Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MCM8
Description: minichromosome maintenance 8 homologous recombination repair factor
Alias: C20orf154, POF10, dJ967N21.5, DNA helicase MCM8, DNA replication licensing factor MCM8, MCM8 minichromosome maintenance deficient 8, REC homolog, minichromosome maintenance complex component 8
Publications145 found, 100 shown here
- Qin Y, Jiao X, Simpson J, Chen Z. Genetics of primary ovarian insufficiency: new developments and opportunities. Hum Reprod Update. 2015;21:787-808 pubmed publisher..mutations in the Stromal antigen 3 (STAG3), Synaptonemal complex central element 1 (SYCE1), minichromosome maintenance complex component 8 and 9 (MCM8, MCM9) and ATP-dependent DNA helicase homolog (HFM1) genes...
- Zimmer J, Takahashi T, Hofmann A, Puri P. Downregulation of Forkhead box F1 gene expression in the pulmonary vasculature of nitrofen-induced congenital diaphragmatic hernia. Pediatr Surg Int. 2016;32:1121-1126 pubmed..Altered FoxF1 gene expression during embryogenesis may participate in vascular maldevelopment resulting in PH in this animal model. ..
- Jin X, Liu T, Xu J, Gao Z, Hu X. Exogenous GABA enhances muskmelon tolerance to salinity-alkalinity stress by regulating redox balance and chlorophyll biosynthesis. BMC Plant Biol. 2019;19:48 pubmed publisher..Pretreatment with exogenous GABA mitigated salinity-alkalinity stress caused excessive accumulation of Chl and its precursors, to avoid photooxidation injury. ..
- Woimant F, Djebrani Oussedik N, Collet C, Girardot N, Poujois A. The hidden face of Wilson's disease. Rev Neurol (Paris). 2018;174:589-596 pubmed publisher..Currently used treatments are copper chelators and zinc salts. Therapeutic perspectives are liver transplantation, new copper chelators as tetrathiomolybdate, hepatocyte/tissue transfer and gene therapy. ..
- Irgens I, Hoff J, Sørli H, Haugland H, Stanghelle J, Rekand T. Hospital based care at home; study protocol for a mixed epidemiological and randomized controlled trial. Trials. 2019;20:77 pubmed publisher..https://app.cristin.no/projects/show.jsf?id=545284 4. https://www.sunnaas.no/kliniske-studier/bruk-av-telemedisin-som-virkemiddel-til-samhandling-i-poliklinisk-oppfolging-av-pasienter-med-ryggmargsskade-og-trykksar. ..
- Picking D, Delgoda R, Younger N, GermosÃ©n Robineau L, Boulogne I, Mitchell S. TRAMIL ethnomedicinal survey in Jamaica. J Ethnopharmacol. 2015;169:314-27 pubmed publisher..This latest survey will be followed by literature reviews, appropriate laboratory screens (TRIG) and community outreach activities (TRADIF) in Jamaica. ..
- Zhang X, Guo L, Huang X, Li Q, Chi M. 4-Hydroxynonenal Regulates TNF-Î± Gene Transcription Indirectly via ETS1 and microRNA-29b in Human Adipocytes Induced From Adipose Tissue-Derived Stromal Cells. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1145-52 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 299:1145-1152, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Santambrogio L, Rammensee H. Contribution of the plasma and lymph Degradome and Peptidome to the MHC Ligandome. Immunogenetics. 2019;71:203-216 pubmed publisher..In this review, we focus on the current knowledge of the degradome/peptidome observed in two main biological fluids (plasma and lymph) during physiological and pathological conditions and its importance for immune surveillance. ..
- Ma X, Wang G, Zhao W, Yang M, Ma N, Kong F, et al. SlCOR413IM1: A novel cold-regulation gene from tomato, enhances drought stress tolerance in tobacco. J Plant Physiol. 2017;216:88-99 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data demonstrated that overexpression of SlCOR413IM1 enhanced drought stress tolerance in transgenic tobacco. ..
- Kim D, Park C, Kim D, Park H, Byambaragchaa M, Lee N, et al. Production and characterization of monoclonal antibodies against recombinant tethered follicle-stimulating hormone from Japanese eel Anguilla japonica. Gen Comp Endocrinol. 2016;233:8-15 pubmed publisher..Measurement of biological activities in vitro revealed that only weak activity of rec-FSH?/? was detected. The activity of rec-LH?/? was found to be increased in a dose-dependent manner for eel oocyte maturation. ..
