Genomes and Genes
mevalonate pyrophosphate decarboxylase
Gene Symbol: mevalonate pyrophosphate decarboxylase
Description: mevalonate diphosphate decarboxylase
Alias: FP17780, MDDase, MPD, POROK7, diphosphomevalonate decarboxylase, mevalonate (diphospho) decarboxylase, mevalonate pyrophosphate decarboxylase
Products: mevalonate pyrophosphate decarboxylase
Publications160 found, 100 shown here
- Deep N, Graffeo C, Copeland W, Link M, Atkinson J, Neff B, et al. Teflon granulomas mimicking cerebellopontine angle tumors following microvascular decompression. Laryngoscope. 2017;127:715-719 pubmed publisher..Surgical intervention is not required unless progressive neurologic complications ensue. 4 Laryngoscope, 127:715-719, 2017. ..
- Chen M, Yang M, Zhou W, Li S. Preliminary Study on the Relationship Between Inflammation and Hemifacial Spasm. World Neurosurg. 2019;: pubmed publisher..8. Multiple logistic regression analysis indicated that only interleukin-2 receptor and IL-6 were relevant to HFS. Inflammation is relative to HFS. IL-6 may be 1 of many factors involved in pathogenesis of HFS. ..
- Liu L, Ren Y, Ren P, Yang M, You J, Zhou L, et al. Prognosis of Symptoms and Complications After Microvascular Decompression for Hemifacial Spasm: A Single-Center Experience. World Neurosurg. 2018;118:e557-e561 pubmed publisher..Permanent complications after MVD for HFS are rare. Age may relate to the occurrence of PPSCs, and postoperative HFS may be a protective factor for patients with facial palsy after MVD. ..
- Han D, Cao C, Su Y, Wang J, Sun J, Chen H, et al. Ginkgo biloba exocarp extracts inhibits angiogenesis and its effects on Wnt/?-catenin-VEGF signaling pathway in Lewis lung cancer. J Ethnopharmacol. 2016;192:406-412 pubmed publisher..GBEE played the effects of anti-tumor and anti-metastatic depending upon the inhibition of tumor angiogenesis, which may be closely relevant to its effect in blockage of Wnt /?-catenin-VEGF signaling pathway in LLC. ..
- Xia L, Liu M, Zhong J, Dou N, Li B, Sun H, et al. Fatal complications following microvascular decompression: could it be avoided and salvaged?. Neurosurg Rev. 2017;40:389-396 pubmed publisher..Once a cerebellar hematoma is confirmed, an emergency surgery should not be hesitated. A prompt evacuation of the hematomas followed by a dual ventricular drainage via both the frontal horns may save the patient. ..
- Jayavelu A, MÃ¼ller J, Bauer R, BÃ¶hmer S, LÃ¤ssig J, Cerny Reiterer S, et al. NOX4-driven ROS formation mediates PTP inactivation and cell transformation in FLT3ITD-positive AML cells. Leukemia. 2016;30:473-83 pubmed publisher..Development of a myeloproliferative-like disease (MPD) caused by FLT3ITD-transformed 32D cells in C3H/HeJ mice, and of a leukemia-like disease in mice transplanted with ..
- Lin J, Zhang Y, Peng R, Ji X, Luo G, Luo W, et al. Preoperative Imaging and Microscopic Navigation During Surgery Can Avoid Unnecessarily Opening the Mastoid Air Cells Through Craniotomy Using the Retrosigmoid Approach. World Neurosurg. 2019;121:e15-e21 pubmed publisher..Image processing and intraoperative microscopic navigation can avoid unnecessarily opening MACs and might reduce postoperative cerebrospinal leakage and scalp infection after RA craniotomy. ..
- Law T, Cheung W, Wu F, Zhang R, Chung J, Wang C, et al. Endometrial Vascularization Characterized by Optical Coherence Tomography and Immunohistochemistry in Women Undergoing In Vitro Fertilization-Embryo Transfer Treatment. Medicina (Kaunas). 2019;55: pubmed publisher..Our findings also suggest OCT appears to be a promising non-invasive or minimally invasive alternative to study endometrial vascularity in women with reproductive failure. ..
- Arunagiri P, Balamurugan E, Saravanakumar M, Irene M. Omega-3 fatty acids supplementation with lithium and aripiprazole for improving the balance of circulating hormones and brain neurotransmitters in manic mice model. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2018;391:335-346 pubmed publisher..evaluate the combined effect of lithium and aripiprazole supplemented with omega-3 fatty acids in methylphenidate (MPD)-induced manic mice...
