Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: loricrin
Publications143 found, 100 shown here
- Ungar B, Kopylov U, Engel T, Yavzori M, Fudim E, Picard O, et al. Addition of an immunomodulator can reverse antibody formation and loss of response in patients treated with adalimumab. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2017;45:276-282 pubmed publisher..Addition of an immunomodulator has been shown to reverse immunogenicity and regain response with infliximab monotherapy. Similar data on adalimumab are lacking...
- Srinivasan A, Vasudevan A, McFarlane A, Sparrow M, Gibson P, van Langenberg D. Anti-TNF re-induction is as effective, simpler and cheaper compared with dose-interval shortening for secondary loss of response in Crohn's disease. J Crohns Colitis. 2017;: pubmed publisher..This study aimed to compare the efficacy, durability and cost of anti-TNF re-induction and dose interval shortening (DIS) for secondary LOR in Crohn's disease (CD)...
- Mehrparvar A, Mirmohammadi S, Hafezi R, Mostaghaci M, Davari M. Static anthropometric dimensions in a population of Iranian high school students: considering ethnic differences. Hum Factors. 2015;57:447-60 pubmed publisher..001 for each dimension). This study showed statistically significant differences in 19 static anthropometric dimensions among high school students regarding gender, age, and ethnicity. ..
- Ungar B, Ben Shatach Z, Ben Haim G, Yavzori M, Picard O, Fudim E, et al. Infliximab therapy intensification upon loss of response: Is there an optimal trough level?. Dig Liver Dis. 2019;: pubmed publisher..Patients with baseline TL above 9 mcg/ml were very unlikely to reach clinical remission. ..
- Zheng B, Yang S, Tian Q, Xie Y, Zhang S, Lee R. Delivery of Antisense Oligonucleotide LOR-2501 Using Transferrin-conjugated Polyethylenimine-based Lipid Nanoparticle. Anticancer Res. 2019;39:1785-1793 pubmed publisher..TPSH-LP transported LOR-2501 and down-regulated the levels of R1 protein efficiently by 64.15%. Data demonstrated the potential utility of TPSH-LP for oligonucleotide delivery in cancer therapy. ..
- Ruscio L, Renard R, Lebacle C, Zetlaoui P, Benhamou D, Bessede T. Thoracic paravertebral block: comparison of different approaches and techniques. A study on 27 human cadavers. Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med. 2019;: pubmed publisher..Paravertebral spread of TPVI is variable. USG technique has higher anatomical success rates than the LOR technique, the sagittal USG approach being the most successful. ..
- Noh J, U Shin J, Kim J, Kim S, Kim B, Kim Y, et al. ZAG Regulates the Skin Barrier and Immunity in Atopic Dermatitis. J Invest Dermatol. 2019;: pubmed publisher..Thus, ZAG deficiency is closely related to skin barrier function and the immune abnormalities of AD, and we suggest that restoration of ZAG may be a promising therapeutic option for the treatment of AD. ..
- Suzuki S, Nomura T, Miyauchi T, Takeda M, Fujita Y, Nishie W, et al. Somatic recombination underlies frequent revertant mosaicism in loricrin keratoderma. Life Sci Alliance. 2019;2: pubmed publisher..Here, we report on the first evidence for revertant mosaicism in loricrin keratoderma (LK), an autosomal dominant form of ichthyosis caused by mutations in LOR on 1q21.3...
- Lin S, Gong C, Chiang T, Tsou M, Ting C. Optically Guided Epidural Needle Placement Using 405-nm Wavelength for Accurate Puncture. Sci Rep. 2019;9:1552 pubmed publisher..It is evidently believed that the optical auxiliary equipped is visualized to assist operators inserting needle accurately and efficiently into epidural space during epidural anesthesia operation. ..
- Zhou L, Leonard A, Pavel A, Malik K, Raja A, Glickman J, et al. Age-specific changes in the molecular phenotype of patients with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2019;: pubmed publisher..Expression of terminal differentiation measures significantly increased in older patients with AD (loricrin [LOR] and filaggrin [FLG], P < .05), whereas expression of S100As (S100A8, P < ...
- Desai P, Thakkar A, Ann D, Wang J, Prabhu S. Loratadine self-microemulsifying drug delivery systems (SMEDDS) in combination with sulforaphane for the synergistic chemoprevention of pancreatic cancer. Drug Deliv Transl Res. 2019;: pubmed publisher..Hence, our studies successfully demonstrate that a unique low-dose combination of LOR encapsulated within SMEDDs with SFN shows significantly enhanced chemopreventive efficacy of PC. ..
