Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: NAT6
Description: N-acetyltransferase 6 (GCN5-related)
Alias: FUS-2, FUS2, N-acetyltransferase 6, protein fusion-2
Publications134 found, 100 shown here
- The 630-kb lung cancer homozygous deletion region on human chromosome 3p21.3: identification and evaluation of the resident candidate tumor suppressor genes. The International Lung Cancer Chromosome 3p21.3 Tumor Suppressor Gene ConsortiumM I Lerman
Laboratory of Immanobiology, National Cancer Institute, Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Maryland 21702, USA
Cancer Res 60:6116-33. 2000..of the genes to have two or more amino acid sequence-altering mutations including BLU, NPRL2/Gene21, FUS1, HYAL1, FUS2, and SEMA3B...
- Expression of candidate chromosome 3p21.3 tumor suppressor genes and down-regulation of BLU in some esophageal squamous cell carcinomasPaulisally Hau Yi Lo
Department of Biology, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR, People s Republic of China
Cancer Lett 234:184-92. 2006The expression of six chromosome 3p21.3 candidate tumor suppressor genes (BLU, FUS2, HYAL2, NPRL2, RASSF1A, and SEMA3B) in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC) has been investigated...
- Familial partial monosomy 7 and myelodysplasia: different parental origin of the monosomy 7 suggests action of a mutator geneA Minelli
Biologia Generale e Genetica Medica, , C.P. 217, I 27100, Pavia, Italy
Cancer Genet Cytogenet 124:147-51. 2001..We postulate that, in fact, an inherited mutation in any of a group of mutator genes causes familial monosomy 7 also in the absence of a recognized mendelian disease, and that marrow chromosome 7 anomalies, in turn, lead to MDS/AML...
- [Detailed mapping and clinical significance of loss of heterozygosity on 9p13-23 in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma by microsatellite analysis]Xian fa Xu
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Beijing Chaoyang Hospital, Capital University of Medical Sciences, Beijing, PR China
Ai Zheng 22:452-7. 2003..This study was designed to refine the hot spots of LOH on 9p13-23 in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma and compare the correlation between the incidence of microsatellite LOH and the clinicopathological parameters...
- Transcriptional repression mediated by the WT1 Wilms tumor gene productS L Madden
Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology, Philadelphia, PA 19104
Science 253:1550-3. 1991..The repression function was mapped to the glutamine- and proline-rich NH2-terminus of WT1; fusion of this domain to the zinc finger region of EGR-1 converted EGR-1 into a transcriptional repressor...
- Identification and characterization of putative tumor suppressor NGB, a GTP-binding protein that interacts with the neurofibromatosis 2 proteinHansoo Lee
Department of Pathology, H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33612, USA
Mol Cell Biol 27:2103-19. 2007..Collectively, these findings indicate that NGB is a tumor suppressor that regulates and requires merlin to suppress cell proliferation...
- beta-carotene-induced changes in RARbeta isoform mRNA expression patterns do not influence lung adenoma multiplicity in the NNK-initiated A/J mouse modelRegina Goralczyk
DSM Nutritional Products Ltd, Research and Development, Human Nutrition and Health, Basel, Switzerland
Nutr Cancer 54:252-62. 2006..Down-regulation of RARbeta in NNK-induced adenoma-bearing lungs was similar to that observed in human lung cancer and further confirms the A/J-mouse as a valuable model for lung carcinogenesis...
- Allelotyping in mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome: common regions of allelic loss identified on 9p, 10q, and 17pJ J Scarisbrick
Skin Tumour Unit, St John s Institute Dermatology, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK
J Invest Dermatol 117:663-70. 2001..These results provide the basis for further studies defining more accurately chromosomal regions of deletions and candidate tumor suppressor genes involved in mycosis fungoides and Sézary syndrome...
- ST7 is a novel low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein (LRP) with a cytoplasmic tail that interacts with proteins related to signal transduction pathwaysMichele A Battle
Carcinogenesis Laboratory, Cell and Molecular Biology Program, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan 48824 1302, USA
Biochemistry 42:7270-82. 2003..Clearly, ST7 is an LRP, and therefore, it should now be referred to as LRP12...
- Screening and identification of down-regulated genes in colorectal carcinoma by subtractive hybridization: a method to identify putative tumor suppressor genesS Zheng
Cancer Institute, Zhejiang Medical University, Hangzhou, China
Chin Med J (Engl) 110:543-7. 1997..To search for new putative tumor suppressor genes in colorectal carcinoma...
- Convergence of mutation and epigenetic alterations identifies common genes in cancer that predict for poor prognosisTimothy A Chan
Cancer Biology Program, The Johns Hopkins Kimmel Cancer Center, Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS Med 5:e114. 2008..We hypothesize that key tumor suppressor genes in cancer may be subject to mutation or hypermethylation...
- mTOR-dependent suppression of protein phosphatase 2A is critical for phospholipase D survival signals in human breast cancer cellsLi Hui
Department of Biological Sciences, Hunter College of the City University of New York, New York, New York 10021, USA
J Biol Chem 280:35829-35. 2005..The ability of phospholipase D to suppress protein phosphatase 2A identifies a critical target of an emerging phospholipase D/mTOR survival pathway in the transformation of human cells...
- Fus2 localizes near the site of cell fusion and is required for both cell fusion and nuclear alignment during zygote formationE A Elion
Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142, USA
J Cell Biol 130:1283-96. 1995..Genetic evidence suggests that the FUS2 gene product promotes cell fusion during zygote formation in Saccharomyces cerevisiae, functioning with the Fus1 ..
- Merlin knockdown in human Schwann cells: clues to vestibular schwannoma tumorigenesisZana Ahmad
Department of Surgery, Division of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of California San Diego, 3350 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92161, U S A
Otol Neurotol 31:460-6. 2010..To investigate the early events in molecular progression toward schwannoma tumorigenesis, we developed an in vitro model of human Schwann cell tumorigenesis by merlin knockdown...