- Schäfer B, Silveira M, Palombit K, Mendes C, Watanabe I, Miglino M, et al. Morphological Characterization of the Myenteric Plexus of the Ileum and Distal colon of Dogs Affected by Muscular Dystrophy. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;: pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 2017. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc...
- El Remessy A, Franklin T, Ghaley N, Yang J, Brands M, Caldwell R, et al. Diabetes-induced superoxide anion and breakdown of the blood-retinal barrier: role of the VEGF/uPAR pathway. PLoS ONE. 2013;8:e71868 pubmed publisher..Together, these data indicate that diabetes-induced oxidative stress triggers BRB breakdown by a mechanism involving uPAR expression through VEGF-induced activation of the GSK3?/?-catenin signaling pathway. ..
- Gouda M, Moustafa A, Hussein L, Hamza M. Three week dietary intervention using apricots, pomegranate juice or/and fermented sour sobya and impact on biomarkers of antioxidative activity, oxidative stress and erythrocytic glutathione transferase activity among adults. Nutr J. 2016;15:52 pubmed publisher..REC) decision No 12-2013-9, which complied with the Declaration of Helsinki guidelines (2004). The protocol was fully explained to all subjects and written informed consent was obtained before their participation in the trial. ..
- Bayomy N, Elbakary R, Ibrahim M, Abdelaziz E. Effect of Lycopene and Rosmarinic Acid on Gentamicin Induced Renal Cortical Oxidative Stress, Apoptosis, and Autophagy in Adult Male Albino Rat. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;300:1137-1149 pubmed publisher..The combination therapy of rosmarinic acid and lycopene shows better protective effects than the corresponding monotherapy. Anat Rec, 300:1137-1149, 2017. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Contreras Galindo R, Kaplan M, Dube D, Gonzalez Hernandez M, Chan S, Meng F, et al. Human Endogenous Retrovirus Type K (HERV-K) Particles Package and Transmit HERV-K-Related Sequences. J Virol. 2015;89:7187-201 pubmed publisher..Contrary to previous views, we provide evidence of an extracellular viral phase of modern HK2 viruses. We have no evidence of sustained, spreading infection. ..
- Adams P, Prakobtham S, Limphattharacharoen C, Vutikes P, Khusmith S, Pengsaa K, et al. Ethical considerations in malaria research proposal review: empirical evidence from 114 proposals submitted to an Ethics Committee in Thailand. Malar J. 2015;14:342 pubmed publisher..The findings shed light on the ethical review process that may be useful for stakeholders, including researchers, RECs and sponsors, conducting malaria research in other endemic settings. ..
- Carty C, Spencer K, Setiawan V, Fernández Rhodes L, Malinowski J, Buyske S, et al. Replication of genetic loci for ages at menarche and menopause in the multi-ethnic Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE) study. Hum Reprod. 2013;28:1695-706 pubmed publisher..2/SYCP2L), rs365132 (5q35/UIMC1) and rs16991615 (20p12.3/MCM8)...
- Zhao D, Xia X, Su J, Wei M, Wu Y, Tao J. Overexpression of herbaceous peony HSP70 confers high temperature tolerance. BMC Genomics. 2019;20:70 pubmed publisher..thaliana, which could provide a theoretical basis to improve high temperature tolerance of P. lactiflora by future genetic manipulation. ..
- Leroux M, Jani N, Sandler S. A priA Mutant Expressed in Two Pieces Has Almost Full Activity in Escherichia coli K-12. J Bacteriol. 2017;199: pubmed publisher..Full function is restored by deletion of lon, suggesting that stability of this complex may be a reason for the partial phenotypes seen. ..
- Shetty J, Sinville R, Shumilin I, Minor W, Zhang J, Hawkinson J, et al. Recombinant production of enzymatically active male contraceptive drug target hTSSK2 - Localization of the TSKS domain phosphorylated by TSSK2. Protein Expr Purif. 2016;121:88-96 pubmed publisher..Production of full-length enzymatically active recombinant TSSK2 kinase represents the achievement of a key benchmark for future discovery of TSSK inhibitors as male contraceptive agents. ..
