Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: IL3
Description: interleukin 3
Alias: IL-3, MCGF, MULTI-CSF, interleukin-3, P-cell stimulating factor, colony-stimulating factor, multiple, hematopoietic growth factor, mast-cell growth factor, multilineage-colony-stimulating factor, multipotential colony-stimulating factor
Publications129 found, 100 shown here
- Wang M, Subramanian M, Abramowicz S, Murphy A, Gonen A, Witztum J, et al. Interleukin-3/granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor promotes stem cell expansion, monocytosis, and atheroma macrophage burden in mice with hematopoietic ApoE deficiency. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2014;34:976-84 pubmed publisher..We investigated the role of the CBS in cholesterol-driven HSPC expansion, monocytosis, and atherosclerosis...
- Wang W, Tang Y, Wang Y, Tascau L, Balcerek J, Tong W, et al. LNK/SH2B3 Loss of Function Promotes Atherosclerosis and Thrombosis. Circ Res. 2016;119:e91-e103 pubmed publisher..Hypercholesterolemia acts synergistically with LNK deficiency to increase interleukin 3/granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor receptor signaling in bone marrow myeloid progenitors, ..
- Kaul S, Xu H, Zabalawi M, Maruko E, Fulp B, Bluemn T, et al. Lipid-Free Apolipoprotein A-I Reduces Progression of Atherosclerosis by Mobilizing Microdomain Cholesterol and Attenuating the Number of CD131 Expressing Cells: Monitoring Cholesterol Homeostasis Using the Cellular Ester to Total Cholesterol Ratio. J Am Heart Assoc. 2016;5: pubmed..apoA-I treatment altered microdomain cholesterol composition that shifted CD131, the common ? subunit of the interleukin 3 receptor, from lipid raft to nonraft fractions of the plasma membrane...
- Micera A, Quaranta L, Esposito G, Floriani I, Pocobelli A, Saccà S, et al. Differential Protein Expression Profiles in Glaucomatous Trabecular Meshwork: An Evaluation Study on a Small Primary Open Angle Glaucoma Population. Adv Ther. 2016;33:252-67 pubmed publisher..in POAG TMs with respect to post-mortem specimens, either in abundance (interleukin [IL]10, IL6, IL5, IL7, IL12, IL3, macrophage inflammatory protein [MIP]1δ/α, vascular endothelial growth factor [VEGF], transforming growth factor ..
- Angelini D, Ottone T, Guerrera G, Lavorgna S, Cittadini M, Buccisano F, et al. A Leukemia-Associated CD34/CD123/CD25/CD99+ Immunophenotype Identifies FLT3-Mutated Clones in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Clin Cancer Res. 2015;21:3977-85 pubmed publisher..Within the CD34(+) cell fraction, we identified a discrete population expressing high levels of the IL3 receptor Î±-chain (CD123) and MIC-2 (CD99) in combination with the IL2 receptor Î±-chain (CD25)...
- Broughton S, Nero T, Dhagat U, Kan W, Hercus T, Tvorogov D, et al. The Î²c receptor family - Structural insights and their functional implications. Cytokine. 2015;74:247-58 pubmed publisher..Selective modulation of receptor function is now a real possibility and the structures of the Î²c receptor family are being used to discover novel and disease-specific therapeutics. ..
- Williams K, Szilagyi A, Conrad P, Halerz M, Kini A, Li Y, et al. Peripheral blood mononuclear cell-derived erythroid progenitors and erythroblasts are decreased in burn patients. J Burn Care Res. 2013;34:133-41 pubmed publisher..004) and proerythroblasts (24%; P < .05), were decreased significantly by days 28 to 31 after the burn. PBMCs of burn patients can be used to study impaired erythropoiesis and anemia of critical illness. ..
- Kreitman R. Recombinant immunotoxins containing truncated bacterial toxins for the treatment of hematologic malignancies. BioDrugs. 2009;23:1-13 pubmed publisher..The most successful application of recombinant immunotoxins today is in hairy cell leukemia, where BL22 has induced complete remissions in most patients who were previously treated with optimal chemotherapy. ..
- Qu S, He Y, Zhang J, Wu C. Transcription factor RBP-J-mediated signalling regulates basophil immunoregulatory function in mouse asthma model. Immunology. 2017;152:115-124 pubmed publisher..The Notch signalling pathway is a potential therapeutic target for BA-based immunotherapy against asthma. ..
