Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: ITCH
Description: itchy E3 ubiquitin protein ligase
Alias: AIF4, AIP4, NAPP1, dJ468O1.1, E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase Itchy homolog, NFE2-associated polypeptide 1, atrophin-1 interacting protein 4, dJ468O1.1 (atrophin 1 interacting protein 4 (AIP4)), itchy E3 ubiquitin protein ligase homolog
Publications170 found, 100 shown here
- Recognition of p63 by the E3 ligase ITCH: Effect of an ectodermal dysplasia mutantA Bellomaria
Dipartimento di Scienze e Tecnologie Chimiche, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
Cell Cycle 9:3730-9. 2010The E3 ubiquitin ligase Itch mediates the degradation of the p63 protein. Itch contains four WW domains which are pivotal for the substrate recognition process...
- Itch E3 ubiquitin ligase regulates large tumor suppressor 1 stability [corrected]King Ching Ho
Department of Pathology and Molecular Medicine, Queen s University, Kingston, ON, Canada K7L 3N6
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:4870-5. 2011..In this study, we have identified Itch, a HECT class E3 ubiquitin ligase, as a unique binding partner of LATS1...
- Nedd4 mediates agonist-dependent ubiquitination, lysosomal targeting, and degradation of the beta2-adrenergic receptorSudha K Shenoy
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
J Biol Chem 283:22166-76. 2008..ubiquitination and lysosomal degradation, whereas siRNA targeting the closely related E3 ligases Nedd4-2 or AIP4 did not...
- The E3 ligase Itch negatively regulates inflammatory signaling pathways by controlling the function of the ubiquitin-editing enzyme A20Noula Shembade
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center, The University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida 33136, USA
Nat Immunol 9:254-62. 2008..Here we demonstrate that the regulatory molecule TAX1BP1 recruited the E3 ligase Itch to A20 via two 'PPXY' motifs...
- beta 1-adrenergic receptor association with the synaptic scaffolding protein membrane-associated guanylate kinase inverted-2 (MAGI-2). Differential regulation of receptor internalization by MAGI-2 and PSD-95J Xu
Department of Pharmacology, Rollins Research Center, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, Georgia 30322, USA
J Biol Chem 276:41310-7. 2001....
- Negative regulation of the Hippo pathway by E3 ubiquitin ligase ITCH is sufficient to promote tumorigenicityZaidoun Salah
The Lautenberg Center for Immunology and Cancer Research, IMRIC, Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel
Cancer Res 71:2010-20. 2011..In this study, we report that the E3 ubiquitin ligase ITCH regulates stability of LATS1, a serine/threonine kinase in the Hippo pathway, through protein-protein interaction ..
- Negative regulation of the E3 ubiquitin ligase itch via Fyn-mediated tyrosine phosphorylationChun Yang
Division of Cell Biology, La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, 10355 Science Center Drive, San Diego, California 92130, USA
Mol Cell 21:135-41. 2006..mechanism involves regulation of the E3 Ub ligase, for example, the JNK-dependent phosphorylation and activation of Itch E3 ligase, which controls the turnover of Jun proteins and T cell differentiation...
- The RING-H2 protein RNF11 is differentially expressed in breast tumours and interacts with HECT-type E3 ligasesRichard Kitching
Molecular and Cellular Biology Research, Sunnybrook and Women s College Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Canada
Biochim Biophys Acta 1639:104-12. 2003..Our GST-pulldown and immunoprecipitation results indicate that RNF11 interacts with the E3 ligase AIP4 when coexpressed with RNF11 in mammalian cells.
- A regulatory circuit controlling Itch-mediated p73 degradation by RunxDan Levy
Department of Molecular Genetics, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot 76100 Israel
J Biol Chem 283:27462-8. 2008..The level of p73 is regulated by the E3 ligase Itch. Itch levels are sharply reduced in response to DNA damage with concomitant p73 accumulation and activation...
- Reciprocal regulation of the ubiquitin ligase Itch and the epidermal growth factor receptor signalingBilal A Azakir
Departement de sciences biologiques, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, QC H3C3J7, Canada
Cell Signal 21:1326-36. 2009..we demonstrate that treatment of cells with EGF leads to JNK-dependent phosphorylation of the ubiquitin ligase Itch, stimulating Itch ligase activity...
- Multiple modification and protein interaction signals drive the Ring finger protein 11 (RNF11) E3 ligase to the endosomal compartmentE Santonico
Department of Molecular Biology, Tor Vergata University of Rome, Rome, Italy
Oncogene 29:5604-18. 2010..moieties and that loss of acylation severely impairs the in vivo ubiquitination mediated by the HECT E3-ligases Itch and Nedd4...
- The ubiquitin ligase Itch mediates the antiapoptotic activity of epidermal growth factor by promoting the ubiquitylation and degradation of the truncated C-terminal portion of BidBilal A Azakir
Departement de sciences biologiques, Universite de Montreal, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
FEBS J 277:1319-30. 2010..Here, we provide evidence that tBid is a substrate of the ubiquitin ligase Itch, which can specifically interact with and ubiquitinate tBid, but not intact Bid...
- The ubiquitin-protein ligase Itch regulates p73 stabilityMario Rossi
Department of Biology, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
EMBO J 24:836-48. 2005..However, unlike p53, p73 binds to, but is not degraded by, MDM2. Here we describe the binding of p73 to Itch, a Hect ubiquitin-protein ligase...
- Arresting a transient receptor potential (TRP) channel: beta-arrestin 1 mediates ubiquitination and functional down-regulation of TRPV4Arun K Shukla
Department of Medicine, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, North Carolina 27710, USA
J Biol Chem 285:30115-25. 2010..Arrestin 1 interacts with, and acts as an adaptor for AIP4, an E3 ubiquitin ligase responsible for TRPV4 ubiquitination...
