Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MIR150
Description: microRNA 150
Alias: MIRN150, miRNA150
- Srivastava S, Bhardwaj A, Singh S, Arora S, Wang B, Grizzle W, et al. MicroRNA-150 directly targets MUC4 and suppresses growth and malignant behavior of pancreatic cancer cells. Carcinogenesis. 2011;32:1832-9 pubmed publisher..Altogether, these findings establish miR-150 as a novel regulator of MUC4 and a tumor suppressor miRNA in PC. ..
- Devaux Y, Vausort M, McCann G, Zangrando J, Kelly D, Razvi N, et al. MicroRNA-150: a novel marker of left ventricular remodeling after acute myocardial infarction. Circ Cardiovasc Genet. 2013;6:290-8 pubmed publisher..Low circulating levels of miR-150 are associated with LV remodeling after first ST-segment-elevation acute myocardial infarction. miR-150 has potential as a novel biomarker in this setting. ..
- Rhodes C, Wharton J, Boon R, Roexe T, Tsang H, Wojciak Stothard B, et al. Reduced microRNA-150 is associated with poor survival in pulmonary arterial hypertension. Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2013;187:294-302 pubmed publisher..miR-150 levels were significantly reduced in circulating microvesicles from patients with PAH and the lungs of the monocrotaline rat. Reduced circulating miR-150 levels are associated with poor survival in PAH. ..
- Watanabe A, Tagawa H, Yamashita J, Teshima K, Nara M, Iwamoto K, et al. The role of microRNA-150 as a tumor suppressor in malignant lymphoma. Leukemia. 2011;25:1324-34 pubmed publisher..These findings provide new insight into the pathogenesis of malignant lymphoma. ..
- Huang S, Chen Y, Wu W, Ouyang N, Chen J, Li H, et al. miR-150 promotes human breast cancer growth and malignant behavior by targeting the pro-apoptotic purinergic P2X7 receptor. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e80707 pubmed publisher..Together, these findings establish miR-150 as a novel regulator of P2X7 and a potential therapeutic target for breast cancer. ..
- Zhou L, Qi X, Potashkin J, Abdul Karim F, Gorodeski G. MicroRNAs miR-186 and miR-150 down-regulate expression of the pro-apoptotic purinergic P2X7 receptor by activation of instability sites at the 3'-untranslated region of the gene that decrease steady-state levels of the transcript. J Biol Chem. 2008;283:28274-86 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that increased expression of miR-186 and miR-150 in cancer epithelial cells decreases P2X7 mRNA by activation of miR-186 and miR-150 instability target sites located at the 3'-UTR-P2X7. ..
- Roderburg C, Luedde M, Vargas Cardenas D, Vucur M, Scholten D, Frey N, et al. Circulating microRNA-150 serum levels predict survival in patients with critical illness and sepsis. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e54612 pubmed publisher..We thus aimed at evaluating the diagnostic and prognostic value of miR-150 serum levels in patients with critically illness and sepsis...
- Jiang X, Huang H, Li Z, Li Y, Wang X, Gurbuxani S, et al. Blockade of miR-150 maturation by MLL-fusion/MYC/LIN-28 is required for MLL-associated leukemia. Cancer Cell. 2012;22:524-35 pubmed publisher..Collectively, we revealed a MLL-fusion/MYC/LIN28?miR-150?FLT3/MYB/HOXA9/MEIS1 signaling circuit underlying the pathogenesis of leukemia, where miR-150 functions as a pivotal gatekeeper and its repression is required for leukemogenesis. ..
- Zhang J, Luo N, Luo Y, Peng Z, Zhang T, Li S. microRNA-150 inhibits human CD133-positive liver cancer stem cells through negative regulation of the transcription factor c-Myb. Int J Oncol. 2012;40:747-56 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our findings demonstrate for the first time that miR-150 may be involved in liver CSC self-renewal, potentially via modulation of the downstream target c-Myb. ..
- Vasilescu C, Rossi S, Shimizu M, Tudor S, Veronese A, Ferracin M, et al. MicroRNA fingerprints identify miR-150 as a plasma prognostic marker in patients with sepsis. PLoS ONE. 2009;4:e7405 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we envision miR-150 restoration as a future therapeutic option in sepsis patients. ..