- Xiao Y, Zijl S, Wang L, de Groot D, van Tol M, Lankester A, et al. Identification of the Common Origins of Osteoclasts, Macrophages, and Dendritic Cells in Human Hematopoiesis. Stem Cell Reports. 2015;4:984-94 pubmed publisher..BM cell population, OC-differentiation potential was restricted to FLT3(+) cells and enriched in an IL3 receptor (R)Î±(high) subset that constituted less than 0.5% of total BM...
- van der Krieken S, Popeijus H, Konings M, Dullens S, Mensink R, Plat J. C/EBP-Î² Is Differentially Affected by PPARÎ± Agonists Fenofibric Acid and GW7647, But Does Not Change Apolipoprotein A-I Production During ER-Stress and Inflammation. J Cell Biochem. 2017;118:754-763 pubmed publisher..mRNA expression of C/EBP-Î², ATF3, NF-IL3 and GDF15 were upregulated by FeAc compared to GW7647 in both cell lines, while DDIT3 and DDIT4 mRNA were only ..
- Nelson K, Meyer A, Siari A, Campos A, Motamedchaboki K, Donoghue D. Oncogenic Gene Fusion FGFR3-TACC3 Is Regulated by Tyrosine Phosphorylation. Mol Cancer Res. 2016;14:458-69 pubmed publisher..fusion protein phosphorylation, MAPK pathway activation, nuclear localization, cellular transformation, and IL3-independent proliferation...
- Agger K, Miyagi S, Pedersen M, Kooistra S, Johansen J, Helin K. Jmjd2/Kdm4 demethylases are required for expression of Il3ra and survival of acute myeloid leukemia cells. Genes Dev. 2016;30:1278-88 pubmed publisher..We demonstrate that expression of the interleukin 3 receptor ? (Il3ra also known as Cd123) subunit is dependent on Jmjd2/Kdm4 through a mechanism involving ..
- Arai N, Homma M, Abe M, Baba Y, Murai S, Watanuki M, et al. Impact of CD123 expression, analyzed by immunohistochemistry, on clinical outcomes in patients with acute myeloid leukemia. Int J Hematol. 2019;109:539-544 pubmed publisher..CD123 expression may thus be useful for assessing AML patients' prognoses. At the time of diagnosis, CD123 expression analysis using IHC may represent a clinically useful assessment for de novo AML patients. ..
- Mehrbani Azar Y, Green R, Niesler C, van de Vyver M. Antioxidant preconditioning improves the paracrine responsiveness of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells to diabetic wound fluid. Stem Cells Dev. 2018;: pubmed publisher..Eotaxin), 3 pro-inflammatory cytokines (TNF?, IFN?, IL9) and 4 anti-inflammatory cytokines (IL10, IL4, IL13, IL3)...
- Wang Y, Xing B, Li T, Wang C, Zhou M, Liu Y, et al. SVP-B5 peptide from Buthus martensii Karsch scorpion venom exerts hyperproliferative effects on irradiated hematopoietic cells. Exp Ther Med. 2017;14:5081-5086 pubmed publisher..Treatment of M-NFS-60 cells with SVP-B5 upregulated the expression of interleukin 3 receptor and activated the Janus kinase-2/signal transducer and activator of transcription 5 signaling pathway...
- Li B, Zhao W, Zhang X, Wang J, Luo X, Baker S, et al. Design, synthesis and evaluation of anti-CD123 antibody drug conjugates. Bioorg Med Chem. 2016;24:5855-5860 pubmed publisher..More importantly, CD123-CPT demonstrated potent inhibitory effects on CD123-overexpressed tumor cells. Consequently, these results provide a promising targeted chemotherapeutical strategy for AML treatment. ..
- Emmons R, Niemiro G, Owolabi O, De Lisio M. Acute exercise mobilizes hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells and alters the mesenchymal stromal cell secretome. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2016;120:624-32 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that the MSC secretome is responsible for HSPC mobilization and proliferation; concurrently, HSPCs are homing to extramedullary sites following exercise. ..
- Wei B, Duan Z, Zhu C, Deng J, Fan D. Anti-anemia effects of ginsenoside Rk3 and ginsenoside Rh4 on mice with ribavirin-induced anemia. Food Funct. 2018;9:2447-2455 pubmed publisher..Therefore, both Rk3 and Rh4 could be considered new therapeutic drugs for treating anemia. ..