- Liu L, Jiang Y, Steinle J. Inhibition of HMGB1 protects the retina from ischemia-reperfusion, as well as reduces insulin resistance proteins. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0178236 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these results suggest that inhibition of HMGB1 can reduce retinal insulin resistance, as well as protect the retina against I/R-induced damage. ..
- Sriram A, Lyon K, Ho C, Huynh N, Vogl A. Actin Disruption Results in Altered Morphology of Basal Tubulobulbar Complexes in Rat Seminiferous Epithelium. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1449-55 pubmed publisher..Our results are consistent with the conclusion that intact networks of actin filaments are required for maintaining the structural integrity of basal TBCs. Anat Rec, 299:1449-1455, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Portillo J, Lopez Corcino Y, Dubyak G, Kern T, Matsuyama S, Subauste C. Ligation of CD40 in Human Müller Cells Induces P2X7 Receptor-Dependent Death of Retinal Endothelial Cells. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2016;57:6278-6286 pubmed publisher..These findings are likely of in vivo relevance since CD40 upregulates P2X7 in RECs in diabetic mice and CD40 is known to be required for retinal capillary degeneration. ..
- Wei J, Gao P, Zhang P, Guo M, Xu M, Wei S, et al. Isolation and function analysis of apolipoprotein A-I gene response to virus infection in grouper. Fish Shellfish Immunol. 2015;43:396-404 pubmed publisher..Overexpression of Ec-ApoA-I in grouper Brain (GB) cells could inhibit the replication of SGIV. These results together indicated that Ec-ApoA-I perhaps is involved in the responses to bacterial and viral challenge. ..
- He A, Niu S, Zhao Q, Li Y, Gou J, Gao H, et al. Induced Salt Tolerance of Perennial Ryegrass by a Novel Bacterium Strain from the Rhizosphere of a Desert Shrub Haloxylon ammodendron. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19: pubmed publisher..Overall, our research indicated that desert shrubs appear rich in PGPRs that can help important crops tolerate abiotic stress. ..
- Gonzalez Juarbe N, Bradley K, Riegler A, Reyes L, Brissac T, Park S, et al. Bacterial Pore-Forming Toxins Promote the Activation of Caspases in Parallel to Necroptosis to Enhance Alarmin Release and Inflammation During Pneumonia. Sci Rep. 2018;8:5846 pubmed publisher..Thus, our study describes a previously unrecognized role for caspase activation in parallel to necroptosis, and indicates that their activity plays a critical pro-inflammatory role during bacterial pneumonia. ..
- Xiao X, Yeoh B, Saha P, Olvera R, Singh V, Vijay Kumar M. Lipocalin 2 alleviates iron toxicity by facilitating hypoferremia of inflammation and limiting catalytic iron generation. Biometals. 2016;29:451-65 pubmed publisher..Remarkably, exogenous rec-Lcn2 supplementation suppressed CI levels in Lcn2KO serum and urine. Collectively, our results suggest that Lcn2 may facilitate hypoferremia, suppress CI generation and prevent iron-mediated adverse effects. ..
- Rocha T, Tramuta C, Catania S, Matucci A, Giuffrida M, Baro C, et al. Cloning, expression, and antigenic characterization of recombinant protein of Mycoplasma gallisepticum expressed in Escherichia coli. Poult Sci. 2015;94:621-7 pubmed publisher..Those results demonstrate the antigenic stability of the E2 protein which could represent a recombinant antigen with potential diagnostic applications. ..
- Cowan A, Frayo S, Press O, Palanca Wessels M, Pagel J, Green D, et al. Bortezomib and fenretinide induce synergistic cytotoxicity in mantle cell lymphoma through apoptosis, cell-cycle dysregulation, and IÎºBÎ± kinase downregulation. Anticancer Drugs. 2015;26:974-83 pubmed publisher..Bortezomib and fenretinide exhibit synergistic cytotoxicity against MCL cell lines. This activity is mediated by IÎºBÎ± kinase modulation, decreased cyclin expression, cell cycle dysregulation, and apoptotic cell death. ..
- Anusornvongchai T, Nangaku M, Jao T, Wu C, Ishimoto Y, Maekawa H, et al. Palmitate deranges erythropoietin production via transcription factor ATF4 activation of unfolded protein response. Kidney Int. 2018;94:536-550 pubmed publisher..The link between endoplasmic reticulum stress, dyslipidemia, and hypoxia may contribute to development and progression of anemia in CKD. ..
