Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: LYVE 1
Description: lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronan receptor 1
Alias: CRSBP-1, HAR, LYVE-1, XLKD1, lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronic acid receptor 1, cell surface retention sequence binding protein-1, extracellular link domain-containing 1, extracellular link domain-containing protein 1, hyaluronic acid receptor
Products: LYVE 1
Publications135 found, 100 shown here
- Volk Draper L, Hall K, Wilber A, Ran S. Lymphatic endothelial progenitors originate from plastic myeloid cells activated by toll-like receptor-4. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0179257 pubmed publisher..This information can be further exploited for research and therapeutic purposes. ..
- Fernández S, Córdoba M. Hyaluronic acid-induced capacitation involves protein kinase C and tyrosine kinase activity modulation with a lower oxidative metabolism in cryopreserved bull sperm. Theriogenology. 2018;122:68-73 pubmed publisher..CD44 is a specific hyaluronic acid receptor, present in the sperm plasma membrane, but its signaling transduction system has not been elucidated yet...
- Lee A, Lee J, Jung Y, Kim D, Kang K, Lee S, et al. Vascular endothelial growth factor-C and -D are involved in lymphangiogenesis in mouse unilateral ureteral obstruction. Kidney Int. 2013;83:50-62 pubmed publisher..Additionally, the blockade of VEGF-C and VEGF-D signaling decreased obstruction-induced lymphangiogenesis. Thus, VEGF-C and VEGF-D are associated with lymphangiogenesis in the fibrotic kidney in a mouse model of ureteral obstruction. ..
- Rodriguez Ruiz M, Garasa S, Rodríguez I, Solorzano J, Barbés B, Yanguas A, et al. Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 and Vascular Cell Adhesion Molecule Are Induced by Ionizing Radiation on Lymphatic Endothelium. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017;97:389-400 pubmed publisher..Our results show induction of ICAM-1 and VCAM on LVs in irradiated lesions and offer a starting point for elucidating the biological and therapeutic implications of targeting leukocyte traffic in combination to immunotherapy. ..
- Igarashi Y, Chosa N, Sawada S, Kondo H, Yaegashi T, Ishisaki A. VEGF-C and TGF-Î² reciprocally regulate mesenchymal stem cell commitment to differentiation into lymphatic endothelial or osteoblastic phenotypes. Int J Mol Med. 2016;37:1005-13 pubmed publisher..Our findings provide new insight into the molecular mechanisms underlying the regenerative ability of MSCs. ..
- Maier A, Klein S, Kociok N, Riechardt A, Gundlach E, Reichhart N, et al. Netrin-4 Mediates Corneal Hemangiogenesis but Not Lymphangiogenesis in the Mouse-Model of Suture-Induced Neovascularization. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017;58:1387-1396 pubmed publisher..Netrin-4 acted as an antiangiogenic factor in the cornea, with which the healthy cornea is enriched via its expression by corneal epithelial cells. ..
- Tutunea Fatan E, Majumder M, Xin X, Lala P. The role of CCL21/CCR7 chemokine axis in breast cancer-induced lymphangiogenesis. Mol Cancer. 2015;14:35 pubmed publisher..These results reveal that CCR7 and VEGF-C display a significant crosstalk and suggest a novel role of the CCL21/CCR7 chemokine axis in the promotion of breast cancer-induced lymphangiogenesis. ..
- Moldobaeva A, Jenkins J, Zhong Q, Wagner E. Lymphangiogenesis in rat asthma model. Angiogenesis. 2017;20:73-84 pubmed publisher..1Â Î¼M) blocked proliferation and chemotaxis. Results suggest that in vivo sensitization causes fundamental changes to lymphatic endothelium, which are retained in vitro, and may relate to VEGFR downstream signaling. ..
- Taya Y, Sato K, Shirako Y, Soeno Y. Migration of lymphatic endothelial cells and lymphatic vascular development in the craniofacial region of embryonic mice. Int J Dev Biol. 2018;62:293-301 pubmed publisher..Additionally, we found that craniofacial lymphatic vessels are formed according to morphogenesis of individual LECs that migrate from CVs. ..