- Veronesi F, Borsari V, Sartori M, Orciani M, Cima M, Fini M. THE USE OF CELL CONDITIONED MEDIUM FOR MUSCULOSKELETAL TISSUE REGENERATION. J Cell Physiol. 2017;: pubmed publisher..growth factor receptor ?, C3a, vascular endothelial growth factor, monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 and -3, interleukin 3 and 6, insulin-like growth factor-I were identified as responsible of cell migration, proliferation, ..
- Jobin C, Cloutier M, Simard C, NÃ©ron S. Heterogeneity of in vitro-cultured CD34+ cells isolated from peripheral blood. Cytotherapy. 2015;17:1472-84 pubmed publisher..It also shows how clustering software, such as SPADE, can help visualize the complexity of stem cell differentiation. ..
- Zhang Z, Dong J, Lobe C, Gong P, Liu J, Liao L. CCR5 facilitates endothelial progenitor cell recruitment and promotes the stabilization of atherosclerotic plaques in ApoE-/- mice. Stem Cell Res Ther. 2015;6:36 pubmed publisher..These findings suggest that CCR5 is a novel therapeutic target in EPC treatment for stabilization of atherosclerotic plaques. ..
- Liu K, Zhu M, Huang Y, Wei S, Xie J, Xiao Y. CD123 and its potential clinical application in leukemias. Life Sci. 2015;122:59-64 pubmed publisherThe Î± chain of interleukin 3 receptor (IL-3RÎ± or CD123), together with the common Î² (Î²c) subunit, forms a high-affinity IL-3R with biological function...
- Zhu Y, Wang L, Wang J, Wang C, Wang C, Zhao D, et al. Protective effects of paeoniflorin and albiflorin on chemotherapy-induced myelosuppression in mice. Chin J Nat Med. 2016;14:599-606 pubmed publisher..PF and AF both increased the protein levels of GM-CSF and G-CSF in bone marrow cells. In conclusion, our results demonstrated that PF and AF promoted the recovery of bone marrow hemopoietic function in the mouse myelosuppression model. ..
- Guy D, Uy G. Bispecific Antibodies for the Treatment of Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Curr Hematol Malig Rep. 2018;13:417-425 pubmed publisher..These antibodies target antigens present on AML blasts, including CD33, and the low affinity IL3 receptor, CD123...
- Li F, Gasser R, Lok J, Korhonen P, He L, Di W, et al. Molecular characterization of the Haemonchus contortus phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase-1 gene (Hc-pdk-1). Parasit Vectors. 2016;9:65 pubmed publisher..contortus, with its highest transcription in the infective third-stage larvae (iL3) compared with other stages...
- Kim J, Lee Y, Kim Y, Cho E, Huh E, Bang O, et al. Aqueous extract of Phragmitis rhizoma ameliorates myelotoxicity of docetaxel in vitro and in vivo. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2017;17:393 pubmed publisher..and structural integrity of the thymus were preserved; and the expression of immune-stimulating cytokines including IL3, IL6, SCF and GM-CSF was enhanced...
- Kämpfer S, Odermatt A, Dahinden C, Fux M. Late IL-3-induced phenotypic and functional alterations in human basophils require continuous IL-3 receptor signaling. J Leukoc Biol. 2017;101:227-238 pubmed publisher..Of interest, acute IL-3 signaling is not sufficient to induce persistent phenotypical and functional changes in human basophils. Induction of these functional late responses depends on continuous IL-3 receptor activation and signaling. ..
- Chu X, Dong C, Lei R, Sun L, Wang Z, Dong Y, et al. Polymorphisms in the interleukin 3 gene show strong association with susceptibility to Graves' disease in Chinese population. Genes Immun. 2009;10:260-6 pubmed publisher..Initial analysis suggested that a non-synonymous SNP rs40401 (P27S) of interleukin 3 (IL3) was associated with GD, and further fine-mapping showed that rs40401, or its perfect proxy SNP rs31480 ..
- Lim J, Lu W, Beckel J, Mitchell C. Neuronal Release of Cytokine IL-3 Triggered by Mechanosensitive Autostimulation of the P2X7 Receptor Is Neuroprotective. Front Cell Neurosci. 2016;10:270 pubmed..The P2X7R agonist BzATP also released multiple cytokines; Interleukin 3 (IL-3), TNF-?, CXCL9, VEGF, L-selectin, IL-4, GM-CSF, IL-10, IL-1R?, MIP and CCL20 were released by both ..
- Song S, Kong X, Acosta S, Sava V, Borlongan C, Sanchez Ramos J. Effects of an Inhibitor of Monocyte Recruitment on Recovery from Traumatic Brain Injury in Mice Treated with Granulocyte Colony-Stimulating Factor. Int J Mol Sci. 2017;18: pubmed publisherAdministration of the hematopoietic growth factor granulocyte-colony stimulating Factor (G-CSF) has been reported to enhance recovery from controlled cortical impact (CCI) in rodent models...
