Genomes and Genes
Gene Symbol: IL17RB
Description: interleukin 17 receptor B
Alias: CRL4, EVI27, IL17BR, IL17RH1, IL-17 receptor B, IL-17 receptor homolog 1, IL-17B receptor, IL-17RB, IL-17Rh1, cytokine receptor CRL4, cytokine receptor-like 4, interleukin 17 receptor homolog 1, interleukin 17B receptor, interleukin-17 receptor B, interleukin-17B receptor
Publications129 found, 100 shown here
- Evi27 encodes a novel membrane protein with homology to the IL17 receptorE Tian
Arkansas Cancer Research Center, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock 72205, USA
Oncogene 19:2098-109. 2000b>Evi27 is a common site of retroviral integration in BXH2 murine myeloid leukemias...
- Exploring the two-gene ratio in breast cancer--independent roles for HOXB13 and IL17BR in prediction of clinical outcomePiiha Lotta Jerevall
Department of Biomedicine and Surgery, Division of Oncology, Linkoping University, Linkoping, Sweden
Breast Cancer Res Treat 107:225-34. 2008The two-gene expression ratio HOXB13:IL17BR has been proposed to predict the outcome of tamoxifen-treated breast cancer patients. We intended to examine whether this ratio can predict the benefit of 5 years vs...
- Allergen challenge of peripheral blood mononuclear cells from patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis increases IL-17RB, which regulates basophil apoptosis and degranulationH Wang
The Unit for Clinical Systems Biology, Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Mucosal Immunobiology and Vaccine Research Center, Sahlgrenska Academy, University of Gothenburg, and The Pediatric Allergy Unit, The Queen Silvia Children s Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden
Clin Exp Allergy 40:1194-202. 2010..Allergen-challenged peripheral blood mononuclear cells (PBMCs) provide a human in vitro model of how antigen-presenting cells, CD4+ T cells and effector cells such as basophils interact in allergic inflammation...
- PCNA-dependent regulation of p21 ubiquitylation and degradation via the CRL4Cdt2 ubiquitin ligase complexTarek Abbas
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia, School of Medicine, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908, USA
Genes Dev 22:2496-506. 2008..Antigen (PCNA) promotes the DNA damage-induced degradation of the replication initiation factor Cdt1 via the CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex...
- Regulation of the histone H4 monomethylase PR-Set7 by CRL4(Cdt2)-mediated PCNA-dependent degradation during DNA damageHisanobu Oda
Department of Biochemistry, New York University School of Medicine, 522 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Mol Cell 40:364-76. 2010..response, PR-Set7 interaction with PCNA through a specialized "PIP degron" domain targets it for PCNA-coupled CRL4(Cdt2)-dependent proteolysis...
- Estrogen-regulated gene expression predicts response to endocrine therapy in patients with ovarian cancerGraeme Walker
Edinburgh Cancer Research Centre, and Department of Pathology, University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, UK
Gynecol Oncol 106:461-8. 2007..To explore the predictive value of estrogen-regulated gene changes as indicators of sensitivity in ovarian cancer patients treated with the aromatase inhibitor Letrozole...
- SET8 is degraded via PCNA-coupled CRL4(CDT2) ubiquitylation in S phase and after UV irradiationStine Jørgensen
Biotech Research and Innovation Centre, University of Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark
J Cell Biol 192:43-54. 2011..In this study, we show that SET8 is targeted for degradation during S phase by the CRL4(CDT2) ubiquitin ligase in a proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA)-dependent manner...
- Tumor suppressor protein Lgl mediates G1 cell cycle arrest at high cell density by forming an Lgl-VprBP-DDB1 complexKazunari Yamashita
Department of Molecular Biology, Graduate School of Medical Science, Yokohama City University, Yokohama 236 0004, Japan
Mol Biol Cell 26:2426-38. 2015..of the PAR-aPKC complex and prevents the VprBP-DDB1 subunits from binding to Cul4A, a central component of the CRL4 [VprBP] ubiquitin E3 ligase complex implicated in G1- to S-phase progression...
- Interactions with DCAF1 and DDB1 in the CRL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase are required for Vpr-mediated G2 arrestYoshiyuki Hakata
Department of Microbiology, New York University School of Medicine, 522 First Avenue, New York, NY 10016, USA
Virol J 11:108. 2014..The Vpr of SIVagm induces G2 arrest of cognate African Green Monkey (AGM) cells but not human cells. The molecular mechanism by which SIVagm Vpr exhibits its species-specific function remained unknown...
- Fly-FUCCI: A versatile tool for studying cell proliferation in complex tissuesNorman Zielke
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum DKFZ, Zentrum für Molekulare Biologie der Universität Heidelberg ZMBH Allianz, Im Neuenheimer Feld 282, 69120 Heidelberg, Germany
Cell Rep 7:588-98. 2014..degrons from the Cyclin B and E2F1 proteins, which are degraded by the ubiquitin E3-ligases APC/C and CRL4(Cdt2), during mitosis or the onset of S phase, respectively...
- Identification of critical regions in human SAMHD1 required for nuclear localization and Vpx-mediated degradationHaoran Guo
Institute of Virology and AIDS Research, First Hospital of Jilin University, Changchun, Jilin Province, China
PLoS ONE 8:e66201. 2013..Vpx inactivates SAMHD1 by promoting its proteasome-dependent degradation through an interaction with CRL4 (DCAF1) E3 ubiquitin ligase and the C-terminal region of SAMHD1...
- Yarrowia lipolytica lipase Lip2: an efficient enzyme for the production of concentrates of docosahexaenoic acid ethyl esterLeticia Casas-Godoy
Universite de Toulouse, INSA, UPS, INP, LISBP, 135 Avenue de Rangueil, F 31077 Toulouse, France INRA, UMR792 Ingénierie des Systèmes Biologiques et des Procédés, F 31400 Toulouse, France CNRS, UMR5504, F 31400 Toulouse, France
J Biotechnol 180:30-6. 2014..Lipases from Yarrowia lipolytica (YLL2), Thermomyces lanuginosus (TLL) and Candida rugosa (CRL1, CRL3 and CRL4) were tested. C...
