Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: INPP5F
Description: inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase F
Alias: MSTP007, MSTPO47, SAC2, hSAC2, phosphatidylinositide phosphatase SAC2, Sac domain-containing inositol phosphatase 2, sac domain-containing phosphoinositide 4-phosphatase 2, sac domain-containing phosphoinositide 5-phosphatase 2
- Levin R, Hammond G, Balla T, De Camilli P, Fairn G, Grinstein S. Multiphasic dynamics of phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate during phagocytosis. Mol Biol Cell. 2017;28:128-140 pubmed publisher..Soon after the phagosome seals, PtdIns4P levels drop precipitously due to the hydrolytic activity of Sac2 and phospholipase C, becoming undetectable for ∼10 min...
- Zhong R, Ye Z. The SAC domain-containing protein gene family in Arabidopsis. Plant Physiol. 2003;132:544-55 pubmed..Moreover, the expression of the AtSAC6 gene was highly induced by salinity. These results provide a foundation for future studies on the elucidation of the cellular functions of SAC domain-containing proteins in Arabidopsis. ..
- Oczkowicz M, Szmatoła T, Piórkowska K, Ropka Molik K. Variant calling from RNA-seq data of the brain transcriptome of pigs and its application for allele-specific expression and imprinting analysis. Gene. 2018;641:367-375 pubmed publisher..Finally, we have used these SNPs for the verification of the imprinted status of the INPP5f variant 2, LRRTM1 and HM13 genes in pigs by Sanger sequencing...
- Kim H, Li A, Ahn S, Song H, Zhang W. Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase F (INPP5F) inhibits STAT3 activity and suppresses gliomas tumorigenicity. Sci Rep. 2014;4:7330 pubmed publisher..Here, we demonstrate that Inositol Polyphosphate-5-Phosphatase F (INPP5F), one of the polyphosphoinositide phosphatases, is differentially expressed in GSCs from glioma patients, and is ..
- Jiang Q, Liu Z, Zhou Z, Wang L, Wang L, Yue F, et al. Transcriptional activation and translocation of ancient NOS during immune response. FASEB J. 2016;30:3527-3540 pubmed..Expression levels of tyrosine-protein kinase receptor Tie-1, phosphatidylinositide phosphatase SAC2, phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 5-kinase type-1?, diacylglycerol kinase ?, LPS-induced TNF-? ..
- Palermo G, Maisel D, Barrett M, Smith H, Duchateau Nguyen G, Nguyen T, et al. Gene expression of INPP5F as an independent prognostic marker in fludarabine-based therapy of chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Blood Cancer J. 2015;5:e353 pubmed publisher..using Cox regression survival analysis on the discovery set, we identified inositol polyphosphate-5-phosphatase F (INPP5F) as a prognostic factor for progression-free survival (P<0.001; hazard ratio (HR), 1...
- Hsu F, Hu F, Mao Y. Spatiotemporal control of phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate by Sac2 regulates endocytic recycling. J Cell Biol. 2015;209:97-110 pubmed publisher..Here, we demonstrate that the Sac1 domain-containing protein Sac2 is a PI 4-phosphatase that specifically hydrolyzes phosphatidylinositol 4-phosphate in vitro...
- Yuan Y, Peng W, Liu Y, Xu Z. Palmatine attenuates isoproterenol-induced pathological hypertrophy via selectively inhibiting HDAC2 in rats. Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol. 2017;30:406-412 pubmed publisher..The relative expressions of ANP, BNP, HDAC2, HDAC5, KLF4, and INPP5F transcripts were determined by real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR)...
- Nakatsu F, Messa M, NÃ¡ndez R, Czapla H, Zou Y, Strittmatter S, et al. Sac2/INPP5F is an inositol 4-phosphatase that functions in the endocytic pathway. J Cell Biol. 2015;209:85-95 pubmed publisher..Here we show that Sac2/INPP5F is a PI4P phosphatase that colocalizes with OCRL on endocytic membranes, including vesicles formed by clathrin-..