- Cao M, Hou D, Liang H, Gong F, Wang Y, Yan X, et al. miR-150 promotes the proliferation and migration of lung cancer cells by targeting SRC kinase signalling inhibitor 1. Eur J Cancer. 2014;50:1013-24 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our findings provide the first clues regarding the role of miR-150 as an oncogene in lung cancer through the inhibition of SRCIN1 translation. ..
- Zhang Y, Liu D, Chen X, Li J, Li L, Bian Z, et al. Secreted monocytic miR-150 enhances targeted endothelial cell migration. Mol Cell. 2010;39:133-44 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that cells can secrete miRNAs and deliver them into recipient cells where the exogenous miRNAs can regulate target gene expression and recipient cell function. ..
- Zeng X, Zhang S, Zheng J, Yuan H, Wang Y. Altered miR-143 and miR-150 expressions in peripheral blood mononuclear cells for diagnosis of non-small cell lung cancer. Chin Med J (Engl). 2013;126:4510-6 pubmed..014). It is indicated that there is a potential for using miR-143 as a novel diagnostic biomarker for NSCLC. Moreover, miR-150 can be a highly accurate marker for differentiating adenocarcinoma from squamous cell carcinoma. ..
- Zhang N, Wei X, Xu L. miR-150 promotes the proliferation of lung cancer cells by targeting P53. FEBS Lett. 2013;587:2346-51 pubmed publisher..Our data reveals the mechanisms underlying miR-150 regulated lung cancer pathogenesis, which might be beneficial for lung cancer therapy. ..
- Weng T, Mishra A, Guo Y, Wang Y, Su L, Huang C, et al. Regulation of lung surfactant secretion by microRNA-150. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2012;422:586-9 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, pre-treatment of E10 cells with the adenovirus reduced the surfactant secretion induced by E10 cell conditioned medium. Our study demonstrates that miR-150 regulates surfactant secretion through P2X7R. ..
- Flamant S, Ritchie W, Guilhot J, Holst J, Bonnet M, Chomel J, et al. Micro-RNA response to imatinib mesylate in patients with chronic myeloid leukemia. Haematologica. 2010;95:1325-33 pubmed publisher..We found that imatinib treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia patients rapidly normalizes the characteristic miRNA expression profile, suggesting that miRNAs may serve as a novel clinically useful biomarker in this disease. ..
- Li J, Hu L, Tian C, Lu F, Wu J, Liu L. microRNA-150 promotes cervical cancer cell growth and survival by targeting FOXO4. BMC Mol Biol. 2015;16:24 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our data demonstrated that elevated miR-150 targets FOXO4 expression and therefore regulates multiple genes expression, resulting in cervical cancer cell growth and survival. ..
- Li W, Wang Y, Zhang Q, Tang L, Liu X, Dai Y, et al. MicroRNA-486 as a Biomarker for Early Diagnosis and Recurrence of Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0134220 pubmed publisher..Monitoring change of miR-486 expression in plasma might be an effective and non-invasive method for recurrence prediction of early-staged NSCLC patients. ..
- Peng L, Chen G, Zhu Z, Shen Z, Du C, Zang R, et al. Circular RNA ZNF609 functions as a competitive endogenous RNA to regulate AKT3 expression by sponging miR-150-5p in Hirschsprung's disease. Oncotarget. 2017;8:808-818 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, these findings illustrated that cir-ZNF609 took part in the onset of HSCR through the crosstalk with AKT3 by competing for shared miR-150-5p. ..
- King B, Esguerra J, Golec E, Eliasson L, Kemper C, Blom A. CD46 Activation Regulates miR-150-Mediated Control of GLUT1 Expression and Cytokine Secretion in Human CD4+ T Cells. J Immunol. 2016;196:1636-45 pubmed publisher..Knockdown of miR-150 led to a reduction in IL-10 but not IFN-?. CD46 therefore controls both Th1 activation and regulation via a miR-150-dependent mechanism. ..
