Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MIR93
Description: microRNA 93
Alias: MIRN9, MIRN93, hsa-mir-93, miR-93
- Borchert G, Holton N, Larson E. Repression of human activation induced cytidine deaminase by miR-93 and miR-155. BMC Cancer. 2011;11:347 pubmed publisher..In addition, our characterization of an obscured miR-93 target site located within the AID 3'UTR supports the recent suggestion that many miR regulations have been overlooked due to the prevalence of truncated 3'UTR annotations. ..
- Fu X, Tian J, Zhang L, Chen Y, Hao Q. Involvement of microRNA-93, a new regulator of PTEN/Akt signaling pathway, in regulation of chemotherapeutic drug cisplatin chemosensitivity in ovarian cancer cells. FEBS Lett. 2012;586:1279-86 pubmed publisher..These results may have implications for therapeutic strategies aiming to overcome ovarian cancer cell resistance to cisplatin. ..
- Yang W, Bai J, Liu D, Wang S, Zhao N, Che R, et al. MiR-93-5p up-regulation is involved in non-small cell lung cancer cells proliferation and migration and poor prognosis. Gene. 2018;647:13-20 pubmed publisher..MiR-93-5p is up-regulated in NSCLC and plays an oncogenic role by inhibiting PTEN and RB1, suggesting miR-93-5p may be a novel prognostic indicator and a therapeutic target in NSCLC. ..
- Jiang L, Huang J, Li L, Chen Y, Chen X, Zhao X, et al. MicroRNA-93 promotes ovarian granulosa cells proliferation through targeting CDKN1A in polycystic ovarian syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2015;100:E729-38 pubmed publisher..Insulin could upregulate the expression of miR-93 and stimulate cell proliferation. This might provide a new insight into the dysfunction of granulosa cells in PCOS. ..
- Wang J, Zhao H, Tang D, Wu J, Yao G, Zhang Q. Overexpressions of microRNA-9 and microRNA-200c in human breast cancers are associated with lymph node metastasis. Cancer Biother Radiopharm. 2013;28:283-8 pubmed publisher..This study indicated that the elevation of miR-9 and miR-200c in human breast cancers can induce an invasive phenotype and may serve as a molecular diagnostic marker for patients with breast cancer. ..
- Pichiorri F, Suh S, Ladetto M, Kuehl M, Palumbo T, Drandi D, et al. MicroRNAs regulate critical genes associated with multiple myeloma pathogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008;105:12885-90 pubmed publisher..In summary, we have described a MM miRNA signature, which includes miRNAs that modulate the expression of proteins critical to myeloma pathogenesis. ..
- Chen S, Chen X, Sun K, Xiu Y, Liu B, Feng M, et al. MicroRNA-93 Promotes Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition of Endometrial Carcinoma Cells. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0165776 pubmed publisher..Therefore, we suggest that miR-93 may promote the process of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in endometrial carcinoma cells by targeting FOXA1. ..
- Du L, Zhao Z, Ma X, Hsiao T, Chen Y, Young E, et al. miR-93-directed downregulation of DAB2 defines a novel oncogenic pathway in lung cancer. Oncogene. 2014;33:4307-15 pubmed publisher..The correlations of both low DAB2 and high miR-93 expression levels with poor patient survival strongly support the critical role of the miR-93/DAB2 pathway in determining lung cancer progression. ..
- Montanini L, Lasagna L, Barili V, Jonstrup S, Murgia A, Pazzaglia L, et al. MicroRNA cloning and sequencing in osteosarcoma cell lines: differential role of miR-93. Cell Oncol (Dordr). 2012;35:29-41 pubmed publisher..Although further studies are needed to evaluate miRNA involvement in osteosarcoma progression, miR-93 overexpression seems to play an important role in osteosarcoma cell growth and invasion. ..
- Li N, Miao Y, Shan Y, Liu B, Li Y, Zhao L, et al. MiR-106b and miR-93 regulate cell progression by suppression of PTEN via PI3K/Akt pathway in breast cancer. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e2796 pubmed publisher..In short, reductive PTEN mediated by miR-106b and miR-93 promoted cell progression through PI3K/Akt pathway in breast cancer. ..
