunol 183:6579-87. 2009Natural cytotoxicity receptors (including NKp30, NKp44, and NKp46 in humans and NKp46 in mice) are type I transmembrane proteins that signal NK cell activation via ITAM-containing adapter proteins in response to stress- and pathogen-..
- Liposome fractionation and size analysis by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation/multi-angle light scattering: influence of ionic strength and osmotic pressure of the carrier liquidStefan Hupfeld
Drug Transport and Delivery Group, Department of Pharmacy, University of Tromsø, N 9037 Tromsø, Norway
Chem Phys Lipids 163:141-7. 2010Asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AsFlFFF)/multi-angle light scattering (MALS) was employed for studying filter-extruded liposomes in carrier solutions with different ionic strength and osmolarity...
- The application of the mutated acetolactate synthase gene from rice as the selectable marker gene in the production of transgenic soybeansMakoto Tougou
National Agricultural Research Center for Tohoku Region NARCT, Morioka, Iwate, Japan
Plant Cell Rep 28:769-76. 2009..system, we used the acetolactate synthase (ALS)-inhibiting herbicide-resistance gene derived from rice (Os-mALS gene) as a selectable marker gene instead of that derived from bacteria, which interfered with the cultivation and ..
- Single walled carbon nanotube length determination by asymmetrical-flow field-flow fractionation hyphenated to multi-angle laser-light scatteringJulien Gigault
Université de Pau et des Pays de l Adour UPPA CNRS, Laboratoire de Chimie Analytique Bio Inorganique et Environnement, UMR IPREM 5254, Technopôle Hélioparc, Av Du président Angot, 64000 Pau, France
J Chromatogr A 1217:7891-7. 2010Asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AFlFFF) hyphenated to multi-angle laser-light scattering (MALS) was evaluated in order to determine single walled carbon nanotube (SWCNT) length distribution...
- Isolates of Theileria annulata collected from different parts of India show phenotypic and genetic diversityA Manuja
Department of Veterinary Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, CCS Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar 125004, Haryana, India
Vet Parasitol 137:242-52. 2006..Phenotypic polymorphism was also revealed by T. annulata schizont-specific monoclonal antibodies (Mabs), viz. 1C7, 1E11, 2G2 and EU-106, which recognized variable number of cells in indirect fluorescent antibody and indirect ..
- Quantitative characterization of virus-like particles by asymmetrical flow field flow fractionation, electrospray differential mobility analysis, and transmission electron microscopyLeonard F Pease
National Institute of Standards and Technology NIST, Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA
Biotechnol Bioeng 102:845-55. 2009..analysis (ES-DMA), asymmetric flow field-flow fractionation with multi-angle light scattering detection (AFFFF-MALS) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM)...
- A detailed analysis of biodegradable nanospheres by different techniques--a combined approach to detect particle sizes and size distributionsChristian Augsten
Martin Luther University of Halle Wittenberg, Institute of Pharmacy, 06120 Halle, Germany
J Pharm Biomed Anal 47:95-102. 2008..The flow field-flow fractionation (FlFFF) fractograms in combination with multi-angle light scattering (MALS) allowed an easy detection of maximum particle sizes what is most important for parenteral systems...
- Increased killing of liver NK cells by Fas/Fas ligand and NKG2D/NKG2D ligand contributes to hepatocyte necrosis in virus-induced liver failureYong Zou
Department of Infectious Disease, Institute of Infectious Disease, Tongji Hospital of Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
J Immunol 184:466-75. 2010..the accumulation of hepatic NK cells and increased expression of FasL and natural cytotoxicity receptors (NKp30 and NKp46) on the peripheral NK cells from patients with HBV-ACLF were correlated with disease progression...
- Fatal cases of Theileria annulata infection in calves in Portugal associated with neoplastic-like lymphoid cell proliferationSandra Branco
Instituto de Ciências Agrárias e Ambientais Mediterrânicas, Departamento de Medicina Veterinaria, Universidade de Evora, Pólo da Mitra, Ap 94, Evora, Portugal
J Vet Sci 11:27-34. 2010..annulata infected cells in these nodules were also identified by IHC through the use of two monoclonal antibodies (1C7 and 1C12) which are diagnostic for the parasite...