- A retinoic acid receptor beta/gamma-selective prodrug (tazarotene) plus a retinoid X receptor ligand induces extracellular signal-regulated kinase activation, retinoblastoma hypophosphorylation, G0 arrest, and cell differentiationAndrew Yen
Department of Biomedical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853, USA
Mol Pharmacol 66:1727-37. 2004..Tazarotene used with RXR-selective ligand may thus be a useful antineoplastic agent in differentiation induction therapy as exemplified by the prototypical RA treatment of acute promyelocytic leukemia...
- Osmotic balance regulates cell fusion during mating in Saccharomyces cerevisiaeJ Philips
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Programs in Genetics and Cell Biology, San Francisco, California 94143 0448, USA
J Cell Biol 138:961-74. 1997..fusion is regulated, we identified mutants defective in cell fusion based upon their defect in mating to a fus1 fus2 strain (Chenevert, J., N. Valtz, and I. Herskowitz. 1994. Genetics 136:1287-1297)...
- Frequent loss of heterozygosity at the 19p13.3 locus without LKB1/STK11 mutations in human carcinoma metastases to the brainS B Sobottka
Department of Neurosurgery, Technical University of Dresden, Germany
J Neurooncol 49:187-95. 2000..Based on these findings, the genes adjacent to LKB1/STK11 may be relevant for the development of metastases to the brain from certain carcinomas...
- Frequent occurrence of Ha-rasl allelic deletion in human ovarian adenocarcinomasA Viel
Division of Experimental Oncology 1, Centro di Riferimento Oncologico, Aviano, Pordenone, Italy
Tumori 77:16-20. 1991..These findings may suggest that a putative tumor suppressor gene closely linked to Ha-rasl in 11p15.5 is involved in ovarian cancerogenesis...
- Analysis of the candidate tumor suppressor Ris-1 in primary human breast carcinomasJavier Silva
Department of Medical Oncology, Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro, c San Martin de Porres, E 28035 Madrid, Spain
Mutat Res 594:78-85. 2006..Future and larger series studies in different tumor types are necessary to clarify Ris-1 function in human cancer...
- Down-regulation of SFRP1 as a putative tumor suppressor gene can contribute to human hepatocellular carcinomaJian Huang
Shanghai Ministry Key Laboratory of Disease and Health Genomics, Chinese National Human Genome Center at Shanghai, Shanghai, China
BMC Cancer 7:126. 2007..However, whether the down-regulation of SFRP1 can contribute to hepatocarcinogenesis still remains unclear...
- Diminished levels of the putative tumor suppressor proteins EXT1 and EXT2 in exostosis chondrocytesM A Bernard
Department of Pediatrics, University of Texas Houston Medical School, Houston, Texas 77225 0708, USA
Cell Motil Cytoskeleton 48:149-62. 2001..These results suggest that multiple mutational steps are involved in exostosis development and that EXT genes play a role in cell signaling related to chondrocyte cytoskeleton regulation...
- Clonal heterogeneity in childhood myelodysplastic syndromes--challenge for the detection of chromosomal imbalances by array-CGHInka Praulich
Institute of Cell and Molecular Pathology, Hannover Medical School, Hannover, Germany
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 49:885-900. 2010..Our results clearly emphasize the need to verify array-CGH results by independent methods like FISH or quantitative PCR...
- Low density lipoprotein (LDL) receptor-related protein 1B impairs urokinase receptor regeneration on the cell surface and inhibits cell migrationYonghe Li
Department of Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine and St Louis Children s Hospital, Missouri 63110, USA
J Biol Chem 277:42366-71. 2002..Taken together, these results demonstrate that LRP1B can function as a negative regulator of uPAR regeneration and cell migration...
- Inhibition of growth by p205: a nuclear protein and putative tumor suppressor expressed during myeloid cell differentiationJonathan M Dermott
Laboratory of Molecular Immunoregulation, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute at Frederick, MD 21702 1201, USA
Stem Cells 22:832-48. 2004..We propose that during myelomonocytic cell differentiation, induction of p205 expression contributes to cell growth arrest, thus allowing progenitor cells to differentiate...
- The low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1B retains beta-amyloid precursor protein at the cell surface and reduces amyloid-beta peptide productionJudy A Cam
Department of Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
J Biol Chem 279:29639-46. 2004..These findings reveal that LRP1B is a novel binding partner of APP that functions to decrease APP processing to Abeta. Consequently LRP1B expression could function to protect against the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease...
- Slow endocytosis of the LDL receptor-related protein 1B: implications for a novel cytoplasmic tail conformationJane M Knisely
Department of Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Exp Cell Res 313:3298-307. 2007..From these data, we propose that both halves of the LRP1B cytoplasmic tail contribute to a unique global conformation, which results in less efficient recognition by endocytic adaptors and a slow endocytosis rate...
- Loss of heterozygosity on chromosome 22q in gastrointestinal stromal tumors (GISTs): a study on 50 casesJerzy Lasota
Department of Soft Tissue Pathology, Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, Washington, DC 20306 6000, USA
Lab Invest 85:237-47. 2005..An isolated LOH at D22S425 was equally found in both benign and malignant tumors. These observations may suggest that LOHs on chromosome 22q in GISTs play a role in early stages of tumor formation as well as in late tumor progression...
- Non-linkage of familial rhabdoid tumors to SMARCB1 implies a second locus for the rhabdoid tumor predisposition syndromeMichael C Frühwald
University Children s Hospital Muenster, Department of Paediatric Haematology and Oncology, Muenster, Germany
Pediatr Blood Cancer 47:273-8. 2006..2. Several familial cases have been published and summarized under the term rhabdoid tumor predisposition syndrome. In all of the published familial cases, inactivation of SMARCB1 was detected in tumor tissues...