- Wang L, Chen Q, Li G, Ke D. Ghrelin ameliorates impaired angiogenesis of ischemic myocardium through GHSR1a-mediated AMPK/eNOS signal pathway in diabetic rats. Peptides. 2015;73:77-87 pubmed publisher..And these beneficial effects derive from regulating GHSR1a-mediated AMPK/eNOS signal pathway by upregulating of HIF1Î±, VEGF and its receptors Flk-1, Flt-1 expressions. ..
- Kim V, Cornwell W, Oros M, Durra H, Criner G, Rogers T. Plasma Chemokine signature correlates with lung goblet cell hyperplasia in smokers with and without chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. BMC Pulm Med. 2015;15:111 pubmed publisher..These data suggest that smoking upregulates a systemic pattern of neutrophil and macrophage chemoattractant expression, and this correlates significantly with the development of goblet cell hyperplasia. ..
- Motoyama K, Sobue F, Kawaide H, Yoshimura T, Hemmi H. Conversion of Mevalonate 3-Kinase into 5-Phosphomevalonate 3-Kinase by Single Amino Acid Mutations. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2019;85: pubmed publisher..specific to thermophilic archaea of the order Thermoplasmatales The enzyme is homologous to diphosphomevalonate decarboxylase, which is involved in the widely distributed classical mevalonate pathway, and to phosphomevalonate ..
- Farajzadeh A, Bathaie S, Arabkheradmand J, Ghodsi S, Faghihzadeh S. Different Pain States of Trigeminal Neuralgia Make Significant Changes in the Plasma Proteome and Some Biochemical Parameters: a Preliminary Cohort Study. J Mol Neurosci. 2018;66:524-534 pubmed publisher..Our findings support the role of altered proteins in TN pathophysiology and suggest involvement of the evaluated neurotransmitters and Vit D in pain pathway sensitization during the disease. ..
- Thirumala P, Meigh K, Dasyam N, Shankar P, Sarma K, Sarma D, et al. The incidence of high-frequency hearing loss after microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia, glossopharyngeal neuralgia, or geniculate neuralgia. J Neurosurg. 2015;123:1500-6 pubmed publisher..Changes in intraoperative BAEP waveforms were not useful in predicting HFHL after MVD. Repeated postoperative audiological examinations may be useful in assessing the prognosis of HFHL. ..
- Manfredsson F, Tumer N, Erdos B, Landa T, Broxson C, Sullivan L, et al. Nigrostriatal rAAV-mediated GDNF overexpression induces robust weight loss in a rat model of age-related obesity. Mol Ther. 2009;17:980-91 pubmed publisher..factor [corticotrophin-releasing hormone (CRH)] neurons located specifically in the medial parvocellullar division (MPD) of the paraventricular nucleus of the hypothalamus...
- Wang Q, Wang S, Sun S, Cheng Z, Zhang Y, Chen G, et al. The effects of RNA interference mediated VEGF gene silencing on biological behavior of renal cell carcinoma and transplanted renal tumor in nude mice. Cancer Biomark. 2016;16:1-9 pubmed publisher..The VEGF gene silencing could inhibit the cell proliferation, migration and invasion of RCC 786-O cells; inhibition of VEGF protein expression could prevent transplanted RCC growth and tumor angiogenesis. ..
- Shao F, Lv M, Zheng Y, Jiang J, Wang Y, Lv L, et al. The anti-tumour activity of rLj-RGD4, an RGD toxin protein from Lampetra japonica, on human laryngeal squamous carcinoma Hep-2 cells in nude mice. Biochimie. 2015;119:183-91 pubmed publisher..Thus, these results indicate that the recombinant RGD toxin protein rLj-RGD4 may serve as a potent clinical therapy for human laryngeal squamous carcinoma. ..
- Guo M, Cai Y, Yao X, Li Z. Mathematical modeling of atherosclerotic plaque destabilization: Role of neovascularization and intraplaque hemorrhage. J Theor Biol. 2018;450:53-65 pubmed publisher..We envision that the present model and its future advances can serve as a valuable theoretical platform for studying the dynamic changes in the microenvironment during the plaque destabilization. ..
- Satoh T, Kikuyama M, Kawaguchi S, Kanemoto H, Muro H, Hanada K. Acute pancreatitis-onset carcinoma in situ of the pancreas with focal fat replacement diagnosed using serial pancreatic-juice aspiration cytologic examination (SPACE). Clin J Gastroenterol. 2017;10:541-545 pubmed publisher..magnetic resonance imaging revealed a swollen pancreatic parenchyma with dilatation of the main pancreatic duct (MPD) of the pancreas tail, which was separated from the normal pancreas body side by a locally atrophic part of the ..
- Chen Y, Huang H, Yao C, Su F, Guan W, Yan S, et al. Antitumor activity of combined endostatin and thymidine kinase gene therapy in C6 glioma models. Cancer Med. 2016;5:2477-86 pubmed publisher..These findings indicate combined TK and ES gene therapy was associated with a superior antitumor efficacy as compared to single gene therapy in C6 glioma. ..