- PIP degron proteins, substrates of CRL4Cdt2, and not PIP boxes, interfere with DNA polymerase η and κ focus formation on UV damageNikolay Tsanov
Genome Surveillance and Stability Laboratory, Department of Molecular Bases of Human Diseases, CNRS UPR1142, Institute of Human Genetics, 141, rue de la Cardonille, 34396 Cedex 5, Montpellier, France and Replication and Genome Dynamics Laboratory, Department of Genome Dynamics, CNRS UPR1142, Institute of Human Genetics, 141, rue de la Cardonille, 34396 Cedex 5, Montpellier, France
Nucleic Acids Res 42:3692-706. 2014..PIP degron », that targets PCNA-interacting proteins for proteasomal degradation via the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(Cdt2)...
- Inhibition of CUL4A Neddylation causes a reversible block to SAMHD1-mediated restriction of HIV-1Henning Hofmann
Microbiology Department, New York University School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA
J Virol 87:11741-50. 2013..To induce the degradation of SAMHD1, Vpx co-opts the cullin4a-based E3 ubiquitin ligase, CRL4. E3 ubiquitin ligases are regulated by the covalent attachment of the ubiquitin-like protein Nedd8 to the cullin ..
- Measuring cereblon as a biomarker of response or resistance to lenalidomide and pomalidomide requires use of standardized reagents and understanding of gene complexityAnita K Gandhi
Celgene Corporation, Summit, NJ, USA
Br J Haematol 164:233-44. 2014Cereblon, a member of the cullin 4 ring ligase complex (CRL4), is the molecular target of the immunomodulatory drugs (IMiDs) lenalidomide and pomalidomide and is required for the antiproliferative activity of these agents in multiple ..
- CRL4DCAF1 is required in activated oocytes for follicle maintenance and ovulationChao Yu
Life Sciences Institute, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
Mol Hum Reprod 21:195-205. 2015..that damaged DNA binding protein-1 (DDB1), the linker subunit of the cullin ring-finger ubiquitin E3 ligase-4 (CRL4) complex, and its substrate adaptor, DDB1-CUL4 associated factor-1 (DCAF1), were essential for primordial follicle ..
- Understanding the molecular manipulation of DCAF1 by the lentiviral accessory proteins Vpr and VpxPatrick A Cassiday
Division of Microbiology and Immunology, Department of Pathology, University of Utah School of Medicine, 15 North Medical Drive East 2100, Salt Lake City, UT 84112, USA
Virology 476:19-25. 2015Vpr and Vpx are primate lentivirus proteins that manipulate the cellular CRL4 ubiquitin ligase complex. While Vpr is common to all primate lentiviruses, Vpx is only encoded by HIV-2 and a limited range of SIVs...
- DWD HYPERSENSITIVE TO UV-B 1 is negatively involved in UV-B mediated cellular responses in ArabidopsisSang Hoon Kim
Department of Biology Education, Pusan National University, Pusan, 609 735, Korea
Plant Mol Biol 86:571-83. 2014Among T-DNA insertion mutants of various cullin4-RING ubiquitin E3 ligase (CRL4) substrate receptors, one mutant that exhibits enhanced sensitivity in response to ultraviolet-B (UV-B) illumination has been isolated and its corresponding ..
- The stress phenotype makes cancer cells addicted to CDT2, a substrate receptor of the CRL4 ubiquitin ligaseMartina Olivero
Department of Oncology, University of Torino, Candiolo, Torino, Italy Candiolo Cancer Institute FPO IRCCS, Candiolo, Torino, Italy
Oncotarget 5:5992-6002. 2014..CDT2 likely is a non-oncogene to which transformed cells become addicted because of their enhanced cellular stress, such as replicative stress and DNA damage. ..
- Association of miR-1266 with recurrence/metastasis potential in estrogen receptor positive breast cancer patientsElif Demirdogen Sevinc
Department of Medical Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Uludag, Bursa, Turkey E mail
Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 16:291-7. 2015The Homeobox B13 (HOXB13):Interleukin 17 Receptor B (IL17BR) index of estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer (ER (+) BC) patients may be a potential biomarker of recurrence/ metastasis...
- Targeting IL-17B-IL-17RB signaling with an anti-IL-17RB antibody blocks pancreatic cancer metastasis by silencing multiple chemokinesHeng Hsiung Wu
Genomics Research Center, Academia Sinica, Taipei 11529, Taiwan
J Exp Med 212:333-49. 2015..These findings not only illustrate a key mechanism underlying the highly aggressive characteristics of pancreatic cancer but also provide a practical approach to tackle this disease. ..
- Structure of the DDB1-CRBN E3 ubiquitin ligase in complex with thalidomideEric S Fischer
1 Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research, Maulbeerstrasse 66, CH 4058 Basel, Switzerland 2 University of Basel, Petersplatz 10, CH 4003 Basel, Switzerland
Nature 512:49-53. 2014..IMiDs target the E3 ubiquitin ligase CUL4-RBX1-DDB1-CRBN (known as CRL4(CRBN)) and promote the ubiquitination of the IKAROS family transcription factors IKZF1 and IKZF3 by CRL4(CRBN)...
- CRL4Cdt2 E3 ubiquitin ligase and proliferating cell nuclear antigen (PCNA) cooperate to degrade thymine DNA glycosylase in S phaseEtsuko Shibata
From the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908
J Biol Chem 289:23056-64. 2014..During S phase of the cell cycle, TDG is degraded via the proteasomal pathway. Here we show that CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ubiquitin ligase promotes ubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of TDG in S phase in a reaction that ..