- Anticoagulant activity of a sulfated polysaccharide from the green alga Arthrospira platensisHatem Majdoub
Laboratoire Polymères, Biopolymères et Matériaux Organiques, Faculte des Sciences, Monastir, 5000 Monastir, Tunisia
Biochim Biophys Acta 1790:1377-81. 2009..The polysaccharide of culture medium from Arthrospira platensis was extracted by ultrafiltration, partially characterized and assayed for anticoagulant activity...
- A topological model of the baseplate of lactococcal phage Tuc2009Giuliano Sciara
Architecture et Fonction des Macromolecules Biologiques, UMR 6098 CNRS, 163 Avenue de Luminy Case 932, Marseille Cedex 09, France
J Biol Chem 283:2716-23. 2008..chromatography coupled to on-line UV-visible absorbance, light scattering, and refractive index detection (MALS/UV/RI)...
- Hydrodynamic versus size exclusion chromatography characterization of alternan and comparison to off-line MALSSamantha L Isenberg
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 32306 4390, USA
Biomacromolecules 11:2505-11. 2010..Results from packed-column HDC with multiangle static light scattering (MALS) detection compare favorably to results from off-line MALS analysis, and HDC results are obtained in a fraction of ..
- Association of HLA-A*3303-B*4403-DRB1*1302 haplotype, but not of TNFA promoter and NKp30 polymorphism, with postherpetic neuralgia (PHN) in the Japanese populationM Sato
Department of Research, Tokyo Metropolitan Red Cross Blood Center, Tokyo, 150 0012 Japan
Genes Immun 3:477-81. 2002..HLA-A, -B, -DRB1, tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNFA) promoter, and a natural killer cell activating receptor, NKp30 polymorphisms with PHN...
- Characterization of gelatine and acid soluble collagen by size exclusion chromatography coupled with multi angle light scattering (SEC-MALS)Michael Meyer
Forschungsinstitut für Leder und Kunststoffbahnen gGmbH, Meissner Ring 1 5, D 09599 Freiberg, Germany
Biomacromolecules 4:1727-32. 2003..hide gelatine were analyzed by size exclusion chromatography (SEC) coupled with multi angle light scattering (MALS). The SEC system was calibrated with ASC and its cyan bromide cleavage products...
- Characterization of high-molecular-weight nonnative aggregates and aggregation kinetics by size exclusion chromatography with inline multi-angle laser light scatteringYi Li
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware 19716, USA
J Pharm Sci 98:3997-4016. 2009Size exclusion chromatography with an inline multi-angle light scattering detector (SEC-MALS) was assessed as a means to characterize and monitor the formation of soluble, high-molecular-weight (HMW) protein aggregates so as to better ..
- A high throughput method for enrichment of natural killer cells and lymphocytes and assessment of in vitro cytotoxicityEdward C So
Division of Research and Development and Surgical Service, Baltimore Veterans Administration Medical Center, 10 N Greene Street, 5C Surgical Services Area, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
J Immunol Methods 394:40-8. 2013..NK cell activation marker expression (including CD94, NKG2D, NKp30, NKp46, DNAM-1, 2B4, KIR2DL1/S1, KIR2DL2/L3, intracellular granzyme B, and perforin) was similar when comparing NK ..
- In vitro papillomavirus capsid assembly analyzed by light scatteringGreg L Casini
Section of Pediatric Hematology Oncology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Denver, CO 80262, USA
Virology 325:320-7. 2004..coli and analyzed for the kinetics of in vitro capsid self-assembly using multi-angle light scattering (MALS). Pentamers self-assembled into capsid-like structures at a rate that was a function of protein concentration...
- Field programming in frit inlet asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation/multiangle light scattering: application to sodium hyaluronateHeejeong Lee
Department of Chemistry, Yonsei University, Seoul 120 749, South Korea
J Chromatogr A 1089:203-10. 2005..were performed with on-line coupling of the field programming FI-AFlFFF and multiangle light scattering (MALS) detection...