- Matsubayashi H, Kishida Y, Yoshida Y, Yoshida M, Tanaka Y, Igarashi K, et al. Autoimmune pancreatitis with colonic stenosis: an unusual complication and atypical pancreatographic finding. BMC Gastroenterol. 2014;14:173 pubmed publisher..Endoscopic retrograde pancreatography (ERP) was unable to visualize the main pancreatic duct (MPD) at the pancreatic tail, despite a full contrast injection...
- Deek M, Benenati B, Kim S, Chen T, Ahmed I, Zou W, et al. Thoracic Vertebral Body Irradiation Contributes to Acute Hematologic Toxicity During Chemoradiation Therapy for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2016;94:147-154 pubmed publisher..1%. Hematologic toxicity is associated with greater RT doses to the TV during CRT for NSCLC. Sparing of the TV using advanced radiation techniques may improve tolerance of CRT and result in improved tolerance of concurrent chemotherapy. ..
- Zhang J, Yi Y, Yang S, Zhu Y, Hu X. [Effects of adipose-derived stem cell released exosomes on proliferation, migration, and tube-like differentiation of human umbilical vein endothelial cells]. Zhongguo Xiu Fu Chong Jian Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2018;32:1351-1357 pubmed publisher..470， P=0.000）。. ADSC-Exos 可促进 HUVECs 增殖、迁移及管样结构形成，提示 ADSC-Exos 可促进血管新生。. ..
- Gospodarev V, Chakravarthy V, Harms C, Myers H, Kaplan B, Kim E, et al. Computed Tomography Cisternography for Evaluation of Trigeminal Neuralgia When Magnetic Resonance Imaging Is Contraindicated: Case Report and Review of the Literature. World Neurosurg. 2018;113:180-183 pubmed publisher..However, for patients who have contraindications to MRI, CT cisternography is shown to also be an effective method for visualizing the trigeminal root entry zone and nearby vasculature in preparation for MVD of the trigeminal nerve. ..
- Tiveron M, Pomerantzeff P, de Lourdes Higuchi M, Reis M, de Jesus Pereira J, Kawakami J, et al. Infectious agents is a risk factor for myxomatous mitral valve degeneration: A case control study. BMC Infect Dis. 2017;17:297 pubmed publisher..Despite of low percentage of Borrelia burgdorferi in MD group, this agent was correlated with myxomatous degeneration and this may occour due synergistic actions between these infectious agents likely contribute to collagen degradation. ..
- Fujie S, Matsubayashi H, Ishiwatari H, Hazama H, Ito T, Sasaki K, et al. Intraductal Tubulopapillary Epithelial Proliferation Associated with Type 1 Autoimmune Pancreatitis. J Gastrointestin Liver Dis. 2018;27:83-87 pubmed publisher..Magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography revealed a narrowing of the main pancreatic duct (MPD) at the pancreatic body, a markedly dilated upstream duct, and a slightly dilated downstream duct...
- Wu L, Yao C, Xiong Z, Zhang R, Wang Z, Wu Y, et al. The effects of a picosecond pulsed electric field on angiogenesis in the cervical cancer xenograft models. Gynecol Oncol. 2016;141:175-81 pubmed publisher..PsPEF exhibited dramatic anti-tumor and anti-angiogenesis effects in cervical cancer xenograft models by exerting direct effect on cancer cells and vascular endothelial cells and indirect effect on tumor angiogenesis-related factors. ..
- Easwer H, Chatterjee N, Thomas A, Santhosh K, Raman K, Sridhar R. Usefulness of flat detector CT (FD-CT) with biplane fluoroscopy for complication avoidance during radiofrequency thermal rhizotomy for trigeminal neuralgia. J Neurointerv Surg. 2016;8:830-3 pubmed publisher..The technique increases the safety and precision of such treatments and helps to manage potential complications. ..
- Liu Y, Jang S, Xie L, Sowa G. Host deficiency in caveolin-2 inhibits lung carcinoma tumor growth by impairing tumor angiogenesis. Cancer Res. 2014;74:6452-62 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, host-expressed Cav-2 may promote tumor growth via supporting tumor-induced angiogenesis. Thus, Cav-2 expressed in tumor microenvironment may potentially become a novel target for cancer therapy. ..
- Sluiter N, de Cuba E, Kwakman R, Meijerink W, Delis van Diemen P, CoupÃ© V, et al. Versican and vascular endothelial growth factor expression levels in peritoneal metastases from colorectal cancer are associated with survival after cytoreductive surgery and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy. Clin Exp Metastasis. 2016;33:297-307 pubmed publisher..Independent validation in a well-defined patient cohort is required to confirm the putative prognostic role of these candidate biomarkers. ..