- Arabidopsis WD repeat domain55 Interacts with DNA damaged binding protein1 and is required for apical patterning in the embryoKatrine N Bjerkan
Department of Molecular Biosciences, University of Oslo, N 0316 Oslo, Norway
Plant Cell 24:1013-33. 2012..interacts with Arabidopsis thaliana DDB1A in planta, suggesting that WDR55 may be a novel substrate recruiter of CRL4 complexes...
- Merlin/NF2 loss-driven tumorigenesis linked to CRL4(DCAF1)-mediated inhibition of the hippo pathway kinases Lats1 and 2 in the nucleusWei Li
Cell Biology Program, Sloan Kettering Institute for Cancer Research, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA Electronic address
Cancer Cell 26:48-60. 2014..activating upstream components of the Hippo pathway at the plasma membrane or by inhibiting the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(DCAF1) in the nucleus...
- Smurf2 regulates IL17RB by proteasomal degradation of its novel binding partner DAZAP2Anna Popova
Department of Dermatology, University Medical Center and Medical Faculty Mannheim, Ruprecht Karls University of Heidelberg, Center of Excellence in Dermatology, The State of Baden Württemberg, Mannheim, Germany
Immunobiology 217:321-8. 2012b>IL17RB is the receptor for IL17E, the only member of IL17 family promoting Th2 reactions. The mechanism of IL17BR regulation is poorly understood...
- Two different replication factor C proteins, Ctf18 and RFC1, separately control PCNA-CRL4Cdt2-mediated Cdt1 proteolysis during S phase and following UV irradiationYasushi Shiomi
Graduate School of Life Science, University of Hyogo, Kamigori, Hyogo, Japan
Mol Cell Biol 32:2279-88. 2012Recent work identified the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(Cdt2) as mediating the timely degradation of Cdt1 during DNA replication and following DNA damage...
- Ramshackle (Brwd3) promotes light-induced ubiquitylation of Drosophila Cryptochrome by DDB1-CUL4-ROC1 E3 ligase complexNuri Ozturk
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:4980-5. 2013..DNA binding protein 1 (DDB1)- and CULLIN (CUL)4-associated factor in a Cullin4-RING Finger E3 Ligase (CRL4) that mediates light-dependent binding of dCRY to CUL4-ROC1-DDB1-BRWD3, inducing ubiquitylation of dCRY and its ..
- A novel function of CRL4(Cdt2): regulation of the subunit structure of DNA polymerase δ in response to DNA damage and during the S phaseSufang Zhang
From the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, New York Medical College, Valhalla, New York 10595
J Biol Chem 288:29550-61. 2013..We demonstrate that CRL4(Cdt2), a key regulator of cell cycle progression that targets replication licensing factors, also targets the p12 ..
- The HIV-1 protein Vpr targets the endoribonuclease Dicer for proteasomal degradation to boost macrophage infectionLaurieann Casey Klockow
Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease, Albany Medical College, 47 New Scotland Avenue, Albany, NY 12208, USA
Virology 444:191-202. 2013..Vpr acts through the CRL4(DCAF1) ubiquitin ligase complex to cause G2 arrest and trigger expression of NK ligands...
- Targeted degradation of abscisic acid receptors is mediated by the ubiquitin ligase substrate adaptor DDA1 in ArabidopsisMaría Luisa Irigoyen
Centro Nacional de Biotecnología Consejo Superior de Investigaciones Científicas, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Plant Cell 26:712-28. 2014..Studies in both animals and plants have led to the identification of many CRL4 targets as well as specific regulatory mechanisms that modulate their function...
- The HOXB13 p.Gly84Glu mutation is not associated with the risk of breast cancerMohammad R Akbari
Women s College Research Institute, Women s College Hospital, University of Toronto, Toronto, Canada
Breast Cancer Res Treat 136:907-9. 2012..HOXB13 is overexpressed in breast cancer tissues and HOXB13 expression in combination with low expression of IL17BR is predictive for a tamoxifen response in ER-positive breast cancers...
- Two-gene expression ratio as predictor for breast cancer treated with tamoxifen: evidence from meta-analysisLin Zhao
International Medical School, Tianjin Medical University, 300070, Tianjin, China
Tumour Biol 35:3113-7. 2014A HOXB13-to-IL17BR expression ratio was previously identified to predict a clinical outcome of breast cancer patients treated with adjuvant tamoxifen...
- Structural basis of DDB1-and-Cullin 4-associated Factor 1 (DCAF1) recognition by merlin/NF2 and its implication in tumorigenesis by CD44-mediated inhibition of merlin suppression of DCAF1 functionTomoyuki Mori
Structural Biology Laboratory, Nara Institute of Science and Technology, 8916 5, Takayama, Ikoma, Nara, 630 0192, Japan
Genes Cells 19:603-19. 2014..type 2 gene, has been shown to suppress tumorigenesis by inhibiting the Cullin 4-RING E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(DCAF) (1) in the nucleus...
- Cullin4A and cullin4B are interchangeable for HIV Vpr and Vpx action through the CRL4 ubiquitin ligase complexHamayun John Sharifi
Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York, USA
J Virol 88:6944-58. 2014..immunodeficiency virus (SIV) Vpr and Vpx engage the cullin4 (CUL4)-containing ubiquitin ligase complex (CRL4) to cause polyubiquitination and proteasomal degradation of host proteins, including ones that block infection...
- Sequence of the lid affects activity and specificity of Candida rugosa lipase isoenzymesStefania Brocca
Dipartimento di Biotecnologie e Bioscienze, Universita degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, 20126 Milano, Italy
Protein Sci 12:2312-9. 2003..the role of the lid in CRL activity and specificity, we substituted the lid sequences from isoenzymes CRL3 and CRL4 in recombinant rCRL1, thus obtaining enzymes differing only in this stretch of residues...