- Singh S, George J, Boland B, Vande Casteele N, Sandborn W. Primary Non-Response to Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonists is Associated with Inferior Response to Second-line Biologics in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. J Crohns Colitis. 2018;12:635-643 pubmed publisher..This may be attributed to underlying pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of anti-TNF agents in patients with PNR. ..
- Turgut A, Erkuş S, Koca A, Payzıner L, Çiçek A, Kalenderer O. Analysis of the factors causing tight cast syndrome after closed reduction and casting of pediatric distal radius fractures. Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc. 2018;52:329-333 pubmed publisher..775 in terms of occurrence of TCS. We recommend obtaining a cast index value between 0.775 and 0.875 to prevent both TCS and LOR. Level III, Therapeutic study. ..
- Viola A, Pugliese D, Renna S, Furfaro F, Caprioli F, D Incà R, et al. Outcome in ulcerative colitis after switch from adalimumab/golimumab to infliximab: A multicenter retrospective study. Dig Liver Dis. 2019;51:510-515 pubmed publisher..Our data show a superior remission rate in SC to IV anti-TNF switch in UC compared to the IV to SC switch reported in literature. ..
- Patel E, Aydin A, Desai A, Dasgupta P, Ahmed K. Current status of simulation-based training in pediatric surgery: A systematic review. J Pediatr Surg. 2018;: pubmed publisher..The lack of NoTSS training is also apparent. We advocate more randomized trials to validate these models, and attempts to determine predictive validity. Original / systematic review. 1. ..
- Rebello C, Nikonova E, Zhou S, Aronne L, Fujioka K, Garvey W, et al. Effect of Lorcaserin Alone and in Combination with Phentermine on Food Cravings After 12-Week Treatment: A Randomized Substudy. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2018;26:332-339 pubmed publisher..05). Lorcaserin in combination with phentermine improves control of food cravings during short-term energy restriction. ..
- Wang X, Jiang L. Effects of ornithine decarboxylase antizyme 1 on the proliferation and differentiation of human oral cancer cells. Int J Mol Med. 2014;34:1606-12 pubmed publisher..These results show that OAZ1 simultaneously inhibits the proliferation and induces the differentiation of oral cancer cells in humans. The effects on cellular differentiation depend partly on the degradation of SNIP1. ..
- Roblin X, Marotte H, Leclerc M, Del Tedesco E, Phelip J, Peyrin Biroulet L, et al. Combination of C-reactive protein, infliximab trough levels, and stable but not transient antibodies to infliximab are associated with loss of response to infliximab in inflammatory bowel disease. J Crohns Colitis. 2015;9:525-31 pubmed publisher..77; 95% CI: 1.45-10.0; p = 0.007]. Transient ATI did not influence LOR. LOR can be predicted based on a combination of CRP, TRI and stable ATI with a high degree of accuracy. ..
- Nencini F, Vultaggio A, Pratesi S, Cammelli D, Milla M, Fiori G, et al. The Kinetics of Antidrug Antibodies, Drug Levels, and Clinical Outcomes in Infliximab-Exposed Patients with Immune-Mediated Disorders. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. 2018;6:2065-2072.e2 pubmed publisher..Both ADA evaluation and therapeutic drug monitoring may have a relevant impact on clinical practice, giving new insights to predict LOR and HRs. ..
- Kretz M, Siprashvili Z, Chu C, Webster D, Zehnder A, Qu K, et al. Control of somatic tissue differentiation by the long non-coding RNA TINCR. Nature. 2013;493:231-5 pubmed publisher..These data identify TINCR as a key lncRNA required for somatic tissue differentiation, which occurs through lncRNA binding to differentiation mRNAs to ensure their expression. ..
- Luther G, Miller P, Waters P, Bae D. Radiographic Evaluation During Treatment of Pediatric Forearm Fractures: Implications on Clinical Care and Cost. J Pediatr Orthop. 2016;36:465-71 pubmed publisher..The week 4 x-ray adds little value to clinical decision making, and its elimination would result in savings up to 11.9% of the overall cost of nonoperative fracture care. Level II-prognostic. ..
- Zhou Y, Meng Z, Guo T, Fu Y, Lee R, Xie J. Microfluidic assembly of lipid nanoparticles for delivery of antisense oligonucleotides. Curr Pharm Biotechnol. 2014;15:823-8 pubmed..5%. In conclusion, given their simplicity, affordability and reproducibility, MF is an attractive method for synthesis of LNs for ODN delivery. ..