- Epigenetic inactivation of the premature aging Werner syndrome gene in human cancerRuben Agrelo
Cancer Epigenetics Laboratory, Spanish National Cancer Centre, Melchor Fernandez Almagro 3, 28029 Madrid, Spain
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:8822-7. 2006..These findings highlight the importance of WRN epigenetic inactivation in human cancer, leading to enhanced chromosomal instability and hypersensitivity to chemotherapeutic drugs...
- Microdissecting the genetic events in nephrogenic rests and Wilms' tumor developmentA K Charles
Department of Pediatric Pathology, St Michael s Hospital, Bristol, United Kingdom
Am J Pathol 153:991-1000. 1998..Intralobar and perilobar nephrogenic rests are known to have different biological behaviors, and this study suggests that they are genetically different. A multistep model of Wilms' tumor pathogenesis is supported by these findings...
- Quantitative detection of multiple gene promoter hypermethylation in tumor tissue, serum, and cerebrospinal fluid predicts prognosis of malignant gliomasBo Lin Liu
Department of Neurosurgery, Xijing Institute of Clinical Neuroscience, Xijing Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, West Changle Road, No 127, Xi an, Shaanxi Province 710032, People s Republic of China
Neuro Oncol 12:540-8. 2010..Evaluation of these changes may help in selecting glioma patients for optimal adjuvant treatments and modifying chemotherapy...
- Loss of the putative tumor suppressor band 4.1B/Dal1 gene is dispensable for normal development and does not predispose to cancerChunling Yi
Molecular and Cellular Oncogenesis Program, The Wistar Institute, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA
Mol Cell Biol 25:10052-9. 2005..These findings indicate that the 4.1B gene is not required for normal development and that 4.1B/Dal-1 does not function as a tumor suppressor gene...
- Low expression of reduced folate carrier-1 and folylpolyglutamate synthase correlates with lack of a deleted in colorectal carcinoma mRNA splice variant in normal-appearing mucosa of colorectal carcinoma patientsYvonne Wettergren
Department of General Surgery, Sahlgrenska University Hospital Ostra, Goteborg University, S 416 85 Goteborg, Sweden
Cancer Detect Prev 29:348-55. 2005..The purpose of this study was to analyze if the folate level and the gene expression levels of reduced folate carrier (RFC-1) and folylpolyglutamate synthase (FPGS) had impact on the expression of DCC splice variants...
- Evidence that haploinsufficiency of Ptch leads to medulloblastoma in miceR H Zurawel
Department of Neurological Surgery, Mayo Clinic and Foundation, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 28:77-81. 2000..Expression of Gli1 was increased in tumors compared to normal cerebellum. These results suggest that deletion of one copy of Ptch may be sufficient to promote medulloblastoma development in mice...
- Antitumor effect of retinoic acid receptor-beta2 associated with suppression of cyclooxygenase-2Shumei Song
Department of Clinical Cancer Prevention, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 2:274-80. 2009..Thus, further studies will determine whether manipulation of COX-2 expression in different cancers can antagonize RAR-beta2 activity...
- Genetic analysis of childhood germ cell tumors with comparative genomic hybridizationD T Schneider
Clinic of Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Heinrich Heine University, Medical Center, Dusseldorf, Germany
Klin Padiatr 213:204-11. 2001..As CGH does not require tissue culture, it also allows analysing archival tissue samples...
- Genetic aberrations common in gastric high-grade large B-cell lymphomaP Starostik
Institute of Pathology and Division of Medicine, Wuerzburg University, Wuerzburg, Germany
Blood 95:1180-7. 2000..Common genetic aberrations responsible for lymphomagenesis are deletions of 6q, loss of p53, and amplification of the 3q27 and the MLL gene regions. (Blood. 2000;95:1180-1187)..
- A dual-color FISH framework map for the characterization of the Sai1 tumor suppression region on rat chromosome 5K Helou
CMB Genetics, Lundberg Laboratory, Goteborg University, Goteborg, Sweden
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 27:362-72. 2000..1) and Cd30lg (5q24.3). The framework map will provide the basis for the detailed physical YAC clone contig mapping of this region, and facilitate the identification and characterization of the Sai1 locus...
- Molecular genetic parameters in pathogenesis and prognosis of testicular germ cell tumorsA Heidenreich
Department of Urology, Philipps University, Marburg, Germany
Eur Urol 37:121-35. 2000..and prognosis of testicular germ cell tumors will not only help to better understand development and progression of testicular cancer, but it will also define new approaches to classification and management of germ cell tumors..
- Genetic modeling of human urinary bladder carcinogenesisB Czerniak
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas, M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX 77030, USA
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 27:392-402. 2000..The approach used in this study facilitates genome-wide modeling of cancer progression and provides important chromosomal landmarks for more specific studies of multistep urinary bladder carcinogenesis...
- Single nucleotide polymorphisms of IGFBP-3 gene and lung cancer risk in a Korean populationSle Gi Lo Han
Genomic Research Center for Lung and Breast Ovarian Cancers, Korea University Anam Hospital, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Lung Cancer 62:152-61. 2008..These results suggest that IGFBP-3 promoter polymorphisms of -1590 C>A and -202 A>C might be a genetic risk factor for lung cancer by means of decreased IGFBP-3 expression among females or never-smoking Koreans...
- Assessment of NORE1A as a putative tumor suppressor in human neuroblastomaJanos Geli
Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery, Karolinska Institutet, Karolinska University Hospital Solna, SE 171 76 Stockholm, Sweden
Int J Cancer 123:389-94. 2008..Promotor methylation is not a common mechanism responsible for NORE1A transcriptional suppression in this tumor type...
- [Loss of heterozygosity on chromosome 9p13-23 in microdissected laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma by microsatellite analysis]X Xu
Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Beijing Chaoyang Hospital, Capital Medical University, Beijing 100020, China
Zhonghua Er Bi Yan Hou Ke Za Zhi 36:367-71. 2001..To refine the hot spots of LOH on chromosome 9p13-23 will be helpful to find other putative tumor suppressor genes in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma...
