Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: LAMP-1
Description: lysosomal associated membrane protein 1
Alias: CD107a, LAMPA, LGP120, lysosome-associated membrane glycoprotein 1, CD107 antigen-like family member A, LAMP-1, lysosome-associated membrane protein 1
Publications142 found, 100 shown here
- Cuce M, Gallo Cantafio M, Siciliano M, Riillo C, Caracciolo D, Scionti F, et al. Trabectedin triggers direct and NK-mediated cytotoxicity in multiple myeloma. J Hematol Oncol. 2019;12:32 pubmed publisher..Trabectedin-induced activation of NK has been assessed by CD107a degranulation. miRNAs quantification has been done through RT-PCR...
- Cockrell D, Long C, Robertson S, Shannon J, Miller H, Myers L, et al. Robust growth of avirulent phase II Coxiella burnetii in bone marrow-derived murine macrophages. PLoS ONE. 2017;12:e0173528 pubmed publisher..M-CSF differentiated murine macrophages from bone marrow and conditional ER-Hoxb8 myeloid progenitors will be useful ex vivo models for studying Coxiella-macrophage interactions. ..
- Wang L, Han X, Qu G, Su L, Zhao B, Miao J. A pH probe inhibits senescence in mesenchymal stem cells. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2018;9:343 pubmed publisher..Meanwhile, SGJ could promote autophagy. Furthermore, our study also suggested that SGJ was a new Baf-A1 antagonist because SGJ could target and occupy the V0 proton channel of v-ATPase. ..
- Kim H, Joe Y, Rah S, Kim S, Park S, Park J, et al. Carbon monoxide-induced TFEB nuclear translocation enhances mitophagy/mitochondrial biogenesis in hepatocytes and ameliorates inflammatory liver injury. Cell Death Dis. 2018;9:1060 pubmed publisher..Our findings describe novel mechanisms underlying CO-dependent cytoprotection in hepatocytes and liver tissue via activation of TFEB-dependent mitophagy and associated induction of both lysosomal and mitochondrial biogenesis. ..
- Muhanna N, Amer J, Salhab A, Sichel J, Safadi R. The Immune Interplay between Thyroid Papillary Carcinoma and Hepatic Fibrosis. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0132463 pubmed publisher..Intra-hepatic NK cells were isolated and stained for NK activity (CD107a) by flow cytometry...
- Sutton K, Costa T, Alber A, Bryson K, Borowska D, Balic A, et al. Visualisation and characterisation of mononuclear phagocytes in the chicken respiratory tract using CSF1R-transgenic chickens. Vet Res. 2018;49:104 pubmed publisher..These results will serve as a base for further functional characterization of macrophages and dendritic cells and their role in respiratory diseases and vaccine responses. ..
- Shi L, Ito F, Wang Y, Okazaki Y, Tanaka H, Mizuno M, et al. Non-thermal plasma induces a stress response in mesothelioma cells resulting in increased endocytosis, lysosome biogenesis and autophagy. Free Radic Biol Med. 2017;108:904-917 pubmed publisher..Autophagic-induction by NTP was confirmed using electron microscopy. In summary, NTP acts as a cellular stressor to rapidly induce fluid-phase endocytosis, lysosome biogenesis and autophagy. ..
- Santin Y, Sicard P, Vigneron F, Guilbeau Frugier C, Dutaur M, Lairez O, et al. Oxidative Stress by Monoamine Oxidase-A Impairs Transcription Factor EB Activation and Autophagosome Clearance, Leading to Cardiomyocyte Necrosis and Heart Failure. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2016;25:10-27 pubmed publisher..Antioxid. Redox Signal. 25, 10-27. ..
- Dhiman M, Garg N. P47phox-/- mice are compromised in expansion and activation of CD8+ T cells and susceptible to Trypanosoma cruzi infection. PLoS Pathog. 2014;10:e1004516 pubmed publisher..cruzi-specific CD8(+)T cell response with type 1 (IFN-Î³(+)TNF-Î±>IL-4+IL-10), cytolytic effector (CD8(+)CD107a(+)IFN-Î³(+)) phenotype...
- Ginet V, Pittet M, Rummel C, Osterheld M, Meuli R, Clarke P, et al. Dying neurons in thalamus of asphyxiated term newborns and rats are autophagic. Ann Neurol. 2014;76:695-711 pubmed publisher..Experimental neuroprotective strategies targeting autophagy could thus be a promising lead to follow for the development of future therapeutic approaches. ..