- Kierdorf H, Filevych O, Lutz W, Kierdorf U. Dental Defects as a Potential Indicator of Chronic Malnutrition in a Population of Fallow Deer (Dama dama) from Northwestern Germany. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1409-23 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 299:1409-1423, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Siqueira F, Silva R, do Carmo A, de Oliveira Mendes B, Horta C, Lobato F, et al. Immunization with a nontoxic naturally occurring Clostridium perfringens alpha toxin induces neutralizing antibodies in rabbits. Anaerobe. 2018;49:48-52 pubmed publisher..These results demonstrate that the inactive naturally mutated ?AV1b is able to induce an immune response, and suggest it can be considered as a target for the development of a commercial vaccine against C. perfringens alpha toxin. ..
- Köhler S, Wojcik M, Xu K, Dernburg A. Superresolution microscopy reveals the three-dimensional organization of meiotic chromosome axes in intact Caenorhabditis elegans tissue. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017;114:E4734-E4743 pubmed publisher..This organization may help to explain the role of the chromosome axes in promoting interhomolog repair of meiotic double-strand breaks by inhibiting intersister repair. ..
- Su Y, Meng X, Zhang X, Guo Y, Zhang H, Cheng Y, et al. Doxepin Mitigates Noise-induced Neuronal Damage in Primary Auditory Cortex of Mice via Suppression of Acid Sphingomyelinase/Ceramide Pathway. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;300:2220-2232 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 300:2220-2232, 2017. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Rui Y, Pan F, Mi J. Composition of Muscle Fiber Types in Rat Rotator Cuff Muscles. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1397-401 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 299:1397-1401, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Lawler D, Becker J, Reetz J, Goodmann P, Evans R, Rubin D, et al. Pathology of Gray Wolf Shoulders: Lessons in Species and Aging. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1338-47 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 299:1338-1347, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Richbourg H, Martin M, Schachner E, McNulty M. Anatomical Variation of the Tarsus in Common Inbred Mouse Strains. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;300:450-459 pubmed publisher..We conclude that the fusion found is a normal characteristic in laboratory mice, but timing of the fusion remains ambiguous. Anat Rec, 300:450-459, 2017. © 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Chen C, Chen C, Chern S, Wu P, Chen Y, Chen S, et al. Molecular cytogenetic characterization of Xp22.32?pter deletion and Xq26.3?qter duplication in a male fetus associated with 46,Y,rec(X)dup(Xq) inv(X)(p22.3q26.3), a hypoplastic left heart, short stature, and maternal X chromosome pericentric inversio. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2016;55:705-711 pubmed publisher..The mother did not have X chromosome imbalance. Detection of X chromosome aberration in a male fetus should give suspicion of a recombinant X chromosome derived from maternal X chromosome pericentric inversion. ..
- Agoada D. The Relationship Between Linear Osteological and Radiographic Measurements of the Human Calcaneus and Talus. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;: pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 2017. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc...
- Mehrbod P, Eybpoosh S, Fotouhi F, Shokouhi Targhi H, Mazaheri V, Farahmand B. Association of IFITM3 rs12252 polymorphisms, BMI, diabetes, and hypercholesterolemia with mild flu in an Iranian population. Virol J. 2017;14:218 pubmed publisher..Lack of significant association between C allele homozygous and mild flu, observed in this study, might be the result of small sample size in this group. IR.PII.REC.1395.3. ..
- Badri M, Zhang H, Ohyama Y, Venkitapathi S, Kamiya N, Takeda H, et al. Ellis Van Creveld2 is Required for Postnatal Craniofacial Bone Development. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1110-20 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 299:1110-1120, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Alghannam A, Jedrzejewski D, Bilzon J, Thompson D, Tsintzas K, Betts J. Influence of Post-Exercise Carbohydrate-Protein Ingestion on Muscle Glycogen Metabolism in Recovery and Subsequent Running Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2016;26:572-580 pubmed publisher..2 g carbohydrate·kg BM-1·h-1 are ingested. The addition of protein did not alter muscle glycogen utilization or time to fatigue during repeated exhaustive running. ..
- Liao X, Wang Z, Cao T, Tong C, Geng S, Gu Y, et al. Hypervariable antigenic region 1 of classical swine fever virus E2 protein impacts antibody neutralization. Vaccine. 2016;34:3723-30 pubmed publisher..Thus, we propose that chimeric C-strain carrying the HAR1 region of field isolates is a good vaccine candidate for classical swine fever. ..