- Spd2 assists Spd1 in the modulation of ribonucleotide reductase architecture but does not regulate deoxynucleotide poolsRasmus Vejrup-Hansen
Department of Biology, University of Copenhagen, Ole Maaløes Vej 5, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark
J Cell Sci 127:2460-70. 2014..Here, we report the characterization of Spd2, a protein with sequence similarity to Spd1. We show that Spd2 is a CRL4(Cdt2)-controlled IDP that functions together with Spd1 in the DNA damage response and in modulation of RNR ..
- Checkpoint kinase ATR phosphorylates Cdt2, a substrate receptor of CRL4 ubiquitin ligase, and promotes the degradation of Cdt1 following UV irradiationHiroki Sakaguchi
Graduate School of Life Science, University of Hyogo, Kamigori, Ako gun, Hyogo, Japan
PLoS ONE 7:e46480. 2012..When cells initiate S phase or are UV-irradiated, Cdt1 is recruited to chromatin-bound PCNA and ubiquitinated by CRL4(Cdt2) for degradation...
- CRL4-like Clr4 complex in Schizosaccharomyces pombe depends on an exposed surface of Dos1 for heterochromatin silencingCanan Kuscu
W M Keck Structural Biology Laboratory, Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:1795-800. 2014..in this organism, is a subunit of the Clr4 methyltransferase complex (CLRC), whose composition is reminiscent of a CRL4 type cullin-RING ubiquitin ligase (CRL) including its cullin Cul4, the RING-box protein Pip1, the DNA damage ..
- PIP-box-mediated degradation prohibits re-accumulation of Cdc6 during S phaseLinda Clijsters
Division of Cell Biology B5 and Division of Molecular Carcinogenesis B7, The Netherlands Cancer Institute NKI AvL, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
J Cell Sci 127:1336-45. 2014..Similar to Cdt1, nuclear clearance of Cdc6 depends on an N-terminal PIP-box and the Cdt2-containing CRL4 complex...
- CRL4 complex regulates mammalian oocyte survival and reprogramming by activation of TET proteinsChao Yu
Life Sciences Institute and Innovation Center for Cell Biology, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058, China
Science 342:1518-21. 2013..We found that a cullin-ring finger ligase-4 (CRL4) complex was crucial in this process...
- Immunomodulatory agents lenalidomide and pomalidomide co-stimulate T cells by inducing degradation of T cell repressors Ikaros and Aiolos via modulation of the E3 ubiquitin ligase complex CRL4(CRBN.)Anita K Gandhi
Celgene Corporation, Summit, NJ, USA
Br J Haematol 164:811-21. 2014..target of lenalidomide and pomalidomide, is a substrate receptor of the cullin ring E3 ubiquitin ligase complex, CRL4(CRBN) ...
- VprBP (DCAF1): a promiscuous substrate recognition subunit that incorporates into both RING-family CRL4 and HECT-family EDD/UBR5 E3 ubiquitin ligasesTadashi Nakagawa
Department of Cell Proliferation, United Center for Advanced Research and Translational Medicine, Graduate School of Medicine, Tohoku University, Sendai 900 8575, Japan
BMC Mol Biol 14:22. 2013..DCAF1) to serve as a substrate recognition subunit for a member of both major classes of E3 ligase, the RING-type CRL4 ligase and the HECT-type EDD/UBR5 ligase...
- The helicase FBH1 is tightly regulated by PCNA via CRL4(Cdt2)-mediated proteolysis in human cellsAgathe Bacquin
Universite Paris Sud, CNRS UMR8200 Unit of Genetic Stability and Oncogenesis, Institut de Cancerologie Gustave Roussy, Villejuif, France
Nucleic Acids Res 41:6501-13. 2013..Intriguingly, after its re-localization, FBH1 is targeted for degradation by the Cullin-ring ligase 4-Cdt2 (CRL4(Cdt2))-PCNA pathway via a PCNA-interacting peptide (PIP) degron...
- Ubiquitin E3 ligase CRL4(CDT2/DCAF2) as a potential chemotherapeutic target for ovarian surface epithelial cancerWei wei Pan
From the Life Sciences Institute, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou 310058
J Biol Chem 288:29680-91. 2013..We show here that CRL4 components are highly expressed in human epithelial ovarian cancer tissues...
- A two-gene expression ratio predicts clinical outcome in breast cancer patients treated with tamoxifenXiao Jun Ma
Arcturus Bioscience, Inc, 2715 Loker Avenue West, Carlsbad, CA 92008, USA
Cancer Cell 5:607-16. 2004..An expression signature predictive of disease-free survival was reduced to a two-gene ratio, HOXB13 versus IL17BR, which outperformed existing biomarkers...
- Variation of two primate lineage-specific residues in human SAMHD1 confers resistance to N terminus-targeted SIV Vpx proteinsWei Wei
School of Life Science, Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
J Virol 88:583-91. 2014..Vpx proteins recruit the DCAF1-CRL4 E3 ubiquitin ligase to trigger species-specific SAMHD1 degradation...
- Degradation of p12 subunit by CRL4Cdt2 E3 ligase inhibits fork progression after DNA damageKenta Terai
From the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22908
J Biol Chem 288:30509-14. 2013..b>CRL4(Cdt2) is an E3 ligase that ubiquitinates and degrades p12 after UV treatment...
- Prediction of late disease recurrence and extended adjuvant letrozole benefit by the HOXB13/IL17BR biomarkerDennis C Sgroi
Department of Pathology, Molecular Pathology Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
J Natl Cancer Inst 105:1036-42. 2013..The HOXB13/IL17BR (H/I) biomarker predicts recurrence risk in ER-positive, lymph node-negative breast cancer patients...
- HIV-2 and SIVmac accessory virulence factor Vpx down-regulates SAMHD1 enzyme catalysis prior to proteasome-dependent degradationMaria Delucia
Department of Structural Biology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
J Biol Chem 288:19116-26. 2013..restriction via a virion-associated virulence accessory factor, Vpx (Vpr in some SIVs), which loads SAMHD1 onto CRL4-DCAF1 E3 ubiquitin ligase for polyubiquitination, programming it for proteasome-dependent degradation...