- Molecular characterization of solution styrene-butadiene rubber: thermal field-flow fractionation/multi-angle light scattering studiesYou Jin Choi
Department of Chemistry, Hannam University, Daejeon 305 811, South Korea
J Chromatogr A 1314:306-12. 2013..We employ thermal field-flow fractionation (ThFFF), combined with online multi-angle light scattering (MALS), as most suited for characterization of solutions containing the microgels since they can be characterized in toto ..
- Treatment of median arcuate ligament syndrome via traditional and robotic techniquesJae S You
John A Burns School of Medicine, University of Hawai i, Honolulu, HI
Hawaii J Med Public Health 72:279-81. 2013Median arcuate ligament syndrome (MALS) is a rare entity characterized by extrinsic compression of the celiac artery and symptoms of postprandial epigastric pain, nausea, vomiting, and weight loss mimicking mesenteric ischemia...
- Regulation of serotonin 5-HT2C receptors by chronic ligand exposureMark G Devlin
Department of Pharmacology, University of Melbourne, Parkville, 3010 Victoria, Australia
Eur J Pharmacol 498:59-69. 2004..pretreatment on human 5-hydroxytryptamine2C (5-HT2C) receptors was examined in CHO cells expressing high (CHO-1C7; 67+/-3 pmol/mg) or low (CHO-1C19; 72+/-10 fmol/mg) levels of the receptor...
- Effect of dissolution temperature on the structures of sodium hyaluronate by flow field-flow fractionation/multiangle light scatteringHeejeong Lee
Department of Chemistry, Yonsei University, Seoul, 120 749, South Korea
J Chromatogr A 1131:185-91. 2006..temperature conditions, using on-line flow field-flow fractionation (FlFFF) and multiangle light scattering (MALS)...
- Investigations on the structure of solid lipid nanoparticles (SLN) and oil-loaded solid lipid nanoparticles by photon correlation spectroscopy, field-flow fractionation and transmission electron microscopyKatja Jores
Institute of Pharmacy, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Free University of Berlin, Kelchstr 31, 12169 Berlin, Germany
J Control Release 95:217-27. 2004..PCS) and laser diffraction (LD), field-flow fractionation (FFF) with multi-angle light scattering detection (MALS), and cryo transmission electron microscopy (cryo TEM)...
- Synaptic transmission regulated by a presynaptic MALS/Liprin-alpha protein complexOlav Olsen
Departments of Physiology and Cellular and Molecular Pharmacology, University of California San Francisco, 600 16th Street, San Francisco, CA, USA
Curr Opin Cell Biol 18:223-7. 2006..Mutations in genes encoding components of the highly conserved MALS/CASK/Mint-1 complex cause presynaptic defects...
- Differential expression of natural killer cell activating receptors in blood versus bone marrow in patients with monoclonal gammopathyRegis T Costello
Laboratoire d Hematologie, Hopital Nord, Marseille, France
Immunology 139:338-41. 2013..and multiple myeloma (MM), normal natural cytotoxicity receptors (NCR) expression (NCR1/NKp46, NCR2/NKp44, NCR3/NKp30) is observed in natural killer (NK) cells...
- Preparation of soluble isotopically labeled NKp30, a human natural cytotoxicity receptor, for structural studies using NMRLena Grave
Department of Biochemistry, Charles University Prague, Praha, Czech Republic
Protein Expr Purif 86:142-50. 2012..or (15)NH(4)Cl in combination with all-(13)C-d-glucose allowing to produce homogenous soluble monomeric NKp30 in several formats needed for advanced NMR studies...
- Mimicking an induced self phenotype by coating lymphomas with the NKp30 ligand B7-H6 promotes NK cell cytotoxicityChristian Kellner
Division of Stem Cell Transplantation and Immunotherapy, Department of Medicine II, Christian Albrechts University Kiel, 24105 Kiel, Germany
J Immunol 189:5037-46. 2012Induced self expression of the NKp30 ligand B7-H6 facilitates NK cell-mediated elimination of stressed cells...