- Yamazaki M, Higuchi T, Shimokoshi T, Kiguchi T, Horii Y, Yoshimura N, et al. Acute coronary syndrome: evaluation of detection capability using non-electrocardiogram-gated parenchymal phase CT imaging. Jpn J Radiol. 2016;34:331-8 pubmed publisher..Parenchymal phase was acquired at 100-s scan delay. The presence of a myocardial perfusion defect (MPD) on the left ventricle (a decrease of >20 HU) and its capability to detect ACS were evaluated...
- Liu Y, Ma J, Yu K, Li M, Liu F, Yan Q, et al. Expression of programmed cell death 1/programmed cell death ligand 1 in the tumor microenvironments of primary gastrointestinal diffuse large B cell lymphomas. Pathol Res Pract. 2018;214:507-512 pubmed publisher..cells and positive PD-L1 expression in non-cancer cells of the GI DLBCL microenvironment (microenvironmental PD-L1, mPD-L1) were 11.96% (11 of 92) and 41.98% (34 of 81), respectively...
- Olivares C, Wang J, Luna C, Field J, Abrell L, Sierra Alvarez R. Continuous treatment of the insensitive munitions compound N-methyl-p-nitro aniline (MNA) in an upflow anaerobic sludge blanket (UASB) bioreactor. Chemosphere. 2016;144:1116-22 pubmed publisher..MNA was transformed almost stoichiometrically to N-methyl-p-phenylenediamine (MPD). MPD was not mineralized; however, it was readily autoxidized and polymerized extensively upon aeration at pH = 9...
- Yamada S, Fujii T, Murotani K, Kanda M, Sugimoto H, Nakayama G, et al. Comparison of the international consensus guidelines for predicting malignancy in intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms. Surgery. 2016;159:878-84 pubmed publisher..Based on the 2012 guidelines, high-risk stigmata (mural nodule with enhancement, main pancreatic duct [MPD] â‰¥ 10 mm, and obstructive jaundice) and worrisome features (cyst size â‰¥ 30 mm, thickened cyst wall, ..
- Guo Y, Qiu C, Huang Z, Yu W, Yang X, Wang M. Correlational research of Golgi phosphorylation protein 3 expression in colorectal cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2015;21:13473-9 pubmed publisher..4%) was significantly higher than in GOLPH3-positive CRC (48.6%) (log-rank test, P < 0.05). High expression of GOLPH3 is found in CRC tissues. GOLPH3 expression may be a novel prognostic marker for CRC patients. ..
- Nedergaard M, Michaelsen S, Perryman L, Erler J, Poulsen H, Stockhausen M, et al. Comparison of (18)F-FET and (18)F-FLT small animal PET for the assessment of anti-VEGF treatment response in an orthotopic model of glioblastoma. Nucl Med Biol. 2016;43:198-205 pubmed publisher..Advances in knowledge and implications for patient care FET PET appears to be an early predictor of anti-VEGF efficacy. Confirmation of these results in clinical studies is needed. ..
- Fan Z, Gao X, Li X, Mao W, Chen L, Tian N. The optimal strategy of percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients with multivessel disease: an updated meta-analysis of 9 randomized controlled trials. Minerva Cardioangiol. 2017;65:148-156 pubmed publisher..The preventive PCI is associated with the lower risk of MACEs in STEMI patients with MVD compared to the CV-PCI strategy, and the S-PCI strategy seems to be an optimal choice for these patients rather than the CMV-PCI. ..
- Pathmanaban O, O Brien F, Al Tamimi Y, Hammerbeck Ward C, Rutherford S, King A. Safety of Superior Petrosal Vein Sacrifice During Microvascular Decompression of the Trigeminal Nerve. World Neurosurg. 2017;103:84-87 pubmed publisher..5%. SPV sacrifice may be used where necessary to optimize visualization of the root entry zone and maximize the chance of effective decompression of the trigeminal nerve. ..
- Wu P, Li L, Wang H, Ma T, Wu H, Fan X, et al. Role of Angiogenesis in Chronic Radiation Proctitis: New Evidence Favoring Inhibition of Angiogenesis Ex Vivo. Dig Dis Sci. 2018;63:113-125 pubmed publisher..Restoration of vascular functionality by promoting angiogenesis in the submucosal layer may help alleviate CRP in clinical practice. ..
- Li Z, Jia M, Wu X, Cui J, Pan A, Li L. Overexpression of Trps1 contributes to tumor angiogenesis and poor prognosis of human osteosarcoma. Diagn Pathol. 2015;10:167 pubmed publisher..Trps1 can be a novel promising prognostic marker and therapeutic target, and antiangiogenic therapy which targets Trps1 molecule in patients with osteosarcoma may lead to improved prognosis and longer-term survival. ..