- Morris V, Zhang A, Yang T, Stirewalt D, Ramamurthy R, Meshinchi S, et al. MicroRNA-150 expression induces myeloid differentiation of human acute leukemia cells and normal hematopoietic progenitors. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e75815 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that miR-150 promotes myeloid differentiation, a previously uncharacterized role for this miRNA, and that absent or low miR-150 expression contributes to blocked myeloid differentiation in acute leukemia cells. ..
- Qu Y, Pan S, Kang M, Dong R, Zhao J. MicroRNA-150 functions as a tumor suppressor in osteosarcoma by targeting IGF2BP1. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:5275-84 pubmed publisher..In addition, downregulation of endogenous IGF2BP1 exhibited similar effects of overexpression of miR-150. Taken together, these findings suggest that miR-150 functions as a tumor suppressor in OS partially by targeting IGF2BP1. ..
- Estrella S, García Díaz D, Codner E, Camacho Guillén P, Perez Bravo F. [Expression of miR-22 and miR-150 in type 1 diabetes mellitus: Possible relationship with autoimmunity and clinical characteristics]. Med Clin (Barc). 2016;147:245-7 pubmed publisher..miR-22 (baseline condition) and miR-150 (11mM condition) or the ketoacidosis component. miR-22 and 150 were not associated with the autoimmune component present in T1D patients. ..
- Wang S, Yin J, Li T, Yuan L, Wang D, He J, et al. Upregulated circulating miR-150 is associated with the risk of intrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma. Oncol Rep. 2015;33:819-25 pubmed publisher..Moreover, on the basis of the plasma miR-150 level, 15 ICC patients were divided into a low or high expression group. We found that plasma miR-150 is a potential diagnostic biomarker for ICC. ..
- Rajput C, Tauseef M, Farazuddin M, Yazbeck P, Amin M, Avin Br V, et al. MicroRNA-150 Suppression of Angiopoetin-2 Generation and Signaling Is Crucial for Resolving Vascular Injury. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2016;36:380-8 pubmed publisher..miR-150 is a novel suppressor of Ang2 generation with a key role in resolving vascular injury and reducing mortality resulting from sepsis. ..
- Zununi Vahed S, Poursadegh Zonouzi A, Mahmoodpoor F, Samadi N, Ardalan M, Omidi Y. Circulating miR-150, miR-192, miR-200b, and miR-423-3p as Non-invasive Biomarkers of Chronic Allograft Dysfunction. Arch Med Res. 2017;48:96-104 pubmed publisher..Therefore, they are proposed to be considered as potential diagnostic biomarkers for monitoring of renal graft function. ..
- Chen R, Yang K, Lee I, Liu J, Huang C, Lin C, et al. Augmented miR-150 expression associated with depressed SOCS1 expression involved in dengue haemorrhagic fever. J Infect. 2014;69:366-74 pubmed publisher..We demonstrate for the first time that augmented miR-150 expression with depressed SOCS1 expression in CD14(+) cells are associated with the pathogenesis of DHF. ..
- Chanudet E, Wozniak M, Bouaoun L, Byrnes G, Mukeriya A, Zaridze D, et al. Large-scale genome-wide screening of circulating microRNAs in clear cell renal cell carcinoma reveals specific signatures in late-stage disease. Int J Cancer. 2017;141:1730-1740 pubmed publisher..In summary, our results suggest that circulating miRNAs may provide insights into renal cell carcinoma progression. ..
- Wang X, Ren Y, Wang Z, Xiong X, Han S, Pan W, et al. Down-regulation of 5S rRNA by miR-150 and miR-383 enhances c-Myc-rpL11 interaction and inhibits proliferation of esophageal squamous carcinoma cells. FEBS Lett. 2015;589:3989-97 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results highlight the involvement of miRNAs in ribosomal regulation during tumorigenesis. ..
- Hoareau Aveilla C, Valentin T, Daugrois C, Quelen C, Mitou G, Quentin S, et al. Reversal of microRNA-150 silencing disadvantages crizotinib-resistant NPM-ALK(+) cell growth. J Clin Invest. 2015;125:3505-18 pubmed publisher..Methylation of the MIR150 gene was substantially elevated in NPM-ALK(+) biopsies and correlated with reduced miR-150 expression...