- Chen X, Chen S, Xiu Y, Sun K, Zong Z, Zhao Y. RhoC is a major target of microRNA-93-5P in epithelial ovarian carcinoma tumorigenesis and progression. Mol Cancer. 2015;14:31 pubmed publisher..The involvement of miR-93-5P-mediated RhoC downregulation in inhibiting EOC aggressiveness may provide extended insight into the molecular mechanisms underlying cancer aggressiveness. ..
- Zhang J, Wang F, Xu J, Wang X, Ye F, Xie X. Micro ribonucleic acid-93 promotes oncogenesis of cervical cancer by targeting RAB11 family interacting protein 1. J Obstet Gynaecol Res. 2016;42:1168-79 pubmed publisher..MiR-93 and its target protein RAB11FIP1 may be potential therapeutic targets for cervical cancer and its precursors. ..
- Zhu W, He J, Chen D, Zhang B, Xu L, Ma H, et al. Expression of miR-29c, miR-93, and miR-429 as potential biomarkers for detection of early stage non-small lung cancer. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e87780 pubmed publisher..The results of the current study suggest that detection of serum miR-29c and miR-429 expression should be further evaluated as a novel, non-invasive biomarker for early stage NSCLC. ..
- Liang H, Wang F, Chu D, Zhang W, Liao Z, Fu Z, et al. miR-93 functions as an oncomiR for the downregulation of PDCD4 in gastric carcinoma. Sci Rep. 2016;6:23772 pubmed publisher..Taken together, the findings of the present study indicated the oncogenic role of miR-93 in gastric cancer tumorigenesis through targeting PDCD4, particularly in apoptosis. ..
- Wu H, Heneidi S, Chuang T, Diamond M, Layman L, Azziz R, et al. The expression of the miR-25/93/106b family of micro-RNAs in the adipose tissue of women with polycystic ovary syndrome. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014;99:E2754-61 pubmed publisher..The expression of the miR-25/93/106b family may be regulated through mechanisms distinct from its host gene, MCM7. Finally, our studies suggest potential epigenetic mechanisms for both IR and PCOS. ..
- Yoon C, Kim D, Kim S, Park G, Hur D, Yang J, et al. MiR-9 regulates the post-transcriptional level of VEGF165a by targeting SRPK-1 in ARPE-19 cells. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2014;252:1369-76 pubmed publisher..Hypoxic stress decreased the miR-9 level in ARPE-19 cells, which increased the transcriptional level of SRPK-1, resulting in alternative splicing shift to pro-angiogenic isoforms of VEGF165 in human retinal pigment epithelial cells. ..
- Min X, Huang P, Liu X, Dong C, Jiang X, Yuan Z, et al. Bioinformatics analyses of significant prognostic risk markers for thyroid papillary carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:7457-63 pubmed publisher..Besides, RARA was enriched in four pathways. These prognostic markers such as miRNA-93, miRNA-342, RARA, MAFF, SOX4, and BCL2 may be used as targets for TPC chemoprevention. ..
- Jiang L, Wang C, Lei F, Zhang L, Zhang X, Liu A, et al. miR-93 promotes cell proliferation in gliomas through activation of PI3K/Akt signaling pathway. Oncotarget. 2015;6:8286-99 pubmed..Therefore, our results suggest that miR-93 might play an important role in glioma progression and uncover a novel mechanism for constitutive PI3K/Akt activation in gliomas. ..
- Saito K, Nakaoka H, Takasaki I, Hirono K, Yamamoto S, Kinoshita K, et al. MicroRNA-93 may control vascular endothelial growth factor A in circulating peripheral blood mononuclear cells in acute Kawasaki disease. Pediatr Res. 2016;80:425-32 pubmed publisher..In particular, miR-93 may participate in regulating expression of VEGF-A and contribute to the pathogenesis of arteritis in acute KD. ..
- Xu D, He X, Chang Y, Sun S, Xu C, Lin J. Downregulation of MiR-93 expression reduces cell proliferation and clonogenicity of HepG2 cells. Hepatogastroenterology. 2012;59:2367-73 pubmed publisher..Thus,the use of synthetic inhibitor of miR-93 may prove to bea promising approach to liver cancer treatment. ..
- Manne R, Agrawal Y, Bargale A, Patel A, Paul D, Gupta N, et al. A MicroRNA/Ubiquitin Ligase Feedback Loop Regulates Slug-Mediated Invasion in Breast Cancer. Neoplasia. 2017;19:483-495 pubmed publisher..Together, these results establish the presence of interplay between microRNAs and the ubiquitination machinery, which together regulate cancer cell invasion. ..