- Qi X, Du L, Chen X, Chen L, Yi T, Chen X, et al. VEGF-D-enhanced lymph node metastasis of ovarian cancer is reversed by vesicular stomatitis virus matrix protein. Int J Oncol. 2016;49:123-32 pubmed publisher..Our data indicate that MP has strong antitumor and antimetastatic abilities, and it may be a promising therapeutic strategy against the lymphatic metastasis of human ovarian cancer. ..
- Shi J, Li Y, Yan B, Wei P. Interleukin-8: A potent promoter of human lymphatic endothelial cell growth in gastric cancer. Oncol Rep. 2015;33:2703-10 pubmed publisher..levels were measured in samples obtained from the 24-h cultured cells, for lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronic acid receptor-1 (LYVE-1), vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)-C, VEGF-D and vascular endothelial growth factor ..
- Tawada M, Hayashi S, Ikegame Y, Nakashima S, Yoshida K. Possible involvement of tumor-producing VEGF-A in the recruitment of lymphatic endothelial progenitor cells from bone marrow. Oncol Rep. 2014;32:2359-64 pubmed publisher..These data collectively suggest the possibility that VEGF-A-rich human adenocarcinomas induce tumor lymphangiogenesis via recruitment of lymphangiogenic endothelial progenitor cells from bone marrow. ..
- Yu T, Forrester J, Graham G, Kuffova L. The atypical chemokine receptor-2 does not alter corneal graft survival but regulates early stage of corneal graft-induced lymphangiogenesis. Graefes Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2018;256:1875-1882 pubmed publisher..No additional effect was observed with the deletion of the resident macrophage gene, F4/80. ..
- Gupta R, Kitaichi M, Inoue Y, Kotloff R, McCormack F. Lymphatic manifestations of lymphangioleiomyomatosis. Lymphology. 2014;47:106-17 pubmed..Future trials in patients with LAM who have lymphatic manifestations or elevated serum VEGF-D will likely focus on the VEGF-C/VEGF-D/VEGFR-3 axis. ..
- Chuangui C, Peng T, Zhentao Y. The expression of high mobility group box 1 is associated with lymph node metastasis and poor prognosis in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Pathol Oncol Res. 2012;18:1021-7 pubmed
- Chen L, Martino V, Dombkowski A, Williams T, WEST MAYS J, Gage P. AP-2Î² Is a Downstream Effector of PITX2 Required to Specify Endothelium and Establish Angiogenic Privilege During Corneal Development. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2016;57:1072-81 pubmed publisher..Therefore, additional PITX2-dependent factors likely regulate these latter processes during embryonic development. These results extend our understanding of the genetic mechanisms regulating cornea development. ..
- Roost M, van Iperen L, De Melo Bernardo A, Mummery C, Carlotti F, de Koning E, et al. Lymphangiogenesis and angiogenesis during human fetal pancreas development. Vasc Cell. 2014;6:22 pubmed publisher..Our study provides the first systematic assessment of the progression of lymphangiogenesis during human pancreatic development. ..
- Lohrberg M, Pabst R, Wilting J. Co-localization of lymphoid aggregates and lymphatic networks in nose- (NALT) and lacrimal duct-associated lymphoid tissue (LDALT) of mice. BMC Immunol. 2018;19:5 pubmed publisher..NALT and LDALT develop in immediate vicinity of lymphatic vessels. Therefore, we suggest a causative connection of lymphatic vessels and the development of lymphoid tissues. ..
- Crosswhite P, Podsiadlowska J, Curtis C, Gao S, Xia L, Srinivasan R, et al. CHD4-regulated plasmin activation impacts lymphovenous hemostasis and hepatic vascular integrity. J Clin Invest. 2016;126:2254-66 pubmed publisher..These results highlight the susceptibility of LV thrombi and liver sinusoidal vessels to plasmin-mediated damage and demonstrate the importance of CHD4 in regulating embryonic plasmin activation after mid-gestation. ..
- Le V, Schneider A, Scholz R, Bock F, Cursiefen C. Fine Needle-Diathermy Regresses Pathological Corneal (Lymph)Angiogenesis and Promotes High-Risk Corneal Transplant Survival. Sci Rep. 2018;8:5707 pubmed publisher..05). This novel lymphangioregressive effect of FND can be used clinically to precondition high-risk recipients to promote graft survival. ..