- Localization and expression of p27KIP1 in multistage colorectal carcinogenesisM Ciaparrone
Centro di Ricerche Oncologicalhe Giovanni XXXIII Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Rome, Italy
Cancer Res 58:114-22. 1998..This may reflect the existence of a homeostatic feedback mechanism that is lost in the high-grade carcinomas that express low levels of p27Kip1...
- 3p21, 5q21, 9p21 and 17p13.1 allelic deletions are potential markers of individuals with a high risk of developing adenocarcinoma in Barrett's epithelium without dysplasiaJulian Sanz-Ortega
Departamento de Anatomía Patológica Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Martin Lagos s n, Madrid, Spain 28040
Hepatogastroenterology 50:404-7. 2003..We investigated 32 cases of Barrett's esophagus with no evidence of dysplasia for LOH at 5q21 (APC), 3p21, 9p21 (p16) and 17p13.1 (p53) chromosomal regions...
- TCEAL7, a putative tumor suppressor gene, negatively regulates NF-kappaB pathwayR Rattan
Department of Experimental Pathology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN, USA
Oncogene 29:1362-73. 2010....
- Allelic losses at 1p36 and 19q13 in gliomas: correlation with histologic classification, definition of a 150-kb minimal deleted region on 1p36, and evaluation of CAMTA1 as a candidate tumor suppressor geneVioletta Barbashina
Department of Pathology, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10021, USA
Clin Cancer Res 11:1119-28. 2005..To better define the histologic correlates of different patterns of 1p and 19q loss, we evaluated 1p/19q status in a large group of gliomas. This also allowed us to define a very small minimal deleted region (MDR) on 1p36...
- Silencing of the XAF1 gene by promoter hypermethylation in cancer cells and reactivation to TRAIL-sensitization by IFN-betaO Cristina Micali
Department of Plant Microbe Interactions, Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research, Koeln, Germany
BMC Cancer 7:52. 2007..In this report, we investigated the role of basal xaf1 promoter methylation in xaf1 expression and assessed the responsiveness of cancer cell lines to XAF1 induction by IFN-beta...
- Absence of caveolin-1 sensitizes mouse skin to carcinogen-induced epidermal hyperplasia and tumor formationFranco Capozza
Department of Molecular Pharmacology and The Albert Einstein Cancer Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York, USA
Am J Pathol 162:2029-39. 2003..Our results provide the first genetic evidence that caveolin-1 indeed functions as a tumor suppressor gene in vivo...
- The putative tumor suppressor AIM2 is frequently affected by different genetic alterations in microsatellite unstable colon cancersStefan M Woerner
Department of Applied Tumor Biology, Institute of Pathology, University Hospital Heidelberg, Im Neuenheimer Feld 220 221, D 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 46:1080-9. 2007....
- Hypoglycemia from IGF2 overexpression associated with activation of fetal promoters and loss of imprinting in a metastatic hemangiopericytomaElizabeth A Lawson
Neuroendocrine Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02114, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 94:2226-31. 2009..The mechanism of IGF2 overexpression in non-islet-cell tumor hypoglycemia is not understood...
- Loss of heterozygosity and histone hypoacetylation of the PINX1 gene are associated with reduced expression in gastric carcinomaTomohiro Kondo
Department of Molecular Pathology, Hiroshima University Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, 1 2 3 Kasumi, Minami Ku, Hiroshima 734 8551, Japan
Oncogene 24:157-64. 2005..These results indicate that LOH of PINX1 locus and hypoacetylation of histone H4 in the 5' UTR of PINX1 are associated with reduced expression of PINX1 in GC...
- Loss of the putative tumor suppressor protein spinophilin is associated with poor prognosis in head and neck cancerAlena Maria Aigelsreiter
Department of Neurosurgery, Klinikum Klagenfurt, Klagenfurt, Austria Electronic address
Hum Pathol 45:683-90. 2014..Based on our results, spinophilin might play a previously unrecognized role in the pathogenesis of HNSCC. ..
- Expression and mutation analyses of P53R2, a newly identified p53 target for DNA repair in human gastric carcinomaDo Sun Byun
Department of Pathology, College of Medicine, Kyung Hee University, Seoul, Korea
Int J Cancer 98:718-23. 2002....
- Ras-induced melanoma transformation is associated with the proteasomal degradation of the transcriptional repressor ICERMarlene Healey
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Newark, NJ, USA
Mol Carcinog 52:692-704. 2013..Taken together, we postulate that ICER protein might be targeted to degradation in human tumors where Ras is mutated...
- Expression and purification of a putative tumor suppressor gene PP5715 in E. coli with growth inhibition of hepatocellular carcinoma cellsMa Wen-Zhe
Research Center of Biotechnology, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 200233, China
Protein Pept Lett 13:41-5. 2006..These preliminary results suggest that protein PP5715 may be a new tumor suppressor with growth inhibition effects on hepatocellular carcinoma cells...
- Functional validation of putative tumor suppressor gene C13ORF18 in cervical cancer by Artificial Transcription FactorsChristian Huisman
Dept of Pathology and Medical Biology, University Medical Centre Groningen UMCG, University of Groningen, Hanzeplein 1, 9713 GZ Groningen, The Netherlands
Mol Oncol 7:669-79. 2013..As the amount of epimutations in cancer exceeds the number of gene mutations, ATFs provide promising tools to validate hypermethylated marker genes as therapeutic targets...