- Production and characterization of an alloplasmic and monosomic addition line of Brassica rapa carrying the cytoplasm and one chromosome of Moricandia arvensisKota Tsutsui
Laboratory of Plant Breeding, Faculty of Agriculture, Utsunomiya University, 350 Minemachi, Utsunomiya, Tochigi 321 8505, Japan United Graduate School of Agriculture, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, 3 5 8 Saiwai, Fuchu, Tokyo 183 8509, Japan
Breed Sci 61:373-9. 2011..rapa 'Ko1-303' employing embryo rescue. Alloplasmic and monosomic addition lines of B. rapa (Allo-MALs, 2n = 21) were obtained from backcrossed progeny of three BC(3) plants (2n = 21, 22 and 23) without embryo rescue...
- NK cells impede glioblastoma virotherapy through NKp30 and NKp46 natural cytotoxicity receptorsChristopher A Alvarez-Breckenridge
Medical Scientist Training Program, Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio, USA
Nat Med 18:1827-34. 2012..This enhanced killing depended on the NK cell natural cytotoxicity receptors (NCRs) NKp30 and NKp46, whose ligands are upregulated in oHSV-infected glioblastoma cells...
- Rescue of impaired NK cell activity in hodgkin lymphoma with bispecific antibodies in vitro and in patientsKatrin S Reiners
Department I of Internal Medicine, Laboratory of Immunotherapy, University Clinic of Cologne, Cologne, Germany
Mol Ther 21:895-903. 2013..Impaired NK cell function correlated with elevated serum levels of soluble ligands for NK cell receptors NKp30 (BAG6/BAT3) and NKG2D (MICA), factors known to constrict NK cell function...
- Natural cytotoxicity receptors: broader expression patterns and functions in innate and adaptive immune cellsKelly Hudspeth
Unit of Clinical and Experimental Immunology, Humanitas Clinical and Research Center Rozzano, Milan, Italy Department of Medical Biotechnologies and Translational Medicine, University of Milan Milan, Italy
Front Immunol 4:69. 2013..The three known NCRs, NKp46, NKp44, and NKp30, comprise a family of germ-line encoded Ig-like trans-membrane (TM) receptors...
- Pre-treatment with Mycobacterium avium-derived lipids reduces the macrophage response to interferon γ in BCG-vaccinated miceDaqing Yang
Department of Immunology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Southern Medical University, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
J Med Microbiol 62:980-7. 2013..In this study, BCG-vaccinated mice pre-treated with M. avium-derived lipids (MALs) showed a higher mycobacterial load and increased infiltration of inflammatory cells compared to control mice ..
- Cell type heterogeneity of cytokeratin expression in complex epithelia and carcinomas as demonstrated by monoclonal antibodies specific for cytokeratins nos. 4 and 13G N Van Muijen
Exp Cell Res 162:97-113. 1986Three monoclonal antibodies, 1C7, 2D7 and 6B10, directed against cytokeratins of human esophagus were isolated and characterized by one- and two-dimensional gel electrophoresis and by immunohistochemical staining on sections of human ..
- Detailed characterization of hyaluronan using aqueous size exclusion chromatography with triple detection and multiangle light scattering detectionPatricia S Harmon
Bausch and Lomb, Inc, Global Research and Development, Rochester, New York 14609, USA
J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 100:1955-60. 2012..In this study, we compared size exclusion chromatography (SEC) with online multiangle light scattering (SEC-MALS) and SEC with triple detection (SEC-TD) experiments for HA analysis...
- A new analytical approach based on asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation coupled to ultraviolet spectrometry and light scattering detection for SWCNT aqueous dispersion studiesJulien Gigault
Université de Pau et des Pays de l Adour CNRS, Laboratoire de Chimie Analytique Bio Inorganique et Environnement, UMR IPREM 5254 Technopôle Hélioparc, Av du Président Angot 64053, Pau Cedex France
Analyst 137:917-23. 2012..flow field-flow fractionation (A4F) coupled to Ultraviolet spectrometry (UV) and multi-angle light scattering (MALS) for the study of single-walled carbon nanotube (SWCNT) dispersion in aqueous solutions containing a surfactant...