- Zhou H, Hasni S, Perez P, Tandon M, Jang S, Zheng C, et al. miR-150 promotes renal fibrosis in lupus nephritis by downregulating SOCS1. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2013;24:1073-87 pubmed publisher..In summary, miR-150 is a promising quantitative renal biomarker of kidney injury in lupus nephritis. Our results suggest that miR-150 promotes renal fibrosis by increasing profibrotic molecules through downregulation of SOCS1. ..
- Li T, Xie J, Shen C, Cheng D, Shi Y, Wu Z, et al. miR-150-5p inhibits hepatoma cell migration and invasion by targeting MMP14. PLoS ONE. 2014;9:e115577 pubmed publisher..More important, re-expression of MMP14 in hepatoma cells partially reverses the effect of miR-150-5p in inhibiting cell invasion. ..
- Choi G, Ko K, Kim J, Kim J, Oh S, Han I, et al. Association of miR-34a, miR-130a, miR-150 and miR-155 polymorphisms with the risk of ischemic stroke. Int J Mol Med. 2016;38:345-56 pubmed publisher..To the best of our knowledge, this is the first study to evaluate the association between miRNA polymorphisms (miR-34aC>A, miR-130aC>T, miR-150G>A and miR-155T>A) and ischemic stroke. ..
- Fallah P, Arefian E, Naderi M, Aghaee Bakhtiari S, Atashi A, Ahmadi K, et al. miR-146a and miR-150 promote the differentiation of CD133+ cells into T-lymphoid lineage. Mol Biol Rep. 2013;40:4713-9 pubmed publisher..Moreover, miRNAs could be used either as substitutes or complements of the conventional differentiation protocols for higher efficiency. ..
- Wu X, Xia M, Chen D, Wu F, Lv Z, Zhan Q, et al. Profiling of downregulated blood-circulating miR-150-5p as a novel tumor marker for cholangiocarcinoma. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:15019-15029 pubmed..Thus, further study could evaluate miR-150-5p as a novel target and predictor for CCA prevention and treatment. ..
- Fogli S, Polini B, Carpi S, Pardini B, Naccarati A, Dubbini N, et al. Identification of plasma microRNAs as new potential biomarkers with high diagnostic power in human cutaneous melanoma. Tumour Biol. 2017;39:1010428317701646 pubmed publisher..The triple classifier had a high capacity to discriminate between melanoma patients and healthy controls, making it suitable to be used in early melanoma diagnosis. ..
- Sang W, Wang Y, Zhang C, Zhang D, Sun C, Niu M, et al. MiR-150 impairs inflammatory cytokine production by targeting ARRB-2 after blocking CD28/B7 costimulatory pathway. Immunol Lett. 2016;172:1-10 pubmed publisher..Therefore, miR-150 could become a novel potential therapeutic target in transplantation immunology. ..
- Yu S, Deng G, Qian D, Xie Z, Sun H, Huang D, et al. Detection of apoptosis-associated microRNA in human apheresis platelets during storage by quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction analysis. Blood Transfus. 2014;12:541-7 pubmed publisher..001). Since Bcl-xl and Bak1, members of the Bcl-2 family, are the targets of hsa-miR-326, our findings suggest that hsa-miR-326 may be involved in platelet apoptosis during storage. ..
- Ghose J, Bhattacharyya N. Transcriptional regulation of microRNA-100, -146a, and -150 genes by p53 and NFÎºB p65/RelA in mouse striatal STHdh(Q7)/ Hdh(Q7) cells and human cervical carcinoma HeLa cells. RNA Biol. 2015;12:457-77 pubmed publisher..Our observation with cell lines thus provides an important platform upon which further work is to be done to establish the biological significance of such co-regulation of miRNAs by p53 and NFÎºB p65/RelA. ..