- Shi J, Zhuang Y, Liu X, Zhang Y, Zhang Y. TGF-beta induced RBL2 expression in renal cancer cells by down-regulating miR-93. Clin Transl Oncol. 2014;16:986-92 pubmed publisher..TGF-beta induced RBL2 expression through down-regulating miR-93 in renal cancer cells. The newly identified TGF-beta/miR-93/RBL2 signal pathway reveals a new mechanism of TGF-beta induced growth arrest in renal cancer. ..
- Lyu X, Fang W, Cai L, Zheng H, Ye Y, Zhang L, et al. TGF?R2 is a major target of miR-93 in nasopharyngeal carcinoma aggressiveness. Mol Cancer. 2014;13:51 pubmed publisher..Approaches aimed at blocking miR-93 may serve as a promising therapeutic strategy for treating NPC patients. ..
- Zhang Y, Wei Q, Ding W, Zhang L, Wang H, Zhu Y, et al. Increased microRNA-93-5p inhibits osteogenic differentiation by targeting bone morphogenetic protein-2. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0182678 pubmed publisher..Our study showed that increased miR-93-5p in TIONFH patients inhibited osteogenic differentiation, which may be associated with BMP-2 reduction. Therefore, miR-93-5p may be a potential target for prevention of TIONFH. ..
- Espinosa Parrilla Y, Munoz X, Bonet C, Garcia N, Venceslá A, Yiannakouris N, et al. Genetic association of gastric cancer with miRNA clusters including the cancer-related genes MIR29, MIR25, MIR93 and MIR106: results from the EPIC-EURGAST study. Int J Cancer. 2014;135:2065-76 pubmed publisher..in GC also supports our findings, altogether suggesting for the fist time that genetic variation in MIR29, MIR25, MIR93 and MIR106b may have a critical role in genetic susceptibility to GC and could contribute to the molecular ..
- Ma D, Li B, Liu J, Xiao Y, Yong X, Wang S, et al. miR-93-5p/IFNAR1 axis promotes gastric cancer metastasis through activating the STAT3 signaling pathway. Cancer Lett. 2017;408:23-32 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we reveal that miR-93-5p overexpression is associated with the poor survival of GC patients and miR-93-5p-IFNAR1 axis promotes GC metastasis through activation of STAT3 pathway. ..
- Pan Q, Niu H, Cheng L, Li X, Zhang Q, Ning Y. Invasion of trophoblast cell lines is inhibited by miR-93 via MMP-2. Placenta. 2017;53:48-53 pubmed publisher..This study indicated that miR-93 inhibits MMP-2 and reduces migration and invasion of immortalized trophoblast cells. Thus, miR-93 may represent a potential therapeutic target for PE intervention. ..
- Ohta K, Hoshino H, Wang J, Ono S, Iida Y, Hata K, et al. MicroRNA-93 activates c-Met/PI3K/Akt pathway activity in hepatocellular carcinoma by directly inhibiting PTEN and CDKN1A. Oncotarget. 2015;6:3211-24 pubmed..We concluded that miR-93 stimulated cell proliferation, migration, and invasion through the oncogenic c-Met/PI3K/Akt pathway and also inhibited apoptosis by directly inhibiting PTEN and CDKN1A expression in human HCC. ..
- Shyamasundar S, Lim J, Bay B. miR-93 inhibits the invasive potential of triple-negative breast cancer cells in vitro via protein kinase WNK1. Int J Oncol. 2016;49:2629-2636 pubmed publisher..Further in vivo studies are required to ascertain the miR-93-WNK1-metastasis cascade, that has potential implications in breast cancer therapy. ..
- Xiang Y, Liao X, Yu C, Yao A, Qin H, Li J, et al. MiR-93-5p inhibits the EMT of breast cancer cells via targeting MKL-1 and STAT3. Exp Cell Res. 2017;357:135-144 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrated a novel pathway through which miR-93-5p regulates MKL-1 and STAT3 to affect EMT controlling breast cancer cell migration. ..