- Matsushita S, Oda S, Otaki K, Nakane M, Kawamae K. Change in auditory evoked potential index and bispectral index during induction of anesthesia with anesthetic drugs. J Clin Monit Comput. 2015;29:621-6 pubmed publisher..The aepEX might be more useful than BIS for hypnosis monitoring during anesthetic induction, particularly when drugs such as ketamine are used. ..
- Mohamed M, Hasan M, Abdullah I, Abdellah A, Yehia A, Ahmed N, et al. Smart bi-metallic perovskite nanofibers as selective and reusable sensors of nano-level concentrations of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Talanta. 2018;185:344-351 pubmed publisher..39?×?10-10 mol?L-1, even in the presence of the co-formulated drug paracetamol (PAR). The sensor was successfully applied for biological applications. ..
- Shebrain S, Arafeh M, Munene G, Shattuck C, Miller L, Lu S, et al. The role of academic achievements and psychometric measures in the ranking process. Am J Surg. 2019;217:568-571 pubmed publisher..008, p = 0.96). After controlling for the other variables, only CN reached statistical significance (p = 0.033). Candidate non-cognitive measures during the interview weigh higher than academic performance in the ranking process. ..
- Haas C, Hanson E, Banemann R, Bento A, Berti A, Carracedo Ã, et al. RNA/DNA co-analysis from human skin and contact traces--results of a sixth collaborative EDNAP exercise. Forensic Sci Int Genet. 2015;16:139-147 pubmed publisher..The results of this and the previous collaborative RNA exercises support RNA profiling as a reliable body fluid/tissue identification method that can easily be combined with current STR typing technology. ..
- Wang S, Tian M, Yang R, Jing Y, Chen W, Wang J, et al. 6-Gingerol Ameliorates Behavioral Changes and Atherosclerotic Lesions in ApoE-/- Mice Exposed to Chronic Mild Stress. Cardiovasc Toxicol. 2018;18:420-430 pubmed publisher..Together, these results suggest that 6-Gin attenuates arteriosclerosis in ApoE-/- mice exposed to CMS and HFD, and it may be a potential therapeutic agent for the treatment of atherosclerosis. ..
- Demir Y, Dikbas N, Beydemir S. Purification and Biochemical Characterization of Phytase Enzyme from Lactobacillus coryniformis (MH121153). Mol Biotechnol. 2018;60:783-790 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, the effects of Ca2+, Ag+, Mg2+, Cu2+, Co2+, Pb2+, Zn2+ and Ni2+ metal ions on the enzyme were studied. ..
- Malik K, He H, Huynh T, Tran G, Mueller K, Doytcheva K, et al. Ichthyosis molecular fingerprinting shows profound TH17 skewing and a unique barrier genomic signature. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2019;143:604-618 pubmed publisher..05). Ichthyoses lacked the epidermal differentiation and tight junction alterations of patients with AD (loricrin, filaggrin, and claudin 1) but showed characteristic alterations in lipid metabolism genes (ELOVL fatty acid ..
- Guttman Yassky E, Bissonnette R, Ungar B, Suárez Fariñas M, Ardeleanu M, Esaki H, et al. Dupilumab progressively improves systemic and cutaneous abnormalities in patients with atopic dermatitis. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2019;143:155-172 pubmed publisher..increased expression of epidermal differentiation, barrier, and lipid metabolism genes (filaggrin [FLG], loricrin [LOR], claudins, and ELOVL3). Dupilumab reduced lesional epidermal thickness versus placebo (week 4, P = ...
- Guzeldemir Akcakanat E, Sunnetci Akkoyunlu D, Orucguney B, Cine N, Kan B, YÄ±lmaz E, et al. Gene-Expression Profiles in Generalized Aggressive Periodontitis: A Gene Network-Based Microarray Analysis. J Periodontol. 2016;87:58-65 pubmed publisher..Future analyses may facilitate proteomic profiling analyses to identify gene-expression patterns related to clinical outcome. ..
- Ulaganathan T, Helbert W, Kopel M, Banin E, Cygler M. Structure-function analyses of a PL24 family ulvan lyase reveal key features and suggest its catalytic mechanism. J Biol Chem. 2018;293:4026-4036 pubmed publisher..On the basis of our structural and mutational analyses, we propose a catalytic mechanism for LOR_107 that differs from the typical His/Tyr mechanism. ..