- Gao B, Guo L, Luo D, Jiang Y, Zhao J, Mao C, et al. Steroid receptor coactivator-1 interacts with NF-κB to increase VEGFC levels in human thyroid cancer. Biosci Rep. 2018;38: pubmed publisher..These results suggest a tumorigenic role for SRC-1 in thyroid cancer via its ability to regulate VEGFC expression. ..
- Lee H, Hos D, Blanco T, Bock F, Reyes N, Mathew R, et al. Involvement of corneal lymphangiogenesis in a mouse model of allergic eye disease. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2015;56:3140-8 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data reveal that there is a distinct involvement of corneal LA in AED. Furthermore, VEGFR inhibition prevents corneal LA and consequent immune responses in AED. ..
- Deng J, Dai T, Sun Y, Zhang Q, Jiang Z, Li S, et al. Overexpression of Prox1 Induces the Differentiation of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells into Lymphatic Endothelial-Like Cells In Vitro. Cell Reprogram. 2017;19:54-63 pubmed publisher..This study achieved a long-lasting expression of Prox1 in lymphatic endothelial-like cells, and it provided a potentially useful approach for developing novel therapies for limb lymphedema and lymphatic system-related diseases. ..
- Weber E, Sozio F, Borghini A, Sestini P, Renzoni E. Pulmonary lymphatic vessel morphology: a review. Ann Anat. 2018;218:110-117 pubmed publisher..These lymphatic populations could be differentially involved in the pathogenesis of diseases preferentially involving distinct lung compartments. ..
- Torrisi J, Joseph W, Ghanta S, Cuzzone D, Albano N, Savetsky I, et al. Lymphaticovenous bypass decreases pathologic skin changes in upper extremity breast cancer-related lymphedema. Lymphat Res Biol. 2015;13:46-53 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the some of the pathologic changes of lymphedema are reversible and may be related to lymphatic fluid stasis. ..
- Park S, Kwon S, Lim S, Kim J, Lee K, Park J. Licoricidin, an Active Compound in the Hexane/Ethanol Extract of Glycyrrhiza uralensis, Inhibits Lung Metastasis of 4T1 Murine Mammary Carcinoma Cells. Int J Mol Sci. 2016;17: pubmed publisher..The present study demonstrates that the licoricidin in HEGU inhibits lung metastasis of 4T1 mammary carcinoma cells, which may be mediated via inhibition of cancer cell migration, tumor angiogenesis, and lymphangiogenesis. ..
- Davis J, Koenig A, Lubert A, Chestnut B, Liu F, Palencia Desai S, et al. ETS transcription factor Etsrp / Etv2 is required for lymphangiogenesis and directly regulates vegfr3 / flt4 expression. Dev Biol. 2018;440:40-52 pubmed publisher..Together these data support a model where Etv2 initiates lymphangiogenesis by directly promoting the expression of flt4 within the posterior cardinal vein. ..
- Yamada S, Yamada Y, Kobayashi M, Hino R, Nawata A, Noguchi H, et al. Post-mastectomy benign lymphangioendothelioma of the skin following chronic lymphedema for breast carcinoma: a teaching case mimicking low-grade angiosarcoma and masquerading as Stewart-Treves syndrome. Diagn Pathol. 2014;9:197 pubmed publisher..Virtual Slides: The virtual slide(s) for this article can be found here: http://www.diagnosticpathology.diagnomx.eu/vs/13000_2014_197. ..
- Vojkovics D, Kellermayer Z, Heidt D, Mihalj M, KajtÃ¡r B, Ernszt D, et al. Isolation and Characterization of a Murine Spontaneous High-Grade Follicular Lymphoma with Restricted In Vivo Spreading--a Model for Lymphatic Metastasis Via the Mesentery. Pathol Oncol Res. 2016;22:421-30 pubmed publisher..1 cells likely propagate primarily via the lymphatic circulation within the mesentery, therefore this tumor may offer an in vivo model to investigate the tumor cell migration via the lymphatic circulation from the peritoneal cavity. ..