- Canté Barrett K, Spijkers Hagelstein J, Buijs Gladdines J, Uitdehaag J, Smits W, van der Zwet J, et al. MEK and PI3K-AKT inhibitors synergistically block activated IL7 receptor signaling in T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Leukemia. 2016;30:1832-43 pubmed publisher..these mutant signaling molecules-but not their wild-type counterparts-rendered Ba/F3 cells independent of IL3 by activating the RAS-MEK-ERK and PI3K-AKT pathways...
- Verma R, Green J, Schatz P, Wojchowski D. A dimeric peptide with erythropoiesis-stimulating activity uniquely affects erythropoietin receptor ligation and cell surface expression. Exp Hematol. 2016;44:765-769.e1 pubmed publisher..These unique properties are suggested to contribute to the durable activity of this (and perhaps additional) dimeric peptide hematopoietic growth factor receptor agonist.
- Poonawalla I, Piller L, Lairson D, Chan W, Du X. Use of Hematopoietic Growth Factors and Risk of Thromboembolic and Pulmonary Toxicities in Elderly Patients with Advanced Ovarian Cancer. Womens Health Issues. 2016;26:574-83 pubmed publisherTo evaluate the risk of thromboembolic and pulmonary toxicities associated with hematopoietic growth factor (HGF) use (i.e...
- Alsharari S, Al Rejaie S, Abuohashish H, Ahmed M, Hafez M. Rutin Attenuates Hepatotoxicity in High-Cholesterol-Diet-Fed Rats. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2016;2016:5436745 pubmed publisher..Conclusion. TGF-?/Smad signaling pathway is involved in HCD-induced hepatotoxicity and Rutin inhibits the hepatotoxicity via suppressing this pathway. Therefore, Rutin might be considered as a protective agent for hepatotoxicity. ..
- Salman T, Alagbonsi I, Feyitimi A, Ajayi P. Telfairia occidentalis Hook.f. - associated haematopoietic effect is mediated by cytokines but independent of testosterone: A preliminary report. J Ethnopharmacol. 2018;216:157-161 pubmed publisher..The haematopoietic effect of TO might be partly mediated by cytokines (interleukin-3 and erythropoietin) but independent of testosterone. ..
- Sun X, Zhao Y, Qian S, Gao R, Yin L, Wang L, et al. Ginseng-Derived Panaxadiol Saponins Promote Hematopoiesis Recovery in Cyclophosphamide-Induced Myelosuppressive Mice: Potential Novel Treatment of Chemotherapy-Induced Cytopenias. Chin J Integr Med. 2018;24:200-206 pubmed publisher..05). PDS-C possesses hematopoietic growth factor-like activities that promote proliferation and also possibly differentiation of hematopoietic ..
- Li F, Sutherland M, Yu C, Walter R, Westendorf L, Valliere Douglass J, et al. Characterization of SGN-CD123A, A Potent CD123-Directed Antibody-Drug Conjugate for Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Mol Cancer Ther. 2018;17:554-564 pubmed publisher..b>IL3 receptor alpha (IL3Rα, or CD123) is expressed on the majority of AML blasts, and there is evidence that its ..
- Yang Y, Ciarletta A, Temple P, Chung M, Kovacic S, Witek Giannotti J, et al. Human IL-3 (multi-CSF): identification by expression cloning of a novel hematopoietic growth factor related to murine IL-3. Cell. 1986;47:3-10 pubmedA cDNA clone encoding a novel hematopoietic growth factor activity produced by a gibbon T cell line has been identified using a mammalian cell expression cloning system...
- Wilson Rawls J, Liu J, Laneuville P, Arlinghaus R. P210 Bcr-Abl interacts with the interleukin-3 beta c subunit and constitutively activates Jak2. Leukemia. 1997;11 Suppl 3:428-31 pubmed..Previously, it has been demonstrated that Bcr-Abl interacts with Grb2 and Shc, which in turn activates the Ras pathway. Thus, Bcr-Abl can activate signalling through both pathways in a factor-independent fashion. ..
- Chavany C, Vicario Abejón C, Miller G, Jendoubi M. Transgenic mice for interleukin 3 develop motor neuron degeneration associated with autoimmune reaction against spinal cord motor neurons. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998;95:11354-9 pubmedb>Interleukin 3 (IL-3) stimulates the proliferation and differentiation of various haematopoietic progenitor cells...