- Guo Y, Wang L, Li B, Xu H, Yang J, Zheng L, et al. Wnt/?-catenin pathway transactivates microRNA-150 that promotes EMT of colorectal cancer cells by suppressing CREB signaling. Oncotarget. 2016;7:42513-42526 pubmed publisher..In summary, our data indicate that miR-150 is a novel Wnt effector that may significantly enhance EMT of CRC cells by targeting the CREB signaling pathway. ..
- Desjarlais M, Dussault S, Dhahri W, Mathieu R, Rivard A. MicroRNA-150 Modulates Ischemia-Induced Neovascularization in Atherosclerotic Conditions. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2017;37:900-908 pubmed publisher..Forced expression of miR-150 using a miR mimic could constitute a novel therapeutic strategy to improve ischemia-induced neovascularization in atherosclerotic conditions. ..
- Yin Q, Sun X, Yang G, Li X, Wu M, Zhao J. Increased expression of microRNA-150 is associated with poor prognosis in non-small cell lung cancer. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:842-6 pubmed..007). Our data indicated that overexpression of miR-150 in NSCLC tissues has prognostic value. ..
- Cheng L, Zhou R, Chen M, Feng L, Li H. MicroRNA-150 targets Rho-associated protein kinase 1 to inhibit cell proliferation, migration and invasion in papillary thyroid carcinoma. Mol Med Rep. 2017;16:2217-2224 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, miR?150 overexpression in PTC may inhibit growth and metastasis of PTC cells. miR?150/ROCK1?based targeted therapy may be a potential strategy for the treatment of PTC. ..
- Aherne S, Madden S, Hughes D, Pardini B, Naccarati A, Levy M, et al. Circulating miRNAs miR-34a and miR-150 associated with colorectal cancer progression. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:329 pubmed publisher..We identified two circulating miRNAs capable of distinguishing patient groups with different diseases of the colon from each other, and patients with advanced cancer from benign disease groups. ..
- Sun Y, Su B, Zhang P, Xie H, Zheng H, Xu Y, et al. Expression of miR-150 and miR-3940-5p is reduced in non-small cell lung carcinoma and correlates with clinicopathological features. Oncol Rep. 2013;29:704-12 pubmed publisher..miR-150 and miR-3940-5p may affect p53 expression through a direct or indirect pathway. ..
- Feng J, Yang Y, Zhang P, Wang F, Ma Y, Qin H, et al. miR-150 functions as a tumour suppressor in human colorectal cancer by targeting c-Myb. J Cell Mol Med. 2014;18:2125-34 pubmed publisher..The current findings suggest that miR-150 may have important roles in the pathogenesis of colorectal cancer. ..
- Fourie N, Peace R, Abey S, Sherwin L, Rahim Williams B, Smyser P, et al. Elevated circulating miR-150 and miR-342-3p in patients with irritable bowel syndrome. Exp Mol Pathol. 2014;96:422-5 pubmed publisher..These miRNAs link to pain and inflammatory pathways both of which are thought to be dysregulated in IBS. Larger sample sizes are needed to confirm their importance and potential as biomarkers. ..
- Sun Z, Wang Y, Han X, Zhao X, Peng Y, Li Y, et al. miR-150 inhibits terminal erythroid proliferation and differentiation. Oncotarget. 2015;6:43033-47 pubmed publisher..This is the first report highlighting the relationship between miRNA and membrane protein and enhancing our understanding of how miRNA works in the hematopoietic system. ..
- Sinha M, Ghose J, Bhattarcharyya N. Micro RNA -214,-150,-146a and-125b target Huntingtin gene. RNA Biol. 2011;8:1005-21 pubmed publisher..In summary, regulation of HTT by miRNAs might provide a new mechanism for the modulation of HD. ..
- Scrutinio D, Conserva F, Passantino A, Iacoviello M, Lagioia R, Gesualdo L. Circulating microRNA-150-5p as a novel biomarker for advanced heart failure: A genome-wide prospective study. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2017;36:616-624 pubmed publisher..The association of miR-150-5p with maladaptive remodeling, disease severity and outcome supports the pathophysiologic relevance of downregulated miR-150-5p expression to AHF. ..