- Shubin A, Demidyuk I, Lunina N, Komissarov A, Roschina M, Leonova O, et al. Protease 3C of hepatitis A virus induces vacuolization of lysosomal/endosomal organelles and caspase-independent cell death. BMC Cell Biol. 2015;16:4 pubmed publisher..The data obtained demonstrate previously undocumented morphological characters of the 3Cpro-induced cell death, which can reflect unknown aspects of the human hepatitis A virus-host cell interaction. ..
- Liang Q, Xu T, Liu B, Lei X, Hambrook J, Zhang D, et al. Sasanquasaponin ΙΙΙ from Schima crenata Korth induces autophagy through Akt/mTOR/p70S6K pathway and promotes apoptosis in human melanoma A375 cells. Phytomedicine. 2018;58:152769 pubmed publisher..SQS III showed potent anti-cancer activity by inducing apoptosis and autophagy, which provides insights into its possible use as a therapy for melanoma. ..
- Cammarata I, Martire C, Citro A, Raimondo D, Fruci D, Melaiu O, et al. Counter-regulation of regulatory T cells by autoreactive CD8+ T cells in rheumatoid arthritis. J Autoimmun. 2019;99:81-97 pubmed publisher..This data provides a mechanistic basis for the finding showing that AE-specific (CD107a+) CD8+ T killer cells correlate, directly with the disease activity score, and inversely ..
- Ojiro K, Qu X, Cho H, Park J, Vuidepot A, Lissin N, et al. Modulation of Hepatitis C Virus-Specific CD8 Effector T-Cell Function with Antiviral Effect in Infectious Hepatitis C Virus Coculture Model. J Virol. 2017;91: pubmed publisher..HCV-specific CD8 T-cell activation (CD107a, gamma interferon, macrophage inflammatory protein 1Î², tumor necrosis factor alpha) was dependent on the ..
- Zhao K, van der Spoel A, Castiglioni C, Gale S, Fujiwara H, Ory D, et al. 19q13.12 microdeletion syndrome fibroblasts display abnormal storage of cholesterol and sphingolipids in the endo-lysosomal system. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Basis Dis. 2018;1864:2108-2118 pubmed publisher..12 deletion fibroblasts have abnormal accumulation of cholesterol and sphingolipids in the endo-lysosomal system that compromises organelle function and could be an underlying cause of the clinical features of the syndrome. ..
- Wu V, Huynh E, Tang S, Uskoković V. Brain and bone cancer targeting by a ferrofluid composed of superparamagnetic iron-oxide/silica/carbon nanoparticles (earthicles). Acta Biomater. 2019;88:422-447 pubmed publisher..These composite nanoparticles show great promise as an anticancer biomaterial for the treatment of different types of cancer and may serve as an alternative or addendum to traditional chemotherapies. ..
- Wiernasz E, Kaliszewska A, Brutkowski W, Bednarczyk J, Gorniak M, Kaza B, et al. Ttyh1 protein is expressed in glia in vitro and shows elevated expression in activated astrocytes following status epilepticus. Neurochem Res. 2014;39:2516-26 pubmed publisher..The presence of Ttyh1 was negligible in early endosomes, recycling endosomes, trans-Golgi network, endoplasmic reticulum membrane and synaptic vesicles. ..
- Hsueh Y, Chen H, Syu B, Lin C, Leung P, Gershwin M, et al. Endogenous IL-10 maintains immune tolerance but IL-10 gene transfer exacerbates autoimmune cholangitis. J Autoimmun. 2018;95:159-170 pubmed publisher..and fibrosis, accompanied by increases in IFN-γ in liver CD4+ T cell, granzyme B, FasL, and CD107a in liver CD8+ T and NKT cells, and granzyme B and FasL in liver NK cells of AAV-IL-10 administered mice ..
- Guo B, Tam A, Santi S, Parissenti A. Role of autophagy and lysosomal drug sequestration in acquired resistance to doxorubicin in MCF-7 cells. BMC Cancer. 2016;16:762 pubmed..Taken together, our findings suggest that doxorubicin resistance in MCF-7 breast cancer cells is mediated, at least in part, by the activation of autophagy, which may be distinct from starvation-induced autophagy. ..
- Kobayashi T, Guo Y, Yamashita T, Nara M, Yoshioka T, Kameoka Y, et al. Relationship between clinical course of nivolumab-related myositis and immune status in a patient with Hodgkin's lymphoma after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. Int J Hematol. 2019;109:356-360 pubmed publisher..the patient lost lower limb mobility against gravity, and had an activated immune profile with increased cytotoxic CD107a and granzyme B expression, as well as pro-inflammatory cytokines, interferon-γ, tumor necrosis factor-α, ..
