Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: IL1RAP
Description: interleukin 1 receptor accessory protein
Alias: C3orf13, IL-1RAcP, IL1R3, interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein, IL-1 receptor accessory protein, IL-1R3, interleukin-1 receptor 3, interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein beta
Publications131 found, 100 shown here
- Expression of alternatively spliced interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein mRNAs is differentially regulated during inflammation and apoptosisLiselotte E Jensen
Department of Pharmacology and Center for Pharmacogenetics, University of Pennsylvania, 156 Johnson Pavilion, 3620 Hamilton Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
Cell Signal 15:793-802. 2003..The dramatic changes in levels of IL-1RAcP mRNAs suggest important functions in regulating sensitivity to IL-1 during stress and may play a role in oncogenic processes that are engaged during chronic inflammation...
- Genome-wide association scan of tag SNPs identifies a susceptibility locus for lung cancer at 15q25.1Christopher I Amos
Department of Epidemiology, The University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas 77030, USA
Nat Genet 40:616-22. 2008..Haplotype analysis was consistent with there being a single risk variant in this region. We conclude that variation in a region of 15q25.1 containing nicotinic acetylcholine receptors genes contributes to lung cancer risk...
- Isolation and killing of candidate chronic myeloid leukemia stem cells by antibody targeting of IL-1 receptor accessory proteinMarcus Järås
Department of Clinical Genetics, University and Regional Laboratories, Skane University Hospital, Lund University, 22185 Lund, Sweden
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:16280-5. 2010..Here we used gene-expression profiling to identify IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP) as up-regulated in CML CD34(+) cells and also in cord blood CD34(+) cells as a consequence of retroviral BCR/ABL1 ..
- The E3 ubiquitin ligase MARCH8 negatively regulates IL-1β-induced NF-κB activation by targeting the IL1RAP coreceptor for ubiquitination and degradationRui Chen
State Key Laboratory of Virology, College of Life Sciences, Wuhan University, Wuhan 430072, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:14128-33. 2012..cytokine interleukin-1 (IL-1) signals via type I IL-1 receptor (IL-1RI) and IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP), which leads to activation of the transcription factor NF-κB and induction of a range of downstream proteins ..
- IL-1 receptor accessory protein is an essential component of the IL-1 receptorE B Cullinan
Chrysalis, Princeton, NJ 08540, USA
J Immunol 161:5614-20. 1998..Finally, IL-1R AcP is an essential signal transducing component of the functional IL-1R and should represent a novel target for blocking IL-1 function in human disease...
- Molecular cloning and characterization of a second subunit of the interleukin 1 receptor complexS A Greenfeder
Department of Inflammation Autoimmune Diseases, Roche Research Center, Hoffmann La Roche Inc, Nutley, New Jersey 07110, USA
J Biol Chem 270:13757-65. 1995..Therefore, the functional IL-1 receptor appears to be a complex composed of at least two subunits...
- IL-1Rrp is a novel receptor-like molecule similar to the type I interleukin-1 receptor and its homologues T1/ST2 and IL-1R AcPP Parnet
Immunex Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 271:3967-70. 1996....
- The soluble form of IL-1 receptor accessory protein enhances the ability of soluble type II IL-1 receptor to inhibit IL-1 actionDirk E Smith
Amgen Corporation, 51 University Street, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Immunity 18:87-96. 2003..These findings suggest that the soluble form of IL-1R AcP contributes to the antagonism of IL-1 action by the type II decoy receptor, adding another layer of complexity to the regulation of IL-1 action...
- Distinct expression of the soluble and the membrane-bound forms of interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein in the endometrium of women with endometriosisSophie Guay
Faculty of Medicine, Reproductive Endocrinology, Research Centre, Saint Francis of Assisi Hospital, CHUQ, Laval University, Quebec, Canada
Fertil Steril 95:1284-90. 2011..To investigate interleukin (IL) 1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAcP) expression in the eutopic endometrium of women with endometriosis...
- Decreased concentrations of soluble interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein levels in the peritoneal fluid of women with endometriosisNadège Michaud
Endocrinologie de la Reproduction, Centre de Recherche, Hopital Saint Francois d Assise, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Quebec, Canada
J Reprod Immunol 92:68-73. 2011..These changes may exacerbate the local peritoneal inflammatory reaction observed in women with endometriosis and contribute to endometriosis pathophysiology and the major symptoms of this disease...
- Interleukin-1ß and interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein gene polymorphisms are associated with persistent hepatitis B virus infectionSoon Sun Kim
Department of Gastroenterology, Ajou University School of Medicine, Suwon, South Korea
Hepatogastroenterology 59:190-7. 2012..IL-1ß plays significant roles in inflammation and immune defense via IL-1RAcP. We investigated whether genetic polymorphisms of IL-1ß and IL-1RAcP genes are associated with persistent HBV infection and the presence of HCC...
- Structural insights into the interaction of IL-33 with its receptorsXi Liu
Ministry of Education Key Laboratory of Protein Science, Center for Structural Biology, School of Life Sciences, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:14918-23. 2013..The collective results confer IL-33 structure-function relationships, supporting and extending a general model for ligand-receptor assembly and activation in the IL-1 family. ..
- Transactivation by the p65 subunit of NF-kappaB in response to interleukin-1 (IL-1) involves MyD88, IL-1 receptor-associated kinase 1, TRAF-6, and Rac1C Jefferies
Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology Institute, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
Mol Cell Biol 21:4544-52. 2001..A pathway emanating from MyD88 and involving IRAK-1, TRAF-6, and Rac1 is therefore involved in transactivation of gene expression by the p65 subunit of NF-kappaB in response to IL-1...