- Lohrberg M, Wilting J. The lymphatic vascular system of the mouse head. Cell Tissue Res. 2016;366:667-677 pubmed..Lymphatics can also be found in the dura mater and in the dural septae entering into deeper parts of the brain. Our findings are discussed with regard to CSF drainage and potential routes for ocular tumor dissemination. ..
- Yu M, Zhang H, Liu Y, He Y, Yang C, Du Y, et al. The cooperative role of S1P3 with LYVE-1 in LMW-HA-induced lymphangiogenesis. Exp Cell Res. 2015;336:150-7 pubmed publisher..This interaction may provide a useful target for the intervention of lymphangiogenesis-associated tumor progression. ..
- Rakocevic J, Kojic S, Orlic D, Stankovic G, Ostojic M, Petrovic O, et al. Co-expression of vascular and lymphatic endothelial cell markers on early endothelial cells present in aspirated coronary thrombi from patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarction. Exp Mol Pathol. 2016;100:31-8 pubmed publisher..It also points that CD34 and CD31 on one hand, and D2-40, LYVE-1 and VEGFR3 immunostaining on the other hand, cannot solely be a reliable indicators whether vessel is lymphatic or not. ..
- Kajikhina K, Tsuneto M, Melchers F. B-Lymphopoiesis in Fetal Liver, Guided by Chemokines. Adv Immunol. 2016;132:71-89 pubmed publisher..Within 3-4 days surface IgM+ immature B-cells develop, which are destined to enter the B1-cell compartments in the peripheral lymphoid organs. ..
- Si P, Sen D, Dutta R, Yousefi S, Dalal R, Winetraub Y, et al. In Vivo Molecular Optical Coherence Tomography of Lymphatic Vessel Endothelial Hyaluronan Receptors. Sci Rep. 2017;7:1086 pubmed publisher..Our work demonstrated a powerful molecular imaging tool that can be used for high resolution studies of lymphatic function and dynamics in models of inflammation, tumor development, and other lymphatic diseases. ..
- Wang Q, He R, Yang F, Kang L, Li X, Fu L, et al. FOXF2 deficiency permits basal-like breast cancer cells to form lymphangiogenic mimicry by enhancing the response of VEGF-C/VEGFR3 signaling pathway. Cancer Lett. 2018;420:116-126 pubmed publisher..The fact that FOXF2 controls the activation of the VEGF-C/VEGFR3 signaling pathway in BLBC cells provides potential molecular diagnostic and therapeutic strategies for lymphatic metastasis in BLBC patients. ..
- Seeger B, Klawonn F, Bekale B, Steinberg P. The ability of the YAS and AR CALUX assays to detect the additive effects of anti-androgenic fungicide mixtures. Toxicol Lett. 2016;241:193-9 pubmed publisher..vinclozolin, tebuconazole, propiconazole, fenarimol and prochloraz) antagonizing the human androgen receptor (hAR) in the Yeast-based Androgen Screen assay (YAS) as well as in the AR Chemical-Activated LUciferase gene eXpression (..
- Wang J, Zhang Y, Liu Y, Guo L, Wu P, Dong Y, et al. Huoxue Anxin Recipe () promotes myocardium angiogenesis of acute myocardial infarction rats by up-regulating miR-210 and vascular endothelial growth factor. Chin J Integr Med. 2016;22:685-90 pubmed publisher..expression profile of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) rats and the regulating effects of Huoxue Anxin Recipe (, HAR) on angiogenesis-related miRNAs and genes...
- Hasselhof V, Sperling A, Buttler K, Strobel P, Becker J, Aung T, et al. Morphological and Molecular Characterization of Human Dermal Lymphatic Collectors. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0164964 pubmed publisher..Our studies represent the first comprehensive characterization of human epifascial lymphatic collectors, as a prerequisite for diagnosis and therapy. ..
- Danoy M, Shinohara M, Rizki Safitri A, Collard D, Senez V, Sakai Y. Alteration of pancreatic carcinoma and promyeloblastic cell adhesion in liver microvasculature by co-culture of hepatocytes, hepatic stellate cells and endothelial cells in a physiologically-relevant model. Integr Biol (Camb). 2017;9:350-361 pubmed publisher..It has been found that their adhesion was always reduced in the co-culture model. These results highlight the importance of integrating hepatic stellate cells in the design of biomimetic models of the hepatic endothelial barrier. ..