- The E3 ubiquitin ligase Itch controls the protein stability of p63Mario Rossi
Medical Research Council, Toxicology Unit, Leicester University, Leicester LE1 9HN, United Kingdom
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:12753-8. 2006..that the Hect (homologous to the E6-associated protein C terminus)-containing Nedd4-like ubiquitin protein ligase Itch binds, ubiquitylates, and promotes the degradation of p63...
- The role of ITCH protein in human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 releaseBatsukh Dorjbal
HIV Drug Resistance Program, NCI Frederick, Frederick, Maryland 21702, USA
J Biol Chem 286:31092-104. 2011..We tested nine members of the Nedd4 family ULs and found that ITCH is the main contributor to HTLV-1 budding...
- The ubiquitin ligase itch is auto-ubiquitylated in vivo and in vitro but is protected from degradation by interacting with the deubiquitylating enzyme FAM/USP9XRania Mouchantaf
Départment de Sciences Biologiques, Universite de Montreal, Station Centre Ville, Montreal, Quebec H3C 3J7, Canada
J Biol Chem 281:38738-47. 2006b>Itch is a ubiquitin ligase that has been implicated in the regulation of a number of cellular processes...
- Activation of the E3 ubiquitin ligase Itch through a phosphorylation-induced conformational changeEwen Gallagher
Laboratory of Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction, Department of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University of California at San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, La Jolla, CA 92093 0723, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 103:1717-22. 2006The E3 ubiquitin (Ub) ligase Itch is a critical regulator of T helper 2 (Th2) cytokine production through its ability to induce Ub-dependent JunB degradation...
- Cbl-b and itch: key regulators of peripheral T-cell toleranceK Venuprasad
Department of Immunology and Microbiology, Karmanos Cancer Institute, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan 48201, USA
Cancer Res 70:3009-12. 2010E3 ligases Cbl-b and Itch have emerged as dominant "tolerogenic" regulators of T cells because their deficiency results in severe autoimmune diseases...
- The E3 ubiquitin ligase Itch regulates expression of transcription factor Foxp3 and airway inflammation by enhancing the function of transcription factor TIEG1K Venuprasad
Division of Cell Biology, La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, La Jolla, California 92037, USA
Nat Immunol 9:245-53. 2008..However, the molecular mechanisms leading to Foxp3 induction remain unclear. Here we show that Itch-/- T cells were resistant to TGF-beta treatment and had less Foxp3 expression...
- Mammalian numb proteins promote Notch1 receptor ubiquitination and degradation of the Notch1 intracellular domainMelanie A McGill
Department of Medical Biophysics, University of Toronto and The Arthur and Sonia Labatt Brain Tumour Research Centre, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto, Ontario M5G 1X8, Canada
J Biol Chem 278:23196-203. 2003..In agreement we demonstrate that Numb interacts with the cytosolic HECT domain-containing E3 ligase Itch and that Numb and Itch act cooperatively to promote ubiquitination of membrane-tethered Notch1...
- Identification of novel spartin-interactors shows spartin is a multifunctional proteinMalgorzata Milewska
School of Medicine and Medical Science, Conway Institute, University College Dublin, Ireland
J Neurochem 111:1022-30. 2009..published information about spartin interaction with ubiquitin and the E3 ubiquitin-protein ligases, AIP4/Itch and AIP5/WWP1...
- Spartin activates atrophin-1-interacting protein 4 (AIP4) E3 ubiquitin ligase and promotes ubiquitination of adipophilin on lipid dropletsChristopher Hooper
Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Therapeutics, Loyola Chicago University, Maywood, IL, USA
BMC Biol 8:72. 2010..belong to the neural precursor cell-expressed developmentally downregulated gene (Nedd4) family, including atrophin-1-interacting protein 4 (AIP4/ITCH). However, the biological importance of the spartin-AIP4 interaction remains unknown.
- Endogenous spartin (SPG20) is recruited to endosomes and lipid droplets and interacts with the ubiquitin E3 ligases AIP4 and AIP5Thomas L Edwards
University of Liverpool, UK
Biochem J 423:31-9. 2009..demonstrate that it interacts via a PPXY motif with the ubiquitin E3 ligases AIP4 [atrophin-interacting protein 4; ITCH (itchy E3 ubiquitin protein ligase homologue] [corrected] and AIP5 (WWP1)...
- AIP4 restricts transforming growth factor-beta signaling through a ubiquitination-independent mechanismFrancois Lallemand
INSERM U482, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
J Biol Chem 280:27645-53. 2005..Using the two-hybrid screen, we identified atrophin 1-interacting protein 4 (AIP4) as an E3 ubiquitin ligase that specifically targets Smad7 for ubiquitin-dependent degradation without affecting ..
- SUMO-1 modification of the C-terminal KVEKVD of Axin is required for JNK activation but has no effect on Wnt signalingHong Liang Rui
Department of Biochemistry, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China
J Biol Chem 277:42981-6. 2002..Taken together, we demonstrate that sumoylation plays a role for Axin to function in the JNK pathway...
- Ubiquitin-mediated fluorescence complementation reveals that Jun ubiquitinated by Itch/AIP4 is localized to lysosomesDeyu Fang
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Biological Chemistry, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI 48109 0650, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:14782-7. 2004..Mutation of a recognition sequence for the E3 ligase Itch/AIP4 prevented Jun ubiquitination and stabilized it in cells...
- Itch self-polyubiquitylation occurs through lysine-63 linkagesFlavia Scialpi
IDI IRCCS Biochemistry Laboratory, Department of Experimental Medicine and Biochemical Sciences, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Via Montpellier 1, 00133 Rome, Italy
Biochem Pharmacol 76:1515-21. 2008b>Itch, an E3 protein ubiquitin ligase (E3), which belongs to the homologous to E6-AP carboxy terminus (HECT)-type subfamily, catalyzes its own ubiquitylation...
- The itchy locus encodes a novel ubiquitin protein ligase that is disrupted in a18H miceW L Perry
Mammalian Genetics Laboratory, ABL Basic Research Program, NCI Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Maryland 21702 1201, USA
Nat Genet 18:143-6. 1998..affects two loci: agouti and another, as yet unidentified locus designated itchy (the provisional gene symbol is Itch), that is responsible for the immunological phenotype of a18H mice...
