Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: MCJ
Description: DnaJ heat shock protein family (Hsp40) member C15
Alias: DNAJD1, HSD18, MCJ, dnaJ homolog subfamily C member 15, DNAJ domain-containing, DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily C, member 15, DnaJ (Hsp40) homolog, subfamily D, member 1, cell growth-inhibiting gene 22 protein, methylation-controlled J protein
- Plymale M, Fleisig G, Kocaj S, Cooney W, Evans T, Cain E, et al. Visualization and reduction of a mensical capsular junction tear in the knee: an arthroscopic surgical technique. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2014;43:498-500 pubmed..injuries have been described in the literature, there has not been much focus on meniscal capsular junction (MCJ) tears...
- Hong S, Kwon Y, Martin R, Des Soye B, de Paz A, Swonger K, et al. Improving cell-free protein synthesis through genome engineering of Escherichia coli lacking release factor 1. Chembiochem. 2015;16:844-53 pubmed publisher..Using our most productive extract from strain MCJ.559 (csdA(-) endA(-)), we synthesized 550Â±40 Î¼gâ€‰mL(-1) of modified superfolder green fluorescent ..
- Bron A, Yokoi N, Gaffney E, Tiffany J. A solute gradient in the tear meniscus. II. Implications for lid margin disease, including meibomian gland dysfunction. Ocul Surf. 2011;9:92-7 pubmed..a solute gradient across the tear meniscus, which delivers hyperosmolar stress to the mucocutaneous junction (MCJ) of the lid margin...
- Xhabija B, Vacratsis P. Receptor-mediated Endocytosis 8 Utilizes an N-terminal Phosphoinositide-binding Motif to Regulate Endosomal Clathrin Dynamics. J Biol Chem. 2015;290:21676-89 pubmed publisherReceptor-mediated endocytosis 8 (RME-8) is a DnaJ domain containing protein implicated in translocation of Hsc70 to early endosomes for clathrin removal during retrograde transport...
- Graham M, Chikka A, Goel V. Inherent Strength of the osteo-WEDGE(â„¢) Bone Plate Locking System forÂ Arthrodesis of the First Metatarsocuneiform Joint: AÂ BiomechanicalÂ Study. J Foot Ankle Surg. 2016;55:444-9 pubmed publisher..The OW was implanted in 7 of these specimens at the first metatarsal cuneiform joint (MCJ), and the remaining 7 specimens were left intact...
- Bayar G, Kuo S, Marcelo C, Feinberg S. In Vitro Development of a Mucocutaneous Junction for Lip Reconstruction. J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2016;74:2317-2326 pubmed publisher..a straightforward and reproducible technique to create, in vitro, a construct containing a mucocutaneous junction (MCJ) with a transitional zone (vermilion) for fabrication of a microvascular prelaminated flap for use in lip ..
- Cabuk H, Kuşku Cabuk F, Tekin A, Dedeoğlu S, Cakar M, Büyükkurt C. Lower numbers of mechanoreceptors in the posterior cruciate ligament and anterior capsule of the osteoarthritic knees. Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc. 2017;25:3146-3154 pubmed publisher..of the posterior cruciate ligament (PCL), the anterior capsule (AC) and the medial meniscocapsular junction (MCJ) in knee arthrosis...
- Barbier Torres L, Iruzubieta P, Fernandez Ramos D, Delgado T, Taibo D, Guitiérrez de Juan V, et al. The mitochondrial negative regulator MCJ is a therapeutic target for acetaminophen-induced liver injury. Nat Commun. 2017;8:2068 pubmed publisher..interferes with the formation of mitochondrial respiratory supercomplexes via the mitochondrial negative regulator MCJ, and leads to decreased production of ATP and increased generation of ROS...
- Grottke C, Mantwill K, Dietel M, Schadendorf D, Lage H. Identification of differentially expressed genes in human melanoma cells with acquired resistance to various antineoplastic drugs. Int J Cancer. 2000;88:535-46 pubmed..Further characterization of these genes may yield inside into the biology and development of drug resistance in malignant melanoma. ..
- Sinha D, Srivastava S, D Silva P. Functional Diversity of Human Mitochondrial J-proteins Is Independent of Their Association with the Inner Membrane Presequence Translocase. J Biol Chem. 2016;291:17345-59 pubmed publisher..Our analysis indicates that the differential cellular phenotype displayed by human mitochondrial J-proteins is independent of their activity and association with Magmas at the translocation channel. ..
- Navasa N, Martín Ruiz I, Atondo E, Sutherland J, Angel Pascual Itoiz M, Carreras GonzÃ¡lez A, et al. Ikaros mediates the DNA methylation-independent silencing of MCJ/DNAJC15 gene expression in macrophages. Sci Rep. 2015;5:14692 pubmed publisherb>MCJ (DNAJC15) is a mitochondrial protein that regulates the mitochondrial metabolic status of macrophages and their response to inflammatory stimuli...
- Champagne D, Hatle K, Fortner K, D Alessandro A, Thornton T, Yang R, et al. Fine-Tuning of CD8(+) T Cell Mitochondrial Metabolism by the Respiratory Chain Repressor MCJ Dictates Protection to Influenza Virus. Immunity. 2016;44:1299-311 pubmed publisher..Here we show that MCJ (methylation-controlled J protein) acted as an endogenous break for mitochondrial respiration in CD8(+) T cells by ..
- Singh M, Gautam N, Kaur M, Zadeng Z. Role of amniotic membrane and full-thickness skin graft in reconstruction of kissing nevus of eyelids. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2017;65:1219-1221 pubmed publisher..a hairy nevus measuring 34 mm × 22 mm was noticed involving left eyelid skin, the mucocutaneous junction (MCJ), palpebral conjunctiva, and lateral canthus...
- Sinha D, D Silva P. Chaperoning mitochondrial permeability transition: regulation of transition pore complex by a J-protein, DnaJC15. Cell Death Dis. 2014;5:e1101 pubmed publisher..In summary, our analysis provides first-time insights on the functional connection between mitochondrial inner membrane protein translocation machinery-associated J-protein DnaJC15 and regulation of cell death pathways. ..
- Hatle K, Neveu W, Dienz O, Rymarchyk S, Barrantes R, Hale S, et al. Methylation-controlled J protein promotes c-Jun degradation to prevent ABCB1 transporter expression. Mol Cell Biol. 2007;27:2952-66 pubmedMethylation-controlled J protein (MCJ) is a newly identified member of the DnaJ family of cochaperones...
- Minchenko D, Davydov V, Budreiko O, Moliavko O, Kulieshova D, Tiazhka O, et al. The expression of CCN2, IQSEC, RSPO1, DNAJC15, RIPK2, IL13RA2, IRS1, and IRS2 genes in blood of obese boys with insulin resistance. Fiziol Zh. 2015;61:10-8 pubmed
- Kampinga H, Hageman J, Vos M, Kubota H, Tanguay R, Bruford E, et al. Guidelines for the nomenclature of the human heat shock proteins. Cell Stress Chaperones. 2009;14:105-11 pubmed publisher..In addition to this nomenclature, we provide a list of the human Entrez Gene IDs and the corresponding Entrez Gene IDs for the mouse orthologs. ..
- Witham J, Vidot S, Agarwal R, Kaye S, Richardson A. Transient ectopic expression as a method to detect genes conferring drug resistance. Int J Cancer. 2008;122:2641-5 pubmed publisher..Following transient expression of MDR-1 and MCJ, changes in the sensitivity of Sk-Ov-3 cells to paclitaxel were detected whereas expression of Src, Bcl-2 and Bcl-X(..