- Qin B, Shu Y, Xiao L, Lu T, Lin Y, Yang H, et al. MicroRNA-150 targets ELK1 and modulates the apoptosis induced by ox-LDL in endothelial cells. Mol Cell Biochem. 2017;429:45-58 pubmed publisher..These findings reveal a novel role of miR-150 in endothelial apoptosis and indicate a therapeutic potential of miR-150 for endothelial dysfunction and atherosclerosis. ..
- Dezhong L, Xiaoyi Z, Xianlian L, Hongyan Z, Guohua Z, Bo S, et al. miR-150 is a factor of survival in prostate cancer patients. J BUON. 2015;20:173-9 pubmed..miR-150 was overexpressed in PC at both the mRNA and protein levels, and high expression of miR-150 could serve as a novel and reliable prognostic biomarker for PC patients. ..
- Goren Y, Meiri E, Hogan C, Mitchell H, Lebanony D, Salman N, et al. Relation of reduced expression of MiR-150 in platelets to atrial fibrillation in patients with chronic systolic heart failure. Am J Cardiol. 2014;113:976-81 pubmed publisher..65, p = 0.0087). In conclusion, miR-150 expression levels in platelets of patients with systolic HF with AF are significantly reduced and correlated to the cell-free circulating levels of this miRNA. ..
- Wang M, Yang W, Li M, Li Y. Low expression of miR-150 in pediatric intestinal Burkitt lymphoma. Exp Mol Pathol. 2014;96:261-6 pubmed publisher..miR-150 plays an important role in BL by targeting c-Myb and Survivin. Re-expression of miR-150 reduced the proliferation of Raji cells, which suggests it to be a promising novel candidate for tumor treatment. ..
- Lu W, Zhang H, Niu Y, Wu Y, Sun W, Li H, et al. Long non-coding RNA linc00673 regulated non-small cell lung cancer proliferation, migration, invasion and epithelial mesenchymal transition by sponging miR-150-5p. Mol Cancer. 2017;16:118 pubmed publisher..We validated linc00673 as a novel oncogenic lncRNA and demonstrated the molecular mechanism by which it promotes NSCLC, which will advance our understanding of its clinical significance. ..
- Li X, Chen L, Wang W, Meng F, Zhao R, Chen Y. MicroRNA-150 Inhibits Cell Invasion and Migration and Is Downregulated in Human Osteosarcoma. Cytogenet Genome Res. 2015;146:124-35 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, miR-150 inhibits cell proliferation, invasion, and metastasis and stimulates cell apoptosis by regulating the expression of Sp1. Therefore, miR-150 may be a potential clinical target for the treatment of OS patients. ..
- Wuerkenbieke D, Wang J, Li Y, Ma C. miRNA-150 downregulation promotes pertuzumab resistance in ovarian cancer cells via AKT activation. Arch Gynecol Obstet. 2015;292:1109-16 pubmed publisher..miRNA-150 knockdown activated PI3K-Akt pathway and LY294002 reversed the effect of miR-150 knockdown. miRNA-150 downregulation may contribute to the pertuzumab resistance in ovarian cancer via, at least in part, PI3K-akt pathway. ..
- Bostjancic E, Zidar N, Glavac D. MicroRNA microarray expression profiling in human myocardial infarction. Dis Markers. 2009;27:255-68 pubmed publisher..Finally, qRT-PCR analysis confirmed dysregulation of 7 miRNAs, miR-150, miR-186, miR-210, miR-451, and muscle-specific, miR-1 and miR-133a/b; all of these are believed to be involved in various physiological and pathological processes. ..
- BarbÃ¡chano A, FernÃ¡ndez Barral A, Pereira F, Segura M, OrdÃ³Ã±ez MorÃ¡n P, Carrillo de Santa Pau E, et al. SPROUTY-2 represses the epithelial phenotype of colon carcinoma cells via upregulation of ZEB1 mediated by ETS1 and miR-200/miR-150. Oncogene. 2016;35:2991-3003 pubmed publisher..The dissection of the mechanism of action of SPRY2 in colon cancer cells is important to understand the upregulation of this gene in a subset of patients with this neoplasia that have poor prognosis. ..