- Shi J, Jiang X, Yu Z, He G, Ning H, Wu Z, et al. ZNRF3 contributes to the growth of lung carcinoma via inhibiting Wnt/Î²-catenin pathway and is regulated by miR-93. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:3051-7 pubmed publisher..Collectively, we found that miR-93/ZNRF3/Wnt/Î²-catenin regulatory network contributes to the growth of lung carcinoma. Targeting this pathway may be a promising strategy for lung cancer therapy. ..
- Chen Q, Qin R, Fang Y, Li H. Berberine Sensitizes Human Ovarian Cancer Cells to Cisplatin Through miR-93/PTEN/Akt Signaling Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2015;36:956-65 pubmed publisher..The results suggested that berberine modulated the sensitivity of cisplatin through miR-93/PTEN/AKT signaling pathway in the ovarian cancer cells. ..
- Thulin P, Wei T, Werngren O, Cheung L, Fisher R, Grander D, et al. MicroRNA-9 regulates the expression of peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor ? in human monocytes during the inflammatory response. Int J Mol Med. 2013;31:1003-10 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data suggest that PPAR? is regulated by miR-9 in monocytes and that activation of PPAR? may be of importance in M1 pro-inflammatory but not in M2 anti-inflammatory macrophages in humans...
- Qian Q, Sun W, Zhu W, Liu Y, Ge A, Ma Y, et al. The role of microRNA-93 regulating angiopoietin2 in the formation of malignant pleural effusion. Cancer Med. 2017;6:1036-1048 pubmed publisher..By targeting Ang2, miR-93 regulates angiogenesis and lymphangiogenesis and plays a role in pathogenetic mechanism of MPE. MiR-93/Ang2 may shed light on potential new targets in cancer treatment. ..
- Deng Z, Qian J, Liu F, Lin J, Shao R, Yin J, et al. Expression level of miR-93 in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues of breast cancer patients. Genet Test Mol Biomarkers. 2014;18:366-70 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that overexpression of miR-93 in FFPE tissues may serve as an indispensable source for biomarker discovery and validation in breast cancer patients. ..
- Chen Y, Heneidi S, Lee J, Layman L, Stepp D, Gamboa G, et al. miRNA-93 inhibits GLUT4 and is overexpressed in adipose tissue of polycystic ovary syndrome patients and women with insulin resistance. Diabetes. 2013;62:2278-86 pubmed publisher..In contrast, miR-133 and miR-223 may have a different, although yet to be defined, role in the IR of PCOS. ..
- Hu J, Xu J, Wu Y, Chen Q, Zheng W, Lu X, et al. Identification of microRNA-93 as a functional dysregulated miRNA in triple-negative breast cancer. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:251-8 pubmed publisher..Among them, miR-93 may be considered as a biomarker associated with the biological and clinical characteristics of human TNBC. ..
- Wu Z, Li W, Lin S, Wang C, Cai L, Lu J, et al. MicroRNA expression profile of bromocriptine-resistant prolactinomas. Mol Cell Endocrinol. 2014;395:10-8 pubmed publisher..Mir-93 directly affected p21 expression in MMQ cells by targeting the 3'-UTR. Our study is the first to identify a miRNA expression profile associated with bromocriptine-resistant prolactinoma. ..
- Salas Pérez F, Codner E, Valencia E, Pizarro C, Carrasco E, Perez Bravo F. MicroRNAs miR-21a and miR-93 are down regulated in peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) from patients with type 1 diabetes. Immunobiology. 2013;218:733-7 pubmed publisher..No association with autoimmunity was observed. We demonstrated that miRNAs have a differential expression in PBMCs from T1D patients compared to controls, suggesting that these miRNAs or others could be involved in T cell regulation. ..
- Wu X, Feng X, Zhao X, Ma F, Liu N, Guo H, et al. Role of Beclin-1-Mediated Autophagy in the Survival of Pediatric Leukemia Cells. Cell Physiol Biochem. 2016;39:1827-1836 pubmed..Beclin-1-mediated autophagy plays a key role in the survival of PL cells against oxidative stress. Induction of miR-93 may increase the sensitivity of PL cells to oxidative stress during chemotherapy to improve therapeutic outcome. ..