- Inhibition of NF-κB signaling retards eosinophilic dermatitis in SHARPIN-deficient miceYanhua Liang
The Jackson Laboratory, Bar Harbor, Maine, USA
J Invest Dermatol 131:141-9. 2011..Compound-null mutants for both the IL1 receptor accessory protein (Il1rap(tm1Roml)) and SHARPIN (Sharpin(cpdm)) resulted in mice having decreased skin disease severity...
- Expression of interleukin-1 receptors and their role in interleukin-1 actions in murine microglial cellsEmmanuel Pinteaux
School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
J Neurochem 83:754-63. 2002....
- Interleukin-33 overexpression is associated with liver fibrosis in mice and humansPierrick Marvie
EA 4427 SeRAIC U 620 INSERM, Universite de Rennes, Rennes, France
J Cell Mol Med 14:1726-39. 2010..Moreover, IL-33 expression was increased in cultured HSC when stimulated by pro-inflammatory cytokines. In conclusion, IL-33 is strongly associated with fibrosis in chronic liver injury and activated HSC are a source of IL-33...
- Comparative analysis of transcriptional profiling of CD3+, CD4+ and CD8+ T cells identifies novel immune response players in T-cell activationMin Wang
Interdepartmental Biological Sciences Program, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, USA
BMC Genomics 9:225. 2008..Significantly, a comparative genome-scale transcriptional analysis of two T-cell subsets (CD4+ and CD8+) against each other and against the naturally mixed population (CD3+ cells) remains unexplored...
- Expression profiles are different in carbon ion-irradiated normal human fibroblasts and their bystander cellsMayumi Iwakawa
RadGenomics Research Group, Research Center for Charged Particle Therapy, National Institute of Radiological Sciences, 4 9 1 Anagawa, Chiba, Japan
Mutat Res 642:57-67. 2008..These included genes related to cell communication (PIK3C2A, GNA13, FN1, ANXA1 and IL1RAP), stress response (RAD23B, ATF4 and EIF2AK4) and cell cycle (MYCN, RBBP4 and NEUROG1)...
- The type II IL-1 receptor interacts with the IL-1 receptor accessory protein: a novel mechanism of regulation of IL-1 responsivenessD Lang
Molekularpharmakologie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Germany
J Immunol 161:6871-7. 1998....
- Activation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase in response to interleukin-1 leads to phosphorylation and activation of the NF-kappaB p65/RelA subunitN Sizemore
Department of Molecular Biology, Lerner Research Institute, The Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio 44195, USA
Mol Cell Biol 19:4798-805. 1999..Therefore, IL-1 stimulates the PI3K-dependent phosphorylation and transactivation of NF-kappaB, a process quite distinct from the liberation of NF-kappaB from its cytoplasmic inhibitor IkappaB...
- TIRP, a novel Toll/interleukin-1 receptor (TIR) domain-containing adapter protein involved in TIR signalingLiang Hua Bin
Department of Immunology, National Jewish Medical and Research Center, University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver 80206, USA
J Biol Chem 278:24526-32. 2003..Our findings suggest that TIRP is involved in IL-1-triggered NF-kappaB activation and functions upstream of IRAK, IRAK-2, TRAF6, and IKKbeta..
- Interactive sites in the MyD88 Toll/interleukin (IL) 1 receptor domain responsible for coupling to the IL1beta signaling pathwayChunsheng Li
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tennessee 37232 2363, USA
J Biol Chem 280:26152-9. 2005..Mutations in Box 2 and 3 prevented homotypic MyD88 oligomerization via TIR domain. Based on this structure-function analysis, a three-dimensional docking model of TIR-TIR interaction between MyD88 and IL1RAcP was developed...
- Analysis of polymorphisms in 16 genes in type 1 diabetes that have been associated with other immune-mediated diseasesDeborah J Smyth
Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation Wellcome Trust Diabetes and Inflammation Laboratory, Cambridge Institute for Medical Research, Wellcome Trust MRC Building, Addenbrooke s Hospital, Hills Rd, Cambridge, CB2 2XY, UK
BMC Med Genet 7:20. 2006..Therefore, we tested the hypothesis that alleles of susceptibility genes previously associated with other immune-mediated diseases might perturb immune homeostasis, and hence also associate with predisposition to T1D...
- Mass spectrometric analysis of the endogenous type I interleukin-1 (IL-1) receptor signaling complex formed after IL-1 binding identifies IL-1RAcP, MyD88, and IRAK-4 as the stable componentsConstantinos Brikos
Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology Division, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College London, London, UK
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1551-9. 2007..The only component of the IL-1RI signaling complex that dissociated is IRAK-1. Our study is therefore the first detailed description of the endogenous IL-1RI complex...
- A central nervous system-restricted isoform of the interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein modulates neuronal responses to interleukin-1Dirk E Smith
Department of Inflammation Research, Amgen, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Immunity 30:817-31. 2009..These findings implicate AcPb as an additional component of the highly regulated IL-1 system and suggest that it may play a role in modulating CNS responses to IL-1 and the interplay between inflammation and neuronal survival...
- Characterization of ST2 transgenic mice with resistance to IL-33Hiromi Ohto-Ozaki
Department of Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Jichi Medical University, Yakushiji, Shimotsuke shi, Tochigi, Japan
Eur J Immunol 40:2632-42. 2010..These data suggest that, though IL-33 induced the Th2-type immune responses and infiltration of M2 type M Phi into the peritoneal cavity, ST2 can downregulate these reactions both in vivo and in vitro...
- ST2 requires Th2-, but not Th17-, type airway inflammation in epicutaneously antigen- sensitized miceHideaki Morita
Department of Pediatrics, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Allergol Int 61:265-73. 2012..Exposure to allergens through damaged skin is suspected to be a trigger for allergen sensitization, resulting in development of such allergic disorders as asthma and atopic dermatitis...