- Identification of a CTL-directed epitope encoded by an intron of the putative tumor suppressor gene Testin of the common fragile site 7G region: a peptide vaccine candidate for HLA-B52+ and HLA-62+ cancer patientsShinya Ohkouchi
Cancer Vaccine Development Division, Kurume University Research Center for Innovative Cancer Therapy, Asahi machi, Kurume, Japan
Eur J Immunol 33:2964-73. 2003..be appropriate for use in peptide-based immunotherapy for relatively large numbers of cancer patients throughout the world, given that 34% of Japanese, 27% of Chinese, and 13% of Caucasians express either HLA-B52 or HLA-B62 molecules..
- Maspin regulates different signaling pathways for motility and adhesion in aggressive breast cancer cellsValerie A Odero-Marah
The Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology at The University of Iowa, Carver College of Medicine Iowa City, Iowa USA
Cancer Biol Ther 2:398-403. 2003....
- Analysis of mutations and identification of several polymorphisms in the putative promoter region of the P34CDC2-related CDC2L1 gene located at 1P36 in melanoma cell lines and melanoma familiesYongmei Feng
Arizona Cancer Center, Tucson, AZ 85724, USA
Int J Cancer 99:834-8. 2002..The contribution of 4 promoter polymorphisms to the transcriptional regulation of the gene and its association with melanoma warrants further investigation...
- Specific patterns of gene methylation in natural killer cell lymphomas : p73 is consistently involvedLisa Lai Ping Siu
Department of Medicine, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong, People s Republic of China
Am J Pathol 160:59-66. 2002..These results suggest that p73 may be an important target in the neoplastic transformation of NK cells, and the demonstration of its methylation may serve as a potential molecular tool for NK cell lymphoma detection...
- TUSC1, a putative tumor suppressor gene, reduces tumor cell growth in vitro and tumor growth in vivoZhihong Shan
Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Genetics, Center for Cancer Research, National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, Maryland, United States of America
PLoS ONE 8:e66114. 2013..Taken together, our results support TUSC1 has tumor suppressor activity as a candidate tumor suppressor gene located on chromosome 9p...
- The microcell hybrid-based "elimination test" identifies a 1-Mb putative tumor-suppressor region at 3p22.2-p22.1 centromeric to the homozygous deletion region detected in lung cancerIrina D Kholodnyuk
Microbiology and Tumor Biology Center, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 34:341-4. 2002..5 Mb centromeric to the known homozygous deletion region, identified in lung cancer. Remarkably, two chemokine-receptor genes (CCRs), CCR8 and CX3CR1, are located within CER2, whereas seven CCRs were found within CER1...
- Genetic and epigenetic alterations of BRG1 promote oral cancer developmentEsra Gunduz
Department of Oral Pathology and Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine and Dentistry, Okayama University, 2 5 1 Shikatacho, Okayama, Japan
Int J Oncol 26:201-10. 2005..All these findings suggest that the genetic and epigenetic alterations of BRG1 may have a role in oral cancer development...
- Hypermethylation of the putative tumor-suppressor genes DCC, p51/63 and O6-methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase (MGMT) and loss of their expressions in cell lines of hematological malignanciesKazutaka Nakayama
Division of Hematology, Department of Internal Medicine, Nippon Medical School, 1 1 5 Sendagi, Bunkyo ku, Tokyo 113 8603, Japan
J Nippon Med Sch 72:270-7. 2005..The results of this study indicate that in many hematological cell lines, the DCC, p51, and MGMT genes have been abnormally methylated in the CpG region. Hypermethylation of these three genes may be independent events in each cell line...
- Zinc-finger protein 331, a novel putative tumor suppressor, suppresses growth and invasiveness of gastric cancerJ Yu
Institute of Digestive Disease and Department of Medicine and Therapeutics, Li Ka Shing Institute of Health Sciences, Prince of Wales Hospital, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
Oncogene 32:307-17. 2013..In conclusion, our results suggest that ZNF331 possesses important functions for the suppression of gastric carcinogenesis as a novel functional tumor-suppressor gene...
- Prostate cancer risk in relation to a single nucleotide polymorphism in the insulin-like growth factor-binding protein-3 (IGFBP3) gene: a meta-analysisYe Qing Mao
Department of Urology, First Affiliated Hospital, School of Medicine, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 13:6299-303. 2012..Considering the robustness of the results and the discrepancy among some studies, there might be some unsolved confounding factors, and further more critical large studies are needed for confirmation...
- Loss of expression of the putative tumor suppressor NES1 gene in biopsy-proven ductal carcinoma in situ predicts for invasive carcinoma at definitive surgeryMichael J Yunes
Department of Radiation Oncology, Division of Cancer and Radiation Biology, New England Medical Center, Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, USA
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 56:653-7. 2003..This study examined the expression level of NES1 in diagnostic biopsy samples found to contain pure DCIS. These data were then correlated with the pathologic findings found at definitive local surgery...
- The putative tumor suppressor gene PTPN13/PTPL1 induces apoptosis through insulin receptor substrate-1 dephosphorylationMathilde Dromard
INSERM U826, Contrôle de la progression des cancers hormono dépendants, Centre de Recherche en Cancerologie, Universite Montpellier I, CRLC Val d Aurelle Paul Lamarque, 34298 Montpellier, France
Cancer Res 67:6806-13. 2007..Altogether, these data provide the first evidence for a direct positive role of the putative tumor suppressor gene PTPL1/PTPN13 on apoptosis and identify its target in the IRS-1/PI3K/Akt signaling pathway...
- Frequent deletions of JARID2 in leukemic transformation of chronic myeloid malignanciesAna Puda
Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Vienna, Austria
Am J Hematol 87:245-50. 2012..Our study suggests an essential role of the PRC2 complex in the leukemic transformation of chronic myeloid disorders...
- Characterization of NOL7 gene point mutations, promoter methylation, and protein expression in cervical cancerColleen L Doçi
Department of Pathology, Medicine and Radiation and Cellular Oncology, University of Chicago, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
Int J Gynecol Pathol 31:15-24. 2012..Together with evidence of its in vivo tumor suppression, these data support the hypothesis that NOL7 is the legitimate tumor suppressor gene located on 6p23...