- Regulation of the CRL4(Cdt2) ubiquitin ligase and cell-cycle exit by the SCF(Fbxo11) ubiquitin ligaseMario Rossi
Department of Pathology, NYU Cancer Institute, New York University School of Medicine, 522 First Avenue, SRB 1107, New York, NY 10016, USA
Mol Cell 49:1159-66. 2013..DCAF proteins are the substrate binding subunits of the Skp1-Cul1-F-box protein (SCF) and Cul4-RING protein ligase (CRL4) ubiquitin ligase complexes, respectively...
- Interleukin-25 induces type 2 cytokine production in a steroid-resistant interleukin-17RB+ myeloid population that exacerbates asthmatic pathologyBryan C Petersen
Department of Pathology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
Nat Med 18:751-8. 2012..b>Il17rb(-/-) mice showed reduced lung pathology after chronic allergen exposure and decreased type 2 cytokine production ..
- DDB2 promotes chromatin decondensation at UV-induced DNA damageMartijn S Luijsterburg
Department of Cell and Molecular Biology, Karolinska Institutet, S 17177 Stockholm, Sweden
J Cell Biol 197:267-81. 2012..is stimulated by the damaged DNA-binding protein 2 (DDB2), which is part of a CUL4A-RING ubiquitin ligase (CRL4) complex. In this paper, we report a new function of DDB2 in modulating chromatin structure at DNA lesions...
- HIV/simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) accessory virulence factor Vpx loads the host cell restriction factor SAMHD1 onto the E3 ubiquitin ligase complex CRL4DCAF1Jinwoo Ahn
Department of Structural Biology and Pittsburgh Center for HIV Protein Interactions, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
J Biol Chem 287:12550-8. 2012..factor of HIV-2/SIVsm viruses, which targets SAMHD1 for proteasome-dependent degradation, by reprogramming cellular CRL4(DCAF1) E3 ubiquitin ligase...
- Direct role for proliferating cell nuclear antigen in substrate recognition by the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4Cdt2Courtney G Havens
Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts 02115, USA
J Biol Chem 287:11410-21. 2012The E3 ubiquitin ligase Cullin-ring ligase 4-Cdt2 (CRL4(Cdt2)) is emerging as an important cell cycle regulator that targets numerous proteins for destruction in S phase and after DNA damage, including Cdt1, p21, and Set8...
- Prognostic utility of the breast cancer index and comparison to Adjuvant! Online in a clinical case series of early breast cancerRachel C Jankowitz
Department of Medicine, Division of Hematology Oncology, UPMC, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute, 300 Halket Street, Suite 4628, Pittsburgh, PA 15213, USA
Breast Cancer Res 13:R98. 2011Breast Cancer Index (BCI) combines two independent biomarkers, HOXB13:IL17BR (H:I) and the 5-gene molecular grade index (MGI), that assess estrogen-mediated signalling and tumor grade, respectively...
- The role of HIV-1 Vpr in promoting the infection of nondividing cells and in cell cycle arrestHamayun J Sharifi
Center for Immunology and Microbial Disease, Albany Medical College, Albany, New York, USA
Curr Opin HIV AIDS 7:187-94. 2012..Vpr and its HIV2/SIV paralogs Vpr and Vpx play in viral infection and pathogenesis showed that all three engage CRL4 ubiquitin ligase complexes. This association triggers ubiquitination and degradation of cellular substrates...
- CRL4-DDB1-VPRBP ubiquitin ligase mediates the stress triggered proteolysis of Mcm10Manpreet Kaur
National Institute of Immunology, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067, India
Nucleic Acids Res 40:7332-46. 2012..Hence, these results establish that Cul4-DDB1-VprBP ubiquitin ligase mediates the stress-induced proteolysis of replication factor, Mcm10...
- Pathogenic Role of the CRL4 Ubiquitin Ligase in Human DiseaseJennifer Lee
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Cornell Medical College and Weill Graduate School of Medical Sciences of Cornell University New York, NY, USA
Front Oncol 2:21. 2012The cullin 4-RING ubiquitin ligase (CRL4) family employs multiple DDB1-CUL4 associated factors substrate receptors to direct the degradation of proteins involved in a wide spectrum of cellular functions...
- The role of PR-Set7 in replication licensing depends on Suv4-20hDavid B Beck
Howard Hughes Medical Institute, Department of Biochemistry, New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY 10016, USA
Genes Dev 26:2580-9. 2012..PR-Set7 is required for proper cell cycle progression and is subject to degradation by the CRL4(Cdt2) ubiquitin ligase complex as a function of the cell cycle and DNA damage...
- SAMHD1: a novel antiviral factor in intrinsic immunityZhangming Chen
Department of Immunology, Anhui Medical University, Hefei, Anhui Province 230032, China
Future Microbiol 7:1117-26. 2012..However, some viruses evolve Vpx to recruit SAMHD1 onto the CRL4(DCAF1) E3 ubiquitin ligase in the cytoplasm for proteasome-dependent degradation, by which these viruses relieve ..
- CRL4(CDT2) targets CHK1 for PCNA-independent destructionJiwon Huh
Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri, USA
Mol Cell Biol 33:213-26. 2013..CDT1), cell cycle control (p21), and chromatin modification (SET8) for destruction by the CUL4-based E3 ligase (CRL4)...
- Allergen-induced expression of IL-25 and IL-25 receptor in atopic asthmatic airways and late-phase cutaneous responsesChris J Corrigan
King s College London, MRC and Asthma UK Centre in Allergic Mechanisms of Asthma, Division of Asthma, Allergy and Lung Biology, London, United Kingdom
J Allergy Clin Immunol 128:116-24. 2011..IL-25 is thought to participate in allergic inflammation by propagating T(h)2-type responses...