- Changes in natural killer cell subsets in pediatric liver transplant recipientsBetty Pham
Division of Abdominal Transplantation, Department of Surgery, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, CA 94305 5492, USA
Pediatr Transplant 16:176-82. 2012..PBMCs were isolated and analyzed for the levels of NK cell activation receptors NKp30, NKp46, and NKG2D in the CD56(dim) CD16(+) and CD56(bright) CD16(+/-) subsets of NK cells...
- NMR structures of the transmembrane domains of the α4β2 nAChRVasyl Bondarenko
Department of Anesthesiology, University of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine, PA 15260, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1818:1261-8. 2012..NMR experiments and size exclusion chromatography-multi-angle light scattering (SEC-MALS) analysis demonstrated that the TM domains of α4 and β2 interacted with each other and spontaneously formed ..
- Engagement of NKp30 on Vδ1 T cells induces the production of CCL3, CCL4, and CCL5 and suppresses HIV-1 replicationKelly Hudspeth
Laboratory of Clinical and Experimental Immunology, Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico, Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Via Alessandro Manzoni 113, Rozzano, Milan, Italy
Blood 119:4013-6. 2012..Here we demonstrate that the engagement of NKp30, one of the NCRs expressed de novo on Vδ1 T cells after stimulation, triggers the production of high levels of ..
- COPD treatment: real life and experimental effects on peripheral NK cells, their receptors expression and their IFN-γ secretionC Folli
Allergy and Respiratory Diseases Clinic, DIMI University of Genova, IRCCS AOU San Martino IST, Genova, Italy
Pulm Pharmacol Ther 25:371-6. 2012..and budesonide, administered alone or in combination, are able to modulate the surface expression of activating (NKp30, NKp44, NKp46 and NKG2D) and inhibitory (KIR2DL2/L3, KIR3DL1 and NKG2A) receptors on peripheral blood NK cells of ..
- Molecular characterization of multivalent bioconjugates by size-exclusion chromatography with multiangle laser light scatteringJacob F Pollock
Department of Bioengineering, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California, USA
Bioconjug Chem 23:1794-801. 2012..with multiangle laser light scattering was paired with refractive index detection and ultraviolet spectroscopy (SEC-MALS-RI-UV) to characterize the reaction efficiency, degree of substitution, and valency of the products of conjugation ..
- In situ formation of nanoparticles upon dispersion of melt extrudate formulations in aqueous medium assessed by asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionationJohanna Kanzer
Drug Transport and Delivery Group, Department of Pharmacy, University of Tromsø, N 9037 Tromsø, Norway
J Pharm Biomed Anal 53:359-65. 2010..PCS) and asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (AsFlFFF) with subsequent online multi-angle light-scattering (MALS) particle size analysis...
- Characterization of fullerene colloidal suspension in a cell culture medium for in vitro toxicity assessmentHaruhisa Kato
Polymer Standards Section Japan PSSJ, National Metrology Institute of Japan NMIJ, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology AIST, Tsukuba Central 5, Higashi 1 1 1, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305 8565 Japan
Mol Biosyst 6:1238-46. 2010..of the fullerene colloidal nanoparticles was successfully performed using AFFFF-multi angle light scattering (MALS) and DLS methods...
- Identification, molecular cloning and functional characterization of NKp46 and NKp30 natural cytotoxicity receptors in Macaca fascicularis NK cellsA De Maria
Department of Internal Medicine, University of Genoa, Italy
Eur J Immunol 31:3546-56. 2001..fascicularis NCR. NCR-specific mAb reactivity (anti-NKp46 and anti-NKp30) was present on M. fascicularis PBMC and on NK cell cultures...
- Escherichia coli DegP protease cleaves between paired hydrophobic residues in a natural substrate: the PapA pilinC Hal Jones
SIGA Technologies, Inc, Corvallis, Oregon 97333, USA
J Bacteriol 184:5762-71. 2002..To date, four natural targets for DegP have been described: colicin A lysis protein, pilin subunits and MalS from E. coli, and high-molecular-weight adherence proteins from Haemophilus influenzae...