- Structure of the activating IL-1 receptor signaling complexChristoph Thomas
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Stanford University School of Medicine, Stanford, California, USA
Nat Struct Mol Biol 19:455-7. 2012....
- Overexpression of IL-1 receptor accessory protein in stem and progenitor cells and outcome correlation in AML and MDSLaura Barreyro
Department of Cell Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY 10461, USA
Blood 120:1290-8. 2012..This analysis revealed dysregulated expression of 11 genes, including IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP), in all leukemic stem and progenitor cell compartments...
- Inhibition of IL-1 Signaling by Antisense Oligonucleotide-mediated Exon Skipping of IL-1 Receptor Accessory Protein (IL-1RAcP)A Seda Yilmaz-Elis
Center for Human and Clinical Genetics, Leiden University Medical Center, Leiden, The Netherlands
Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 2:e66. 2013..Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids (2013) 2, e66; doi:10.1038/mtna.2012.58; published online 22 January 2013...
- Role of interleukin-33 in innate-type immune cells in allergySusumu Nakae
Laboratory of Systems Biology, Center for Experimental Medicine and Systems Biology, The Institute of Medical Science, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
Allergol Int 62:13-20. 2013..In this review, we summarize current knowledge regarding the pathogenic roles of IL-33 in the development of allergic inflammation by focusing on its effects on innate-type immune cells...
- Selective killing of candidate AML stem cells by antibody targeting of IL1RAPMaria Askmyr
Department of Clinical Genetics, University and Regional Laboratories, Lund University, Lund, Sweden
Blood 121:3709-13. 2013b>IL1RAP, a co-receptor for interleukin (IL)-1 and IL-33 receptors, was previously found to be highly upregulated on candidate chronic myeloid leukemia stem cells, allowing for leukemia-selective killing using IL1RAP-targeting antibodies...
- Plasma levels of soluble interleukin 1 receptor accessory protein are reduced in obesityKiymet Bozaoglu
Baker IDI Heart and Diabetes Institute K B, C A, N C, K A S, P Z, J B M J, Melbourne, Victoria 3004, Australia Texas Biomedical Research Institute H K, V P D, M A C, M P J, T D D, A G C, L A, E K M, H H H G, J E C, J B, San Antonio, Texas 78245 0549 and Ministry of Health and Quality of Life S K, Port Louis, Mauritius
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 99:3435-43. 2014..The soluble isoform of the IL-1 receptor accessory protein (sIL1RAP) occupies an important position in the inflammatory pathways involved in obesity. The pathogenetic and clinical influences of sIL1RAP are unknown...
- Dusp5 negatively regulates IL-33-mediated eosinophil survival and functionDerek A Holmes
Department of Immunology, Genentech, Inc, South San Francisco, CA, USA
EMBO J 34:218-35. 2015..In addition, Dusp5(-/-) eosinophils demonstrate enhanced IL-33-mediated activation and effector functions. Together, these data support a role for DUSP5 as a novel negative regulator of IL-33-dependent eosinophil function and survival. ..
- The molecular mode of action and species specificity of canakinumab, a human monoclonal antibody neutralizing IL-1βJean Michel Rondeau
a Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research Basel, Switzerland
MAbs 7:1151-60. 2015..Therefore, direct competition with IL-1RI for IL-1β binding is the molecular mechanism of neutralization by canakinumab, which is also confirmed by competition assays with recombinant IL-1RI and IL-1RII. ..
- Transcriptional analysis of porcine intestinal mucosa infected with Salmonella Typhimurium revealed a massive inflammatory response and disruption of bile acid absorption in ileumJuber Herrera Uribe
Grupo de Genómica y Mejora Animal, Departamento de Genetica, Facultad de Veterinaria, Universidad de Cordoba, 14047, Cordoba, Spain
Vet Res 47:11. 2016..In ileum inflammatory genes were overexpressed (e.g., IL-1B, IL-6, IL-8, IL1RAP, TNFα), indicating a strong immune response at all times of infection...
- Elevated levels of Interleukin (IL)-33 induce bone pathology but absence of IL-33 does not negatively impact normal bone homeostasisAngela J Okragly
Biotechnology Discovery Research, Lilly Research Laboratories, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Cytokine 79:66-73. 2016..Together, these results demonstrate that absence of IL-33 has no negative consequences in normal bone homeostasis while high levels of circulating IL-33 contributes to pathological bone loss. ..
- Monoclonal antibodies targeting ST2L Domain 1 or Domain 3 differentially modulate IL-33-induced cytokine release by human mast cell and basophilic cell linesNatalie Fursov
Biologics Research, Janssen Research and Development, Welsh and McKean Roads, Spring House, PA 19477, USA
Mol Immunol 75:178-87. 2016....
- IL-33 Exerts Neuroprotective Effect in Mice Intracerebral Hemorrhage Model Through Suppressing Inflammation/Apoptotic/Autophagic PathwayYuan Gao
Department of Forensic Medicine, Medical School of Soochow University, 178 GanJiang East Road, Suzhou, 215123, China
Mol Neurobiol . 2016..In conclusion, IL-33 provides neuroprotection through suppressing inflammation, apoptotic, and autophagic activation in collagenase-induced ICH model...
- TRAF6 is a signal transducer for interleukin-1Z Cao
Tularik Inc, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
Nature 383:443-6. 1996..These findings indicate that TRAF proteins may function as signal transducers for distinct receptor families and that TRAF6 participates in IL-1 signalling...
- The interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein (IL-1RAcP) is essential for IL-1-induced activation of interleukin-1 receptor-associated kinase (IRAK) and stress-activated protein kinases (SAP kinases)H Wesche
Department of Molecular Pharmacology, Medical School Hannover, D 30623 Hannover, Germany
J Biol Chem 272:7727-31. 1997....