- The HECT domain ligase itch ubiquitinates endophilin and localizes to the trans-Golgi network and endosomal systemAnnie Angers
Department of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Montreal Neurological Institute, McGill University, 3801 University St, Montreal, Quebec H3A 2B4, Canada
J Biol Chem 279:11471-9. 2004..We have identified the E3 ubiquitin ligase itch/AIP4 as an endophilin A1-binding partner...
- A role for ubiquitin ligases and Spartin/SPG20 in lipid droplet turnoverScott W Eastman
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, The Rockefeller University, New York, NY 10065, USA
J Cell Biol 184:881-94. 2009..These experiments suggest functions for ubiquitin ligases and SPG20 in the regulation of LD turnover and potential pathological mechanisms in Troyer syndrome...
- A novel PTEN-dependent link to ubiquitination controls FLIPS stability and TRAIL sensitivity in glioblastoma multiformeAmith Panner
Brain Tumor Research Center, Department of Neurological Surgery and University of California San Francisco Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California 94158 9001, USA
Cancer Res 69:7911-6. 2009..Total levels of the candidate FLIP(S) E3 ubiquitin ligase atrophin-interacting protein 4 (AIP4) were comparable in PTEN wild-type (WT) and PTEN mutant GBM cells, although in PTEN-deficient cells, AIP4 was ..
- Itch/AIP4 mediates Deltex degradation through the formation of K29-linked polyubiquitin chainsPatricia Chastagner
Unite de Signalisation Moleculaire et Activation Cellulaire, URA 2582, CNRS, Institut Pasteur, 25 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Paris Cedex 15, France
EMBO Rep 7:1147-53. 2006Deltex (DTX) and AIP4 are the human orthologues of the Drosophila deltex and Suppressor of deltex, which have been genetically described as being antagonistically involved in the Notch signalling pathway...
- Control of the activity of WW-HECT domain E3 ubiquitin ligases by NDFIP proteinsThomas Mund
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0QH, UK
EMBO Rep 10:501-7. 2009..membrane proteins, NDFIP1 and NDFIP2 (NEDD4 family-interacting proteins), activate the catalytic activity of ITCH and of several other HECT ligases by binding to them...
- The HECT ubiquitin ligase AIP4 regulates the cell surface expression of select TRP channelsTomasz Wegierski
Renal Division, University Hospital Freiburg, Hugstetter Strasse 55, Freiburg 79106, Germany
EMBO J 25:5659-69. 2006..of TRPV4 is dramatically increased by the HECT (homologous to E6-AP carboxyl terminus)-family ubiquitin ligase AIP4 without inducing degradation of this channel...
- N4WBP5A (Ndfip2), a Nedd4-interacting protein, localizes to multivesicular bodies and the Golgi, and has a potential role in protein traffickingLinda M Shearwin-Whyatt
Hanson Institute, IMVS, Frome Road, Adelaide, SA 5000, Australia
J Cell Sci 117:3679-89. 2004..We propose that N4WBP5A acts as an adaptor to recruit Nedd4 family ubiquitin-protein ligases to the protein trafficking machinery...
- Numb is a suppressor of Hedgehog signalling and targets Gli1 for Itch-dependent ubiquitinationLucia Di Marcotullio
Department of Experimental Medicine and Pathology, University La Sapienza, Roma, 324 Viale Regina Elena, 00161 Roma, Italy
Nat Cell Biol 8:1415-23. 2006..We demonstrate that the Hedgehog transcription factor Gli1 is targeted by Numb for Itch-dependent ubiquitination, which suppresses Hedgehog signals, thus arresting growth and promoting cell ..
- Atrophin-1-interacting protein 4/human Itch is a ubiquitin E3 ligase for human enhancer of filamentation 1 in transforming growth factor-beta signaling pathwaysLibing Feng
Benaroya Research Institute at Virginia Mason, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 279:29681-90. 2004Atrophin-1-interacting protein 4 (AIP4) is the human homolog of the mouse Itch protein (hItch), an E3 ligase for Notch and JunB...
- Atrophin-1, the DRPLA gene product, interacts with two families of WW domain-containing proteinsJ D Wood
Division of Neurobiology, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, 21205 2196, USA
Mol Cell Neurosci 11:149-60. 1998..AIP2/WWP2, AIP4, and AIP5/WWP1 are highly homologous, each having four WW domains and a HECT domain characteristic of ubiquitin ..
- Recognition and ubiquitination of Notch by Itch, a hect-type E3 ubiquitin ligaseL Qiu
Division of Cell Biology, La Jolla Institute for Allergy and Immunology, San Diego, California 92121, USA
J Biol Chem 275:35734-7. 2000Genetic studies identified Itch, which is a homologous to the E6-associated protein carboxyl terminus (Hect) domain-containing E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that is disrupted in non-agouti lethal mice or Itchy mice...
- Latent membrane protein 2A of Epstein-Barr virus binds WW domain E3 protein-ubiquitin ligases that ubiquitinate B-cell tyrosine kinasesG Winberg
Karolinska Institutet, Microbiology and Tumor Biology Center MTC, SE 171 77 Stockholm, Sweden
Mol Cell Biol 20:8526-35. 2000..the PPPPY motifs of LMP2A bind multiple WW domains of E3 protein-ubiquitin ligases of the Nedd4 family, including AIP4 and KIAA0439, and demonstrate that AIP4 and KIAA0439 form physiological complexes with LMP2A in EBV-positive B ..
- N4WBP5, a potential target for ubiquitination by the Nedd4 family of proteins, is a novel Golgi-associated proteinKieran F Harvey
Hanson Center for Cancer Research, Institute of Medical and Veterinary Science, Frome Road, Adelaide, South Australia 5000, Australia
J Biol Chem 277:9307-17. 2002..Based on previous observations in yeast, we propose that N4WBP5 may act as an adaptor for Nedd4-like proteins and their putative targets to control ubiquitin-dependent protein sorting and trafficking...