- Yang F, Wang W, Yuan L, Zhou C, Xi W, Wei M, et al. [Overexpressed microRNA-93 inhibits the proliferation and promotes apoptosis of A172 glioma cells]. Xi Bao Yu Fen Zi Mian Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2014;30:342-5 pubmed
- Wang L, Wang Q, Li H, Han L. Expression of MiR200a, miR93, metastasis-related gene RECK and MMP2/MMP9 in human cervical carcinoma--relationship with prognosis. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2013;14:2113-8 pubmed..The present study was conducted to assess expression of miR93, miR200a, RECK, MMP2, MMP9 in invasive cervical carcinoma, and analyze their clinical significance...
- Wang Y, Li F, Wang S. MicroRNA?93 is overexpressed and induces apoptosis in glaucoma trabecular meshwork cells. Mol Med Rep. 2016;14:5746-5750 pubmed publisher..These results elucidated the pro?apoptotic effects of miR?93 in GTM cells and its possible functional mechanism, providing potential therapeutic targets for the treatment of glaucoma. ..
- Choi N, Park J, Lee J, Yoe J, Park G, Kim E, et al. miR-93/miR-106b/miR-375-CIC-CRABP1: a novel regulatory axis in prostate cancer progression. Oncotarget. 2015;6:23533-47 pubmed..Altogether, we suggest miR-93/miR-106b/miR-375-CIC-CRABP1 as a novel key regulatory axis in prostate cancer progression. ..
- Ulbing M, Kirsch A, Leber B, Lemesch S, Münzker J, Schweighofer N, et al. MicroRNAs 223-3p and 93-5p in patients with chronic kidney disease before and after renal transplantation. Bone. 2017;95:115-123 pubmed publisher..Identified miRNA signatures can contribute to future risk markers or future therapeutic targets in bone and kidney disease. ..
- Tang Q, Zou Z, Zou C, Zhang Q, Huang R, Guan X, et al. MicroRNA-93 suppress colorectal cancer development via Wnt/Î²-catenin pathway downregulating. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:1701-10 pubmed publisher..This study revealed that miR-93 is an important negative regulator in colon cancer and suggested that miR-93 may serve as a novel therapeutic agent that offers benefits for colon cancer treatment. ..
- Xiao X, Zhou L, Cao P, Gong H, Zhang Y. MicroRNA-93 regulates cyclin G2 expression and plays an oncogenic role in laryngeal squamous cell carcinoma. Int J Oncol. 2015;46:161-74 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggested that this newly identified miR-93-CCNG2 axis may be involved in LSCC proliferation and progression. Our findings provide novel potential targets for LSCC therapy and prognosis. ..
- Kolacinska A, Morawiec J, Pawlowska Z, Szemraj J, Szymanska B, Malachowska B, et al. Association of microRNA-93, 190, 200b and receptor status in core biopsies from stage III breast cancer patients. DNA Cell Biol. 2014;33:624-9 pubmed publisher..8013, p=0.2609, and p=0.3222). The assessment of core biopsy miRNA profiles and receptor-based subtypes may identify new signaling pathways for improved breast cancer classification. ..
- Roccaro A, Sacco A, Jia X, Azab A, Maiso P, Ngo H, et al. microRNA-dependent modulation of histone acetylation in Waldenstrom macroglobulinemia. Blood. 2010;116:1506-14 pubmed publisher..These findings confirm that histone-modifying genes and HDAC activity are deregulated in WM cells, partially driven by the aberrant expression of miRNA-206 and -9* in the tumor clone...
- Fabbri E, Montagner G, Bianchi N, Finotti A, Borgatti M, Lampronti I, et al. MicroRNA miR-93-5p regulates expression of IL-8 and VEGF in neuroblastoma SK-N-AS cells. Oncol Rep. 2016;35:2866-72 pubmed publisher..Computational analysis showed the presence of miR-93-5p consensus sequences in the 3'UTR region of both VEGF and IL-8 mRNAs, predicting possible interaction with miR-93-5p and confirming a potential regulatory role of this microRNA. ..
- Jing W, Jiang W. MicroRNA-93 regulates collagen loss by targeting MMP3 in human nucleus pulposus cells. Cell Prolif. 2015;48:284-92 pubmed publisher..Taken together, we demonstrated that miR-93 contributed to abnormal NP cell type II collagen expression by targeting MMP3, involved in intervertebral disc degeneration. ..
