Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MOB1B
Description: MOB kinase activator 1B
Alias: MATS2, MOB4A, MOBKL1A, MOB kinase activator 1B, MOB1 Mps One Binder homolog B, MOB1, Mps One Binder kinase activator-like 1A, mob1 homolog 1A, mob1A, mps one binder kinase activator-like 1A
- Florindo C, PerdigÃ£o J, Fesquet D, Schiebel E, Pines J, Tavares A. Human Mob1 proteins are required for cytokinesis by controlling microtubule stability. J Cell Sci. 2012;125:3085-90 pubmed publisher..Here we report that human Mob1A and Mob1B proteins are involved in the regulation of abscission of the intercellular bridge...
- Praskova M, Xia F, Avruch J. MOBKL1A/MOBKL1B phosphorylation by MST1 and MST2 inhibits cell proliferation. Curr Biol. 2008;18:311-21 pubmed publisher..MST1 and MST2 also can be activated nonphysiologically by okadaic acid or H2O2. The MOBKL1A and MOBKL1B polypeptides, homologs of the Drosophila MATS polypeptide, are identified as preferred MST1/MST2 ..
- Chow A, Hao Y, Yang X. Molecular characterization of human homologs of yeast MOB1. Int J Cancer. 2010;126:2079-89 pubmed publisher..Our findings provided evidence that hMOB1A and hMOB1B are 2 LATS-binding proteins that may function as tumor suppressors in human cancer cells. ..
- Bao Y, Sumita K, Kudo T, Withanage K, Nakagawa K, Ikeda M, et al. Roles of mammalian sterile 20-like kinase 2-dependent phosphorylations of Mps one binder 1B in the activation of nuclear Dbf2-related kinases. Genes Cells. 2009;14:1369-81 pubmed publisher..We previously reported that Thr74 of MOB1B is phosphorylated by MST2. Thr12 and Thr35 have also been identified as phosphorylation sites...
- Malki K, Uher R, Paya Cano J, Binder E, Rietschel M, Zobel A, et al. Convergent animal and human evidence suggests a role of PPM1A gene in response to antidepressants. Biol Psychiatry. 2011;69:360-5 pubmed publisher..Convergent evidence from mice and humans suggests a role of the PPM1A in response to noradrenergic but not serotonergic antidepressants. ..