- Yang S, Yang X, Liu Y, Zheng B, Meng L, Lee R, et al. Non-covalent complexes of folic acid and oleic acid conjugated polyethylenimine: An efficient vehicle for antisense oligonucleotide delivery. Colloids Surf B Biointerfaces. 2015;135:274-82 pubmed publisher..This novel formulation of FA/PEI-OA provides a reliable and highly efficient method for delivery of oligonucleotide and warrants further investigation. ..
- Ruiz Romeu E, Ferran M, Sagristà M, Gomez J, Gimenez Arnau A, Herszényi K, et al. Streptococcus pyogenes-induced cutaneous lymphocyte antigen-positive T cell-dependent epidermal cell activation triggers TH17 responses in patients with guttate psoriasis. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2016;138:491-499.e6 pubmed publisher..This study reveals a dominant TH17 response of cutaneous lymphocyte antigen-positive T cells activated by epidermal cells and S pyogenes in patients with GP. ..
- Hoffmann J, Knoop C, Enk A, Hadaschik E. Baseline anti-dsDNA concentrations and previous treatments predict response to Adalimumab and Etanercept: a retrospective investigation of 146 psoriasis patients. J Dermatol Sci. 2014;76:180-5 pubmed publisher..A clinically significant predictive effect of age and baseline PASI on response to Adalimumab and Etanercept is unlikely. ..
- Gong Y, Shi H, Wu J, Labu D, Sun J, Zhong H, et al. Pressure waveform-guided epidural catheter placement in comparison to the loss-of-resistance conventional method. J Clin Anesth. 2014;26:395-401 pubmed publisher..4% vs 1.1%; P < 0.05) and catheter replacement-related complications (0% vs 0.6%; P < 0.05). PWEP is a reliable and useful technique for epidural catheter placement. ..
- Bosschieter J, Nieuwenhuijzen J, van Ginkel T, Vis A, Witte B, Newling D, et al. Value of an Immediate Intravesical Instillation of Mitomycin C in Patients with Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer: A Prospective Multicentre Randomised Study in 2243 patients. Eur Urol. 2018;73:226-232 pubmed publisher..A single instillation of chemotherapy after the resection of non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer reduces the recurrence risk, even if patients are treated with an adjuvant schedule of instillations. ..
- Van Maele M, Molenaers B, Geusens E, Nijs S, Hoekstra H. Intramedullary tibial nailing of distal tibiofibular fractures: additional fibular fixation or not?. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2018;44:433-441 pubmed publisher..Therefore, a future prospective study with uniform treatment strategy for IMTN of distal tibiofibular fractures, with or without fixation of the fibula, is mandatory. ..
- Bartkevics M, Huber S, Mathys V, Sourdon J, Dornbierer M, Carmona Mendez N, et al. Efficacy of mechanical postconditioning following warm, global ischaemia depends on circulating fatty acid levels in an isolated, working rat heart modelâ€ . Eur J Cardiothorac Surg. 2016;49:32-9 pubmed publisher..Controlled reperfusion may be useful for therapeutic strategies aimed at improving post-ischaemic recovery of cardiac DCDD grafts, and ultimately in increasing donor heart availability. ..
- Kamata N, Oshitani N, Watanabe K, Watanabe K, Hosomi S, Noguchi A, et al. Efficacy of concomitant elemental diet therapy in scheduled infliximab therapy in patients with Crohn's disease to prevent loss of response. Dig Dis Sci. 2015;60:1382-8 pubmed publisher..015). Concomitant ED therapy is effective in maintaining scheduled IFX maintenance therapy in patients with luminal CD in order to prevent LOR. ..
- Saleh S, Alameddine M, Mourad Y, Natafgi N. Quality of care in primary health care settings in the Eastern Mediterranean region: a systematic review of the literature. Int J Qual Health Care. 2015;27:79-88 pubmed publisher..Researchers and policy-makers should address these gaps to generate contextualized information and knowledge that ensures relevance and targeted high-impact interventions. ..
- McLaughlin M, Masic D, Gettig J. Analysis of PGY-1 Pharmacy Resident Candidate Letters of Recommendation at an Academically Affiliated Residency Program. J Pharm Pract. 2018;31:145-149 pubmed publisher..3-4] vs 3.8 words [2.5-5.5], P < .01) and teaching references (3.7 words [2.7-6] vs 5.7 words [3.7-7.8], P = .01). For this residency program, standout words and teaching references were important when offering interviews. ..