- Cauldwell M, Von Klemperer K, Uebing A, Swan L, Steer P, Gatzoulis M, et al. The management of the second stage of labour in women with cardiac: A mixed methods study. Int J Cardiol. 2016;222:732-736 pubmed publisher..West London Regional Ethics Committee REC reference: 13/LO/0042. ..
- Gharpure P, Kontogiorgos E, Opperman L, Ross C, Strait D, Smith A, et al. Elastic Properties of Chimpanzee Craniofacial Cortical Bone. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1718-1733 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 299:1718-1733, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Han X, Zhao H, Ren W, Lv C, Chen C. Resistance risk assessment for fludioxonil in Bipolaris maydis. Pestic Biochem Physiol. 2017;139:32-39 pubmed publisher..The mutations of R27-5 and R104 were located in the Rec domain of the Bmos1 gene. No mutations at the Bmos1 were detected in the other three resistant mutants R27-1, R27-2 and R32. ..
- Zhou L, Guo Y. Dislocation-Governed Plastic Deformation and Fracture Toughness of Nanotwinned Magnesium. Materials (Basel). 2015;8:5250-5264 pubmed publisher..The critical values are 10 nm and 13.5 nm for this transition in LEC and REC models, respectively. Essentially, the dislocation densities affected by the TB spacing play a crucial role in the ductile to brittle transition. ..
- Li L, Li L, Wang X, Zhu P, Wu H, Qi S. Plant growth-promoting endophyte Piriformospora indica alleviates salinity stress in Medicago truncatula. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2017;119:211-223 pubmed publisher..This work revealed the potential application of P. indica's as a plant growth-promoting fungus for the target improvement either in crop protection or in the salinized soil improvement indirectly. ..
- Liu Z, Li J, Chen J, Shan Q, Dai H, Xie H, et al. MCM family in HCC: MCM6 indicates adverse tumor features and poor outcomes and promotes S/G2 cell cycle progression. BMC Cancer. 2018;18:200 pubmed publisher..MCM2-7, MCM8 and MCM10 was significantly up-regulated in HCC in Cohort 1...
- Yang Y, Xing Y, Liang C, Hu L, Xu F, Mei Q. In search of underlying mechanisms and potential drugs of melphalan-induced vascular toxicity through retinal endothelial cells using bioinformatics approach. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:6709-18 pubmed publisher..Five small molecules might be drug candidates to overcome the melphalan-induced vascular toxicity via targeting to MYC and JUN. ..
- Das J, Gutkind J, Ray P. Circulating Fibroblast Growth Factor-2, HIV-Tat, and Vascular Endothelial Cell Growth Factor-A in HIV-Infected Children with Renal Disease Activate Rho-A and Src in Cultured Renal Endothelial Cells. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0153837 pubmed publisher..Further studies are needed to define the clinical value of the REc assay described in this study to identify HIV+ children exposed to circulating factors that may induce glomerular injury through similar mechanisms. ..
- Patel P, Brett S, O Callaghan D, Anjum A, Cross M, Warwick J, et al. Protocol for a randomised control trial of methylnaltrexone for the treatment of opioid-induced constipation and gastrointestinal stasis in intensive care patients (MOTION). BMJ Open. 2016;6:e011750 pubmed publisher..On completion, the trial results will be published in peer-reviewed journals and presented at national and international scientific meetings. 2014-004687-37; Pre-results. ..
- Wang S, Mao Y, Xi S, Wang X, Sun L. Nutrient Starvation Sensitizes Human Ovarian Cancer SKOV3 Cells to BH3 Mimetic via Modulation of Mitochondrial Dynamics. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;300:326-339 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 300:326-339, 2017. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Liu L, Li X, Wang J, Wang M, Chen P, Yin M, et al. Two Distant Catalytic Sites Are Responsible for C2c2 RNase Activities. Cell. 2017;168:121-134.e12 pubmed publisher..These structures provide important insights into the molecular mechanism of dual RNase activities of C2c2 and establish a framework for its future engineering as a RNA editing tool. ..