- Recruitment of IRAK to the interleukin 1 receptor complex requires interleukin 1 receptor accessory proteinJ Huang
Tularik, Inc, South San Francisco, CA 94080, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 94:12829-32. 1997..Overexpression of an IL-1RAcP mutant lacking its intracellular domain, the IRAK-binding domain, prevented the recruitment of IRAK to the receptor complex and blocked IL-1-induced NF-kappaB activation...
- IL-1 signaling cascade in liver cells and the involvement of a soluble form of the IL-1 receptor accessory proteinL E Jensen
Department of Pharmacology, Center for Pharmacogenetics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA 19104, USA
J Immunol 164:5277-86. 2000..This suggests that sIL-1RAcP may act as an inhibitor of IL-1 by directly interacting with IL-1RI to abolish its capacity to transduce signal...
- Tollip, a new component of the IL-1RI pathway, links IRAK to the IL-1 receptorK Burns
Institute of Biochemistry, University of Lausanne, BIL Biomedical Research Centre, Chemin des Boveresses 155, CH 1066 Epalinges, Switzerland
Nat Cell Biol 2:346-51. 2000..As overexpression of Tollip results in impaired NF-kappaB activation, we conclude that Tollip is an important constituent of the IL-1R signalling pathway...
- Mechanisms of behavioral and neuroendocrine effects of interleukin-1 in miceP J Neveu
Neurobiologie Integrative, INSERM Unit 394, Institut Francois Magendie, rue Camille Saint Saens, 33077 Bordeaux, France
Ann N Y Acad Sci 917:175-85. 2000..This suggests that cytokines, and especially IL-1 beta, may represent one of the factors responsible for interindividual differences in brain-immune interactions...
- Interleukin-1 influences ischemic brain damage in the mouse independently of the interleukin-1 type I receptorOmar Touzani
School of Biological Sciences, University of Manchester, M13 9PT, United Kingdom
J Neurosci 22:38-43. 2002..These data show that IL-1beta can exacerbate ischemic brain damage independently of IL-1RI and suggest the existence of additional signaling receptor or receptors for IL-1 in the brain...
- Identification of essential regions in the cytoplasmic tail of interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein critical for interleukin-1 signalingJurgen Radons
Klinik und Poliklinik für Innere Medizin I, Universitat Regensburg, D 93042 Regensburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 277:16456-63. 2002..Taken together, our data indicate that box 3 of IL-1RAcP is critical for IL-1-dependent NF-kappaB activation and stabilization of IL-2 mRNA via JNK, whereas aa 527-534 largely contribute to IL-2 promoter activation...
- A role for SHPS-1/SIRPalpha1 in IL-1beta- and TNFalpha-dependent signalingAli Reja Mohammad Ruhul Amin
Laboratory of Molecular Pathogenesis, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, 65 Tsurumai Cho, Showa Ku, Nagoya 466 8550, Japan
Oncogene 21:8871-8. 2002..Taken together, our results strongly suggest that activation of Erk 1/2 and Akt by proinflammatory cytokines requires tyrosine phosphorylation of SHPS-1 and subsequent association of SHPS-1 with SHP-2...
- Characterization of a cascade of protein interactions initiated at the IL-1 receptorJason A Boch
Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, and the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, MA, USA
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 303:525-31. 2003..A model is presented that reflects the specific molecular interactions responsible for recruiting signaling intermediates to the IL-1 receptor cytoplasmic domains...
- Regulation of expression of the novel IL-1 receptor family members in the mouse brainRalph Andre
Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
J Neurochem 95:324-30. 2005..These results suggest possible roles for newly identified members of the IL-1 receptor family in CNS diseases...
- IL-1 receptor accessory protein and ST2 comprise the IL-33 receptor complexAlissa A Chackerian
Discovery Research, Schering Plough Biopharma Formerly DNAX Research, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA
J Immunol 179:2551-5. 2007..The implications of this shared usage of IL-1RAcP by IL-1(alpha and beta) and IL-33 are discussed...
- Association of IL-1ra and adiponectin with C-peptide and remission in patients with type 1 diabetesChristian Pfleger
Institute for Clinical Diabetes Research at German Diabetes Centre, Leibniz Institute at Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Auf m Hennekamp 65, 40225 Dusseldorf, Germany
Diabetes 57:929-37. 2008....
- IL-1, IL-18, and IL-33 families of cytokinesWilliam P Arend
Division of Rheumatology, University of Colorado Denver, School of Medicine, Denver, CO, USA
Immunol Rev 223:20-38. 2008..IL-18 provides an important link between the innate and adaptive immune responses. Newly described IL-33 binds to the orphan IL-1 family receptor T1/ST2 and stimulates T-helper 2 responses as well as mast cells...
- The receptor tyrosine kinase c-Kit controls IL-33 receptor signaling in mast cellsSebastian Drube
Institut fur Immunologie, Universitatsklinikum Jena, Jena, Germany
Blood 115:3899-906. 2010..We found that c-Kit and IL-1RAcP interact constitutively and that IL-33R joins this complex upon ligand binding. Our findings support a model in which signals from seemingly disparate receptors are integrated for full cellular responses...
- Distribution of interleukin-1 receptor complex at the synaptic membrane driven by interleukin-1β and NMDA stimulationFabrizio Gardoni
Department of Pharmacological Sciences, University of Milan, Via Balzaretti 9, 20133 Milan, Italy
J Neuroinflammation 8:14. 2011....
- In search of CML stem cells' deadly weaknessFrancesca Pellicano
Paul O Gorman Leukaemia Research Centre, Institute for Cancer Sciences, University of Glasgow, 21 Shelley Road, G12 0ZD Glasgow, UK
Curr Hematol Malig Rep 6:82-7. 2011..pathogenesis, including the multiple gene regulators miRNAs, the apparently leukemia-specific cell surface marker IL1RAP, transcription factors such as BMI1 and FOXOs, the tumor suppressors PML and PP2A, and the tyrosine kinase JAK2.