- Chemali J, Kenny J, Olutola O, Taylor N, Kimchi E, Purdon P, et al. Ageing delays emergence from general anaesthesia in rats by increasing anaesthetic sensitivity in the brain. Br J Anaesth. 2015;115 Suppl 1:i58-i65 pubmed publisher..Ageing delays emergence from general anaesthesia. This is due, at least in part, to increased anaesthetic sensitivity in the brain. Further studies are warranted to establish the underlying causes. ..
- Shapiro S, Kallies K, Borgert A, O Heron C, Jarman B. Evolution of Characteristics From Letters of Recommendation in General Surgery Residency Applications. J Surg Educ. 2018;: pubmed publisher..Descriptions of practice-based learning, system-based practice, research, and volunteerism have increased, while professionalism, medical knowledge, and technical skills were consistently described over time. ..
- Dias R, de Araújo T, de Freitas R, Rodrigues A, Sousa L, Sales C, et al. ?-Lapachone and its iodine derivatives cause cell cycle arrest at G2/M phase and reactive oxygen species-mediated apoptosis in human oral squamous cell carcinoma cells. Free Radic Biol Med. 2018;126:87-100 pubmed publisher..In addition, ?-lapachone and its 3-iodine derivatives were able to suppress tumor growth in vivo, indicating that these compounds may be new antitumor drug candidates. ..
- do Nascimento Pedrosa T, De Vuyst E, Mound A, Lambert de Rouvroit C, Maria Engler S, Poumay Y. Methyl-Î²-cyclodextrin treatment combined to incubation with interleukin-4 reproduces major features of atopic dermatitis in a 3D-culture model. Arch Dermatol Res. 2017;309:63-69 pubmed publisher..This combination further decreased loricrin (LOR) immunoreactivity, whereas mainly IL-25, combined to MÎ²CD treatment, was able to downregulate filaggrin (..
- Kang H, Mohamed H, Takashina M, Mori T, Fujino Y, Hagihira S. Individual indicators of appropriate hypnotic level during propofol anesthesia: highest alpha power and effect-site concentrations of propofol at loss of response. J Anesth. 2017;31:502-509 pubmed publisher..90, pÂ <Â 2.2e-16) by ANCOVA. At Ce-alpha, BIS was 50.2Â Â±Â 7.7. Ce-alpha and Ce-OBS could be estimated from Ce-LOR. Based on Ce-LOR it is possible to manage the hypnotic level of individual patients. ..
- Arnuntasupakul V, van Zundert T, Vijitpavan A, Aliste J, Engsusophon P, Leurcharusmee P, et al. A Randomized Comparison Between Conventional and Waveform-Confirmed Loss of Resistance for Thoracic Epidural Blocks. Reg Anesth Pain Med. 2016;41:368-73 pubmed publisher..Compared with its conventional counterpart, EWA-confirmed LOR results in a lower failure rate for thoracic epidural blocks (2% vs 24%) in our teaching centers. Confirmatory EWA provides significant benefits for inexperienced operators. ..
- Hashimoto Hachiya A, Tsuji G, Murai M, Yan X, Furue M. Upregulation of FLG, LOR, and IVL Expression by Rhodiola crenulata Root Extract via Aryl Hydrocarbon Receptor: Differential Involvement of OVOL1. Int J Mol Sci. 2018;19: pubmed publisher..AHR) or OVO-like 1 (OVOL1) to upregulate the expression of epidermal barrier proteins such as filaggrin (FLG), loricrin (LOR), and involucrin (IVL), we investigated such regulation by Rhodiola crenulata root extract (RCE)...
- Irkin R, Yalçin O. The potential use of probiotic strains Lactobacillus acidophilus NRRL B 4495, Bifidobacterium bifidum NRRL B41410 in “Lor Whey Cheese” and the effects on sensory properties. Acta Sci Pol Technol Aliment. 2017;16:181-189 pubmed publisher..60 and 7.47 log cfu/g, for unsalted and salted cheeses respectively. Salted lor cheeses with added Lb. acidophilus have the highest sensory scores in the groups. “Lor” whey cheese showed good probiotic properties. ..