- Dai J, Wang J, Yang L, Xiao Y, Ruan Q. miR-125a regulates angiogenesis of gastric cancer by targeting vascular endothelial growth factor A. Int J Oncol. 2015;47:1801-10 pubmed publisher..Collectively, our results indicated that miRâ€‘125a regulated the paracrine of VEGF-A in gastric cancer and thereby controlled the angiogenesis of the tumor. ..
- Himani B, Meera S, Abhimanyu S, Usha R. Ki-67 Immunostaining and its Correlation with Microvessel Density in Patients with Mutiple Myeloma. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2016;17:2559-64 pubmed..Routine assessment of these markers may help to identify high risk patients, who may benefit from with more aggressive therapy. ..
- Ishikura N, Yanagisawa M, Noguchi Sasaki M, Iwai T, Yorozu K, Kurasawa M, et al. Importance of Bevacizumab Maintenance Following Combination Chemotherapy in Human Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Xenograft Models. Anticancer Res. 2017;37:623-629 pubmed..Continuous suppression of angiogenesis by bevacizumab may contribute to the superior efficacy of maintenance treatment containing bevacizumab. ..
- Claussen C, Dafny N. Caudate neuronal recording in freely behaving animals following acute and chronic dose response methylphenidate exposure. Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 2015;136:21-30 pubmed publisherThe misuse and abuse of the psychostimulant, methylphenidate (MPD) the drug of choice in the treatment of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) has seen a sharp uprising in recent years among both youth and adults for its ..
- Sun Q, Li F, Sun F, Niu J. Interleukin-8 is a prognostic indicator in human hilar cholangiocarcinoma. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2015;8:8376-84 pubmed..005). In conclusion, IL-8 expression significantly correlated with MMP-9 expression and MVD, and IL-8 was a valuable prognostic factor for human hilar cholangiocarcinoma. ..
- Masuoka J, Matsushima T, Nakahara Y, Inoue K, Yoshioka F, Kawashima M, et al. Outcome of microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm associated with the vertebral artery. Neurosurg Rev. 2017;40:267-273 pubmed publisher..We conclude that preoperative evaluation of VA compression patterns is important to predict the difficulty of the planned MVD procedure. ..
- Li N, Zhao W, Pu C, Yang W. Hemifacial spasm associated with type 1 Chiari malformation: a retrospective study of 13 cases. Neurosurg Rev. 2017;40:275-279 pubmed publisher..There was no mortality or severe complication occurred postoperatively. Although rare, clinician should be aware of the association of HFS and type 1 Chiari malformation and consider MVD as an effective surgical management. ..
- Liu M, Chen B, Liu Z, Huang C. Highly selective and sensitive detection of 2,4,6-trinitrophenol by using newly developed blue-green photoluminescent carbon nanodots. Talanta. 2016;161:875-880 pubmed publisher..nanodots (CNDs), which are prepared through a simple hydrothermal route using spermine and m-phenylenediamine (MPD) as precursors...
- Jia G, Zhang L, Ren H, Xu J, Xu X, Yu Y. What range of stimulus intensities should we apply to elicit abnormal muscle response in microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm?. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2017;159:251-257 pubmed publisher..Thus, a wide range of stimulus intensities (1-100 mA) to trace the AMR-elicited threshold values was proposed for a more precise prediction. ..
- Cao E, Duan W, Wang A, Zheng Y. Oriented growth of poly(m-phenylenediamine) on Calotropis gigantea fiber for rapid adsorption of ciprofloxacin. Chemosphere. 2017;171:223-230 pubmed publisherA facile polymerization of m-phenylenediamine (mPD) in methanol/water (50:50, v/v) was performed via conventional chemical oxidative method by using Calotropis gigantea fiber (CGF) as the natural biotemplate...
- Eyuboglu M, Kucuk U, Senarslan O, Akdeniz B. Comparison of the presence of fragmented QRS complexes in the inferior versus the anterior leads for predicting coronary artery disease severity. Rev Port Cardiol. 2017;36:89-93 pubmed publisher..5% vs. 20.4%, p=0.009). The presence of fQRS in the anterior leads may indicate more severe CAD compared to fQRS in the inferior leads in patients undergoing a first diagnostic coronary angiography. ..
- Nandan A, Imtiaz S. Nonlinear model predictive control of managed pressure drilling. ISA Trans. 2017;69:307-314 pubmed publisherA new design of nonlinear model predictive controller (NMPC) is proposed for managed pressure drilling (MPD) system. The NMPC is based on output feedback control architecture and employs offset-free formulation proposed in ...