- Zhang L, Liu F. Expression of SLP-2 gene and CCBE1 are associated with prognosis of rectal cancer. Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci. 2017;21:1214-1218 pubmed..As a risk factor related to lymphatic metastasis, CCBE1 could be a novel biomarker for diagnosis and prognosis of rectal cancer. ..
- Hunt H, Simón Gracia L, Tobi A, Kotamraju V, Sharma S, Nigul M, et al. Targeting of p32 in peritoneal carcinomatosis with intraperitoneal linTT1 peptide-guided pro-apoptotic nanoparticles. J Control Release. 2017;260:142-153 pubmed publisher..P32-directed intraperitoneal targeting of other anticancer agents and nanoparticles using peptides and other affinity ligands may represent a general strategy to increase their therapeutic index. ..
- Nosheny R, Insel P, Truran D, Schuff N, Jack C, Aisen P, et al. Variables associated with hippocampal atrophy rate in normal aging and mild cognitive impairment. Neurobiol Aging. 2015;36:273-82 pubmed publisherThe goal of this study was to identify factors contributing to hippocampal atrophy rate (HAR) in clinically normal older adults (NC) and participants with mild cognitive impairment (MCI)...
- Minsky B, Antoni C, Boehm H. Controlled Immobilization Strategies to Probe Short Hyaluronan-Protein Interactions. Sci Rep. 2016;6:21608 pubmed publisher..Both hyaladherins recognize sHA and the binding is independent to the presence of the reducing end. ..
- Wang J, Ma S, Tao R, Xia L, Liu L, Jiang Y. Gene expression profile changes in rat dorsal horn after sciatic nerve injury. Neurol Res. 2017;39:176-182 pubmed publisher..Among the five genes, the first three are specific in adult population, while the latter two are age-independent. They all might function through involvement of these immune or inflammatory pathways. ..
- Sakimoto S, Marchetti V, Aguilar E, Lee K, Usui Y, Murinello S, et al. CD44 expression in endothelial colony-forming cells regulates neurovascular trophic effect. JCI Insight. 2017;2:e89906 pubmed publisher..at anatomically and functionally preventing retinopathy; these cells expressed high levels of CD44, the hyaluronic acid receptor, and IGFBPs (insulin-like growth factor-binding proteins)...
- Yang C, Lin X, Xu W. Cathepsin L participates in the remodeling of the midgut through dissociation of midgut cells and activation of apoptosis via caspase-1. Insect Biochem Mol Biol. 2017;82:21-30 pubmed publisher..Here, we show that the expression and activity of Helicoverpa armigera cathepsin L (Har-CatL) are high in the midgut at the mid-late stage of the 6th-instar larvae and are responsive to the upstream ..
- Hiraoka A, Chikazawa G, Totsugawa T, Tamura K, Ishida A, Sakaguchi T, et al. Objective analysis of midterm outcomes of conventional and hybrid aortic arch repair by propensity-score matching. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2017;154:100-106.e1 pubmed publisher..with antegrade cerebral perfusion under circulatory arrest as the CTAR group and 58 hybrid aortic arch repair (HAR) with thoracic endovascular aortic repair as the HAR group...
- Denstad S, Aasen S, Østrem A, Bakkeheim V, Fossum G, Moen M. [Hysterectomy at St. Olavs Hospital 1989-2014]. Tidsskr Nor Laegeforen. 2017;137: pubmed publisherHysterektomi er en av de vanligste gynekologiske operasjonene. Operasjonsmetodene har endret seg de siste decenniene. Nye utredningsmuligheter og alternative behandlingsmetoder har kommet til...
- Jang D, Song D, Chang E, Jeon J. Anti-inflammatory and lymphangiogenetic effects of low-level laser therapy on lymphedema in an experimental mouse tail model. Lasers Med Sci. 2016;31:289-96 pubmed publisher..qPCR showed that expressions of VEGFR3 were (pâ€‰=â€‰0.002) increased in the laser group. These results suggest that LLLT has anti-inflammatory and lymphangiogenetic effects for the management of lymphedema. ..