- Recognition of multiple Mycoplasma bovis antigens by monoclonal antibodiesBela Denes
Central Veterinary Institute, Budapest, Hungary
Hybrid Hybridomics 22:11-6. 2003..the results, the obtained MAbs recognize the antigen determinants of the following molecular weights: 1B11: 63 kDa, 1C7: 63 kDa, 2C5: 22, 25 and 27 kDa, 2C9: 69 kDa, 3G12: 67, 69 and 72 kDa, 4H9: 63 kDa, 5B8: 22, 25 and 27 kDa, 5D3: 22,..
- CD16 cross-linking induces increased expression of CD56 and production of IL-12 in peripheral NK cellsMaria Elena Marquez
Laboratorio de Patología Celular y Molecular, Centro de Medicina Experimental, Instituto Venezolano de Investigaciones Cientificas, Caracas, Venezuela
Cell Immunol 264:86-92. 2010..upon CD16 cross-linking up-regulates the expression of activating markers and receptors such as CD25, CD69, NKp44, NKp30, CD40L and the intensity of CD56 expression...
- Tumor-induced apoptosis of human IL-2-activated NK cells: role of natural cytotoxicity receptorsAlessandro Poggi
Laboratory of Immunology, National Institute for Cancer Research, University of Genoa, Genoa, Italy
J Immunol 174:2653-60. 2005..evidence that tumor cells can induce apoptosis of NK cells by engaging the natural cytotoxicity receptors (NCR) NKp30, NKp44, and NKp46...
- A novel immunomodulatory mechanism of ribavirin in suppressing natural killer cell functionHenry Ogbomo
Institut fur Medizinische Virologie, Klinikum der Johann Wolfgang Goethe Universitat, Paul Ehrlich Str 40, 60596 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Biochem Pharmacol 79:188-97. 2010..IL-15-induced increased expression and hence function of NK cell activating receptors including NKp30, NKp44, NKp46 and NKG2D were selectively down-regulated and impaired...
- Cell type-specific recruitment of Drosophila Lin-7 to distinct MAGUK-based protein complexes defines novel roles for Sdt and Dlg-S97ANDRE BACHMANN
Institut fur Genetik, Heinrich Heine Universitat Dusseldorf, Universitatsstr 1, 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
J Cell Sci 117:1899-909. 2004..biochemical and cell culture studies have revealed that various mammalian MAGUKs can interact with mLin-7/Veli/MALS, a small PDZ-domain protein...
- Activating receptors and coreceptors involved in human natural killer cell-mediated cytolysisA Moretta
Dipartimento di Medicina Sperimentale, Universita degli Studi di Genova, Italy
Annu Rev Immunol 19:197-223. 2001..Three novel, NK-specific, triggering surface molecules (NKp46, NKp30, and NKp44) have been identified...
- NKG2D initiates caspase-mediated CD3zeta degradation and lymphocyte receptor impairments associated with human cancer and autoimmune diseaseNobuyoshi Hanaoka
Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
J Immunol 185:5732-42. 2010..As a consequence, the functional capacities of the TCR, the low-affinity Fc receptor for IgG, and the NKp30 and NKp46 natural cytotoxicity receptors, which all signal through CD3ζ, are impaired...
- Characterization of sodium hyaluronate blends using frit inlet asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation and multiangle light scatteringMuhammad Ali
Department of Chemistry, Yonsei University, Seoul 120 749, South Korea
Anal Bioanal Chem 402:1269-76. 2012..NaHA using flow field-flow fractionation and multiangle light scattering-differential refractive index (FlFFF-MALS-DRI)...
- Multi-wall carbon nanotube aqueous dispersion monitoring by using A4F-UV-MALSJulien Gigault
Laboratoire de Chimie Analytique Bioinorganique et Environnement, UMR IPREM 5254 UPPA CNRS Technopôle Hélioparc, Université de Pau et des Pays de l Adour UPPA, Pau Cedex, France
Anal Bioanal Chem 401:3345-53. 2011..of asymmetrical flow field-flow fractionation (A4F) hyphenated to UV detector and multi-angle light scattering (MALS) was investigated for accurately determining multi-walled carbon nanotube (MWCNT) length and its corresponding ..