- Groger M, Loewe R, Holnthoner W, Embacher R, Pillinger M, Herron G, et al. IL-3 induces expression of lymphatic markers Prox-1 and podoplanin in human endothelial cells. J Immunol. 2004;173:7161-9 pubmed..In conclusion, endogenous IL-3 is required to maintain the LEC phenotype in culture, and the addition of IL-3 to BEC appears to induce transdifferentiation of BEC into LEC. ..
- Andres E, Weitten T, Mourot Cottet R, Keller O, Zulfiqar A, Serraj K, et al. [Antithyroid agents related agranulocytosis: Literature review]. Rev Med Interne. 2016;37:544-50 pubmed publisher..With an optimal management (discontinuation of antithyroid agents, antibiotics in the presence of fever or a documented infection, or use of hematopoietic growth factor) the current mortality is close to 2%.
- Wei W, Xu C, Ye Z, Huang X, Yuan J, Ma T, et al. [Biological characteristics of mesenchymal stem cell and hematopoietic stem cell in the co-culture system]. Sheng Li Xue Bao. 2016;68:691-698 pubmed..The CFU-GM ability, cell counting and the flow cytometry results of HSC/HPC under the co-culture system are conform to the criterion, showing that the biological functions of HSC/HPC are maintained. ..
- Sathyan S, Koshy L, Srinivas L, Srinivas L, Easwer H, Premkumar S, et al. Pathogenesis of intracranial aneurysm is mediated by proinflammatory cytokine TNFA and IFNG and through stochastic regulation of IL10 and TGFB1 by comorbid factors. J Neuroinflammation. 2015;12:135 pubmed publisher..polymorphisms in the pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokine genes IL-1 complex (IL1A, IL1B, and IL1RN), TNFA, IFNG, IL3, IL6, IL12B, IL1RN, TGFB1, IL4, and IL10] were screened in radiologically confirmed 220 IA patients and 250 ..
- Li Y, Jiang S, Li M, Xin L, Wang L, Wang H, et al. A cytokine-like factor astakine accelerates the hemocyte production in Pacific oyster Crassostrea gigas. Dev Comp Immunol. 2016;55:179-87 pubmed publisherAstakine has been reported to be a hematopoietic growth factor of prokineticin homolog firstly found in arthropods freshwater crayfish Pacifastacus leniusculus...
- Amaladoss A, Chen Q, Liu M, Dummler S, Dao M, Suresh S, et al. De Novo Generated Human Red Blood Cells in Humanized Mice Support Plasmodium falciparum Infection. PLoS ONE. 2015;10:e0129825 pubmed publisher..15% at the second cycle, and drops to barely detectable levels at the third cycle of infection. Compared to existing mouse models, our model generates human RBCs de novo and does not require the treatment of mice with immunomodulators. ..
- Knapp D, Hammond C, Aghaeepour N, Miller P, Pellacani D, Beer P, et al. Distinct signaling programs control human hematopoietic stem cell survival and proliferation. Blood. 2017;129:307-318 pubmed publisher..These findings identify rapid signaling events that 5 GFs elicit directly in the most primitive human hematopoietic cell types to promote their survival and proliferation. ..
- Mukai K, Karasuyama H, Kabashima K, Kubo M, Galli S. Differences in the Importance of Mast Cells, Basophils, IgE, and IgG versus That of CD4+ T Cells and ILC2 Cells in Primary and Secondary Immunity to Strongyloides venezuelensis. Infect Immun. 2017;85: pubmed publisher..Previous work in Il3-deficient and c-kit mutant KitW/W-v mice indicated that interleukin-3 ..
- Kobayashi N, Saeki K, Yuo A. Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and interleukin-3 induce cell cycle progression through the synthesis of c-Myc protein by internal ribosome entry site-mediated translation via phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase pathway in human factor-dep. Blood. 2003;102:3186-95 pubmed..Results indicate that hematopoietic growth factors induce cell cycle progression via IRES-mediated translation of c-myc though the PI3K pathway in human factor-dependent leukemic cells. ..
- Fu J, Liang S, Huang Y, Liang K, Yen T, Liang D, et al. Cooperation of MLL/AF10(OM-LZ) with PTPN11 activating mutation induced monocytic leukemia with a shorter latency in a mouse bone marrow transplantation model. Int J Cancer. 2017;140:1159-1172 pubmed publisher..cells harboring PTPN11wt , the cells harboring PTPN11G503A were hypersensitive to GM-CSF and IL3, and more resistant to death upon treatment with daunorubicin but sensitive to cytarabine...