- Moles R, Bellon M, Nicot C. STAT1: A Novel Target of miR-150 and miR-223 Is Involved in the Proliferation of HTLV-I-Transformed and ATL Cells. Neoplasia. 2015;17:449-62 pubmed publisher..HTLV-I-transformed and ATL-derived cells have reduced levels of miR150 and miR223 expression, which coincide with increased STAT1 expression and STAT1-dependent signaling...
- Kreth S, Ledderose C, Schütz S, Beiras A, Heyn J, Weis F, et al. MicroRNA-150 inhibits expression of adiponectin receptor 2 and is a potential therapeutic target in patients with chronic heart failure. J Heart Lung Transplant. 2014;33:252-60 pubmed publisher..MicroRNA-150 counteracts ADIPOR2 up-regulation in CHF and thus may contribute to adiponectin resistance. Targeting microRNA-150 may be a future strategy to restore cardioprotective adiponectin effects. ..
- Wang D, Ma Z, Li Y, Wang Y, Zhao B, Wei J, et al. miR-150, p53 protein and relevant miRNAs consist of a regulatory network in NSCLC tumorigenesis. Oncol Rep. 2013;30:492-8 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that miR-150, p53 protein and relevant miRNAs are members of a regulatory network in NSCLC tumorigenesis. ..
- Moskwa P, Zinn P, Choi Y, Shukla S, Fendler W, Chen C, et al. A functional screen identifies miRs that induce radioresistance in glioblastomas. Mol Cancer Res. 2014;12:1767-78 pubmed publisher..Here, an unbiased functional screen identified four microRNAs (miR1, miR125a, miR150, and miR425) that induce radioresistance...
- Jiang X, Liu Y, Li H, Gao Y, Mu R, Guo J, et al. MYSM1/miR-150/FLT3 inhibits B1a cell proliferation. Oncotarget. 2016;7:68086-68096 pubmed publisher..Thus, this study uncovers a novel pathway MYSM1/miR-150/FLT3 that inhibits proliferation of B1a, which may be involved in the pathogenesis of SLE. ..
- Hornick N, Doron B, Abdelhamed S, Huan J, Harrington C, Shen R, et al. AML suppresses hematopoiesis by releasing exosomes that contain microRNAs targeting c-MYB. Sci Signal. 2016;9:ra88 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, combining miRNA target data with protein-protein interaction data may be a broadly applicable strategy to define the effects of exosome-mediated trafficking of regulatory molecules within the tumor microenvironment. ..
- Sun W, Zhang Z, Wang J, Shang R, Zhou L, Wang X, et al. MicroRNA-150 suppresses cell proliferation and metastasis in hepatocellular carcinoma by inhibiting the GAB1-ERK axis. Oncotarget. 2016;7:11595-608 pubmed publisher..Taken together, this study demonstrates that miR-150 may be useful as a prognostic marker and that the identified miR-150-GAB1-ERK axis is a potential therapeutic target for HCC. ..
- Lei Y, Hu X, Li B, Peng M, Tong S, Zu X, et al. miR-150 modulates cisplatin chemosensitivity and invasiveness of muscle-invasive bladder cancer cells via targeting PDCD4 in vitro. Med Sci Monit. 2014;20:1850-7 pubmed publisher..Thus, modulation of the miR-150-PDCD4 axis shows promise as a therapeutic strategy for MIBC. ..
- Hojjati M, Azarkeivan A, Pourfathollah A, Amirizadeh N. Comparison of MicroRNAs Mediated in Reactivation of the ?-Globin in ?-Thalassemia Patients, Responders and Non-Responders to Hydroxyurea. Hemoglobin. 2017;41:110-115 pubmed publisher..However, further investigations need to be performed to verify this hypothesis. ..
- Zhang R, Lan C, Pei H, Duan G, Huang L, Li L. Expression of circulating miR-486 and miR-150 in patients with acute myocardial infarction. BMC Cardiovasc Disord. 2015;15:51 pubmed publisher..845 in discriminating NSTEMI patients from healthy controls. Results indicated that the levels of circulating miR-486 and miR-150 are associated with AMI. They may be novel and powerful biomarkers for AMI, especially for NSTEMI. ..