Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: LOC102724971
Description: putative V-set and immunoglobulin domain-containing-like protein IGHV4OR15-8
Alias: IGH, IGHV4, IGHV4-04, IGHV4-4, IGHV@, IGVH, IgA, V4-4b, ighv, Ig H-chain V-region (DP-69), Ig heavy chain gene variable region V(11), anti-ZIKV immunoglobulin heavy chain variable region, circulating B cell antibody heavy chain variable region, immunoglobulin alpha heavy chain variable region, immunoglobulin heavy chain CDR3, immunoglobulin heavy chain V region, immunoglobulin heavy chain VHDJ region, immunoglobulin heavy chain variable region, immunoglobulin mu heavy chain, immunoglobulin mu heavy chain variable region, immunoglobulin variable region, rotavirus-specific intestinal-homing antibody heavy chain variable region
- Harindranath N, Goldfarb I, Ikematsu H, Burastero S, Wilder R, Notkins A, et al. Complete sequence of the genes encoding the VH and VL regions of low- and high-affinity monoclonal IgM and IgA1 rheumatoid factors produced by CD5+ B cells from a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Int Immunol. 1991;3:865-75 pubmed
- Weitkamp J, Lafleur B, Crowe J. Rotavirus-specific CD5+ B cells in young children exhibit a distinct antibody repertoire compared with CD5- B cells. Hum Immunol. 2006;67:33-42 pubmed
- Dono M, Zupo S, Leanza N, Melioli G, Fogli M, Melagrana A, et al. Heterogeneity of tonsillar subepithelial B lymphocytes, the splenic marginal zone equivalents. J Immunol. 2000;164:5596-604 pubmed
- Wang X, Stollar B. Immunoglobulin VH gene expression in human aging. Clin Immunol. 1999;93:132-42 pubmed
- Tschumper R, Geyer S, Campbell M, Kay N, Shanafelt T, Zent C, et al. Immunoglobulin diversity gene usage predicts unfavorable outcome in a subset of chronic lymphocytic leukemia patients. J Clin Invest. 2008;118:306-15 pubmed..Irrespective of IGHV usage, UM patients whose B-CLL cells expressed the IGHD3-3 gene had a significantly shorter TTT than other UM B-CLL ..
- Williams J, Weitkamp J, Blum D, Lafleur B, Crowe J. The human neonatal B cell response to respiratory syncytial virus uses a biased antibody variable gene repertoire that lacks somatic mutations. Mol Immunol. 2009;47:407-14 pubmed publisher..These biased features of the RSV-specific repertoire likely contribute to the poor functional Ab response in very young infants. ..
- Fischer P, Jendreyko N, Hoffmann M, Lerch H, Uttenreuther Fischer M, Chen P, et al. Platelet-reactive IgG antibodies cloned by phage display and panning with IVIG from three patients with autoimmune thrombocytopenia. Br J Haematol. 1999;105:626-40 pubmed..Selected Fab-phages representing the characteristic variable regions that occurred in the investigated patients with AITP may now be used to clone potentially regulatory anti-idiotypes from healthy donors by phage display. ..
- Wang Q, Yang H, Liu X, Dai L, Ma T, Qi J, et al. Molecular determinants of human neutralizing antibodies isolated from a patient infected with Zika virus. Sci Transl Med. 2016;8:369ra179 pubmed..Our results suggest the potential of antibody-based therapeutics and provide a structure-based rationale for the design of future ZIKV-specific vaccines. ..