- Martin R, Melfi V. A Comparison of Zoo Animal Behavior in the Presence of Familiar and Unfamiliar People. J Appl Anim Welf Sci. 2016;19:234-44 pubmed publisher..interactions between animals in zoos and keepers and the resulting relationship formed (human-animal relationship [HAR]) are likely to influence the animals' behaviors with associated welfare consequences...
- Sundberg J, Pratt C, Silva K, Kennedy V, Stearns T, Sundberg B, et al. Dermal lymphatic dilation in a mouse model of alopecia areata. Exp Mol Pathol. 2016;100:332-6 pubmed publisher..These findings emphasize aspects of AA not commonly considered and provide potential targets for therapeutic intervention. ..
- Taher M, Nakao S, Zandi S, Melhorn M, Hayes K, Hafezi Moghadam A. Phenotypic transformation of intimal and adventitial lymphatics in atherosclerosis: a regulatory role for soluble VEGF receptor 2. FASEB J. 2016;30:2490-9 pubmed publisher..Taher, M., Nakao, S., Zandi, S., Melhorn, M. I., Hayes, K. C., Hafezi-Moghadam, A. Phenotypic transformation of intimal and adventitial lymphatics in atherosclerosis: a regulatory role for soluble VEGF receptor 2. ..
- Stanly T, Fritzsche M, Banerji S, Garcia E, Bernardino de la Serna J, Jackson D, et al. Critical importance of appropriate fixation conditions for faithful imaging of receptor microclusters. Biol Open. 2016;5:1343-50 pubmed publisher..Our study underlines the importance of choosing appropriate sample preparation protocols for preserving authentic receptor organisation in advanced fluorescence microscopy. ..
- Doan R, Bae B, Cubelos B, Chang C, Hossain A, Al Saad S, et al. Mutations in Human Accelerated Regions Disrupt Cognition and Social Behavior. Cell. 2016;167:341-354.e12 pubmed publisher..Strikingly, rare biallelic point mutations-identified by whole-genome and targeted "HAR-ome" sequencing-showed a significant excess in individuals with ASD whose parents share common ancestry compared to ..
- Fong S, Song W, Cho K, Wong R, Wong K. Training Classifiers with Shadow Features for Sensor-Based Human Activity Recognition. Sensors (Basel). 2017;17: pubmed publisher..a novel training/testing process for building/using a classification model based on human activity recognition (HAR) is proposed...
- Ernst B, Mikstas C, Stover T, Stauber R, Strieth S. Association of eIF4E and SPARC Expression with Lymphangiogenesis and Lymph Node Metastasis in Hypopharyngeal Cancer. Anticancer Res. 2018;38:699-706 pubmed..eIF4E- and SPARC-associated signaling pathways may be associated with lymphangiogenesis and could be exploited to counteract the spread of hypopharyngeal cancer cells. ..
- Li X, Jing W, Sun J, Liu Z, Zhang J, Sun W, et al. A potential small-molecule synthetic antilymphangiogenic agent norcantharidin inhibits tumor growth and lymphangiogenesis of human colonic adenocarcinomas through blocking VEGF-A,-C,-D/VEGFR-2,-3 "multi-points priming" mechanisms in vitro and in vivo. BMC Cancer. 2015;15:527 pubmed publisher..The present finding strongly suggests that NCTD could serve as a potential antilymphangiogenic agent for tumor lymphangiogenesis and is of importance to explore NCTD is used for antitumor metastatic comprehensive therapy for HCACs. ..
- Llamas Velasco M, Angulo J, DurÃ¡n R, Fraitag S, Kutzner H, Requena L. Hemangioma with dabskoid features: a rare histopathologic variant of acquired hemangioma. J Cutan Pathol. 2016;43:258-62 pubmed publisher..The focal presence of dabskoid tufts within an otherwise conventional capillary hemangioma should be not misinterpreted as evidence of malignancy. ..
- Cunnick G, Jiang W, Gomez K, Mansel R. Lymphangiogenesis quantification using quantitative PCR and breast cancer as a model. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001;288:1043-6 pubmed..It was found that lymphangiogenesis occurred in all breast specimens and that higher levels were found in tumours which had spread to the lymph nodes. ..