- The Yes-associated protein 1 stabilizes p73 by preventing Itch-mediated ubiquitination of p73D Levy
Department of Molecular Genetics, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
Cell Death Differ 14:743-51. 2007..The ubiquitin E3 ligase Itch, like Yap1, interacts with p73...
- The Nedd4-binding partner 1 (N4BP1) protein is an inhibitor of the E3 ligase ItchAndrew Oberst
Biochemistry Laboratory, Istituto Dermopatico dell Immacolata Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico, University of Rome Tor Vergata, 00133 Rome, Italy
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 104:11280-5. 2007..Here, we describe a previously unrecognized functional interaction between N4BP1 and Itch, a Nedd4 structurally related E3, which contains four WW domains, conferring substrate-binding activity...
- The E3 ubiquitin ligase AIP4 mediates ubiquitination and sorting of the G protein-coupled receptor CXCR4Adriano Marchese
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Kimmel Cancer Center, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA 19107, USA
Dev Cell 5:709-22. 2003..Here we report that the Nedd4-like E3 ubiquitin ligase AIP4 mediates ubiquitination of CXCR4 at the plasma membrane, and of the ubiquitin binding protein Hrs on endosomes...
- Arrestin-2 interacts with the ubiquitin-protein isopeptide ligase atrophin-interacting protein 4 and mediates endosomal sorting of the chemokine receptor CXCR4Deepali Bhandari
Department of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, Stritch School of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago, Maywood, IL 60153, USA
J Biol Chem 282:36971-9. 2007..CXCR4 is rapidly targeted for lysosomal degradation by the E3 ubiquitin ligase atrophin-interacting protein 4 (AIP4)...
- The Vif protein of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 is posttranslationally modified by ubiquitinSylvie Dussart
INSERM Unit 372, Universite de la Mediterranee, 163 Avenue de Luminy, BP178, 13276 Marseille Cedex 09, France
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 315:66-72. 2004..Here, we show that Vif binds to hNedd4 and AIP4, two HECT E3 ubiquitin ligases. WW domains present in those HECT enzymes contribute to the binding of Vif...
- The effect of cyclic AMP elevating agents on bradykinin- and carbachol-induced signal transduction in canine cultured tracheal smooth muscle cellsC M Yang
Department of Pharmacology, Chang Gung Medical College, Kwei San, Tao Yuan, Taiwan
Br J Pharmacol 112:781-8. 1994..b>AIF4-induced IPs accumulation was not affected by CTX, forskolin, or dibutyryl cyclic AMP treatment, supporting the ..
- [Clinical manifestation and patho-typing of biliary cast syndrome in patients after orthotopic liver transplantation]Xiao Dan Zhu
Institute of Liver Transplantation, General Hospital of Chinese Armed Police Forces, Beijing 100039, China
Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi 46:728-32. 2008..To summarize the Patho-typing and the clinical manifestation of biliary cast syndrome (BCS) in patients after orthotopic liver transplantation...
- Disorders of keratinization: diagnosis and managementTor Shwayder
Pediatric Dermatology, Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit, Michigan 48202 2689, USA
Am J Clin Dermatol 5:17-29. 2004..Treatment is with aggressive moisturization. Hydrocortisone creams may be needed to control itch. Recessive X-linked ichthyosis is due to a deficiency of cholesterol sulfatase...
- The efficacy of Prrrikweg gel in the treatment of insect bites: a double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trialN Hill
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London, UK
Pharm World Sci 18:35-41. 1996..5, 1, 26.5, and 48 h post-bite to compare the itch-relieving efficacy of the two treatments...
- Itch and atopic dermatitis: clinical and experimental studiesC F Wahlgren
Department of Dermatology, Karolinska Hospital, Karolinska Institute, Stockholm, Sweden
Acta Derm Venereol Suppl (Stockh) 165:1-53. 1991The aims of the study were to develop and evaluate methods for quantitative measurement of itch, to investigate the perception of itch in patients with atopic dermatitis (AD), and to measure itch in such patients during treatment with H1-..
- Primary sclerosing cholangitis, autoimmune hepatitis and overlap syndromes in inflammatory bowel diseaseRebecca Saich
The Department of Gastroenterology, The John Radcliffe Hospital, Headley Way, Headington, Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
World J Gastroenterol 14:331-7. 2008..Symptoms include itch and lethargy and in advanced cases cholangitis and end-stage liver disease, however increasing numbers of ..
- Endometrial responsiveness to oxytocin during diestrus and early pregnancy in pigs is not controlled solely by changes in oxytocin receptor population densityT E Ludwig
Department of Animal Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman 99164 6353, USA
Biol Reprod 58:769-77. 1998..05), and during pregnancy only on Day 12 (p < 0.05). Activation of G protein by aluminum fluoride (AIF4-) treatment maximally stimulated (p < 0...
- Late domain-independent rescue of a release-deficient Moloney murine leukemia virus by the ubiquitin ligase itchJoshua A Jadwin
Laboratory of Molecular Microbiology, NIAID, NIH, 4 Center Dr, Bethesda, MD 20892, USA
J Virol 84:704-15. 2010..However, low-level expression of the ubiquitin ligase Itch potently rescued the release and infectivity of MoMLV lacking PPPY function...
- Expression of toll-like receptor 2, NOD2 and dectin-1 and stimulatory effects of their ligands and histamine in normal human keratinocytesM Kobayashi
Department of Dermatology, University of Occupational and Environmental Health, 1 1 Iseigaoka, Yahatanishi ku, Kitakyushu 807 8555, Japan
Br J Dermatol 160:297-304. 2009..Histamine, which is well known for itch and allergy, is closely associated with innate immunity, but its influence on epidermal innate immunity is still ..