- Du W, Li J, Liu W, He Y, Yao J, Liu Y, et al. Interleukin-3 receptor Î± chain (CD123) is preferentially expressed in immature T-ALL and may not associate with outcomes of chemotherapy. Tumour Biol. 2016;37:3817-21 pubmed publisher..In conclusion, we found that CD123 is preferentially expressed in immature T-ALL. Moreover, CD123 expression is strongly associated with cross-lineage expression of myeloid markers in early T-precursor ALL. ..
- Peng W. G-CSF treatment promotes apoptosis of autoreactive T cells to restrict the inflammatory cascade and accelerate recovery in experimental allergic encephalomyelitis. Exp Neurol. 2017;289:73-84 pubmed publisherG-CSF is a hematopoietic growth factor that regulates the proliferation, differentiation and survival of myeloid lineage cells, which has protective effects in autoimmune neuroinflammatory diseases such as EAE...
- Prodjinotho U, von Horn C, Debrah A, Batsa Debrah L, Albers A, Layland L, et al. Pathological manifestations in lymphatic filariasis correlate with lack of inhibitory properties of IgG4 antibodies on IgE-activated granulocytes. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2017;11:e0005777 pubmed publisher..infected pathology patients (CP), asymptomatic microfilaraemic (Mf+) and amicrofilaraemic (Mf-) individuals on IgE/IL3 activated granulocytes...
- Devireddy L, Teodoro J, Richard F, Green M. Induction of apoptosis by a secreted lipocalin that is transcriptionally regulated by IL-3 deprivation. Science. 2001;293:829-34 pubmed..We conclude that IL-3 deprivation activates 24p3 transcription, leading to synthesis and secretion of 24p3, which induces apoptosis through an autocrine pathway. ..
- Lombardo G, Dentelli P, Togliatto G, Rosso A, Gili M, Gallo S, et al. Activated Stat5 trafficking Via Endothelial Cell-derived Extracellular Vesicles Controls IL-3 Pro-angiogenic Paracrine Action. Sci Rep. 2016;6:25689 pubmed publisher..The present study investigates the impact of Interleukin 3 (IL-3) on EV release by endothelial cells (ECs), the mechanisms involved in EV release and paracrine actions...
- Nilsen E, Johansen F, Jahnsen F, Lundin K, Scholz T, Brandtzaeg P, et al. Cytokine profiles of cultured microvascular endothelial cells from the human intestine. Gut. 1998;42:635-42 pubmed
- Leon C, Barbosa C, Justo G, Borelli P, Resende J, de Oliveira J, et al. Requirement for PLC?2 in IL-3 and GM-CSF-stimulated MEK/ERK phosphorylation in murine and human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. J Cell Physiol. 2011;226:1780-92 pubmed publisher..Taken together, these data indicate a role for PLC?2 and Ca(2+) signaling through the modulation of MEK in both murine and human hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells. ..
- Moradi Kalbolandi S, Habibi Anbouhi M, Golkar M, Behdani M, Rezaei G, Ghazizadeh L, et al. Development of a novel engineered antibody targeting human CD123. Anal Biochem. 2016;511:27-30 pubmed publisher..Moreover, the increased overall efficacy of the anti-CD123 biscFv in binding and inhibition of CD123/IL-3 (interleukin-3) interactions in TF-1 cells is demonstrated. ..
- Schmid A, Tintor D, Neri D. Novel antibody-cytokine fusion proteins featuring granulocyte-colony stimulating factor, interleukin-3 and interleukin-4 as payloads. J Biotechnol. 2018;271:29-36 pubmed publisher..The fusion proteins GCSF-F8, F8-IL3 and F8-IL4-F8, were cloned, expressed, and their targeting ability assessed, exhibiting preferential tumor uptake ..
- Kim Z, Choi B, Kim J, Won D. Basophil markers for identification and activation in the indirect basophil activation test by flow cytometry for diagnosis of autoimmune urticaria. Ann Lab Med. 2016;36:28-35 pubmed publisher..For basophil activation markers, either CD203c alone on unprimed basophils or CD203c and CD63 on primed basophils are recommended, while CD63 alone on primed basophils may be used as an alternative. ..
