Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MS4A4A
Description: membrane spanning 4-domains A4A
Alias: 4SPAN1, CD20-L1, CD20L1, HDCME31P, MS4A4, MS4A7, membrane-spanning 4-domains subfamily A member 4A, CD20 antigen-like 1, Fc epsilon receptor beta subunit homolog, four-span transmembrane protein 1, membrane-spanning 4-domains, subfamily A, member 4
- Sanyal R, Polyak M, Zuccolo J, Puri M, Deng L, Roberts L, et al. MS4A4A: a novel cell surface marker for M2 macrophages and plasma cells. Immunol Cell Biol. 2017;95:611-619 pubmed publisherb>MS4A4A is a member of the membrane-spanning, four domain family, subfamily A (MS4A) that includes CD20 (MS4A1), FcR? (MS4A2) and Htm4 (MS4A3)...
- Lefaucheur C, Viglietti D, Hidalgo L, Ratner L, Bagnasco S, Batal I, et al. Complement-Activating Anti-HLA Antibodies in Kidney Transplantation: Allograft Gene Expression Profiling and Response to Treatment. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2018;29:620-635 pubmed publisher..in capillaries and increased expression of five biologically relevant genes (CXCL11, CCL4, MS4A7, MS4A6A, and FCGR3A) indicative of endothelial activation, IFN? response, CD16-mediated ..
- Liang Y, Buckley T, Tu L, Langdon S, Tedder T. Structural organization of the human MS4A gene cluster on Chromosome 11q12. Immunogenetics. 2001;53:357-68 pubmed..Sequence polymorphisms were identified in the MS4A6E gene and common splice variants were observed for the MS4A4A, MS4A5, MS4A6A, and MS4A7 genes. Thus, the MS4A family currently includes 24 distinct human and mouse genes...
- Elias Sonnenschein L, Helisalmi S, Natunen T, Hall A, Paajanen T, Herukka S, et al. Genetic loci associated with Alzheimer's disease and cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in a Finnish case-control cohort. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e59676 pubmed publisher..All participants were from academic hospital and research institutions in Finland. APOE-?4, CLU rs11136000, and MS4A4A rs2304933 correlated with significantly decreased A?(1-42) (corrected p<0.05). At an uncorrected p<0...
- Cruse G, Beaven M, Music S, Bradding P, Gilfillan A, Metcalfe D. The CD20 homologue MS4A4 directs trafficking of KIT toward clathrin-independent endocytosis pathways and thus regulates receptor signaling and recycling. Mol Biol Cell. 2015;26:1711-27 pubmed publisher..Here we report that MS4A4 facilitates trafficking of the receptor tyrosine kinase KIT through endocytic recycling rather than degradation ..
- Kajiwara Y, McKenzie A, Dorr N, Gama Sosa M, Elder G, Schmeidler J, et al. The human-specific CASP4 gene product contributes to Alzheimer-related synaptic and behavioural deficits. Hum Mol Genet. 2016;25:4315-4327 pubmed publisher..that the expression of caspase-4 was strongly correlated with AD risk genes including TYROBP, TREM2, CR1, PSEN1, MS4A4A and MS4A6A in LOAD brains...