- Tranchemontagne Z, Camire R, O Donnell V, Baugh J, Burkholder K. Staphylococcus aureus Strain USA300 Perturbs Acquisition of Lysosomal Enzymes and Requires Phagosomal Acidification for Survival inside Macrophages. Infect Immun. 2016;84:241-53 pubmed publisher..aureus survives inside macrophages by perturbing normal phagolysosome formation and that USA300 may sense phagosomal conditions and upregulate expression of a key virulence regulator that enables its intracellular survival. ..
- Schmidt H, Vlaic S, Krüger T, Schmidt F, Balkenhol J, Dandekar T, et al. Proteomics of Aspergillus fumigatus Conidia-containing Phagolysosomes Identifies Processes Governing Immune Evasion. Mol Cell Proteomics. 2018;17:1084-1096 pubmed publisher..fumigatus evasion strategy, yet.Mass spectrometry proteomics data are available via ProteomeXchange with identifiers PXD005724 and PXD006134. ..
- Kiermayer C, Northrup E, Schrewe A, Walch A, de Angelis M, Schoensiegel F, et al. Heart-Specific Knockout of the Mitochondrial Thioredoxin Reductase (Txnrd2) Induces Metabolic and Contractile Dysfunction in the Aging Myocardium. J Am Heart Assoc. 2015;4: pubmed publisher..These results imply a novel role of Txnrd2 in sustaining heart function during aging and suggest that Txnrd2 may be a modifier of heart failure. ..
- Hong M, Song K, Lee H, Yi S, Lee Y, Heo T, et al. Fibrates inhibit the apoptosis of Batten disease lymphoblast cells via autophagy recovery and regulation of mitochondrial membrane potential. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim. 2016;52:349-55 pubmed publisher..This study therefore suggests that fibrates may have a therapeutic potential against BD. ..
- Castro I, Giret T, Magnani D, Maxwell H, Umland O, Perry J, et al. Cellular Immune Responses against Simian T-Lymphotropic Virus Type 1 Target Tax in Infected Baboons. J Virol. 2016;90:5280-5291 pubmed publisher..we observed that STLV-1-specific CD8(+) T cells displayed an effector memory phenotype and usually expressed CD107a, gamma interferon (IFN-Î³), and tumor necrosis factor alpha (TNF-Î±)...
- Chen S, Wu D, Sang X, Wang L, Zong Z, Sun K, et al. The lncRNA HULC functions as an oncogene by targeting ATG7 and ITGB1 in epithelial ovarian carcinoma. Cell Death Dis. 2017;8:e3118 pubmed publisher..Taken together, our results show that HULC may promote ovarian carcinoma tumorigenesis by inhibiting ATG7 and inducing progression by regulating ITGB1. ..
- Duperret E, Liu S, Paik M, Trautz A, Stoltz R, Liu X, et al. A Designer Cross-reactive DNA Immunotherapeutic Vaccine that Targets Multiple MAGE-A Family Members Simultaneously for Cancer Therapy. Clin Cancer Res. 2018;24:6015-6027 pubmed publisher..in C57Bl/6 mice generated robust IFNγ and TNFα CD8+ T-cell responses as well as cytotoxic CD107a/IFNγ/T-bet triple-positive responses against multiple isoforms...
- Ploper D, Taelman V, Robert L, Perez B, Titz B, Chen H, et al. MITF drives endolysosomal biogenesis and potentiates Wnt signaling in melanoma cells. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2015;112:E420-9 pubmed publisher..The results underscore the importance of misregulated endolysosomal biogenesis in Wnt signaling and cancer. ..
- Khositseth S, Charngkaew K, Boonkrai C, Somparn P, Uawithya P, Chomanee N, et al. Hypercalcemia induces targeted autophagic degradation of aquaporin-2 at the onset of nephrogenic diabetes insipidus. Kidney Int. 2017;91:1070-1087 pubmed publisher..Thus, enhanced autophagic degradation of proteins plays an important role in the initial mechanism of hypercalcemic-induced NDI. ..
- Pereira I, Vilar Pereira G, Marques V, da Silva A, Caetano B, Moreira O, et al. A human type 5 adenovirus-based Trypanosoma cruzi therapeutic vaccine re-programs immune response and reverses chronic cardiomyopathy. PLoS Pathog. 2015;11:e1004594 pubmed publisher..specific IFNÎ³-mediated immunity but reduced the response to polyclonal stimuli (anti-CD3 plus anti-CD28), CD107a+ CD8+ T-cell frequency and plasma nitric oxide (NO) levels...