- Han S, Lee J, Jung Y, Kang M, Hong J, Cha M, et al. Development of oral CTL vaccine using a CTP-integrated Sabin 1 poliovirus-based vector system. Vaccine. 2015;33:4827-36 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that the RPS-CTP vector system had potential for developing oral CTL vaccines against infectious diseases. ..
- Meng C, Zhang S, Deng Y, Wang G, Kong F. Overexpression of a tomato flavanone 3-hydroxylase-like protein gene improves chilling tolerance in tobacco. Plant Physiol Biochem. 2015;96:388-400 pubmed publisher..These results suggested that SlF3HL stimulated flavonoid biosynthesis in response to chilling stress. ..
- Liu J, Agrawal S, Ladak H, Wan W. Fiber Arrangement in the Rat Tympanic Membrane. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1531-1539 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 299:1531-1539, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Chen C, Ko T, Su Y, Wang L, Chern S, Wu P, et al. Prenatal diagnosis and molecular cytogenetic characterization of rec(10)dup(10p)inv(10)(p11.2q26.3) in a fetus associated with paternal pericentric inversion. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2016;55:733-737 pubmed publisher..Prenatal diagnosis of a recombinant chromosome because of an advanced maternal age should alert the possibility of a paternal pericentric inversion. ..
- Li X, Li X, Lv X, Xiao J, Liu B, Zhang Y. Smad4 Inhibits VEGF-A and VEGF-C Expressions via Enhancing Smad3 Phosphorylation in Colon Cancer. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;300:1560-1569 pubmed publisher..Therefore, Smad4 may be a new target for the treatment of colon cancer. Anat Rec, 300:1560-1569, 2017. Â© 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Mathisen T, Rosenvinge J, Pettersen G, Friborg O, Vrabel K, Bratland Sanda S, et al. The PED-t trial protocol: The effect of physical exercise -and dietary therapy compared with cognitive behavior therapy in treatment of bulimia nervosa and binge eating disorder. BMC Psychiatry. 2017;17:180 pubmed publisher..Prospectively registered in REC the 16th of December 2013 with the identifier number 2013/1871 , and in Clinical Trials the 17th of February 2014 with the identifier number NCT02079935 . ..
- Heppt M, Heinzerling L, Kahler K, Forschner A, Kirchberger M, Loquai C, et al. Prognostic factors and outcomes in metastatic uveal melanoma treated with programmed cell death-1 or combined PD-1/cytotoxic T-lymphocyte antigen-4 inhibition. Eur J Cancer. 2017;82:56-65 pubmed publisher..001). Blood markers predict survival in metastatic UM treated with immune checkpoint blockade. Normal serum levels of LDH and CRP and a high REC may help identify patients with better prognosis. ..
- McDowell R, Cox N, Snelder T. Assessing the Yield and Load of Contaminants with Stream Order: Would Policy Requiring Livestock to Be Fenced Out of High-Order Streams Decrease Catchment Contaminant Loads?. J Environ Qual. 2017;46:1038-1047 pubmed publisher..This means that to substantially reduce contaminant losses, other mitigations should be investigated in small streams, particularly where fencing of larger streams has low efficacy...
- Tarpley R, Hillmann D, George J, Zeh J, Suydam R. Morphometric Correlates of the Ovary and Ovulatory Corpora in the Bowhead Whale, Balaena mysticetus. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:769-97 pubmed publisher..Neither the left nor the right ovary dominated in the production of corpora. Anat Rec, 299:769-797, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Sun H, Zhong X, Wang C, Wang S, Lin L, Zou R, et al. SNF5 is Involved in Suppression of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Progression via TGF-Beta 1 Signaling. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:869-77 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 299:869-877, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Verstraete E, Mahieu L, De Coen K, Vogelaers D, Blot S. Impact of healthcare-associated sepsis on mortality in critically ill infants. Eur J Pediatr. 2016;175:943-52 pubmed publisher..Risk for mortality was calculated for commensal flora and for recognized pathogens as causative micro-organisms. ..
- Okasha E, Bayomy N, Abdelaziz E. Effect of Topical Application of Black Seed Oil on Imiquimod-Induced Psoriasis-like Lesions in the Thin Skin of Adult Male Albino Rats. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2018;301:166-174 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 2017. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Anat Rec, 301:166-174, 2018. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc...
- Botti M, Ragionieri L, Cacchioli A, Panu R, Gazza F. Striated perineal muscles: Location of somatic and autonomic neurons projecting to the male pig ischiocavernous muscle. Neurochemical features of the sympathetic subset. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;: pubmed publisher..This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved...