- Gene expression and promoter methylation of the XIAP-associated Factor 1 in renal cell carcinomas: correlations with pathology and outcomeCarsten Kempkensteffen
Department of Urology, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Campus Benjamin Franklin, Hindenburgdamm 30, D 12200 Berlin, Germany
Cancer Lett 254:227-35. 2007..Promoter methylation may be one, but probably not the essential mechanism for transcriptional downregulation of the XAF1 gene in RCC...
- Na+/H+ exchanger regulatory factor 1 inhibits platelet-derived growth factor signaling in breast cancer cellsYong Pan
Department of Molecular Pathology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fannin Street, Houston, Texas 77054, USA
Breast Cancer Res 10:R5. 2008....
- Down-regulation of S100A2 in lymph node metastases of head and neck cancerXin Zhang
Department of Hematology and Oncology, Winship Cancer Institute, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Head Neck 29:236-43. 2007..S100A2, a putative tumor suppressor, has been found to be down-regulated in several types of primary tumor as compared with the normal tissue. Only a few reports have explored its expression status and function in metastasis...
- Characterization of DOK1, a candidate tumor suppressor gene, in epithelial ovarian cancerPierre Luc Mercier
Department of Molecular Medicine, Laval University, Québec Québec, Canada
Mol Oncol 5:438-53. 2011..Further studies are needed to more completely elucidate the functional implications of DOK1 and other members of the DOK gene family in ovarian tumorigenesis...
- NOR1 is an HSF1- and NRF1-regulated putative tumor suppressor inactivated by promoter hypermethylation in nasopharyngeal carcinomaWenjuan Li
Cancer Research Institute, Xiangya School of Medicine, Central South University, Xiangya Road, Changsha, Hunan 410078, China
Carcinogenesis 32:1305-14. 2011..Frequent epigenetic inactivation of the NOR1 gene in NPC suggests that it may be a critical tumor suppressor involved in the development of NPC...
- Functional variant of KLOTHO: a breast cancer risk modifier among BRCA1 mutation carriers of Ashkenazi originI Wolf
The Institute of Oncology, Chaim Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel
Oncogene 29:26-33. 2010..These data suggest KL-VS as a breast and ovarian cancer risk modifier among BRCA1 mutation carriers. If validated in additional cohorts, the presence of KL-VS may serve as a predictor of cancer risk among BRCA1 mutation carriers...
- Identification of the putative tumor suppressor Nit2 as omega-amidase, an enzyme metabolically linked to glutamine and asparagine transaminationBoris F Krasnikov
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY 10595, USA
Biochimie 91:1072-80. 2009....
- MicroRNA145 targets BNIP3 and suppresses prostate cancer progressionXueqin Chen
Laboratory of Pathology, State Key Laboratory of Biotherapy and Department of Pathology, West China Hospital, West China Medical School, Sichuan University, China
Cancer Res 70:2728-38. 2010..Abnormalities of the miR145-BNIP3 pair as part of TP53-miR145-BNIP3-AIF network may play a major role in prostate cancer pathogenesis and progression...
- Systematic detection of putative tumor suppressor genes through the combined use of exome and transcriptome sequencingQi Zhao
Ludwig Collaborative Group, Department of Neurosurgery, Johns Hopkins University, 1550 Orleans Street, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Genome Biol 11:R114. 2010..The analysis was conducted on the breast cancer cell line HCC1954, and a lymphoblast cell line from the same individual, HCC1954BL...
- Evidence for polyclonal origin of multifocal clear cell renal cell carcinomaLiang Cheng
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana 46202, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:8087-93. 2008..Renal cell carcinomas are often multifocal. We investigated the genomic signatures of multifocal clear cell renal cell carcinoma to determine whether multiple tumors in the same kidney bear a clonal relationship to one another...
- LIM domain protein TES changes its conformational states in different cellular compartmentsYingli Zhong
Key Laboratory of Protein Chemistry and Developmental Biology of Education Ministry of China, College of Life Science, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan 410081, People s Republic of China
Mol Cell Biochem 320:85-92. 2009..Taken together, our results suggest that TES has different conformational states in different cellular compartments, and a "closed" conformational state of TES may be involved in nucleolar localization...
- Transcriptional and post-translational regulation of the quiescence factor and putative tumor suppressor p150(Sal2)Chang K Sung
Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
FASEB J 25:1275-83. 2011..A CUL4/DDB1 E3 ligase containing RBBP7 as the p150(Sal2) receptor has been identified as mediating the destruction of p150(Sal2) as cells transition from a quiescent to an actively growing state...
- A novel MECA3 region in human 3p21.3 harboring putative tumor suppressor genes and oncogenesE Braga
Russian State Genetics Center, Moscow 117545 Russia
Exp Oncol 33:33-41. 2011..These cancers are responsible for 90% of cancer deaths...
- [Mapping of a deletion interval on 8p21-22 in prostate cancer by gene dosage PCR]H Schmidt
Gerhard Domagk Institut für Pathologie, Universitäitsklinikum Münster
Verh Dtsch Ges Pathol 91:302-7. 2007..LOXL2 is frequently expressed in proliferating tissues and shows a high expression in benign prostate tissue too. In prostate cancer the expression is positive correlated with the MIB1-score...
- DCC promoter hypermethylation in esophageal squamous cell carcinomaHannah Lui Park
Department of Otolaryngology, Division of Head and Neck Cancer Research, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD 21231, USA
Int J Cancer 122:2498-502. 2008..We have demonstrated that DCC methylation is a frequent and cancer-specific event in primary ESCCs, suggesting that DCC and associated pathways may represent a new diagnostical therapeutic target...