- Ma Y, Han W, Li J, Hu L, Zhou Y. Physalin B not only inhibits the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway but also induces incomplete autophagic response in human colon cancer cells in vitro. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2015;36:517-27 pubmed publisher..Physalin B induces mito-ROS, which not only inhibits the ubiquitin-proteasome pathway but also induces incomplete autophagic response in HCT116 cells in vitro. ..
- Luo Y, Yang X, Shi Q. The cytochrome P450 inhibitor SKF-525A disrupts autophagy in primary rat hepatocytes. Chem Biol Interact. 2016;255:55-62 pubmed publisher..The data also indicate that SKF-525A is not an ideal chemical inhibitor for probing the relation between CYP mediated metabolism and toxicity in primary hepatocytes. ..
- Riou C, Burgers W, Mlisana K, Koup R, Roederer M, Abdool Karim S, et al. Differential impact of magnitude, polyfunctional capacity, and specificity of HIV-specific CD8+ T cell responses on HIV set point. J Virol. 2014;88:1819-24 pubmed publisher..High frequencies of Gag and Nef responses endowed with four functions were the best predictors of a low viral set point...
- Zelle Rieser C, Thangavadivel S, Biedermann R, Brunner A, Stoitzner P, Willenbacher E, et al. T cells in multiple myeloma display features of exhaustion and senescence at the tumor site. J Hematol Oncol. 2016;9:116 pubmed..In addition, T cell function concerning proliferation and expression of T-bet, IL-2, IFN?, and CD107a was investigated after in vitro stimulation by CD3/CD28...
- Viitala J, Carlsson S, Siebert P, Fukuda M. Molecular cloning of cDNAs encoding lamp A, a human lysosomal membrane glycoprotein with apparent Mr approximately equal to 120,000. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1988;85:3743-7 pubmed..This segment, in turn, is elongated to a short cytoplasmic segment composed of 11 amino acid residues at the COOH-terminal end. ..
- Chu J, Smelkinson M, Dorward D, Zarember K, Gallin J. Early Intracellular Trafficking of Granulibacter bethesdensis in Human Macrophages. Infect Immun. 2017;85: pubmed publisher..These findings indicate that this organism resists both oxygen-dependent and oxygen-independent phagolysosomal antimicrobial systems of human macrophages. ..
- Howe C, Granger B, Hull M, Green S, Gabel C, Helenius A, et al. Derived protein sequence, oligosaccharides, and membrane insertion of the 120-kDa lysosomal membrane glycoprotein (lgp120): identification of a highly conserved family of lysosomal membrane glycoproteins. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1988;85:7577-81 pubmedThe 120-kDa lysosomal membrane glycoprotein (lgp120) is an acidic, heavily glycosylated membrane protein enriched in the lysosomal membrane...
- Lasso P, BeltrÃ¡n L, GuzmÃ¡n F, Rosas F, Thomas M, LÃ³pez M, et al. Promiscuous Recognition of a Trypanosoma cruzi CD8+ T Cell Epitope among HLA-A2, HLA-A24 and HLA-A1 Supertypes in Chagasic Patients. PLoS ONE. 2016;11:e0150996 pubmed publisher..of TcTLE-specific CD8+ T cells, and their functional activity (IFN-Î³, TNFÎ±, IL-2, perforin, granzyme and CD107a/b production) was induced by exposure to the TcTLE peptide...
- Zhu Y, Gao X, Ni Y, Li W, Kent T, Qiao S, et al. Sevoflurane postconditioning attenuates reactive astrogliosis and glial scar formation after ischemia-reperfusion brain injury. Neuroscience. 2017;356:125-141 pubmed publisher..Taken together, sevoflurane postconditioning can attenuate astrogliosis and glial scar formation after ischemic stroke, associating with inhibition of the activation and release of lysosomal cathepsin B. ..
- Pamarthy S, Jaiswal M, Kulshreshtha A, Katara G, Gilman Sachs A, Beaman K. The Vacuolar ATPase a2-subunit regulates Notch signaling in triple-negative breast cancer cells. Oncotarget. 2015;6:34206-20 pubmed publisher..Our findings indicate that a2V regulates Notch signaling through its role in endolysosomal acidification and emerges as a potential target for TNBC. ..