- Bae D, Valim C, Connell P, Brustowicz K, Waters P. Bivalved Versus Circumferential Cast Immobilization for Displaced Forearm Fractures: A Randomized Clinical Trial to Assess Efficacy and Safety. J Pediatr Orthop. 2017;37:239-246 pubmed publisher..There were no significant differences in maintenance of reduction, need for surgery, or complications between bivalved or circumferential long-arm casts. Level I-therapeutic. ..
- Meron D, Hedger N, Garner M, Baldwin D. Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) in the treatment of depression: Systematic review and meta-analysis of efficacy and tolerability. Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 2015;57:46-62 pubmed publisher..tDCS may be efficacious for treatment of MDE. The data do not support the use of tDCS in treatment-resistant depression, or as an add-on augmentation treatment. Larger studies over longer treatment periods are needed. ..
- Novales Flamarique I. Diminished foraging performance of a mutant zebrafish with reduced population of ultraviolet cones. Proc Biol Sci. 2016;283:20160058 pubmed publisher..Thus, UV cones enhance the foraging performance of zebrafish, a crucial ecological function that may explain why small zooplanktivorous fishes retain UV cones throughout their lives. ..
- Marwan Y, Waly F, AlGarni N, Addar A, Saran N, Snell L. The Role of Letters of Recommendation in the Selection Process of Surgical Residents in Canada: A National Survey of Program Directors. J Surg Educ. 2017;74:762-767 pubmed publisher..Information about the candidate's work ethic, interpersonal skills, and teamwork is essential for a good LOR. Familiarity of PDs with authors of LOR could increase the value of the letter. ..
- Karmakar M, Li X, Ho A, Kwok W, Chui P. Real-time ultrasound-guided paramedian epidural access: evaluation of a novel in-plane technique. Br J Anaesth. 2009;102:845-54 pubmed publisher..We have demonstrated the successful use of real-time US guidance in combination with LOR to saline for paramedian epidural access with the epidural needle inserted in the plane of the US beam. ..
- Xiong L, Wang R, Liang C, Teng X, Jiang F, Zeng L, et al. Determination of co-administrated opioids and benzodiazepines in urine using column-switching solid-phase extraction and liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. J Chromatogr A. 2015;1395:99-108 pubmed publisher..The method developed will be useful for the detection of co-administrated drugs and the study of the interactions of BDZs with opioids. ..
- Jensen B, Petersen A, Nielsen E, Christensen T, Poulsen M, Andersen J. Cumulative dietary exposure of the population of Denmark to pesticides. Food Chem Toxicol. 2015;83:300-7 pubmed publisher..The HI was below 1 even for consumers who eat more than 550 g of fruit and vegetables per day, corresponding to 1/3 of the population. Choosing Danish-produced commodities whenever possible could reduce the HI by a factor of 2. ..
- Jeong S, Choi J, Kim J, Yoo H, Lee S, Seo H, et al. A proposal of a simple epidural simulator for training novice anesthesiologists. J Anesth. 2016;30:591-5 pubmed publisher..3 for 5-mL syringe and 18.6 for 10-mL syringe). Our epidural simulator is a simple, low-cost device that can be easily constructed. It was shown to provide valid haptic feedback as a promising tool for training novice anesthesiologists. ..
- Kishi T, Matsunaga S, Iwata N. Intramuscular olanzapine for agitated patients: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Psychiatr Res. 2015;68:198-209 pubmed publisher..Based on our findings, OLA-IM is preferable to HAL-IM for the treatment of agitated patients. However, comparator data for ZIP-IM, LOR-IM and HAL-IM combination therapy were insufficient. ..
- El Kommos M, El Gizawy S, Atia N, Hosny N. Determination of Some Non-sedating Antihistamines via Their Native Fluorescence and Derivation of Some Quantitative Fluorescence Intensity - Structure Relationships. J Fluoresc. 2015;25:1695-709 pubmed publisher..Regression equations (76) were obtained and not previously reported. Six of these equations were highly significant and used for the prediction of RFI of the studied NSAs. ..
- Brown P, Clark T, Dowson G, Warren L, Hamlin J, Hull M, et al. Relationship of Body Mass Index to Clinical Outcomes after Infliximab Therapy in Patients with Crohn's Disease. J Crohns Colitis. 2016;10:1144-50 pubmed publisher..Increasing BMI is associated with a modest reduction in risk of LOR, CDRS, and CDRIS within 12 months, increasing with the exclusion of the obese category. ..