- Common genetic variation in GATA-binding protein 3 and differential susceptibility to breast cancer by estrogen receptor alpha tumor statusMontserrat Garcia-Closas
Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute, NIH, 6120 Executive Boulevard, Room 7076, MSC 7234, Rockville, MD 20852 7234, USA
Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 16:2269-75. 2007..These differential associations are consistent with markedly different levels of GATA3 protein by ER status. Additional epidemiologic studies are needed to clarify these intriguing relationships...
- CpG island methylation is frequently present in tubulovillous and villous adenomas and correlates with size, site, and villous componentSanjay Kakar
Department of Pathology, Veteran Affairs Medical Center and University of California at San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Hum Pathol 39:30-6. 2008..Methylation of MGMT and RASSF2 increases during the progression from tubular adenoma to tubulovillous/villous adenoma. BRAF mutations are absent in tubulovillous/villous adenomas...
- Tumor-associated methylation of the putative tumor suppressor AJAP1 gene and association between decreased AJAP1 expression and shorter survival in patients with gliomaDavid Cogdell
Department of Pathology, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Chin J Cancer 30:247-53. 2011..Thus, both genetic (gene deletion) and epigenetic alterations (promoter methylation) are likely mechanisms that inactivate the putative tumor suppressor AJAP1 in gliomas, which contributes to poor prognosis...
- Epigenetic silencing of microRNA-203 dysregulates ABL1 expression and drives Helicobacter-associated gastric lymphomagenesisVanessa J Craig
Institute of Molecular Cancer Research, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Cancer Res 71:3616-24. 2011..In summary, our results show that the transformation from gastritis to MALT lymphoma is epigenetically regulated by miR-203 promoter methylation and identify ABL1 as a novel target for the treatment of this malignancy...
- ECRG4 is a candidate tumor suppressor gene frequently hypermethylated in colorectal carcinoma and gliomaSilke Götze
Max Planck Institut fur molekulare Physiologie, Dortmund, Germany
BMC Cancer 9:447. 2009..In turn, altered DNA methylation patterns have been used to identify putative tumor suppressor genes...
- Association of rat p15INK4B/p16INK4 deletions with monosomy 5 in kidney epithelial cell lines but not primary renal tumorsD F Knapek
University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Smithville 78957, USA
Cancer Res 55:1607-12. 1995....
- Isolation and mutational analysis of a novel human cDNA, DEC1 (deleted in esophageal cancer 1), derived from the tumor suppressor locus in 9q32T Nishiwaki
Laboratory of Molecular Medicine, Human Genome Center, Institute of Medical Science, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Genes Chromosomes Cancer 27:169-76. 2000..Genes Chromosomes Cancer 27:169-176, 2000...
- Allelic expression of the putative tumor suppressor gene p73 in human fetal tissues and tumor specimensJ F Hu
GRECC and Medical Service, VA Palo Alto Health Care System, and Division of Endocrinology, Department of Medicine, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, USA
Biochim Biophys Acta 1491:49-56. 2000..1%) Wilms' tumors. These data demonstrate that p73 is biallelically expressed in most tissues, thus excluding genomic imprinting as a molecular mechanism to predispose to allelic inactivation of p73 in human tumors...
- 11q23 allelic loss is associated with regional lymph node metastasis in melanomaR A Herbst
Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Hannover Medical University, Germany
Clin Cancer Res 6:3222-7. 2000..These findings support our conclusion and give additional evidence for the hypothesis of molecular heterogeneity of early tumor cell populations in melanoma...
- Identification of the gene for a novel liver-related putative tumor suppressor at a high-frequency loss of heterozygosity region of chromosome 8p23 in human hepatocellular carcinomaC Liao
Shanghai Institute of Biochemistry, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai, P R China
Hepatology 32:721-7. 2000..Several AS-ODNs specific for LPTS mRNA significantly enhanced cell growth, whereas control oligodeoxynucleotides (ODNs) did not. Our results suggest that LPTS might be a growth-inhibitory protein in human hepatocytes...
- Rare loss-of-function mutation of a death receptor gene in head and neck cancerS I Pai
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, The Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland 21205 2196, USA
Cancer Res 58:3513-8. 1998..These observations provide the first evidence for mutation of a TRAIL death receptor gene in a human cancer, leading to loss of its apoptotic function...
- Hypermethylation of the cpG island of Ras association domain family 1A (RASSF1A), a putative tumor suppressor gene from the 3p21.3 locus, occurs in a large percentage of human breast cancersR Dammann
Department of Biology, Beckman Research Institute, City of Hope Cancer Center, Duarte, California 91010, USA
Cancer Res 61:3105-9. 2001..No somatic mutations were found in the samples that were unmethylated. The data suggest that hypermethylation of the CpG island promoter of RASSF1A may play an important role in breast cancer pathogenesis...
- Homozygous deletions on the short arm of chromosome 3 in human oral squamous cell carcinomasN Uzawa
Maxillofacial Surgery, Maxillofacial Reconstruction and Function, Division of Maxillofacial and Neck Reconstruction, Graduate School, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, 1 5 45 Yushima, Bunkyo ku, 113 8549, Tokyo, Japan
Oral Oncol 37:351-6. 2001..Therefore, several candidate tumor suppressor genes, including the FHIT gene, may reside in these homozygously deleted regions. To our knowledge, this is the first report of HDs on 3p in OSCCs...
- Analysis of genomic imprinting at 1p35-36 in neuroblastomaM D Hogarty
Division of Oncology, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104 4318, USA
Med Pediatr Oncol 36:52-5. 2001..2-36.3. Indirect evidence suggests the presence of an imprinted neuroblastoma suppressor gene within this region, as well as an additional nonimprinted, proximal suppressor gene, inactivation of which correlates with MYCN amplification...
- In acute lymphoblastic leukemia deletion of the tumor suppressor gene P16 is associated with abnormal interferon genesG Sternik
Laboratorio de Biología Celular y Retrovirus, Hospital Nacional de Pediatria Juan P Garrahan, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Medicina (B Aires) 58:463-8. 1998..Therefore, p16 gene deletion with preserved type I interferon genes in some ALL suggests that the absence of this cdk inhibitor may disturb the normal cell cycle and favor blast transformation...