- Lin L, Sun W, Wang L. [Effects of mesenchymal stem cells on angiogenesis of cervical cancer HeLa cancer cell line HeLa in vivo]. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi. 2015;95:1175-8 pubmed..05). And there was a higher expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in MSC than controls. MSC promotes the in vivo angiogenesis of cervical cancer cell line by VEGF production. ..
- Shanbhogue V, Hansen S, Frost M, JÃ¸rgensen N, Hermann A, Henriksen J, et al. Compromised cortical bone compartment in type 2 diabetes mellitus patients with microvascular disease. Eur J Endocrinol. 2016;174:115-24 pubmed publisher..Cortical bone deficits are not a characteristic of all T2D patients but of a subgroup characterized by the presence of microvascular complications. Whether this influences fracture rates in these patients needs further investigation. ..
- Choi J, Kim J, Kim H, Choi W, Baek S, Lee K, et al. Comparison of tumor vascularity and hemodynamics in three rat hepatoma models. Abdom Radiol (NY). 2016;41:257-64 pubmed publisher..050 by post hoc test). The N1-S1 tumor may be suitable as a model to investigate hypervascular hepatic tumors of the liver in DCE-US such as hepatocellular carcinoma among the three tumors. ..
- Lee E, Lee K, Lee S, Kim T. Parapapillary Choroidal Microvasculature Dropout in Glaucoma: A Comparison between Optical Coherence Tomography Angiography and Indocyanine Green Angiography. Ophthalmology. 2017;124:1209-1217 pubmed publisher..A localized MvD observed in the parapapillary choroid using OCTA coincided with the ICGPD detected by ICGA. These findings indicate that OCTA accurately images impaired parapapillary choroidal circulation. ..
- Zhang Y, Alyass A, Vanniyasingam T, Sadeghirad B, Florez I, Pichika S, et al. A systematic survey of the methods literature on the reporting quality and optimal methods of handling participants with missing outcome data for continuous outcomes in randomized controlled trials. J Clin Epidemiol. 2017;88:67-80 pubmed publisher..survey of the reporting quality of simulation studies dealing with how to handle missing participant data (MPD) in randomized control trials and (2) summarize the findings of these studies...
- Tsukagoshi M, Araki K, Saito F, Kubo N, Watanabe A, Igarashi T, et al. Evaluation of the International Consensus Guidelines for the Surgical Resection of Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms. Dig Dis Sci. 2018;63:860-867 pubmed publisher..6 vs. 77.1%). When the main pancreatic duct (MPD) size ?8 mm was substituted for MPD size ?10 mm in the 2012 guidelines, the accuracy for high-grade dysplasia was ..
- Robinski M, Mau W, Wienke A, Girndt M. Shared decision-making in chronic kidney disease: A retrospection of recently initiated dialysis patients in Germany. Patient Educ Couns. 2016;99:562-570 pubmed publisher..PD patients rated all aspects of SDM more positively than did HD patients (total score: MPD=84.6, SD=24.1 vs. MHD=61.9, SD=37.3; pâ‰¤0.0001)...
- Yokoyama Y, Ebata T, Igami T, Sugawara G, Ando M, Nagino M. Proposal for a Pancreatic Configuration Index for Determining Patients at High Risk of Pancreatic Fistula Following Pancreatoduodenectomy. Dig Surg. 2016;33:169-76 pubmed publisher..The pancreatic parenchymal thickness and the main pancreatic duct (MPD) diameter at the pancreatic neck were measured using axial computed tomography scan images...
- Hu M, Ma C, Wang X, Ye C, Zhang G, Chen L, et al. MicroRNA-126 inhibits tumor proliferation and angiogenesis of hepatocellular carcinoma by down-regulating EGFL7 expression. Oncotarget. 2016;7:66922-66934 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, miR-126 could inhibit tumor proliferation and angiogenesis of HCC by down-regulating EGFL7 expression. ..
- Vlad C, Kubelac P, Onisim A, Fetica B, Fulop A, Irimie A, et al. Expression of CDCP1 and ADAM12 in the ovarian cancer microenvironment. J BUON. 2016;21:973-978 pubmed..012). Our results indicate that both tumor markers are negative prognostic factors for overall survival and additional studies are required to validate their future potential. ..
- Lekovic D, Gotic M, Skoda R, Beleslin Cokic B, Milic N, Mitrović Ajtić O, et al. Bone marrow microvessel density and plasma angiogenic factors in myeloproliferative neoplasms: clinicopathological and molecular correlations. Ann Hematol. 2017;96:393-404 pubmed publisher..This study also highlights the strong correlation of MVD with plasma angiogenic factors, JAK2 mutant allele burden, and BM fibrosis in MPNs. ..
- Wingo T, Kotlar A, Cutler D. MPD: multiplex primer design for next-generation targeted sequencing. BMC Bioinformatics. 2017;18:14 pubmed publisher..We present MPD, a software package that automates the design of multiplex PCR primers for next-generation sequencing...