- Shirakabe A, Fritzky L, Saito T, Zhai P, Miyamoto S, Gustafsson Ã, et al. Evaluating mitochondrial autophagy in the mouse heart. J Mol Cell Cardiol. 2016;92:134-9 pubmed publisher..In summary, the level of mitochondrial autophagy in the adult heart can be evaluated with intravenous injection of AAV-Mito-Keima and AAV-Lamp1-YFP and confocal microscopic analyses. ..
- Mahaweni N, Bos G, Mitsiades C, Tilanus M, Wieten L. Daratumumab augments alloreactive natural killer cell cytotoxicity towards CD38+ multiple myeloma cell lines in a biochemical context mimicking tumour microenvironment conditions. Cancer Immunol Immunother. 2018;67:861-872 pubmed publisher..NK cell ADCC capacity in response to MM cells was assessed in flow cytometry-based cytotoxicity and degranulation (CD107a) assays in the presence of TME factors...
- Hu X, Valentin A, Dayton F, Kulkarni V, Alicea C, Rosati M, et al. DNA Prime-Boost Vaccine Regimen To Increase Breadth, Magnitude, and Cytotoxicity of the Cellular Immune Responses to Subdominant Gag Epitopes of Simian Immunodeficiency Virus and HIV. J Immunol. 2016;197:3999-4013 pubmed..induction and increased the frequency of Ag-specific T cells with cytotoxic potential (granzyme B+ CD107a+) targeting subdominant CE epitopes, compared with the responses elicited by the p57gag pDNA ..
- Gajovic N, Jurisevic M, Pantic J, Radosavljevic G, Arsenijevic N, Lukic M, et al. Attenuation of NK cells facilitates mammary tumor growth in streptozotocin-induced diabetes in mice. Endocr Relat Cancer. 2018;25:493-507 pubmed publisher..the percentage of IFN-Î³+NK cells, expression of NKp46 and production of perforin, granzyme, CD107a and IL-17 per NK cell in comparison to glucose-added mouse sera and control sera...
- Zhang M, Bracaglia C, Prencipe G, Bemrich Stolz C, Beukelman T, Dimmitt R, et al. A Heterozygous RAB27A Mutation Associated with Delayed Cytolytic Granule Polarization and Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis. J Immunol. 2016;196:2492-503 pubmed publisher..NK cell degranulation (CD107a expression), target cell conjugation, and K562 target cell lysis was compared between mutant- and wild-type-..
- Li J, Pfeffer S. Lysosomal membrane glycoproteins bind cholesterol and contribute to lysosomal cholesterol export. elife. 2016;5: pubmed publisher..Functional rescue experiments show that the ability of human LAMP2 to facilitate cholesterol export from lysosomes relies on its ability to bind cholesterol directly. ..
- Sarafian V, Marinova T, Gulubova M. Differential expression of LAMPs and ubiquitin in human thymus. APMIS. 2009;117:248-52 pubmed..A deregulation in cyclin D1 expression in thymoma is also reported. The functional importance of these molecules in autophagy accompanying normal and pathological processes in the thymic gland is reviewed. ..
- Nel I, Lucar O, Petitdemange C, Beziat V, Lapalus M, Bedossa P, et al. Accumulation of Intrahepatic TNF-?-Producing NKp44+ NK Cells Correlates With Liver Fibrosis and Viral Load in Chronic HCV Infection. Medicine (Baltimore). 2016;95:e3678 pubmed publisher..Their polyfunctional activity was determined by expression of the CD107a degranulation marker, together with intracellular cytokine production...
- Hassiotis S, Manavis J, Blumbergs P, Hattersley K, Carosi J, Kamei M, et al. Lysosomal LAMP1 immunoreactivity exists in both diffuse and neuritic amyloid plaques in the human hippocampus. Eur J Neurosci. 2018;47:1043-1053 pubmed publisher..This quantitative study shows that diffuse plaques, as well as neuritic plaques, contain LAMP1 immunoreactivity in the human hippocampus. ..
- Tung J, Tsao T, Tai C, Yeh K, Cheng Y, Jiang M. Distribution of lysosome-associated membrane proteins-1 and -2, and cathepsin D in eosinophilic granular bodies: possible relationship to cyst development in pilocytic astrocytomas. J Int Med Res. 2010;38:1354-64 pubmed..The results suggest that EGBs, together with other factors, may play a role in the development of cysts in pilocytic astrocytomas. ..
- Bahri R, Custovic A, Korosec P, Tsoumani M, Barron M, Wu J, et al. Mast cell activation test in the diagnosis of allergic disease and anaphylaxis. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2018;142:485-496.e16 pubmed publisher..and dose-dependent degranulation, as determined based on both expression of surface activation markers (CD63 and CD107a) and functional assays (prostaglandin D2 and β-hexosaminidase release)...