- Gene polymorphisms of interleukin-17 and interleukin-17 receptor are associated with end-stage kidney diseaseYang Gyun Kim
Division of Nephrology, Department of Internal Medicine, Kyung Hee University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
Am J Nephrol 36:472-7. 2012..However, the genetic relationship between end-stage renal disease (ESRD) and the T-helper 17 pathway has never been studied. In this study, we hypothesized that polymorphisms of IL-17 or their receptors may be associated with ESRD...
- Merlin, a multi-suppressor from cell membrane to the nucleusLu Zhou
Clinical Neurobiology, Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Plymouth, Plymouth, UK
FEBS Lett 586:1403-8. 2012..In the nucleus, merlin suppresses the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(DCAF1) to inhibit proliferation...
- The deubiquitinating protein USP24 interacts with DDB2 and regulates DDB2 stabilityLing Zhang
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Miller School of Medicine, University of Miami, Miami, FL USA
Cell Cycle 11:4378-84. 2012..DDB2 is required for efficient repair of CPDs in chromatin and is a component of the CRL4 (DDB2) E3 ligase that targets XPC, histones and DDB2 itself for ubiquitination...
- TRIM39 regulates cell cycle progression and DNA damage responses via stabilizing p21Lei Zhang
State Key Laboratory of Cellular Stress Biology, School of Life Sciences, Xiamen University, Xiamen, Fujian 361005, China
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:20937-42. 2012..prevents Cdt2 from binding to p21, therefore blocking ubiquitylation and proteasomal degradation of p21 mediated by CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ligase...
- DNA methylation in multiple myeloma is weakly associated with gene transcriptionSungwon Jung
Integrated Cancer Genomics Division, Translational Genomics Research Institute, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
PLoS ONE 7:e52626. 2012..Among the genes with methylation-expression correlations were IGF1R, DLC1, p16, and IL17RB. In conclusion, DNA methylation may directly regulate relatively few genes and suggests that additional studies ..
- The Arabidopsis CUL4-DDB1 complex interacts with MSI1 and is required to maintain MEDEA parental imprintingEva Dumbliauskas
Institut de Biologie Moleculaire des Plantes, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unite Propre de Recherche, Conventionné avec l Université de Strasbourg, Strasbourg, France
EMBO J 30:731-43. 2011..Among putative CRL4 receptors we identified MULTICOPY SUPPRESSOR OF IRA1 (MSI1), which belongs to an evolutionary conserved protein ..
- The prognostic biomarkers HOXB13, IL17BR, and CHDH are regulated by estrogen in breast cancerZuncai Wang
Department of Pathology, Harvard Medical School, Molecular Pathology Research Unit, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Clin Cancer Res 13:6327-34. 2007We previously identified three genes, HOXB13, IL17BR, and CHDH, that strongly predict clinical outcome in estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer patients receiving tamoxifen monotherapy...
- Chromatin regulation by CRL4 E3 ubiquitin ligases: CUL4B targets WDR5 ubiquitylation in the nucleusTadashi Nakagawa
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Chapel Hill, NC USA
Cell Cycle 10:4197-8. 2011..Comment on: Nakagawa T, et al. Mol Cell. 2011; 43:381-91...
- IL-17E, a novel proinflammatory ligand for the IL-17 receptor homolog IL-17Rh1J Lee
Department of Molecular Biology, Genentech Inc, San Francisco, California 94080, USA
J Biol Chem 276:1660-4. 2001..IL-17E is a ligand for the recently identified protein termed EVI27/IL-17BR, which we term IL-17 receptor homolog 1 (IL-17Rh1) in light of the multiple reported ligand-receptor ..
- Association of IL-17RB gene polymorphism with asthmaJi Sun Jung
Genome Research Center for Allergy and Respiratory disease, Soonchunhyang University Bucheon Hospital, Bucheon, Korea
Chest 135:1173-80. 2009..The activation of IL-17RB amplifies allergic-type inflammatory responses by inducing Jun kinase (or JNK), p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase (or MAPK), and nuclear factor-kappaB...
- An interaction network of the mammalian COP9 signalosome identifies Dda1 as a core subunit of multiple Cul4-based E3 ligasesMichael Hans Olma
Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zurich ETH, Institute of Biochemistry, 8093 Zurich, Switzerland
J Cell Sci 122:1035-44. 2009..The CSN sequesters inactive CRL4(Ddb2), which rapidly dissociates from the CSN upon DNA damage...
- Genomic predictors of outcome and treatment response in breast cancerLara Dunn
Abramson Cancer Center, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Mol Diagn Ther 13:73-90. 2009..MammaPrint (Agendia BV), and the HOXB13/IL17BR (H/I) ratio; (Theros H/ISM; bioTheranostics)...
- Docking of a specialized PIP Box onto chromatin-bound PCNA creates a degron for the ubiquitin ligase CRL4Cdt2Courtney G Havens
Department of Biological Chemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
Mol Cell 35:93-104. 2009Substrates of the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(Cdt2), including Cdt1 and p21, contain a PCNA-binding motif called a PIP box. Upon binding of the PIP box to PCNA on chromatin, CRL4(Cdt2) is recruited and the substrate is ubiquitylated...
- CRL4s: the CUL4-RING E3 ubiquitin ligasesSarah Jackson
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Trends Biochem Sci 34:562-70. 2009..Many CRL4 complexes are involved in chromatin regulation and are frequently hijacked by different viruses.
- PCNA-coupled p21 degradation after DNA damage: The exception that confirms the rule?Gaston Soria
Fundación Instituto Leloir CONICET, Universidad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
DNA Repair (Amst) 9:358-64. 2010..Moreover, conclusive reports identified the E3-ligase CRL4(CDT2) (CUL4-DDB1-CDT2) as the enzymatic complex that promotes p21 proteolysis when treatments such as UV ..
- CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ubiquitin ligase monoubiquitinates PCNA to promote translesion DNA synthesisKenta Terai
Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA 22908, USA
Mol Cell 37:143-9. 2010..We show that the CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ubiquitin ligase complex promotes PCNA monoubiqutination in proliferating cells in the absence of external ..