- Inoue T, Hirai H, Shima A, Suzuki F, Fukushima T, Matsuda M. Diagnosis and management for trigeminal neuralgia caused solely by venous compression. Acta Neurochir (Wien). 2017;159:681-688 pubmed publisher..Division of the culprit veins is recommended if the diameter is smaller than the VCPF as it provides a better outcome and lower recurrence rate than transposition. ..
- Zhang X, Ji J, Zhang G, Fang C, Jiang F, Ma S, et al. Expression and significance of B7-H3 and Tie-2 in the tumor vasculature of clear cell renal carcinoma. Onco Targets Ther. 2017;10:5417-5424 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, B7-H3 possibly promotes ccRCC angiogenesis through the Tie-2 pathway. Thus, B7-H3 might serve as an effective endothelial marker for ccRCC prognosis and become a promising target for ccRCC anti-angiogenic-targeted therapy...
- Al Ghorbani M, Vigneshwaran V, Ranganatha V, Prabhakar B, Khanum S. Synthesis of oxadiazole-morpholine derivatives and manifestation of the repressed CD31 Microvessel Density (MVD) as tumoral angiogenic parameters in Dalton's Lymphoma. Bioorg Chem. 2015;60:136-46 pubmed publisher..The major reason for the antiproliferative activity of compound 6a was due to the repression of tumor vasculature. ..
- Qi H, Zhang W, Zhang X, Zhao C. Microvascular Decompression Surgery for Hemifacial Spasm. J Craniofac Surg. 2016;27:124-7 pubmed publisher..Skilled microsurgical techniques, as well as identifying and completely decompressing offending vessels, are the key to ensuring a successful microvascular decompression. ..
- Oda K, Higuchi T, Murai Y, Yamaguchi F, Morita A. Teflon granuloma after microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm: a case report and literature review. Neurosurg Rev. 2017;40:513-516 pubmed publisher..Here, we report one case of Teflon granuloma that occurred 4 years after MVD for hemifacial spasm. We discuss the cause, histopathological analysis, particular MVD surgical methods, and management of Teflon granuloma. ..
- Dinçer T, Yorgancıoğlu Budak G, Olmez A, Er İ, Dodurga Y, Özdemir Ö, et al. Analysis of centrosome and DNA damage response in PLK4 associated Seckel syndrome. Eur J Hum Genet. 2017;25:1118-1125 pubmed publisherMicrocephalic primordial dwarfism (MPD) is a group of autosomal recessive inherited single-gene disorders with intrauterine and postnatal global growth failure. Seckel syndrome is the most common form of the MPD...
- Obata Y, Kawano Y, Tanaka Y, Maehara T. Prognostic Impact and Post-operative Evaluation of Volumetric Measurement of the Cerebellopontine Cistern in Trigeminal Neuralgia Using 3 Tesla Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo). 2018;58:71-78 pubmed publisher..In recurrent patients, post-operative inflammatory reaction may extend to not only the operated side but also the healthy side and reduce the volume of the CPA cistern. ..
- Faustino Rocha A, Silva A, Gabriel J, Gil da Costa R, Moutinho M, Oliveira P, et al. Long-term exercise training as a modulator of mammary cancer vascularization. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016;81:273-80 pubmed publisher..Long-term exercise training increased VEGF-A expression, leading to enhanced tumor vascularization and reduced tumor burden, multiplicity and histological aggressiveness. ..
- Li Q, Ding G, Li B, Guo S. Transcriptome Analysis of Genes Involved in Dendrobine Biosynthesis in Dendrobium nobile Lindl. Infected with Mycorrhizal Fungus MF23 (Mycena sp.). Sci Rep. 2017;7:316 pubmed publisher..This study provides a good example of endophytes promoting the formation of bioactive compounds in their host and paves the way for further investigation of the dendrobine biosynthetic pathway. ..
- Rabbolini D, Chun Y, Latimer M, Kunishima S, Fixter K, Valecha B, et al. Diagnosis and treatment of MYH9-RD in an Australasian cohort with thrombocytopenia. Platelets. 2017;:1-8 pubmed publisher..We examined the mean platelet diameter (MPD) measurements as a means to better identify and quantify platelet size...
- Yu Y, Zhang Y, Shen N, Zhang R, Lu X. Effect of VEGF, P53 and telomerase on angiogenesis of gastric carcinoma tissue. Asian Pac J Trop Med. 2014;7:293-6 pubmed publisher..Mutant P53 promotes the tumor angiogenesis generation by adjusting VEGF. Telomerase has a certain role in promoting activity of angiogenesis through different way rather than P53. ..