- Relationship between specific binding of 125I-omega-conotoxin GVIA and GTP binding protein: effects of the GTP analogues, mastoparan and A1F4-S Ichida
Department of Biological Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kinki University, Higashi Osaka, Japan
Biochim Biophys Acta 1325:215-25. 1997..endogenous GTP binding protein (G protein) was activated by GTP analogues, mastoparan (MP) and aluminum fluoride (AIF4-; AICl3 + NaF)...
- Progressive macular hypomelanosis: an overviewGermaine N Relyveld
The Netherlands Institute for Pigment Disorders, Academic Medical Center, University of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Am J Clin Dermatol 8:13-9. 2007..There is no itch, pain, or preceding inflammation...
- Numb activates the E3 ligase Itch to control Gli1 function through a novel degradation signalL Di Marcotullio
Department of Molecular Medicine, Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
Oncogene 30:65-76. 2011..of an ubiquitin-mediated mechanism of Gli1 degradation, promoted by the coordinated action of the E3 ligase Itch and the adaptor protein Numb...
- Dietary intake of the flower extracts of German chamomile (Matricaria recutita L.) inhibited compound 48/80-induced itch-scratch responses in miceY Kobayashi
Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co, Ltd Tsukuba Research Laboratories, Ibaraki, Japan
Phytomedicine 10:657-64. 2003..Since it is reported that an injection of compound 48/80, but not histamine, induced scratching behaviour due to itch but not to pain in ddY mice (Kuraishi et al...
- The impact of itch symptoms in psoriasis: results from physician interviews and patient focus groupsDenise Globe
Amgen Inc, One Amgen Center Drive, Thousand Oaks, CA 91320, USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 7:62. 2009....
- Treatment of pruritus with topically applied opiate receptor antagonistPaul L Bigliardi
Department of Dermatology, CHUV Hôpital Beaumont, Lausanne, Switzerland
J Am Acad Dermatol 56:979-88. 2007Pruritus is the most common and distressing skin symptom, and treatment of itch is a problem for thousands of people. The currently available therapies are not very effective...
- Superficial dorsal horn neurons identified by intracutaneous histamine: chemonociceptive responses and modulation by morphineS L Jinks
Section of Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior, University of California, Davis, California 95616, USA
J Neurophysiol 84:616-27. 2000..ic) delivery of histamine and other irritant chemicals, and thus might be involved in signaling sensations of itch or chemogenic pain...
- Ivermectin is better than benzyl benzoate for childhood scabies in developing countriesP A Brooks
Outpatients Department, Vila Central Hospital, Port Vila, Vanuatu
J Paediatr Child Health 38:401-4. 2002..To compare single dose oral ivermectin with topical benzyl benzoate for the treatment of paediatric scabies...
- Effectiveness of the nursing programme 'Coping with itch': a randomized controlled study in adults with chronic pruritic skin diseaseH van Os-Medendorp
Department of Dermatology, University Medical Center Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
Br J Dermatol 156:1235-44. 2007The nursing programme 'Coping with Itch' aims at reducing itch and at helping patients with chronic pruritic skin diseases cope with itch. The programme consists of educational and cognitive behavioural interventions...
- [Clinical effects of olopatadine hydrochloride on pruritus in skin diseases]Mariko Niide
Department of Dermatology, Tokyo Medical University
Arerugi 55:1327-36. 2006..The clinical effects of second generation antihistamines on pruritus caused by various skin diseases were examined by keeping a daily record of their effects...
- Evaluation of sensory irritation caused by topical medications using a novel techniqueAnnemarie Uliasz
Department of Dermatology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Int J Dermatol 49:269-71. 2010..The aim of this study was to evaluate and compare the sensory irritation caused by hydrocortisone butyrate lipocream 0.1% using a non-invasive and inexpensive technique...
- A gastrin-releasing peptide receptor mediates the itch sensation in the spinal cordYan Gang Sun
Department of Anesthesiology, Washington University School of Medicine Pain Center, St Louis, Missouri 63110, USA
Nature 448:700-3. 2007..Chronic itch represents a significant clinical problem resulting from renal diseases and liver diseases, as well as several ..
- Lack of efficacy of topical capsaicin in serotonin-induced itchE Weisshaar
Department of Dermatology and Venereology, Otto von Guericke University Magdeburg, Germany
Skin Pharmacol Appl Skin Physiol 13:1-8. 2000..In a previous study, we showed a significantly inhibitory effect of topical CAP treatment on histamine-induced itch and cutaneous vascular reactions in healthy subjects compared to atopic eczema patients...
- Efficacy of naltrexone on acetylcholine-induced alloknesis in atopic eczemaG Heyer
Department of Dermatology, Friedrich Alexander University of Erlangen Nuremberg, Hartmannstrasse, Erlangen, Germany
Exp Dermatol 11:448-55. 2002..our present experiments similar to former experiments evaluating both peripheral cutaneous sensations and central itch procession in order to gain more information about the possible distribution of opioid receptors and their ..
- Involvement of the BLT2 receptor in the itch-associated scratching induced by 12-(S)-lipoxygenase products in ICR miceH J Kim
Laboratory of Skin Research AmorePacific Corporation R and D Center, Gyeonggi Do, Korea
Br J Pharmacol 154:1073-8. 2008....
- Tacrolimus ointment 0.03% is safe and effective for the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis in pediatric patients: results from a randomized, double-blind, vehicle-controlled studyLawrence A Schachner
Division of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Miami, Miami, Florida, USA
Pediatrics 116:e334-42. 2005..This study was designed to compare the safety and efficacy of tacrolimus ointment 0.03% with vehicle ointment for the treatment of mild to moderate atopic dermatitis (AD) in pediatric patients...
- Fexofenadine, an H1-receptor antagonist, partially but rapidly inhibits the itch of contact dermatitis induced by diphenylcyclopropenone in patients with alopecia areataKazumoto Katagiri
Department of Anatomy, Biology and Medicine Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Oita University, Oita, Japan
J Dermatol 33:75-9. 2006..However, it is unclear whether antihistamines inhibit the itch of eczematous diseases in the absence of topical corticosteroids...