- IL-36R ligands are potent regulators of dendritic and T cellsSolenne Vigne
Division of Rheumatology and Department of Pathology Immunology, University of Geneva School of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland
Blood 118:5813-23. 2011..Our data thus indicate a critical role of IL-36R ligands in the interface between innate and adaptive immunity, leading to the stimulation of T helper responses...
- Contribution of interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein B to interleukin-1 actions in neuronal cellsL Nguyen
Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester, UK
Neurosignals 19:222-30. 2011..Our data demonstrate that the p38 signaling pathway plays an important role in IL-1 actions in neurons, and that IL-1RAcP may regulate some, but not all, neuronal activities in response to IL-1α...
- Variations in target gene expression and pathway profiles in the mouse hippocampus following treatment with different effective compounds for ischemia-reperfusion injuryYinying Chen
Institute of Basic Research in Clinical Medicine, China Academy of Chinese Medical Sciences, Dongzhimen, Beijing 100700, China
Naunyn Schmiedebergs Arch Pharmacol 385:797-806. 2012..Three overlapping genes were identified among the BA, JA, and CA treatment groups: Il1rap, Gnb5, and Wdr38...
- Interleukin-1R3 mediates interleukin-1-induced potassium current increase through fast activation of Akt kinaseJiang Qian
Department of Oral Biology, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:12189-94. 2012..These results demonstrate that IL-1R3/IL-1RAcPb complex mediates a unique subset of IL-1 activity that accounts for many previously unexplained IL-1 effects in the central nervous system...
- Interleukin-33 acts as a pro-inflammatory cytokine and modulates its receptor gene expression in highly metastatic human pancreatic carcinoma cellsAnnett Schmieder
Institute of Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, University of Greifswald, D 17475 Greifswald, Germany
Cytokine 60:514-21. 2012..These data argue for the pro-inflammatory role of IL-33 in Colo357 cells implying that IL-33 might act as a crucial mediator in inflammation-associated pancreatic carcinogenesis...
- Genome-wide comparison of the transcriptomes of highly enriched normal and chronic myeloid leukemia stem and progenitor cell populationsJonathan M Gerber
The Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins University, School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD, USA
Oncotarget 4:715-28. 2013..included cell surface genes significantly upregulated in CML LSCs: DPP4 (CD26), IL2RA (CD25), PTPRD, CACNA1D, IL1RAP, SLC4A4, and KCNK5...
- Special aspects of interleukin-33 and the IL-33 receptor complexMichael U Martin
Immunology FB08, BFS Schubertstrasse 81, D 35392 Giessen, Germany Electronic address
Semin Immunol 25:449-57. 2013....
- RNA sequencing identifies multiple fusion transcripts, differentially expressed genes, and reduced expression of immune function genes in BRAF (V600E) mutant vs BRAF wild-type papillary thyroid carcinomaRobert C Smallridge
Department of Medicine R C S, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida 32224 Department of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery A M C, J D C, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida 32224 Department of Health Sciences Research Y W A, D J S, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida 32224 Department of Medicine, Division of Endocrinology H V R, N L E, B M, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905 Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology K W C, S K G, Division of Clinical Biochemistry and Immunology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905 Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology M R, Division of Anatomic Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905 Department of Cancer Biology B N, J M C, J A C, E A T, Mayo Clinic, Jacksonville, Florida 32224 and Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology N L E, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota 55905
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 99:E338-47. 2014..The BRAF V600E mutation (BRAF-MUT) confers an aggressive phenotype in papillary thyroid carcinoma, but unidentified additional genomic abnormalities may be required for full phenotypic expression...
- A1.16 Interleukin-36α activates fibroblast like synoviocytesVerena Kästele
University Hospital of Erlangen, Department of Rheumatology and Immunology, Erlangen, Germany
Ann Rheum Dis 73:A6-7. 2014..In rheumatoid arthritis (RA) synovium IL-36α is significantly higher expressed compared to osteoarthritis (OA) synovium. Both OA and RA synovial like fibroblasts (FLS) express IL-36R and can similarly be activated through IL-36α...
- Brazilin selectively disrupts proximal IL-1 receptor signaling complex formation by targeting an IKK-upstream signaling componentsJuhee Jeon
Department of Pharmacology, Daejeon Regional Cancer Center, College of Medicine, Chungnam National University, 6 Munhwa dong, Jung Gu, Daejeon 301 747, Republic of Korea
Biochem Pharmacol 89:515-25. 2014..Taken together, the results suggest that the anti-IKK activity of brazilin is induced by targeting IKK upstream signaling components and subsequently disrupting proximal IL-1 receptor signaling complex formation. ..
- The role of the IL-33/IL-1RL1 axis in mast cell and basophil activation in allergic disordersRohit Saluja
Department of Dermatology and Allergy, Allergie Centrum Charité, Charite Universitatsmedizin Berlin, Berlin, Germany Electronic address
Mol Immunol 63:80-5. 2015..In this review, we summarize the current knowledge regarding the genetics and physiology of IL-33 and IL-1RL1 and its association with different allergic diseases by focusing on its effects on mast cells and basophils. ..
- Associations between variants in IL-33/ST2 signaling pathway genes and coronary heart disease riskFangqin Wu
Department of Cardiology, Union Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1277 Jiefang Dadao, Wuhan 430022, China
Int J Mol Sci 15:23227-39. 2014..85; 95% CI = 1.85-3.35; p = 0.043). However, no significant association was observed between variants in IL-33/ST2 genes and CHD risk. Further studies are needed to replicate our results in other ethnic groups with larger sample size. ..