- Qiu Y, Chen B, Mao R, Zhang S, He Y, Zeng Z, et al. Systematic review with meta-analysis: loss of response and requirement of anti-TNF? dose intensification in Crohn's disease. J Gastroenterol. 2017;52:535-554 pubmed publisher..001). Overall, around one-third of CD patients experience a LOR and required dose intensification in primary anti-TNF-? responders. ..
- Kuizenga M, Colin P, Reyntjens K, Touw D, Nalbat H, Knotnerus F, et al. Test of neural inertia in humans during general anaesthesia. Br J Anaesth. 2018;120:525-536 pubmed publisher..A more thorough definition of neural inertia, with a robust methodological framework for clinical studies is required to advance our knowledge of this phenomenon. NCT 02043938. ..
- Melado Vidales L, Fernández Nistal A, Martinez Fernandez V, Verdu Merino V, Bruna Catalán I, Bajo Arenas J. Anti-Müllerian hormone dynamics during GNRH-antagonist short protocol for IVF/ICSI in women with varying ovarian reserve levels. Minerva Ginecol. 2017;69:128-134 pubmed publisher..These results underscore the important role that AMH plays in the process of folliculogenesis and dominant follicle selection. ..
- Hindryckx P, Novak G, Vande Casteele N, Khanna R, Laukens D, Jairath V, et al. Incidence, Prevention and Management of Anti-Drug Antibodies Against Therapeutic Antibodies in Inflammatory Bowel Disease: A Practical Overview. Drugs. 2017;77:363-377 pubmed publisher..Sub-therapeutic drug concentrations with low levels of ADAs can generally be overcome with dose escalation, whereas the presence of high concentrations of ADAs requires a switch to another therapeutic agent. ..
- Natt N, Chang A, Berbari E, Kennel K, Kearns A. SELECTION OF ENDOCRINOLOGY SUBSPECIALTY TRAINEES: WHICH APPLICANT CHARACTERISTICS ARE ASSOCIATED WITH PERFORMANCE DURING FELLOWSHIP TRAINING?. Endocr Pract. 2016;22:45-50 pubmed publisher..Future studies are needed in other cohorts to determine the broader implications of these findings in the application and selection process. ..
- Gallagher V, Kramer N, Abbott K, Alexander J, Breiter H, HERROLD A, et al. The effects of sex differences and hormonal contraception on outcomes following collegiate sports-related concussion. J Neurotrauma. 2018;: pubmed publisher..This study provides evidence for differential concussion outcomes between male and female collegiate athletes and hormonal contraceptive user and nonusers among females. ..
- ArmakoviÄ‡ S, ArmakoviÄ‡ S, AbramoviÄ‡ B. Theoretical investigation of loratadine reactivity in order to understand its degradation properties: DFT and MD study. J Mol Model. 2016;22:240 pubmed publisher..Covalent and noncovalent interactions between LOR and (â€¢)OH have also been investigated. ..
- Terasaki D, Ornelas I, Saelens B. Length of Residence and Vehicle Ownership in Relation to Physical Activity Among U.S. Immigrants. J Immigr Minor Health. 2017;19:484-488 pubmed publisher..Immigrants lower their light-to-moderate activity the longer they reside in the U.S., partly from substituting driving for walking. Efforts to maintain walking for transportation among immigrants are warranted. ..
- Astray G, Soto B, Lopez D, Iglesias M, Mejuto J. Application of transit data analysis and artificial neural network in the prediction of discharge of Lor River, NW Spain. Water Sci Technol. 2016;73:1756-67 pubmed publisher..Results of this testing period also show a good correlation, with R(2) between 0.91 and 0.64. Overall, results indicate that ANNs are a good tool to predict river discharge with a small number of input variables. ..
- Reisoglu A, Kazimoglu C, Hanay E, Agus H. Is pin configuration the only factor causing loss of reduction in the management of pediatric type III supracondylar fractures?. Acta Orthop Traumatol Turc. 2017;51:34-38 pubmed publisher..Cross-pinning should be preferred when medial wall communication is present, to provide more stable fixation. Level IV, Therapeutic study. ..
- van der Have M, Oldenburg B, Kaptein A, Jansen J, Scheffer R, van Tuyl B, et al. Non-adherence to Anti-TNF Therapy is Associated with Illness Perceptions and Clinical Outcomes in Outpatients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Results from a Prospective Multicentre Study. J Crohns Colitis. 2016;10:549-55 pubmed publisher..Non-adherence to anti-TNF agents is strongly associated with LOR to anti-TNF agents, adalimumab use, and illness perceptions. The latter may provide an important target for interventions aimed at improving adherence and health outcomes. ..