- Inhibition of scratching behaviour caused by contact dermatitis in histidine decarboxylase gene knockout miceM Seike
Department of Dermatology, Kochi Medical School, Okohcho, Nankoku Kochi, 783 8505, Japan
Exp Dermatol 14:169-75. 2005A neuronal system dedicated to itch consists of primary afferent and spinothalamic projection neurons. Histamine is thought to be one of the main mediators for the transmission of itch sensation...
- Induction of leukotriene B(4) and prostaglandin E(2) release from keratinocytes by protease-activated receptor-2-activating peptide in ICR miceYu Zhu
Department of Pharmacy, Changhai Hospital, The Second Military Medical University, Shanghai 200433, China
Int Immunopharmacol 9:1332-6. 2009Protease-activated receptor-2 (PAR2) has been shown to play a key role in the pathophysiology of itch. However, the precise mechanism of PAR2-mediated itch remains largely unknown...
- Prurigo: diagnosis and managementJoanna Wallengren
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Am J Clin Dermatol 5:85-95. 2004Prurigo is a condition of nodular cutaneous lesions that itch (pruire) intensely. Although the acute form can be caused by insect stings, most of the subacute and chronic forms appear to be idiopathic...
- From the brain-skin connection: the neuroendocrine-immune misalliance of stress and itchPetra Arck
Center for Internal Medicine and Dermatology, Charite, University Medicine Berlin, and Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Schleswig Holstein, Lubeck, Germany
Neuroimmunomodulation 13:347-56. 2006..b>Itch (pruritus) is perhaps the most common symptom associated with a majority of these inflammatory skin diseases, and ..
- [Swimmer's itch in Landmannalaugar, Iceland]Karl Skirnisson
Institute for Experimental Pathology, University of Iceland, Keldur v Vesturlandsveg, 112 Reykjavik, Iceland
Laeknabladid 91:729-36. 2005Swimmer's itch (SI) or human cercarial dermatitis is caused by free-swimming larvae of bird parasites of the family Schistosomatidae (Trematoda) which have penetrated thorough the skin...
- [Anaphylaxis due to peach with negative ImmunoCAP result to peach allergens, including rPru p 1, rPru p 3, AND rPru p 4: a report of two cases]Nobuko Maeda
Department of Dermatology, Yokohama City University
Arerugi 58:140-7. 2009..Case 1 is a 35-year-old man, who felt an itch in his oral cavity immediately after ingesting a whole fresh peach...
- Inhibitory effects of the methanol extract of Ganoderma lucidum on mosquito allergy-induced itch-associated responses in miceTsugunobu Andoh
Department of Applied Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toyama, Japan
J Pharmacol Sci 114:292-7. 2010Recently, we showed that a methanol extract of Ganoderma lucidum inhibits scratching, an itch-related response, induced by intradermal injections of some pruritogens in mice. The present study investigated whether G...
- Chronic pruritus: targets, mechanisms and future therapiesEsther Pogatzki-Zahn
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Competence Center for the Diagnostic and Therapy of Chronic Pruritus, University of Munster, Munster, Germany
Drug News Perspect 21:541-51. 2008Pruritus (itch) is an unpleasant sensation inducing the desire to scratch. Chronic pruritus (>6 weeks' duration) is a major and distressing symptom of many diseases of dermatological, systemic, neurological or psychogenic origin...
- Endocannabinoid modulation of scratching response in an acute allergenic model: a new prospective neural therapeutic target for pruritusJoel E Schlosburg
Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA 23298 0613, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 329:314-23. 2009Pruritus (itch) is a common cause of discomfort by dermatological disorders. Several peripherally and centrally mediated pathologies that induce pruritus do not generally respond to typical allergenic and anti-inflammatory treatments...
- Complex multipathways alterations and oxidative stress are associated with Hailey-Hailey diseaseS Cialfi
Department of Experimental Medicine, University La Sapienza, 00161, Rome, Italy
Br J Dermatol 162:518-26. 2010..While a strong relationship exists between mutations in the gene that encodes the Ca(2+)/Mn(2+)-adenosine triphosphatase ATP2C1 and HHD, we still have little understanding of how these mutations affect manifestations of the disease...
- Effects of butorphanol on morphine-induced itch and analgesia in primatesHeeseung Lee
Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine, School of Medicine, Ewha Womans University, Seoul, South Korea
Anesthesiology 107:478-85. 2007..demonstrated that both MOR antagonists and KOR agonists are effective in alleviating intrathecal morphine-induced itch in primates...
- Prevalence and predictors of psychosocial morbidity in patients with chronic pruritic skin diseasesH van Os-Medendorp
Department of Dermatology, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 20:810-7. 2006b>Itch is a major symptom of many skin diseases and causes patients considerable distress, adversely affecting quality of life. Feelings of helplessness and lack of control can influence the perceived itch and psychosocial complaints.
- Pruritogenic mediators in psoriasis vulgaris: comparative evaluation of itch-associated cutaneous factorsM Nakamura
Department of Dermatology, Faculty of Medicine, Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University, 2630 Sugitani, Toyama 930 0194, Japan
Br J Dermatol 149:718-30. 2003..Although some patients with psoriasis vulgaris also complain of severe pruritus, the data available regarding pruritus in psoriasis are sparse...
- Naltrexone for the management of post-burn pruritus: A preliminary reportL LaSalle
Hôpital de réadaptation Villa Medica, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Burns 34:797-802. 2008..Thus, burn patients who were dissatisfied with itch relief obtained after a course of traditional therapy were offered naltrexone...
- Effect of oral granisetron in uremic pruritusPouran Layegh
Department of Dermatology, Qaem Hospital, Mashad University of Medical Sciences, Mashad, Iran
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 73:231-4. 2007Renal itch is a relatively common and distressing problem for patients with chronic renal failure. Granisetron, is a potent and selective inhibitor of 5-HT3 receptors...