- Johnson L, Prevo R, Clasper S, Jackson D. Inflammation-induced uptake and degradation of the lymphatic endothelial hyaluronan receptor LYVE-1. J Biol Chem. 2007;282:33671-80 pubmed..These findings suggest that LYVE-1 can function independently of hyaluronan and have implications for the use of LYVE-1 as a histological marker for lymphangiogenesis in human pathology. ..
- Lee L, Ghorbanian Y, Wang W, Wang Y, Kim Y, Weissman I, et al. LYVE1 Marks the Divergence of Yolk Sac Definitive Hemogenic Endothelium from the Primitive Erythroid Lineage. Cell Rep. 2016;17:2286-2298 pubmed publisher..Lyve1-Cre thus marks the divergence between YS primitive and definitive hematopoiesis and provides a tool for targeting YS definitive hematopoiesis and FL colonization. ..
- Islam M, Islam M, Hasan R, Hossain M, Nabi A, Rahman M, et al. Environmental Spread of New Delhi Metallo-β-Lactamase-1-Producing Multidrug-Resistant Bacteria in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2017;83: pubmed publisher..in Dhaka, Bangladesh, we conducted a comparative analysis of wastewater samples from hospital-adjacent areas (HAR) and from community areas (COM), as well as public tap water samples, for the occurrence and characteristics of NDM-..
- Leibing T, Géraud C, Augustin I, Boutros M, Augustin H, Okun J, et al. Angiocrine Wnt signaling controls liver growth and metabolic maturation in mice. Hepatology. 2017;: pubmed publisher..On the contrary, zonal expression of Endomucin, LYVE1 and other markers of HEC heterogeneity were not altered in Wls-HECKO livers...
- Czernych R, Chraniuk M, Zagożdżon P, Wolska L. Characterization of estrogenic and androgenic activity of phthalates by the XenoScreen YES/YAS in vitro assay. Environ Toxicol Pharmacol. 2017;53:95-104 pubmed publisher..of phthalates (DEP, DBP, BBP, DEHP and DINP) showed no significant effect of tested substances either on hER? or hAR receptors. Phthalates exhibited strong anti-estrogenic (IC50 for BBP=8.66?M, IC50 for DEHP=3...
- Park H, Dong S, Lee M, Youn I. The Role of Heart-Rate Variability Parameters in Activity Recognition and Energy-Expenditure Estimation Using Wearable Sensors. Sensors (Basel). 2017;17: pubmed publisherHuman-activity recognition (HAR) and energy-expenditure (EE) estimation are major functions in the mobile healthcare system...
- Huang S, Tang F, Huang Y, Liu I, Hsu S, Chen S, et al. Cloning, expression, characterization, and role in autocrine cell growth of cell surface retention sequence binding protein-1. J Biol Chem. 2003;278:43855-69 pubmed..These results suggest that CRSBP-1 plays a role in autocrine regulation of cell growth mediated by growth regulators containing CRS. ..
- Radon T, Massat N, Jones R, Alrawashdeh W, Dumartin L, Ennis D, et al. Identification of a Three-Biomarker Panel in Urine for Early Detection of Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma. Clin Cancer Res. 2015;21:3512-21 pubmed publisher..04), but did not improve the comparison of stage I-IIA PDAC (n = 17) with healthy urine. We have established a novel, three-protein biomarker panel that is able to detect patients with early-stage pancreatic cancer in urine specimens. ..
- Ishikawa Y, Akishima Fukasawa Y, Ito K, Akasaka Y, Yokoo T, Ishii T. Histopathologic determinants of regional lymph node metastasis in early colorectal cancer. Cancer. 2008;112:924-33 pubmed publisher..When lymphatic invasion and budding formation are observed histopathologically in patients with ECC, additional therapy, such as adjuvant chemotherapy or a curative resection of the regional LN, may be required. ..
- Waniewski J, Sobiecka D, Debowska M, Heimburger O, Werynski A, Lindholm B. Fluid and solute transport in CAPD patients before and after permanent loss of ultrafiltration capacity. Int J Artif Organs. 2005;28:976-86 pubmed..transport rate of small solutes and low osmotic conductance,but with normal fluid absorption rate, and 2) type HAR with high fluid absorption rate, but with normal diffusive peritoneal transport rate of small solutes and normal ..