- Merlin/NF2 suppresses tumorigenesis by inhibiting the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(DCAF1) in the nucleusWei Li
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY 10065, USA
Cell 140:477-90. 2010..show that the closed, growth-inhibitory form of Merlin accumulates in the nucleus, binds to the E3 ubiquitin ligase CRL4(DCAF1), and suppresses its activity. Depletion of DCAF1 blocks the promitogenic effect of inactivation of Merlin...
- Requirement of tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor (TRAF)6 in interleukin 17 signal transductionR Schwandner
Tularik Incorporated, South San Francisco, California 94080, USA
J Exp Med 191:1233-40. 2000..Together, these results indicate that TRAF6, but not TRAF2, is a crucial component in the IL-17 signaling pathway leading to proinflammatory responses...
- The CRL4Cdt2 ubiquitin ligase mediates the proteolysis of cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor Xic1 through a direct association with PCNADong Hyun Kim
Department of Molecular Medicine, University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX 78245, USA
Mol Cell Biol 30:4120-33. 2010..In this study, we show that the predominant E3 for Xic1 in the egg is the Cul4-DDB1-XCdt2 (Xenopus Cdt2) (CRL4(Cdt2)) ubiquitin ligase...
- Involvement of aryl hydrocarbon receptor in basal and 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin-induced expression of target genes in primary human hepatocytesMarc Le Vee
EA 4427 Signalisation et Réponse aux Agents Infectieux et Chimiques, Institut de Recherche en Santé, Environnement et Travail, Universite de Rennes 1, Rennes, France
Toxicol In Vitro 24:1775-81. 2010..e. CYP1A1, CYP1A2, CYP1B1, ALDH3A1, IL17RB, FER1L3 and SLC7A5, when compared to TCDD-treated counterparts transfected with non-targeting small-interfering ..
- Predictive relevance of HOXB13 protein expression for tamoxifen benefit in breast cancerPiiha Lotta Jerevall
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Division of Oncology, Faculty of Health Sciences, Linkoping University, SE 58185 Linkoping, Sweden
Breast Cancer Res 12:R53. 2010The HOXB13:IL17BR index has been identified to predict clinical outcome in the setting of adjuvant tamoxifen monotherapy of breast cancer...
- Regulated proteolysis of DNA polymerase eta during the DNA-damage response in C. elegansSeung Hwan Kim
The Biological Laboratories, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA
Mol Cell 32:757-66. 2008..report that DNA damage triggers the degradation of POLH-1 and that degradation is mediated by the Cul4-Ddb1-Cdt2 (CRL4-Cdt2) pathway that has previously been shown to degrade the replication factor Cdt1 during S phase...
- The CRL4Cdt2 ubiquitin ligase targets the degradation of p21Cip1 to control replication licensingYoungjo Kim
Department of Cellular Biology, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia 30602 USA
Genes Dev 22:2507-19. 2008..A vertebrate CUL4 CRL ubiquitin ligase (CRL4) complex containing Cdt2 as the substrate recognition subunit promotes proper DNA replication, in part, by ..
- Transgenic overexpression of human IL-17E results in eosinophilia, B-lymphocyte hyperplasia, and altered antibody productionMee Rhan Kim
Departments of Functional Genomics, Pathology, Inflammation, Clinical Immunology, and Protein Science, Amgen Inc, Thousand Oaks, California 91302, USA
Blood 100:2330-40. 2002..In situ hybridization of transgenic tissues revealed that IL-17Rh1 (IL-17BR/Evi27), a receptor that binds IL-17E, is up-regulated...
- Limits of predictive models using microarray data for breast cancer clinical treatment outcomeJames F Reid
Department of Experimental Oncology, Istituto Nazionale per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Milan, Italy
J Natl Cancer Inst 97:927-30. 2005..We measured expression of the genes HOXB13 and IL17BR with real time-quantitative polymerase chain reaction and assessed the association between their expression and ..
- TNF-alpha and IFN-gamma inversely modulate expression of the IL-17E receptor in airway smooth muscle cellsStéphane Lajoie-Kadoch
Meakins Christie Laboratories, McGill University, 3626 St Urbain Street, Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2X 2P2
Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 290:L1238-46. 2006..Our results suggest a potential proremodeling effect of IL-17E on airway smooth muscle cells through the induction of ECM and that its receptor is upregulated by proinflammatory conditions...
- IL-17E upregulates the expression of proinflammatory cytokines in lung fibroblastsSeverine Letuve
Meakins Christie Laboratories, Department of Pathology and Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Allergy Clin Immunol 117:590-6. 2006..IL-17E proinflammatory activity has been proposed to involve induction of cytokine and chemokine production. Recruitment of inflammatory cells may be mediated by tissue-resident cells...
- Genomic testing for sensitivity of breast cancer to hormonal therapyW Fraser Symmans
Clin Cancer Res 12:1954-5. 2006
- A two-gene expression ratio of homeobox 13 and interleukin-17B receptor for prediction of recurrence and survival in women receiving adjuvant tamoxifenMatthew P Goetz
Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, USA
Clin Cancer Res 12:2080-7. 2006..In the adjuvant treatment of estrogen receptor (ER)-positive breast cancer, additional markers are needed to identify women at high risk for recurrence...
- The HOXB13:IL17BR expression index is a prognostic factor in early-stage breast cancerXiao Jun Ma
AviaraDx Inc, Carlsbad, CA, USA
J Clin Oncol 24:4611-9. 2006We previously identified three genes, HOXB13, IL17BR and CHDH, and the HOXB13:IL17BR ratio index in particular, that strongly predicted clinical outcome in breast cancer patients receiving tamoxifen monotherapy...
- HOXB13-to-IL17BR expression ratio is related with tumor aggressiveness and response to tamoxifen of recurrent breast cancer: a retrospective studyMaurice P H M Jansen
Department of Medical Oncology, Erasmus MC Daniel den Hoed Cancer Center, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
J Clin Oncol 25:662-8. 2007A HOXB13-to-IL17BR expression ratio was previously identified to predict clinical outcome of breast cancer patients treated with adjuvant tamoxifen...