- Gu S, Lee H, Lee T, Song Y, Kim Y, Han K, et al. A synthetic cannabinoid JWH-210 reduces lymphoid organ weights and T-cell activator levels in mice via CB2 receptors. Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol. 2017;390:1201-1209 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that JWH-210 has a cytotoxicity via CB2 receptor action and results in decrement of lymphoid organ weights, T-cell activator, and cytokine mRNA expression levels. ..
- Wang M, Zhou X, Zhang H, Liu R. Correlation between IL-3 and IL-13 gene polymorphisms in Chinese patients and rheumatoid arthritis. Genet Mol Res. 2016;15: pubmed publisher..00 patients. Future studies with larger sample sizes and inclusion of other ethnic populations must be conducted to confirm the findings of this study. ..
- Chhiba K, Hsu C, Berdnikovs S, Bryce P. Transcriptional Heterogeneity of Mast Cells and Basophils upon Activation. J Immunol. 2017;198:4868-4878 pubmed publisher..Furthermore, BMBs activated via IgE cross-linking selectively induced immune response genes Ccl1, Il3, and Il2 compared with IL-33-stimulated BMBs...
- Wagemaker G, Burger H, van Gils F, van Leen R, Wielenga J. Interleukin-3. Biotherapy. 1990;2:337-45 pubmed
- Zanetta J, Bindeus R, Normand G, Durier V, Lagant P, Maes E, et al. Evidence for a lectin activity for human interleukin 3 and modeling of its carbohydrate recognition domain. J Biol Chem. 2002;277:38764-71 pubmedWe demonstrate that human interleukin 3 (IL-3) is a lectin recognizing specifically the glycosaminoglycan part of a chondroitin sulfate proteoglycan (PGS3; Normand, G., Kuchler, S., Meyer, A., Vincendon, G., and Zanetta, J. P. (1988) J...
- Murphy J, Ford S, Olsen J, Gustin S, Jeffrey P, Ollis D, et al. Interleukin-3 binding to the murine betaIL-3 and human betac receptors involves functional epitopes formed by domains 1 and 4 of different protein chains. J Biol Chem. 2004;279:26500-8 pubmed
- Mroczko B, Szmitkowski M. Hematopoietic cytokines as tumor markers. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2004;42:1347-54 pubmedStem cell factor (SCF), interleukin 3 (IL-3), granulocyte-macrophage-colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF), granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF) and macrophage-colony stimulating factor (M-CSF) are members of a group of ..
- Gündogdu M, Liu H, Metzdorf D, Hildebrand D, Aigner M, Aktories K, et al. The haematopoietic GTPase RhoH modulates IL3 signalling through regulation of STAT activity and IL3 receptor expression. Mol Cancer. 2010;9:225 pubmed publisher..activation of signal transducer and activator of transcription (STAT) proteins in response to stimulation with interleukin 3 (IL3)...
- Zambrano A, Otth C, Maccioni R, Concha I. IL-3 controls tau modifications and protects cortical neurons from neurodegeneration. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2010;7:615-24 pubmed..In summary, these results suggest that IL-3 could play a neuroprotective role in AD. ..
- McCann B, Miaskowski C, Koetters T, Baggott C, West C, Levine J, et al. Associations between pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokine genes and breast pain in women prior to breast cancer surgery. J Pain. 2012;13:425-37 pubmed publisher..In addition, differences in cytokine genes may contribute to this preoperative breast pain. ..
- Noel S, Abreu A, Xu S, Muyide T, Gianetti E, Tusset C, et al. TACR3 mutations disrupt NK3R function through distinct mechanisms in GnRH-deficient patients. FASEB J. 2014;28:1924-37 pubmed publisher..We further demonstrate in a FRET-based assay that R295S NK3R, in the third intracellular loop (IL3), bound NKB but impaired dissociation of Gq-protein subunits from the receptor compared with WT NK3R, which showed ..
- Bertrand P, Lay M, Piedimonte G, Brockmann P, Palavecino C, HernÃ¡ndez J, et al. Elevated IL-3 and IL-12p40 levels in the lower airway of infants with RSV-induced bronchiolitis correlate with recurrent wheezing. Cytokine. 2015;76:417-423 pubmed publisher..These results suggest that IL-3 and IL-12p40 could be considered as molecular predictors for recurrent wheezing due to RSV infection. ..
- Li M, Huang L, Li K, Huo Y, Chen C, Wang J, et al. Adaptive evolution of interleukin-3 (IL3), a gene associated with brain volume variation in general human populations. Hum Genet. 2016;135:377-392 pubmed publisher..We have previously shown that genetic variants (near the IL3 gene) on 5q33 were significantly associated with brain volume in Chinese population...