- Yokoyama Y, Kamikozuru K, Watanabe K, Nakamura S. Inflammatory bowel disease patients experiencing a loss of response to infliximab regain long-term response after undergoing granulocyte/monocyte apheresis: A case series. Cytokine. 2018;103:25-28 pubmed publisher..The outcomes, albeit in three cases, are relevant in therapeutic settings and should inspire further studies in a larger number of patients. ..
- Farid N, Abdelaleem E. HPTLC Method for the Determination of Paracetamol, Pseudoephedrine and Loratidine in Tablets and Human Plasma. J Chromatogr Sci. 2016;54:647-52 pubmed publisher..The results obtained by the proposed method were compared with those obtained by a reported HPLC method, and there was no significance difference between both methods regarding accuracy and precision. ..
- Young V. Letters of Recommendation: Association with Interviewers' Perceptions and Preferences. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2017;156:1108-1113 pubmed publisher..For many reasons, the general utility of the LOR remains questionable, and the continued need for it should be critically assessed. ..
- McLean H, Carriker C, Bordley W. Good to Great: Quality-Improvement Initiative Increases and Sustains Pediatric Health Care Worker Hand Hygiene Compliance. Hosp Pediatr. 2017;7:189-196 pubmed publisher..Significant and sustained gains in HH compliance rates of ?95% (LOR 2) can be achieved by applying high-reliability human-factor interventions. ..
- Ling J, Buurman D, Ravikumara M, Mews C, Thacker K, Grover Z. Accelerated Step-Up Infliximab Use Is Associated with Sustained Primary Response in Pediatric Crohn's Disease. Dig Dis Sci. 2018;63:1003-1010 pubmed publisher..Early step-up use of IFX in children with CD with inadequate clinical response to conventional therapies leads to sustained primary response over 2 years. ..
- Hohl D, Mehrel T, Lichti U, Turner M, Roop D, Steinert P. Characterization of human loricrin. Structure and function of a new class of epidermal cell envelope proteins. J Biol Chem. 1991;266:6626-36 pubmedWe have isolated and characterized a full-length cDNA clone encoding human loricrin. Curiously, this protein displays major differences from the recently described mouse loricrin (Mehrel, T., Hohl, D., Nakazawa, H., Rothnagel, J.A...
- Jarzab J, Filipowska B, Zebracka J, Kowalska M, Bozek A, Rachowska R, et al. Locus 1q21 Gene expression changes in atopic dermatitis skin lesions: deregulation of small proline-rich region 1A. Int Arch Allergy Immunol. 2010;151:28-37 pubmed publisher..The loricrin (LOR) expression level was significantly decreased in lesional AD skin (fold change 0.5; p < 0.01)...
- Kamioka N, Akahane T, Kohno Y, Kuroki T, Iijima M, Honma I, et al. Protein kinase C delta and eta differently regulate the expression of loricrin and Jun family proteins in human keratinocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2010;394:106-11 pubmed publisher..b>Loricrin, a major component of the CE, is expressed at the late stage of keratinocyte differentiation...
- Yeh J, Yang M, Chao S. Collodion baby and loricrin keratoderma: a case report and mutation analysis. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2013;38:147-50 pubmed publisher..Today PPK can be classified based on defects in keratins, loricrin, desmosomes, connexins and cathepsins...
- van Hoeve K, Hoffman I, Vermeire S. Therapeutic drug monitoring of anti-TNF therapy in children with inflammatory bowel disease. Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2017;: pubmed publisher..TDM-based treat to target strategies are being designed in adult studies, but more prospective studies also in pediatric IBD populations looking at the role of proactive testing are needed...
- Candi E, Melino G, Mei G, Tarcsa E, Chung S, Marekov L, et al. Biochemical, structural, and transglutaminase substrate properties of human loricrin, the major epidermal cornified cell envelope protein. J Biol Chem. 1995;270:26382-90 pubmedb>Loricrin is the major protein of the cornified cell envelope of terminally differentiated epidermal keratinocytes which functions as a physical barrier...
- Steinert P, Marekov L. Direct evidence that involucrin is a major early isopeptide cross-linked component of the keratinocyte cornified cell envelope. J Biol Chem. 1997;272:2021-30 pubmed..including cystatin alpha, desmoplakin, elafin, keratins, members of the small proline-rich superfamily, loricrin, and unknown proteins related to the desmoplakin family...