- Direct binding of human NK cell natural cytotoxicity receptor NKp44 to the surfaces of mycobacteria and other bacteriaSemih Esin
Dipartimento di Patologia Sperimentale, Biotecnologie Mediche, Infettivologia ed Epidemiologia, University of Pisa, Via San Zeno 35 39, 56127 Pisa, Italy
Infect Immun 76:1719-27. 2008..An induction of the surface expression of NKp44, but not of NKp30 or NKp46, was observed after 3 and 4 days of in vitro stimulation with live BCG...
- Characterizing string-of-pearls colloidal silica by multidetector hydrodynamic chromatography and comparison to multidetector size-exclusion chromatography, off-line multiangle static light scattering, and transmission electron microscopyAmandaa K Brewer
Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida 32306 4390, USA
Anal Chem 83:3068-75. 2011..that the molar mass and radius of gyration obtained by HDC with multiangle static light scattering detection (HDC/MALS) compare quite favorably to those determined by off-line MALS analysis under otherwise identical conditions...
- Anthracycline cardiotoxicity and calsequestrin functionSUSAN SHADLE; Fiscal Year: 2002..behavior of calsequestrin using flow-field flow fractionation and multi-angle light scattering detection (flow-FFF/MALS); 3) to probe the ability of anthracyclines to inhibit calcium binding to calsequestrin using Ca-45 competitive ..
- Expanding Data Collection Via High-Throughput DNA SequencingStephan C Schuster; Fiscal Year: 2010..handle highly multiplexed samples in a single run makes Illumina GA IIx ideal for ChIP-seq of large genomes (mam- mals) and massively parallel sampling of small genomes (yeast)...
- NK Cell Interactions in TransplantationSHERI KRAMS; Fiscal Year: 2005..the precise nature of the NK cell interaction with DC, there is evidence to suggest that the NK cell receptor NKp30 is important. We have recently cloned and characterized the rat homologue of NKp30...
- Static and dynamic light scattering instrumentation for macromolecular characteriBrian R Crane; Fiscal Year: 2010..The instrumentation will consist of a Wyatt Technology Corporation DAWN HELEOS MALS (Multi-angle static light scattering) system, a WyattQELS (Quasi-Elastic-Light-Scattering, i.e...
- Synaptic signaling regulated by MALS family PDZ proteinsRoger Nicoll; Fiscal Year: 2008..In mammals, close homologues of LIN-2 (CASK), LIN-7 (MALS/Veli) and LIN-10 (Mint/X11) have all been identified and the LIN-2/-7/-10 complex occurs at highest levels at pre- ..
- The role of NK cells in human M. Tuberculosis infectionRamakrishna Vankayalapati; Fiscal Year: 2009..These findings will facilitate development of immunomodulatory strategies to boost the immune response to M. tuberculosis, including multidrug-resistant tuberculosis. ..
- TARGETED DRUG THERAPY FOR LGL LEUKEMIAPearlie K Epling Burnette; Fiscal Year: 2008..Results of these studies should identify important molecular targets for drug development in bone marrow failure syndromes. ..
- Anergizing effect of NK cell receptor expression on HIV-specific CD8+ T cellsGalit Alter; Fiscal Year: 2007..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Risk factors and controls for falls from heightsMaury Nussbaum; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Facilitating Cells for Fetal Hematopoietic TransplantLaurence Shields; Fiscal Year: 2005..Future directions will be towards the use of this model to explore the role and function of developmentally regulated adhesion molecules and their receptors as they relate to fetal hematopoietic transplantation. ..
- AGING EFFECTS ON INTERMITTENT WORK CAPACITYMaury Nussbaum; Fiscal Year: 2002..The quantification of intermittent work capacity is an important first step towards effective risk assessment, job evaluation, and reduction of economic and medical costs associated with workplace injuries. ..
- Occupational Trunk Flexion and Neuromuscular DisturbanceMaury A Nussbaum; Fiscal Year: 2010..Results will guide future studies and/or epidemiologic investigations regarding the mechanism of cumulative risk from flexed working postures. ..