Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MPHOSPH9
Description: M-phase phosphoprotein 9
Alias: MPP-9, MPP9
- Meta-analysis of genome scans and replication identify CD6, IRF8 and TNFRSF1A as new multiple sclerosis susceptibility lociPhilip L De Jager
Division of Molecular Immunology, Center for Neurologic Diseases, Department of Neurology, Brigham and Women s Hospital and Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA
Nat Genet 41:776-82. 2009....
- Identification of novel M phase phosphoproteins by expression cloningN Matsumoto-Taniura
Department of Cell Biology, Scripps Research Institute, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Mol Biol Cell 7:1455-69. 1996..Three MPPS were strikingly localized to interphase structures: MPP7 to centers of DNA replication, MPP9 to the Golgi complex, and MPP10 to nucleoli. In mitosis, most of the MPPs were distributed throughout the cells...
- Genes associated with multiple sclerosis: 15 and countingMario Habek
School of Medicine, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Expert Rev Mol Diagn 10:857-61. 2010Evaluation of: The International Multiple Sclerosis Genetics Consortium (IMSGC). IL12A, MPHOSPH9/CDK2AP1 and RGS1 are novel multiple sclerosis susceptibility loci. Genes Immun. 11(5), 397-405 (2010)...
- An application of Random Forests to a genome-wide association dataset: methodological considerations & new findingsBenjamin A Goldstein
Division of Biostatistics, School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley, CA, USA
BMC Genet 11:49. 2010..One such approach is the Random Forests (RF) algorithm. The use of RF for SNP discovery related to human disease has grown in recent years; however, most work has focused on small datasets or simulation studies which are limited...
- Array-based gene expression, CGH and tissue data defines a 12q24 gain in neuroblastic tumors with prognostic implicationMaija Wolf
Institute for Molecular Medicine Finland FIMM, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
BMC Cancer 10:181. 2010..Here, we present a framework, which integrates DNA, RNA and tissue data to identify and prioritize genetic events that represent clinically relevant new therapeutic targets and prognostic biomarkers for neuroblastoma...
- Integration of genetic risk factors into a clinical algorithm for multiple sclerosis susceptibility: a weighted genetic risk scorePhilip L De Jager
Program in Translational NeuroPsychiatric Genomics, Department of Neurology, Brigham and Women s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Lancet Neurol 8:1111-9. 2009..We investigated the usefulness of an aggregate measure of risk of MS that is based on genetic susceptibility loci. We also assessed the added effect of environmental risk factors that are associated with susceptibility for MS...
- Transcriptional analysis of buffalo (Bubalus bubalis) oocytes during in vitro maturation using bovine cDNA microarrayO M Kandil
Department of Animal Reproduction and A I, National Research Centre, Dokki, Giza, Egypt
Reprod Domest Anim 45:63-74. 2010..Among these, transcription factors (ZFP91), M-phase mitotic cell cycle (MPHOSPH9), growth factor (BMP15) and DNA binding (HMGN2) were found to be up-regulated in immature oocytes...
- Increased plasma matrix metalloproteinase-9 levels in migraineursKeiko Imamura
Department of Neurology, Institute of Neurological Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Tottori University, Yonago, Japan
Headache 48:135-9. 2008..To seek their possible association, we investigated plasma MMP-9 levels in migraineurs during headache-free periods...
- Glucocorticoids plus opioids up-regulate genes that influence neuronal functionGregg R Ward
Neuroscience of Drug Abuse Research Program, Julius L Chambers Biomedical Biotechnology Research Institute, North Carolina Central University, Durham, NC 27707, USA
Cell Mol Neurobiol 27:651-60. 2007..FRS2 (fibroblast growth factor receptor substrate-2; CTNNB1 (beta1-catenin); PRCP (prolyl-carboxypeptidase); MPHOSPH9 (M-phase phosphoprotein 9); and ZFP95 (zinc finger protein 95) serve important neuronal functions in signal ..
- Effects of doxycycline on production of growth factors and matrix metalloproteinases in pulmonary fibrosisHanako Fujita
Second Department of Internal Medicine, Nagasaki University School of Medicine, Nagasaki, Japan
Respiration 81:420-30. 2011..Doxycycline hydrochloride (DOXY), an inhibitor of MMPs, attenuates pulmonary fibrosis in models and in patients with IPF; however, the mechanism of this action remains obscure...
- Exploring the consequences of the TNFRSF1A susceptibility allele for MSPhilip L De Jager; Fiscal Year: 2010....