- TUMOR SUPPRESSOR GENES IN HUMAN THYROID NEOPLASMSJames Fagin; Fiscal Year: 1990....
- ISOLATION OF TUMOR SUPPRESSOR GENES IN RHABDOMYOSARCOMAMary Sugrue; Fiscal Year: 2000..Selection of RD transfectants based on induction of a growth- inhibited or differentiated phenotype will be attempted. 3) Molecular characterization of putative tumor suppressor gene(s). ..
- ALLELE LOSS IN THE GENESIS OF GASTRIC CANCERBarbara Schneider; Fiscal Year: 1999..Since these proteins are likely to participate critically in reducing cell proliferation the study of each of them holds the potential to reveal more specific therapies for cancer. ..
- Characterization of Human 3p Recessive OncogenesJohn Minna; Fiscal Year: 2004..mutation, suppression of the malignant phenotype) including CACNA2D2, 101F6, NPR21/G21, BLU, FUSI, HYAL1, and FUS2. The current proposal will: Confirm the tumor suppressing function of RASSF1A and SEMA3B and further implicate or ..
- Use of RNAi to investigate cullin-5 function in breast cancerMichael Fay; Fiscal Year: 2006..A better understanding of cancer-related genes, such as Cul5, is expected to lead to better therapies for patients. [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Detection of Novel Gene Defects in Basal Cell CarcinomaSteven Fakharzadeh; Fiscal Year: 2005..abstract_text> ..
- SIGNIFICANCE OF ALLELIC DELETIONS IN NEUROBLASTOMAJohn Maris; Fiscal Year: 1999..These studies should also substantially contribute towards the positional cloning of three neuroblastoma suppressor genes and our basic understanding of the molecular genetics of this common pediatric tumor. ..
- CLONING A GENE AT 12Q22 DELETION IN GERM CELL TUMORSMurty Vundavalli; Fiscal Year: 2001..Subsequently, the TSG will be characterized as to its evolutionalry conservation, genomic organization, normal function, and specific role in tumorigenesis. ..
- STATISTICAL METHODS FOR MOLECULAR CANCER DATAMichael Newton; Fiscal Year: 1999..Computer simulation of the model will be useful both to study bias and variance properties of the proposed methods and as the basis for power calculations to design marker studies. ..
- SIGNALING MECHANISM IN DCC-INDUCED APOPTOSISYong Chen; Fiscal Year: 2003....
- DNA methylation patterns as biomarker for breast cancerKristin Skinner; Fiscal Year: 2003..These future studies will determine whether DNA methylation changes can be used a) to stratify women at risk for breast cancer and b) as a surrogate endpoint in chemoprevention trials. ..
- Role of NIAM, A Putative Cancer Gene, in Chromosomal Instability and GlioblastomaSARA MARIE FRANCIS-REED; Fiscal Year: 2013..My ultimate goal is to become an independent physician scientist studying pediatric cancers. I am excited that this training experience will effectively prepare me for such a career in translational cancer research. ..
- CORRELATIVE STUDIES USING SPECIMENS FROM SWOG 9321John Shaughnessy; Fiscal Year: 2000..Specific Aim 3: Evaluate whether chromosome 13 deletions correlate with clinical outcome (complete remission, event free survival, and overall survival). ..
- CLONING NOVEL GENES FOR PAGETS DISEASE AND OSTEOSARCOMAMarc Hansen; Fiscal Year: 2001....
- Role of POZ-zinc finger proteins in tumorigenesis.Pier Paolo Pandolfi; Fiscal Year: 2013..In view of the critical role exerted by this protein in tumorigenesis and embryonic development the further elucidation of POKEMON/LRF function and role in human cancer is of great relevance to biomedical research. ..
- Colorectal Cancer Prevention Through Thyroid Hormone TargetsADAM ROBERT BROWN; Fiscal Year: 2013..The successful completion of the study will provide insight into potential age-dependent targets that may lead to the development of new therapies to prevent or treat age-related colorectal cancer. ..
- MECHANISMS OF ENZYMATIC REACTIONSPERRY FREY; Fiscal Year: 2006..unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Investigation of Notch-inhibiting microRNAs in gliomaBenjamin W Purow; Fiscal Year: 2013..In this proposal, we will investigate two microRNAs as tumor suppressors and therapies in glioma secondary to their inhibition of the Notch pathway, a central pathway in stem cells, cell fate, and cancer. ..
- Role of TET2 in normal hematopoiesis and pathogenesis of myeloid malignanciesMingjiang Xu; Fiscal Year: 2013..The Tet2 murine models also offer a biological context in which drugs and other therapies can be tested and developed. ..
- DNA METHYLATION AND SOD2/MNSOD GENE EXPRESSIONFrederick Domann; Fiscal Year: 2002..A better understanding of the mechanisms of regulation of the expressio of SOD2 during carcinogenesis and differentiation may lead to new strategies for the treatment of diseases in which aberrant SOD2 expression plays a key role. ..
- Semaphorin 3F: Structure, Function, and Anti-Metastatic ActivityDiane Renee Bielenberg; Fiscal Year: 2010..Most of all, a Howard Temin Award would enable the continuation of this research project toward the ultimate goal of long-term stable disease. ..
- BACKTRACKING TRANSLOCATIONS IN CHILDHOOD LEUKEMIAJoseph Wiemels; Fiscal Year: 2006..We are ultimately working to elucidate the origin and causes of a cancer that might be preventable. [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- Regulation of Pancreatic Tumor Progression by Disabled-2Barbara A Hocevar; Fiscal Year: 2010..The studies proposed here will provide prelimary evidence to support a role of Disabled-2 in prevention of pancreatic tumor progression and metastasis which may lead to improved diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer. ..