- McCue H, Wardyn J, Burgoyne R, Haynes L. Generation and characterization of a lysosomally targeted, genetically encoded Ca(2+)-sensor. Biochem J. 2013;449:449-57 pubmed publisher..This probe represents a novel tool that will permit detailed investigations examining the impact of lysosomal Ca2+ handling on cellular physiology. ..
- Shao J, Yin W, Zhang Q, Liu Q, Peng M, Hu H, et al. Siglec-7 Defines a Highly Functional Natural Killer Cell Subset and Inhibits Cell-Mediated Activities. Scand J Immunol. 2016;84:182-90 pubmed publisher..Functional tests showed that Siglec-7(+) NK cells displayed more CD107a degranulation and IFN-? production than Siglec-7(-) NK cells...
- Zhan J, He J, Zhou Y, Wu M, Liu Y, Shang F, et al. Crosstalk Between the Autophagy-Lysosome Pathway and the Ubiquitin-Proteasome Pathway in Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells. Curr Mol Med. 2016;16:487-95 pubmed..These data indicate that the UPP and the ALP are interrelated and that dysfunction of the ALP would also result in dysfunction of the UPP and severely compromise the capacity of eliminating misfolded and other forms of damaged proteins. ..
- Hu J, Li G, Qu L, Li N, Liu W, Xia D, et al. TMEM166/EVA1A interacts with ATG16L1 and induces autophagosome formation and cell death. Cell Death Dis. 2016;7:e2323 pubmed publisher..Overall, these findings provide a comprehensive view to our understanding of the pathways involved in the role of EVA1A in autophagy and programmed cell death. ..
- Wahid R, Fresnay S, Levine M, Sztein M. Cross-reactive multifunctional CD4+ T cell responses against Salmonella enterica serovars Typhi, Paratyphi A and Paratyphi B in humans following immunization with live oral typhoid vaccine Ty21a. Clin Immunol. 2016;173:87-95 pubmed publisher..CD4+ multifunctional (MF) cells that concomitantly produced IFN-?, TNF-?, IL-2, MIP-1?, IL-17A and/or expressed CD107a. Post-vaccination increases in S...
- Qian J, Morley S, Wilson K, Nava P, Atkinson J, Manor D. Intracellular trafficking of vitamin E in hepatocytes: the role of tocopherol transfer protein. J Lipid Res. 2005;46:2072-82 pubmed..We further show that intracellular processing of tocopherol involves a functional interaction between TTP and an ABC-type transporter...
- Hui L, Geiger N, Bloor Young D, Churchill G, Geiger J, Chen X. Release of calcium from endolysosomes increases calcium influx through N-type calcium channels: Evidence for acidic store-operated calcium entry in neurons. Cell Calcium. 2015;58:617-27 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, we demonstrated that NTCCs co-immunoprecipitated with the lysosome associated membrane protein 1 (LAMP1), and that aSOCE is accompanied by increased cell-surface expression levels of NTCC and ..
- Zigdon H, Meshcheriakova A, Farfel Becker T, Volpert G, Sabanay H, Futerman A. Altered lysosome distribution is an early neuropathological event in neurological forms of Gaucher disease. FEBS Lett. 2017;591:774-783 pubmed publisher..Altered lysosomal localization and cytoskeleton disruption precede the neuroinflammatory pathways, axonal dystrophy and neuronal loss previously characterized in neuronal forms of GD. ..
- Pfefferle A, Agrawal Y, Koboldt D, Kanchi K, Herschkowitz J, Mardis E, et al. Genomic profiling of murine mammary tumors identifies potential personalized drug targets for p53-deficient mammary cancers. Dis Model Mech. 2016;9:749-57 pubmed publisher..Our results also highlight the importance of comparative genomic studies for discovering personalized drug targets and for providing a preclinical model for further investigations of key tumor signaling pathways. ..
- Lee G, Park C, Cha K, Lee S, Pae M, Han S. Differential effect of dietary vitamin D supplementation on natural killer cell activity in lean and obese mice. J Nutr Biochem. 2018;55:178-184 pubmed publisher..There was no difference in the intracellular expression of IFN-Î³ and the surface expression of NKG2D and CD107a in NK cells by both dietary fat and vitamin D content...
- Zhang F, Zhang W, Liu L, Fisher C, Hui D, Childs S, et al. Characterization of ABCB9, an ATP binding cassette protein associated with lysosomes. J Biol Chem. 2000;275:23287-94 pubmed..These cells have high levels of phagocytosis and secretory activities. These findings pave the way for further investigation into the potential novel function of ABCB9 in lysosomes...