- Comparison of gene expression profiles predicting progression in breast cancer patients treated with tamoxifenMarleen Kok
Department of Pathology, The Netherlands Cancer Institute, Plesmanlaan 121, 1066 CX, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Breast Cancer Res Treat 113:275-83. 2009..For the first time, we compared these response profiles in an independent cohort of (neo)adjuvant systemic treatment naïve breast cancer patients treated with first-line tamoxifen for metastatic disease...
- A five-gene molecular grade index and HOXB13:IL17BR are complementary prognostic factors in early stage breast cancerXiao Jun Ma
AviaraDx, Inc, San Diego, California, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:2601-8. 2008..as follows: (a) to develop a simple gene expression index for tumor grade (molecular grade index or MGI), and (b) to determine whether MGI and our previously described HOXB13:IL17BR index together provide improved prognostic information.
- Epigenetic repression of the estrogen-regulated Homeobox B13 gene in breast cancerBenjamin A T Rodriguez
Human Cancer Genetics Program, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH 43210, USA
Carcinogenesis 29:1459-65. 2008Several studies have reported that a high expression ratio of HOXB13 to IL17BR predicts tumor recurrence in node-negative, estrogen receptor (ER) alpha-positive breast cancer patients treated with tamoxifen...
- Cytochrome P450 2D6 and homeobox 13/interleukin-17B receptor: combining inherited and tumor gene markers for prediction of tamoxifen resistanceMatthew P Goetz
Department of Oncology, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota 55905, USA
Clin Cancer Res 14:5864-8. 2008..P450 2D6 (CYP2D6) and the gene expression ratio of the homeobox 13 (HOXB13) to interleukin-17B receptor (IL17BR) are associated with tamoxifen resistance...
- Cell type-dependent requirement for PIP box-regulated Cdt1 destruction during S phaseHyun O Lee
Curriculum in Genetics and Molecular Biology, Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Lineberger Comprehensive Cancer Center, and Program in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC 27599, USA
Mol Biol Cell 21:3639-53. 2010DNA synthesis-coupled proteolysis of the prereplicative complex component Cdt1 by the CRL4(Cdt2) E3 ubiquitin ligase is thought to help prevent rereplication of the genome during S phase...
- HIV-1 Vpr loads uracil DNA glycosylase-2 onto DCAF1, a substrate recognition subunit of a cullin 4A-ring E3 ubiquitin ligase for proteasome-dependent degradationJinwoo Ahn
Department of Structural Biology, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine and Cancer Institute, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15260, USA
J Biol Chem 285:37333-41. 2010..host cellular proteins including uracil DNA glycosylase-2 (UNG2) and a cullin-RING E3 ubiquitin ligase assembly (CRL4(DCAF1))...
- Mechanism of CRL4-Cdt2, an S phase-specific ubiquitin ligaseJohannes Walter; Fiscal Year: 2013..4) Elucidate how CRL4Cdt2 activity is coupled to DNA-bound PCNA. Together, the experiments will explore the biology and mechanism of a new S phase-specific proteolysis pathway that acts as an essential custodian of genome integrity. ..
- The Role of CRL4-Cdt2 E3 Ubiquitin Ligase in Genomic Stability and CancerTAREK A ABBAS; Fiscal Year: 2013..Among these, the Cullin 4-based E3 ubiquitin ligase (CRL4) is emerging as a master regulator of cellular proliferation and genomic stability and is involved in multiple DNA ..
- Role of the SCF/FBX011 ubiquitin ligase in the control of cell proliferationMichele Pagano; Fiscal Year: 2013..Cdt2 belongs to the family of DCAF proteins that are the substrate receptors of multi-subunit E3 complexes known as CRL4 (Cul4-Ring- ligase). CRL4Cdt2 controls the degradation of key regulators of proliferation (Cdt1, p21, Set8, etc...
- Structural studies of cullin-based ubiquitin ligasesNing Zheng; Fiscal Year: 2013..will be used to investigate how the substrate receptor subunits (DCAFs) of a newly identified family of CLRs, the CRL4 E3 complexes, are recruited to the ubiquitin ligase machinery...
- Function and Mechanism of CUL4 E3 Ligases in Human DiseasesYue Xiong; Fiscal Year: 2013..We also discovered that cullin 3 and cullin 4 could assemble as many as 200 and 100 distinct CRL3 and CRL4 E3 complexes, respectively...
- In Vivo Interactome and Dynamics of Cullin-Ring LigasesScott D Rychnovsky; Fiscal Year: 2013..specific aims: 1) To define the in vivo interactome of CRL complexes as they occur in living cells;2) To unravel the in vivo interaction dynamics of CRL4 complexes during DNA damage response to elucidate their function and regulation.
- A Novel Breast Cancer BiomarkerDennis C Sgroi; Fiscal Year: 2013..We have developed a novel real-time PCR assay, HOXB13:IL17BR-MGI, which is a robust, independent prognostic and predictive biomarker of both tamoxifen and aromatase inhibitor ..
- Regulation of Nucleotide Excision Repair by ProteolysisPengbo Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2008..abstract_text> ..
- Diethanolamine, brain development and adult memorySteven Zeisel; Fiscal Year: 2006..abstract_text> ..
- Vpr as a Mediator Proteasomal DegradationCARLOS M DE NORONHA; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Ubiquitin-Proteolytic Control of HOXA9 in LeukemogenesisPengbo Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2010..abstract_text> ..
- Protein Knockout Technology/Molecular Analysis of CancerPengbo Zhou; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- EVALUATION OF HIV GAG DNA VACCINE TO MAX T HELPER/CTLXiao Fang Yu; Fiscal Year: 2001..C) Combination studies by using DNA vectors identified from this specific aim with DNA vectors identified from specific aim 1. ..