- IL1RAP as a surface marker for leukemia stem cells is related to clinical phase of chronic myeloid leukemia patientsKai Zhao
Blood Diseases Institute, Xuzhou Medical College No 84 West Huaihai Road, Xuzhou 221002, Jiangsu, China Key Laboratory of Bone Marrow Stem Cell No 84 West Huaihai Road, Xuzhou 221002, Jiangsu Province, China Department of Hematology, The Affiliated Hospital of Xuzhou Medical College No 99 West Huaihai Road, Xuzhou 221002, Jiangsu, China
Int J Clin Exp Med 7:4787-98. 2014..Recent data reported that IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP) gene was differentially expressed in CML versus normal stem and progenitor cells...
- Interleukin-1 family cytokines and their regulatory proteins in normal pregnancy and pre-eclampsiaJ H Southcombe
Nuffield Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Level 3 Women s Centre, John Radcliffe Hospital, University of Oxford, Oxford, OX3 9DU, UK
Clin Exp Immunol 181:480-90. 2015..While the placenta is often held responsible for the damage and clinical symptoms of pre-eclampsia by the research community, here we show that the pre-eclampsia placenta is also trying to prevent inflammatory damage to the mother. ..
- Interleukin-33 promotes inflammatory cytokine production in chronic airway inflammationJin Shang
Department of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine, Tongji Hospital, Tongji Medical College, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 1095 Jiefang Avenue, Wuhan 430030, P R China
Biochem Cell Biol 93:359-66. 2015..Thus, the IL-33 is a promoter of chronic airway inflammation that contributes to COPD development. ..
- Antibodies targeting human IL1RAP (IL1R3) show therapeutic effects in xenograft models of acute myeloid leukemiaHelena Agerstam
Department of Clinical Genetics, Lund University, 22184 Lund, Sweden
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 112:10786-91. 2015..The interleukin 1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP; IL1R3) is expressed on candidate leukemic stem cells in the majority of AML patients, ..
- [Cloning of VH and VL Gene of Human anti-IL1RAP McAb and Construction of Recombinant Chimeric Receptor]Ling Ling Yin
Department of Hematology, the Affiliated Hospital of Xuzhou Medical College, Xuzhou 221002, Jiangsu Province, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 23:1272-6. 2015To clone the variable region genes of human anti-IL1RAP (IL-1 receptor accessory protein) monoclonal antibodies (McAb) and to construct IL1RAP chimeric antigen receptors (CARs).
- A Whole Methylome CpG-SNP Association Study of Psychosis in Blood and Brain TissueEdwin J C G van den Oord
Center for Biomarker Research and Precision Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
Schizophr Bull 42:1018-26. 2016..0×10(-8)) and justified replicating findings from blood in brain tissue. CpG-SNP rs3796293 in IL1RAP replicated (P-value = .003) with the same direction of effects...
- Grass carp TGF-β1 impairs IL-1β signaling in the inflammatory responses: Evidence for the potential of TGF-β1 to antagonize inflammation in fishXinyan Wang
School of Life Science and Technology, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, People s Republic of China
Dev Comp Immunol 59:121-7. 2016....
- Interleukin-36 potently stimulates human M2 macrophages, Langerhans cells and keratinocytes to produce pro-inflammatory cytokinesDamien Dietrich
Department of Pathology and Immunology, University of Geneva, School of Medicine, Geneva, Switzerland Division of Rheumatology, University Hospital Geneva, Switzerland
Cytokine 84:88-98. 2016..Taken together, these data are consistent with the association of excessive IL-36 signaling with an inflammatory skin phenotype and identify human LC and M2 macrophages as new IL-36 target cells. ..
- Interleukin (IL)-1 in rat parturition: IL-1 receptors 1 and 2 and accessory proteins abundance in pregnant rat uterus at term - regulation by progesteroneTomohito Ishiguro
Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Physiology and Pediatrics, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Juntendo University Faculty of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan Departments of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Koshigaya Municipal Hospital, Koshigaya, Japan
Physiol Rep 4:. 2016..The roles for IL-1RAcP and IL-1RAcPb need to be determined, but may relate to different intracellular signaling pathways. ..
- Abnormal expression of inflammatory genes in placentas of women with sickle cell anemia and sickle hemoglobin C diseaseLetícia C Baptista
Center for Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering CBMEG, University of Campinas UNICAMP, Campinas, SP, Brazil
Ann Hematol 95:1859-67. 2016..For the HbSS group, when compared to the control group, the following genes showed differential expression: IL1RAP (2.76-fold), BCL6 (4.49-fold), CXCL10 (-2.12-fold), CXCR1 (-3.66-fold), and C3 (-2.0-fold)...
- Interleukin-1 blockade overcomes erlotinib resistance in head and neck squamous cell carcinomaAditya Stanam
Interdisciplinary Human Toxicology Program, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA, USA
Oncotarget . 2016..Furthermore, augmented mRNA levels of IL1A or interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP) were associated with shortened survival in HNSCC patients...
- The emergence of the IL-36 cytokine family as novel targets for inflammatory diseasesPatrick T Walsh
National Children s Research Centre, Our Lady s Children s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Ann N Y Acad Sci . 2016..Given these emerging roles, strategies to specifically target the expression and activity of the IL-36 family have the potential to uncover novel therapeutic approaches aimed at treating inflammatory diseases in humans...
- Activation of acid sphingomyelinase by interleukin-1 (IL-1) requires the IL-1 receptor accessory proteinR Hofmeister
Department of Internal Medicine I, University of Regensburg, 93042 Regensburg, Germany
J Biol Chem 272:27730-6. 1997..These data suggest that A-SMase activity is strongly linked with the internalization of IL-1RI mediated by IL-1RAcP and that A-SMase and N-SMase are activated by different pathways...