- Occelli L, Schön C, Seeliger M, Biel M, Michalakis S, Petersen Jones S, et al. Gene Supplementation Rescues Rod Function and Preserves Photoreceptor and Retinal Morphology in Dogs, Leading the Way Towards Treating Human PDE6A-Retinitis Pigmentosa. Hum Gene Ther. 2017;: pubmed publisher..The AAV8-PDE6A gene supplementation therapy restores rod vision in Pde6a<sup>-/-</sup> puppies and preserves retinal morphology. These positive outcomes are an important step towards a human clinical trial to treat PDE6A-RP...
- Uslu G, Ozyurek T, Yılmaz K, Gündoğar M, Plotino G. Apically Extruded Debris during Root Canal Instrumentation with Reciproc Blue, HyFlex EDM, and XP-endo Shaper Nickel-titanium Files. J Endod. 2018;44:856-859 pubmed publisher..05). Within the limitations of this in vitro study, the amount of apically extruded debris registered for the different files tested was REC Blue > HEDM > XPS, with a statistical difference only between XPS and REC Blue. ..
- Pryor McIntosh L, Strait D, Ledogar J, Smith A, Ross C, Wang Q, et al. Internal Bone Architecture in the Zygoma of Human and Pan. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2016;299:1704-1717 pubmed publisher..Trabecular bone in the zygomatic region appears to be highly influenced by the local strain environment, and thus may be closely linked to orofacial function. Anat Rec, 299:1704-1717, 2016. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Alonso GonzÃ¡lez P, Cabo R, San JosÃ© I, Gago A, Suazo I, GarcÃa SuÃ¡rez O, et al. Human Digital Meissner Corpuscles Display Immunoreactivity for the Multifunctional Ion Channels Trpc6 and Trpv4. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;300:1022-1031 pubmed publisher..The functional significance of these ion channels in that place remains to be clarified, but should be related to different properties of mechanosensitivity. Anat Rec, 300:1022-1031, 2017. Â© 2016 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. ..
- Inano S, Sato K, Katsuki Y, Kobayashi W, Tanaka H, Nakajima K, et al. RFWD3-Mediated Ubiquitination Promotes Timely Removal of Both RPA and RAD51 from DNA Damage Sites to Facilitate Homologous Recombination. Mol Cell. 2017;66:622-634.e8 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, MMC-induced chromatin loading of MCM8 and RAD54 is defective in cells with inactivated RFWD3 or expressing a ubiquitination-deficient mutant RAD51...
- Ramos I, Magalhães L, Barreiros L, Reis S, Lima J, Segundo M. Micro-bead injection spectroscopy for label-free automated determination of immunoglobulin G in human serum. Anal Bioanal Chem. 2018;410:981-988 pubmed publisher..IgG are separated from serum matrix components upon quantification with low non-specific binding in less than 5 min. ..
- Kim J, Park C, Yang X, Murakami G, Abe H, Shibata S. Pacinian Corpuscles in the Human Fetal Finger and Thumb: A Study Using 3D Reconstruction and Immunohistochemistry. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;: pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 2017. © 2017 Wiley Periodicals, Inc...
- Chung G, Rose A, Petalcorin M, Martin J, Kessler Z, Sanchez Pulido L, et al. REC-1 and HIM-5 distribute meiotic crossovers and function redundantly in meiotic double-strand break formation in Caenorhabditis elegans. Genes Dev. 2015;29:1969-79 pubmed publisher..Thus, we uncovered an unexpected robustness to meiotic DSB formation and crossover positioning that is executed by HIM-5 and REC-1 and regulated by phosphorylation. ..
- Jiang Q, Zhu X, Liu X, Liu J. [Effect of MiR-200b on retinal endothelial cell function in high-glucose condition and the mechanism]. Nan Fang Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2016;36:577-81 pubmed..05). MiR-200b can regulate REC growth and proliferation by changing VEGF and TGF?1 expressions and thus play a role in the pathogenesis and progression of diabetic retinopathy. ..
- Volkening M, Hoffmann I. Involvement of human MCM8 in prereplication complex assembly by recruiting hcdc6 to chromatin. Mol Cell Biol. 2005;25:1560-8 pubmed..Here, we report that the accumulation on chromatin of another member of the MCM protein family, human MCM8 (hMCM8), occurs during early G(1) phase, before the hMCM2-hMCM7 complex binds...