- Liu S, Patel S, Ginestier C, Ibarra I, Martin Trevino R, Bai S, et al. MicroRNA93 regulates proliferation and differentiation of normal and malignant breast stem cells. PLoS Genet. 2012;8:e1002751 pubmed publisher..These studies demonstrate that miRNAs can regulate the states and fates of normal and malignant mammary stem cells, findings which have important biological and clinical implications. ..
- Senyuk V, Zhang Y, Liu Y, Ming M, Premanand K, Zhou L, et al. Critical role of miR-9 in myelopoiesis and EVI1-induced leukemogenesis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013;110:5594-9 pubmed publisher..These results reveal a unique role of miR-9 in myelopoiesis and in the pathogenesis of EVI1-induced myeloid neoplasms and provide insights into the epigenetic regulation of miR9 in tumorigenesis. ..
- Yang T, Song J, Bu X, Wang C, Wu J, Cai J, et al. Elevated serum miR-93, miR-191, and miR-499 are noninvasive biomarkers for the presence and progression of traumatic brain injury. J Neurochem. 2016;137:122-9 pubmed publisher..We think these findings should provide a new strategy for the diagnostic, prognostic, and treatment of TBI. ..
- Xu Y, Mao Y, Li Y, Ren X, He Q, Tang X, et al. MicroRNA-93 promotes cell growth and invasion in nasopharyngeal carcinoma by targeting disabled homolog-2. Cancer Lett. 2015;363:146-55 pubmed publisher..These results indicated that miR-93 plays an important role in the initiation and progression of NPC by targeting Dab2 and the miR-93/Dab2 pathway may contribute to the development of novel therapeutic strategies for NPC in the future. ..
- MarosvÃ¡ri D, TÃ©glÃ¡si V, Csala I, MarschalkÃ³ M, BÃ¶dÃ¶r C, TimÃ¡r B, et al. Altered microRNA expression in folliculotropic and transformed mycosis fungoides. Pathol Oncol Res. 2015;21:821-5 pubmed publisher..These results by identifying a number of differentially expressed microRNAs add further insight into the molecular pathogenesis of folliculotropic MF and large cell transformation of MF. ..
- Li G, Ren S, Su Z, Liu C, Deng T, Huang D, et al. Increased expression of miR-93 is associated with poor prognosis in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2015;36:3949-56 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that miR-93 may play a critical role in the initiation and progression of HNSCC, indicating that miR-93 may be a valuable marker for the prediction of metastasis and prognosis in HNSCC. ..
- Lu C, Chen J, Xu H, Zhou X, He Q, Li Y, et al. MIR106B and MIR93 prevent removal of bacteria from epithelial cells by disrupting ATG16L1-mediated autophagy. Gastroenterology. 2014;146:188-99 pubmed publisher..We investigated the role of the microRNAs (miRs) MIR106B and MIR93 in induction of autophagy and bacterial clearance in human cell lines and the correlation between MIR106B and ..
- Li L, Zhao J, Huang S, Wang Y, Zhu L, Cao Y, et al. MiR-93-5p promotes gastric cancer-cell progression via inactivation of the Hippo signaling pathway. Gene. 2018;641:240-247 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results demonstrate that miR-93-5p promotes GC-cell progression via the inactivation of the Hippo signaling pathway, and thus, represents a potential therapeutic target for the treatment of GC...
- Yu X, Zou J, Bao Z, Dong J. miR-93 suppresses proliferation and colony formation of human colon cancer stem cells. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:4711-7 pubmed publisher..Some miRNAs were differentially expressed during differentiation of SW1116csc into SW1116 cells. miR-93 may inhibit SW1116csc proliferation and colony formation. ..
- Zalewski K, Misiek M, Kowalik A, Bakuła Zalewska E, Kopczynski J, Zielińska A, et al. Normalizers for microRNA quantification in plasma of patients with vulvar intraepithelial neoplasia lesions and vulvar carcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317717140 pubmed publisher..The candidate microRNA stability values for the two types of lesions are provided and might serve for normalization of the future novel microRNA biomarkers in these rare entities. ..
- Ansari M, Irani S, Edalat H, Amin R, Mohammadi Roushandeh A. Deregulation of miR-93 and miR-143 in human esophageal cancer. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:3097-103 pubmed publisher..Both miR-93 and miR-143 might be used as potential biomarkers in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. However, more studies with large population of samples are necessary. ..