- [Function of the interleukin-1 gene system in immunomodulation, apoptosis and proliferation in the male gonad]Natalia Rozwadowska
Instytut Genetyki Człowieka PAN w Poznaniu
Postepy Hig Med Dosw (Online) 59:56-67. 2005..As infertility is one of the main problems of industrialized countries, study of the pathophysiology of the male genital tract appears essential in future clinical practice...
- Human hepatitis B viral e antigen interacts with cellular interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein and triggers interleukin-1 responseChih Yung Yang
Institute of Microbiology and Immunology, School of Life Science, National Yang Ming University, Pei Tou, Taipei 11221, Taiwan
J Biol Chem 281:34525-36. 2006..These results demonstrate that HBeAg can trigger host IL-1 response by binding to mIL-1RAcP. The interaction of HBeAg with mIL-1RAcP may play an important role in modulating host immune response in acute and chronic HBV infection...
- MicroRNA profiling identifies miR-29 as a regulator of disease-associated pathways in experimental biliary atresiaNicholas J Hand
Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Children s Hospital of Philadelphia Research Institute, ARC 902G, 3615 Civic Center Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19104 4318, USA
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 54:186-92. 2012..set of hepatic genes regulated by miR-29 and identified 2 mRNA targets of potential pathological relevance in experimental BA, Igf1 and Il1RAP. We have used reporter assays to confirm that Igf1 and Il1RAP are direct targets of miR-29.
- Interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein organizes neuronal synaptogenesis as a cell adhesion moleculeTomoyuki Yoshida
Department of Molecular Neurobiology and Pharmacology, Graduate School of Medicine, University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan
J Neurosci 32:2588-600. 2012..Thus, IL-1RAcP represents an interesting molecular link between immune systems and synapse formation in the brain...
- Regulatory mechanism for expression of IL1B receptors in the uterine endometrium and effects of IL1B on prostaglandin synthetic enzymes during the implantation period in pigsHeewon Seo
Division of Biological Science and Technology and IPAID, Yonsei University, Wonju, Republic of Korea
Biol Reprod 87:31. 2012..IL1B receptor subtypes, IL1 receptor type I (IL1R1) and IL1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP) were expressed in the uterine endometrium with the expression being most abundant on Day 12 of pregnancy ..
- The inhibitory function of Fc-ST2 depends on cell type; IL-1RAcP and ST2 are necessary but insufficient for IL-33 activityKwangwon Hong
Department of Biomedical Science and Technology, Konkuk University, Gwangjin gu, Seoul, Korea
Immunol Res 56:122-30. 2013..Our results suggest that an additional receptor component may participate in the biological activity of IL-33...
- The interleukin-1β system in the corpora lutea of pigs during early pregnancy and the estrous cycleAgata Zmijewska
Department of Animal Physiology, Faculty of Biology and Biotechnology, University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Olsztyn, Poland
J Reprod Immunol 98:61-8. 2013..These data show that IL-1β may be involved in intraluteal, luteotrophic regulation of CL functions in gravid and cyclic pigs...
- [Construction of hybridoma cells with IL1RAP as a new marker for leukemia stem cells and detection of its monoclonal antibody]Kai Zhao
Laboratory of Transplantation Immunology, Xuzhou Medical College Department of Hematology, the Affiliated Hospital of Xuzhou Medical College, Xuzhou 221002, Jiangsu Province, China
Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 21:1390-3. 2013This study was aimed to prepare and identify human monoclonal antibody against IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP), which is a new identified surface marker for leukemia stem cell (LSC), BALB/c mice were immunized with recombinant hu-..
- Co-expression of mRNA for type I and type II interleukin-1 receptors and the IL-1 receptor accessory protein correlates to IL-1 responsivenessH Wesche
Institut für klinische Molekularpharmakologie, Medizinische Hochschule Hannover, Germany
FEBS Lett 391:104-8. 1996..These results suggest that the expression of the IL-1RAcP correlates with IL-1 responsiveness and they point to a pivotal role for the IL-1RAcP in IL-1 signal generation...
- Rat homolog of mouse interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein: cloning, localization and modulation studiesC Liu
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc, San Diego, CA 92121, USA
J Neuroimmunol 66:41-8. 1996..On the other hand, the presence of the IL-1RAcP in brain areas which show an absence of type I IL-1 receptors suggests additional functions for this protein in the rat...
- The human gene encoding the interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein (IL1RAP) maps to chromosome 3q28 by fluorescence in situ hybridization and radiation hybrid mappingM Dale
Department of Molecular and Genetic Medicine, University of Sheffield, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, United Kingdom
Genomics 47:325-6. 1998
- Cloning of a novel receptor subunit, AcPL, required for interleukin-18 signalingT L Born
Immunex Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 273:29445-50. 1998..We propose that although IL-1R-rp1 binds the cytokine, IL-1R-rp1 and AcPL proteins are both required for IL-18 signaling, analogous to the requirement for both IL-1R and IL-1RAcP in IL-1-mediated responses...
- Interleukin-1 receptor cluster: gene organization of IL1R2, IL1R1, IL1RL2 (IL-1Rrp2), IL1RL1 (T1/ST2), and IL18R1 (IL-1Rrp) on human chromosome 2qM Dale
Division of Molecular and Genetic Medicine, University of Sheffield, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, S10 2JF, United Kingdom
Genomics 57:177-9. 1999..The only known family member that is absent from the human contig is the IL-1 receptor accessory protein gene (IL1RAP), which maps to 3q28.