- Ithurburn M, Altenburger A, Thomas S, Hewett T, Paterno M, Schmitt L. Young athletes after ACL reconstruction with quadriceps strength asymmetry at the time of return-to-sport demonstrate decreased knee function 1 year later. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2018;26:426-433 pubmed publisher..Clinicians should focus on restoring symmetric QF strength at RTS after ACLR, which may promote higher longitudinal knee function. Level II, Prospective cohort study. ..
- Jensen M, Saladrigas A, Goldbogen J. Comparative Three-Dimensional Morphology of Baleen: Cross-Sectional Profiles and Volume Measurements Using CT Images. Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;300:1942-1952 pubmed publisher..Anat Rec, 300:1942-1952, 2017. © 2017 The Authors The Anatomical Record published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of American Association of Anatomists...
- Dadousis C, Cipolat Gotet C, Schiavon S, Bittante G, Cecchinato A. Inferring individual cow effects, dairy system effects and feeding effects on latent variables underlying milk protein composition and cheese-making traits in dairy cattle. J Dairy Res. 2017;:1-11 pubmed publisher..Such an approach would be a valuable tool for studying the influence of different production environments and individual animal factors on protein composition and cheese-making related traits...
- Vieira L, Lima F, de Mendonça S, Dos Reis L, Hirano L, Santos A. Ontogeny of the post-cranial axial skeleton of Melanosuchus niger (Crocodylia, Alligatoridae). Anat Rec (Hoboken). 2017;: pubmed publisher..niger at several development stages, it was possible to observe that these elements showed intramembranous development. This article is protected by copyright. All rights reserved...
- Park J, Long D, Lee K, Abbas T, Shibata E, Negishi M, et al. The MCM8-MCM9 complex promotes RAD51 recruitment at DNA damage sites to facilitate homologous recombination. Mol Cell Biol. 2013;33:1632-44 pubmed publisherThe minichromosome maintenance protein homologs MCM8 and MCM9 have previously been implicated in DNA replication elongation and prereplication complex (pre-RC) formation, respectively...
- Sultson H, van Meer F, Sanders N, Van Elburg A, Danner U, Hoek H, et al. Associations between neural correlates of visual stimulus processing and set-shifting in ill and recovered women with anorexia nervosa. Psychiatry Res Neuroimaging. 2016;255:35-42 pubmed publisher..In AN, greater activation in frontal and parietal regions might be necessary to perform at normal levels during various tasks. Thus, weight restoration could be necessary for AN patients prior to addressing cognitive inflexibility. ..
- Basgalupp S, Siebert M, Vairo F, Chami A, Pinto L, Carvalho G, et al. Use of a multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification method for the detection of deletions/duplications in the GBA1 gene in Gaucher disease patients. Blood Cells Mol Dis. 2018;68:17-20 pubmed publisher..Additional investigations should be performed in order to characterize the remaining four uncharacterized alleles of our sample. ..
- Mutahar M, O Toole S, Carpenter G, Bartlett D, Andiappan M, Moazzez R. Reduced statherin in acquired enamel pellicle on eroded teeth compared to healthy teeth in the same subjects: An in-vivo study. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0183660 pubmed publisher..1(30.0, 755.6) ng] (p = 0.002). No statistical differences were observed for mucin 5b, albumin or CA VI. The total protein and statherin in the in-vivo AEP were different between eroded and non-eroded tooth surfaces of the same patient. ..
- O Toole S, Bartlett D. The relationship between dentine hypersensitivity, dietary acid intake and erosive tooth wear. J Dent. 2017;67:84-87 pubmed publisher..Toothpaste abrasivity and toothbrush filament stiffness may play a greater role in DH compared to frequency of toothbrushing. ..
- Mitrakas L, Gravas S, Papandreou C, Koukoulis G, Karasavvidou F, Dimakopoulos G, et al. Primary High-Grade Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer: High NFκB Expression in Tumor Specimens Distinguishes Patients Who are at Risk for Disease Progression. Pathol Oncol Res. 2019;25:225-231 pubmed publisher..High NFκB expression in primary high-grade non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer, treated with postoperative intravesical BCG immunotherapy, could represent an unfavorable prognostic factor. ..