- Lee J, Tae S, Kim D, Han S, Kim W, Dhong E. Do IL-3/GM-CSF effect on the myofibroblastic differentiation of human adipose derived stromal cells?. Exp Cell Res. 2017;355:67-82 pubmed publisher..b>Interleukin 3 (IL-3) and granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) were treated in the culture of hASCs and ..
- Frelin C, Ofran Y, Ruston J, Hayun M, Derdikman Y, Khier Y, et al. Grb2 regulates the proliferation of hematopoietic stem and progenitors cells. Biochim Biophys Acta Mol Cell Res. 2017;1864:2449-2459 pubmed publisher..We showed finally that Grb2 links IL3 signaling to the ERK/MAPK proliferative pathway and that both SH2 and SH3 domains of Grb2 are crucial for IL3 ..
- Singpiel A, Kramer J, Maus R, Stolper J, Bittersohl L, Gauldie J, et al. Adenoviral vector-mediated GM-CSF gene transfer improves anti-mycobacterial immunity in mice - role of regulatory T cells. Immunobiology. 2018;223:331-341 pubmed publisherGranulocyte macrophage-colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF) is a hematopoietic growth factor involved in differentiation, survival and activation of myeloid and non-myeloid cells with important implications for lung antibacterial immunity...
- Le Beau M, Epstein N, O Brien S, Nienhuis A, Yang Y, Clark S, et al. The interleukin 3 gene is located on human chromosome 5 and is deleted in myeloid leukemias with a deletion of 5q. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1987;84:5913-7 pubmedThe gene IL-3 encodes interleukin 3, a hematopoietic colony-stimulating factor (CSF) that is capable of supporting the proliferation of a broad range of hematopoietic cell types...
- Klein B, Shieh J, Grabbe E, Li X, Welply J, McKearn J. Receptor binding kinetics of human IL-3 variants with altered proliferative activity. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2001;288:1244-9 pubmed..Intracellular signaling studies using K116W and E43N demonstrate that differences in the IL-3alpha binding characteristics are reflected in magnitude and kinetics of STAT5 phosphorylation. ..
- Zheng X, Karsan A, Duronio V, Chu F, Walker D, Bai T, et al. Interleukin-3, but not granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and interleukin-5, inhibits apoptosis of human basophils through phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase: requirement of NF-kappaB-dependent and -independent pathways. Immunology. 2002;107:306-15 pubmed
- Yoshimura Uchiyama C, Yamaguchi M, Nagase H, Matsushima K, Igarashi T, Iwata T, et al. Changing expression of IL-3 and IL-5 receptors in cultured human eosinophils. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2003;309:26-31 pubmed..They thus suggest that IL-3 plays more important roles in local eosinophil activation than previously recognized. ..
- Dentelli P, Rosso A, Calvi C, Ghiringhello B, Garbarino G, Camussi G, et al. IL-3 affects endothelial cell-mediated smooth muscle cell recruitment by increasing TGF beta activity: potential role in tumor vessel stabilization. Oncogene. 2004;23:1681-92 pubmed..Thus, the positive immunostaining for IL-3 by TILs in 'in situ' breast cancers sustains the possibility that early in tumor development, IL-3 can contribute to the chronic immaturity of these vessels. ..
- Park B, Kim L, Choi Y, Lee J, Rhim T, Lee Y, et al. Interleukin 3 (IL3) polymorphisms associated with decreased risk of asthma and atopy. J Hum Genet. 2004;49:517-27 pubmed..of 19 single nucleotide polymorphisms in eight cytokine and cytokine receptor genes, including IL1A, IL1B, IL2, IL3, IL4, IL8, IL10, and IL5RA, on asthma and atopy...
- Munitz A, Bachelet I, Eliashar R, Khodoun M, Finkelman F, Rothenberg M, et al. CD48 is an allergen and IL-3-induced activation molecule on eosinophils. J Immunol. 2006;177:77-83 pubmed..Additionally, anti-IL-3 reduces CD48 expression and the degree of airway inflammation. Thus, CD48 is an IL-3-induced activating receptor on eosinophils, likely involved in promoting allergic inflammation. ..
- Kabesch M, Depner M, Dahmen I, Weiland S, Vogelberg C, Niggemann B, et al. Polymorphisms in eosinophil pathway genes, asthma and atopy. Allergy. 2007;62:423-8 pubmed..No significant associations were found with all other tested polymorphisms in the eosinophil regulation pathway after correction for multiple testing. ..