- Itch characteristics in Chinese patients with atopic dermatitis using a new questionnaire for the assessment of pruritusGil Yosipovitch
National Skin Center, National Medical Research Council, Ministry of Health, 1 Mandalay Road, Singapore 308205
Int J Dermatol 41:212-6. 2002..Although pruritus is the predominant and commonest feature of atopic dermatitis, its clinical characteristics have not been explored...
- Leukotriene B(4) mediates sphingosylphosphorylcholine-induced itch-associated responses in mouse skinTsugunobu Andoh
Department of Applied Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medicine and Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Toyama, Toyama 930 1094, Japan
J Invest Dermatol 129:2854-60. 2009..In the present study, we investigated the itch-eliciting activity of SPC and related substances and the mechanisms of SPC action in mice...
- Efficacy of sublingual specific immunotherapy in intermittent and persistent allergic rhinitis in children: an observational case-control study on 171 patients. The EFESO-children multicenter trialFranca Acquistapace
Pediatric Department, Fatebenefratelli e Oftalmico Hospital, Milan, Italy
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 20:660-4. 2009..Main outcomes of the study were the rhinoconjunctivitis symptom score (SS) (sneezing, rhinorrea, nasal itch, congestion, ocular itch and watery eyes) with a ranging scale from 0 (=no symptoms) to 3 (=severe symptoms) and ..
- The role of central mu opioid receptors in opioid-induced itch in primatesM C H Ko
Department of Pharmacology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109 0632, USA
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 310:169-76. 2004Pruritus (itch sensation) is a significant clinical problem. The aim of this study was to elucidate the roles of opioid receptor types and the site of action in opioid-induced itch in monkeys...
- Absence of histamine-induced itch in the African naked mole-rat and "rescue" by Substance PEwan St John Smith
Department of Neuroscience, Max Delbruck Center for Molecular Medicine, Robert Rossle Strasse 10, 13125 Berlin Buch, Germany
Mol Pain 6:29. 2010..in which sensory neurons expressing the capsaicin activated ion channel TRPV1 are required for histamine-induced itch and subsequent scratching behavior...
- Cutaneous field stimulation with moderate intensity current induces nerve proliferation in rat skin but has no effect on dorsal root gangliaJoanna Wallengren
Department of Dermatology, Section for Neuroendocrine Cell Biology, University Hospital, Lund, Sweden
Acta Derm Venereol 85:324-8. 2005Cutaneous field stimulation is used to treat localized itch. The aim of the present study was to determine whether such treatment induces neurochemical changes in the dorsal root ganglia in 30 rats using a pan-neuronal marker protein gene-..
- Botulinum toxin type A reduces histamine-induced itch and vasomotor responses in human skinP Gazerani
Center for Sensory Motor Interaction, Department of Health Sciences and Technology, Aalborg University, DK 9220 Aalborg, Denmark
Br J Dermatol 161:737-45. 2009..BoNT/A is believed to be effective against itch as it inhibits the release of acetylcholine as well as some other substances that may be involved in itch.
- Validity and reliability of patient reported outcomes used in psoriasis: results from two randomized clinical trialsRichard Shikiar
Center for Health Outcomes Research, MEDTAP International, Inc, Seattle, WA USA
Health Qual Life Outcomes 1:53. 2003..Patient reported measures of psoriasis-related functionality and health-related quality of life and of psoriasis-related symptom assessments were included as part of the trials...
- New treatment strategy and assessment questionnaire for external auditory canal pruritus: topical pimecrolimus therapy and Modified Itch Severity ScaleB Acar
Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Kecioren Training and Research Hospital, Ankara, Turkey
J Laryngol Otol 124:147-51. 2010We aimed to compare the efficacy of topical pimecrolimus versus hydrocortisone in treating external auditory canal pruritus, using the Modified Itch Severity Scale as an assessment tool.
- A new standardized method of evaluating cutaneous irritation from topical medicationsAnnemarie Uliasz
Department of Dermatology, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY 10029, USA
Cutis 82:75-7. 2008..A negative control (petrolatum ointment), a positive control (an over-the-counter [OTC] anti-itch preparation containing benzyl alcohol), and a test product (fluticasone propionate lotion 0...
- Treatment of pruritus associated with systemic disorders in the elderly: a review of the role of new therapiesAnn Lonsdale-Eccles
Department of Dermatology, The James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough, UK
Drugs Aging 20:197-208. 2003..In systemic disorders, correction of the underlying disorder alleviates itch. However, when this cannot be achieved, a symptomatic approach is required...
- Norbinaltorphimine, a selective kappa-opioid receptor antagonist, induces an itch-associated response in miceJ Kamei
Department of Pathophysiology and Therapeutics, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hoshi University, 4 41, Ebara 2 Chome, Tokyo 142 8501, Shinagawa, Japan
Eur J Pharmacol 418:141-5. 2001..that scratching induced by norbinaltorphimine, a selective kappa-opioid receptor antagonist, is due to an itch sensation, using compound 48/80 as control pruritogenic agent. When norbinaltorphimine was injected s.c...
- Efficacy and onset of action of hydrocortisone acetate 2.5% and pramoxine hydrochloride 1% lotion for the management of pruritus: results of a pilot studyLeon H Kircik
Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology, Mount Sinai Medical Center and Indiana University School of Medicine Director, Physician Skin Care, PLLC, and DermResearch, PLLC, Louisville, Kentucky
J Clin Aesthet Dermatol 4:48-50. 2011b>Itch is the most common symptom among patients presenting to the dermatology clinic. Scratching can cause mechanical trauma to the skin, further damaging the epidermal barrier and its function...
- MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF THE ITCH SENSATION IN THE SPINAL CORDZHOUFENG CHEN; Fiscal Year: 2010..by applicant): The long-term objective of this proposal is to study the molecular mechanisms that underlie itch sensation at the spinal level...
- Itch, proteases and protease-activated receptorsEthan A Lerner; Fiscal Year: 2010..It can be difficult to treat, as few specific inhibitors of itch are available and the mechanism that triggers the sensation of itch is not clear...
- MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF THE ITCH SENSATION IN THE SPINAL CORDZHOUFENG CHEN; Fiscal Year: 2009Chronic itch or pruritus represents a significant clinical problem for which no effective drugs are available. Molecular and cellular mechanisms of chronic pruritus are not well understood and understudied...
- Skin-Brain Mechanisms of Pruritus in Health and DiseaseGil Yosipovitch; Fiscal Year: 2010..Recent research has shown a central processing of experimentally-induced itch in healthy subjects but this has not been assessed in disease states as of yet...
- Sertoli cell injury and mechanisms of testicular germ cell apoptosisJohn H Richburg; Fiscal Year: 2010..Our preliminary data suggest that the E3 ligase, Itch, ubiquitinates c-FLIP in germ cells secondary to MEHP- induced Sertoli cell injury...
- A PTEN-regulated ubiquitin switch controlling TRAIL sensitivity in GBMRUSSELL PIEPER; Fiscal Year: 2009..of FLIPs have not been described, although we have identified two involved proteins; an E3 ubiquitin ligase called AIP4 that directly interacts with, ubiquitinates, and destabilizes FLIPs, and a ubiquitin-removing enzyme called USP8 ..
- A PTEN-regulated ubiquitin switch controlling TRAIL sensitivity in GBMRussell O Pieper; Fiscal Year: 2010..of FLIPs have not been described, although we have identified two involved proteins;an E3 ubiquitin ligase called AIP4 that directly interacts with, ubiquitinates, and destabilizes FLIPs, and a ubiquitin-removing enzyme called USP8 ..
- Mechanisms of protein ubiquitination in regulating airway inflammationYun Cai Liu; Fiscal Year: 2011..in vivo and in vitro model systems, we recently obtained preliminary data suggesting that the E3 ubiquitin ligase Itch plays an important role in the TGF-2-induced expression of Foxp3 and Treg- mediated proliferative inhibition...
- Mechanisms of protein ubiquitination in regulating airway inflammationYun Cai Liu; Fiscal Year: 2010..in vivo and in vitro model systems, we recently obtained preliminary data suggesting that the E3 ubiquitin ligase Itch plays an important role in the TGF-2-induced expression of Foxp3 and Treg- mediated proliferative inhibition...
- Manipulation of T cell tolerance with small organic mol*Anjana Rao; Fiscal Year: 2005..that induce or inhibit T cell anergy by targeting the transcription factor NFAT and the E3 ubiquitin ligase Itch, respectively...
- Neural Mechanisms of ItchEarl E Carstens; Fiscal Year: 2010b>Itch is an unpleasant sensation associated with the desire to scratch...
- Transmitter release from peripheral sensory neuronsAMY MACDERMOTT; Fiscal Year: 2009The peripheral sensory nerves specialized for detection of noxious stimuli, temperature and itch have their peripheral terminals in the skin, muscle, bone and viscera, their cell bodies in the dorsal root ganglion (DRG), and their central ..
- Transmitter release from peripheral sensory neuronsAMY MACDERMOTT; Fiscal Year: 2007The peripheral sensory nerves specialized for detection of noxious stimuli, temperature and itch have their peripheral terminals in the skin, muscle, bone and viscera, their cell bodies in the dorsal root ganglion (DRG), and their ..
- Transmitter release from peripheral sensory neuronsAmy B Macdermott; Fiscal Year: 2010The peripheral sensory nerves specialized for detection of noxious stimuli, temperature and itch have their peripheral terminals in the skin, muscle, bone and viscera, their cell bodies in the dorsal root ganglion (DRG), and their central ..
- EM STUDIES ON MUSCLEKenneth Taylor; Fiscal Year: 2007..activated contraction are emphasized and complemented by states stabilized with nucleotide analogues such as ADP-AIF4 and ADP-Vanadate +/- Ca2+...
- Behavioral Pharmacology of ItchMei Chuan Ko; Fiscal Year: 2010Pruritus (itch sensation) is a symptom derived from many nervous system disorders that afflicts a large population of humans and is treated by a variety of pharmacological agents with variable success...
- Negative regulation of NF-kB and inflammation by TAX1BP1Edward Harhaj; Fiscal Year: 2009..Furthermore, we have found that TAX1BP1 recruits the HECT E3 ligase Itch to A20 via two PPXY motifs...
- Negative regulation of NF-kB and inflammation by TAX1BP1Edward W Harhaj; Fiscal Year: 2010..Furthermore, we have found that TAX1BP1 recruits the HECT E3 ligase Itch to A20 via two PPXY motifs...
- MYOFIBRILLAR STRUCTURE OF STRIATED MUSCLEMichael Reedy; Fiscal Year: 2006..pre-powerstroke) active bridges, to be favored at high [Ca2+]by cooling, high [Pi], and Pi analogs (BDM, vanadate, AIF4", BeFx), will be compared with high-force bridges using X-ray, 3D-EM and fitting of atomic models...
- NEUROPHYSIOLOGY OF PAIN ADAPTATION AND HYPERALGESIAROBERT LA MOTTE; Fiscal Year: 1991..the role of nociceptive neurons in the peripheral and central nervous system in mediating cutaneous pain, itch and hyperalgesia...
- Inflammatory influence on mechanoreceptor responseROBERT TUCKETT; Fiscal Year: 2007..According to this view, the cutaneous sensory modalities of touch, pain, temperature (warmth, cooling) and itch are encoded by specific classes of peripheral neurons and are transmitted by particular central nervous system ..
- lung tumor exosome-mediated inflammation promotes tumor progression and growthHuang Ge Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2009..We have now identified two exosomal proteins that interact with TRAF2, Itch and Jabi, which have the potential to enhance the ubiquitination of CYLD in lung tumor cells...
- lung tumor exosome-mediated inflammation promotes tumor progression and growthHuang Ge Zhang; Fiscal Year: 2010..We have now identified two exosomal proteins that interact with TRAF2, Itch and Jabi, which have the potential to enhance the ubiquitination of CYLD in lung tumor cells...