- Li G, Ding H, Yang L. [Correlation of WT1 and VEGF Expression with Angiogenesis in Bone Marrow Biopsies of Multiple Myeloma Patients]. Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi. 2015;23:733-6 pubmed publisher..05). And statistical analysis showed that WT1 expression significantly correlated with VEGF expression (P<0.05). WT1 high expression of multiple myeloma bone tissue can up-regulate VEGF expression and promote angiogenesis. ..
- Chikuie E, Fukuda S, Tazawa H, Nishida T, Sakimoto H. A solid pseudopapillary neoplasm of the pancreas in a man presenting with acute pancreatitis: A case report. Int J Surg Case Rep. 2017;31:114-118 pubmed publisher..cholangiopancreatography (MRCP) and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) showed stenosis of the MPD adjacent to the mass...
- Xue S, He L, Zhang X, Zhou J, Li F, Wang X. Expression of Jagged1/Notch3 Signaling Pathway and their Relationship with the Tumor Angiogenesis in TNBC. Arch Med Res. 2017;48:169-179 pubmed publisher..Jagged1/Notch3 is expected to be an important signaling pathway for TNBC progression and a potential target for TNBC neovascularization therapy. ..
- Park S, Joo B, Lee S, Lee J, Hwang J, Kong D, et al. The critical warning sign of real-time brainstem auditory evoked potentials during microvascular decompression for hemifacial spasm. Clin Neurophysiol. 2018;129:1097-1102 pubmed publisher..Loss of wave V and latency prolongation of 1â€¯ms with amplitude decrement â‰¥50% were the critical warning signs of BAEP for predicting postoperative HL. These findings elucidate the critical warning sign of real-time BAEP. ..
- Tian D, Hu H, Sun Y, Tang Y, Lei M, Liu L, et al. Expression of brain?specific angiogenesis inhibitor?1 and association with p53, microvessel density and vascular endothelial growth factor in the tissue of human bladder transitional cell carcinoma. Mol Med Rep. 2015;12:4522-4529 pubmed publisher..001), mutant p53 (r=?0.406, P=0.002) and with the MVD (r=?0.675, P<0.001). BAI?1 may be involved in the negative regulation of BTCC microvascular proliferation, and its expression may be associated with a reduction in p53 mutations. ..
- Shrivastav S, Bal A, Singh G, Joshi K. Tumor Angiogenesis in Breast Cancer: Pericytes and Maturation Does Not Correlate With Lymph Node Metastasis and Molecular Subtypes. Clin Breast Cancer. 2016;16:131-8 pubmed publisher..The PCI was the only functional parameter of angiogenesis associated with a poor prognostic indicator. The MPI did not show any correlation with the known prognostic and predictive factors. ..
- Wang J, Tian P, Li K, Ge B, Liu D, Liu Y, et al. The excellent performance of nest-like oxygen-deficient Cu1.5Mn1.5O4 applied in activated carbon air-cathode microbial fuel cell. Bioresour Technol. 2016;222:107-113 pubmed publisher..5O4 was synthesized via hydrothermal method and subsequent annealed. The maximum power density (MPD) of MFC with oxygen-deficient Cu1.5Mn1...
- SchÃ¤fer M, Granato D, Krossa S, Bartels A, Yokoo S, DÃ¼sterhÃ¶ft S, et al. GRP78 protects a disintegrin and metalloprotease 17 against protein-disulfide isomerase A6 catalyzed inactivation. FEBS Lett. 2017;591:3567-3587 pubmed publisher..ADAM17 exists in two conformations which differ in their disulfide connection in the membrane-proximal domain (MPD)...
- Rodriguez M, Pioske K, Glasoe W. An Imaged-Based Three-Dimensional Study of First Metatarsal Protrusion Distance in Women with and Without Hallux Valgus. J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 2017;107:531-537 pubmed publisherFirst metatarsal protrusion distance (MPD) has been commonly studied as a characteristic of hallux valgus deformity...
- Sun D, Shi Y, Wang L, Lv Y, Han Q, Wang Z, et al. Leucine-rich alpha-2-glycoprotein-1, relevant with microvessel density, is an independent survival prognostic factor for stage III colorectal cancer patients: a retrospective analysis. Oncotarget. 2017;8:66550-66558 pubmed publisher..The objective of the current study was to explore relationship between LRG1 protein expression and microvessel density (MVD) in stage III CRC...
- Nunta aree S, Patiwech K, Sitthinamsuwan B. Microvascular Decompression for Treatment of Trigeminal Neuralgia: Factors That Predict Complete Pain Relief and Study of Efficacy and Safety in Older Patients. World Neurosurg. 2018;110:e979-e988 pubmed publisher..No factors were associated long-term pain-free outcome. MVD is an effective and safe operative procedure, and it should be regarded as a safe and viable alternative for treating intractable TGN in older patients. ..