- Johnson D, Yamaji S, Tennant J, Srai S, Sharp P. Regulation of divalent metal transporter expression in human intestinal epithelial cells following exposure to non-haem iron. FEBS Lett. 2005;579:1923-9 pubmed
- Hennersdorf F, Florian S, Jakob A, Baumgärtner K, Sonneck K, Nordheim A, et al. Identification of CD13, CD107a, and CD164 as novel basophil-activation markers and dissection of two response patterns in time kinetics of IgE-dependent upregulation. Cell Res. 2005;15:325-35 pubmed..well as two reagents with previously unknown specificities that were identified as CD13 (WS-80274, clone A8) and CD107a (WS-80280, clone E63-880)...
- Jacobson J, Routy J, WELLES S, DeBenedette M, Tcherepanova I, Angel J, et al. Dendritic Cell Immunotherapy for HIV-1 Infection Using Autologous HIV-1 RNA: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2016;72:31-8 pubmed publisher..32) log10 HIV-1 RNA; P = 0.43] was observed. When interferon-Î³, interleukin-2, tumor necrosis factor Î±, CD107a, and granzyme b expressions were measured by multicolor flow cytometry, a greater percentage of AGS-004 than of ..
- Jackson L, Nawabi P, Hentea C, Roark E, Haldar K. The Salmonella virulence protein SifA is a G protein antagonist. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2008;105:14141-6 pubmed publisher..SifA recruits membranes enriched in lysosome associated membrane protein 1 (LAMP1) and is needed for growth of Salmonella induced filaments (Sifs) and the Salmonella ..
- Liu M, Sun L, Li Y, Li H, Zhang J, Li B, et al. Trastuzumab enhanced the cytotoxicity of VÎ³9VÎ´2 T cells against zoledronate-sensitized osteosarcoma cells. Int Immunopharmacol. 2015;28:160-7 pubmed publisher..A CD107a assay was used to measure degranulation in cytotoxic VÎ³9VÎ´2 T cells...
- Taghiloo S, Allahmoradi E, Tehrani M, Hossein Nataj H, Shekarriz R, Janbabaei G, et al. Frequency and functional characterization of exhausted CD8+ T cells in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Eur J Haematol. 2017;98:622-631 pubmed publisher..Cytotoxic activity of isolated CD8+ T cells was determined using CD107a degranulation assay...
- Wavre Shapton S, Calvi A, Turmaine M, Seabra M, Cutler D, Futter C, et al. Photoreceptor phagosome processing defects and disturbed autophagy in retinal pigment epithelium of Cln3Î”ex1-6 mice modelling juvenile neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis (Batten disease). Hum Mol Genet. 2015;24:7060-74 pubmed publisher..A build-up of degradative organellar by-products and decreased recycling of cellular materials is likely to disrupt processes vital to maintenance of vision by the RPE. ..
- Prasad A, Kulkarni R, Jiang S, Groopman J. Cocaine Enhances DC to T-cell HIV-1 Transmission by Activating DC-SIGN/LARG/LSP1 Complex and Facilitating Infectious Synapse Formation. Sci Rep. 2017;7:40648 pubmed publisher..Our study provides insight into the molecular mechanisms of cocaine's contribution to key components in HIV pathogenesis and highlights novel targets for interrupting the virus life cycle in substance using hosts. ..
- Peraldi M, Berrou J, Venot M, Chardiny V, Durrbach A, Vieillard V, et al. Natural Killer Lymphocytes Are Dysfunctional in Kidney Transplant Recipients on Diagnosis of Cancer. Transplantation. 2015;99:2422-30 pubmed..001). Furthermore, the ability of NK cells to degranulate CD107a+ cytolytic vesicles was reduced (11% vs 22%; P = 0...
- Zhao Z, deMayo J, West A, Balunas M, Zweifach A. Development of an Enhanced Phenotypic Screen of Cytotoxic T-Lymphocyte Lytic Granule Exocytosis Suitable for Use with Synthetic Compound and Natural Product Collections. J Biomol Screen. 2016;21:556-66 pubmed publisher..developed an assay of cytotoxic T-lymphocyte lytic granule exocytosis based on externalization of LAMP-1/CD107A using nonphysiological stimuli to generate maximal levels of exocytosis...