- Nishida Fukuda H, Araki R, Shudou M, Okazaki H, Tomono Y, Nakayama H, et al. Ectodomain Shedding of Lymphatic Vessel Endothelial Hyaluronan Receptor 1 (LYVE-1) Is Induced by Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A (VEGF-A). J Biol Chem. 2016;291:10490-500 pubmed publisher..These results indicate that the ectodomain shedding of LYVE-1 might be involved in promoting pathological lymphangiogenesis. ..
- Seano G, Primo L. Human Arterial Ring Angiogenesis Assay. Methods Mol Biol. 2016;1430:191-203 pubmed publisher..The human arterial ring (hAR) assay is an innovative system that enables three-dimensional (3D) and live studies of human angiogenesis...
- Lee J, Rodero M, Patel J, Moi D, Mazzieri R, Khosrotehrani K. Interleukin-23 regulates interleukin-17 expression in wounds, and its inhibition accelerates diabetic wound healing through the alteration of macrophage polarization. FASEB J. 2017;: pubmed publisher..iNOS expression and inflammatory macrophages while maintaining prohealing CD206 and lymphatic vessel endothelial hyaluronic acid receptor 1 (LYVE1)-expressing macrophages...
- Qin Z, Dai L, Bratoeva M, Slomiany M, Toole B, Parsons C. Cooperative roles for emmprin and LYVE-1 in the regulation of chemoresistance for primary effusion lymphoma. Leukemia. 2011;25:1598-609 pubmed publisher..Collectively, these data support interdependent roles for emmprin, LYVE-1 and BCRP in chemotherapeutic resistance for PEL. ..
- Choi E, Kim H, Kim H, Choi Y, Goh S. CD44v8-10 as a potential theranostic biomarker for targeting disseminated cancer cells in advanced gastric cancer. Sci Rep. 2017;7:4930 pubmed publisher..The hyaluronic acid receptor, CD44, has various isoforms generated by alternative splicing, and some isoforms are known to be ..
- Gonzalez J, Ko M, Hong Y, Weigert R, Tan J. Deep tissue analysis of distal aqueous drainage structures and contractile features. Sci Rep. 2017;7:17071 pubmed publisher..This reflects a capacity to contract and support dynamic alteration of DT caliber and resistance analogous to the role of blood vessel tone in regulating blood flow. ..
- Zarandi M, Cai R, Kovacs M, Popovics P, Szalontay L, Cui T, et al. Synthesis and structure-activity studies on novel analogs of human growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH) with enhanced inhibitory activities on tumor growth. Peptides. 2017;89:60-70 pubmed publisher..the design and synthesis of these analogs, the following previous substitutions were conserved: D-Arg2, Har9, Abu15, and Nle27. Most new analogs had Ala at position 8...
- Trost A, Bruckner D, Kaser Eichberger A, Motloch K, Bogner B, Runge C, et al. Lymphatic and vascular markers in an optic nerve crush model in rat. Exp Eye Res. 2017;159:30-39 pubmed publisher..However, single markers used to identify lymphatics, detected non-lymphatic structures, highlighting the importance of using a panel of markers to properly identify lymphatic structures. ..
- García Hernández A, Galván Tejada C, Galván Tejada J, Celaya Padilla J, Gamboa Rosales H, Velasco Elizondo P, et al. [-25]A Similarity Analysis of Audio Signal to Develop a Human Activity Recognition Using Similarity Networks. Sensors (Basel). 2017;17: pubmed publisherHuman Activity Recognition (HAR) is one of the main subjects of study in the areas of computer vision and machine learning due to the great benefits that can be achieved...
- Ozmen F, Ozmen M, Ozdemir E, Moran M, Seckin S, Guc D, et al. Relationship between LYVE-1, VEGFR-3 and CD44 gene expressions and lymphatic metastasis in gastric cancer. World J Gastroenterol. 2011;17:3220-8 pubmed publisher..LYVE-1, VEGFR-3 and CD44 all play an important role in lymphangiogenesis, invasion and metastasis. LYVE-1 is a perfectly reliable lymphatic vessel marker and useful for immunohistochemistry. ..