Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MIRLET7D
Description: microRNA let-7d
Alias: LET7D, MIRNLET7D, hsa-let-7d, let-7d
- Cho S, Mutlu L, Grechukhina O, Taylor H. Circulating microRNAs as potential biomarkers for endometriosis. Fertil Steril. 2015;103:1252-60.e1 pubmed publisher..The combination of serum let-7b, 7d, and 7f levels during the proliferative phase may serve as a diagnostic marker for endometriosis. ..
- Lee Y, Dutta A. The tumor suppressor microRNA let-7 represses the HMGA2 oncogene. Genes Dev. 2007;21:1025-30 pubmed
- Liang H, Liu S, Chen Y, Bai X, Liu L, Dong Y, et al. miR-26a suppresses EMT by disrupting the Lin28B/let-7d axis: potential cross-talks among miRNAs in IPF. J Mol Med (Berl). 2016;94:655-65 pubmed publisher..Lin28B is one of the targets of microRNA-26a. miR-26a enhances the expression of let-7d via targeting regulation of Lin28B. A regulatory network among miRNAs involved in the progression of IPF. ..
- Wang Z, Lin S, Zhang J, Xu Z, Xiang Y, Yao H, et al. Loss of MYC and E-box3 binding contributes to defective MYC-mediated transcriptional suppression of human MC-let-7a-1~let-7d in glioblastoma. Oncotarget. 2016;7:56266-56278 pubmed publisher..Understanding the molecular mechanisms of their regulations will provide new insight and have important implications in the therapeutics of GBM as well as other cancers. ..
- Lamperska K, Kolenda T, Teresiak A, Kowalik A, Kruszyna Mochalska M, Jackowiak W, et al. Different levels of let-7d expression modulate response of FaDu cells to irradiation and chemotherapeutics. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0180265 pubmed publisher..Only two of the generated models (A and C) were radiosensitive (p = 0.0002). the above results indicated that the level of let-7d expression is an important factor for cell response to irradiation and chemotherapeutics. ..
- Leinders M, Doppler K, Klein T, Deckart M, Rittner H, Sommer C, et al. Increased cutaneous miR-let-7d expression correlates with small nerve fiber pathology in patients with fibromyalgia syndrome. Pain. 2016;157:2493-2503 pubmed..Our study gives further evidence of small nerve fiber pathology in FMS subgroups and provides a missing link in the pathomechanism that may lead to small fiber loss in subgroups of patients with FMS. ..
- Boyerinas B, Park S, Murmann A, Gwin K, Montag A, Zillhardt M, et al. Let-7 modulates acquired resistance of ovarian cancer to Taxanes via IMP-1-mediated stabilization of multidrug resistance 1. Int J Cancer. 2012;130:1787-97 pubmed publisher..Our data point at IMP-1 and MDR1 as indicators for response to therapy, and at IMP-1 as a novel therapeutic target for overcoming multidrug resistance of ovarian cancer. ..
- Andolfo I, De Falco L, Asci R, Russo R, Colucci S, Gorrese M, et al. Regulation of divalent metal transporter 1 (DMT1) non-IRE isoform by the microRNA Let-7d in erythroid cells. Haematologica. 2010;95:1244-52 pubmed publisher..DMT1-IRE might be the major DMT1 isoform expressed in erythroid cells, although its regulation pathways are still unknown...