- Yoshida Y, Yasuda S, Fujita T, Hamasaki M, Murakami A, Kawawaki J, et al. Ubiquitination of exposed glycoproteins by SCFFBXO27 directs damaged lysosomes for autophagy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2017;114:8574-8579 pubmed publisher..Thus, we propose that SCFFBXO27 ubiquitinates glycoproteins exposed upon lysosomal damage to induce lysophagy. ..
- Katayama K, Kapoor K, Ohnuma S, Patel A, Swaim W, Ambudkar I, et al. Revealing the fate of cell surface human P-glycoprotein (ABCB1): The lysosomal degradation pathway. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2015;1853:2361-70 pubmed publisher..Our results suggest that the lysosomal degradation system could be targeted to increase the sensitivity of P-gp- expressing cancer cells towards chemotherapeutic drugs. ..
- de Witte S, Merino A, Franquesa M, Strini T, van Zoggel J, Korevaar S, et al. Cytokine treatment optimises the immunotherapeutic effects of umbilical cord-derived MSC for treatment of inflammatory liver disease. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2017;8:140 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, their activation of NK cell cytotoxicity was investigated via CD107a expression on NK cells...
- Smith K, Mailliard R, Larsen B, Wong K, Gupta P, Mullins J, et al. Dendritic cells restore CD8+ T cell reactivity to autologous HIV-1. J Virol. 2014;88:9976-90 pubmed publisher..Detecting the breadth and magnitude of HIV-1-specific T cell reactivity generated in vivo is of the utmost importance for generating effective DC immunotherapies. ..
- Fukuda M, Viitala J, Matteson J, Carlsson S. Cloning of cDNAs encoding human lysosomal membrane glycoproteins, h-lamp-1 and h-lamp-2. Comparison of their deduced amino acid sequences. J Biol Chem. 1988;263:18920-8 pubmed..These results also suggest that lamp-1 and lamp-2 probably have distinctly separate functions despite the fact that they share many structural features. ..
- Kuzbicki L, Gajo B, Chwirot B. Different expression of lysosome-associated membrane protein-1 in human melanomas and benign melanocytic lesions. Melanoma Res. 2006;16:235-43 pubmed..Nodular melanomas expressed lysosome-associated membrane protein-1 at higher level than superficially spreading melanomas. ..
- Marcenaro S, Gallo F, Martini S, Santoro A, Griffiths G, Arico M, et al. Analysis of natural killer-cell function in familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (FHL): defective CD107a surface expression heralds Munc13-4 defect and discriminates between genetic subtypes of the disease. Blood. 2006;108:2316-23 pubmed..Here, we report on the surface CD107a expression as a novel rapid tool for identification of patients with Munc13-4 defect...
- Sato H, Azuma Y, Higai K, Matsumoto K. Altered expression of glycoproteins on the cell surface of Jurkat cells during etoposide-induced apoptosis: shedding and intracellular translocation of glycoproteins. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2009;1790:1198-205 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that alteration of glycoproteins on the cell surface during apoptosis is associated with shedding and intracellular translocation of glycoproteins. ..
- Wang Y, Ballar P, Zhong Y, Zhang X, Liu C, Zhang Y, et al. SVIP induces localization of p97/VCP to the plasma and lysosomal membranes and regulates autophagy. PLoS ONE. 2011;6:e24478 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that SVIP plays a regulatory role in p97 subcellular localization and is a novel regulator of autophagy. ..
- Jensen S, Aaberg Jessen C, Christensen K, Kristensen B. Expression of the lysosomal-associated membrane protein-1 (LAMP-1) in astrocytomas. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2013;6:1294-305 pubmed..The results suggest that high amounts of lysosomes are present in glioblastomas and in the proposed tumor stem cells. Targeting of lysosomes may be a promising novel therapeutic strategy against this highly malignant neoplasm. ..
- Gooneratne S, Richard J, Lee W, Finzi A, Kent S, Parsons M. Slaying the Trojan horse: natural killer cells exhibit robust anti-HIV-1 antibody-dependent activation and cytolysis against allogeneic T cells. J Virol. 2015;89:97-109 pubmed publisher..Here, we show that with Ab-dependent stimulation, NK cells expressing inhibitory receptors can mediate robust activation against targets expressing the ligands for those receptors. ..
- Macêdo A, Silva A, Mol J, Costa L, Garcia L, AraÃºjo M, et al. The abcEDCBA-Encoded ABC Transporter and the virB Operon-Encoded Type IV Secretion System of Brucella ovis Are Critical for Intracellular Trafficking and Survival in Ovine Monocyte-Derived Macrophages. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0138131 pubmed publisher..ovis vacuole towards an endoplasmic reticulum-derived compartment. ..