- Differential expression of the IL-1 system components during in vitro myogenesis: implication of IL-1beta in induction of myogenic cell apoptosisF J Authier
Groupe d Etudes et de Recherche sur le Muscle et le Nerf GERMEN, Faculté de Médecine de Créteil Université Paris, XII Val de Marne, Creteil, France
Cell Death Differ 6:1012-21. 1999....
- Interleukin-1 receptor accessory protein is constitutively expressed in human endometrium throughout the menstrual cycleF Bigonnesse
Unite d Endocrinologie de la Reproduction, Centre de Recherche, Hopital Saint Francois d Assise, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Quebec, Universite Laval, Quebec, Canada
Mol Hum Reprod 7:333-9. 2001..This suggests that the accessory protein, whose co-expression is critical for IL-1R tI-mediated cell activation, is, in contrast to the functional receptor, constitutively expressed and not subject to similar cycle-dependent regulation...
- Model of interaction of the IL-1 receptor accessory protein IL-1RAcP with the IL-1beta/IL-1R(I) complexR Casadio
Laboratory of Biocomputing, University of Bologna, Italy
FEBS Lett 499:65-8. 2001..Experimental data obtained with the use of IL-1beta peptides and antibodies, and with mutated IL-1beta proteins, support the BACK model, in which IL-1RAcP establishes contacts with the back of IL-1R(I) wrapped around IL-1beta...
- Mal (MyD88-adapter-like) is required for Toll-like receptor-4 signal transductionK A Fitzgerald
Department of Biochemistry, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland
Nature 413:78-83. 2001..Mal associates with TLR-4. Mal is therefore an adapter in TLR-4 signal transduction...
- Physiological significance of the interleukin 1 receptor accessory proteinS Laye
Laboratoire de Neurocytochimie Fonctionnelle, Universite de Bordeaux I, Talence, France
Neuroimmunomodulation 9:225-30. 2001b>Interleukin 1 receptor accessory protein (IL-1RAcP) is an essential signal-transducing component of the IL-1 receptor type I. The recent availability of IL-1RAcP-deficient (KO) mice allows to study the in vivo function of IL-1RAcP...
- Concordant and discordant interleukin-1-mediated signaling in lung fibroblast thy-1 subpopulationsJames S Hagood
Department of Pediatrics, University of Alabama Birmingham School of Medicine, 35294 0005, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 26:702-8. 2002....
- Interleukin (IL)-1F6, IL-1F8, and IL-1F9 signal through IL-1Rrp2 and IL-1RAcP to activate the pathway leading to NF-kappaB and MAPKsJennifer E Towne
Amgen Corporation, Seattle, Washington 98101, USA
J Biol Chem 279:13677-88. 2004..We conclude that IL-1F6, IL-1F8, and IL-1F9 signal through IL-1Rrp2 and IL-1RAcP...
- Neuron-specific effects of IL-1BWilma J Friedman; Fiscal Year: 2012..The effects of IL-1[unreadable] on these neurons will be analyzed to determine the role of AcPb in mediating neuron-specific signaling pathways, and the consequences for neuronal function. ..
- Soluble IL-1RAcP proteins as inhibitors of inflammationLiselotte E Jensen; Fiscal Year: 2009..of this work would greatly benefit arthritic and musculoskeletal therapeutic areas. ..
- Inflammatory cytokines in diabetic retinopathyChiara Gerhardinger; Fiscal Year: 2009..Recombinant IL-1ra or other anti-IL-1[unreadable] drugs could become powerful tools to prevent retinopathy - with possible applications to other diabetic complications with an inflammatory component such as atherosclerosis. ..
- In silico genome scan with high-throughput addiction related phenotypes in miceEdwin van den Oord; Fiscal Year: 2008..unreadable] [unreadable] [unreadable]..
- A genome-wide association study to detect genetic variation for schizophreniaEdwin van den Oord; Fiscal Year: 2010..We attempt to contribute to the rigorous evaluation of the common disease/common genetic variant model for schizophrenia, which is key to further understand its pathophysiology and develop effective treatments. ..
- Design and analysis of adaptive multistage genetic association studiesEdwin van den Oord; Fiscal Year: 2010..The goal of this project is to develop a flexible framework for designing these studies in a cost-effective way and optimize subsequent replication efforts. ..
- FIBROBLAST CD 90 EXPRESSION IN FIBROGENIC SKIN DISORDERSJames Hagood; Fiscal Year: 2002..Establishing the role of fibroblast Thy-1/CD90 expression in human fibrogenic skin diseases is likely to unlock mechanisms of fibroblast activation and lead to more effective treatments for fibrotic disorders in skin and other tissues. ..
- IL1 RECEPTOR ANTAGONIST INTRACELLULAR VARIANTSWILLIAM AREND; Fiscal Year: 2003..Not only does sIL-1Ra inhibit the binding of IL-1 to cell surface receptors, but they hypothesize that the intracellular isoforms of IL-1Ra will exhibit additional antiinflammatory effect inside cells. ..
- Cellular and Molecular Mediators of Hantavirus InfectionSabra Klein; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Positional Gene Identification of Complex TraitsChristopher Amos; Fiscal Year: 2006..Finally, we will apply the methods that we are developing as part of existing studies of obesity, cancer-predisposition and rheumatoid arthritis. ..
- Statistical Methods for Gene Environment Interactions In Lung CancerChristopher Amos; Fiscal Year: 2009..The simulation approaches and analytical discoveries from our research will be widely distributed. (End of Abstract) ..
- Genetic Susceptibility for Lung Cancer in African AmericansChristopher Amos; Fiscal Year: 2009..This analysis will allow us to identify groups of African-American individuals at particularly higher risks for developing lung cancer. ..
- High Density Association Analysis of Lung CancerChristopher I Amos; Fiscal Year: 2010..We are collaborating with the International Lung Cancer Consortium so that it can further validate our findings for a variety of different populations, in future initiatives. ..